LUSCOS Forum > English, please

Newbie to this forum

(1/2) > >>

dansantos87:
Hi,

My name is Daniel Santos from Rialto California, I just wanted to stop in and say Hello to all of you. I’m new to this forum and looking forward to meeting you guys and girls.  I have been leaning towards at  Health Resources, butt acne and foods that burn belly fat.

Leedsfan:

--- Sitat fra: dansantos87 på November 16, 2011, 09:01:46 ---Hi,

My name is Daniel Santos from Rialto California, I just wanted to stop in and say Hello to all of you. I’m new to this forum and looking forward to meeting you guys and girls.  I have been leaning towards at  Health Resources, butt acne and foods that burn belly fat.

--- Slutt sitat ---

I know some guys in this forum who has a lot of Butt Acne, do you want their names?

Andersen:
Hello Daniel Santos, are you a Leeds United supporter or...? Couldn` t understand the last line you wrote in here.

Andersen:
To Leedsfan ! Do you have to write all your answers on this forum with such crap ironi! Try to get a little more serious in here .

lojosang:
Dette er en slammet jeg ikke får sletta og utestengt før jeg kommer meg til en PC. Akkurat samme innlegg er blitt posta før. Klart, om noen faktisk SLITER med rævkviser anbafaler jeg heller fastlegen.

-LeifO

Moderatortroll.

Navigering

[0] Oversikt

[#] Neste side

Skift til full visning