Skrevet av Emne: Den store taktikkeri-tråden!  (Lest 86942 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

AndyMathie

Sv: Den store taktikkeri-tråden!
« Svar #330 på: Januar 19, 2015, 11:42:45 »
Og det fungerte fint. Mot Birmingham burde det blitt 2-0 og ikke 1-1. Det viser at vi er på rett vei taktisk sett. I det minste for å holde plassen. Jeg håper vi fortsetter å være mer direkte og ikke prøve på finspillet før vi har berget plassen. Etter at vi har berget plassen ser jeg gjerne litt mer samba fotball igjen for det funker jo svært bra for Southampton så da mener jeg at vi burde gjøre det samme som Southampton i lengden med å spille fin aktraktiv angrepsfotball. Det er det som er framtiden.

George Graham hadde aldri vunnet serien med Arsenal i 2015. Om man skal vinne noe må man være god offensivt!
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #331 på: Januar 20, 2015, 22:45:45 »
Synd det tok 1,5 år å begrave den forbanna diamanten!

Leedsfan

« Svar #332 på: Januar 20, 2015, 23:42:15 »
Meget synd. Blir heldigvis ikke myrdet på kantene lengre.

I dag spilte kun Bellusci og Silvestri av Italia-importen. Blir spennende å se om de som er utelatt jobber sokkene av seg i tiden fremover for å presse seg inn i laget!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Sydhagen

« Svar #333 på: Januar 21, 2015, 13:26:06 »
@LeonWobYP: Three league games without conceding a goal in open play got to be a good sign hidden beneath last night's euphoria #lufc

Dette har jeg faktisk ikke tenkt på. Vi har begynt å snøre igjen sekken.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Promotion 2010

« Svar #334 på: Januar 23, 2015, 16:01:07 »
@LeonWobYP: Three league games without conceding a goal in open play got to be a good sign hidden beneath last night's euphoria #lufc

Dette har jeg faktisk ikke tenkt på. Vi har begynt å snøre igjen sekken.

Betyr det at vi har gitt bort straffespark i tre kamper på rad?  Ikke noe sunnhetstegn!   ::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #335 på: Februar 10, 2015, 22:58:09 »
4231, opplest og vedtatt?

Jon R

« Svar #336 på: Februar 10, 2015, 23:00:19 »
Jepp. I plenum.
Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #337 på: Februar 15, 2015, 18:47:15 »
4231, opplest og vedtatt?

If it's broke - definitely fix it; how Leeds United changed their fortunes in 2015
Some things degrade over time, some more rapidly than others. It was obvious, painfully obvious that Leeds' attempt to polish a diamond and make it shine wasn't working. But still they kept polishing away like Aladdin on his famed lamp. Little did they know that the genie was just around the corner...

When Leeds fans sat down crying into their posset,as the 2014 portion of the 2014/15 Championship campaign drew to a close, you could have forgiven us our tears, gnashing teeth and general trepidation as to what faced us for the rest of the season.

Then, things changed as Coach Redfearn introduced Leeds' misery-ridden fans to his Christmas present for them - a brand spanking new tactical formation called the '4-2-3-1 Double Six'...with a promise that things would look up, bit like a midget stood next to a giant.

Before then, Leeds had clung to the '4-4-2 Diamond' like a drowning man clings to ever-decreasingly smaller pieces of wreckage - it was the stuff of desperation to witness. Constantly over-run in midfield, consistently outshot and forced onto the back foot so much that we started wearing number on the fronts of our shirts...nearly. 2014 with the 'diamond' was a car-wreck of four months. Quite simply we stank the joint out, we were bad...really bad. Yet, as bad as it got, as the stink continued to rise, we still stuck to the '4-4-2 Diamond'.

The thing is, under the 'diamond', were things really that bad? I mean was it just hype overkill in terms of fans foaming at the mouth, desperate for a glint of success. Were our eyes clouded somewhat?

