Skrevet av Emne: Spillere på lån inn/ut  (Lest 167093 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Spillere på lån inn/ut
« Svar #300 på: April 14, 2019, 16:40:36 »
Greuther Furth
Hey Yosuke!

#Ideguchi is back in the squad.

#kleeblatt
#BOCSGF

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #301 på: April 14, 2019, 16:42:53 »
Coyle med assist-frispark for Flertwood i en kamp der manager Barton klarte å havne i nyhetene.

Liam Kitchen fikk gult kort for Harrogate.

Jay-Ray Rot eller hva han heter skåret i VVVenlos 1-1 kamp!

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #302 på: April 15, 2019, 17:52:50 »
Leeds United loan watch with Anita v Bouy and goals for Grot, Cibicki and Rey

A closer look at how the Whites' legion of loanees fared across Europe

Jay-Roy Grot runs with the ball during the pre-season friendly between VVV-Venlo and Werder Bremen at Heinz-Dettmer-Stadion Lohne on July 30, 2018
Jay-Roy Grot runs with the ball during the pre-season friendly between VVV-Venlo and Werder Bremen at Heinz-Dettmer-Stadion Lohne on July 30, 2018 (Image: Christof Koepsel/Getty Images)
A closer look at how the Whites' legion of loanees fared across Europe

Leeds United loan star Jay-Roy Grot and Oriol Rey took the pressure off Malik Willks this weekend with both players finding themselves on the scoresheet for their respective clubs.

Grot came off the bench to grab an all-important equaliser for VVV-Venlo, who drew with 1-1 with Fortuna Sittard, while Oriol Rey grabbed the final goal in a 3-0 win for Conquense over Valencia II.

Elsewhere, Lewie Coyle’s side, Fleetwood Town, were in the headlines as manager Joey Barton landed himself in hot water.

Here’s a summary of the Whites players in action.

Mallik Wilks and Jordan Storey compete for the ball during the FA Cup Third Round match between Preston North End and Doncaster Rovers at Deepdale on January 06, 2019
Mallik Wilks and Jordan Storey compete for the ball during the FA Cup Third Round match between Preston North End and Doncaster Rovers at Deepdale on January 06, 2019 (Image: Nathan Stirk/Getty Images)
Mallik Wilks - Doncaster Rovers

Wilks started as the central striker for Doncaster in their 2-0 over Plymouth Argyle, in the absence of top-scorer John Marquis. The forward scored an eight with the Doncaster Free Press, who said: “Showed plenty of maturity to fill in for John Marquis in the central striking role. Held it up well and used his physicality to good effect.”

Jay-Roy Grot - VVV-Venlo

Grot played the role of super sub this weekend and made an instant impact. The forward came off the bench to rescue a point for VVV-Venlo, scoring the equaliser in the 81st-minute in a 1-1 draw with Fortuna Sittard.

Oriol Rey – Conquense

Oriol Rey signs his new two-year contract with Leeds United at Elland Road
Oriol Rey signs his new two-year contract with Leeds United at Elland Road (Image: @LUFC / Twitter)
Rey was once again in the starting XI for Conquense and got himself on the scoresheet in a 3-0 win. The midfielder added some gloss to the scoreline against Valencia II in the 90th minute.

Caleb Ekuban – Trabzonspor

Ekuban was in the starting line-up once again, this time down the middle, as Trabzonspor defeated Bursaspor 1-0 away on Friday night. Former West Ham United striker Diafra Sakho (remember him?) lined up for the hosts, but couldn’t find a route to goal.

Lewie Coyle – Fleetwood Town

Fleetwood hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons after manager Barton allegedly assaulted Barnsley boss Daniel Stendel after their 4-2 defeat at Oakwell. On the field, it was a tough afternoon for Coyle and co, with the Leeds loanee again used in the centre of midfield.

Samuel Saiz – Getafe

Samu Saiz during the pre-match warm-up. Championship - Swansea City v Leeds United - Tuesday 21st August 2018 - Liberty Stadium
Samu Saiz during the pre-match warm-up. Championship - Swansea City v Leeds United - Tuesday 21st August 2018 - Liberty Stadium (Image: Kevin Barnes/CameraSport)
Saiz was once again missing from Getafe’s matchday squad as they drew 2-2 with Real Valladolid. It’s been a tough few months for the Spaniard, who is struggling for game time at his new club.

Hadi Sacko – Ankaragücü

The Turkish side were once again winners on Sunday as they defeated Kayserispor 2-0. Sacko played the full 90 minutes as his side ran out victorious away from home.

Pawel Cibicki – Elfsborg

Cibicki scored the third goal for Elfsborg in their 3-1 home win over GIF Sundsvall in Allsvenskan.

Sam Dalby – Morecambe

Dalby was left out of the matchday squad once again as Morecambe drew 1-1 at home with Grimsby Town. The youngster has struggled for minutes at the Globe Arena since moving on loan in January.

League One. Scunthorpe United v Accrington Stanley. Glanford Park. Tom Pearce
League One. Scunthorpe United v Accrington Stanley. Glanford Park. Tom Pearce (Image: David Haber)
Tom Pearce – Scunthorpe United

The young full-back missed Scunthorpe’s 3-0 home defeat to Burton Albion through injury. Pearce was a slight injury concern before the game after coming off against Shrewsbury Town the week prior and was unable to shake off that knock for this match.

Conor Shaughnessy - Heart of Midlothian

Shaughnessy was again on the bench this week as Hearts returned to winning ways against Inverness Caledonian Thistle. Former Sheffield Wednesday youngster Sean Clare was on the scoresheet for Craig Levein’s side.

Vurnon Anita - Willem II

After starting in Willem II’s previous two matches, Anita was left on the bench for their game against PEC Zwolle in the Leeds United derby, which included Ouasim Bouy playing for the opposition. Anita came on very late in the match.

Yosuke Ideguchi – Greuther Furth

The Japanese midfielder returned to the Greuther Furth squad after injury, but was an unused substitute as they lost 3-2 away to Bochum in 2. Bundesliga.

Laurens De Bock - KV Oostende

De Bock was back in the starting line-up for Oostende, but couldn’t prevent them losing 1-0 to Sint-Truiden in their third Europa League play-off game.

Ouasim Bouy - PEC Zwolle

Bouy was thrown on long before Anita in this match with Willem II. Bouy came on in the 43rd minute for injured Thomas Lam.

READ MORE
Leeds United loan watch with limited minutes and suspensions taking hold alongside a raft of defeats

Tyler Denton - Peterborough United

Peterborough were once again in winning form as they beat Blackpool 1-0 at Bloomfield Road. Denton missed the match and with no reports of an injury, it appears the Leeds loanee was left out of Darren Ferguson’s matchday squad.

Paudie O’Connor - Bradford City

It was a brutal weekend for O’Connor as Bradford City suffered another defeat. The Bantams looked to have secured a point away at Bristol Rovers with a 90th-minute equaliser, only to lose the game 3-2 three minutes later. Heartbreak for Gary Bowyer’s side, who look set to go be playing in League Two next season.

Liam Kitching - Harrogate Town

The 19-year-old defender was in the starting side once again Harrogate Town suffered a 1-0 home defeat to Boreham Wood.

Alex Machuca - Burgos CF

READ MORE
Leeds United loan watch - Tyler Denton sees red for Mallik Wilks challenge, Tom Pearce makes debut

Burgos CF drew 2-2 with Cultural Leonesa, remember Ideguchi and Bouy's spells there, but Machuca was not in the matchday squad.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #303 på: April 21, 2019, 13:54:36 »
Brentford vs Leeds United preview

Leeds United’s EFL loan stars took centre stage on Good Friday with their continental contingent not in action until the weekend.

League One stars Mallik Wilks, Lewis Coyle, Tom Pearce and Tyler Denton all got minutes under their belts as the season comes to a dramatic close.

It was a ding-dong battle between Coyle and Denton as Peterborough travelled to Fleetwood Town.

Here’s a summary of the Whites’ players in action

It was a tough afternoon for Wilks and Donny, who lost 2-0 away at Sunderland. The Leeds loanee endured an ineffective afternoon on Wearside and was unable to turn the game his sides’ way.

Lewis Coyle – Fleetwood Town

Coyle got another start(Image: Tim Easthope)
Fleetwood grabbed a 94th-minute equaliser to dent Peterborough’s top-six hopes on Friday. Coyle was again on the right of a back three, yet again illustrating his versatility.

He scored a seven with the Fleetwood Weekly News, who said: “Out of position at right centre-half. A bit nervy in the first half, could have done better with some of his clearances but gave his all and looked more comfortable at right-back.”

It was Denton vs Coyle on Friday as Posh drew 1-1 with Fleetwood. The young defender came on as an 80th-minute substitute but was unable to prevent the 94th-minute leveller.

Samuel Saiz – Getafe

Saiz will be hoping to finally feature for Getafe when they host Sevilla on Sunday (1pm).

Hadi Sacko – Ankaragücü

The Turkish side are in action against Konyaspor on Sunday (11:30am).

Andrea Radrizzani's simple message to Leeds United fans following Wigan defeat

Pawel Cibicki – Elfsborg

Cibicki lead the line for Elfsborg on Friday as they battled from behind to draw 1-1 away at Ostersund.

Sam Dalby – Morecambe

Dalby was left out of the matchday squad once again as Morecambe were thumped 4-0 away at with Mansfield Town. The youngster has struggled for minutes at the Globe Arena since moving on loan in January.

Pearce returned to action this weekend(Image: David Haber)
The young fullback was back in the side after injury as Scunthorpe drew 0-0 at home with Blackpool. The Iron sit one point above the relegation zone with three games remaining.

Shaughnessy was again on the bench this week as Hearts were beaten convincingly by Rangers. Steven Gerrard’s side ran out 3-0 winners at Tynecastle Park.

Vurnon Anita - Willem II

Anita and Co are back in action on Sunday when Willem II face Excelsior away (11:15am).

Jay-Roy Grot - VVV-Venlo

Grot was on the scoresheet
The young striker was on the scoresheet for VVV-Velno, coming on at half-time against De Graafschao and netting his side's third goal in a 4-1 win.

Ekuban's Trabzonspor saw off Yeni Malatysaspor 2-1 on Saturday, with the Leeds loanee subbed off in injury time.

The left-back was not involved as Oostende drew 0-0 with Westerlo in their third Europa League play-off game on Saturday evening.

Ouasim Bouy - PEC Zwolle

Bouy was an unused sub during PEC Zwolle's goalless draw with Vitesse Arnhem.

Bradford were relegated to League Two on Friday after a 2-0 defeat against play-off chasing Coventry City. O’Connor started on the right of a back three, which soon became a back four after Nathaniel Knight-Percival was sent off in the 44th minute.

The very latest on Leeds United

The 19-year-old defender was in the starting side once again Harrogate Town suffered a 2-0 away defeat to promotion-chasing Leyton Orient.

Oriol Rey – Conquense

Rey was against in the starting XI, looking to build on last week’s goal-scoring exploits but couldn’t prevent a 0-0 draw against Badalona.

Alex Machuca - Burgos CF

Burgos CF take on Navalcarnero on Sunday (4pm kick-off).
Min første Leeds-kamp:

RoarG

« Svar #304 på: Mai 13, 2019, 11:48:39 »
Vi har endel spillere på utlån. Hva blir deres skjebne etter denne sesongen? Jeg tipper dette:

Paudie O'Connor, forsvar, 21 år (1997), på utlån først i Blackpool, så i Bradford. Har vel ikke vært den store suksessen i disse klubbene. Orta har sagt at O'Connor "blir en viktig spiller for Leeds i årene fremover". Jeg tviler. Tror på nok et utlånsår for O'connor.

Conor Shaughnessy, forsvar, 22 år (1996). Snart 23. På utlån i Hearts. Tror Shaughnessy er for langt bak i rangordenen på midtstopperplass. Han er i den alderen at han snart må etablere seg som førstelagsspiller, og jeg tviler på at det blir i Leeds. Blir solgt/frigitt i løpet av sommeren.

Lewie Coyle, venstre back, 23 år (1995). Snart 24. På utlån i Fleetwood og har markert seg bra der. Lewie er i en alder som gjør at han må ut av klubben for å få fast førstelagsspill. Selges/frigis til Fleetwood i sommer?

Tyler Denton, venstre back, 23 år (1995). På utlån i Peterborough uten særlig suksess. Blir frigitt/solgt i løpet av sommeren.

Mallik Wilks, angriper, 20 år (1998). Wilks' unge alder gjør det ikke prekært for han å finne en ny klubb eller komme seg inn på Leeds' A-lag. Kunne vært interessant å se han i Leeds-trøya. For tiden er Wilks på utlån til Doncaster, hvor han har gjort sine saker bra. Dersom han lånes ut også neste sesong, bør det skje i en Championship-klubb.

Jay-Roy Grot, angriper, 21 år (1998), Grot skrev under 4-års kontrakt i '17. For tiden på utlån i Venlo. Tror det går for et nytt utlån for Grot. Men hvis målet er å beholde han, bør han vel lånes ut til en engelsk klubb?

Pawel Cibicki, ving/angriper, 25 år (1994). Langt bak i rangordenen på Pawel. Frigis til sommeren.

Hadi Sacko, ving, 25 år (1994). Kontrakt utgår i '20. Frigis i sommer.

Caleb Ekuban, angriper, 25 år (1994). På utlån til Trabzonspor, som visstnok til kjøpe han. Selg.

Vurnon Anita, defensiv midtbanespiller, 30 år, 1989. På utlån i Willem II. Med Phillips' i en nærmest uangripelig rolle som midtbaneanker er veien svært lang fram for Anita. Alderen taler for at han bør finne seg en annen klubb, og det gjør han. Selges/frigis til sommeren.

Sam Dalby, angriper, 19 år (2000). På utlån til Morecambe. Med mindre Dalby har utviklet seg betraktelig på utlån, tror jeg det går for nok en sesong på utlån for ham.

Will Huffer, keeper, 20 år (1998). På utlån til Barnet. Huffer har debutert på A-lag. Med Casilla og Peacock-Farrell foran han i køen, spår jeg nytt utlån for Huffer neste sesong, i en forhåpentlig bedre klubb enn Barnet?
« Siste redigering: Mai 13, 2019, 12:00:06 av RoarG »
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Promotion 2010

« Svar #305 på: Mai 19, 2019, 12:19:23 »
WATCH MARCELO BIELSA'S FULL PRESS CONFERENCE FOLLOWING THE PLAY-OFF SEMI-FINAL DEFEAT TO DERBY COUNTY

Leeds United’s loan stars have proved to be a mixed bag this season, with some starring for their adopted clubs, whilst others struggled for game time.

