Skrevet av Emne: Cellinos Leeds "United"  (Lest 147001 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Hallgeir *

Sv: Cellinos Leeds "United"
« Svar #270 på: Juli 11, 2014, 13:00:52 »
Nå begynner det å ligne på noe, Cellino!

Så får vi se om nyanskaffelsene slår til. Husk at vi skal ryke opp neste sesong... Fortsatt skeptisk til det, men noe er på gang.  :)
Super Leeds since 1968

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #271 på: Juli 11, 2014, 13:04:39 »
Adam Pope ‏@APOPEY  1m
#lufc Cellino says the club is now debt free with £20m working capital plus the unbudgeted income from the McCormack sale.

...og for å få noen perspektiver her:
Stu Hirst ‏@stuhirst  · 39m 
We are debt-free with £20m working capital BEFORE the McCormack money?! Christ, we really saved some money on washing & packed lunches!

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

B_Ød

« Svar #272 på: Juli 11, 2014, 13:10:34 »
Adam Pope ‏@APOPEY  1m
#lufc Cellino says the club is now debt free with £20m working capital plus the unbudgeted income from the McCormack sale.

We are debt-free with £20m working capital BEFORE the McCormack money?! Christ, we really saved some money on washing & packed lunches!

smått fantastisk hvis dette er korrekt :-)
Ups & Ups!!

Mr. Leeds

« Svar #273 på: Juli 11, 2014, 13:10:48 »
Adam Pope ‏@APOPEY  1m

eller det kan være at Cellino har skutt inn kapital...
Sjekk ut dette gratis manager spillet på nettet:

www.hattrick.org

Larsen.

« Svar #274 på: Juli 11, 2014, 13:10:51 »
Adam Pope ‏@APOPEY  55s
#lufc Cellino:"I tell you the club is in a very good financial situation. There is no more debt anymore .... Just daily expenses."
Pride of Yorkshire

B_Ød

« Svar #275 på: Juli 11, 2014, 13:13:07 »
så kan man da spørre seg...hvis dette har latt seg ordne på 1,5 mnd..hvorfor har ingen da gjort dette før??
Ups & Ups!!

auren

« Svar #276 på: Juli 11, 2014, 13:14:31 »
Adam Pope ‏@APOPEY  1m

eller det kan være at Cellino har skutt inn kapital...

Det er vel ingen tvil om at det er det som er årsaken. Vi var jo på konkursens rand. Kjøper han nå tilbake ER og TA så skal jeg gi ham en virtuell klem  :)

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Larsen.

« Svar #277 på: Juli 11, 2014, 13:15:43 »
Adam Pope ‏@APOPEY  1m
#lufc Cellino :"I remain 75% in charge and GFHC are happy that their share is now worth something. We now have £20m-£30m working capital."
Pride of Yorkshire

Kontakinte

« Svar #278 på: Juli 11, 2014, 13:29:11 »
så kan man da spørre seg...hvis dette har latt seg ordne på 1,5 mnd..hvorfor har ingen da gjort dette før??

Antakelig fordi vi har en eier med visjoner og som vill noe?!

Trulsaren

« Svar #279 på: Juli 11, 2014, 13:31:46 »

Det er vel ingen som har gått nok i dybden. Cellino har jo virkelig snudd hver eneste stein og spart det som spares kan.

Har han klart dette uten innskudd fra egne "sparepenger", er det meget imponerende - spesielt med tanke på at sommeren gjerne fører til høye utgifter og lave inntekter :)
Some fans have gone from begging for Omar Bogle from Grimsby to being disappointed with Lasogga from Hamburg in 6 months... #lufct

B_Ød

« Svar #280 på: Juli 11, 2014, 13:31:58 »

Antakelig fordi vi har en eier med visjoner og som vill noe?!

håper du har rett.
Ups & Ups!!

TK20

« Svar #281 på: Juli 11, 2014, 15:04:20 »
Husk at vi skal ryke opp neste sesong... Fortsatt skeptisk til det, men noe er på gang.  :)

Neste. Betyr det kommende, eller 15/16-sesongen? Og hvorfor skal vi opp akkurat da?

Blank_File

Sv: Sv: Sv: Cellinos Leeds "United"
« Svar #282 på: Juli 11, 2014, 15:34:29 »
Husk at vi skal ryke opp neste sesong... Fortsatt skeptisk til det, men noe er på gang.  :)

Neste. Betyr det kommende, eller 15/16-sesongen? Og hvorfor skal vi opp akkurat da?
Fordi det er det Cellino har lovet.

Sydhagen

« Svar #283 på: Juli 11, 2014, 15:40:15 »

15-16 sesongen har han sagt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Leedsgutt

« Svar #284 på: Juli 11, 2014, 16:55:46 »

Det er riktig at han har sagt 15-16 sesongen, men med de spillerne som har kommet inn og ryktes å komme inn, så kan jeg ikke se at det blir noe dårligere enn denne sesongen.   Vet jo aldri med disse italienske spillerne, men jeg tror det kan bli en bra sesong.     

Forever Whites

« Svar #285 på: Juli 11, 2014, 17:06:12 »

Tror han ble feilsitert og egentlig mente om 15/16 sesonger:P
Medlem 94237

gudme

« Svar #286 på: Juli 11, 2014, 17:08:03 »
Kjenner jeg er litt mer optimist en vanlig.  Hvis vi nå får en gul bortedrakt og ER tilbake blir dette supert ;D
LEEDS 4 EVER

Promotion 2010

« Svar #287 på: Juli 11, 2014, 20:35:48 »
MY MAN, CELLINO:   ;D

Cellino orders players to live in Leeds
- last updated Fri 11 Jul 2014
Leeds

Massimo Cellino is going to buy the Leeds squad a bus. Photo: Daniel Hambury/PA Wire
Leeds owner Massimo Cellino has told his players it is "mandatory" they live in the city.

The 57-year-old took control in April after successfully winning his appeal against the Football League's decision to block his takeover and he quickly set about changing the club from top to bottom.

Brian McDermott, who was sacked in January only to be reinstated, left the club by mutual consent and was replaced by little-known former Forest Green manager Dave Hockaday, while star striker Ross McCormack has headlined a flood of summer departures.

Cellino also closed Leeds' training complex at Thorp Arch down for six weeks to cut costs and asked the players to bring their own lunches once the site was reopened.

Now, in an attempt to ensure the squad is close-knit and prevent tardiness, the Italian plans to introduce a rule that will dictate where the players can live.

"Next season I do not want one single player who lives outside of Leeds, no way. That is mandatory," Cellino told BBC Radio Leeds.

"Last year there were players who were coming late to games.

"Next year before a home game the players will stay together, have dinner together and go to the game together.

"I found out that most of the games that are close to Leeds we go to by bus, but we don't have our own. Why not? I would love to have a Leeds bus and I am going to buy one."

Professional Footballers' Association chief executive Gordon Taylor said Cellino made the trade union aware of his plan and was within his rights to try to move a player on if they did not adhere to the rule, although not forcibly.

"He can choose to say 'I want you to live here and if you don't want to do that, then I don't want you to have your future at the club', so that would be a choice for the players to make," Taylor told Press Association Sport.

"But he couldn't sack somebody who chose not to be there.

"It's a wish. I don't want to be banging the door down disagreeing with him because it's something he can request and then it's down to the players."

Meanwhile, Cellino claimed the Whites were debt-free and that he has done a deal with previous owners GFH Capital, who still have a 25 per cent share in the club, which will help release cash to buy Elland Road back.

"There is no debt any more and we have found a deal with GFH and I am glad for that," Cellino added.

"We are close to raising £30million of capital and that is without the money we got for McCormack. We did not budget for his sale because we did not want him to go.

"The decision to buy back the stadium had been made before Ross was sold but now we can use that money for the deal. We want to take back our house."

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #289 på: Juli 11, 2014, 21:25:51 »
Adam Pope
@Yorkie6013 @sarah_x_heaton @leedsunitedgaz He says he will not gamble with anyone else's money other than his own. GFHC pay nothing now.

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

GeirO

« Svar #290 på: Juli 12, 2014, 00:09:28 »
Blir i godt humør av denne tråden.
Cellino gjør jo stort sett de tiltakene som Foumet har ønsket lenge.
MOT

Xern

« Svar #291 på: Juli 12, 2014, 10:48:39 »
Reality:
Leeds United are one of only 4 clubs in British football, who will be debt free, and self sufficient by the start of the new Callander season.
If you had reason to doubt Cellino or his methods, just read the above over and over again.

;D ;D
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

nord

« Svar #292 på: Juli 12, 2014, 12:02:31 »
Jeg ER positiv  ;D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #293 på: Juli 12, 2014, 13:03:35 »
Should Hockaday worry as Cellino wants a new coach;)

Recently appointed first team coach David Hockaday might have been nervously waiting for a phone call after hearing that club owner Massimo Cellino wanted a new coach.

Hockaday or Dave who? As he was better known through the month of June, as Leeds fans searched through google to find out any information on the man who was favourite to take over from Brian McDermott with hours of his departure, was possibly panicking after hearing the news. 'Cellino wants a new coach`.

The eccentric Italian isn`t shy of changing coaches. During his 22-year reign at Italian side Cagliari, he sacked 36 coaches and he has already sacked Brian McDermott twice at Leeds in the space of four months, sacking him for the first time even before he had completed his takeover at Elland Road.

Fortunately, for Hockaday, Cellino was referring to the fact that the club do not own their own team bus and as well as building a new squad, buying back the stadium, he would also like to see a Leeds bus. 'I found out that most of the games that are close to Leeds we go to by bus, but we don't have our own. Why not? I would love to have a Leeds bus and I am going to buy one,' Cellino told BBC Radio Leeds.

Whilst many Leeds fans groups have run a sweepstake on just how long Hockaday will last at Elland Road, he made the perfect start on Thursday when Leeds beat Italian part-timers FC Gherdeina 16-0 in their first game of pre-season.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=363316#ixzz37FcxSVI2
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #294 på: Juli 12, 2014, 13:11:29 »
Should Hockaday worry as Cellino wants a new coach.  ;)

Recently appointed first team coach David Hockaday might have been nervously waiting for a phone call after hearing that club owner Massimo Cellino wanted a new coach.

Hockaday or Dave who? As he was better known through the month of June, as Leeds fans searched through google to find out any information on the man who was favourite to take over from Brian McDermott with hours of his departure, was possibly panicking after hearing the news. 'Cellino wants a new coach`.

The eccentric Italian isn`t shy of changing coaches. During his 22-year reign at Italian side Cagliari, he sacked 36 coaches and he has already sacked Brian McDermott twice at Leeds in the space of four months, sacking him for the first time even before he had completed his takeover at Elland Road.

Fortunately, for Hockaday, Cellino was referring to the fact that the club do not own their own team bus and as well as building a new squad, buying back the stadium, he would also like to see a Leeds bus. 'I found out that most of the games that are close to Leeds we go to by bus, but we don't have our own. Why not? I would love to have a Leeds bus and I am going to buy one,' Cellino told BBC Radio Leeds.

Whilst many Leeds fans groups have run a sweepstake on just how long Hockaday will last at Elland Road, he made the perfect start on Thursday when Leeds beat Italian part-timers FC Gherdeina 16-0 in their first game of pre-season.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=363316#ixzz37FcxSVI2

..syns du gjør litt lite ut av denne, Promo: :)

Cellino already  wants a new coach!!!
...more like that :)

(ingen ville vært overrasket) :)
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sølvreven

« Svar #295 på: Juli 12, 2014, 17:24:18 »
MY MAN, CELLINO:   ;D

Cellino orders players to live in Leeds
- last updated Fri 11 Jul 2014
Leeds

Massimo Cellino is going to buy the Leeds squad a bus. Photo: Daniel Hambury/PA Wire
Leeds owner Massimo Cellino has told his players it is "mandatory" they live in the city.

The 57-year-old took control in April after successfully winning his appeal against the Football League's decision to block his takeover and he quickly set about changing the club from top to bottom.

Brian McDermott, who was sacked in January only to be reinstated, left the club by mutual consent and was replaced by little-known former Forest Green manager Dave Hockaday, while star striker Ross McCormack has headlined a flood of summer departures.

Cellino also closed Leeds' training complex at Thorp Arch down for six weeks to cut costs and asked the players to bring their own lunches once the site was reopened.

Now, in an attempt to ensure the squad is close-knit and prevent tardiness, the Italian plans to introduce a rule that will dictate where the players can live.

"Next season I do not want one single player who lives outside of Leeds, no way. That is mandatory," Cellino told BBC Radio Leeds.

"Last year there were players who were coming late to games.

"Next year before a home game the players will stay together, have dinner together and go to the game together.

"I found out that most of the games that are close to Leeds we go to by bus, but we don't have our own. Why not? I would love to have a Leeds bus and I am going to buy one."

Professional Footballers' Association chief executive Gordon Taylor said Cellino made the trade union aware of his plan and was within his rights to try to move a player on if they did not adhere to the rule, although not forcibly.

"He can choose to say 'I want you to live here and if you don't want to do that, then I don't want you to have your future at the club', so that would be a choice for the players to make," Taylor told Press Association Sport.

"But he couldn't sack somebody who chose not to be there.

"It's a wish. I don't want to be banging the door down disagreeing with him because it's something he can request and then it's down to the players."

Meanwhile, Cellino claimed the Whites were debt-free and that he has done a deal with previous owners GFH Capital, who still have a 25 per cent share in the club, which will help release cash to buy Elland Road back.

"There is no debt any more and we have found a deal with GFH and I am glad for that," Cellino added.

"We are close to raising £30million of capital and that is without the money we got for McCormack. We did not budget for his sale because we did not want him to go.

"The decision to buy back the stadium had been made before Ross was sold but now we can use that money for the deal. We want to take back our house."

Så langt er jeg imponert over alle tiltak Cellino har gjort, (med unntak av sparkingen av Richard Naylor. Synes han gjorde en god jobb.) Må si jeg er spent på fortsettelsen

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Xern

« Svar #296 på: Juli 12, 2014, 18:26:03 »
Finner ingenting i den artikkelen der som refererer til at Hockaday skal få sparken?
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Hallgeir *

« Svar #297 på: Juli 12, 2014, 18:54:37 »
Finner ingenting i den artikkelen der som refererer til at Hockaday skal få sparken?

Ordet Coach har to betydninger på engelsk  : trener og buss.                           
Super Leeds since 1968

Leedsfan

« Svar #298 på: Juli 12, 2014, 19:10:27 »

:)
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #299 på: Juli 12, 2014, 20:26:24 »
Should Hockaday worry as Cellino wants a new coach.  ;)

..syns du gjør litt lite ut av denne, Promo: :)

Cellino already  wants a new coach!!!
...more like that :)

(ingen ville vært overrasket) :)

Jeg synes engelsk media har gjort utrolig lite ut av dette!   ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp: