Skrevet av Emne: NYHETER: Ex-player/-manager news, Part 11  (Lest 405293 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: NYHETER: Ex-player/-manager news, Part 11
« Svar #840 på: August 03, 2014, 12:52:04 »
Tony Dorigo
Right you are :)

En selfie plukket fra twitter :)
Han lurte på hvor han er :)
köpenhamn, prag?
Aner rikke...
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #841 på: August 08, 2014, 13:08:53 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Siste redigering: August 16, 2014, 16:06:10 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Andersen

« Svar #843 på: August 16, 2014, 16:04:05 »
Smører de ikke egen matpakke ?  ::)

Leedsfan

« Svar #844 på: August 16, 2014, 16:19:59 »
Ross på benken i dag! Fulham ligger under mot Millwall!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

sportcarl1

« Svar #845 på: August 16, 2014, 16:45:06 »
johnson har (målat) för norwich, green startar för rotherham och lees för sheffield w

Hobben

« Svar #846 på: August 16, 2014, 17:42:44 »
Ryan Hall scorer for Rotherham hjemme mot Wolves. 1-0!
Rogaland Whites

Andersen

« Svar #847 på: August 16, 2014, 19:44:32 »
Tenk om vi hadde fått Gradel tilbake !  :'(

Hallgeir *

« Svar #848 på: August 16, 2014, 21:23:05 »
Tenk om vi hadde fått Gradel tilbake !  :'(

Tenk om Eddie Gray var 25 år og fremdeles alle forsvarspilleres mareritt....  ;)
Super Leeds since 1968

sportcarl1

« Svar #849 på: August 16, 2014, 22:38:36 »
och lees sheffield w höll nollan bakåt igen

samadhi

« Svar #850 på: August 16, 2014, 22:49:01 »
och lees sheffield w höll nollan bakåt igen

270 min uten baklengs for Sheff W med Lees i midtforsvaret. Synes han fortjener suksess  :)
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

Xern

« Svar #851 på: August 20, 2014, 11:53:58 »
@SkyFootball

#Hull's summer signing Robert Snodgrass could be missing for six months after dislocating a kneecap. http://bit.ly/VEnw7H  #hcafc
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Promotion 2010

« Svar #852 på: August 27, 2014, 23:47:40 »
LUFC Data
@LUFCDATA: Former Leeds academy graduates Fabian Delph and Danny Rose will be included in the England tomorrow (via @OliverKay). #LUFC

Alle får sin debut i troppen!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Andersen

« Svar #853 på: August 27, 2014, 23:55:38 »
Synd med Snoddys skade  :( håper han kommer tilbake !

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #854 på: August 28, 2014, 16:46:34 »
LUFC Academy ‏@LUFCacademy  · 15m 
England senior call-ups for #lufc Academy graduates Daniel Rose and Fabian Delph. Both from the same scholar group starting 06/07. Congrats!

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

AndyMathie

« Svar #855 på: August 28, 2014, 17:37:56 »
LUFC Academy ‏@LUFCacademy  · 15m 
England senior call-ups for #lufc Academy graduates Daniel Rose and Fabian Delph. Both from the same scholar group starting 06/07. Congrats!

Ja det var sannelig på tide med Delph. For steike kor god den mannen er nå på Villa. Jeg er en stor Delph fan og håper mannen blir fast på England i en årekke. Har ikke like mye godt å si om Rose, men det ser jo ut som om han har tatt 7 milsteg i sommer. For nå spiller han jo faktisk bra for the jid army.
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #856 på: August 29, 2014, 14:30:12 »
Chesterfield have signed free agent Gboly Ariyibi on a 12-month contract, the club have announced.

Crawley Town sign former Portsmouth and Leeds United goalkeeper Jamie Ashdown på korttidskontrakt (ut desember).

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Ove

« Svar #857 på: September 02, 2014, 00:08:12 »
Becchio til Rotherham. Den var litt uventet  :-[

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #859 på: September 05, 2014, 19:26:31 »
Phil Masinga om livet & karrieren.

Who roped you to Elland Road?

They sent their chief scout who followed me everywhere I played. He also followed me when playing for Bafana. I remember after our match against Australia he came to me with a formal approach and I agreed to join them.

How about Lucas Radebe?

When I arrived at Leeds the coach, Howard Wilkinson, asked me if there was a reliable defender that I can recommend back home ... and I chose Lucas Radebe.

Why did you leave Leeds at the time you seemed to be settling in well?

My contract was not renewed and I had to move.

Do you want to comment to the allegations that you are down and out?

I will be lying if I say I'm not going through a bad patch like everybody else in life. But to say I'm down and out is not true. There were media reports that I sold my clothes and furniture to make a living, and that's not true. That really affected my kids and they were teased at school.

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/sport/legends-corner/2013/01/17/legends-corner-phil-masinga-still-has-one-regret
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Leedsfan

« Svar #860 på: September 05, 2014, 23:48:56 »
Aidy Boothroyd

"England U20s kicked off their season in spectacular fashion with a stunning 6-0 victory against Romania in Telford.

After a frustrating first half, goals from Rolando Aarons, Josh Murphy, Lewis Baker, Kwame Thomas and a brace from Callum Robinson gave Aidy Boothroyd a near-perfect start to his reign in charge of the Young Lions.

England senior manager Roy Hodgson was among the crowd – and he would have been delighted with the attacking craft displayed by the youngsters.

After his headline-grabbing debut for Newcastle against Crystal Palace at the weekend, winger Aarons was given his chance from the off.

Fellow international newcomers Christy Pym, Matt Grimes and Josh Harrop all had to do with a place on the bench as Boothroyd began with an attacking lineup.

Joining Aarons in a four-pronged frontline were Chuba Akpom, Jordon Ibe and Robinson – and the foursome were on the front foot from the first shrill of the referee’s whistle.

However, despite plenty of possession in the visitors’ final third, it took 27 minutes before Razvan Began was called into action in the Romanian goal.

Chelsea midfielder and Young Lions captain for the season Baker curled a wicked free-kick from the left angle of the box.

It was bound for Began’s top corner but the keeper got his finger tips to it and turned it round the post and out for a corner.

England continued to push forward and as the game edged towards the halfway point it was only a matter of time before the hosts notched the opening goal.

Rolando Aarons celebrates his debut strike

But the Young Lions had to be patient and it was not until the second half got under way that they got their reward.

Good buildup play between Matt Targett and John Swift on the left resulted in the ball falling to Aarons in the box and, after holding off a defender, he swiveled and fired home low in off the post.

That served to open the floodgates and Christian Walton and his back four became spectators as the Young Lions went in for the kill.

Boothroyd brought Josh Murphy, Harrison Reed and Kwame Thomas into the fray and the trio added even more impetus to England’s attacking options which resulted in a five-goal spree inside 18 minutes.

And it was the first of the three substitutes, Murphy, that made an immediate impact with a world-class strike.

Picked out perfectly from 40-yards by left-back Targett, the Norwich City player let the ball drop over his shoulder before firing home a first-time volley.

Moments later, England had their third as Aarons turned provider to set up Robinson for a simple tap in.

And Aarons was at the heart of the action again as he and Robinson combined with a neat one-two, before the Newcastle man was tripped by Began inside the box.

Skipper Baker stepped up and finished confidently from the spot to notch the home side’s fourth goal before sub Thomas hit England’s fifth five minutes from time.

And Robinson netted his second of the night to crown a superb victory for Boothroyd’s men in the dying moments.

England (4-2-3-1): 1 Christian Walton (Brighton & Hove Albion); 5 Dominic Ball (Tottenham Hotspur), 6 Shay Facey (Manchester City), 3 Matt Targett (Southampton); 4 Lewis Baker (Chelsea), 8 John Swift (Chelsea); 10 Callum Robinson, 11 Rolando Aarons (Newcastle United), 7 Jordon Ibe (Derby County, on loan from Liverpool); 9 Chuba Akpom (Arsenal)

Substitutes
15 Harrison Reed (Southampton) for Swift, 63. 18 Kwame Thomas (Derby County) for Akpom, 63. 20 Josh Murphy (Norwich City) for Ibe. 13 Christy Pym (Exeter City) for Walton, 79. 17 Matt Grimes (Exeter City) for Aarons, 79. 16 Josh Harrop (Manchester United) for Baker, 79. 19 Lloyd Jones (Liverpool) for Facey, 79.

Substitutes not used
12 Fankaty Dabo (Chelsea), 14 Paul Digby (Barnsley), 21 Ben Pearson (Manchester United), 22 Chris Long (Everton).

Manager: Aidy Boothroyd"
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #861 på: September 08, 2014, 20:20:37 »
Og i kveld STARTER altså Delph for England i EM-kvaliken borte mot Schweiss. Tre dager etter at han debuterte fra innbytterbenken mot Norge. :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #862 på: September 08, 2014, 22:22:00 »
Bjarte J Valen ‏@BjarteJ  · 4m 
Geoff Hurst og Trevor Brooking nådde aldri 50 landskamper for England. Det har James Milner gjort nå...

:)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

sportcarl1

« Svar #864 på: September 18, 2014, 12:03:37 »
Bjarte J Valen ‏@BjarteJ  · 4m 
Geoff Hurst og Trevor Brooking nådde aldri 50 landskamper for England. Det har James Milner gjort nå...

men han har aldrig kännts som någon stärna eller given  varken i city eller landslaget, dock en spelare som alltid gör sitt jobb

:)

Sleivind

« Svar #865 på: September 20, 2014, 18:03:18 »
Becchio kan fremdeles score mål ser jeg.

sportcarl1

« Svar #866 på: September 21, 2014, 18:56:38 »
och Neil Warnocks Crystal Palace tog en meriterande bortaseger mot Everton, tror CP är obesegrade sedan NW tog över

Promotion 2010

« Svar #867 på: September 24, 2014, 21:36:01 »
Oddsen lavere på at McDermott tar over Cardiff!  :o
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Andersen

« Svar #868 på: September 24, 2014, 23:30:52 »
Mcdermott har jo fremdeles en brukbar CV ennå da ! får han jobben så kommer han til en klubb som det er kaos og stor ståhei, som det var i Leeds , og med en eier ala MC  som skal ha en finger med i det meste !

Promotion 2010

« Svar #869 på: Oktober 04, 2014, 12:54:21 »
Nyheter fra Bolton:

@LUFCDATA: Best of luck to @Andrew10dog today, who will take charge of Bolton alongside Lee Turner.

Andy Hughes som caretaker!   :)
Min første Leeds-kamp: