Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Spiller: Charlie Taylor  (Lest 117552 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

sportcarl1

Sv: Spiller: Charlie Taylor
« Svar #90 på: August 31, 2015, 13:14:40 »
CHARLIE TAYLOR. HOW GOOD ARE WE TALKING?

by Charlie Sopp on August 30, 2015
LEEDS UNITED NEWS

When Stephen Warnock departed for Derby in January I wrote probably my most controversial article to date. Cast your mind back or have a quick look here. The subtitle, “Charlie Taylor will be a success at Leeds United”. I’m not always right, sometimes I have to admit my opinions were wrong, most recently with Sam Byram. This time however Charlie Taylor has proved me right. The left-back has turned into a classy solid favourite in less than a year and he still has so much to offer.

Taylor has been arguably the best player in every game so far this season. Physically he has developed from a teenager into a solid 6ft player, one who rarely loses out on a header or battle with strikers and wingers. Yesterday Tom Ince got nothing from Taylor. Ince tried on the other side and the equally impressive Gaetano Berardi put Ince straight in his pocket too. Taylor is one of the only players to play every minute of every game so far and it hasn’t phased him in the slightest.

He actually looks like a veteran of the game, his composure and consistency grow in every game and amazingly I don’t actually remember him putting a foot wrong since he came into the team in January. However I think Taylor will get even better. There is one side of Taylor’s game that I think we haven’t seen yet and it won’t be long before his confidence drives him to produce it. His technical ability is very good. I looked at Alex Mowatt taking some awful corners yesterday and I think Taylor needs to put his name forward for set-pieces. He needs to be asking to take free-kicks and corners.

His left-foot is more than capable of causing teams some serious problems and I think it’s just about his confidence. During a loan-spell at Inverness Caledonian Thistle a few years ago Taylor ended up playing in central midfield on occasion. Ex-England skipper Terry Butcher put huge faith in Taylor despite the Scottish league being a lower class but we are seeing why he was used in a more important position. For me Taylor has started head and shoulders above the likes of Sam Byram and Alex Mowatt, the two players who were so heavily linked with moves away from the club.

Taylor’s attitude towards the game is fantastic and he seems a popular figure amongst the other players and certainly the fans. Sol Bamba playing at the back and as captain will help Taylor so much and I honestly believe that Taylor will become our best left-back since the days of recently retired Ian Harte. He has the potential, attitude and he has a coach who will strive to make him the best he can be. I think Charlie Taylor has came under the radar and is setting the standards at Leeds United.

By Charlie Sopp

;D
är väl bara att instämma?

AndyMathie

« Svar #91 på: August 31, 2015, 13:30:57 »
Må bare istemme at her har vi garantert Championships beste back! Kommer ikke på noen som er bedre med Tyrone Mings solgt i divisjonen. Han har god fart, bra i posisjonering spillet, bra i duellspillet og i det hele tatt en maskin. Utrolig at han er best hittil i sesongen. Jeg ranka han etter både Cook, Byram og Mowatt, men pr dags dato må jegg si at han har gått forbi både Byram og Mowatt i verdi og han presterer mye bedre enn de 2 sist nevnte. Herlig med Charlie. Nå etter 20 år som en problem plass for Leeds har vi endelig funnet vår mann!
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

RoarG

« Svar #92 på: September 07, 2015, 14:47:30 »
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

RoarG

« Svar #93 på: September 16, 2015, 15:55:58 »
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Eriksen55

« Svar #94 på: September 16, 2015, 16:29:02 »
Sånn som Man:utd kaster ut penger om dagen så kan vi isåfall håpe på en sinnsyk sum  ;D

Hallgeir *

« Svar #95 på: September 16, 2015, 20:33:23 »
Super Leeds since 1968

raggen

« Svar #96 på: September 16, 2015, 22:22:10 »
Da blir jeg fly forbanna om han går.endelig fått meg ny favoritt spiller og det er ei stund siden
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

Hallgeir *

« Svar #97 på: September 16, 2015, 22:31:48 »
Håper denne analysen er korrekt....

HITC Sport

Why the Charlie Taylor to Manchester United rumour makes no sense.

According to a recent report from the Daily Star, Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal is considering a £4million move for Leeds United left-back Charlie Taylor this January.

The report claims the Dutchman has been keeping tabs on Taylor this season with the intention of bidding further down the line, but that Luke Shaw’s horror injury against PSV Eindhoven may force him to make his move as soon as possible.

But before Leeds fans get too worried there are some pretty big reasons why this move is highly unlikely, despite Taylor’s undeniable talent.

Rojo and Blind

The report claims Shaw’s absence leaves United short of left-back options, but that is not exactly the case.

Daley Blind is more than capable of playing in that position while fellow defender Marcos Rojo starred there for Argentina during last year’s World Cup.

Then there is the fact that if the worst comes to the worst, van Gaal could even use Ashley Young in that position after the England international impressed as a wing-back last season.

The age-factor

Shaw is 20 while Taylor is 21, meaning that both are going to want regular first-team football for the next decade and beyond.

Taylor may be tempted by a move to United but given how well Shaw has played this season, and his innate talent, he is unlikely to be pushed aside for the long-term even when you consider Taylor's impressive emergence at Elland Road.

Shaw’s recovery-time

Shaw’s double leg fracture means he will be out for four to six months if there are no setbacks during his recovery.

That means that if United did make a bid for Taylor in January, Shaw would already be three-and-a-half months into his recovery.

The reported fee

The report may claim United want to pay around £4million for Taylor but Leeds would be crazy to accept so little when he looks set to be one of the best players they have produced for many years.

This season he has outshone Sam Byram, Alex Mowatt and to a lesser extent Lewis Cook so if owner Massimo Cellino does ever sell, it is likely to be for far more than that sum.
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #98 på: September 18, 2015, 17:00:04 »
@LUFC: A very Happy Birthday to #lufc full-back @charlietaylor09 - 22 today! http://t.co/OtHhcJXL2C
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #99 på: September 20, 2015, 11:29:11 »
@PhilHayYEP: Always remember Graham Alexander at Fleetwood saying Taylor would basically go as high and as far as he wanted to go
http://t.co/S7MHDU78Dp
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #100 på: September 20, 2015, 11:37:48 »
@LUFC: A very Happy Birthday to #lufc full-back @charlietaylor09 - 22 today! http://t.co/OtHhcJXL2C

Han skaffet seg sin egen bursdagsgave selv dagen etter..... Det er bare å gratulere med en knallgod prestasjon og ditto kamp i går.  8)
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #101 på: September 20, 2015, 11:45:26 »

Han skaffet seg sin egen bursdagsgave selv dagen etter..... Det er bare å gratulere med en knallgod prestasjon og ditto kamp i går.  8)

Fra målkavalkadetråden:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37biie_mk-dons-1-v-2-leeds-united-football-league-tonight-lufc_sport
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37b0wb_mk-dons-1-v-2-leeds-united-lufc_sport

Hvor lenge får vi beholde vår eminente venstreback...?

Et veldig relevant spørsmål, dette. At Charlie Taylor ender opp i Premier League, er det ingen tvil om.

Det vil definitivt være en gedigen skuffelse om han eller Lewis Cook blir solgt.

Vedrørende målet går han altså fra egen banehalvdel, og han ender til slutt opp med å plassere ballen utenfor keepers rekkevidde. En super prestasjon!

MEN 4 AV 5 SJANSER I FØRSTE OMGANG KOMMER PÃ… HANS SIDE. Enkelte ganger fremstår han som en skikkelig rundingsbøye.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #102 på: September 20, 2015, 11:58:43 »

Han skaffet seg sin egen bursdagsgave selv dagen etter..... Det er bare å gratulere med en knallgod prestasjon og ditto kamp i går.  8)

Fra målkavalkadetråden:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37biie_mk-dons-1-v-2-leeds-united-football-league-tonight-lufc_sport

Et veldig relevant spørsmål, dette. At Charlie Taylor ender opp i Premier League, er det ingen tvil om.

Det vil definitivt være en gedigen skuffelse om han eller Lewis Cook blir solgt.

Vedrørende målet går han altså fra egen banehalvdel, og han ender til slutt opp med å plassere ballen utenfor keepers rekkevidde. En super prestasjon!

MEN 4 AV 5 SJANSER I FØRSTE OMGANG KOMMER PÃ… HANS SIDE. Enkelte ganger fremstår han som en skikkelig rundingsbøye.
Det ligger i kortene at laget er prisgitt at andre faller av og dekker rommet bak Taylor når han fosser fremover. I de første tv sendte kampene har vi sett at det tidvis har vært store rom for motstanderne på vår venstre side, uten at dette nødvendigvis har vært Charlies skyld. Men vi har også sett situasjoner der han helt klart har sluppet motspilleren for lett til innlegg og hvor det har blitt mål eller nesten mål av det. Taylor er fortsatt for en uerfaren back på dette nivået å regne og vil bare bli bedre hvis han holder seg skadefri. Jeg er bekymret for at klubben driver rovdrift på unge Taylor, i fravær av gode cover. Han bør få hvile en kamp eller to snart.
Jon R.

Hallgeir *

« Svar #103 på: September 20, 2015, 12:26:20 »

Fra målkavalkadetråden:

Jeg har ikke studert detaljene rundt de sjansene du nevner, men du mener at Taylor er skyld i at alle sjansene skapes, da har du et poeng.

Ellers synes jeg det blir for enkelt å skylde på Taylor fordi sjansene kommer på hans side. Jon R påpeker jo også dette. Når backen agerer ving, må jo en annen (fra midtbanen) falle ned og dekke rommet bak.
« Siste redigering: September 20, 2015, 13:06:45 av Hallgeir * »
Super Leeds since 1968

sportcarl1

« Svar #104 på: September 20, 2015, 13:03:03 »

Fra målkavalkadetråden:

Jeg har ikke studert detaljene rundt de sjansene du nevner, men du mener at Taylor er skyld i at alle sjansene skapes, da har du et poeng.

Ellers synes jeg det blir for enkelt å skylde på Taylor fordi sjansene kommer på hans side. Jon R påpeker jo også dette. Når backen agerer ving, må jo en annen (fra midtbanen) falle ned og dekke tomrommet bak.
och jag har sett att Taylor är skuld till bägge målen vi gör ;), målet han gjorde plus straffen som wood satte efter att Taylor blivit nedragen, och han är definitivt inte skyldig till MK Dons mål för det kom efter ett inlägg från Leeds högersida

Hallgeir *

« Svar #105 på: September 21, 2015, 18:17:15 »
TAYLOR MAKES TEAM OF THE WEEK

Charlie Taylor has been named in the Football League Team of the Week after inspiring United to
victory in Saturday's 2-1 win at MK Dons.
Taylor, who celebrated his 22nd birthday on the Friday before the game, won the penalty for Chris Wood's opener at stadiummk before adding an eye-catching second just before half-time.
Speaking after the game, head coach Uwe Rosler said: “The boy was magnificent. The limit is the sky for this guy.
“He’ll learn more and more about his position and the more experience he gets, he’ll play a little more economically.
“At the moment he’s pushing himself to the limit in every single game.
“When you play 46 games that can be a big ask. But we want him to have influence in the final third.
“I’m delighted to have him. At the moment he’s top drawer.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1cvzzb1xfp5f41wjqqzkuf3e8d/title/taylor-makes-team-of-the-week#sthash.u8iPF5Gf.dpuf
Super Leeds since 1968

sportcarl1

« Svar #106 på: September 21, 2015, 18:43:09 »

Charlie Taylor has been named in the Football League Team of the Week after inspiring United to
Taylor, who celebrated his 22nd birthday on the Friday before the game, won the penalty for Chris Wood's opener at stadiummk before adding an eye-catching second just before half-time.
Speaking after the game, head coach Uwe Rosler said: “The boy was magnificent. The limit is the sky for this guy.
“He’ll learn more and more about his position and the more experience he gets, he’ll play a little more economically.
“When you play 46 games that can be a big ask. But we want him to have influence in the final third.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1cvzzb1xfp5f41wjqqzkuf3e8d/title/taylor-makes-team-of-the-week#sthash.u8iPF5Gf.dpuf
kan inte vara promotion som tagit ut honom i laget

Hallgeir *

« Svar #107 på: September 21, 2015, 18:49:31 »

:D
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #108 på: September 21, 2015, 18:54:45 »

:D

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

RoarG

« Svar #109 på: September 24, 2015, 17:21:39 »
Håper denne analysen er korrekt....

HITC Sport

Why the Charlie Taylor to Manchester United rumour makes no sense.

According to a recent report from the Daily Star, Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal is considering a £4million move for Leeds United left-back Charlie Taylor this January.

The report claims the Dutchman has been keeping tabs on Taylor this season with the intention of bidding further down the line, but that Luke Shaw’s horror injury against PSV Eindhoven may force him to make his move as soon as possible.

But before Leeds fans get too worried there are some pretty big reasons why this move is highly unlikely, despite Taylor’s undeniable talent.

Rojo and Blind

The report claims Shaw’s absence leaves United short of left-back options, but that is not exactly the case.

Daley Blind is more than capable of playing in that position while fellow defender Marcos Rojo starred there for Argentina during last year’s World Cup.

Then there is the fact that if the worst comes to the worst, van Gaal could even use Ashley Young in that position after the England international impressed as a wing-back last season.

