Skrevet av Emne: TOMA 2: Nye rykter om eierskifte...  (Lest 444349 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Sydhagen

Sv: Nye rykter om eierskifte...TOMA
« Svar #900 på: September 27, 2016, 08:18:44 »
City har et snitt på 54 235 på de tre hjemmekampene i PL. Det er 98,4% av full kapasitet på 55 097.

Om du ser en City kamp på tv så er der GARANTERT ikke så fullt ;)
Har sett to hjemmekamper for City denne sesongen og der er mye tomme seter, så det er garantert mange sesongkortholdere som holder seg hjemme.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Dennis

« Svar #901 på: September 27, 2016, 08:43:00 »
Joe Rawson ‏@joerawson  13 t
It's standard business practice I'm told following part sale. Obv that was the gfh shares being purchased by MC #lufc

The shares that have been purchased stay with Eleonora sport. Nothing going to be officially said by the club. #lufc
Marching on together!

Kickthemdown

« Svar #902 på: September 27, 2016, 09:34:48 »
It's standard business practice I'm told following part sale. Obv that was the gfh shares being purchased by MC #lufc

The shares that have been purchased stay with Eleonora sport. Nothing going to be officially said by the club. #lufc
Det er vel han "journalisten" som er kjøpt av Cellino er det ikke ? Ikke spesielt troverdig med andre ord.

Blank_File

« Svar #903 på: September 27, 2016, 13:47:38 »

Det er vel han "journalisten" som er kjøpt av Cellino er det ikke ? Ikke spesielt troverdig med andre ord.
Tror han var stand in for Phil Hay i YEP.

Sydhagen

« Svar #904 på: September 27, 2016, 13:58:15 »

Joe Rawson jobber i Radio Yorkshire.
Han har og blitt beskyldt for å føre pennen/ordet til fordel for Cellino.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

ibster

« Svar #905 på: September 27, 2016, 15:41:35 »

Joe Rawson jobber i Radio Yorkshire.
Han har og blitt beskyldt for å føre pennen/ordet til fordel for Cellino.

Selv om han er en av få journalister med 'et godt forhold' til Trump Cellino så ser det jo legitimt ut det som er postet ovenfor av Rawson.

Det er ikke mye nytt i dette, opprydningen på eiersiden (http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/8tm5wlknihc71ix4z8ew8wrvc/title/club-statement) er nå formalisert og dette ville være lurt å gjøre dersom man hadde tenkt til å selge hele eller deler av klubben til noen andre.  ::)

Budda

« Svar #906 på: September 27, 2016, 17:58:09 »

Har Rawson jobbet i YEP, eller tenker du på Lee Sobot som fortsatt jobber der?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Endre

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #907 på: September 27, 2016, 18:16:39 »

Har Rawson jobbet i YEP, eller tenker du på Lee Sobot som fortsatt jobber der?

Tviler på at han har jobbet i YEP, men han LIGNER utrolig på Lee Sobot i YEP :)
Sitat
Joe Rawson
@joerawson
Journalist + Presenter @radio_yorkshire @tvyorkshire Commentator @peakfm @performgroup @uefa Football + tennis for @twmc also a bit of Yorkshire Cricket.
 Chesterfield

joerawson.com
 Joined April 2009

Joe Rawson

Lee Sobot

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #908 på: September 27, 2016, 18:37:03 »
Her er det kun sveisen som ligner Asbjørn  ;D

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Blank_File

« Svar #909 på: September 27, 2016, 19:27:07 »
Det er meg som blander de to. Har faktisk trodd det var samme person helt fram til nå. :-)

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #910 på: September 29, 2016, 16:53:58 »
En del som har fulgt Jason Brown på en del Facebook-sider???

Han har vel blitt ansett som en av de Cellino har brukt som talerør for å påvirke fansen (...om dere husker debatten for noen måneder siden), han har hele tiden insistert på at det er investment og ikke takover...

Til i dag. Nå har han produsert et velskrevet (spesielt skrivefør er han visstnok ikke så noen må ha sendt notatet til ham skrives det...) innlegg der det plutselig VAR en takover på gang, inntil det skar seg i forrige uke.

OM det er sant eller ikke, noen er i alle fall interessert i at dette skal 'bli en sannhet'

Time to put to bed a few beliefs now all Non Disclosure Agreements have been waived;
On the 6th September 2016 a deal was agreed in principal for the sale of Leeds United. Eleonara Sports Ltd were prepared to sell their majority stake to a Chinese consortium fronted by Andrea Radrizanni. As per the agreement an amount of £10m was paid into a designated escrow account.
After a week of further discussions and 48 hours before the deal was due to be completed, the consortium withdrew from discussions and took their money back.
After an arguement between Mr Cellino and Mr Radrizanni a meeting was arranged in London last week in the hope of reviving the deal.
This did not happen and the deal is now described as 'dead in the water'
As of today Leeds United is 100% owned by Eleonara Sports Ltd and are currently in no discussions to sell any part of their shares.
In the light of recent allegations it's imperative that people receive clarity on the issue of ownership and the fact that Mr Cellino would not intentionally do anything to hurt our club as was proven when he advised reporters against breaking FA rules.
Now, with things finally coming right on the pitch, it is more important than ever that we all pull together in the same direction with clear goals.
I can appreciate that a multitude of supposed ITK's on twitter will claim this is false, as they did when I posted about the GFH buy out, the accounts, Rule K and a multitude of other information that ended up being right.
I'm not out to belittle anyone and actually have a great deal of respect for 2 people at the heart of TTGM, but they are either being fed lies, or are spinning stories to feed other people lies.

Pettter-Andre har ikke særlig tro på det, men...
Sitat
Petter-Andre ‏@petter_andre  57m
57 minutes ago

Seen the post from Pouch over on Facebook. Too be quite honest with ya, he claimed there was no deal just days ago. So...

...så får vi se om Radrizzani & co lykkes i å få prisen ned etter siste tids utvikling, eller om den villige selgeren Massimo må ut på markedet og starte fra scratch igjen...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #911 på: September 29, 2016, 17:05:55 »
Litt mer om Jason:

Sitat
Ben Tomenson Hi Jason, not having a go but do you post your information straight from Massimo? it concerns me that he just uses you to push what he wants people to think, i think this unfair on yourself and would advise trying to get a 2nd source to confirm considering massimos reputation. secondly well done on admitting you were wrong when rubbishing TTGM saying a deal had been agreed, but this again strengthens my point that you are being used to push what massimo wants people to know rather than the truth. that in the end is what we all want, whatever "side" MOT
Like · Reply · 7 mins
Jason Brown To a massive extent Ben Tomenson yes I appreciate they use my account to get propganda out.

The flip side is this is my own personal account so my opinions don't always match, hence the conflict.

As far as the deal, they wouldn't go this far and admit defeat in as far as TTGM being right unless it was 100% IMO
Like · Reply · 4 mins

. . . . .

TOMA-kommentar:
Jason Brown is a tool and seeing as his "source" was lying to him until at least 4 days ago that there is no takeover, it is more than possible that the same source is lying to him still.

The man is so thick he not only openly admits that his favourite books are old service crew memoirs whilst working in security (for the club?)  but he then claims to have read both books quoted, not even realising they are the same books.

My TOMA dreams are not dead yet.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #912 på: September 30, 2016, 00:06:39 »
DA har Petter sjekket  kildene sine (og dobbeltsjekket):

So, with the bold text in mind - a quick point of view from me;

1. Pouch says it off...  Seriously? Come on guys.... No way he wrote that script himself. And NDA's does not work such as he's claiming. That update is one big pile of steaming shit.
2. The TO - it's on, but as you can imagine someone's fairly distracted lately... From what I've been told by several sources, it's dragging out a little, but is still very much on. There is no reason to believe otherwise right now (look at all the facts, such as MC not bragging about getting rid of GFH).

I get why everyone is anxious, but please take a little moment now and then, take a deep breath, analyse the information you have, and think things through. Take today for example. Pouch says something and everyone freaks out, as it apparently talies with something they've been told by someone. It's not hard to start a rumor afterall.

Then consider the fact that this happens the day after the Telegraph story. 

That post is nothing but a shit attempt at a classic distraction maneuver. Nothing more, nothing less. Jason claims he speaks directly with MC (I highly doubt it), and if that is the case, then I'd question my own sanity if I ever took MC's words as gospel.

So - back to the TO again. Yes, it's stalling a little, but is far from off. Not only that, but there are other very serious interested parties, such as Steve Tappin who went public about his aim of buying LUFC with chinese backers. In addition to him, there are also other interested parties, so IF the Radrizzani deal were to fall through, I wouldn't worry much, because MC's situation isn't exactly getting any brighter, is it?

I know you'll probably have a million questions after this post, and I'm tired as f**k now. So, I'll log back on tomorrow, and answer the best I can

PS

Get yourselves over to that TTGM protest on Saturday, and drag with you anyone you know who've just about had enough of this shit. Take a stance, and make it loud. If you want something changed, then go f**king change it.

MOT
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #913 på: September 30, 2016, 00:14:11 »
Petter-Andre ‏@petter_andre  1h
1 hour ago
Petter-Andre Retweeted YorkshireEveningPost
Well done YEP!
Finally!
@LeedsNews front page tomorrow: @skypapers @hendopolis @suttonnick #yeplive #lufc
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sydhagen

« Svar #914 på: September 30, 2016, 13:20:01 »
Jim P ‏@ParkinMr  13 minfor 13 minutter siden Vis oversettelse
.@TimeToGoMassimo Are we still confident regarding TO in light of Phil Hay comments?

Time To Go, Massimo
‏@TimeToGoMassimo
.@ParkinMr Nothing has changed from our POV. Will update if and when it does. We all need to stop reacting to every little bit of news.

Paul Scaife ‏@pss53  4 minfor 4 minutter siden Vis oversettelse
@TimeToGoMassimo @ParkinMr People are that desperate.

Time To Go, Massimo ‏@TimeToGoMassimo  2 minfor 2 minutter siden Vis oversettelse
.@pss53 @ParkinMr As are we. All we can say is that we heard from a stellar source (and verified it) quote: "a deal has been agreed".

RoarG

"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #916 på: September 30, 2016, 15:32:06 »
Tja, vedrørende Hay sine tweets:

Phil Hay
‏@PhilHayYEP
@WorsnopD v unclear. This isn't confirmed but I was told by two people last w/e that whatever Radrizanni was planning is no longer happening

DET ER ikke spesielt oppdatert fra Phil:
Sitat
Phil Hay
‏@PhilHayYEP
@MWardy21 @petter_andre @FaxBrony as I said, this is what I was told last weekend.

Så over til Petter-Andre:
Om Radrizzani er den beste kjøperen vi kan få?
Based on the knowledge I have, no. But - he is a far better option than MC. Professional throughout, and I have no reason to doubt neither his skills, nor his intentions. He's a brand builder.

Radrizzani's deal advanced after that Telegraph meeting, when an agreement was reached with Radrizzani. When an agreement is reached, you still need to negotiate terms of the transaction, the SPA, which I suppose can be a right pain in the arse when your counterpart is a coked up Italian wannabee gangster.

The reason for this long and unprecedented period of silence from MC, is none other than NDA's being in place. And I have that confirmed from parties involved in the transaction.

As for Tappin, I really can't say much other than have a look at my followers on Twitter. He's serious about this. 

- - - -

I'm crossing a line here, but f**k it. Keep it between yourselves eh?

The removal of GFH, and the clearance of all the stuff on Companies House, is done as adviced by Walker Morris to make a deal much easier to complete. I wouldn't dream of confirming any thing at all, but (allegedly etc etc), what if that same company had a leak that confirmed the club is actively up for sale?

Well, MC is a willing seller. I may be burning a bridge here, but that comes not directly from him, but from parties directly involved on the clubs side. I'd love to document that for you, but that'd be a risky thing to do, so forgive me if I don't. 

As for the other parties (in addition to Tappin), I have knowledge and sources on 3 of them, some more trustworthy than others I should add, but I'm having trouble getting through to the fourth and final (that I know off). Which might be a very good sign I suppose. One of these parties I have knowledge about I don't think will be able to compete though, but time will tell I suppose.

Right now though, the deal is in the hands of Radrizzani, but if he were unable to complete it, there are at least 2 of the interested parties that would be able to launch their respective bids very quickly. 

After recent events (McCormack, Telegraph story (and more coming from there), Adryan and the IS Arenas trial), he'll do well to stay out of jail, let alone keep hold off the club. TOMA is on, just a matter of time now.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #917 på: September 30, 2016, 19:27:11 »
Sitat
CharlieLUFC @CharlieLUFC1961
@petter_andre so Phil Hay saying @andrearadri out of the picture now. Is that your understanding?
Petter-Andre @petter_andre
@CharlieLUFC1961 @andrearadri No.

Sitat
Adam J @Ken_DeMange
@petter_andre yeah, but is it *really* on either?

@Ken_DeMange Very *really* on

Sitat
JR @JrLufc
@petter_andre @Danjamescairns why was it pushed out?

@JrLufc @Danjamescairns My understanding is that it's due to complicated legacy issues.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #918 på: Oktober 02, 2016, 10:33:03 »
Alltid interessant hvem som er på balkongen sammen med Massimo. Er visst Parkin/son denne gang
Edith: Mansford (chief executive) and Bell (executive director) are the other 2 in the photo.

« Siste redigering: Oktober 02, 2016, 17:50:25 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #919 på: Oktober 02, 2016, 10:34:35 »
Og så den daglige...  ;D

Sitat
jayjay82 @jwh1982
Any toma news @petter_andre

@jwh1982 Same as yesterday tbh - it's very much on
7:59 PM - 1 Oct 2016
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #920 på: Oktober 02, 2016, 17:27:04 »
Apropo Parkin sammen med Massimo på tribunen:

He said he hasn't the time especially while his kids are young, mentioned at least 10 years in the YEP article a while back.
Looking at his son that would seem about right as a time scale.
Yes but I'd be inclined to believe reports from friends than from a business press interview TBH mate.
Parkin was part of the UK consortium. Wanted 100% of club. Cellino wasn't having that so that's why Rad emerged the front runner. 
- waccoe
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #921 på: Oktober 03, 2016, 14:04:58 »
Bare tar det med:
Sitat
16 hours ago, Reverend Ike said:

It's going to be funny if the new owners turn out to be people who were unable or unwilling to attend a game until after the sale was finalised, and so never sat in the directors box before they were publicly announced ...

Petter Andre: There exists a working theory that Radrizzani is in fact brokering on behalf of A.Nother party. 
- altså ikke dermed sagt AT han jobber på vegne av andre, men det KAN være at han gjør det...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #922 på: Oktober 03, 2016, 14:42:54 »
Sitat
42 minutes ago, We'll never be defeated said:
That doesn't sound like it's quite as "agreed" as we all hoped (well most of us anyway). Are you still confident that this takeover will be finalised soon, or are we in the realms of this collapsing and moving on to TOMA 5??
Petter:
As you can imagine, negotiating with Cellino can be a demanding excersise - nothing is straightforward, and you need a good deal with patience. Same as we will need tbh - this was never going to be a walk in the park. I'm confident it's on, and I hope it will finish within a month or so. The deal hit a snag, but has recovered and is back on now, so I do not think it will stall again now. 

You never know though - it's Cellino after all...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #923 på: Oktober 03, 2016, 15:27:24 »
Sitat
Thanks. Interesting about the Rad as a broker angle. Not sure what to think of that. Dare to dream? 

Petter:
Just a working theory. Been trying to figure out who his backers are for weeks now, but not found anything at all. So there are three scenarios;

1. It's just Radrizzani (which comes with a decent, but limited wallet)
2. Radrizzani has backers (which could be great - lots of wealthy individuals and corporations in Asia)
3. Radrizzani is brokering for someone else (which is cool, but annoying as there's no info at all about who his backers/buyer are)

Only a handful few directly involved knows the truth, so there are multiple of scenarios that can in fact be true, some more than others. 

The one standing out right now is that Radrizzani has financial backing, but it's not at all impossible that he is fronting for someone. It's unlikely that he would try getting LUFC on his own.

Sitat
Cellino still going to be keeping a small percentage?

We're more into speculative territory here, but that's how it looks like right now.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sydhagen

« Svar #924 på: Oktober 03, 2016, 17:07:04 »
Blir spennende mnd nå.
Det er jo enkelte som har sagt at det skjer nå i Oktober og har endatil skapt en egen "hashtag" på Twitter - #Octoma

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #925 på: Oktober 05, 2016, 23:22:34 »

Dan Roan BBC Sports Editor
 MediaCity/London/abroad
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #926 på: Oktober 06, 2016, 05:21:52 »
Med alle disse spekulasjonene så bør det vel nevnes at Cagliari ble solgt på et kvarter!

Og det en klubb Cellino hadde hjertet sitt i!!!
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Kato

« Svar #927 på: Oktober 06, 2016, 09:20:06 »
Hvis det finnes en skole for konspirasjonsteorier, så anbefaler jeg lærerne å bruke denne tråden som pensum.

Dennis

« Svar #928 på: Oktober 06, 2016, 11:12:38 »
Hvis det finnes en skole for konspirasjonsteorier, så anbefaler jeg lærerne å bruke denne tråden som pensum.

Jeg ville brukt alle nettavisers kommentarfelt i første omgang.
Marching on together!

Bjorn

« Svar #929 på: Oktober 06, 2016, 11:15:35 »

Jeg ville brukt alle nettavisers kommentarfelt i første omgang.

Eller bare slå dem sammen..  ;D
Marching On! 4276