The Whites’ first-team saw their season come to a crashing end against Derby County, whilst the campaigns of most of their loanees have also come to a close.

For some youngsters, this has been a chance to earn their stripes in the English Football League, whilst other senior forgotten men have reignited their career in different corners of the globe.

For others, game time has been harder to come by.

Here’s a full breakdown of the Leeds United's loan legion’s seasons in full.

Mallik Wilks and Jordan Storey compete for the ball during the FA Cup Third Round match between Preston North End and Doncaster Rovers at Deepdale on January 06, 2019
Wilks netted 16 goals for Rovers(Image: Nathan Stirk/Getty Images)
Like his Leeds United team-mates in the first-team, Wilks' campaign ended with play-off heartbreak, as Doncaster lost on penalties to Lee Bowyer's Charlton side in the League One semi-finals.

But Wilks had a positive campaign, playing a vital role in their sixth-placed finish.

The 20-year-old forward ended the campaign with 16 goals and eight assists in all competitions, making 46 appearances in total. The winger’s eye-catching brace away at Bristol Rovers in December will live long in the memory of many Rovers’ fans.

The winger’s direct approach to facing up his fullback has been lauded by many. Whether he could play a role for Marcelo Bielsa next season, remains to be seen.

Caleb Ekuban has been popular in Turkey(Image: Getty Images)
Injuries have blighted Ekuban’s season, although the forward still managed eight goals and two assists in just 19 starts for the Turkish outfit.

Interestingly, more of the attackers’ goals came as a substitute than from the start of matches, which is probably why he made more appearances (15) off the bench than from the beginning of games, in the league.

Trabzonspor ended the season in fourth, which still wasn’t enough for them to reach Europe. Only the first two places in Turkey secure European football, with Galatasaray and Istanbul Baseaksehir taking those spots.

All signs point to the Super Lig side activating the clause in their deal which will make the deal permanent for £2.5million.

Lewie Coyle – Fleetwood Town

Lewie Coyle has completed two season at Fleetwood(Image: Pete Norton/Getty Images)
Coyle has been a constant in Joey Barton’s side this season, operating in a number of roles for Fleetwood. The versatile defender made 41 League One appearances this term, as they finished 11th in the table.

That made it two strong campaigns in a row on the Fylde coast for Coyle, who has notched up more than 90 appearances in his two spells there.

Whilst Bielsa loves a man that can operate in several positions, Coyle is yet to really prove his quality at Championship level, which may be his aim next campaign.

Samuel Saiz – Getafe

Samuel Saiz has struggled for minutes back in Spain(Image: Juan Manuel Serrano Arce/Getty Images)
It’s fair to say Saiz hasn’t enjoyed the best of times since returning to Spain. The Spaniard has only made two starts for Getafe since his January switch from Leeds. His seven substitute appearances have wielded one goal, which came in their recent defeat to Real Sociedad, and no assists, underlining his bit-part in the side.

Getafe themselves have had a terrific season and headed into the final match of the La Liga season with a real chance of securing Champions League football, but fell two points short on Saturday evening.

Hadi Sacko – Ankaragücü

Hadi Sacko has had two loan moves this season(Image: @Ankaragucu / Twitter)
Another of Leeds’ Turkish loan contingent, Sacko has enjoyed a mixed season away from Elland Road.

The pacey winger has enjoyed a decent run in the team of late and has started 12 games since his January move. In that time, he has managed two goals and one assist, a return that will remind supporters why he was shipped out in the first place.

With two games left, Ankaragücü could still find themselves relegated. They sit 14th in the 18-team league, four points above the dotted line, with three sides set to go down.

This came after he spent the first half of the season at Las Palmas, but struggled for playing time.

Pawel Cibicki – Elfsborg

Pawel Cibicki is another to have had two separate loan moves(Image: Plumb Images/Leicester City FC via Getty Images)
Elfsborg’s season restarted in March, with nine matches played. Cibicki’s side sit seventh in the table, but only two points behind league-leaders Malmo.

The forward has enjoyed a fruitful start to the campaign, registering four goals in the opening nine matches, which is a superb return.

He spent the first half of the season at Molde, turning in 13 times and scoring three goals.

Sam Dalby – Morecambe

Dalby made just two substitute appearances following his January loan move to Morecambe.

The 19-year-old forward will be hoping to either show what he can do in the under-23s or for a more successful switch next campaign as he bids to get more minutes under his belt.

Pearce was loaned out in January(Image: David Haber)
It was a season to forget for Scunthorpe who were relegated from League One despite reaching the play-offs only a year ago.

For Pearce, this was very much a learning curve as the Iron dropped into the fourth tier. The young fullback made nine appearances after joining on deadline day in January and found the net once.

This experience will no doubt stand the youngsters in good stead for the future, but whether his performances for a lowly relegated side will earn him a spot in Bielsa’s squad next season remains to be seen.

Shaughnessy moved north of the border(Image: Getty Images)
It’s been another example of a Leeds loanee struggling for consistent minutes, in the case of Shaughnessy, who only started nine games for Hearts after arriving on loan in January.

The 22-year-old has often featured on the right side of their back three but has also featured at wing-back, such is his versatility.

It was a middle-of-the-road season for Craig Levein’s side, who finished sixth in the table, eight points behind third-placed Kilmarnock.

Vurnon Anita - Willem II

Vurnon Anita has not had a vintage campaign(Image: Stu Forster/Getty Images)
Another of Leeds’ forgotten men has struggled for form in his home country. Anita has made 29 appearances for Willem II this season, although 13 of those have come from the substitutes bench.

The midfielder finished the season in 10th with Willem, bang smack in the middle of the table. One highlight for the club was reaching the KNVB final, although they were spanked 4-0 in the final by Champions League semi-finalists Ajax.

Anita was an unused substitute for that hammering, which probably summed up his season.

Jay-Roy Grot - VVV-Venlo

Jay-Roy Grot has had a decent loan spell(Image: Christof Koepsel/Getty Images)
Grot is one of the better performers from Leeds’ loan flock, grabbing six goals and three assists in 33 appearances, although 14 of those were from the bench.

To be fair, three of those goals came and two assists came in his final five games, which shows he was fairly anonymous for the majority of the campaign.

The 21-year-old’s long-term future may lie away from Elland Road, but his performances out in Holland could be enough to secure him a deal back in his home country.

Laurens De Bock is unlikely to have a future at Leeds(Image: BRUNO FAHY/AFP/Getty Images)
De Bock was another man who struggled for game time out in Belgium. The defender made only nine appearances during the second half of the campaign, with only seven of those coming from the start of matches.

The 26-year-old looks set to be another who will seek a permanent move away from Elland Road this summer, unless Bielsa springs a big surprise.

Ouasim Bouy - PEC Zwolle

Bouy finished the season with 19 appearances to his name after a full season at PEC Zwolle. His sporadic appearances won’t have done much for his development and at the age of 25, he really should be looking to nail down a permanent role in the starting XI.

Injury disrupted Denton's campaign(Image: Alex Pantling/Getty Images)
Denton’s season was hit and miss for Posh as they just missed out on a top-six finish. Darren Ferguson’s side finished seventh in the League One table, having previously struggled under Steve Evans.

Denton found himself constantly in and out of their defence and only made 13 appearances in total. He will have wanted to have more than nine starts in a full League One season to his name this year and at the age of 23, he will be hoping for a lot more match action next time around.

Paudie O'Connor had two loan spells
Another player who switched loan clubs in January, swapping Blackpool for Bradford after making just ten appearances at Bloomfield Road.

The Bantams suffered a nightmare season, but O'Connor was able to get some minutes under his belt when fit, as he turned out 21 times, even wearing the captain's armband on occasion towards the end of the campaign.

The 19-year-old defender enjoyed a strong campaign with Harrogate Town as they reached the National League play-offs in their first campaign at that level..

It wasn’t to be for Kitching and Co, however, as they were beaten by AFC Flyde. That was his final and 34th appearance of the campaign for the club, which is more that can be said for a number of Leeds’ other loanees.

On the basis of these performances, the youngster should be targeting a spot in the Football League this season, with opportunities at Elland Road likely to be hard to come by.

Oriol Rey – Conquense

Leeds’ 21-year-old midfielder made 34 appearances for Conquense this season as the third-tier Spanish outfit ended the season in 18th place. Despite being a mainstay in the side, the Spaniard managed just one goal during his time at the club.

Whether Rey will now target a move back to England to ply his trade in the Football League or move back abroad remains to be seen.

The very latest on Leeds United
Alex Machuca - Burgos CF

Like Rey, Machuca has spent his time in the lower echelons of Spanish football. The 21-year-old made 15 appearances for Burgos CF as they finished the season 11th in the second tier.

The midfielder will now set his sights on making a name for himself within English football if he is to have any hopes of breaking through at Elland Road.

Whilst he has had a decent season for Burgos, it’s tough to imagine those cameo role being enough to see him break into Bielsa’s plans for next season.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #306 på: Mai 22, 2019, 21:19:49 »
Shaughnessy, O'Connor, De Bock, Pearce, Denton, Coyle, Anita, Bouy, Ideguchi, Saiz, Sacko, Cibicki, Grot, Dalby, Wilks, Kitchin all will be returning from loan.....
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #307 på: Mai 23, 2019, 10:03:42 »
Jeg tror denne twitterkontoen treffer her:

I Hate Leeds
@ihatelufc

Harry Wilson. Mason Mount. Tammy Abraham. Tyrone Mings. Dwight Gayle. Fikayo Tomori.

All Premier League players on loan in the Championship this season - this is what Leeds mean when they say they need to explore this market better.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Cherry

« Svar #308 på: Mai 23, 2019, 10:26:16 »
Vi har jo virkelig hatt maaaange utlånte spillere denne sesongen, hvem skal vi/skal vi beholde noen for kommende sesong i troppen?:

Coyle (Fleetwood)
 Kitching (Harrogate)
 O'Connor (Bradford)
 Denton (Peterborough)
 Ideguchi (Greuther Fürth)
 Rey (Conquense)
 Wilks (Doncaster)
 Å arkić (Barakaldo)
 Grot (VVV Venlo)
 Sacko (Ankaragucu)
 Saiz(Getafe)
 Pearce (Scunthorpe)
 De Bock( Ostende...han hadde jeg glemt, vi hadde altså en VB til..)
 Anita (Willem II)
 Cibicki (Elfsborg ..her er vel kontrakten terminert?)
 Ekuban (Trabsonspor)
 Shaughnessy(Hearts)

Ser Wilks blir nevnt som den mest attraktive og beholde......jeg vil gjerne ha Denton og lagd en god VB av han...foran Pearce i "min" kø som VB.

Runar

« Svar #309 på: Mai 23, 2019, 11:59:57 »
Vi har jo virkelig hatt maaaange utlånte spillere denne sesongen, hvem skal vi/skal vi beholde noen for kommende sesong i troppen?:

Coyle (Fleetwood)
 Kitching (Harrogate)
 O'Connor (Bradford)
 Denton (Peterborough)
 Rey (Conquense)
 Wilks (Doncaster)
 Å arkić (Barakaldo)
 Grot (VVV Venlo)
 Sacko (Ankaragucu)
 Saiz(Getafe)
 Pearce (Scunthorpe)
 Anita (Willem II)
 Ekuban (Trabsonspor)
 Shaughnessy(Hearts)

Ser Wilks blir nevnt som den mest attraktive og beholde......jeg vil gjerne ha Denton og lagd en god VB av han...foran Pearce i "min" kø som VB.

Nøkkelen her blir å få noen penger for noe av disse spillerne.

2 millioner pund/euro for Ekuban - med noe videresalg
1 million pund/euro for Sacko - med noe videresalg
250-500 000 for Pawel Cibiski - med noe videresalg
3-4 millioner pund/euro for Saiz - med noe add ons
500 000 pund for Coyle burde være mulig til en League One/Championship klubb
Antia - gratis
De Brock - gratis
Resten er nok på nye utlån eller frigitt uten nevneverdig overgangssum.

Men bør ligger 5-8 millioner pund/Euro i den gruppen der som kan "samles" inn er nok avhengig av det for å kunne forsterke nåværende tropp uten å måtte selge "feil" spillere.

Cherry

« Svar #310 på: Mai 23, 2019, 13:26:24 »

Coyle (Fleetwood)
 Kitching (Harrogate)
 O'Connor (Bradford)
 Denton (Peterborough)
 Rey (Conquense)
 Wilks (Doncaster)
 Å arkić (Barakaldo)
 Grot (VVV Venlo)
 Sacko (Ankaragucu)
 Saiz(Getafe)
 Pearce (Scunthorpe)
 Anita (Willem II)
 Ekuban (Trabsonspor)
 Shaughnessy(Hearts)

Nøkkelen her blir å få noen penger for noe av disse spillerne.

2 millioner pund/euro for Ekuban - med noe videresalg
1 million pund/euro for Sacko - med noe videresalg
250-500 000 for Pawel Cibiski - med noe videresalg
3-4 millioner pund/euro for Saiz - med noe add ons
500 000 pund for Coyle burde være mulig til en League One/Championship klubb
Antia - gratis
De Brock - gratis
Resten er nok på nye utlån eller frigitt uten nevneverdig overgangssum.

Men bør ligger 5-8 millioner pund/Euro i den gruppen der som kan "samles" inn er nok avhengig av det for å kunne forsterke nåværende tropp uten å måtte selge "feil" spillere.

Høres fornuftig ut.
Sacko og penger inn er for meg motstridende ord men..  ;D

RoarG

« Svar #311 på: Mai 26, 2019, 15:42:39 »
Leeds Live oppsummerer de utlånte spillernes innsats foregående sesong. Av disse er det bare Wilks jeg ønsker returnerer til Leeds. Ekuban blir jo høyst sannsynlig solgt.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-transfers-loans-saiz-16295619
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

peacock

« Svar #312 på: Juli 12, 2019, 15:18:14 »
Er det ikke litt merkelig at INGEN av spillerne vi lånte ut forrige sesong deltar på pre-season trening?
Det betyr vel egentlig at de allerede er avskrevet, og er uten framtid i klubben?
Hadde forventet at Coyle, Wilks, Grot og kanskje Ekuban hadde en mulighet, men det skjedde jo ikke.
Hva med Saiz? Er det ikke i klubbens ønske å holde ham i form? Er vel lettere å selge da....

Runar

« Svar #313 på: Juli 12, 2019, 15:32:46 »
Er det ikke litt merkelig at INGEN av spillerne vi lånte ut forrige sesong deltar på pre-season trening?
Det betyr vel egentlig at de allerede er avskrevet, og er uten framtid i klubben?
Hadde forventet at Coyle, Wilks, Grot og kanskje Ekuban hadde en mulighet, men det skjedde jo ikke.
Hva med Saiz? Er det ikke i klubbens ønske å holde ham i form? Er vel lettere å selge da....

Nei, det hadde ingen mulighet. Ikke Pearce heller som ble lånt ut i løpet av forrige sesong. Ã… bli lånt ut av Bielsa er tydeligvis det samme som om å be om å få skifte jobb...

"Tror" at O`Kane, Saiz, De Boch Anita, Cibicki, Sacko, Ekuban, Pearce, Rey og de andre som ikke er ønsket er gitt ferie til midten av mnd og bedt jobbe for å skaffe seg ny arbeidsgiver. Antar at de "kommer" tilbake til treningsanlegget nå når førstelaget er ut ute og får en pre season for å holde seg i "form" til de er satt et annet sted. Antar at arbeidsgiver har plikter i england som i Norge. Men vil nok oppleve at det blir endel avklaring på disse spillerne i løpet av de neste 5-7 dagene...

Anita skal være i dialog og til enighet om en avtale i Panatinaikos. Der må Leeds bli enig med Anita om hva Leeds vil betale han ut med. Han tjener opp mot en million pund i året i Leeds. Leeds må trolig dekke "tapet" opp mot 400 000 pund er det som er rapporter. Han sammen med O`Kane og De Boch er nok de på høyest lønn som er vanskeligst å bli kvitt. De Boch har jo 3 år igjen av avtalen sin også.

Jo bedre avtaler vi klarer å bli kvitt disse spillerne på, jo bedre i forhold til FFP og regnskapet kommende år. Hittill har vi jo bare fått ut spillere som ikke tjener allverden med unntak av Jansson. Tipper vi har hittill lønnsbesparelser på 30-40 tusen pund i uken. Så har vi nok tatt inn 70-90 tusen i uken i kostnader på White, Costa, Clarke og Harrison.
« Siste redigering: Juli 12, 2019, 16:05:11 av Runar »

Promotion 2010

« Svar #314 på: Juli 12, 2019, 21:22:02 »

Nei, det hadde ingen mulighet. Ikke Pearce heller som ble lånt ut i løpet av forrige sesong. Ã… bli lånt ut av Bielsa er tydeligvis det samme som om å be om å få skifte jobb...

"Tror" at O`Kane, Saiz, De Boch Anita, Cibicki, Sacko, Ekuban, Pearce, Rey og de andre som ikke er ønsket er gitt ferie til midten av mnd og bedt jobbe for å skaffe seg ny arbeidsgiver. Antar at de "kommer" tilbake til treningsanlegget nå når førstelaget er ut ute og får en pre season for å holde seg i "form" til de er satt et annet sted. Antar at arbeidsgiver har plikter i england som i Norge. Men vil nok oppleve at det blir endel avklaring på disse spillerne i løpet av de neste 5-7 dagene...

Anita skal være i dialog og til enighet om en avtale i Panatinaikos. Der må Leeds bli enig med Anita om hva Leeds vil betale han ut med. Han tjener opp mot en million pund i året i Leeds. Leeds må trolig dekke "tapet" opp mot 400 000 pund er det som er rapporter. Han sammen med O`Kane og De Boch er nok de på høyest lønn som er vanskeligst å bli kvitt. De Boch har jo 3 år igjen av avtalen sin også.

Jo bedre avtaler vi klarer å bli kvitt disse spillerne på, jo bedre i forhold til FFP og regnskapet kommende år. Hittill har vi jo bare fått ut spillere som ikke tjener allverden med unntak av Jansson. Tipper vi har hittill lønnsbesparelser på 30-40 tusen pund i uken. Så har vi nok tatt inn 70-90 tusen i uken i kostnader på White, Costa, Clarke og Harrison.

Tenk så utrolig trist det er for disse 12-14 spillerne som Leeds virkelig har kastet ut av klubben de siste 1,5 til 2 årene.
Mange av dem er hentet inn av Orta og de fleste må jo ha et mareritt av et fotballiv med klubben.

Noen tjenes selvsagt store penger og er lite interessert i å avslutte kontrakten sin. Mens andre nok får karrieren ødelagt av det Leeds United driver med!  :-\
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Runar

« Svar #315 på: Juli 12, 2019, 21:43:05 »

Tenk så utrolig trist det er for disse 12-14 spillerne som Leeds virkelig har kastet ut av klubben de siste 1,5 til 2 årene.
Mange av dem er hentet inn av Orta og de fleste må jo ha et mareritt av et fotballiv med klubben.

Noen tjenes selvsagt store penger og er lite interessert i å avslutte kontrakten sin. Mens andre nok får karrieren ødelagt av det Leeds United driver med!  :-\

Nja, er vel ikke synd på så mange av de...

O`Kane kom jo i 2016 på to års kontrakt fra PL. Signerte ny avtale november 2017 ut 2021, som sikkert er så bra at det er vanskelig å skifte jobb uten å gå skikkelig ned i lønn. Skaden ifjor hjalp jo heller ikke. Trolig noen som vil ta sjansen på han, men bare betale 1/3 av det han er på i dag, og Leeds må stå for resten tipper jeg.

Saiz, er det vel heller ikke synd på. Topp ligaen med storm i 2017, men falt sammen etter jul samme år. Ny opptur på starten av forrige sesong. Fått utfordringer på hjemmebane som gjør at han vil tilbake til Spania. Lykkes ikke tilstrekkelig i Getafe til at klubbene står i kø, men lander nok på to bein.

De Boch, denne er verre. De Boch ble hentet i januar 2017. 6 mnd senere så er han uønsket. Har en kontrakt ut 2022 om jeg ikke husker feil, her blir det i verste fall lån til forskjellige klubber i flere år på rad inntil Leeds kan komme til en enighet med han om å løse han fra kontrakten. Et lønnsnivå i Leeds som han nok bare kan drømme omi Belgia og de klubbene han er aktuell. En skikkelig dårlig signering.

Anita, er delt forum når denne spillere kom. Halvparten jublet over en spiller de hadde hørt om, som de trodde hadde vært god i mange sesonger fordi han tilhørte Newcastle, men som aldri har vært i nærheten i Leeds. Kom gratis, helt sikkert med en ok sign on fee og en fin lønn hver uke. 3 års avtale, er inne i siste året nå og derfor lettere å flytte på.

Cibicki, spiller som helt sikkert ikke er på en for dyr kontrakt tipper i underkant av 6000k i uken, trolig har både MFK og Elfsborg dekket en ok andel av den når han har vært utlånt. Pga lønnen og alder er levelig er han trolig omsettelig uten at Leeds må ta noe større tap på han framover. Får ny klubb og lider ingen nød.

Sacko, god sesong i 16/17 og da naturlig nok hentet permanent påfølgende sommer. Dessverre med ny manager og tusen nye spillere, fikk han vel starte en kamp i serien den påfølgende sesongen. Lite i lønn, "ettertraktet" i andre markeder enn Leeds vanligvis selger spillere. På siste året nå, hatt et bra halvår i Tyrkia. Kan ikke skjønne annet enn at han får ny jobb.   

Ekuban, litt samme som Sacko. Hatt en brukab sesong i Tyrkia, har lav lønn slik at alle land som kan ta imot landslagsspillere fra Ghana er markeder Ekuban kan være aktuell for. Her har nok året i Leeds og, Leeds på CV han økt profilen hans slik at han er godt i pluss.

Pearce, aldersbestemt landslagsspiller for England. Går neppe arbeidsledig. Lav lønn, attraktiv i FL. Trolig en utfordring med holdninger, da han er avskrevet av Bielsa.

Rey, sammen med mange andre som Leeds hentet for å bygge en developmentsquad etter Cellion sine år. Kontrakten er gått ut, han må nok til Segunda B å spille fotball i år. Sammen med de andre som gikk på lån der ifjor, så er de forbredt på det og har hatt 12 mnd på å komme i posisjon til å skaffe seg jobb i hjemlandet. Usikker på lønnsnivået i divisjon tre i spania, men trolig dårligere enn hva de har hatt i England. Flere av disse hadde ikke så mange andre alternativer da de kom til Leeds. De var ute av de "storklubbene" sine juniorlag.

Bouy, spiller som ingen har sett men som trolig har 3-5k i uken i Leeds. Hoderystende og på grensen til noe som burde vært etterforskes for svindel.

« Siste redigering: Juli 13, 2019, 12:59:47 av Runar »

Promotion 2010

« Svar #316 på: Juli 12, 2019, 22:36:07 »
Veldig god gjennomgang!

Men likevel, mange triste skjebner i fotballverdenen.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #317 på: Oktober 18, 2020, 10:42:48 »
Bryce Hosannah med best uttelling av våre utlånte spillere i går:

Lufcyouth
@leedsutdacademy

A MOTM performance from
@brycehosannah  on his league debut in a 3-1 win!
@MattTurner_27  made a number of fine saves in a 1-1 draw.

Stevens,Edmondson&McCalmont all second half subs with  @alfiemccalmont4
 grabbing a late assist.
Gotts & Bogusz will have to wait for their debuts

Good luck to  @brycehosannah
 who is set to make his full league debut this afternoon as Bradford face Mansfield!  @MattTurner_27
 is named in lineup for  @HaverfordwestFC  in Wales, while Gotts,Stevens,McCalmont and Edmondson are all named on the bench for their respective loan clubs.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #318 på: Oktober 20, 2020, 23:56:27 »
Edmondson fortsetter å score i Skottland...

Lufcyouth
@leedsutdacademy
A dream first start for  @Ryan_edmondson9  grabbing 2 goals and an assist before coming off on 55 minutes. McCalmont played 90 mins in Oldham’s 1-1 draw, Hosannah was subbed at half time in Bradford’s 1-1 draw, Stevens played 62 mins in Swindon’s defeat, Gotts was an unused sub
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #319 på: November 08, 2020, 20:29:00 »
Lufcyouth
@leedsutdacademy

A good weekend in the main for #lufc youngsters out on loan with 4 starting games in the FA cup while  Mateusz Bogusz continues to impress in Spain!

-Bryce hosannah completed 62 minutes and helped Bradford to a clean sheet in a 7-0 win!
-Robbie Gotts completed 90 minutes and assisted the opening goal in a 6-2 win
-Jordan Stevens completed 77 minutes in a 2-1 defeat
-Alfie McCalmont completed 90 minutes in a 3-2 win for Oldham

-Mateusz Bogusz completed 62 minutes in a 1-0 win for Logrones
-Kun Temenuzhkov completed 90 minutes in a 1-0 defeat for Real Union
-Ryan Edmondson&Rafa Mujica were unused subs for Aberdeen&Real Oviedo
-No game for Matthew Turner in Wales this weekend
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #320 på: November 17, 2020, 22:51:48 »
Lufcyouth
@leedsutdacademy
#lufc youngster Robbie Gotts is nominated for Man of the Match after his performance in the #PapaJohnsTrophy tonight, you know what to do Leeds fansDown pointing backhand index
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #321 på: Januar 01, 2021, 21:28:06 »
Glimrende tråd her:

https://twitter.com/leedsutdacademy/status/1345081469241319424?s=20

THREADDownwards arrow

As we approach the midway point of the season and the January transfer window now open, I’ve had a look at how Leeds United’s young loanees are fairing away from Elland Road:

Alfie McCalmont (20)
•On loan at Oldham Athletic•Flag of England
•On loan until 30th June 2021•
MemoContracted at Leeds until June 2024

⏱1️⃣0️⃣7️⃣5️⃣Minutes played
Handshake1️⃣2️⃣Starts
Clockwise rightwards and leftwards open circle arrows2️⃣Substitute appearances
Soccer ball4️⃣Goals
Negative squared latin capital letter a2️⃣Assists
Yellow square1️⃣Yellow card

Arguably Leeds most successful loanee in the first half of the season, Alfie McCalmont has impressed in a advanced midfield position for Oldham with four goals to his name! McCalmont’s performances will no doubt have attracted interest from clubs higher up the EFL pyramid

Jordan Stevens (20)
•On loan at Swindon Town•Flag of England
MemoContracted at Leeds until June 2022

⏱8️⃣7️⃣4️⃣Minutes played
Handshake8️⃣Starts
Clockwise rightwards and leftwards open circle arrows8️⃣Substitute appearances
Soccer ball1️⃣Goal
Negative squared latin capital letter a1️⃣Assist
Yellow square2️⃣Yellow cards

Stevens started his loan spell in fine form with a goal and an assist in his first two appearances but has since struggled for minutes with just one start in the last seven games. Leeds rate Jordan Stevens highly and may look to get the winger more minutes elsewhere

Bryce Hosannah (21)
•On loan at Bradford City•Flag of England

⏱7️⃣8️⃣6️⃣Minutes played
Handshake1️⃣1️⃣Starts
No entry sign2️⃣Clean sheets
Glowing star1️⃣Official man of the match award

Despite Bradford’s poor league form, Bryce has been one of the Bantams best players this season.The former Crystal Palace youngster has put in a number of good displays before his run was disrupted with hamstring injuries, the second of which he is currently recovering from

Robbie Gotts (21)
•On loan at Lincoln City•Flag of England

⏱7️⃣3️⃣0️⃣Minutes played
Handshake8️⃣Starts
Clockwise rightwards and leftwards open circle arrows3️⃣Substitute appearances
No entry sign1️⃣Clean sheet
Glowing star2️⃣Official man of the match awards

Robbie Gotts has had a bright start to life at Lincoln helping them the top of League One, impressing at both right back and in midfield! Gotts will be hoping to get a run of successive games under his belt in the second half of the season as Lincoln push for promotion

Mateusz Bogusz (19)
•On loan at UD Logroñés•Flag of Spain
MemoContracted at Leeds until June 2023

⏱6️⃣4️⃣3️⃣Minutes played
Handshake7️⃣Starts
Clockwise rightwards and leftwards open circle arrows5️⃣Substitute appearances
Yellow square3️⃣Yellow cards
Soccer ball1️⃣Goal

Mateusz Bogusz has had a great start to his first loan spell away from Elland Road, putting in a number of good displays for Spanish second division side Logroñés! The Polish U21 international has been operating in a wide right position and recently bagged his first goal

K.Temenuzkov (20)
•On loan at Real Union•Flag of Spain
MemoContracted Leeds until June 2022

⏱5️⃣3️⃣9️⃣Minutes played
Handshake7️⃣Starts
Clockwise rightwards and leftwards open circle arrows1️⃣Substitute appearance
Soccer ball2️⃣Goals
Yellow square2️⃣Yellow cards

Kun Temenuzhkov has had a great first half of the season in Spain, impressing in an attacking midfield role. The Bulgarian U21 international has featured in every league game and has two goals to his name!

Matthew Turner (18)
•On loan at Haverfordwest•Flag of Wales
•On loan until January 2021•
MemoContracted at Leeds until June 2021

⏱4️⃣5️⃣0️⃣Minutes played
Handshake5️⃣Starts
Gloves1️⃣Clean sheet
Cross mark8️⃣Goals conceded

Turner had a great start to his first loan spell away, quickly becoming the number one goalkeeper for Welsh Premier League side Haverfordwest but has recently spent more time on the bench. With only six month left on his Leeds contract, Matthew may look for a permanent move

Ryan Edmondson (19)
•On loan at AberdeenFlag of Scotland
•On loan until 3rd January 2021•
MemoContracted at Leeds until June 2021

⏱3️⃣6️⃣0️⃣Minutes played
Handshake3️⃣Starts
Handshake1️⃣1️⃣Substitute appearances
Soccer ball2️⃣Goals
Negative squared latin capital letter a2️⃣Assists

Despite scoring a brace on his first start, the majority of Ryan Edmondson’s minutes in Scotland have come from the bench. Would expect Leeds to hand the 19 year old an extended contract before assessing his next loan move this month

Rafa Mujica (22)
•On loan at Real OviedoFlag of Spain

⏱1️⃣3️⃣2️⃣Minutes played
Handshake1️⃣Start
Clockwise rightwards and leftwards open circle arrows4️⃣Substitute appearances
Soccer ball2️⃣Goals

Rafa Mujica has struggled for minutes in LaLiga 2 with his only League minutes coming from the bench. Rafa scored a brace on his only start of the season in the cup. With the former Barcelona man now 22, Leeds may be looking for a permanent move this month
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #322 på: Januar 30, 2021, 17:58:08 »
Thomas Wilson
@thomas_wilson95

Potentially Robbie Gotts vs Alfie McCalmont tomorrow, if both play of course! #LeedsLoaneeDerby

Really good half from Robbie Gotts. Playing almost as an inside left forward, pressing the hell out of Oldham's defence. Making some good runs in behind as well.

McCalmont less involved in his defensive midfield position. Did break forward more in the second half of the first half.

Gotts probably the MOTM, anything Salford did good he was involved in. McCalmont also had a strong second half. Played forward and got stuck in.

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #323 på: Mars 01, 2021, 13:02:33 »
YEP oppdaterer om utlånene våre.
Jeg tror man skal være realistisk nok til å mene at ingen av disse er PL-materiale kommende sesong...

Robbie Gotts - Salford City
Gotts spent the first half of the season on loan with Lincoln City in League One but a lack of game time saw him move down a division in January.

Since the move to Salford City, the 21-year-old has featured eight times scoring twice and notching one assist.
Richie Wellens deployed Gotts as a right wing-back for the first time at the weekend for City's trip to Southend United.

He has played as a central midfielder more often than not for The Ammies since his temporary switch to Lancashire.
Gotts played 66 minutes at Roots Hall and picked up a booking before being substituted in the 0-0 draw.
Salford sit ninth in the League Two standings, one point off the play-off places.

Alfie McCalmont - Oldham Athletic
The Whites central midfielder has impressed for the Latics this season having made 23 appearances in all competitions.
McCalmont has scored three times and recorded four assists in League Two under Harry Kewell.

The 20-year-old played all 90 minutes of Oldham's 3-1 victory over Carlisle United on Saturday at Brunton Park and now sit 15th in the table.

Ryan Edmondson - Northampton Town
Edmondson spent the first half of the season on loan with Aberdeen in the Scottish Premiership.

The 19-year-old made the switch to Northampton Town in January due to a lack of game time and has featured on 10 occasions.

Edmondson is yet to record a goal or an assist since his move with Town struggling at the foot of the League One table, two points from safety.

Northampton remain managerless after the recent sacking of head coach Keith Curle in early February.
Edmondson played 74 minutes at the weekend in a 2-1 loss to Swindon Town.

Bryce Hosannah - Bradford City
Hosannah has made eight appearances for Bradford City in League Two this season.

Despite his limited action he has impressed for the Bantams at right-back but has suffered with injuries during his loan move.

Hosannah is yet to feature this year, with his last appearance coming in mid-December due to a hamstring problem.

City are 11th in the standings after a weekend win over Walsall and have their eyes firmly on a play-off place after a recent upturn in form at Valley Parade.

Jordan Stevens - Bradford City
The winger has endured an up and down season after swapping Swindon Town for Bradford City in January.

Stevens featured 15 times for Swindon before the arrival of new boss John Sheridan saw him fall down the pecking order.

The 20-year-old has made one start and seven substitute appearances for the Bantams. He was a late change from the bench at the weekend in a 2-1 victory at Walsall.

Mateusz Bogusz - UD Logrones
Bogusz is spending the season on loan with La Liga 2 outfit UD Logrones, where he has featured 16 times.

The 19-year-old midfielder has recorded one goal and one assist since his move to Spain.

He was a late substitute at the weekend in a 1-0 defeat to Mallorca, with Logrones now winless in their last six league games to sit 16th in the table.

Kun Temenuzhkov - Real Union
The 21-year-old has featured 16 times and scored three goals for Real Union this season.

Temenuzhkov is spending the season on loan in Spain in the Segunda Division Group B (third tier).

He was an unused substitute at the weekend with Union defeating Amorebieta 2-0 to move second and sit four points off top spot.

Rafa Mujica - Las Palmas
Mujica spent the first half of the campaign with Real Oviedo but was used as a substitute just three times.

The 22-year-old made the switch to Las Palmas in La Liga 2 - the same division - and has made three starts and one appearance off the bench since January.

Mujica has notched one goal and played 45 minutes before being replaced in a 4-0 defeat to Castellon on Saturday.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-loan-watch-robbie-gotts-changes-position-alfie-mccalmont-continues-to-impress-3150120
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #324 på: April 10, 2021, 10:22:17 »
Hay får spørsmål om fremtiden i Leeds for spillerne som er utlånt fra Leeds.

Legg merke til hvor lite tro på fremtiden med Leeds Gotts har... :o

What’s the future of our loaned out players? Alfie McCalmont and Mateusz Bogusz in particular have had a good time out on loan this season. Do any of them have a future here at all? Or are they all likely to be loaned or sold this summer? —

You might have read the interview I did with Robbie Gotts a couple of weeks back. He’s a lovely lad and a good player but I got a distinct impression that he suspects his future lies elsewhere. Bielsa always keeps his leading under-23s close to him. He’d rather they trained at Thorp Arch than played elsewhere on loan. This naturally concludes that anyone who is allowed to leave on loan is a fair distance from his plans.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Gordon McUseless

« Svar #325 på: April 10, 2021, 20:57:00 »
Ser på Twitter og kjenner bare irritasjonen vokse og vokse når jeg leser alle Scum gloryhunterne som tror det nå bare er å spasere inn og hente Raphinha. Det trodde de med Haaland og Sancho og. Arrogansen deres er til å spy av. Skulle stått i statuttene til Leeds og alle kontrakter at videresalg til de røde vi ikke nevner navnet på ikke kommer til å skje. Sårene etter Cantonasalget svir enda.

NT

« Svar #326 på: Mai 11, 2021, 19:32:09 »
YEP oppdaterer om utlånene våre.
Jeg tror man skal være realistisk nok til å mene at ingen av disse er PL-materiale kommende sesong...

Robbie Gotts - Salford City
Gotts spent the first half of the season on loan with Lincoln City in League One but a lack of game time saw him move down a division in January.

Since the move to Salford City, the 21-year-old has featured eight times scoring twice and notching one assist.
Richie Wellens deployed Gotts as a right wing-back for the first time at the weekend for City's trip to Southend United.

He has played as a central midfielder more often than not for The Ammies since his temporary switch to Lancashire.
Gotts played 66 minutes at Roots Hall and picked up a booking before being substituted in the 0-0 draw.
Salford sit ninth in the League Two standings, one point off the play-off places.

Alfie McCalmont - Oldham Athletic
The Whites central midfielder has impressed for the Latics this season having made 23 appearances in all competitions.
McCalmont has scored three times and recorded four assists in League Two under Harry Kewell.

The 20-year-old played all 90 minutes of Oldham's 3-1 victory over Carlisle United on Saturday at Brunton Park and now sit 15th in the table.

Ryan Edmondson - Northampton Town
Edmondson spent the first half of the season on loan with Aberdeen in the Scottish Premiership.

The 19-year-old made the switch to Northampton Town in January due to a lack of game time and has featured on 10 occasions.

Edmondson is yet to record a goal or an assist since his move with Town struggling at the foot of the League One table, two points from safety.

Northampton remain managerless after the recent sacking of head coach Keith Curle in early February.
Edmondson played 74 minutes at the weekend in a 2-1 loss to Swindon Town.

Bryce Hosannah - Bradford City
Hosannah has made eight appearances for Bradford City in League Two this season.

Despite his limited action he has impressed for the Bantams at right-back but has suffered with injuries during his loan move.

Hosannah is yet to feature this year, with his last appearance coming in mid-December due to a hamstring problem.

City are 11th in the standings after a weekend win over Walsall and have their eyes firmly on a play-off place after a recent upturn in form at Valley Parade.

Jordan Stevens - Bradford City
The winger has endured an up and down season after swapping Swindon Town for Bradford City in January.

Stevens featured 15 times for Swindon before the arrival of new boss John Sheridan saw him fall down the pecking order.

The 20-year-old has made one start and seven substitute appearances for the Bantams. He was a late change from the bench at the weekend in a 2-1 victory at Walsall.

Mateusz Bogusz - UD Logrones
Bogusz is spending the season on loan with La Liga 2 outfit UD Logrones, where he has featured 16 times.

The 19-year-old midfielder has recorded one goal and one assist since his move to Spain.

He was a late substitute at the weekend in a 1-0 defeat to Mallorca, with Logrones now winless in their last six league games to sit 16th in the table.

Kun Temenuzhkov - Real Union
The 21-year-old has featured 16 times and scored three goals for Real Union this season.

Temenuzhkov is spending the season on loan in Spain in the Segunda Division Group B (third tier).

He was an unused substitute at the weekend with Union defeating Amorebieta 2-0 to move second and sit four points off top spot.

Rafa Mujica - Las Palmas
Mujica spent the first half of the campaign with Real Oviedo but was used as a substitute just three times.

The 22-year-old made the switch to Las Palmas in La Liga 2 - the same division - and has made three starts and one appearance off the bench since January.

Mujica has notched one goal and played 45 minutes before being replaced in a 4-0 defeat to Castellon on Saturday.

Hva er skjebnen for disse gutta på utlån?  AlfieMc Calmont må jo sies å ha vært en suksess for Oldham, masse spilletid og scoret mange mål - men er det nok til en plass i troppen ?  Og vår polske venn MateuszBogusz som vi vel hadde trua på når han scoret i Sydney. Dessverre en misrabel sesong i SegundaDivision og kommer hjem med halen mellom bena snart. Disse var sterke på U23 ifjor/året før, men intet gjennombrudd ennå. Er de nå for salg og vi ser heller etter Summerville,Gelhardt og Greenwood - er de egentlig eksepsjonell nok eller skal de ut på låneturne de også ?  I år tror jeg det blir storsalg av yngre spillere man ikke ser tar det siste steget.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #327 på: Mai 11, 2021, 19:43:18 »

Hva er skjebnen for disse gutta på utlån?  AlfieMc Calmont må jo sies å ha vært en suksess for Oldham, masse spilletid og scoret mange mål - men er det nok til en plass i troppen ?  Og vår polske venn MateuszBogusz som vi vel hadde trua på når han scoret i Sydney. Dessverre en misrabel sesong i SegundaDivision og kommer hjem med halen mellom bena snart. Disse var sterke på U23 ifjor/året før, men intet gjennombrudd ennå. Er de nå for salg og vi ser heller etter Summerville,Gelhardt og Greenwood - er de egentlig eksepsjonell nok eller skal de ut på låneturne de også ?  I år tror jeg det blir storsalg av yngre spillere man ikke ser tar det siste steget.

Jeg tror nok du treffer mht de fleste av disse utlånene. Alfie er et unntak, men det er L2 liksom...
Her intervjues en Oldham-fan om hva Alfie har bydd på. Man kan vel si at det ble endringer etter at Kewell forsvant.
Men jeg syns ikke jeg øyner en kommende PL-stjerne her akkurat selv om han som White kan ta ett steg ad gangen...

Lån til League One evt Championship neste steg?

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/marcelo-bielsa-kalvin-phillips-successor-20572154
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #328 på: August 27, 2023, 10:23:57 »
Med alle kvalitetsspillerne vi nå har utlånt burde denne tråden være sentral gjennom sesongen. Hvordan de gjørdet avgjør jo hva vi kan få for de ved et evt salg evt om vi i det heletatt ønsker de tilbake...

Nå vet jeg jo ikke om denne tweeteren helt har oversikten men i starten av tweeten har han jo faktaene i orden :D

MOT
@lufc1919ER

#lufc ex players watch:

Harrison - didn't play

Adams - didn't play

Kristensen/Llorente - subbed off at half time

Aaronson - 2 yellows in 21 mins.

McKennie - Big Mac, large fries and six chicken nuggets.

Leeds - smashed Ipswich.

Beat that Carlsberg.

MOT.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

TK20

« Svar #329 på: August 27, 2023, 11:48:57 »
Jeg må innrømme at jeg har mista bittelitt oversikt. Hvem er bare på vanlig lån, hvem er på lån med garantert salg neste sesong og hvem er solgt ferdig snakka?