The age-factor

Shaw is 20 while Taylor is 21, meaning that both are going to want regular first-team football for the next decade and beyond.

Taylor may be tempted by a move to United but given how well Shaw has played this season, and his innate talent, he is unlikely to be pushed aside for the long-term even when you consider Taylor's impressive emergence at Elland Road.

Shaw’s recovery-time

Shaw’s double leg fracture means he will be out for four to six months if there are no setbacks during his recovery.

That means that if United did make a bid for Taylor in January, Shaw would already be three-and-a-half months into his recovery.

The reported fee

The report may claim United want to pay around £4million for Taylor but Leeds would be crazy to accept so little when he looks set to be one of the best players they have produced for many years.

This season he has outshone Sam Byram, Alex Mowatt and to a lesser extent Lewis Cook so if owner Massimo Cellino does ever sell, it is likely to be for far more than that sum.
Vel, da får vi håpe at Blind og Rojo holder seg skadefrie, og spiller kanonbra ;). Young som vb har jeg ingen tro på.

Hallgeir *

« Svar #110 på: Oktober 17, 2015, 18:45:50 »
Charlie Taylor er ikke skadet, og han ble heller ikke hvilt i denne kampen (som jeg trodde).

Uwe sier at han har en virus-infeksjon, og han blir neppe klar til Fulham-kampen på onsdag heller.
Super Leeds since 1968

baste

« Svar #111 på: Oktober 17, 2015, 18:59:12 »
Med han på banen i dag., og Berardi på høyre..så,hadde vi vunnet kampen

Hallgeir *

« Svar #112 på: November 07, 2015, 13:09:33 »
Det må ha vært litt av et virus som Charlie Taylor ble smittet av. Nå har det gått mange uker.

Vet vi noe om hans tilstand per nå?
Super Leeds since 1968

Sydhagen

« Svar #113 på: November 07, 2015, 13:17:53 »
Evans sier han er klar etter landskamp pausen
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Blank_File

Sv: Sv: Sv: Spiller: Charlie Taylor
« Svar #114 på: November 07, 2015, 15:47:55 »

For håpe det. Men i Start har vi hatt både Birger Madsen (som aldri kom seg fra viruset og la opp) og Anthony Annan (som tok over et halvt år og aldri kom i form i Startdrakta igjen). Så jeg skal heller være glad hvis han kommer tilbake igjen i år.

lojosang

« Svar #115 på: November 07, 2015, 15:54:47 »

For håpe det. Men i Start har vi hatt både Birger Madsen (som aldri kom seg fra viruset og la opp) og Anthony Annan (som tok over et halvt år og aldri kom i form i Startdrakta igjen). Så jeg skal heller være glad hvis han kommer tilbake igjen i år.

Hva er det? Epstein-Barr?
- Leif Olav

Hallgeir *

« Svar #116 på: November 12, 2015, 18:23:59 »
Positivt nytt om Charlie Taylor - som i alle fall jeg savner blant de elleve som starter...

Steve Evans is hoping to have Charlie Taylor back in action by the end of the month, with the United full-back set to travel with the squad for Friday’s friendly at Wycombe.
Taylor has been sidelined through illness since early October, having been the only squad member to have played every minute of the season up until that point.
The 22-year-old full-back, United’s Player of the Month for September, has been back at Thorp Arch doing some light running work over the past week and it is hoped he will resume full training following the fixture at Adams Park.
Taylor is heading to Wycombe as part of Steve Evans’ squad and will warm-up with his team-mates ahead of kick-off, but the United head coach says he won't be ready to feature in the game itself.
“Charlie’s travelling with us tomorrow and he’ll be involved in the warm-up before the game,” Evans said.
“He’ll play no part in the game, though, he’s not ready for that, but he’ll take part in the warm-up.
“Rotherham will probably come a little bit early for him, but we’re certainly saying by the end of the month Charlie Taylor should be back playing for Leeds United.”
- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/h21iohlbtbna14m3ht7yzicdk/title/taylor-on-the-comeback-trail-evans#sthash.kCTiFW2E.dpuf
Super Leeds since 1968

Kontakinte

« Svar #117 på: November 17, 2015, 14:39:25 »

Hva er det? Epstein-Barr?
Kyssesyken.

Sydhagen

« Svar #118 på: November 17, 2015, 14:57:45 »
Glandular fever er det Taylor har. Hva er det på godt norsk?
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Kontakinte

« Svar #119 på: November 17, 2015, 15:07:14 »
Glandular fever er det Taylor har. Hva er det på godt norsk?
Kyssesyken!