Skrevet av Emne: Team of the week - Player/Manager of the month  (Lest 58540 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Team of the week - Player/Manager of the month
« Svar #30 på: Desember 23, 2009, 22:58:11 »
LUFC Leeds duo front runners for fans award
Leeds United duo Jermaine Beckford and Neil Kilkenny are amongst the front runners for the PFA Fans player of the month for December.

Leeds have had a clean sweep of the award so far this season with Robert Snodgrass winning it for August and September and Beckford winning it in October and November.

Despite Beckford`s fall out with boss Simon Grayson at the weekend the fans are still backing the clubs leading goal scorer.

Neil Kilkenny is also in tremendous form since becoming a regular in the side again at the start of November.

The Australian international has chipped in with two goals during the month, helping the club stay unbeaten during December.

They face competition from Gary Dicker at Brighton and Hove Albion and Grant Holt at Norwich City.

Make sure you make you vote count by going to www.givemefootball.com/league-one/fans-player-of-the-month-update-league-one-dec->

---

Jermaine Beckford might have had a public spat with Leeds boss Simon Grayson but his popularity amongst the Elland Road faithful shows no sign of fading.

The in-form Leeds striker has lifted the coveted award for the past two months and is line to make it an unprecedented hat-trick.

PFA Fans' Player of the Month: December update (alphabetical):

Jermaine Beckford - Leeds United
Gary Dicker - Brighton & Hove Albion
Grant Holt - Norwich City
Neil Kilkenny - Leeds United

« Siste redigering: Desember 24, 2009, 00:02:50 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #31 på: Desember 27, 2009, 14:58:00 »
Samleside fra Football League:

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/TeamsoftheWeekDetail/0,,10794,00.html

Team of the Week
Player of the month
Manager of the month

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #32 på: Januar 05, 2010, 14:03:23 »
PFA Fans’ Player of the Month: League One winner (Dec '09)
Jermaine Beckford adds to his growing list of fans’ player awards
By Mark Shail  January 05, 2010

Beckford’s stock continues to rise – so does his transfer value. (©PAphotos) Picture GalleryNew

Simon Grayson: Strikers are a precious commodity and we won’t be letting him go on the cheap 

Congratulations to Jermaine Beckford after the Leeds United striker was once again named the PFA League One Fans’ Player of the Month.

The 26-year-old took his seasonal tally to 20 with that memorable winning goal at Old Trafford on Sunday and, with his contract due to expire at the end of this season, it remains to be seen if the Yorkshire outfit can keep hold of their prize asset this month.

Leeds’ boss Simon Grayson said: “There are three scenarios with Jermaine. Either he signs a new contract, leaves at the end of the season for free or we sell him and get money which we think is too good to turn down.

“Jermaine showed what he is all about for his goal. He worked ever so hard for his goal, took his opportunity and now has five goals in his last three games.

“Strikers are a precious commodity and we won’t be letting him go on the cheap. Money talks with every player but we are not looking to sell him. We don’t want him to leave unless it is something that suits both him and the club. If that does happen, we will have to have replacements lined up.”

Newcastle are the club being most strongly linked with a transfer widow swoop for Beckford, although the pacy frontman’s display against Manchester United is sure to have grabbed the attention of a number of Premier League managers.

Magpies’ boss Chris Hughton said: “I wasn’t at Old Trafford to see Jermaine and there is no deal done yet. All we can see is that we are working very hard to bring players in and I am very confident we will get them.

“His profile goes up because the (Manchester United) game was on television, but everyone knows that this is just one game. Whether he had done well or badly, he would still be a talented player. He is one of a few players we are interested in.”

Ironically, the PFA Championship Fans’ Player of the Month Billy Sharp, currently on-loan at Doncaster from Sheffield United, is the man now being talked about as a possible replacement for Beckford at Elland Road.

