Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del V  (Lest 68756 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del V
« på: Juli 22, 2008, 00:59:48 »
Ryktebørsene fortsetter å buzze!
Starter opp en fersk tråd, for best mulig oversikt

* Del I finner du her (med 456 innlegg, lest 8.861 ganger):
http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=9476.450

* Del II finner du her (med 245 innlegg, lest 6.612 ganger):
http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=9918.0

* Del III finner du her (174 innlegg, lest 6.856 ganger):
http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=10255.0

* Del IV finner du her (213 innlegg, leset 9.133 ganger):
http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=10636.0

Legger vi moderatorenes føringer til grunn, skal det lages egen tråd for spillere bare når overgangen er bekreftet på LUFC's off. side.
« Siste redigering: Juli 22, 2008, 14:43:02 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del V
« Svar #1 på: Juli 22, 2008, 01:02:10 »

O'Donovan On Season Loan?

Leeds could make a move for Sunderland forward Roy O'Donovan. 
Irish winger O'Donovan rose to prominence with Cork City after a few unproductive spells in England with Wolves, Coventry and Cheltenham Town.
The Republic of Ireland 'B' international signed for the Black Cats a year ago from Cork and could join Leeds on a season-long loan.
O'Donovan signed for Sunderland for an eircom League record transfer fee of €500,000 in August last year.
The fee could increase to €1m depending on appearances for club and country. O'Donovan is understood to have signed a 3-year-deal, worth €8,000 per week.
He made his Premiership debut for Sunderland against Birmingham City on August 15, 2007 when he came on as a substitute in the 69th minute. He made his first start of the season in the 3-1 defeat to West Ham United.

leedsunited-mad.co.uk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_O'Donovan
http://www.safc.com/team/?page_id=2623&player_id=169

kjelvi

« Svar #2 på: Juli 22, 2008, 01:11:40 »
Rykter....

* I have heard that Norwich lead the race to sign Jermaine Beckford from Leeds

* I have close friends within the club and they have told me that Gary Mcallister is keeping a close eye on Hull City Youngster Chris Patrick in his bid to add some quality to his squad ahead of the new season. Not a rumour a fact.

* LEEDS WILL SIGN THREE PLAYERS THIS WEEK. DANNY ROSE ON LOAN FROM SPURS AND CLINTON MORRISON ON A FREE ALSO COMING IN IS J. WAGENAAR

DOFFER

« Svar #3 på: Juli 22, 2008, 03:01:36 »
Josh Wagenaar:
In July 2008 Josh joined English League One side Leeds United on a trial.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Wagenaar
We love you Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!

kjelvi

« Svar #4 på: Juli 22, 2008, 12:15:05 »
Agent cool on Windass Leeds United link

Dean Windass' representative today played down talk of the Hull City striker making a move to Leeds United this summer.
Windass was linked with a transfer to Elland Road yesterday, with Leeds rumoured to be preparing a £100,000 bid for the ex-Bradford City forward, but his agent John Hendrie insisted reports of United's interest was "news to me".
The 39-year-old is on course to return to the Premier League next month after his sensational goal in last season's Championship play-off final completed Hull's promotion to the top-flight for the first time in over a century.
Windass is under contract for another 12 months having agreed a two-year deal on his arrival at the KC Stadium from Valley Parade in the summer of 2007, and City have not hinted at any plans to part company with the veteran forward this summer.
Hendrie also indicated that Windass intends to take up the opportunity of another season in the Premier League, and suggested claims linking the striker with Leeds were wide of the mark.
Hendrie said: "I've seen the story, and I was surprised by it. It's news to me. Dean's still got another year left on his contract at Hull, and he'd like another crack at the Premier League next season."
Windass had already reached his 38th birthday when Hull paid Bradford an initial fee of £150,000 for his services a year ago, but his 15-goal contribution last season played a major part in securing Hull's promotion.
His campaign peaked with the first-half volley which earned Phil Brown's side a 1-0 victory over Bristol City at Wembley on May 24, and despite Hull investing heavily in their squad so far this summer, the club are expected to retain him for the start of the 2008-09 term.
(....)

YEP

Agent cools Leeds link for Hull's Windass:
http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=103332

Windass agent quashes Leeds talk:
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,982_3851991,00.html

Striker isn't going to Leeds, insists agent:
http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/sport/League-One-Striker-isn39t-going.4312030.jp
« Siste redigering: Juli 22, 2008, 14:42:24 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #5 på: Juli 22, 2008, 12:15:42 »
(...)
Leeds boss Gary McAllister has made no secret of his desire to recruit two new strikers on top of the resources already available to him at Elland Road, but a firm move for Windass seems unlikely.
United have lodged a bid with Wolverhampton Wanderers for Jay Bothroyd and are waiting to discover whether the out-of-favour striker will take up the opportunity, and McAllister is continuing to assess Canadian trialist Marcus Haber.
The FC Groningen forward, who is available on a free transfer, scored in Sunday's friendly between Leeds and Bray Wanderers, and he is expected to receive a final run-out against Shelbourne tomorrow before McAllister's squad return to England at the end of their Irish tour.

YEP

kjelvi

« Siste redigering: Juli 22, 2008, 12:19:05 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #7 på: Juli 22, 2008, 13:37:12 »
Gray warns of Leeds United 'player overload'

The swathe of senior professionals likely to play in Leeds United's first public reserve friendly this evening is a demonstration of why summer transfer dealings are required to be a two-way street.
A cast of more than 20 players set off with Gary McAllister to the Republic of Ireland last week, but the range of options available to United's manager was more clearly displayed by the crowd of experienced individuals who were left behind.
The exclusion of Tresor Kandol and Anthony Elding from the touring party was brought on by illnesses contracted by both players, but Elding is part of a crowd whose time with Leeds is poised to end this summer.
Ian Westlake, Sebastian Sorsa, Curtis Weston and Sebastien Carole appear to be surplus to McAllister's requirements – Carole was allowed to embark on a brief trial with Le Havre last month – and all four players will take to the field for a second-string clash against Farsley Celtic tonight while United's first-team prepare for the last game of their Irish tour at Shelbourne tomorrow.
All eyes have been on McAllister's incoming deals this summer, with three completed to date, and he is keen to acquire at least one more striker before the season kicks off with Leeds' visit to Scunthorpe United on August 9.
But former United boss Eddie Gray does not expect McAllister to feel even slight concern about the make-up of his pool, and says his Scottish compatriot will be as anxious to avoid over-loading his squad as he will be to line up new arrivals.
Gray said: "The bonus for Gary at the start of this summer was that his squad was in good shape even without any signings.
"My feeling would be that the squad at Leeds is already strong enough to finish above most teams in League One next season, and it sounds like he'll bring in a couple of new players before the league game at Scunthorpe.
"He obviously wants a couple of strikers to go on top of what he's got already but even if he wasn't to get them I'd still feel very confident. Funnily enough, at the moment he'll probably be just as wary of having too many players at the club.
"If you look through the squad, there's cover in almost every position and there are all sorts of midfielders to choose from. Certain guys look like they'll be on their way and it's important to get the balance right. As a manager you need enough options but you don't want players hanging around with nothing to do and no chance of playing.
"A settled summer is probably the best thing that Leeds could have asked for, and there's no point in spending money for the sake of it.
If we’d gone into the Championship last season then the club would have had no choice but to invest heavily, but this squad has the talent to go up automatically.”
Neil Kilkenny is another player who will return to the fold at Elland Road once the Australian international’s involvement at the Olympic Games concludes next month, and the addition of Andy Robinson on a free transfer from Swansea City has heightened the competition for midfield places at Elland Road. Seven recognised midfielders made the trip to Eire, minus Kilkenny, and McAllister has given the majority of his players an hour-long run-out during their two matches against Galway United and Bray Wanderers.
His squad play Shelbourne tomorrow and will then travel direct from Dublin to London to prepare for Saturday’s friendly against Barnet at Underhill, but Gray believes the first glimpse of McAllister’s thoughts for next season will come during the friendly planned at Darlington a week tonight.
“The team we see at Darlington will probably be pretty close to the team that Gary’s thinking of for the first game of the season,” said Gray, who was in Galway for last Wednesday’s friendly and will attend tomorrow night’s clash with Shelbourne.
“We’ll be a week and a half away from the Scunthorpe match and that’s when the final preparation starts. It’ll be very interesting to see what he’s planning because a lot of players are chasing the same positions.
“Leeds didn’t lack much last season but they were short of width at times, and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s something Gary looks to address before the season starts.
“Robinson’s a good signing and he’ll make a difference on the left-hand side, but a natural right winger would give the squad something a bit different.
“But as things stand, Leeds have probably got the biggest wage bill in League One, and they can’t afford to let that rise to a stupid level.
“I think Gary’s aware of the limits you have to set in this division and, knowing him, I’m sure he’s been very realistic about the players he’s looked at and the players he’s tried to sign. This has been the first summer for a good few years when Leeds haven’t needed a complete change, and that’s a positive thing.”

YEP

Ferre

« Svar #8 på: Juli 22, 2008, 15:01:51 »
Luciano Becchio fra Argentina hentet inn på prøvespill. Har tidligere spilt for Boca Juniors, Mallorca B. og Barcelona B. Han er 24 år og angriper. Scorte 28 mål på 50 kamper for Merida forrige sesong!

Spennende!

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~1348792,00.html

Trond90

« Svar #9 på: Juli 22, 2008, 15:57:27 »
Dette er VELDIG spennende ja :), tror han kan bli ett kupp visst vi signerer han :D MOT
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

Sydhagen

« Svar #10 på: Juli 22, 2008, 17:54:49 »
nå snakker vi!!  dette er en spiller som kan være med på å heve leeds kommende sesong om vi signerer ham  :)
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

sportcarl1

« Svar #11 på: Juli 22, 2008, 23:51:53 »
äntligen en spelare som man kan tro på kan hoppas på, vi har inget att förlora

McMidjo

• På juniorlaget
  • Winning doesn't really matter - as long as you win
    • Vis profil
    • Bremnerbloggen
« Svar #12 på: Juli 23, 2008, 00:10:31 »
Merida befinner seg på tredje nivå i Spania (antar dette er noenlunde sammenlignbart nivåmessig med den engelske League 1), og plasserte seg på 4.plass i sin avdeling i fjor.

Becchio gjorde hattrick i sesongens siste kamp ifjor:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYiiHb0RG3E

Virker litt mer lovende enn Da Costa dette her....  :)
So-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans - We are here....

McMidjo

• På juniorlaget
  • Winning doesn't really matter - as long as you win
    • Vis profil
    • Bremnerbloggen
« Svar #13 på: Juli 23, 2008, 00:19:41 »
Enda et Meridaklipp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3jp2TxGSq0&feature=related

Tror det er Becchio som gjør seiersmålet her - snarlik Gabriel Batistuta gitt...
So-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans - We are here....

baste

« Svar #14 på: Juli 23, 2008, 06:29:40 »
Spent på hvor god han er.....Mest av alt, så gleder jeg meg til ny sesong.....

Håper Becks blir...krise om han drar..

kjelvi

« Svar #15 på: Juli 23, 2008, 09:28:29 »
Cardiff are set to hijack Leeds' £300,000 move for Wolves striker Jay Bothroyd. (Daily Star)

kjelvi

« Svar #16 på: Juli 23, 2008, 12:23:43 »
Luciano Becchio fra Argentina hentet inn på prøvespill. Har tidligere spilt for Boca Juniors, Mallorca B. og Barcelona B. Han er 24 år og angriper. Scorte 28 mål på 50 kamper for Merida forrige sesong!
http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~1348792,00.html

EXCITING TALENT:
http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~1349460,00.html

kjelvi

« Svar #17 på: Juli 23, 2008, 12:37:25 »
Leeds United to make decision on Haber

Leeds United are set to rule on the future of trialist striker Marcus Haber after tonight's pre-season friendly against Shelbourne.
The Canadian under-23 international is expected to be given a final run-out as United's pre-season tour of southern Ireland reaches a conclusion at Tolka Park tonight.
Haber has played in both of United's previous matches in Eire and scored in their 3-2 victory over Bray Wanderers on Sunday, and McAllister confirmed that a decision will be made on whether to extend the forward's trial or offer him a contract before Saturday's friendly against Barnet.
McAllister said: "He's done fine so far and he got himself a goal against Bray.
"We've got one game to go in Ireland and we'll make a decision on him after that."
Haber linked up with McAllister's squad last week in time to fly to Galway for the first game of Leeds' summer tour, and he was given a half-hour run-out against Galway United at Terryland Park.
The young striker was then named in the starting line-up ahead of Sunday's clash with Bray Wanderers at Carlisle Grounds, and he converted a second half opportunity to help Leeds claim a 3-2 win.
Haber is available to sign on a free transfer from Dutch Eredivisie club FC Groningen, who he joined from Vancouver in 2006.
His form for Groningen's under-19 side earned him a place in Canada's squad for the FIFA Under-20 World Cup last summer, and he has represented his country three times at under-23 level.
McAllister said: "He's F***ed in well over here and the other players have made him feel very welcome. That's been important.
"It's never easy for trialists coming into a club like this and it's a big ask for a player of his age to join up on a tour abroad and make an impact. But he's worked hard all week."
Haber had expected to rise from Groningen's under-19 squad and join their reserves this summer, but the Dutch club allowed him to reach the end of his contract and take up the offer of a trial with Leeds.
McAllister may decide to take Haber to Underhill on Saturday if the forward impresses at Tolka Park, and the striker is likely to be enthusiastic about an extended chance to win himself a deal at Elland Road.
Speaking ahead of his trial last week, Haber said: "Leeds were interested so I'm happy to be here at a club with so much history.
"I think everyone knows about the history of Leeds. They were in the Champions League not so long ago, and the Premiership. I know the club had financial problems but I would love to be a part in helping them get back up there."
 (....)

YEP

Peter7

« Svar #18 på: Juli 23, 2008, 13:26:24 »
Cardiff are set to hijack Leeds' £300,000 move for Wolves striker Jay Bothroyd. (Daily Star)
Plis, la Cardiff få denne typen med feil holdninger!

Argentineren ser ut til å være akkurat det Leeds trenger, pluss kanskje Haber og forhåpentligvis Freedman.

Optimistisk nå.

Vi skulle aldri ha solgt Terry Cooper til Middlesboro'

sindre12

« Svar #19 på: Juli 23, 2008, 14:20:33 »
Håper vi signerer:
Freedman
Haber
O donovan
becchio ..

da er d ikke kriste om becks går  ;D

Kandol kan vi selge !
Beckford 4 England!

kjelvi

« Svar #20 på: Juli 23, 2008, 14:32:10 »
McAllister: Scouting is a problem

Gary McAllister has admitted League One club Leeds' overseas scouting network has suffered following the club's fall from grace.

Leeds will start a second season in League One next season and McAllister revealed many contacts had been lost while the club has been on the slide.
McAllister said: "During troubled times we've lost a lot of connections from abroad and even here in Ireland, but we're building some bridges again.
"We have some European based scouts and some developments in Ireland as well."

Resten: http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,982_3856055,00.html

Ferre

« Svar #21 på: Juli 23, 2008, 18:03:24 »
Nye rykter om Robert Snodgrass.

Rae plays down Snodgrass move

Manager Alex Rae today said Robert Snodgrass probably won’t be a Dundee player this coming season (writes John Brown).
Asked whether the Livingston attacker was still in his sights as a transfer target, Alex replied, “I don’t really like commenting on transfer speculation before anything happens, but I’ve heard on the grapevine that Snodgrass is talking to Leeds United today.

“So that maybe answers your question.”

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/output/2008/07/23/story11699290t0.shtm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Snodgrass
« Siste redigering: Juli 23, 2008, 18:05:53 av Ferre »

kjelvi

« Svar #22 på: Juli 23, 2008, 21:55:19 »
Jay Bothroyd admits Leeds United move up in air

Jay Bothroyd admits his proposed move from Wolverhampton Wanderers to Leeds United is still up in the air.
Leeds have had a bid for the striker accepted by Wolves, but Bothroyd said: " A decision hasn't been made yet as to where I'm going to be going so I am training here (at Molineux) until I hear otherwise."

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #23 på: Juli 24, 2008, 09:46:53 »

Manager Alex Rae today said Robert Snodgrass probably won’t be a Dundee player this coming season (writes John Brown).
Asked whether the Livingston attacker was still in his sights as a transfer target, Alex replied, “I don’t really like commenting on transfer speculation before anything happens, but I’ve heard on the grapevine that Snodgrass is talking to Leeds United today.

Leeds could be set to swoop for Scotland Under-21 striker Robert Snodgrass, who turned down a new deal at Livingston. (Daily Record)

Sydhagen

« Svar #24 på: Juli 24, 2008, 10:40:14 »
virker ikke som en spiss som leverer 15+ mål i sesongen akkurat denne snodgrass....skeptisk
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

ToreLA

« Svar #25 på: Juli 24, 2008, 10:57:42 »
Snodig navn ihvertfall!

kjelvi

« Svar #26 på: Juli 24, 2008, 12:04:59 »
Enda et rykte om hvem den "mystiske spilleren" kan være. Spilleren skal komme fra Sheffield United, og det skal være snakk om enten Billy Sharp eller Luton Shelton.
Leste i VG i dag at Leeds bydde 8 mill for Shelton i juni, uten å få tilslag. Vålerenga planlegge visst et bud på han nå.

Vålerenga kjøper Sheffield-spiss:
http://www.nettavisen.no/sport/fotball/tippeligaen/article2087814.ece

VIF-KLAR sent i går kveld
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=196893

Henke Larsson elsker VIF-spiss:
http://www.nettavisen.no/sport/fotball/tippeligaen/article2088523.ece

- Shelton koster VIF 10 millioner
http://www.dagbladet.no/sport/2008/07/24/541652.html
« Siste redigering: Juli 24, 2008, 12:08:01 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #27 på: Juli 24, 2008, 12:05:45 »
Henke Larsson elsker VIF-spiss

Vet fru Larsson om dette....?!?

:D ;D

kjelvi

« Svar #28 på: Juli 24, 2008, 12:17:48 »

Leeds could be set to swoop for Scotland Under-21 striker Robert Snodgrass, who turned down a new deal at Livingston. (Daily Record)

Leeds eye move for Scotland starlet Robert Snodgrass

LEEDS UNITED could be set to swoop for Scotland Under-21 striker Robert Snodgrass, who turned down a new deal at Livingston.
The 20-year-old, who has been training with his old club, has been in talks with Elland Road boss Gary McAllister.
Meanwhile, Livi have made three signings ahead of facing Stranraer in the Challenge Cup on Saturday. They are former Nice goalkeeper Pierre Antoine Martini,28, Italian midfielder Alphonso Nano,21, and Colombia Under-21 midfielder Alejandro Caiffa.
The Almondvale club are waiting to hear back from Hearts on their bid to take keeper Anthony Basso on loan.

Dali Record

kjelvi

« Svar #29 på: Juli 24, 2008, 12:25:16 »

Leeds eye move for Scotland starlet Robert Snodgrass
LEEDS UNITED could be set to swoop for Scotland Under-21 striker Robert Snodgrass, who turned down a new deal at Livingston.

Leeds boss McAllister closes in on striker Snodgrass
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1038235/Leeds-boss-McAllister-closes-striker-Snodgrass.html