Skrevet av Emne: Sesongen 2014-2015  (Lest 29840 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Sesongen 2014-2015
« Svar #30 på: Mai 26, 2014, 10:46:42 »
Leeds travelling army to travel over 6,000 miles

Leeds United fans based in Leeds can look forward to over 6,000 miles on the road following the club on their travels next season.

Leeds fans will travel a total of 6184 miles next season if they travel from Elland Road and back to all 23-league games. The total distance is 60 miles less than last season for those that travel to all away games.

The trip to West Yorkshire neighbours Huddersfield Town is the shortest trip of the season, with just over 15 miles separating Elland Road and The John Smiths Stadium.

Leeds can look forward to four Yorkshire derbies, if you include Middlesbrough and four roses clashes against sides from across the Pennines.

Rotherham United booked the final place in the championship on Sunday with their play-off final win over Leyton Orient and the New York Stadium will be a new ground for whites fans as Leeds make their first visit to the ground that was opened in 2012.

Whites fans travelling from Leeds have ten games next season within 100 miles of Elland Road whilst there is eleven games at least a 350-mile round trip with the trip to Cardiff City the longest of the season, a 572-mile round trip.
It is going to be hard for the people at the Football League to work out our midweek away fixtures this season, with Blackpool and Bournemouth probably once again requesting a midweek slot.

Leeds have a global following and there are many supporters clubs up and down the country as well as in Europe and even further afield.

The club once again had the best following in the championship last season with an average of just over 3,000 travelling to each away game.

I travel with the Thames Valley Whites RMC and any fan in our supporters club travelling to all 46-games next season will do just under 16,000 miles.

*The mileage has been taken from a well-known Automobile Association website with nothing to do with having a drink problem. It is worked out from ground to ground, including a round trip and is rounded up to the nearest mile.

Full list - Return to and from Elland Road.
Huddersfield Town 31
Sheffield Wednesday 63
Rotherham 66
Blackburn Rovers 96
Bolton Wanderers 98
Wigan Athletic 109
Middlesbrough 146
Nottingham Forest 147
Derby 150
Blackpool 166
Birmingham City 236
Wolverhampton Wanderers 242
Norwich City 351
Watford 357
Brentford 391
Millwall 397
Fulham 397
Ipswich Town 399
Charlton Athletic 402
Reading 435
Bournemouth 419
Brighton and Hove Albion 514
Cardiff City 572

6184 miles

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=359895#ixzz32oFnTqQf
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Leedsfan

« Svar #31 på: Juni 03, 2014, 15:18:13 »
Stallen før transfervinduet åpner består av disse:

Keepere:
- Paddy Kenny
- Alex Cairns

Høyrebacker:
- Lee Peltier
- Sam Byram

Venstrebacker:
- Stephen Warnock
- Charlie Taylor

Midstoppere:
- Tom Lees
- Jason Pearce
- Scott Wootton
- Marius Zaliukas

Høyrevinger:

Venstrevinger:
- Cameron Stewart
- Aidy White

Sentrale midtbanespillere:
- Rudy Austin
- Luke Murphy
- Michael Tonge
- Zac Thompson
- Alex Mowatt
- Chris Dawson

Spisser:
- Ross McCormack
- Matt Smith
- Steve Morison
- Noel Hunt
- Dominic Poleon
- Lewis Walters

Vi trenger kvalitet inn, ikke kvantitet for det har vi. Midtbanen, sentralt og på vingene, må forsterkes. Forsvaret ser jo ikke så verst ut hvis vi får inn en coach som kan organsisere dem på en riktig måte. På spissplassen er også forholdvis godt dekket.

Vi må ha 2 sentrale midtbanespillere og 2 vinger av kvalitet. Kommer det en knallkeeper, en knallmidstopper og en rask spiss av kvalitet så blir jeg ikke lei meg.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #32 på: Juni 03, 2014, 15:43:15 »
Er redd vi sitter på gjerde nok en gang, og ser konkurentene signere spiller  etter spiller. Cardiff og Wigan tror jeg blir de to som stikker av med opprykket. Om da Leeds greier å signere kvalitet nok til at vi kommer blandt top 6. Ja det er jeg mere usikker på

B_Ød

« Svar #33 på: Juni 03, 2014, 17:29:31 »
Er redd vi sitter på gjerde nok en gang, og ser konkurentene signere spiller  etter spiller. Cardiff og Wigan tror jeg blir de to som stikker av med opprykket. Om da Leeds greier å signere kvalitet nok til at vi kommer blandt top 6. Ja det er jeg mere usikker på

Kun to??
Ups & Ups!!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #34 på: Juni 03, 2014, 18:05:36 »

Rowe gikk til Wolves.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Gufrias

« Svar #35 på: Juni 03, 2014, 18:06:43 »
Først må vi signere nok kvalitet til å komme topp 21.

Et stykke unna der, all den tid vi ikke har en sjeftrener.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

B_Ød

« Svar #36 på: Juni 03, 2014, 21:43:35 »
Gå for Hangeland...
Ups & Ups!!

JacobScreek

• På juniorlaget
  • *** LEEDS UTD - the greatest team in the world***
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #37 på: Juni 03, 2014, 22:02:00 »
Gå for Hangeland...

Han kunne gjort en god jobb for oss...uten tvil...MOT!!!
There's only ONE United - LEEDS UNITED!
MOT...

p0ndus

• Gjest
« Svar #38 på: Juni 03, 2014, 22:02:23 »
Enig ,få Hangeland inn på en 2 års kontrakt. Tøffing som passer i Championship.

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #39 på: Juni 03, 2014, 22:18:11 »
Gå for Hangeland...
Deppa Bjørn..? eller har du kommet over skuffelsen..?

Leedsfan

« Svar #40 på: Juni 03, 2014, 22:29:59 »
Stallen før transfervinduet åpner består av disse:

Keepere:
- Paddy Kenny
- Alex Cairns

Høyrebacker:
- Lee Peltier
- Sam Byram

Venstrebacker:
- Stephen Warnock
- Charlie Taylor

Midstoppere:
- Tom Lees
- Jason Pearce
- Scott Wootton
- Marius Zaliukas

Høyrevinger:

Venstrevinger:
- Cameron Stewart
- Aidy White

- Rudy Austin
- Luke Murphy
- Michael Tonge
- Zac Thompson
- Alex Mowatt
- Chris Dawson

Spisser:
- Ross McCormack
- Matt Smith
- Steve Morison
- Noel Hunt
- Dominic Poleon
- Lewis Walters

Vi trenger kvalitet inn, ikke kvantitet for det har vi. Midtbanen, sentralt og på vingene, må forsterkes. Forsvaret ser jo ikke så verst ut hvis vi får inn en coach som kan organsisere dem på en riktig måte. På spissplassen er også forholdvis godt dekket.

Vi må ha 2 sentrale midtbanespillere og 2 vinger av kvalitet. Kommer det en knallkeeper, en knallmidstopper og en rask spiss av kvalitet så blir jeg ikke lei meg.

We look at five players who could be on the way out of Elland Road this summer, as Massimo Cellino looks to revitalise a stuttering Leeds United squad.

Brian McDermott's departure this weekend, followed by extensive talks with players and the remaining staff, suggests that Leeds United are set to enter a new era under Italian supremo Massimo Cellino - a new era that has begun with unpredictability and big changes which, in my opinion, are far from over.

In light of recent talks with players, the Italian owner said: 'I met all the players today and they showed me they wanted to stay at the club. They work for the club, not Massimo Cellino. They showed me respect and have a fantastic professionalism towards the club. We have a better team than we first thought. All the players are hungry to be involved in this new project at Leeds United.'

Despite the claims of the owner, there could be an unprecedented number of outgoings with regards to playing staff at Elland Road this summer. We now have taken a look at who we think are the most likely players to move on from the 'new project'.

1) Lee Peltier

The former Leicester City defender was heavily criticised on Twitter by Leeds fans for a tweet that just read 'Shambles' around the time players were brought back from their holidays.

The 27-year-old is likely to be on the fringes of the Leeds first-team next season, and with Nottingham Forest reportedly interested in his signature. It's hard to envisage a scenario where the Liverpool-born defender will be playing for the Whites in 2014-15.

2) Scott Wootton

The highly-touted former Manchester United defender has been disappointing in his first season at the club, and despite the Championship outfit entering a new era, I don't fancy him to be a part of it.

The 22-year-old spoke to the press on the situation regarding Cellino's meetings, a comment which definitely wouldn't have gone down well with the new boss.

I believe that unless the new manager specifies otherwise, Wootton would be moved on in the summer to make room for new talent.

3) Rodolph Austin

Leeds are lucky in the sense they have a number of highly-rated young central midfielder stars, all of whom are more than capable of challenging Austin for his place in the team.

Add that to the fact he is reportedly one of the club's highest earners during a time Cellino is looking to make cuts, and you could say that it doesn't look good for the Jamaican international. 

4) Marius Zaliukas

Brought in on a free transfer from Hearts, the Lithuanian had a strong start to life at Elland Road and quickly became a favourite with the crowd for his whole-hearted performances.

Nevertheless, a string of individual errors in the 6-0 defeat to Sheffield Wednesday saw the defensive giant lose his place in the team. Since then, he has found first-team football hard to come by and has made just three appearances since that game.

5) Steve Morison

The current Leeds number 9 has just returned from a semi-successful loan spell at Millwall, which saw a return of eight goals in 42 games.

Nevertheless, the ownership at Leeds will undoubtedly want to get the previously unwanted players off the wagebill as soon as possible.

So, I think it is very likely Morrison may never touch a Leeds jersey again this summer. In fact, I would be surprised if he isn't one of the first players in the Leeds squad to move on to pastures new.

Which players should Leeds United sell this summer?
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Leedsfan

« Svar #41 på: Juni 20, 2014, 13:45:27 »
Dave Hockaday er coach for denne gjengen og alle møtes førstkommende torsdag før de reiser til Italia mandagen etter.

Noen nye spillere skal være signert, men vi får ikke vite noen navn ennå.

Keepere:
- Paddy Kenny
- Alex Cairns

Høyrebacker:
- Lee Peltier
- Sam Byram

Venstrebacker:
- Stephen Warnock
- Charlie Taylor

Midstoppere:
- Tom Lees
- Jason Pearce
- Scott Wootton
- Marius Zaliukas

Høyrevinger:

Venstrevinger:
- Cameron Stewart
- Aidy White

- Rudy Austin
- Luke Murphy
- Michael Tonge
- Zac Thompson
- Alex Mowatt
- Chris Dawson
- David Norris

Spisser:
- Ross McCormack
- Matt Smith
- Steve Morison
- Noel Hunt
- Dominic Poleon
- Lewis Walters

Kommer det to sentrale midtbanespillere og tre vinger inn så kan det bli bedre enn forventet neste sesong. Alle forsterkninger er velkomne selv om vi har dobbeldekning på de fleste plasser.
« Siste redigering: Juni 20, 2014, 13:59:56 av Leedsfan »

SOL

« Svar #42 på: Juni 20, 2014, 13:48:16 »
+ David Norris  ;D

Leedsfan

« Svar #43 på: Juni 20, 2014, 14:00:21 »
+ David Norris  ;D

Oppdatert;)

Keepere:
- Paddy Kenny
- Alex Cairns

Høyrebacker:
- Lee Peltier
- Sam Byram

Venstrebacker:
- Stephen Warnock
- Charlie Taylor

Midstoppere:
- Tom Lees
- Jason Pearce
- Scott Wootton
- Marius Zaliukas

Høyrevinger:

Venstrevinger:
- Cameron Stewart
- Aidy White

- Rudy Austin
- Luke Murphy
- Michael Tonge
- Zac Thompson
- Alex Mowatt
- Chris Dawson
- David Norris

Spisser:
- Ross McCormack
- Matt Smith
- Steve Morison
- Noel Hunt
- Dominic Poleon
- Lewis Walters

Hallgeir *

« Svar #44 på: Juni 20, 2014, 16:06:57 »
Blir det ikke minus Cameron Stewart også?
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #45 på: Juni 22, 2014, 23:27:34 »
Jeg tror vi skal la være å bedømme kampene etter at de er spilt, regner med at vi kan bedømme laget før vi har spilt dem.

Begynner med Millwall borte:

Tap 1-3  målskårer Smith
Keeper.      5
Byram        6
Lees.           4
Pearce.       5
White.        4
Austin.        5
Murphy.      7. MoM
Mowatt.       6
Ny kant.       5
McCormack. 6
Smith.            7

Skuffende kamp. Cellino raser fra sin plass på benken, mens Hockaday berømmer White for en solid kamp!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #46 på: Juni 23, 2014, 12:06:11 »
Jeg tror vi skal la være å bedømme kampene etter at de er spilt, regner med at vi kan bedømme laget før vi har spilt dem.

Begynner med Millwall borte:

Tap 1-3  målskårer Smith
Keeper.      5
Byram        6
Lees.           4
Pearce.       5
White.        4
Austin.        5
Murphy.      7. MoM
Mowatt.       6
Ny kant.       5
McCormack. 6
Smith.            7

Skuffende kamp. Cellino raser fra sin plass på benken, mens Hockaday berømmer White for en solid kamp!

Bra vurdering, promo! Cellino blir forbannet ja, noe som kommer til å være helt på sin plass! (makan til evneveik taktikk og coaching fra sidelinjen...)

;)
Jon R.

Leedsfan

« Svar #47 på: Juni 27, 2014, 15:54:40 »
Vil tilskuertallet øke eller gå ned denne sesongen?

Burnley har jo et sjokkerende hjemmesnitt!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #48 på: Juni 27, 2014, 16:01:18 »

Og hvor i all verden får de penger til lønninger fra?

* Enorme sponsorinntekter?
* En sugardaddy?
* En nøysom lønnspolitikk og størrelse på tropp og støtteapparat?

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #49 på: Juni 27, 2014, 17:01:48 »

Og hvor i all verden får de penger til lønninger fra?

* Enorme sponsorinntekter?
* En sugardaddy?
* En nøysom lønnspolitikk og størrelse på tropp og støtteapparat?

::)

Det siste?? Kanskje spillerne har med matpakke på trening?

Leedsfan

« Svar #50 på: Juni 27, 2014, 18:36:15 »
Noen som får mer ro i sjela hvis disse fire kommer i løpet av neste uke?
- Silvestri
- Del Fabro
- Dapriela
- Cacia

Superfan

« Svar #51 på: Juni 27, 2014, 19:33:30 »
Noen som får mer ro i sjela hvis disse fire kommer i løpet av neste uke?
- Silvestri
- Del Fabro
- Dapriela
- Cacia

Nei.

Xern

« Svar #52 på: Juni 27, 2014, 19:44:29 »
Jepp. Vi får en som kan kjempe om plassen hos warnock på venstreback, vi får en erfaren venstreving og en keeper som kan kjempe om keeperplassen hos paddy. Midtstopperen føler jeg ikke vi trenger, med Zailukas og Pearce i god form burde vi være spikret fremover med backup med Lees og Wootton i nødstilfeller.
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #54 på: Juli 01, 2014, 19:04:44 »
MC er flink til å kvitte med daukjøtt, mer og mer plass til nytt kjøtt!

Kanskje Kenny, Warnock, Norris, Tonge, Hunt, Morison og Ross forsvinner i løpet av sommeren?
Med tanke på alle som kontrakt som sluttet i dag og som MC har klart å avslutte så er det en opprydning uten sidestykke...

Keepere:
- Paddy Kenny
- Alex Cairns

Høyrebacker:
- Sam Byram

Venstrebacker:
- Stephen Warnock
- Charlie Taylor
- Aidy White

Midstoppere:
- Tom Lees
- Jason Pearce
- Scott Wootton

Høyrevinger:

Venstrevinger:

- Rudy Austin
- Luke Murphy
- Michael Tonge
- Zac Thompson
- Alex Mowatt
- Chris Dawson
- David Norris

Spisser:
- Ross McCormack
- Matt Smith
- Steve Morison
- Noel Hunt
- Dominic Poleon
- Lewis Walters

Leedsfan

« Svar #55 på: Juli 08, 2014, 13:57:16 »

Jon R

« Svar #56 på: Juli 08, 2014, 14:02:52 »
Heller lite å se frem i mot altså?   ::)
Jon R.

Leedsfan

« Svar #57 på: Juli 08, 2014, 14:35:20 »

Mange er borte, vi er lite svekket. Treffer man på 3-4 skikkelige forsterkninger så blir det fremgang i forhold til forrige sesong!

Xern

« Svar #58 på: Juli 08, 2014, 17:12:31 »
Hunt som ving? Oh jesus. Tror jeg heller hadde satt innpå Paddy Kenny i den posisjonen  ;D
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Kato

« Svar #59 på: Juli 08, 2014, 17:14:30 »

Mange er borte, vi er lite svekket. Treffer man på 3-4 skikkelige forsterkninger så blir det fremgang i forhold til forrige sesong!

Vi skal erstatte 50 prosent av målene våre.