PFA Fans' Player of the Month - December '09 winners:

Premier League: Didier Drogba - Chelsea
Championship: Billy Sharp - Doncaster
League One: Jermaine Beckford - Leeds United
League Two: Michael Symes - Accrington Stanley

http://www.givemefootball.com/league-one/pfa-fans-player-of-the-month-league-one-winner-dec
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

kjelvi

« Svar #34 på: Januar 09, 2010, 13:05:31 »
Nottingham Forest stopper Lee Camp, Leeds hitman Jermaine Beckford and Rochdale's Craig Dawson have won December's Player of the Month awards.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/nw_story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/01/09/manual_115204.html

kjelvi

« Svar #35 på: Januar 13, 2010, 12:29:08 »
Becks Claims Cup Award
Jermaine Beckford is the 'E.ON Player of the Round' after his goal against Manchester United
http://www.leedsunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/becks_claims_cup_award_482291/index.shtml

Promotion 2010

« Svar #36 på: Januar 13, 2010, 12:40:48 »
Så på Skysports news på lørdag at Leeds United også hadde vunnet "Preformance of the Week" hos dem pga Scum-kampen!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #37 på: Januar 21, 2010, 11:08:56 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #38 på: Februar 02, 2010, 00:30:32 »
Igjen er Becks med på rundens lag:

LUFC Duo make Team of the week
Leeds United duo Richard Naylor and Jermaine Beckford have been included in this weeks League One Team of the week.

Naylor returned at the heart of the Leeds defence after missing the previous two games through injury and helped the side keep their first clean sheet in six games.

Jermaine Beckford continues to lead the way in front of goal for Leeds; he scored both the goals in the 2-0 win over Colchester, his 23rd and 24th of the season.

The team of the week is chosen by the Press Association who choose the top eleven performing players for their positions.

The team also included former Leeds United player Frazer Richardson.

Full team

Clayton Ince - Walsall
Frazer Richardson - Charlton Athletic
Richard Naylor - Leeds
Clayton McDonald - Walsall
Michael Rose - Norwich
Kevin Betsy - Wycombe
Chris Lines - Bristol Rovers
Shaun Batt - Millwall
Daniel Ward - Swindon
Jermaine Beckford - Leeds
Nathan Ecclestone - Huddersfield

Litt svakt av deg, McMidjo, at det ikke har blitt noen oppdatering på forsiden siden 5.desember eller.............?   ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #39 på: Februar 08, 2010, 23:26:46 »
LUFC Becchio in team of the week
Leeds United striker Luciano Becchio has been included in this weeks League One team of the week.

Becchio scored both Leeds goals in the weekend draw at Hartlepool United and he`s now score three goals in his last two games for the whites.

The team of the week is picked by the Press Association who picks the top eleven performing players for their positions.

Full Team

Clayton Ince - Walsall
Kevin Amankwaah - Swindon
Adam Virgo - Brighton
Danny Livesey - Carlisle
Peter Hartley - Hartlepool
Chris Hackett - Millwall
Dominic Blizzard - Bristol Rovers
Peter Leven - MK Dons
Myles Weston - Brentford
Luciano Becchio - Leeds
Dean Bowditch - Yeovil

« Siste redigering: Februar 09, 2010, 11:11:06 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

McMidjo

• På juniorlaget
  • Winning doesn't really matter - as long as you win
    • Vis profil
    • Bremnerbloggen
« Svar #40 på: Februar 08, 2010, 23:40:09 »
Becchios første plassering på Team Of The Week.

Totalen er oppdatert på side 1 av tråden nå, Promo - og der troner Beckford i øverst. :)
So-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans - We are here....

jaho

• Gjest
« Svar #41 på: Februar 08, 2010, 23:56:20 »
LUFC Becchio in team of the week
Leeds United striker Luciano Becchio has been included in this weeks League One team of the week.

Becchio scored both Leeds goals in the weekend draw at Hartlepool United and he`s now score three goals in his last two games for the whites.

The team of the week is picked by the Press Association who picks the top eleven performing players for their positions.

Full Team

Clayton Ince - Walsall
Kevin Amankwaah - Swindon
Adam Virgo - Brighton
Danny Livesey - Carlisle
Peter Hartley - Hartlepool
Chris Hackett - Millwall
Dominic Blizzard - Bristol Rovers
Peter Leven - MK Dons
Myles Weston - Brentford
Luciano Becchio - Leeds
Dean Bowditch - Yeovil

var det ikke også en Hartley som storspilte mot oss forleden (Exeter??..), og i morgen møter vi vår gamle venn "Hartey"..blir vi hjemsøkt eller...  :o

Promotion 2010

« Svar #42 på: Februar 09, 2010, 11:12:13 »
Becchios første plassering på Team Of The Week.

Totalen er oppdatert på side 1 av tråden nå, Promo - og der troner Beckford i øverst. :)

Flink gutt!  ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #43 på: Februar 10, 2010, 22:50:08 »
Har vi notert dette?

Beckford delight at double award
Leeds striker Jermaine Beckford has expressed his delight at winning the PFA Fans' Player of the Month awards for November and December.

Beckford: Wins two awards Send to friend

The 26-year-old was presented with the awards in Leeds' recent 2-0 League One victory over Colchester United at Elland Road by the winning fans of the respective months.

Beckford scored a brace in Leeds' win over The U's, although a hamstring injury prevented him from playing in their Johnstone's Paint Trophy semi-final with Carlisle on Tuesday.

The former Wealdstone striker admitted he was taken aback to win the fans' award for back-to-back months.

"I'm delighted to win the award," said Beckford. "It's nice to know that so many fans have voted for you."

Whites boss Simon Grayson is pleased Beckford, who has 18 goals from 26 League One starts this season, has been rewarded for his efforts.

"I'm delighted to see Jermaine rewarded again for all his efforts with this award," added Grayson. "The fact that it is voted for by the fans makes it all the more special and it shows how highly he is regarded by the Leeds supporters.

"Jermaine has played a big part for this club since I came here and it was a boost in January when he decided this is where he wants to stay and help finish the job off that he has played such a big part in."

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,982_5934862,00.html

Min første Leeds-kamp:

bwirum

« Svar #44 på: Februar 11, 2010, 09:32:21 »

Jeg vil ha Billy Sharp på laget til neste år!
Best post ever:
min attr søt kaff på min atamaskin- virkr ikk bra- rfr han jg ikk skrvt så my i t sist

Grattis m  1-2 ikv
MT :) :) :)

TK20

« Svar #45 på: Februar 11, 2010, 12:32:08 »

Eller Drogba!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #46 på: Mars 03, 2010, 15:24:04 »
Leeds fans have come out in droves again after Luciano Becchio was voted as the League One PFA Fans’ Player of the Month for February.

With a hat-trick of awards for Jermaine Beckford and one for Robert Snodgrass this prestigious award has found an almost permanent home at Elland Road.

http://www.givemefootball.com/league-one/pfa-fans-player-of-the-month-feb-10-league-one-win

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

baste

« Svar #47 på: Mars 03, 2010, 15:34:58 »
MY man, håper han fortsetter like bra  ;D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #48 på: Mars 15, 2010, 10:50:01 »
Beckford er årets spiller i FouFourTwo-magasinet!

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20100315/becks-wins-big-league-award_2247585_1994291

Kjempebra!  ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #49 på: April 26, 2010, 11:13:48 »
Snodgrass og Kisnorbo i PFA Team of the Year i League One. (Frazer og Harte er også med...)

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20100426/duo-honoured-in-pfa-team-of-year_2247585_2035243

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

bwirum

« Svar #50 på: April 26, 2010, 12:31:13 »

Eller Drogba!

Liker ikke Drogba... Sharp hadde vært noe, eller Lambert fra Soton.
Best post ever:
min attr søt kaff på min atamaskin- virkr ikk bra- rfr han jg ikk skrvt så my i t sist

Grattis m  1-2 ikv

Leedsfan

« Svar #51 på: April 26, 2010, 17:34:33 »
Snodgrass og Kisnorbo i PFA Team of the Year i League One. (Frazer og Harte er også med...)

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20100426/duo-honoured-in-pfa-team-of-year_2247585_2035243

;D

Høyre og venstrebacken vi mangler er tidligere Leedsspillere og spiller i andre klubber..
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

McMidjo

• På juniorlaget
  • Winning doesn't really matter - as long as you win
    • Vis profil
    • Bremnerbloggen
« Svar #52 på: April 27, 2010, 23:45:41 »
Oppdaterer litt her.

Bare tre plasseringer på Team Of The Week, siden begynnelsen av februar:

Howson (Huddersf)
Naylor (Yeovil)
Becchio (MK d)

Totalen er oppdatert først i tråden.
So-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans - We are here....

bwirum

« Svar #53 på: April 29, 2010, 09:05:07 »
Bare tre plasseringer på Team Of The Week, siden begynnelsen av februar:
Mmm er vel åpenbare grunner til det da... uten at det er noe hyggeligere av den grunn.
Best post ever:

Grattis m  1-2 ikv

Runar

« Svar #54 på: April 29, 2010, 09:30:13 »

;D

Høyre og venstrebacken vi mangler er tidligere Leedsspillere og spiller i andre klubber..

No spiller Ian Harte stopper, men ser ironien

MOT

« Svar #55 på: August 30, 2010, 20:57:26 »
Sky Sports Team of the week which features the top performing players for their positions in the Football League:

Kasper Schmeichel var vel med på rundens lag i første kamp 7/8 mot Derby.

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=208373

Nestemann på rundens lag er Richard Naylor for hans matchvinnende innsats mot Watford borte!

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=211445

:)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #56 på: September 06, 2010, 14:50:18 »
Meanwhile, rock-solid goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel is in the running for the npower Championship player of the month for August.

Schmeichel joined Leeds from Notts County in the summer and has quickly becoming a crowd favourite following some splendid performances between the posts.

The talented custodian faces competition from Cardiff City striker Jay Bothroyd, Millwall defender Paul Robinson and mercurial QPR ace Adel Taarabt for the award, which will be announced on Thursday.

YEP
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #57 på: September 28, 2010, 08:21:29 »
Johnson i Team of the Week - vs Sheffield United:

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=214885

LUFC Johnson makes Team of the Week
Leeds United midfielder Bradley Johnson has been included in the Championship Team of the Week.

The midfielder scored the all-important goal in his sides 1-0 home win over Sheffield United.

He was very unlucky not to give Leeds the lead in the first half when his header was tipped around the post by Simonsen in the Sheffield goal.

Johnson earned Leeds all three points when he was on hand to tap in with only six minutes remaining on the clock after good work by Robert Snodgrass.

Also included in this weeks team were two former Leeds players. Ian Harte and Danny Graham were chosen for their performances for Reading and Watford respectively.

The team of the week is chosen by the Press Association by the top eleven performing players for their positions from the weekend games.

Full team

Matt Duke - Hull City
Billy Jones - Preston North End
David Mirfin - Scunthorpe United
Kaspars Gorkss - Qpr
Ian Harte - Reading
Liam Lawrence - Portsmouth
Bradley Johnson - Leeds UnitedLewis McGugan - Nottingham Forest
Jimmy Kebe - Reading
Danny Graham -Watford
Alberto Bueno -Derby County

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #58 på: November 01, 2010, 20:47:25 »
Her samler vi vel dette:

http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php/topic,7317.0.html

Edith - Og riktig link:
http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=219477

Howson og O'Brian på rundens lag etter storspill mot Scunny!  :)

LUFC Leeds duo in Team of the week
Leeds United captain John Howson and new recruit Andy O`Brien have both been included in this weeks Team of the Week for their performances at Scunthorpe United on Saturday

O`Brien was making his first start for Leeds since joining on loan from Bolton Wanderers towards the end of last week and he made an assured start including a goal line clearance in only the second minute.

Howson scored his first competitive hat trick for Leeds when he scored three times during a fifteen-minute spell in the second half.

Also included in the side was former Leeds United left back Ian Harte who scored one of his trademark free kicks in Reading`s win over Doncaster.

The team of the week is chosen by the Press Association for the top eleven performing players for their positions over the weekend`s games.

Full Team
Kieran Westwood - Coventry City
Kevin McNaughton - Cardiff City
Andy Hammill - Barnsley
Andy O`Brien - Leeds United
Ian Harte - Reading
Liam Fontaine - Bristol City
Richie Wellens - Leicester City
Carlos Edwards - Ipswich Town
John Howson - Leeds United
Paul Gallagher - Leicester City
Tomasz Cywka - Derby County

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=219477#ixzz1475m5GsP
« Siste redigering: November 02, 2010, 09:53:51 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #59 på: November 01, 2010, 21:01:59 »
Her samler vi vel dette:

http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php/topic,7317.0.html

Howson og O'Brian på rundens lag etter storspill mot Scunny!  :)

Flott det du knutelut, uten at jeg forstår hva det har med en gammel kamptråd mot Coventry å gjøre. Er forumet litt svimmelt etter all statten til testo?  ;D ;D
Jon R.