Up to 31st December 2014:
•Leeds played 24 games gaining 24 points (1.00 points p/game)
•Leeds' record was P24, W6, D6, L12, F25, A36, GD -11: points 24
•Leeds' home record: P12, W5, D3, L3, F14, A11, GD +3, Points 18 (1.50 points p/game)
•Leeds away record: P12, W1, D3, L8, F11, A25, GD-14: points 6 (0.50 points p/game)
•Share of shot ratio 0.422 (42.20%)
•Leeds shots/shots on target 270/77 (28.50% total shots were on target)
•Opponents shots/shots on target allowed 369/114 (30.90% total shots were on target)

In honesty, the above figures are so bad, that if they had been left to putrefy and decay for much longer, that the malaise would have led to League One football next season. Thankfully Redfearn took the wrapping off his new-fangled formation and presented it to Leeds fans in the FA Cup defeat to Sunderland. It was a great decision to use that game, it was a game we could afford to lose. When staring into the murky depths of a relegation abyss, the FA Cup is a distraction; it's like wrapping gold leaf around a turd - pointless and only glossing over the surface.

So, the change in fortunes, is it real and is it really down to the adoption of a new formation?

I know it's only a small sample of 7 games that Leeds have played in 2015 under the new formation, but the question begs to be asked - are there any noticeable changes?

1st January to 14th February:
•Leeds played 7 games gaining 14 points (2.00 points p/game)
•Leeds record is P7, W4, D2, L1, F8, A4, GD +4: points 14
•Leeds home record: P4, W2, D1, L1, F3, A2, GD +1: points 7 (1.75 points p/game)
•Leeds away record: P3, W2, D1, L0, F5, A2, GD +3: points 7 (2.33 points p/game)
•Share of shot ratio 0.460 (46%)
•Leeds shots/shots on target 88/27 (30% total shots were on target)
•Opponents shots/shots on target allowed 103/19 (18.50% total shots were on target)

There is is, in the starkest of numbers, the '2015 variant' tactical formation trumps the 2014 diamond - even though it is in its infancy. The proof? Well there's the 'more points per game' (2.00 vs 1.00), hugely different 'away points per game' total (2.33 vs 0.50), better 'home points per game' (1.75 vs 1.50), a better share of the ratio/number of shots (46% vs 42.20%) and less opponent shots on target (19% vs 30.90%).

At first glance, Redfearn's unveiling of his Christmas present for us long-suffering fans is working; obviously we'll have to wait until the season's end to judge its full effectiveness. But, for this glorious moment, let's just agree to do one thing as the 'Leeds Family'.

Let's just bask in the glow of better football - it gives us something to look forward to when Saturday comes, rather than something to dread.

http://throughitalltogether.sbnation.com/2015/2/15/8040109/if-its-broke-definitely-fix-it-how-leeds-united-changed-their
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #338 på: Februar 19, 2015, 10:00:50 »
Lorimer omtaler Redfearns taktiske lure vri:

Leeds United: Right players in the right system have got us to brink of safety – Lorimer

Steve Morison.
by Peter Lorimer
Published on the
19 February
06:00
Print this
Sponsored by

3 comments
Have your say!

I don’t want to tempt fate so I won’t pretend that Leeds United are safe but I’ll be amazed if we contrive to get ourselves relegated now.

People will concentrate on the eight-point gap between us and the bottom three but what really matters is the fact that we’re 12 points from 50 with 15 games to play.

Combine that with the number of clubs below us and it’s hard to say that relegation is a huge threat.

In any case, Blackpool and Wigan Athletic have already gone.

They’re too far back to stay up I feel so we’re talking about one more team to join them in League One.

We were in big trouble not so long ago, make no mistake about that, but four wins from five games has been a crucial surge at the right time.

We’ve seen some big individual performances during that run but for me the biggest factor in the club’s improvement has been the change of formation.

Five players in midfield suits us so much better than a flat four and it was telling that we lost the only game where Neil Redfearn decided to break from it.

It didn’t surprise me that after the defeat to Brentford he was straight back to 4-2-3-1 away at Reading – and to very good effect.

There are three players in particular who are helped by this system.

One is definitely Luke Murphy. Having five players in midfield gives him scope and freedom to play to his strengths – to get on the ball, pass it around and concentrate on pulling the strings.

He’s not the quickest of footballers and I often feel that in a four-man midfield there’s too much pressure on him to get up and down, box to box. That’s not his forte and it doesn’t really suit him or bring the best out of him.

But in this formation he’s got Lewis Cook, Sam Byram and others covering ground around him. It all makes for a good combination.

There’s no doubt either that Rudy Austin is most effective in an attacking role.

It’s funny because to look at him you’d think he’d be the ideal defensive midfielder – big, tough-tackling and very physical.

A lot of coaches would see him in that role.

But what you actually want from him is those driving runs that cut the opposition open and wear them down.

At the moment he’s got license to make those runs without having to look over his shoulder or worry about what he’s leaving behind him.

And then there’s Steve Morison who, to my mind, has been absolutely fantastic. I know he’s not scoring and I know we all love strikers who stick away 20 goals a season but anyone who understands football should be able to see what he’s bringing to the table.

Watch him closely and look how busy he can keep two centre-backs. His mobility and his strength in the air means opposition defences don’t get the easy ride they might expect two-on-one.

It’s hard playing as a target man and it takes a bit of selflessness because inevitably you’re going to be left with a lot of graft to do.

I honestly think that if you pulled him from the side and put another forward up front, the impact would be big and very negative.

When a club’s on a run of four wins from five, the number of goals your lone striker is scoring doesn’t matter. I’m sorry but it doesn’t.

It’ll matter to him from a personal point of view because he’ll want to be finding the net, and the more a goal eludes him the more it will eat away at him and make him snatch at chances.

But this is when you remember that football’s a team game. Good sides have a line-up that works, not a line-up with a few individuals who carry everyone else.

Morison’s actually been pretty unlucky.

He hit a post at Reading and he’s come close on a few other occasions.

Basically, he’s right there and one of these days, the ball will fly in. It comes back to that old cliche: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it and Leeds at the moment certainly aren’t broken. Redfearn’s onto a good thing here and there’s no reason whatsoever to mess with his formula.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #339 på: Februar 19, 2015, 11:22:06 »
Kanskje det beste fotballfaglige innlegget fra Lorimer jeg har lest de siste 10 åra.
Jon R.

Leedsfan

« Svar #340 på: Mars 22, 2015, 12:56:37 »
Er vi så samspilte nå at 3-5-2 kunne funket for oss?

Spissene våre og jeg er lysten til å finne plass til to av de, foran mål!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Kato

« Svar #341 på: Mars 22, 2015, 20:03:13 »
Ikke begynn med det der igjen

rd1

« Svar #342 på: Mars 22, 2015, 20:33:20 »

Enig, formasjonen nå er perfekt. Bedre spiss og venstrekant så er vi i play off/opprykkposisjon neste sesong. Gjerne litt mer tyngde på midtbanen også, men ungguttene tar nok enda flere steg neste sesong.
"Who needs Cantona??"

Leedsfan

« Svar #343 på: Mars 22, 2015, 20:51:00 »

:)

Mye frister for å gi plass til 2 spisser foran mål!

HåvardK

« Svar #344 på: Mars 22, 2015, 21:07:50 »

Ja, da blir det vel mål i bøtter og spann!

Leedsfan

« Svar #345 på: Mars 22, 2015, 22:17:16 »

Ja, da blir det vel mål i bøtter og spann!

Begge veier kanskje!

I 4-2-3-1 så er det kun Morison som kam bekle den rollen, men han putter jo ikke!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #346 på: April 24, 2019, 13:41:25 »
LJM

Leeds vs 3 at the back

Boro (H) 0-0
SWFC (A) 1-1
Blades (A) 0-1
Stoke (A) 2-1
Boro (A) 1-1
Blades (H) 0-1
Brentford (A) 2-0

Can’t find any other games when we’ve played against 3 CBS but I’m probably wrong

2-3-2 6-5

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

jaho

« Svar #347 på: April 24, 2019, 17:10:17 »
LJM

Leeds vs 3 at the back

Boro (H) 0-0
SWFC (A) 1-1
Blades (A) 0-1
Stoke (A) 2-1
Boro (A) 1-1
Blades (H) 0-1
Brentford (A) 2-0

Can’t find any other games when we’ve played against 3 CBS but I’m probably wrong

2-3-2 6-5

er vel enda verre de kampene... 1-3-3 , 4-7 i mål

Promotion 2010

« Svar #348 på: April 24, 2019, 17:34:04 »
LJM

Leeds vs 3 at the back

Boro (H) 0-0
SWFC (A) 1-1
Blades (A) 0-1
Stoke (A) 2-1
Boro (A) 1-1
Blades (H) 0-1
Brentford (A) 2-0

2-3-2 6-5

er vel enda verre de kampene... 1-3-3 , 4-7 i mål

Korrekt!!!  ::)
Min første Leeds-kamp: