Skrevet av Emne: Together Leeds 1 & 2  (Lest 17227 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Together Leeds 1 & 2
« på: Mars 24, 2014, 16:39:13 »
Gollum (otherwise known as Duncan Castles) is now reporting that Farnan will buy back Elland Road if Cellino bid falls through. Surprise, surprise, in the same article written by Castles it says Together Leeds are already back tracking on their intention to buy the club (an intention that never existed). If the football league fails to approve Cellino's takeover, Leeds will almost certainly go into adsministration, then the potless chancers like Farnan and Together Leeds will come sniffing for the scraps. Then we will be back under Bates/GFH style ownership again

Together Leeds, which includes former Manchester United director Mike Farnan and ex-Hull chairman Adam Pearson, who left his position as commercial director at Elland Road in 2001, had been seeking talks with GFH Capital.

Mike Farnan:
https://mobile.twitter.com/FarnanM
http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/dubs-turn-to-uniteds-former-marketing-guru-257058.html

Adam Pearson:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Pearson
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-FC-owner-Adam-Pearson-linked-Leeds-United/story-20090107-detail/story.html

Lucas Radebe:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2508351/Leeds-United-owners-turn-bid-club-consortium-involving-Lucas-Radebe.html
http://lucasradebe.com/news/statement-regarding-leeds-united-acquisition/

Gary Verity:
http://theyorkshiremafia.com/media/video/55/gary-verity-ceo-of-welcome-to-yorkshire-conference-interview
https://mobile.twitter.com/GaryVerity
The man who brought the Tour de France to Yorkshire:
http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/features/features/11044340.The_man_who_brought_the_Tour_de_France_to_Yorkshire/

Lokale og kjente folk bak nytt fremstøt for å kjøpe klubben!
« Siste redigering: Januar 09, 2015, 00:09:23 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

fjellhaugen

Sv: Together Leeds
« Svar #1 på: Mars 24, 2014, 16:41:48 »
Jippi!

Tidenes dugnadslag spleiser på klubben og har forhåpentligvis akkurat nok penger til å betale ut gjelda til mc.

Sommerens store overgang blir nok alan Smith inn på en 3 års kontrakt.
januar 3. remember the date. we beat the team that we f@*kin hate. we knocked the scum out the FA cup. we`re super leeds and we`re goin up!!!!!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2 på: Mars 24, 2014, 16:43:19 »
Statement regarding Leeds United acquisition

20 November, 2013

Following recent speculation, I can confirm that I am part of a consortium which has submitted a preliminary indication of interest regarding the acquisition of a stake in Leeds United Football Club. We hope to continue our recent discussions confidentially with the current shareholders and the Board. We would like the opportunity to explain both the substance of our proposal, and our strategy for working with GFH Capital to continue the re-building process at the club.

Leeds United has a special place in my heart. Ever since I retired I have been considering ways to get involved at the Club – working at Board level with an equity interest would be the pinnacle. It is my dream scenario. I would not have become involved if I didn’t think our consortium would be able to help give the Club a chance to go back up to the Premier League where it belongs, and to keep it there.

I am hopeful we can find a way forward and make progress.

http://lucasradebe.com/news/statement-regarding-leeds-united-acquisition/

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3 på: Mars 24, 2014, 16:48:07 »
31.januar 2014

In a statement, Farnan - formerly the managing director of Manchester United International - said: “TogetherLeeds, led by Mike Farnan, issued an offer for the share capital of Leeds United on November 14, 2013. The value offered was significantly in excess of the amount publicly reported.

“Our bid remains fully funded, and our strategy involves credible Yorkshire and football people, with Leeds and the community at their heart, rebuilding this great club. We think that our consortium is the best future custodian of the club and represents the best way forward.

“In recent days, before and since the collapse of the Sport Capital bid, we have re-engaged with GFH, and offered significant investment into the club.

“We are hopeful of those discussions being allowed to progress to a successful conclusion. We thank everyone for the huge support shown to us, particularly this week.”

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-farnan-consortium-make-urgent-plea-to-gfh-to-step-up-takeover-talks-1-6410686
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #4 på: Mars 24, 2014, 16:52:17 »
3.februar 2014

The Sport Capital and Together Leeds consortiums have teamed up to buy the club, dismissing Cellino's bid and promising to match his offer.

A proposed takeover by Sports Capital, which involves Haigh and Andrew Flowers, the managing director of club sponsor Enterprise Insurance, fell through last week because of a lack of financial backing.

They have now joined forces with the Together Leeds consortium, led by local businessman Mike Farnan and which also includes Welcome to Yorkshire chief executive Gary Verity and former Hull City chairman Adam Pearson.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #5 på: Mars 24, 2014, 16:57:54 »
5.februar 2014

LUFC Latest on Together Leeds consortium bid

The 'Together Leeds` consortium headed by Mike Farnan have issued a statement stating that they are still committed to buying into Leeds United and they await a response from current owners GFH Capital.

The 'Together Leeds` statement reads:

We have watched the events of the last week with considerable interest. We remain committed to delivering a fully-funded, sustainable, long-term plan, to rebuild Leeds United FC and restore it to its rightful place in English football.

We have assembled a team of highly regarded individuals and advisors who have substantial reputations in football and are ready to move quickly to resolve all outstanding issues.

We have reached out to GFH with every intention of demonstrating that this is a bid backed by credible Leeds, Yorkshire and footballing people that offers them an acceptable solution and the club and its supporters a dynamic future.

The commitment and determination shown by Andrew Flowers has made us more determined not to walk away.

Together our group can and will deliver a vision that has at its heart the club we all cherish. In the best interests of Leeds United, our offer of constructive dialogue will remain open.

We now await GFH's response and will look forward to finding a constructive, embracing solution to ensure that the distractions of this prolonged uncertainty can be put behind the club and the focus return to football..

Reports this week suggested that GFH Capital were to meet with the Together Leeds consortium along with members of the Sports Capital consortium, who saw their bid to buy the club break down last week. Andrew Flowers from the Sports Capital consortium has already stated that he will not be involved with any consortium looking to buy into the club.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=348592#ixzz2wtd6eH6Z
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #6 på: Mars 24, 2014, 17:05:32 »
19.mars 2014

According to the Yorkshire Post, the consortium are keeping an eye on the situation and are ready to pounce with a new offer to current owners GFH Capital if Cellino's deal, which was agreed last month, falls through.

Together Leeds har i tillegg søkt direkte til Football League om å få kjøpe klubben. De liker ikke at ikke deres andre bud ble tatt til vurdering av GFH etter at deres skambud på £ 7 millioner ble avslått i november 2013.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Sydhagen

« Svar #7 på: Mars 24, 2014, 17:51:34 »
Noen som vet sånn ca hvor stor formue denne gjengen har?
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Promotion 2010

« Svar #8 på: Mars 24, 2014, 18:11:54 »

Pearson har penger, men det meste er låst i rugby-klubben Hull FC.
It was announced on 22 July 2011 that Pearson had purchased the full shareholding of Hull F.C. rugby league club for an undisclosed price

Han fikk sparken som rådgiver i Hull City i 2012:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2137825/Adam-Pearson-sacked-Hull-comment-Nick-Barmby.html
Litt storm rundt dette: Pearson said in a statement: 'I wish to register my extreme surprise and disappointment at the sudden, and in my view totally unjustified, termination of my agreement. 'I had very much been looking forward to assisting in the development of a successful Hull City squad this summer. 'I have enjoyed my association with the club and wish them success in the future. 'This matter is now in the hands of my lawyers and I will be making no further comment until it is resolved to my satisfaction.'

Farnan er en god markedsfører som ordnet ekstrem suksess for Scumchester i hele verden

Verity er en god markedsfører som solgte inn Tour the France' åpningsetappet til Leeds i 2014.

Radebe er ikke akkurat stinn han heller!

Jeg regner likevel med at disse gutta har rike venner som også vil spille Monopol med klubben vår!  :)

Min første Leeds-kamp:

lojosang

« Svar #9 på: Mars 24, 2014, 18:30:17 »
Bra oppsummering og tråd, Promo.
- Leif Olav

berlin

« Svar #10 på: Mars 24, 2014, 18:40:01 »

It was announced on 22 July 2011 that Pearson had purchased the full shareholding of Hull F.C. rugby league club for an undisclosed price

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2137825/Adam-Pearson-sacked-Hull-comment-Nick-Barmby.html
Litt storm rundt dette: Pearson said in a statement: 'I wish to register my extreme surprise and disappointment at the sudden, and in my view totally unjustified, termination of my agreement. 'I had very much been looking forward to assisting in the development of a successful Hull City squad this summer. 'I have enjoyed my association with the club and wish them success in the future. 'This matter is now in the hands of my lawyers and I will be making no further comment until it is resolved to my satisfaction.'

Farnan er en god markedsfører som ordnet ekstrem suksess for Scumchester i hele verden

Verity er en god markedsfører som solgte inn Tour the France' åpningsetappet til Leeds i 2014.

Jeg regner likevel med at disse gutta har rike venner som også vil spille Monopol med klubben vår!  :)

Formue ja. En eier/eierkonstellasjon skal ha temmelig stor formue om de har tenkt å gamble litt så det monner for en klubb som Leeds eller tilsvarende.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #11 på: Mars 24, 2014, 18:55:03 »
Adam Pearson forsøkte sammen med milliardær Peter Wilkinson å kjøpe Derby for noen år side for hele £ 90 millioner.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-483341/Pearson-90m-bid-Derby.html

Peter Wilkinson har ofte vært linket til Leeds de siste årene, men jeg kan ikke se noen link til Together Leeds.

Pearson får gode skussmål av Hull-folk:  "He has the football club at heart and is a very, very shrewd man when it comes to finances, but also gives a manager his complete support."

Read more: http://legacy.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/Pearson-save-City-drop/story-11978993-detail/story.html#ixzz2wu6hHfrM

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Sydhagen

« Svar #12 på: Mars 24, 2014, 19:00:46 »

Takker.

Viss desse karene har penger i bakhånd så ser ikke dette så dumt ut på papiret.
Men for å ta over Leeds nå så er man avhengig av penger for å rette opp en klubb i fritt fall.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #13 på: Mars 24, 2014, 19:04:54 »
Hvis de ikke i løpet av meget kort tid går offentlig ut og sier hva de har av midler og hva budet er på. Ja da er jeg redd dette bare blir løsmunna prat uten hold

Promotion 2010

« Svar #14 på: Mars 24, 2014, 19:06:37 »
Internet entrepeneur Peter Wilkinson meanwhile, who is also from Harrogate, has maintained his fortune at a steady £302m, ranking 255th nationally.

Liten story om Pearson og Wilkinson da de "reddet" Hull City:
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/other-clubs/hull-city-financier-peter-wilkinson-why-would-i-spend-my-money-to-be-abused-and-ridiculed-1-2597493

Men Peter har alltid sagt at Leeds United er et steg for mye for ham!  Nå har han imidlertid en mulighet til å bli anerkjent som en virkelig HELT!  ;)

Fra Times online - våren 2012:
"Wilkinsons other entrepreneurial interests remain, for the moment, private. One of them, however, begs the question of whether hed be in the market for the troubled football club, Leeds United. He is adamant: I am never, ever buying Leeds United."
« Siste redigering: Mars 24, 2014, 19:11:26 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

sportcarl1

« Svar #15 på: Mars 24, 2014, 19:07:16 »
vi behöver en ägare med tydlig plan när det gäller återköp av TA och ER  för att klubben skall återfå sin identitet och minska sina utgifter, fortsatt satsning på akademin, nya spelare är ju inte fel men inte det viktigaste utan hellre en tydlig linje och kontinutet, går ju inte att köpa ett helt nytt lag varje år med mediokra spelare som det gjorts speciellt de  2 sista säsongerna, och har vi inte råd att köpa spelare så är det bättre ägarna säger det än att som GFH skicka en springnota

testo

« Svar #16 på: Mars 24, 2014, 19:20:34 »
Hvis Together blir aktuellt så er jeg spent på hvordan GFH løser dette. Lutfattig og lånte penger i hue og ræva, samtidig så har de sikkert også en kontrakt med Cellino som graver dem enda lengre under jordoverflata.
Vil Together kjøpe ut Cellino og vinke GFH good bye mot et 100% eierskap mon tro?

For noen business menn vi har med å gjøre!
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

sportcarl1

« Svar #17 på: Mars 24, 2014, 19:22:10 »
Hvis Together blir aktuellt så er jeg spent på hvordan GFH løser dette. Lutfattig og lånte penger i hue og ræva, samtidig så har de sikkert også en kontrakt med Cellino som graver dem enda lengre under jordoverflata.
Vil Together kjøpe ut Cellino og vinke GFH good bye mot et 100% eierskap mon tro?

och framförallt har de råd att köpa klubben efter vad GFH vill ha?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #18 på: Mars 24, 2014, 19:24:09 »
If Pearson is fronting for Wilkinson again I would buy two new season tickets for next season instantly. Only they will know whether the money that bought Hull will be the same money that can buy and save Leeds. If its a slight possibility I’d urge Wilkinson to invest and stand well back. At least Pearson will know what he’s doing in running the football club which is more can can be said at the moment. if GFH knew what they were doing they wouldn’t have retained the old board, a move which has failed to impress fans who were sick of the Bates era.

Whether Wilkinson will  invest is another matter. He is certainly a Leeds United fan of longstanding. I used to sit near him and wonder who this guy who looked like a cross between Nick Cave and a lecturer was. And whilst it is the dream of many fans who can’t afford it to own the club, the reality for those who can and do is often a terrible experience.

Faktisk en fin artikkel fra i fjor vår:
http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/leeds-united-pay-off-or-play-offs/#_

Min første Leeds-kamp:

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #19 på: Mars 24, 2014, 19:26:08 »

Minner om at disse udugelige, griske,uten ryggrad, rævsleikende, falske og løgnaktige businessmennene glatt ble godkjent av FL >:(

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #20 på: Mars 24, 2014, 19:29:37 »
If Pearson is fronting for Wilkinson again I would buy two new season tickets for next season instantly. Only they will know whether the money that bought Hull will be the same money that can buy and save Leeds. If its a slight possibility I’d urge Wilkinson to invest and stand well back. At least Pearson will know what he’s doing in running the football club which is more can can be said at the moment. if GFH knew what they were doing they wouldn’t have retained the old board, a move which has failed to impress fans who were sick of the Bates era.

Whether Wilkinson will  invest is another matter. He is certainly a Leeds United fan of longstanding. I used to sit near him and wonder who this guy who looked like a cross between Nick Cave and a lecturer was. And whilst it is the dream of many fans who can’t afford it to own the club, the reality for those who can and do is often a terrible experience.

Faktisk en fin artikkel fra i fjor vår:
http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/leeds-united-pay-off-or-play-offs/#_

Milliardæren fra Yorkshire som ønsker suksess for Leeds United finnes ikke-har jeg sagt en rekke ganger...prove me wrong Mr. Wilkinson ;)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #21 på: Mars 27, 2014, 14:18:25 »
Må si jeg fortsatt venter i spenning på resultatet av denne tweeten fra 24.mars kl 14.26!

@APOPEY: #lufc TogerherLeeds are set to make a statement in next 24-48 hours re a bid for club.

:P
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #22 på: Mars 27, 2014, 14:43:43 »
De vil vente til etter anken og det er vel greit!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Bye

« Svar #23 på: Mars 27, 2014, 15:10:55 »
Måtte ikke GFH bestemme seg for om vi skulle settes i administrasjon i dag, om vi da er på konkursens rand og vi vil slippe poengtrekk neste sesong? I så fall har vi vel ikke akkurat tid til å vente på en eventuell anke; hvis vi trekkes poeng denne sesongen er vi farlig nærme nedrykk...argh, jeg blir så lei av denne dritten.
Trønder i Bergen!

Badlands

« Svar #24 på: Mars 27, 2014, 15:51:42 »
Folk kan säga vad dom vill om Massimo Cellino men känslan med honom var faktiskt att han var beredd att satsa bra med pengar i klubben. TL är det mer eller mindre omöjligt att sia om vad de har för pengar att komma med, men med vetskapen om hur svalt och dåligt intresset varit tidigare från lokala köpmän i och omkring Leeds så är det inga människor jag sätter min tilltro till för att ta oss tillbaka till "former glory":

Rent generellt så känns det ju onekligen för jäkla trist att vi återigen ser ut att hamna i ett ingemansland, där man känner en uppgivenhet gentemot klubben, spelarna och tränaren.

För mig spelar det ingen roll om vi säljer hela laget längre och BMD, som jag stått bakom från dag ett, borde kasta in handduken och gå med sitt "head held high". Ingen manager hade gjort det bättre än det arbete han har gjort i en "klubb som Gud glömde".

Fan va leee man blir...

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #25 på: Mars 27, 2014, 16:12:18 »
FL kan dra til helv... >:(

sportcarl1

« Svar #26 på: Mars 27, 2014, 19:53:50 »
skulle inte bli förvånad om de, bates eller någon annan lobbyat FL och harvey  på ett eller annat sätt för att försvåra för cellino, intresant att bates inte med ett enda ord nämnde cellino i intervjun utan var mest prat om farnan och flowers

TallyHo

« Svar #27 på: Mars 27, 2014, 20:23:45 »
Vi trenger ikke en gjeng glade amatører som vil leke klubbeier og trener. Som eier trengs ett råskinn, med kontakter, penger og engasjemang. Ã… drive fotballklubb er ikke en søndagsskole jobb. Men det vet vi jo alle.
Min jomfrukamp: 18.05.76
Viking- Leeds United  0-1    Tilsk. 9.429. 
Mc. Niven 22 min. Banens beste; Billy Bremner.   
Etter at Leeds United hadde fått sitt honorar satt Viking igjen med kr. 50 i overskudd til tross for 9.429 på tribunen.

RoarG

« Svar #28 på: Mars 28, 2014, 13:02:37 »
Vi trenger ikke en gjeng glade amatører som vil leke klubbeier og trener. Som eier trengs ett råskinn, med kontakter, penger og engasjemang. Ã… drive fotballklubb er ikke en søndagsskole jobb. Men det vet vi jo alle.
Cellino, altså.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Promotion 2010

« Svar #29 på: Mars 29, 2014, 00:03:27 »
27/3-2014:  ENDELIG!

Together Leeds insist it can provide the answer to the problems at Leeds, and is adamant the Championship club's plight should not be allowed to worsen.

Farnan said: "We are a very sound group. We are a very experienced group. We have the interests of the football club at heart. We do not want to the see the club going into administration.

"If Massimo Cellino fails with the appeal, we want to be the alternative choice to take this football club forwards.

"We believe we have the ability, the money, the will and the strategy to take the club from the starting line next year, equal terms to everybody else in the Championship, to give us a good shot at Premier League."

He added on Sky Sports News: "We have enough (money). We have a clean, clear strategy. We have the funds available. The money we put in has to help this club back to where it belongs, and that's the Premier League.

"This is a big club; it needs a group of people, like-minded people, people from Yorkshire, people who actually care about the football club, belong to the football club, and are fans of the football club, to take it forward.

"We've been asking for a meeting with the owners for some time now and we are insisting we should have that meeting and we are prepared to sit down, show those owners proof of funds, show them we have the ability to take the club forwards, show them we have a vision, show them we have a strategy and show them we have the will, the way and the know-how to take the club forward."

Farnan would not commit to keeping manager Brian McDermott at the club, were Together Leeds to take over.

"I think that's a slightly unfair question at the moment. Brian has done a very good job in very difficult circumstances and you have to feel sorry for him at times," Farnan said.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/football/footballleeds/11112192.Consortium_wants_Leeds_United_bid_talks/?ref=rss

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp: