Skrevet av Emne: PATETISKE EX-EIERE - GFH Capital  (Lest 600525 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: PATETISKE EIERE - GFH Capital
« Svar #2250 på: Juni 12, 2015, 12:50:10 »
@APOPEY: GFH using UK Investments Company according to ownership statement to control 21.43% of club. They also have just under another 1% of #lufc

Gjør de seg klare til å selge seg helt ut?

The club's ownership statement...

Leeds United Football Club Limited ('LUFC') is a company registered in the UK and is a full member of the Football Association.

LUFC is 75% owned by Eleonora Sport Limited which is 100% owned by Eleonora Immobiliare S.p.A ultimately belonging to an independently managed Trust established for the benefit of the Cellino family.

LUFC is 21.43% owned by UK Investments Company Limited which is 100% owned by Gulf Finance House, BSC.

LUFC is 3.57% owned by Leeds City Holdings Limited which is 25% owned by GFH Capital Limited and 75% by Eleonora Sport Limited.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/club-ownership#sthash.D26Y7dCE.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2251 på: Juni 12, 2015, 12:50:54 »
@APOPEY: It's been explained that the near 75/25 split between Eleonora Sport/GFH was always the intention. #lufc

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2252 på: Juni 12, 2015, 12:53:29 »
@APOPEY: Club also repeats that the recent shift to 88.9% for Eleonora Sport was a necessary stepping stone to enable the new split to happen. #lufc

Spennende å se om dette gjør at Cellino får mer å handle for eller om det bare er en omorganisering og tydeliggjøring på papiret.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2253 på: Juli 18, 2015, 00:52:54 »
Fremdeles i fengsel. ☺

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3059775/David-Haigh-Dubai-jail-year-no-trial-ex-Leeds-chief-admits-suicidal.html
Behandlingen av David Haigh er ...ille!

David Haigh Interview

An exclusive interview with former Managing Director of Leeds United who is currently being held in a Dubai prison.

Name: David Haigh

Profession: Lawyer, businessman and philanthropist

Tell me about your arrest and what happened afterwards.

I had flown to Dubai on a business trip. I was there to meet the former owners of Leeds United and to discuss a new business opportunity in London. I remember getting off the plane, heading over to the office. Everything seemed normal before I was arrested.

Just hours after I had landed, I was in a prison cell with no idea of why I was there. I’d done nothing wrong, and I had committed no crime. They didn’t charge me with anything. Before I knew what had happened I was being processed in Arabic, signing documents I didn’t understand and with lots of pushing and shouting. I remember being shouted at in Arabic, but I had no idea what they were saying.

Then I was put into a dark prison cell.

I found out that my business partners had said I’d stolen from them, but no formal charges have been brought. I remember thinking that I’d been cheated by people I trusted - by friends. And I knew everything was stacked up against me. I’ve been told I could be held indefinitely. It’s been over 400 days now, and I’ve still not been charged with anything. You know, they haven’t even interviewed me - not a single question in 14 months.

I was placed in a cell made for 32 but often housing twice that number. I was not initially allowed paper or pens or anything for personal use of any sort. It was so cramped and I remember the smell. In fact, I’ll never forget it: it was awful, truly awful.

How did you feel in those first few days?

Frightened, trapped, betrayed and cheated. It is the most frightening experience of my life. Not only was it a prison, it was a prison in a foreign country far far away from Leeds. I was still recovering from recent stomach surgery and was in considerable pain.

I was more concerned with basic survival in an unfamiliar and horrendous world. Uppermost in my mind were the needs of finding something to eat, somewhere to sleep and some advice on what on earth I was to do now. I was still in a suit and could hardly have looked more out of place. I had to sleep on the floor outside for the first few days until I bought myself a space in a cell and a mattress. In Dubai jails money matters.

I remember a huge metal door being slammed shut when I was first taken to the prison. The noise terrified me. I was completely isolated and alone. I was in a foreign prison, thousands of miles from home. I had no money, no one to talk to, and I began to lose hope. For the first three weeks I was also unable to eat, virtually starved and was in terrible pain.

I was a frightened, bewildered and distressed mess.

It must have been a very dark time.

I was desperate. I was suicidal. I even planned to hang myself on the cell door, I just wanted it all to end - to get rid of the fear, desperation and the pain. It was crushing me.

I think those first few weeks were the worst - a nightmare. It was the darkest time of my life. I had no lawyer - I wasn’t even allowed a pen and paper. I had no money and didn’t understand how my accusers were being allowed to trick me. I was beyond desperate.

Can you describe the conditions?

I’d best not. I can tell you that it has been the darkest and most terrifying experience of my life. And after more than 400 days, it doesn’t look like it is going to end any time soon.

Hadn’t you recently had surgery when you were arrested?

Yes, I’d recently had stomach surgery. I was meant to be on a liquid diet. The first day I was offered the prison food, which I am told is laced with drugs similar to bromide. I was told that I had no right to special food and needed a doctor to prescribe a diet. I tried to see the doctor but it was several days until he was to be in.

When I saw him, he agreed to prescribe me a liquid diet. What essentially then arrived was the same food once again. I then had to wait a further week to see the doctor, who said the same thing, all of this in broken English. He then got it wrong again. I had no food to eat, I collapsed several times.

My friends then decided to speak with Prisoners Abroad. After that, I received special liquid food and was allowed to have packet soup brought in and instant mash potato.

I essentially live on Cup-a-soup and instant mash now.

But Prisoners Abroad is brilliant. They sorted everything out and without them I don’t think I would be alive right now.

How has Prisoners Abroad helped you?

To be frank, it has saved my life! The people at Prisoners Abroad were the only ones who were there - no one else was. I really don’t say this lightly, but if it were not for the help that Prisoners Abroad offered, I doubt I would be here saying this and you would have been reading ‘Former Leeds United MD dead in Dubai Jail’.

Do you have a message for Prisoners Abroad and the people back home?

It sounds crazy, like something from a Hollywood movie, but being locked up in a foreign country can happen to anyone. I’ve been deceived by people I trusted; I’ve had my most basic human rights abused by my former employers and even people I counted as friends. I’ve lost almost everything.

I was successful, happy and my life was going well. And today I’m shut away from the people I love, from my friends and from my family. But I’ve done nothing wrong. These people are taking my money, my home, my life and my freedom.

But there is one thing that they can’t take away from me. And that is the kindness and love that has been shown to me by Prisoners Abroad. I would ask that anyone reading this gives what they can to help them. I know that their survival packs save lives. I know from my experience how much difference vitamins, medicines and even a phone card make. It can be the difference between life and death.

"So please, if you can, support this wonderful charity and the people who work for it. They are incredible and I owe them my life."

Thank you is all I can really say, but it will never be enough. Hopefully once this nightmare is over, I will come and join them as a volunteer and help others in prisons around the world.

Please, make a donation today and help us to continue providing life-saving support to Britons like David in prison abroad.

http://www.prisonersabroad.org.uk/davidinterview.html
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Blank_File

Sv: Sv: PATETISKE EIERE - GFH Capital
« Svar #2254 på: Juli 18, 2015, 01:37:32 »
Det er helt vilt. Er det sånn og forstå at han er ute nå? Forsto det ikke helt sånn i teksten, men hvordan har noen fått lov å snakke med han hvis ikke?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2255 på: Juli 18, 2015, 09:21:20 »
Det er helt vilt. Er det sånn og forstå at han er ute nå? Forsto det ikke helt sånn i teksten, men hvordan har noen fått lov å snakke med han hvis ikke?

Ja, Haigh sitter fortsatt inne.

Skal man kritisere noen eiere av Leeds United så er det nok GFH som er det navnet som dukker opp først i hodet!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

sportcarl1

« Svar #2256 på: Juli 18, 2015, 10:33:53 »

Skal man kritisere noen eiere av Leeds United så er det nok GFH som er det navnet som dukker opp først i hodet!
instämmer till fullo, gfh borde görs ett statement,  och berätta vad de gör för Haigh, kanske t o m är det på grund av gfh han sitter inne

Blank_File

Sv: Sv: Sv: Sv: PATETISKE EIERE - GFH Capital
« Svar #2257 på: Juli 18, 2015, 10:57:22 »

Kan det virkelig være GHFs verk? I så fall er jo dette noe vi burde engasjere oss i. Det kunne blitt vinn vinn også for å få ut GHF av Leeds eventuelt.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2258 på: Juli 18, 2015, 11:44:11 »
Les et par tre sider tilbake i denne tråden, så finnes det mer enn nok såpe til å lage en hel opera!

Haigh saksøker Leeds for £ 1 mill.

GFH har brukt penger fra den Iranske stat for å finansiere kjøpet av klubben.

Pluss en gjennomgang av GFHs lysskye aktiviteter.

Og nå....SPORT!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #2259 på: Juli 29, 2015, 12:53:57 »
Har Cellino kjøpt disse ut nå?
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2260 på: August 27, 2015, 17:45:56 »
Endelig en sak og en dom:

David Haigh fengslet i 2 år med begrunnelse i "breach of trust".

Han har sølt bort £ 5 millioner av GFHs penger.

Han har sittet i fengsel siden mai 2014!

http://m.arabianbusiness.com/exclusive-former-leeds-utd-boss-sentenced-2-years-in-jail-by-dubai-court-604122.html

« Siste redigering: August 27, 2015, 17:49:01 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2261 på: Oktober 19, 2015, 23:34:14 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2262 på: Oktober 19, 2015, 23:34:45 »
Jeg er stolt av disse gutta her også jeg!  >:(
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2263 på: November 01, 2015, 11:44:54 »
@PhilHayYEP: GFH controls about 22 per cent of the shares in #lufc. Bank appears to be sitting on them with a view to making a future profit.

Kan bli rike disse om noen andre har suksess!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #2264 på: Februar 08, 2016, 20:53:55 »
Denne investeringsbanken er den store bremseklossen. Hvordan skal vi bli kvitt disse??
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #2265 på: Februar 08, 2016, 21:03:04 »
Denne investeringsbanken er den store bremseklossen. Hvordan skal vi bli kvitt disse??

Betale de det de vil ha.

Leedsfan

« Svar #2266 på: Februar 08, 2016, 21:25:00 »

Betale de det de vil ha.

De skal vel ha 400-500-600 millioner kroner? Cellino vil ha 700 millioner kroner. Sheffield Wednesday med verdier gikk for 300millioner kroner.

Vi er doomed?

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #2267 på: Februar 08, 2016, 21:37:08 »

Betale de det de vil ha.

De skal vel ha 400-500-600 millioner kroner? Cellino vil ha 700 millioner kroner. Sheffield Wednesday med verdier gikk for 300millioner kroner.

Vi er doomed?

Neida, det går seg til men tar litt tid, men den klamme hånden til gfh må vi bli kvitt.

Leedsfan

« Svar #2268 på: Februar 08, 2016, 21:43:19 »

Betale de det de vil ha.

Vi er doomed?

Neida, det går seg til men tar litt tid, men den klamme hånden til gfh må vi bli kvitt.

Har tatt lang tid nå, t.o.m positive meg sliter om dagen!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2269 på: April 02, 2016, 15:41:47 »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDsZhuZoyB6/

Warnock fikk beskjed om at han skulle få GFH på kroken!!!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2270 på: April 02, 2016, 19:07:41 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 12m12 minutes ago 
Warnock: "I worked for six months to get GFH in and Batesy out and they turned out 10 times worse." #lufclive

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2271 på: April 02, 2016, 19:18:31 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 12m12 minutes ago 
Warnock: "I worked for six months to get GFH in and Batesy out and they turned out 10 times worse." #lufclive

Relativt uvanlig oppgave for en manager....
Min første Leeds-kamp:

TallyHo

« Svar #2272 på: April 03, 2016, 15:17:26 »
Imens får vi dele felles mareritt......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iP10Tb7qBGE

Har fortsatt trua jeg....hvem vet om 3-5 Ã…r ?
Min jomfrukamp: 18.05.76
Viking- Leeds United  0-1    Tilsk. 9.429. 
Mc. Niven 22 min. Banens beste; Billy Bremner.   
Etter at Leeds United hadde fått sitt honorar satt Viking igjen med kr. 50 i overskudd til tross for 9.429 på tribunen.

TallyHo

« Svar #2273 på: April 05, 2016, 18:03:02 »
Kom igjen da ! Den er jo ganske morsom  ;D
Min jomfrukamp: 18.05.76
Viking- Leeds United  0-1    Tilsk. 9.429. 
Mc. Niven 22 min. Banens beste; Billy Bremner.   
Etter at Leeds United hadde fått sitt honorar satt Viking igjen med kr. 50 i overskudd til tross for 9.429 på tribunen.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2274 på: April 06, 2016, 20:37:41 »
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/thursday-morning-exclusive-ex-leeds-united-md-david-haigh-on-his-dubai-nightmare-1-7837481#ixzz454EWXm4

Don’t miss tomorrow’s edition of your YEP to read about former Leeds United managing director David Haigh speaking publicly for the first time about his two-year Dubai prison “nightmare”.

The 38-year-old, a director at Leeds United for just over a year in 2013-14 after leading former owners GFH Capital’s negotiations to acquire the club, was arrested in Dubai in May 2014.

He returned home last month after nearly two years in custody, the majority of which were spent in a temporary police holding centre. In 2015 he was convicted of falsifying invoices to embezzle more than £3m from GFH, his former employers.

Mr Haigh was due to be released in November last year after being convicted of fraud, but was charged with a further offence of slander in relation to comments made on Twitter while he was in jail. He was later cleared of the offence.

In his interview, Mr Haigh talks in detail about the moment of his arrest in Dubai after he flew out to discuss a possible job, and the conditions in Dubai’s notorious penal system.

Later this week, the businessman will lift the lid on his turbulent time at Leeds United and his relationship with owners GFH, who remain a minority shareholder

Read more: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/thursday-morning-exclusive-ex-leeds-united-md-david-haigh-on-his-dubai-nightmare-1-7837481#ixzz454a1PpBI
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

eros

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Dennis

Sv: PATETISKE EX-EIERE - GFH Capital
« Svar #2278 på: Mai 12, 2017, 09:55:43 »
https://www.mikethornton.xyz/gfh-win-lufc-financial-battle-2/

:-\

Som en oppsummering av innlegget:
"Radrizzani looks like he’ll be spending all the money allocated to the Club’s future giving GFH a big pay day and LUFC will be back where we started: worryingly, Radrizzani’s deal could be called off for now if GFH don’t back off and accept they can’t be continually rewarded for their previous mistakes."

Det er ikke rart denne klubben virker fordømt. GFH fikk Bates til å se ut som en engel og det er ikke på noen måte ment som et kompliment til godeste Kenneth. Vi får håpe Radrizzani og kompani får til en avtale som er bedre og mindre kvelende for klubben enn hva den har vært til nå og at det er derfor takeoveren ikke er offentliggjort enda.
Marching on together!

DenHviteYeboah

Sv: PATETISKE EX-EIERE - GFH Capital
« Svar #2279 på: Mai 12, 2017, 11:16:27 »
https://www.mikethornton.xyz/gfh-win-lufc-financial-battle-2/

:-\

Som en oppsummering av innlegget:
"Radrizzani looks like he’ll be spending all the money allocated to the Club’s future giving GFH a big pay day and LUFC will be back where we started: worryingly, Radrizzani’s deal could be called off for now if GFH don’t back off and accept they can’t be continually rewarded for their previous mistakes."

Det er ikke rart denne klubben virker fordømt. GFH fikk Bates til å se ut som en engel og det er ikke på noen måte ment som et kompliment til godeste Kenneth. Vi får håpe Radrizzani og kompani får til en avtale som er bedre og mindre kvelende for klubben enn hva den har vært til nå og at det er derfor takeoveren ikke er offentliggjort enda.
Trist lesing >:(
Må vi slite med GFH og gammel moro til evig tid..? Herregud, jeg finner ikke dekkende skjellsord for Bates og GFH >:(