Skrevet av Emne: PATETISKE EX-EIERE - GFH Capital  (Lest 603202 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: PATETISKE EIERE - GFH Capital
« Svar #2220 på: Mai 31, 2014, 14:18:06 »
Adam. Pope
#lufc The GFHC Spokesman also added :"As a significant shareholder GFH continues to work with Eleonora to promote the Club’s interests."

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2221 på: Juli 02, 2014, 09:49:15 »
Meanwhile, GFH Capital chief executive officer Jinesh Patel has confirmed that GFHC plan to continue to maintain a minor shareholding at the club, but has admitted that things ‘can change in football’.

GFHC hold a 10 per cent shareholding in United and

effectively manage another 15 per cent, with Patel revealing that they remain in regular contact with Cellino and have input regarding financial decisions of the club.

He confirmed that GFHC have spoken to Cellino regarding the possible sale of McCormack, while stressing that the day-to-day matters of the club are solely the domain of the Italian.

He said: “In terms of the running of the club, Massimo and his team are calling the shots, rightly so.

“They are the majority shareholders.

“We are there as 25 per cent shareholders through other parties as well.

“We sit on the board and try and provide our own input on the strategic investment of the club going forward.

“(But) in terms of the day to day running of the club, it’s Massimo and his team.

“Currently the plan is to remain as shareholders, but in football anything can change overnight.

“Having said that we remain shareholders in order to benefit from the expertise Massimo and his team bring and hopefully with the financial benefits that should accrue if and when we get promoted to the Premier League.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2222 på: Oktober 05, 2014, 06:10:05 »
Leeds takeover by GFH in 2012 allegedly part-funded by Iranian government
Leeds takeover in 2012 may have been partly financed by a fund co-owned by the Iranian government
The alleged Iranian funding may defy a UN Security Council  resolution

By NICK HARRIS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 22:01 GMT, 4 October 2014 | UPDATED: 22:13 GMT, 4 October 2014

shares
Leeds United were embroiled in fresh controversy this weekend amid claims the club takeover in 2012 may have been partly financed by a fund co-owned by the Iranian government.

If Iranian money did help finance the takeover, that could contravene international sanctions, sources familiar with the deal have told Sportsmail.

The alleged Iranian funding may defy a United Nations Security Council (UNSC) resolution and is the latest extraordinary twist in the recent history of Leeds, although this publication has seen no evidence to verify such claims.

Massimo Cellino is the current Leeds owner having bought the club earlier this year

Sportsmail can also reveal further turmoil lies ahead - entirely separate from the Iranian issue - as the Football League attempt to obtain a copy of an Italian legal judgment that could result in the club’s current majority owner, Massimo Cellino, being deemed unfit to retain his shareholding.

Cellino bought 75 per cent of Leeds from Bahraini bankers Gulf Finance House (GFH) earlier this year. GFH and related parties retain 25 per cent of the club.

It is GFH’s original purchase of the club in 2012 that allegedly involved Iranian money, sources say. GFH bought Leeds from Ken Bates in December 2012 via a Dubai-based subsidiary GFH Capital and insiders say they were so strapped for cash to complete the deal, they suspect money was temporarily borrowed from another company it co-owned, the Injazat Technology Fund, to get the buyout across the line.

Cellino bought 75 per cent of Leeds from Bahraini bankers Gulf Finance House (GFH)

The Injazat Technology Fund is co-owned by an investment vehicle in turn owned by the Iranian Government, who, under UNSC sanctions, have been prohibited from various aspects of international trading in an attempt to stop Iran developing a nuclear weapons programme. There is no suggestion Bates knew any money from GFH was ultimately owned by any party other than GFH or has done anything wrong.

The UNSC have yet to respond to Sportsmail about enquiries on the subject. Senior GFH officials in Bahrain and Dubai, as well as two spokesmen for the firm, have also failed to answer any questions.

The Football League will not comment on any private transaction in a takeover. In laymen’s terms, the League cannot be certain and they do not even necessarily have the remit to discover how money is sourced for a club takeover.

On-the-pitch Leeds drew 1-1 at home to Sheffield Wednesday in their Yorkshire derby on Saturday afternoon

The League’s chief executive, Shaun Harvey, finds himself in a particularly uncomfortable position. He was the Leeds CEO when GFH bought the club. He is understood to have had no knowledge of any potential contravention, alleged or otherwise, of rules during the time he worked under GFH. He left the club in 2013.

Sources believe GFH ‘borrowed’ the Injazat money to make up a shortfall needed to pay Bates for his stake in Leeds and later put money back into Injazat’s account.

Yet GFH’s ownership of Leeds turned out to be an unmitigated failure, as promised funds failed to materialise. The club haemorrhaged money under their ownership, and GFH eventually sold 75 per cent of Leeds earlier this year to convicted fraudster Cellino. No other prospective buyer aside from the maverick Italian millionaire was willing to meet the £35million price tag GFH wanted.

Giuseppe Bellusci rescued a point for Leeds in the 79th minute at Elland Road

Cellino was initially prevented from completing his own takeover after the League ruled he was not a ‘fit and proper person’, following a tax evasion conviction relating to a yacht.

He won an appeal on that decision, pending the release of a detailed judgment which should clarify whether he had been guilty of a crime of dishonesty, or not.

If the full verdict says he is dishonest, the League will attempt to force him to sell Leeds. The League’s problem is that they have no right to access the full verdict. Cellino’s Italian lawyer is the only person, aside from the court, with a full copy.

Bellusci (bottom) celebrates his goal with his Leeds team-mates, with the club 14th in the Championship

It has been reported that in the full tax case ruling, Sardinian judge Sandra Lepore said there was ‘elusive intent’ and ‘Machiavellian simulation’ by Cellino. The problem for the League is accessing the document. Lawyers for the League and Cellino have spoken in the past few days and the Leeds owner believes the League are considering some kind of misconduct charge for not giving it to them.

The charge, theoretically, would be that Cellino has failed to notify the League of a change in declarations about his ‘fit and proper’ status. Cellino’s lawyers would mount legal challenges to any charge.

The League declined to comment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2780879/Leeds-takeover-GFH-2012-allegedly-funded-Iranian-government.html#ixzz3FEvtyhWV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Gufrias

« Svar #2223 på: Oktober 05, 2014, 10:03:31 »
Det var da et underlig sammensurium av kamprapport, Yachtgate og GFH-teorier.

G minus til Nick Harris.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Gufrias

« Svar #2224 på: November 30, 2014, 09:33:27 »
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-haigh-and-nooruddin-finally-quit-board-1-6976621

Sitat
COMPANIES HOUSE confirmed today that David Haigh and Salah Nooruddin have resigned from Leeds United’s board - several months after the two men actually quit as directors.

Good riddance!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2225 på: November 30, 2014, 11:52:46 »
Ny lumske påstander om hvor GFH fikk pengene fra i 2012.

https://twitter.com/walmot3/status/538997341156806656

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #2226 på: November 30, 2014, 14:32:18 »
....og Nick Harris fortsetter å grave i møkkadynga. Den som leter han finner...

Harris har stått for noen riktig elendige og spekulative " artikler" om klubben vår denne høsten. Dette var atter en.... :(
Jon R.

Leedsfan

« Svar #2228 på: Desember 08, 2014, 14:31:23 »
Er det noen som tør å spekulere i hva som hadde skjedd hvis ingen hadde kjøpt klubben fra GFH?

Hva hadde vært status i dag hvis GFH fortsatt hadde styrt hele showet?
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Woody

« Svar #2229 på: Desember 08, 2014, 15:07:40 »
Er det noen som tør å spekulere i hva som hadde skjedd hvis ingen hadde kjøpt klubben fra GFH?

Hva hadde vært status i dag hvis GFH fortsatt hadde styrt hele showet?

L2
LIFE IS LEEDS

Gufrias

« Svar #2230 på: Desember 08, 2014, 17:19:58 »
Dersomatte hvisomatte...

10% sannsynlig at GFH hadde drevet videre selv. Da kan jeg garantere:
(1) PR, PR, PR og ellers samme talentløse drift som før
(2) Admin.
(3) Bates hadde kjøpt boet.
(4) Sentrale personer i GFH hadde blitt tiltalt for konkurskriminalitet.

90% sannsynlig at GFH hadde solgt til noen andre.
Hvem ville disse ha vært?
(1) 1% sannsynlig at disse andre hadde vist samme energi og glød som Cellino, og ordnet opp i feila fra i går like fort.
(2) 50% sannsynlig at de hadde unngått admin. (Basert på at vi ikke aner hvem som sto bak de aktuelle konsortiene.)
(3) 0,000000001% sannsynlig at de hadde gjort like mye tull på managerfronten på like kort tid.
(3) 0,000000001% sannsynlig at Leeds United nå hadde eid Elland Road og/eller Thorp Arch.

Vill gjetting fra min side, naturligvis.

Jon R

« Svar #2231 på: Desember 08, 2014, 18:49:11 »
Dersomatte hvisomatte...

10% sannsynlig at GFH hadde drevet videre selv. Da kan jeg garantere:
(1) PR, PR, PR og ellers samme talentløse drift som før
(2) Admin.
(3) Bates hadde kjøpt boet.
(4) Sentrale personer i GFH hadde blitt tiltalt for konkurskriminalitet.

90% sannsynlig at GFH hadde solgt til noen andre.
Hvem ville disse ha vært?
(1) 1% sannsynlig at disse andre hadde vist samme energi og glød som Cellino, og ordnet opp i feila fra i går like fort.
(2) 50% sannsynlig at de hadde unngått admin. (Basert på at vi ikke aner hvem som sto bak de aktuelle konsortiene.)
(3) 0,000000001% sannsynlig at de hadde gjort like mye tull på managerfronten på like kort tid.
(3) 0,000000001% sannsynlig at Leeds United nå hadde eid Elland Road og/eller Thorp Arch.

Vill gjetting fra min side, naturligvis.

;D
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Gufrias

« Svar #2233 på: Februar 12, 2015, 23:30:18 »
http://www.2900miles.com/loose-lips-sink-ships-gulf-finance-house-documents-leaked-ongoing/

Massevis av GFH-lekkasjer i denne bloggen. Tittelen på denne tråden trenger ikke å endres.

Jon R

« Svar #2234 på: Februar 13, 2015, 00:08:36 »
Utrolig lesning bl a:
Selge Ross for 1 mill £ for å finansiere de løpende utgiftene.
Overstyring av Brian MC Dernotts laguttak, formasjoner og taktikk.
Gjenkjøp av Elland Road i den hensikt å selge videre umiddelbart for rask profitt.

Disse gutta er verre enn sitt allerede dårlige rykte!  :o
Jon R.

Leedsfan

« Svar #2235 på: Februar 13, 2015, 00:27:38 »
Utrolig lesning bl a:
Gjenkjøp av Elland Road i den hensikt å selge videre umiddelbart for rask profitt.

"stein for stein" ......:)
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Andersen

« Svar #2236 på: Februar 13, 2015, 00:40:08 »
Få de kluthuene ut av klubblokalene så fort som faen !   >:(  >:(  >:(

Jon R

« Svar #2237 på: Februar 13, 2015, 01:49:58 »
Utrolig lesning bl a:

"stein for stein" ......:)
Det så en stund relativt lovende ut men viste seg dessverre å være "stein på stein"  mot økonomisk ruin.  ;)
Jon R.

lojosang

Sv: NYE EIERE - GFH Capital
« Svar #2238 på: Februar 13, 2015, 15:45:51 »
Når jeg ser hva vi hadde slags eierskap i går, så er jeg kjempefornøyd med morgendagens eiere.

Det kan ikke bli verre, helt umulig.

Pessimist! Det kan ALLTID bli verre.  :)

Jeg måtte sjekke hva jeg selv uttalte om disse finansbankfyrene da de dukka opp.

Så da selger jeg neste ukes lottorekke til høystbydende. ;D
- Leif Olav

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2239 på: Februar 13, 2015, 21:35:01 »
Leste i TPN at GFH overtar Cellinos aksjer om han misser en tilbakebetalingsfrist.

Da ble jeg virkelig trygg.

GFH  har lang større innflytelse enn ønskelig.

Foreløpig er vi bare patetiske Leeds.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2240 på: Februar 14, 2015, 00:22:29 »
Phil Hay @PhilHayYEP 52 m
Companies House website appears to show that Hisham Alrayes has resigned from #lufc's board. Have asked for clarification.

Phil Hay @PhilHayYEP 51 m
Alrayes also seems to have resigned from Leeds City Holdings Ltd. Companies House confirms too that Shaun Harvey has now left United's board

.... Hva betyr dette? Får gjerne svar i løpet av dagen.

En litt dramatisk vending for tidligere parentcompany Leeds City Holdings. Verd å merke seg er at det nye holdingselskapet heter  Eleonora!
Leeds United Supporter Trist er bekymret for at dette skal destabiliserer klubben ytterligere:

TRUST STATEMENT: LEEDS CITY HOLDINGS
 FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2015 AT 8:29PM
The Leeds United Supporters’ Trust was both surprised and dismayed to learn of the winding up of Leeds City Holdings (LCH) yesterday (Thursday February 12, 2015).

The former ‘parent’ company of the club and current 5 per cent shareholder was placed in the hands of the HM Official Receiver over an outstanding amount of £45,000 owed to Mark Taylor, former legal council and Leeds United Director.

Our understanding is that the Receiver will assess all LCH debts and assets. If no further action is taken, the Receiver has the right to sell company assets to pay creditors, and to terminate the employment of both directors and employees of the company.

While it is important to remember the above holds for LCH and not the club, Leeds United is a main asset of LCH – and so the Receiver could potentially sell the club from its current owners.

Following expert consultation, the Trust understands there are three potential avenues to avoid this:

1. The company (or anyone else) can apply for the winding up order to be rescinded if the court did not have all the relevant facts when making its decision. Application should be made within seven days of the order being made.

2. The company can appeal against the winding-up order. As a result of an appeal, the court can rescind the winding-up order, or otherwise vary its decision. An appeal should be made within four weeks of the order being made.

3. Liquidation proceedings can be 'stayed' (ie. stopped), permanently or temporarily, on the application of the liquidator, the Official Receiver, a creditor or a shareholder. If liquidation proceedings are stayed permanently, the directors usually regain control of the company. An application to stay the liquidation proceedings can be made at any time after a winding-up order has been made.

While option three would appear to have no time constraints, if four weeks pass and options 1 or 2 have not been exercised, it is unlikely that proceedings can be stayed.

The Trust finds it disappointing that the situation has been allowed to get this far, providing further instability to the club. We encourage current Chairman Andrew Umbers to address the matter as soon as possible, so we can once again concentrate on the footballing side of Leeds United without further distraction.

Chairman & the Board - Leeds United Supporters Trust

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2241 på: Februar 14, 2015, 22:55:06 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

testo

« Svar #2242 på: Februar 14, 2015, 23:15:02 »
Bates on Leeds City Holdings:

https://audioboom.com/boos/2888252-ken-bates-on-leeds-city-holdings-liquidation-and-speaking-to-david-haigh-in-prison

Er vel bare noe vrøvl, men likevel!  :)

Tror shit head avslutter med "Hopefully 3 p to Millwall"
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2243 på: Mars 11, 2015, 08:42:57 »
Phil Hay @PhilHayYEP 52 m
Companies House website appears to show that Hisham Alrayes has resigned from #lufc's board. Have asked for clarification.

Phil Hay @PhilHayYEP 51 m
Alrayes also seems to have resigned from Leeds City Holdings Ltd. Companies House confirms too that Shaun Harvey has now left United's board

.... Hva betyr dette? Får gjerne svar i løpet av dagen.

En litt dramatisk vending for tidligere parentcompany Leeds City Holdings. Verd å merke seg er at det nye holdingselskapet heter  Eleonora!
Leeds United Supporter Trist er bekymret for at dette skal destabiliserer klubben ytterligere:

TRUST STATEMENT: LEEDS CITY HOLDINGS
 FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2015 AT 8:29PM
The Leeds United Supporters’ Trust was both surprised and dismayed to learn of the winding up of Leeds City Holdings (LCH) yesterday (Thursday February 12, 2015).

The former ‘parent’ company of the club and current 5 per cent shareholder was placed in the hands of the HM Official Receiver over an outstanding amount of £45,000 owed to Mark Taylor, former legal council and Leeds United Director.

Our understanding is that the Receiver will assess all LCH debts and assets. If no further action is taken, the Receiver has the right to sell company assets to pay creditors, and to terminate the employment of both directors and employees of the company.

While it is important to remember the above holds for LCH and not the club, Leeds United is a main asset of LCH – and so the Receiver could potentially sell the club from its current owners.

Following expert consultation, the Trust understands there are three potential avenues to avoid this:

1. The company (or anyone else) can apply for the winding up order to be rescinded if the court did not have all the relevant facts when making its decision. Application should be made within seven days of the order being made.

2. The company can appeal against the winding-up order. As a result of an appeal, the court can rescind the winding-up order, or otherwise vary its decision. An appeal should be made within four weeks of the order being made.

3. Liquidation proceedings can be 'stayed' (ie. stopped), permanently or temporarily, on the application of the liquidator, the Official Receiver, a creditor or a shareholder. If liquidation proceedings are stayed permanently, the directors usually regain control of the company. An application to stay the liquidation proceedings can be made at any time after a winding-up order has been made.

While option three would appear to have no time constraints, if four weeks pass and options 1 or 2 have not been exercised, it is unlikely that proceedings can be stayed.

The Trust finds it disappointing that the situation has been allowed to get this far, providing further instability to the club. We encourage current Chairman Andrew Umbers to address the matter as soon as possible, so we can once again concentrate on the footballing side of Leeds United without further distraction.

Chairman & the Board - Leeds United Supporters Trust

Det virker som om Leeds City Holdings er reddet for denne gang. Dette er et selskap som bare perifere er med i eierstrukturen av Leeds United, men et selskap som kan være gull verd ved et evt videresalg innen rimelig tid.
Leeds United Supporters Trust har gitt tre mulige løsninger for å beholde selskapet de mener er avgjørende om klubben blir videresolgt på et senere tidspunkt.
Styreformann Umbers brukte en annen og fikk gjennomslag i retten for dette (se nederst).

Leeds City Holdings
Leeds United: Whites reach a deal to lift Leeds City Holdings winding up order

Andrew Umbers
06:44Wednesday 11 March 2015
HAVE YOUR SAY
Leeds United have reached a deal which will lift a winding-up order from the club’s former parent company, Leeds City Holdings (LCH).

LCH, which holds a minority stake in Leeds United, is currently in liquidation after the High Court approved a winding-up petition served on it by one-time club solicitor Mark Taylor.

Taylor brought the petition over a bill of £45,000 owed for work carried out by him in 2012, around the time that Leeds United were sold by Ken Bates to Gulf Finance House.

LCH – incorporated in April 2006 – was United’s parent company for most of Bates’ reign as club chairman and owner but the majority stake controlled by Massimo Cellino and his family is now held by Eleonora Immobiliare SPA, an Italian firm based in Milan.

Taylor’s winding-up order was challenged in court a fortnight ago and the case adjourned.

The two sides, however, are understood to have struck an agreement in the meantime which will settle their dispute.

The deal is now waiting to be signed off by the High Court.

United disputed Taylor’s original claim, with current club chairman Andrew Umbers saying: “The debt is a solicitor’s bill which is incapable of founding a winding-up order.

« Siste redigering: Mars 11, 2015, 08:52:30 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #2246 på: April 29, 2015, 21:17:40 »
Fremdeles i fengsel. ☺

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3059775/David-Haigh-Dubai-jail-year-no-trial-ex-Leeds-chief-admits-suicidal.html

Vi kan mene hva vi vil om Haigh, men å bli fengslet "uten lov og dom", det kan vel ikke være mye å smile av!  ::)
Super Leeds since 1968

auren

« Svar #2247 på: April 29, 2015, 22:15:24 »
Gadd ikke å lese alt, men må si jeg synes synd på fyren… Enig med Hallgeir, dette er ingenting å smile av…

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Milou

« Svar #2248 på: April 30, 2015, 08:06:46 »
Dette er slikt som irriterer meg noko voldsamt. Eit år i fengsel utan nokon formell siktelse eller rettsak. Og det er firmaet som eig 25% av Leeds som står bak. I ein slik sammanheng blir fotball mindre viktig, og det fristar å oppfordre til ein boikott av Leeds til denne saken har fått ei løysing.

Leedsfan

« Svar #2249 på: April 30, 2015, 08:36:33 »

Dette er slikt som irriterer meg noko voldsamt. Eit år i fengsel utan nokon formell siktelse eller rettsak. Og det er firmaet som eig 25% av Leeds som står bak. I ein slik sammanheng blir fotball mindre viktig, og det fristar å oppfordre til ein boikott av Leeds til denne saken har fått ei løysing.

Haigh visste nok hvem han jobbet for, skruppelløse kapitalister!

Hadde det vært slik at de hadde tatt en uvitende og uskyldig mann så kunne jeg vært mer enig med boikotten!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk