Skrevet av Emne: Hvem blir ny manager/coach i Leeds United?  (Lest 328966 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

DenHviteYeboah

Sv: Hvem blir ny manager/coach i Leeds United?
« Svar #1800 på: Juni 02, 2018, 11:42:18 »
Så nå skal Orta ha enda flere penger mellom hendene og handle for???? Good Lord.....

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #1801 på: Juni 02, 2018, 11:44:21 »
Så nå skal Orta ha enda flere penger mellom hendene og handle for???? Good Lord.....

3 laget til U-23 laget må da bli steingode, hvis da det er kvalitet han handler inn

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1802 på: Juni 02, 2018, 11:49:54 »
At Bielsa er god nok for oss er jeg ikke i tvil om, mer usikker på om vi er gode nok for han. Var det 10 mill pund amerikanerne kom inn med? Det er jo ikke mer enn lønna til Bielsa. Burde jo vært 80 mill pund.

Forskjellen for fansen blir ihvertfall enorm. Som en sier:

"The trouble Heck had was that most of the fanbase - myself included - never rated him enough to afford him the patience he probably felt he needed/deserved.

Biesla could lose first 6 matches and be more popular. "

Et par tre virkelig gode spillere og Bielsa vil nok få skikkelig sving på billettsalget, merkevaren Leeds United i Sør-Amerika, Europa, Asia, osv.

Det er synergieffekten av dette Radrizziani ønsker å utnytte!!!

Det betyr direkte-inntekter som går rett inn i transferkassa uten at eierne behøver å sprøyte inn det lille ekstra selv!

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Torpe-do

« Svar #1803 på: Juni 02, 2018, 11:54:32 »
Det er mykje som eventuelt kan gå galt, sjølvsagt. Men eg noterar meg følgande som kan slå positivt ut:

- Han står tydelegvis for ein hardtarbeidande tropp, noko eg meinar er eit must i alle gode Championship-lag
- Han har tilsynelatande gode taktiske eigenskapar, noko eg meina er eit must i alle gode Championship-lag
- Han har tilsynelatande god evne til å gjere spelara gode. Dette vart jo sagt om Heckingbottom óg, forsåvidt..

Når det kjem til satsinga som følgjer med, så tek eg ikkje det for gitt at det utelukkande er tung satsing som vil gje ringverknadar med Bielsa. Han vil då óg kunne tiltrekke oss spelarar som ikkje nødvendigvis kostar over evne. Ein kan vel spekulere i at heile (evt. store delar av) fotballverden ville heller spelt for Bielsa framfor Heckingbottom, og ikkje berre dei altfor dyre spelarane?
Om ein eksentrisk kar som Bielsa vil sjå seg lei på middelmådighetane han får å jobbe med, eller om han likar ein utfordring, veit eg ikkje. Får håpe det er det siste - for om han forventar at me skal øverst på transferpotten i Championship, trur eg ikkje dette endar bra..

Men makan, dette her er spanande!

Kickthemdown

« Svar #1804 på: Juni 02, 2018, 12:17:30 »
Nå skal det sies at Orta har hatt suksess tidligere når han har hatt litt midler å bruke - i f.eks Sevilla. Det er vanskelig å finne gode spillere med den "posen" han hadde å jobbe med i fjor sommer. Men at resultatet allikevel står til stryk er det ingen tvil om.

Når det er sagt så kommer det ikke en spiller inn portene på Elland Road fremover uten at han er enten anbefalt av Bielsa eller godkjent av samme mann. Det er direkte tullete å tro at han ikke blir sjef i Leeds om han kommer. Det kommer til å være soleklart at han ikke lar seg kue av en liten fyr fra Spania når man heter Marcelo Bielsa.

Når det kommer til pengene så tror jeg fort at pengene fra 49érs er noe helt annet enn de 10 millioner pund det blir spekulert i - Her er det noe vi ikke vet. Hvor mye spytter Aspire inn f.eks. Vi aner ikke - men summene kan fort være svære - større enn noen av oss drømmer om.

Til sist.. Bielsa hadde aldri kommet til Leeds om det ikke er minst 30 millioner pund til spillerkjøp. Jeg tror det fort er mer.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1805 på: Juni 02, 2018, 12:36:35 »
LUFCdata

Mexico manager Juan Carlos Osorio on Marcelo Bielsa to Leeds: "He's a top man and a top manager and he'll do well. In my visit there three weeks ago, I spoke to him and he mentioned it to me and I'm very pleased. I think he will do very well." [Source: ESPN] #LUFC

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1806 på: Juni 02, 2018, 12:45:44 »
Marcelo Bielsa representatives confirm Leeds United talks

Joe Urquhart
Published: 22:26 Friday 01 June 2018
The agent of Argentine coach Marcelo Bielsa has confirmed the 62-year-old is in talks with Leeds United over the vacant managerial role at Elland Road.

The Whites parted company with boss Paul Heckingbottom on Friday after just four months in charge and have identified Bielsa as one of the potential men to replace the outgoing 40-year-old.

Marcelo Biesla.
Marcelo Biesla.
The YEP understands the Argentine is one of a number of targets United have shortlisted and his agent, Marcelo's brother Rafael, has now confirmed "conversations are in progress" and discussions over a deal to bring him to West Yorkshire have begun.

The former Lille head coach has been out of work since leaving the French side last December.

Bielsa has previously managed in Europe with Marsielle and Athletic Bilbao in which he took the latter to the 2012 Europa League final. He also has experience at international level having managed home country Argentina before a spell with Chile.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Kato

« Svar #1807 på: Juni 02, 2018, 12:51:13 »
Om jeg ikke husker feil så er kallenavnet til Bielsa El Loco. Passer vel brukbart inn dit han er på tur.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1808 på: Juni 02, 2018, 12:53:09 »
En motivasjons-tale i garderoben til Bielsa:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7Jvci-WLT5A

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1809 på: Juni 02, 2018, 13:16:26 »
MrPaulRobinson

When we find ourselves in times of trouble, Mister Loco comes to us #LetItBielsa #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1810 på: Juni 02, 2018, 13:22:07 »
Victor Orta skrev et stykke om Bielsa i forbindelse med VM 2010:

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=es&sp=nmt4&u=https://www.libertaddigital.com/opinion/victor-orta/el-engranaje-de-bielsa-y-nuestra-primera-final-55361/&xid=17259,15700023,15700124,15700126,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700186,15700190,15700201&usg=ALkJrhjO4CYVxQ-rF9Bz01yovJiUPxDfnA

The gear of Bielsa and our first final

Víctor Orta
When we see a team we always have the doubt of the influence of their coach. In the case of the Chilean coach, Marcelo Bielsa, that doubt dissipates seeing the evolution from a team always apathetic and with little blood in the past to another marked by the intense competitiveness that now presents the "real" Red.

I recognize myself as an admirer of Bielsa for sensations and clarity, for choosing a clear third way between "menottism" and "bilardism" and for thoughts that I have attached from his biography. Crazy enough :

I have ideas that I hardly abandon because they make me as a coach. I feel more comfortable if the team I direct manages to attack for more time than it defends. The faster we recover the ball, the more possession we will have. I will make efforts so that this idea is welcomed by the players.

If I had to choose, I would say that I feel more comfortable with order than with spontaneity. There are coaches that foster a creative climate within the team. It's not that I do not value that, but there are situations that are antagonistic and a technician can not simultaneously stimulate both.

But given the important losses for the match in Spain (Carmona the center-field metronome and Matías Fernández), Marcelo Bielsa has to change his 3-4-3 classic to a more balanced 4-3-3, not looking for a draw but yes trying perhaps to counteract the inside pass of the Spanish team.

In the goal, Bravo, whom we already know very well in Spain with his great virtues such as the speed under sticks, the dominance of the area, the excellent hitting of the ball and the decision to take risks in the lateral exits, perhaps sometimes excessive .

The right-back, the undisputed holder is Mauricio Isla. He began his career in the sub 17 of central or defensive pivot, but his dynamics, ability to steal and sacrifice have led him to be a consistent lateral and as a faithful bodyguard of Alexis Sánchez, which we will talk about later

The short but consistent Waldo Ponce is another starter in the center of defense. Almost certainly will be accompanied by "pit bull" Medel, perhaps in a position where he does not have the tour as a pivot, but his heart, claw, speed, aggressiveness, competitive intensity, make me think that if I played goalie I would do well. One doubt: both are short and the air game can be in our favor.

From left side, the converted to that position from the center and on foot changed, Gonzalo Jara. Another guerrilla that runs, suffers, gets, competes, leaves the skin: the defensive values ​​that Bielsa advocates. That is why he wins the position ahead of other players with more natural profile as Cereceda.

Ahead, organizing and destroying the versatile and also mega competitive Arturo Vidal. A leader who leads his 22 years of more than 200 professional games and three seasons as undisputed at Bayer Leverkusen. Picked something more to the right but tearing from the inside, the well-known Mark González, who no longer has that explosiveness but preserves the quality. The novelty may be the ownership for the first time in the tournament of Marco Estrada, a lefty who plays at the University of Chile and that his best virtue is the inside pass where Bielsa will seek to enable his three strikers.

Because the Argentine always leaves three up. On the right, the most interesting player, that child prodigy who made his 16th debut in Cobreloa in the First Division, the "wonder child", Alexis Sánchez. It has everything: speed with the ball stuck to the foot, excellent technical level, depth, dribbling, creativity and even a certain amount of goal. For me, the best Chilean, which is already on the agenda of Manchester United and Inter Milan. It is the only clear because then three players fight for two positions. Or play with a clear tip, which is what I think is safest, with Suazo. The player has already shown his ability to define these six months in Zaragoza. The practical and great centering of Haitian origin Beausejour, with his left hand falling to the carri; or the too intermittent creativity of Valdivia in the hitch, which, in this case, would leave like nine in a position unfavorable to Alexis Sánchez.

A match to play it from the first minute as an authentic final because Chile is going to raise it.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

GeirO

« Svar #1811 på: Juni 02, 2018, 14:27:36 »
Lurer på om Leeds og Bielsa har snakket litt lenge nå......krever han lønn a la toppklubber, som Leeds ikke er villig til å gi?
MOT

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1812 på: Juni 02, 2018, 15:02:27 »
Lurer på om Leeds og Bielsa har snakket litt lenge nå......krever han lønn a la toppklubber, som Leeds ikke er villig til å gi?

Vi har visst om dette i 24 timer og du tror alt snubler!

We are Leeeeeeds.....
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1813 på: Juni 02, 2018, 15:11:32 »
Victor Orta skrev et stykke om Bielsa i forbindelse med VM 2010:

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=es&sp=nmt4&u=https://www.libertaddigital.com/opinion/victor-orta/el-engranaje-de-bielsa-y-nuestra-primera-final-55361/&xid=17259,15700023,15700124,15700126,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700186,15700190,15700201&usg=ALkJrhjO4CYVxQ-rF9Bz01yovJiUPxDfnA

The gear of Bielsa and our first final

Víctor Orta
When we see a team we always have the doubt of the influence of their coach. In the case of the Chilean coach, Marcelo Bielsa, that doubt dissipates seeing the evolution from a team always apathetic and with little blood in the past to another marked by the intense competitiveness that now presents the "real" Red.

I recognize myself as an admirer of Bielsa for sensations and clarity, for choosing a clear third way between "menottism" and "bilardism" and for thoughts that I have attached from his biography. Crazy enough :

I have ideas that I hardly abandon because they make me as a coach. I feel more comfortable if the team I direct manages to attack for more time than it defends. The faster we recover the ball, the more possession we will have. I will make efforts so that this idea is welcomed by the players.

If I had to choose, I would say that I feel more comfortable with order than with spontaneity. There are coaches that foster a creative climate within the team. It's not that I do not value that, but there are situations that are antagonistic and a technician can not simultaneously stimulate both.

But given the important losses for the match in Spain (Carmona the center-field metronome and Matías Fernández), Marcelo Bielsa has to change his 3-4-3 classic to a more balanced 4-3-3, not looking for a draw but yes trying perhaps to counteract the inside pass of the Spanish team.

In the goal, Bravo, whom we already know very well in Spain with his great virtues such as the speed under sticks, the dominance of the area, the excellent hitting of the ball and the decision to take risks in the lateral exits, perhaps sometimes excessive .

The right-back, the undisputed holder is Mauricio Isla. He began his career in the sub 17 of central or defensive pivot, but his dynamics, ability to steal and sacrifice have led him to be a consistent lateral and as a faithful bodyguard of Alexis Sánchez, which we will talk about later

The short but consistent Waldo Ponce is another starter in the center of defense. Almost certainly will be accompanied by "pit bull" Medel, perhaps in a position where he does not have the tour as a pivot, but his heart, claw, speed, aggressiveness, competitive intensity, make me think that if I played goalie I would do well. One doubt: both are short and the air game can be in our favor.

From left side, the converted to that position from the center and on foot changed, Gonzalo Jara. Another guerrilla that runs, suffers, gets, competes, leaves the skin: the defensive values ​​that Bielsa advocates. That is why he wins the position ahead of other players with more natural profile as Cereceda.

Ahead, organizing and destroying the versatile and also mega competitive Arturo Vidal. A leader who leads his 22 years of more than 200 professional games and three seasons as undisputed at Bayer Leverkusen. Picked something more to the right but tearing from the inside, the well-known Mark González, who no longer has that explosiveness but preserves the quality. The novelty may be the ownership for the first time in the tournament of Marco Estrada, a lefty who plays at the University of Chile and that his best virtue is the inside pass where Bielsa will seek to enable his three strikers.

Because the Argentine always leaves three up. On the right, the most interesting player, that child prodigy who made his 16th debut in Cobreloa in the First Division, the "wonder child", Alexis Sánchez. It has everything: speed with the ball stuck to the foot, excellent technical level, depth, dribbling, creativity and even a certain amount of goal. For me, the best Chilean, which is already on the agenda of Manchester United and Inter Milan. It is the only clear because then three players fight for two positions. Or play with a clear tip, which is what I think is safest, with Suazo. The player has already shown his ability to define these six months in Zaragoza. The practical and great centering of Haitian origin Beausejour, with his left hand falling to the carri; or the too intermittent creativity of Valdivia in the hitch, which, in this case, would leave like nine in a position unfavorable to Alexis Sánchez.

A match to play it from the first minute as an authentic final because Chile is going to raise it.

Phil Hay
Orta was a journalist at one point. It’s him who knows Bielsa and has been pushing this

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1815 på: Juni 02, 2018, 15:41:37 »

We are Leeeeeeds.....
Det meste har vel snublet i 15 år nå...

Eriksen55

« Svar #1816 på: Juni 02, 2018, 16:12:47 »

We are Leeeeeeds.....
Det meste har vel snublet i 15 år nå...

Bra vi har Orta. Han som kjenner Bielsa  ;)

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #1817 på: Juni 02, 2018, 16:25:31 »
En ganske klar grunn til at Bielsa er rett mann.
Evans vil ha McCarthy fremfor Bielsa http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/leeds-united/11392686/im-not-sure-bielsas-right-for-leeds

leedslife

« Svar #1818 på: Juni 02, 2018, 16:27:57 »
Orta er mannen bak alt vi foretar oss i sommer.
Lykkes vi når vi er i mai neste sesong bør han få litt slack.

Stor stor forskjell hva er litt høyere budsjett gjør ifht kvalitet og CV

Leedsfan

« Svar #1819 på: Juni 02, 2018, 18:17:17 »
En ganske klar grunn til at Bielsa er rett mann.
Evans vil ha McCarthy fremfor Bielsa http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/leeds-united/11392686/im-not-sure-bielsas-right-for-leeds

Evans vil vel slå et slag for sine egne samtidig som jeg skjønner hva han mener, Mick hadde vært et trygt valg. Spørsmålet er om han hadde fått oss opp slik situasjonen er i klubben per dags dato. Tror ikke klubb eller fans helt aksepterer en safe løsning.

Bielsa som jeg ikke kan så mye om vil nok være en som krever ekstremt mye av omgivelsene sine og kommer til å gi mye av seg selv. Ser for meg at spillere som ikke evner eller gidder er ute av det før de rekker å tenke på det. Har savnet en slik type lenge, en med baller og en som vet hva han driver med. Så kan jo dette også ende stygt, de spillerne han vil ha kommer ikke og de som allerede er der boikotter hele fyren når blodslitet starter.

For meg er alt bedre en kontinuitet med en trener som jeg er usikker på er average engang.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

rd1

« Svar #1820 på: Juni 02, 2018, 18:35:07 »
Jeg er så freidig at jeg er positiv til Bielsa! Kan vi eeeendelig ha funnet rett mann og samtidig ha cash til å satse?

Det hadde vært vel fortjent for trofaste, utslitte og utålmodige fans! og på høy :)
"Who needs Cantona??"

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1821 på: Juni 02, 2018, 18:48:47 »
Er arbeidstillatelsen hans en kurant greie?

Jaa, vil jeg si...

Marcelo Bielsa's work permit explained
- what stands between Leeds United and the Argentinean

The Whites would pull of a huge coup in appointing the 62-year-old

By Beren CrossDigital sports writer   17:12, 2 JUN 201

Multiple sources are reporting Marcelo Bielsa has been negotiating with Leeds United to become their new head coach for weeks.
The Argentine is held in high esteem by some of the world’s most successful and iconic football managers. His signature would be a coup for the Whites.

Many are becoming very excited this appointment may be a very real possibility for United and are counting down the hours for the announcement.

However, it is much more difficult than Andrea Radrizzani simply agreeing a contract with Bielsa.

There are legal loopholes which need to be jumped through and the best known of these is the work permit.
South American journalists are reporting talks are so far advanced the club is already at the stage of applying to the Home Office for a visa for Bielsa, but what does it entail?

We take a look at what the club needs to do and what Bielsa needs to prove if he’s to get that all-important piece of paper.

What is a work permit?
It is the permission someone needs to take a job within a foreign country. In this case the UK is a foreign country for Bielsa.
How does Bielsa get one?
The Home Office has categorised all of its visas into tiers. The one applicable to Bielsa is a Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa.

You’re an elite sportsperson or qualified coach, who’s recognised by your sport’s governing body as being at the highest level of your profession internationally.
Your sport’s governing body (The Football Association) is endorsing your application.
Your employment will develop your sport in the UK at the highest level.
You’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) (Argentina in this case) and Switzerland.
Sounds like The FA have a big role to play in this…

Yes, they do. Very much so. The Home Office recognises something called a Governing Body Endorsement (GBE), which is a piece of paper saying The FA are happy to support Bielsa’s application.
They don’t hand them over easily though and if a club gets one, it has to be used within two months.

What does Bielsa need for The FA to back him?
First off, the basics. The FA will only give out a GBE if the applicant is a manager or head coach with overall, full responsibility for the first team. Tick for Bielsa.

The fastest way to get the GBE is to have it automatically granted. The FA does this when the manager has managed in a top league or managed an international team for a prescribed time.
The prescribed time is a combined total of at least three years, or a consecutive total of two years management, within the last five years. Cross for Bielsa.

Why does Bielsa not get it automatically?

He has only managed for 23 months of the past five years. Going back to June 2013, he had his final month with Athletic Bilbao.
From there it was nothing until May 2014 when he began a 15-month spell with Marseille before rocking up for seven months at Lille in 2017.
He simply has not been in work enough across the last five years.

What other chances has he got?

United can pay £5,000, plus VAT, to call for something known as an Exceptions Panel. Three people would consider Bielsa’s skills and experience in order to determine the GBE.

The panel is appointed by The FA with people who have “relevant experience at the top level of the game.”
Nobody with links to United, past or present, would be included on the panel. They make a decision based on papers submitted and will not hear in person from the club or Bielsa.
They will consider the leagues Bielsa has managed in and the continental competitions they have may have featured in across the past five years.
The panel will also consider why Bielsa did not meet the automatic criteria and assess whether he is of the highest calibre (just look at how Pep Guardiola describes him) and would make a big contribution to football in the UK.

Pep Guardiola is a huge fan of Bielsa's
Sounds like he has a good chance…
Absolutely. One month in Spain’s top flight and then 22 months in France’s top division should be more than enough to satisfy the panel.
Remember, his past with Argentina and Chile falls outside that five-year window they will assess. If you need more reassurance, look at the other South American managers who have found their way to the UK and their CVs.

Let’s say he gets the green light from The FA, what else does he need?
With The FA’s backing you would not expect the Home Office to put up too much more of a fight.
Bielsa is a qualified coach, as requested, his employment would develop sport in the UK, as requested and he’s from outside the EEA, as requested.

Anything else?
The Home Office also has these eligibility requirements:
Have a valid certificate of sponsorship for your job - The FA’s GBE triggers this.
Prove your knowledge of English - the question mark on the process. Bielsa will need to prove his speaking and listening ability. It’s unclear how proficient this means.

Have personal savings so you can support yourself when you arrive in the UK - amazed if Bielsa is not a millionaire.

Show you can travel and your travel history over the last five years - easy enough.

What are his chances?
I have given my opinion throughout the above on where Bielsa does and does not meet the requirements. The only criteria I have a question mark over is proof over his knowledge of English.
Only he will know the answer to that, but we have had managers come into English football in the past with translators, so you would assume he has a fighting chance at least.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/bielsa-leeds-united-work-permit-14736652

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

stian

« Svar #1822 på: Juni 02, 2018, 19:58:43 »
FA og Leeds har dårlig historikk - ender vel med at søknaden avslås og Leeds får poengtrekk og bot for å være så frekke å søke

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1823 på: Juni 02, 2018, 20:18:46 »
A partnership made in heaven :D :D :D

Glenn Moore
@GlennMoore7
Bielsa would be Leeds' 9th manager in four years, and Leeds would be Bielsa's fifth club in five years. They were bound to intersect eventually.

- kan faktisk være at begge parter er veeeeldig innstilt på at dette skal vare.
   Begge parter trenger å få ro i jobben nå.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sydhagen

« Svar #1824 på: Juni 02, 2018, 20:19:48 »
FA og Leeds har dårlig historikk - ender vel med at søknaden avslås og Leeds får poengtrekk og bot for å være så frekke å søke

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Gufrias

« Svar #1825 på: Juni 02, 2018, 21:09:34 »
62 år og  en slags messias for de beste trenerene og ulike supportere i gamet og folk drar opp de negative sidene i karrieren hans.
Vi er Leeds. Midt på tabellen i CC. For 3 år siden var Murphy en kanonsignering. Før det hentet vi spillere som kunne beklet posisjoner i ull kisa og Kongsvinger.
våkn opp!

Jo mer jeg leser jo mer positiv. Men det må da være lov å nevne hele hans karriere, ikke bare skrytet. At han sluttet kontroversielt for Argentina, Marseille, Lazio og Lille er jo spesielt. Jeg vil vel kalle det å være våken, se hele bildet og være kritisk. Ã… sluke alt rått kun fordi han er kjent og Pep skryter er ikke bra. Jeg lagde meg en mening om PH på samme måte. Lese og finne ut hva han er god på og hva er han ikke god på. Om han heter hock, heck, uwe eller Biesla spiller ingen rolle for meg.

Det jeg liker med han er måten han spiller fotball på. Elsker spillere som jobber og presser kollektivt hardt over hele banen. At han angriper med mange folk. Han spiller alltid med en mer stopper en motstanderlaget har spisser. 3-3-1-3 er spennende. Kunne like gjerne vært 5-4 formasjon.

Han bruker backer som stoppere og sentrsle midtbane som vingbacker, Vidal var vingback for Chile. Bra for Pearce? Neppe!

Om dette blir en realitet, så er jeg fortsatt skeptisk. For uansett hva så er han en løs kanon. Lykkes han så tror jeg vi får se Alioski og Saiz blomstre. Han bak de 3 spissene er fritatt mye defensivt, det passer Saiz. Alioski kan spille overalt fremover. Våres Sanchez?
Absolutt, dette kan bli bra, men tror vi skal være forberedt på et krasj og ny head coach før jul. For trives han ikke, spillerne ikke lystrer, klubben holder ikke ord så gidder han ikke. Kunne vært positivt med en kravstor sjef, men for Leeds skadelig om vi må ut på markedet igjen. Men lykkes dette  så kan vi få litt ro og oppleve suksess og kollektiv optimisme.

Andre spillere jeg tror kan blomstre under han er Dallas(er så lei han), Hernandez,Sakho og Phillips. Dallas, kler mange posisjoner. Ned i vekt og bedre trent. Sakho som har alt, men aldri noe samtidig. Phillips er god og vil bli pisket i bedre form. Lukter garantert en ny spiss og ving inn + Bartley (håper)

Spesielt at PH og JC har fortalt hvilke spillere som ikke får bli med videre..Sakho kan fort få en ny vår under Biesla. Hvis han kommer tilbake. Sa vel farvel på insta..

Artig formasjon som han alltid bruker. Fine filmer på youtube. 4231 og 4213 brukes også.

Ny

Ayling Ny  Pontus

Forshaw
       Phillips                            NY

Saiz

Alioski                 Ny                Ny

Abel H? Er han mannen som jobber knallhardt og presser i front? Mcburnie og Jerry blir aldri signert, heldigvis.

Maddison hadde glidd inn i mange posisjoner

Eller kan vi forvente spansktalende og sør amerikanere?

Blir u23 Cordeban assistent? Bør vel ha noen som kan videreføre stilen om gubben "klikker" igjen. Ny dag nye muligheter!
Noen spesiell grunn til at du ikke vil ha Vieira i den midtbanetreeren din?
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1826 på: Juni 02, 2018, 22:25:41 »

Språk: *Checked   ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1827 på: Juni 02, 2018, 22:34:39 »
Denne kommentaren fra TV2 i «Lagerbæcks» kamp mot Island i dag kan vi kanskje ta med oss inn i høsten med Bielsa:

«Det er lett å bli revet med og bitt av basillen, men vi begynner å se Lagerbäck-effekten. Etter en traurig start på Norge-oppholdet hans, har han jobbet godt med å få banket inn sin spillestil i det norske laget. Det gror godt i Norge og det er en spennende fremtid vi har i vente.»

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Eriksen55

« Svar #1828 på: Juni 02, 2018, 23:26:22 »
62 år og  en slags messias for de beste trenerene og ulike supportere i gamet og folk drar opp de negative sidene i karrieren hans.
Vi er Leeds. Midt på tabellen i CC. For 3 år siden var Murphy en kanonsignering. Før det hentet vi spillere som kunne beklet posisjoner i ull kisa og Kongsvinger.
våkn opp!

Jo mer jeg leser jo mer positiv. Men det må da være lov å nevne hele hans karriere, ikke bare skrytet. At han sluttet kontroversielt for Argentina, Marseille, Lazio og Lille er jo spesielt. Jeg vil vel kalle det å være våken, se hele bildet og være kritisk. Ã… sluke alt rått kun fordi han er kjent og Pep skryter er ikke bra. Jeg lagde meg en mening om PH på samme måte. Lese og finne ut hva han er god på og hva er han ikke god på. Om han heter hock, heck, uwe eller Biesla spiller ingen rolle for meg.

Det jeg liker med han er måten han spiller fotball på. Elsker spillere som jobber og presser kollektivt hardt over hele banen. At han angriper med mange folk. Han spiller alltid med en mer stopper en motstanderlaget har spisser. 3-3-1-3 er spennende. Kunne like gjerne vært 5-4 formasjon.

Han bruker backer som stoppere og sentrsle midtbane som vingbacker, Vidal var vingback for Chile. Bra for Pearce? Neppe!

Om dette blir en realitet, så er jeg fortsatt skeptisk. For uansett hva så er han en løs kanon. Lykkes han så tror jeg vi får se Alioski og Saiz blomstre. Han bak de 3 spissene er fritatt mye defensivt, det passer Saiz. Alioski kan spille overalt fremover. Våres Sanchez?
Absolutt, dette kan bli bra, men tror vi skal være forberedt på et krasj og ny head coach før jul. For trives han ikke, spillerne ikke lystrer, klubben holder ikke ord så gidder han ikke. Kunne vært positivt med en kravstor sjef, men for Leeds skadelig om vi må ut på markedet igjen. Men lykkes dette  så kan vi få litt ro og oppleve suksess og kollektiv optimisme.

Andre spillere jeg tror kan blomstre under han er Dallas(er så lei han), Hernandez,Sakho og Phillips. Dallas, kler mange posisjoner. Ned i vekt og bedre trent. Sakho som har alt, men aldri noe samtidig. Phillips er god og vil bli pisket i bedre form. Lukter garantert en ny spiss og ving inn + Bartley (håper)

Spesielt at PH og JC har fortalt hvilke spillere som ikke får bli med videre..Sakho kan fort få en ny vår under Biesla. Hvis han kommer tilbake. Sa vel farvel på insta..

Artig formasjon som han alltid bruker. Fine filmer på youtube. 4231 og 4213 brukes også.

Ny

Ayling Ny  Pontus

Forshaw
       Phillips                            NY

Saiz

Alioski                 Ny                Ny

Abel H? Er han mannen som jobber knallhardt og presser i front? Mcburnie og Jerry blir aldri signert, heldigvis.

Maddison hadde glidd inn i mange posisjoner

Eller kan vi forvente spansktalende og sør amerikanere?

Blir u23 Cordeban assistent? Bør vel ha noen som kan videreføre stilen om gubben "klikker" igjen. Ny dag nye muligheter!
Noen spesiell grunn til at du ikke vil ha Vieira i den midtbanetreeren din?

Noen må jo ut og Vieira sugde balle hele sesongen minus de siste 6-7 kampene. Jeg har sett litt på hvilke spillertyper han brukte i Bl.a Lille og, Chile. Når han spiller 3-3-1-3 så fungerer de to ytre på midten som vingbacker. Da blir det 2 sentrale, en defensiv  og en offensiv. Offensive skal vel mye til for at ikke Saiz og kanskje Hernandez deler på. Vidal ble brukt som vingback flere ganger for Chile. Vingback fremover, smal venstre midtbane defensivt. Klarer ikke forklare det. Ser uansett ikke for meg Vieira som en sånn spiller. Vurderer Forshaw som en bedre spiller som, tja kall det anker. Phillips tror jeg kan være en god box til box vingback isj på høyre. Sånn jeg forstod det så  bruker han ikke vingbacker som vingbacker alktid, han bruker de sentrale midtbanespillerne like mye. Sikkert av en god grunn  :) Har sett noen kamper/ highlight med Chile  Lille og Marseille. Morsom fotball og ingen bekymringer på den fronten.

Men må innrømme at ukulturen i Leeds og Argentinerns historie gjør meg urolig. Hvis han signerer så får vi håpe han blir/holder ut i minimum to år så vi får litt stabilitet.

« Siste redigering: Juni 04, 2018, 00:55:38 av eriksen55 »

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1829 på: Juni 03, 2018, 17:26:31 »
The Lufc ultimate

According to the Telegraph, Leeds United have been pursuing Marcelo Bielsa since December, when Thomas Christiansen was in charge. #LUFC #ALAW

Min første Leeds-kamp: