Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Storaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14  (Lest 1425823 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Jon R

Sv: Hovedaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14
« Svar #3690 på: August 10, 2015, 19:53:02 »
RoystonLUFC, på kommentarfeltet i YEP:

MC is Leeds, we are Leeds. We march on together, regardless of what the WUMs and negheads have to say.

We are better now than we've been since Ridsdale almost destroyed our club. This is the most promising situation we've been in for over a decade. I know that some out there are still (yes, even now) urging MC to do another Ridsdale. Forget it. We are building sensibly. It might take a couple of seasons but what's the point in investing in an unsustainable way?

With the infrastructure and team stability that we are building we can go a long way. We will go a long way.

I've stuck my neck on the line for months now and been vilified for supporting MC by some of our so-called fans. Fortunately the majority of us are starting to realise the potential we have here. Let's get behind the team and the club. Let's live up yo our famous song.

Next stop, defeat the Osmonds without incurring any injuries - another good training session. Let Ant start the game and he and JR pepper the Osmonds' goal. Then back to business on Sunday at Reading. Woop woop

MOT

Håp!   8)

* LOL* " The Osmonds. " Tok dere den?  ;D
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3691 på: August 10, 2015, 20:56:15 »

MC is Leeds, we are Leeds. We march on together, regardless of what the WUMs and negheads have to say.

We are better now than we've been since Ridsdale almost destroyed our club. This is the most promising situation we've been in for over a decade. I know that some out there are still (yes, even now) urging MC to do another Ridsdale. Forget it. We are building sensibly. It might take a couple of seasons but what's the point in investing in an unsustainable way?

With the infrastructure and team stability that we are building we can go a long way. We will go a long way.

I've stuck my neck on the line for months now and been vilified for supporting MC by some of our so-called fans. Fortunately the majority of us are starting to realise the potential we have here. Let's get behind the team and the club. Let's live up yo our famous song.

Next stop, defeat the Osmonds without incurring any injuries - another good training session. Let Ant start the game and he and JR pepper the Osmonds' goal. Then back to business on Sunday at Reading. Woop woop

MOT

Håp!   8)

Donny..........   ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Jon R

« Svar #3692 på: August 10, 2015, 23:08:01 »

MOT

Håp!   8)

Donny..........   ;)
Jepp. Du bestod "gammelnoktilåhuskedonnyosmond" testen!  ;D
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3693 på: August 11, 2015, 14:58:22 »

MOT

Håp!   8)

Donny..........   ;)
Jepp. Du bestod "gammelnoktilåhuskedonnyosmond" testen!  ;D

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3694 på: August 26, 2015, 08:32:55 »
Begynner han å blande seg inn igjen snart??? :(

Emanuele Giulianelli ‏@EmaGiulianelli  Â· 8h8 hours ago  
"I see a team almost afraid of playing, and it worries me a lot. I hope it's enough to buy new players". Massimo Cellino to me #Leeds #lufc

...ellers fra Ema:
Emanuele Giulianelli ‏@EmaGiulianelli  Â· 9h9 hours ago  
"Leeds are still talking with Forestieri to agree personal terms. He didn't refuse!" by Nicola Salerno. #lufc #wfc #watford

Emanuele Giulianelli ‏@EmaGiulianelli  · 8h8 hours ago 
MC: "Forestieri? I bought him. Yesterday I was with his agent that seemed enthusiastic, today looks hesitant: what do you want me to tell?"

« Siste redigering: August 26, 2015, 08:34:39 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Leedsfan

« Svar #3695 på: August 26, 2015, 12:55:41 »
Begynner han å blande seg inn igjen snart??? :(

Emanuele Giulianelli ‏@EmaGiulianelli  Â· 8h8 hours ago  
"I see a team almost afraid of playing, and it worries me a lot. I hope it's enough to buy new players". Massimo Cellino to me #Leeds #lufc

...ellers fra Ema:
Emanuele Giulianelli ‏@EmaGiulianelli  Â· 9h9 hours ago  
"Leeds are still talking with Forestieri to agree personal terms. He didn't refuse!" by Nicola Salerno. #lufc #wfc #watford

MC: "Forestieri? I bought him. Yesterday I was with his agent that seemed enthusiastic, today looks hesitant: what do you want me to tell?"

Når jeg leste den så ble jeg litt bekymret, men jeg er enig med Cellino i at alt ser litt anspent ut når vi spiller. Virker som vi er veldig redde for å tape. Håper for vår og Uwe's del at vi vinner noen kamper snart ellers er det nok over og ut før jul.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

baste

« Svar #3696 på: August 26, 2015, 18:06:22 »
Håper han ikke er for frustrert. Men vi blander oss jo vi og. Mange har jo allerede rop Silvestri out mm.
Synes Cellino har gjort mye bra så langt i år. Og han har ryddet opp i økonomien, om æ har forstått det rett.
Noen som vet mer om det???

B_Ød

« Svar #3697 på: August 26, 2015, 18:50:49 »
jeg er også rimelig anspent når vi spiller  :)
Ups & Ups!!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3698 på: August 27, 2015, 18:02:11 »
Denne bør vel også inn her!

Det ser ut til at klubben har penger om de rette spillerne blir tilgjengelige! Phil Hay i YEP vet ikke hvor pengene kommer fra, men det spekuleres i at klubben og Cellino allerede har begynnt på trinn 2 i planen om å komme seg til Premiere League.

Jeg ser det slik:

Trinn 1:
Rydde i økonomi gjennom å effektuere drift, ansettelser, lønninger til administrasjon og lønninger til spillere! I tillegg var det viktig å få inn de riktige investorene på sponsormidler og få kontroll!
Mye av dette ble reddet av McCormack-pengene.

Trinn 2:
Er der relativt store investeringene som har blitt lagt inn i å styrke styrerom, administrasjon, trenersiden og å flytte unødvendige utgifter til catering osv tilbake til klubben.
I tillegg har Cellino nå investert tungt på spillersiden med Wood, Dallas, samt kvittet seg med flere dyre spillere høy lønn (Austin og Morison)!

Trinn 3:
Vil være en tyngre strategi om å skaffe gode nok spillere til å rykke opp, samtidig med at Leeds United beholder stammen av unggutta som har vokst opp med klubben!
Noe av det viktigste i trinn 3 vil være at Elland Road (og evt Thorpe Arch) igjen vil være i klubbens eie!

Artikkelen:

Leeds United: Recruitment has been all about players not price tags - Hay

Massimo Cellino.
Phil Hay
09:43 Thursday 27 August 2015

Money at Leeds United exists when Massimo Cellino chooses to spend it. That sounds elementary, like an owner’s prerogative, but the budget at Elland Road is a fluid structure.

It all comes down to opportunities and circumstance.

Cellino did not offer £3million for Fernando Forestieri because there is cash sloshing around at Elland Road, waiting to be burned. He saw Forestieri as a sound investment so he found the money Watford asked for and agreed to pay it.

The reluctance of Forestieri to jump on the transfer will be goading Cellino to maddening heights but the fact remains that United are prepared to fund his fee.

This is how the summer has gone: a close season in which Leeds have looked at signing specific players rather than spending a specific amount of cash. There are natural limits and players who Cellino cannot get into – Nottingham Forest’s Michail Antonio for example – but people around the Italian say he is more resistant to high wages than big fees.

Fees he will pay because players vary in prices and clubs rarely trade on the cheap. Contracts can be incentivised or kept to a certain limit, a view which explains why negotiations with Sam Byram have not achieved much. The current wage bill at Elland Road is said to be around £13m; “not where most of our competitors are,” Rosler said on Saturday. It was breaking £20m when Cellino bought control of the club from Gulf Finance House 17 months ago.

The signing of Chris Wood came about in July after Leeds agreed to pay well in excess of what Wolverhampton Wanderers were offering for him. Leicester City accepted both bids but knew which offer they wanted to come good. At the back end of July, no-one at Elland Road was talking about anything other than the importance of shifting Steve Morison – and to a lesser extent Nicky Ajose – off the wage bill. Leeds sounded like a club who were almost spent up. Then the door opened to Stuart Dallas and Cellino served up £1.3m for that transfer. The targets are the influential factor here, rather than the finance involved.

The same could be said of other options, like Anthony Limbombe and Floyd Ayite. Younger than Forestieri and playing abroad, both have been interesting Leeds all summer but both are seen as riskier signings. Cellino talked valuations with Bastia, Ayite’s French club, but did not like their asking price. He offered around £1.5m for Limbombe, NEC Nijmegen’s 21-year-old Belgian, but received a cool response and has not bid again. It might be that the approach of the transfer deadline tempts him to try once more but while others at Elland Road were in contact with NEC last week, Cellino was thinking solely about Forestieri. That was the deal he wanted to happen.

Leeds are evidently under a degree of pressure to make something happen in the final few days of the window. Their head coach for one would like a slightly bigger squad; attacking players as a priority but potentially another centre-back too. Depth is in slightly short supply. Rosler talked of Charlie Taylor operating like “a machine” on Saturday and the 21-year-old’s engine is something else but it could be argued that Taylor has played every minute of this season only because Rosler has no means of resting him. Gaetano Berardi is the closest thing to a spare left-back and Berardi is needed across the other side of United’s defence.

The way the club speak, the way they are operating, suggests that most of this has registered with them. Forestieri would be another big outlay and a versatile addition to resources up front which cover the surface as much as anything. United stand to benefit from that deal but if Forestieri has doubts, he is better off expressing them now than waiting until the money has been paid. Otherwise he and Leeds will be fated for the same level of satisfaction enjoyed by Steve Morison.

Forestieri’s reluctance is not in itself a reason to career into signing Limbombe, Ayite or anyone else. Given the way Cellino has operated this summer, it’s likely that the Forestieri-Limbombe consideration was not a case of either or. If the club wanted both they would have knuckled down and agreed a fee for both last week. Their interest in Limbombe seems slightly more cautious. Leeds would pay for him but only to a point.

Likewise, a failed £3m bid for Forestieri should not automatically lead to an investment of £3m elsewhere, even though Leeds need a breakthrough or two before the window closes. Rosler spoke after Saturday’s draw with Sheffield Wednesday about he and Cellino trying to sign “the right players at the right age at the right price.” Where the money is coming from only Cellino and a few others know. Millions of pounds were injected into the club during the close-season, all of it in exchange for equity. Whatever the source, the identity of players has mattered more than the price this summer. That’s recruitment as it should be.
« Siste redigering: August 27, 2015, 18:03:46 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3699 på: August 27, 2015, 18:51:24 »
Artig,  diskusjon på twitter rundt Phil Hay om at Forestieri ikke vil signe for Leeds fordi Cellino er eier - og kapteinen vår klarer ikke å la være å blande seg inn :D

(ikke lett å sitere en stright samtale her siden så mange blander seg inn, men...)

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  Â· 58m58 minutes ago  
@BurnfaceRovers I can't say. I'm speaking to people off the record (at this end, not Forestieri's end).

Daniel Kilburn ‏@BurnfaceRovers  Â· 58m58 minutes ago  
@PhilHayYEP Fair enough, I did hear this indirectly from a member of staff at the club today.

Daniel Kilburn ‏@BurnfaceRovers  Â· 56m56 minutes ago  
@PhilHayYEP The point is, what other club has to put up with players not signing because of who owns the club?

Ryan Pinnick ‏@RyanPinnicklufc  Â· 43m43 minutes ago  
@BurnfaceRovers @PhilHayYEP this vendetta against cellino is getting boring now, just move on like the rest and stop bringing negativity

Rich ‏@Rich_Miz  Â· 40m40 minutes ago  
@RyanPinnicklufc @BurnfaceRovers @PhilHayYEP his reputation is horrendous in Italy

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  Â· 37m37 minutes ago  
@Rich_Miz @RyanPinnicklufc @BurnfaceRovers it's not hard to find people in Italy who are critical of him.

Sol Bamba ‏@_KeirTaylor  Â· 37m37 minutes ago  
@PhilHayYEP @Rich_Miz @RyanPinnicklufc @BurnfaceRovers It's not, no. But the reasons why they're critical of him is ridiculous, sometimes

Edith; Sorry, got carried away, at en twitterkonto kaller seg Sol Bamba er ikke det samme som at forfatteren èr kapteinen vår, my mistake  ::)
« Siste redigering: August 27, 2015, 18:55:21 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #3700 på: August 27, 2015, 18:56:55 »
Stein på stein, altså.... ;D

Cellino har gjort mye bra, spesielt siden i sommer. Tiden med kaos og negative overskrifter synes å være et tilbakelagt stadium. Økonomien synes å være god. Vi har beholdt våre beste spillere og hentet inn spillere som sannsynligvis har styrker stallen. Alt tyder at vi beveger oss i riktig retning. Den største trusselen mot videre fremgang er antagelig Cellino selv. Kontinuitet blir nøkkelen, noe som historisk ikke har vært Cellinos sterke side. Jeg er allikevel forsiktig optimist, ikke minst grunnet gromgutten Adam Pearsons tilstedeværelse i klubben.  :)

Forøvrig kan Forestieri drite og dra!   :-*

Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3701 på: August 31, 2015, 18:16:18 »
Til the Sun's journalist, Simon Austin:

@clouseofbristol: @sport_simon beginning to think it was your fault Cellino was mental!! Since he stopped being your friend he's done loads of good things!!

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3702 på: September 01, 2015, 20:44:46 »
@PhilHayYEP: Cellino: "We've cleaned the club out. We have players here who want to be in the project, every one of them." #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3703 på: September 14, 2015, 19:07:32 »
@APOPEY: According to Italian media Massimo Cellino's case regarding IS Arena is postponed until October 12, 2015 http://t.co/LpKoOqvXx5 #lufc

@APOPEY: Cellino is one of 11 defendants the report says who is alleged to to have attempted to embezzle & breached planning regulations. #lufc

@APOPEY: The initial hearing, which was meant to have been heard this morning, has reportedly been postponed until Oct 12 at the defence's request.

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3704 på: September 15, 2015, 12:39:57 »
16th October’s due to see Cellino’s trial over transfers of Cagliari’s Alvarez/Bizera start, plus the resumption of the Lucky 23 case. #lufc
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #3705 på: September 15, 2015, 13:39:53 »
Nå som vi har en infrastruktur som funker på toppen samt Pearson så er det vel ingen krise om Cellino blir bannet eller noe slikt.

Cellino har investert så mange penger i LUFC og han har nok irritert seg meget over den behandlingen han har fått så det gjør han vel enda mer bestemt på å rykke opp i PL for å peke nese og for å få igjen de millionene han har brukt på klubben.

Slik ståa er nå så er jeg null bekymret for disse rettsakene.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

lojosang

« Svar #3706 på: September 15, 2015, 15:42:41 »
Her er det bare å håpe på streng dom. 10 måneders landsforvisning og sjekkheftet lagt igjen hos Pearson.
- Leif Olav

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3707 på: September 15, 2015, 17:17:07 »
16th October’s due to see Cellino’s trial over transfers of Cagliari’s Alvarez/Bizera start, plus the resumption of the Lucky 23 case. #lufc

@TBG2005: Yesterday’s delay of the preliminary hearing over Is Arenas means Cellino's set to face 3 cases in the week beginning 12th October. #lufc

Mulig klubben får plass i pressen igjen!  :D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3708 på: September 15, 2015, 22:54:32 »
Av alt som har forsøkt seg på klubben i mitt hjerte så må Cellino være den værste sykdommen som noengang har rammet Leeds United!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #3709 på: September 15, 2015, 22:55:28 »
Det var nok for mye å håpe på at the madman har forandret seg til det bedre. Uwe neste mann ut?
Jon R.

Erik M

« Svar #3710 på: September 15, 2015, 22:55:51 »
Ting ser unektelig mye bedre ut enn for ett år siden.  Vanskelig å si om stallen er mye bedre enn i fjor, men strukturen rundt begynner å se bra ut.  Ansettelsen av Pearson kan være et stort vendepunkt.  Forhåpentlig kan han være en megler når - ja jeg sier når - Rösler og Cellino braker sammen.  Det kommer helt sikkert kontroverser der Cellino enten blander seg inn, uttaler seg offentlig eller omgjør beslutninger Rösler har tatt.  Owe er sikkert meget klar og direkte i sin kommunikasjon og lett å samarbeide med på den måten, men jeg tror ikke han vil akseptere å bli tråkket på.

Helt avgjørende at vi får en god start og at top 6 er innen rekkevidde hele sesongen.  Da tror jeg vi kan få et stabilt år.

Da sa det pang.  Som om jeg ikke ventet det.  Pearson går og Cellino er alene igjen.  Det blir nok bra..

Jon R

« Svar #3711 på: September 15, 2015, 23:11:23 »
Cellino er som en unge i sandkassa. Hver gang han bygger noe bra, river han det ned igjen.

Stein på stein my ass.
Jon R.

Dennis

« Svar #3712 på: September 16, 2015, 08:49:00 »
Cellino er som en unge i sandkassa. Hver gang han bygger noe bra, river han det ned igjen.

Stein på stein my ass.

Vi jubla vel alle i kor om at det aldri kunne bli verre enn Kenneth Bates. I ettertid har vi hatt GFH og Massimo Cellino.

Jeg er ikke overtroisk, men denne forbannelsen alle snakker om MÃ… da ha effekt på denne klubben.

Vi rykker ikke opp på laaaaaaaaaang tid, gjør vi vel?
Marching on together!

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #3713 på: September 16, 2015, 08:59:57 »
Med Cellino vil vi nok aldri rykke opp. Synd at byen Leeds ikke er attraktiv for en som har rææææva ful av gull. På den måten får vi en eier som ser klubben som et langsiktig innvesteringsobjekt. Og dermed kan spytte inn penger der det trengs, og ikke minst vil kjøpe kvalitet, og sørge for ro for den rette manageren

kendo

« Svar #3714 på: September 16, 2015, 09:02:31 »
Når kommer salget av klubben, Cellino har vel nå ryddet veien klar for salg?

asLeeds

« Svar #3715 på: September 16, 2015, 09:07:58 »
Fått med dåke kvifor Pearson går ?
Sjekk litt fakta før dåke tar fram øksa

MOT
DALHEIM WHITES

Dennis

« Svar #3716 på: September 16, 2015, 09:16:02 »

MOT

Øksa ligger alltid nyslipt og klar for meg når det gjelder denne klubben.

En ting er hva han sier, men jeg tror aldri i verden på at en mann som Adam Pearson gikk inn i denne klubben uten å være overbevist om at han skulle bli i mer enn tre-fire mnd.. Jeg tror han var her for the long haul, men at det er klubbslige og ikke personlige grunner til at han forsvinner.

Så får vi se om det kommer ut. Det dysses vel ned som med alle trenerne (aner ikke tallet lenger) og Thompson, Salerno, Carbone, etc.

Denne klubben er syk, tvers igjennom. Fortsatt.

Marching on together!

Erik M

« Svar #3717 på: September 16, 2015, 18:14:44 »

MOT

En ting er hva han sier, men jeg tror aldri i verden på at en mann som Adam Pearson gikk inn i denne klubben uten å være overbevist om at han skulle bli i mer enn tre-fire mnd.. Jeg tror han var her for the long haul, men at det er klubbslige og ikke personlige grunner til at han forsvinner.

Så får vi se om det kommer ut. Det dysses vel ned som med alle trenerne (aner ikke tallet lenger) og Thompson, Salerno, Carbone, etc.

Ja, hvorfor skulle han forlate Wednesday på en kontroversiell måte for å ta en tre-måneders økt i Leeds? Svært lite sannsynlig.  Den offisielle forklaringen er åpenbart ikke sannferdig eller fullstendig.

Jon R

« Svar #3718 på: September 16, 2015, 18:36:18 »

MOT

Ja, hvorfor skulle han forlate Wednesday på en kontroversiell måte for å ta en tre-måneders økt i Leeds? Svært lite sannsynlig.  Den offisielle forklaringen er åpenbart ikke sannferdig eller fullstendig.
Svært lite sannsynlig at Pearson pakker sekken nå uten at det ligger en kontrovers i bunnen. Dessuten er det ikke lenge siden han uttalte at denne klubben trenger kontinuitet....
Jon R.

Leedsfan

« Svar #3719 på: September 16, 2015, 22:40:23 »
Kanskje han føler at han ikke tjener nok på den jobben han gjør og at bonusen han får når vi når PL er litt fjern?

Hvis han eier en rugby klubb med utfordringer og har dårlig betalt i Leeds så skjønner jeg prioriteringen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk