Skrevet av Emne: Pre-season 2014-15  (Lest 30414 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Gufrias

Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

lojosang

Sv: Pre-season 2014-15
« Svar #31 på: Juni 26, 2014, 16:50:18 »
- Leif Olav

Sleivind

« Svar #32 på: Juni 26, 2014, 16:53:55 »
http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1xumv4918n5bq1m520hjqgolk7/title/gallery-first-day-back

Ved første øyekast så det ut som de trente i snekkerbukser.

Må være fordi vi skal HAMRE inn mål den kommende sesongen!

Skuffende!

Etter flere stortap forrige sesong, hadde jeg heller sett at vi hadde murt igjen bak.

Xern

« Svar #33 på: Juni 26, 2014, 18:36:42 »
Så på bildene fra dagens trening at de hadde på seg noen slags "vester" under treningen, sjekket det opp og fant følgende:

http://www.catapultsports.com/global/sports/football/
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

lojosang

« Svar #34 på: Juni 26, 2014, 21:34:39 »
http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1xumv4918n5bq1m520hjqgolk7/title/gallery-first-day-back

Ved første øyekast så det ut som de trente i snekkerbukser.

Må være fordi vi skal HAMRE inn mål den kommende sesongen!

Skuffende!

Etter flere stortap forrige sesong, hadde jeg heller sett at vi hadde murt igjen bak.

Hvis tetting bakover er greia trener man vel med rørleggersprekk.
Murere har ingenting på treningsfeltet å gjøre. De tar vi fans oss av.
- Leif Olav

Promotion 2010

« Siste redigering: Juli 04, 2014, 17:53:12 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #36 på: Juni 30, 2014, 08:30:17 »
YEP
On the incoming front, Hockaday, who included young Academy centre-back Jake Skelton in his travelling party who left for Italy this morning, says he is confident Leeds will be able to bring in ‘two or three’ players shortly, with the club working on getting their transfer embargo lifted with their bank account no longer frozen.

The summer transfer window formally opens tomorrow, with the club continuing to be linked with several players in the Italian media, including goalkeeper Marco Silvestri.

The 23-year-old former Italy U-20 custodian made his Serie A debut in April while on loan at Cellino’s former club Cagliari, with his playing rights owned by Chievo and he is believed to be close to sealing a move to Leeds.

Hockaday said: “What I do know in football is that until pen is put to paper officially and things are recognised and registered, it would be unprofessional of me to comment on anything.

“As and when I have a player and I can announce it, then I’ll put my arm around him and do it properly. (But) I am hopeful we will have two or three signings next week.”

Meanwhile, United are still believed to be working towards attempting to cancel Cameron Stewart’s three-year deal, which he is due to sign tomorrow.

The winger was absent from pre-season training at Thorp Arch at the end of last week.

United will head straight into training this evening at Santi Cristini and over the next fortnight will be faced with three sessions a day. During their time in northern Italy, United will play two games against local sides, fielding a totally different starting XI in the first half and second half of each game – with every player getting 90 minutes under their belts.

Pleased with the response of players to him in training so far, Hockaday added: “We have cranked it up. Their attitude on the first day (Thursday) was a little bit of uncertainty, as it would be on the first day with a new head coach. But the first day was super. And on the second day, there was a big lift for me; we’ve made massive strides in the two days, but we’ve a long, long way to go.”

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #37 på: Juni 30, 2014, 18:13:51 »
PRE-SEASON: PLAYERS ARRIVE IN ITALY
United players arrive at two week training base...

PUBLISHED 30 JUNE 2014 AT 04:00

1839 3035
United's first team squad have now arrived at the training facility in Santa Cristina that will be their base for the next two weeks.

A total of 20 players made the trip to Italy on Monday morning, but they travelled without club captain Ross McCormack.

The United striker only took part in some of Thursday's training and missed Friday's session and has missed the trip.

Another notable absentee was Rudy Austin, although the club and player are hoping he will be able to join the group in the coming days.

Also missing from the trip are injured duo Alex Mowatt and Scott Wootton. Paddy Kenny and Marius Zaliukas also remained at Thorp Arch.

Included in the travelling group are youngsters Lewis Cook, Jake Skelton, Chris Dawson and Lewis Walters.

Also included in the travelling group was trialist defender Andre Blackman.

Full Travelling Squad:

Alex Cairns
Sam Byram
Jason Pearce
Tom Lees
Charlie Taylor
Stephen Warnock
Ross Killock
Aidy White
Jake Skelton
Luke Murphy
Michael Tonge
David Norris
Zac Thompson
Lewis Cook
Chris Dawson
Noel Hunt
Dominic Poleon
Steve Morison
Matt Smith
Lewis Walters

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/nv8o3fzu81iv10run6o4rcuzn/title/pre-season-players-arrive-in-italy?#sthash.XMm1Wqcs.dpuf

Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

« Svar #38 på: Juni 30, 2014, 18:48:21 »
Skjønner ikke helt hvorfor Blackman er på trial. Han blir altså den fjerde venstrebacken i klubben i tillegg til Warnock, White og Taylor.

Det må solide forsterkninger til. Denne troppen rykker rett ned i L1...

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Leedsfan

« Svar #39 på: Juni 30, 2014, 19:04:57 »
Vi har kvitta oss med Peltier, Stewart og snart flere. Så ser fansen den lista og nesten griner pga alle de elendige fotballspillerne. Jeg må bare fortelle at Cellino har ikke kjøpt en eneste en av disse. Managere de siste årene har hentet disse spillerne minus de som er egenprodusert.

Fortsatt er vi nervøse for at Salerno/Cellino skal hente nye spillere?
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Cherry

« Svar #40 på: Juni 30, 2014, 20:11:01 »
Vi har kvitta oss med Peltier, Stewart og snart flere. Så ser fansen den lista og nesten griner pga alle de elendige fotballspillerne. Jeg må bare fortelle at Cellino har ikke kjøpt en eneste en av disse. Managere de siste årene har hentet disse spillerne minus de som er egenprodusert.

Fortsatt er vi nervøse for at Salerno/Cellino skal hente nye spillere?

... Er ikke nervøs, heller nøytral optiimist.... Og HÃ…PER virkelig på noe krydder fra Italia. Lønninger i England, selv i vår klubb- er vesentlig bedre enn i støvellandet... Så bør være mulig å friste noen! 
I tillegg har vi  oss....

Promotion 2010

« Svar #41 på: Juni 30, 2014, 22:10:52 »
Number of players missing from travelling party

A number of senior players were missing as a 20-man Leeds United squad set off for their two week training camp in Italy.

Striker Ross McCormack is the highest profile player missing from the list of players that haven`t made the trip fuelling speculation that the Scottish international is set to leave the club after reportedly handed in a transfer request last week.

Paddy Kenny, Marius Zaliukas, Rodolph Austin, Cameron Stewart, Scott Wootton and Alex Mowatt are also missing from the party that have arrived in Santa Cristina.

Paddy Kenny is believed to be training at Thorp Arch after the goalkeeper returned for pre-season training last week out of shape.

Lithuanian international Zaliukas could be set to leave the club despite having a year remaining on his current deal having only arrived at Elland Road in November. Zaliukas was impressive in his first month with the club after a successful trial and he was rewarded with an eighteen-month deal at Christmas but his form dipped alarmingly in the second half of the season.

Rodolph Austin is still hoping to join up with the squad after administrative problems with his paperwork allowing him to travel to Italy.

Cameron Stewart hasn`t travelled despite the winger supposed to be completing a permanent deal with the club tomorrow. Leeds have been trying to find a way out of the deal to sign Stewart who had an unsuccessful spell at Elland Road in the second half of last season and it is believed that the winger now as no intention of joining the club and he has declared himself a free agent.

Scott Wootton and Alex Mowatt have remained at Thorp Arch as they recover from injuries picked up during the summer.

Steve Morison, who spent the whole of last season on loan at Millwall, is amongst the party that have travelled as well as youngster Lewis Cook, Jack Shelton, Chris Dawson and Lewis Walters.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=362323#ixzz369gJDRFM
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #42 på: Juli 01, 2014, 17:27:10 »
Noen som har hørt noe fra de som er med laget på pre-season?

Vi har bare småtteri fra YEP. Det virker ikke som om noen derfra er med til Italia.

Det må da finnes noen tweets eller blogger eller i hvert fall en stemningrapport!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #43 på: Juli 01, 2014, 22:46:54 »
Det ryktes om at journalister er uønsket på pre-season:

Petter-Andre:
@LPP2014 @APOPEY @LUFC1523 @loveleedsh8ken Adam, have you really been stopped from following the team during the pre-season trip?

Spørsmål til Adam Pope  ???

Adam Pope:
@petter_andre @LPP2014 @LUFC1523 @loveleedsh8ken No not at all.

:)
« Siste redigering: Juli 01, 2014, 22:50:51 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #44 på: Juli 02, 2014, 21:39:07 »
To kamper i Italia.

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/7ohofhmssca31e2na8x1p1h8r/title/italy-friendlies-confirmed?

10.juli.  FC Gherdeina

13.juli.   FC Viitorul Constanta.

Begge kl 18.30

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #45 på: Juli 02, 2014, 21:45:28 »
Oversikt over pre-season:

10.juli.  FC Gherdeina

13.juli.   FC Viitorul Constanta.  Begge kl 18.30

19.juli.    Guiseley  (a)

26.juli.   ?

29.juli.    Glenavon. (A)  Kl 20.45  (Part payment for McDaid)

2.august. Ikke avgjort, men ryktes Cagliari  :)

Developement squad:

12.juli.    Harrogate Town.  LU XI

23.juli.   Corby Town.  LU XI

« Siste redigering: Juli 04, 2014, 17:52:02 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Xern

« Svar #47 på: Juli 04, 2014, 19:34:16 »
Og genialt med tanke på fremgang i treningen:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Promotion 2010

« Svar #48 på: Juli 04, 2014, 20:18:19 »
Oldfashioned training methods:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2681044/Leeds-United-players-dip-Italian-river-Dave-Hockadays-pre-season-training-regime.html

Fin vinkling av seriøse Daily Mail!

Flott at hovedstadsavisene åpne fatter interesse for klubben vår!   ::)  (ironivarsel)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Xern

« Svar #49 på: Juli 04, 2014, 21:10:27 »
Liker blidet litt lengre nede i artikkelen hvor de kaller vår nye unggutt Skelton for Luke Muprhy  ;D

Jon R

« Svar #50 på: Juli 04, 2014, 22:17:39 »
Men hvor er smilet hos gutta?  (Og jeg som trodde isbading var GØY! )  :D
Jon R.

Trulsaren

« Svar #51 på: Juli 04, 2014, 23:03:09 »
Men hvor er smilet hos gutta?  (Og jeg som trodde isbading var GØY! )  :D
Ikke når du drar til land man forbinner med varme :)
Some fans have gone from begging for Omar Bogle from Grimsby to being disappointed with Lasogga from Hamburg in 6 months... #lufct

Xern

« Svar #52 på: Juli 05, 2014, 00:06:35 »
Men hvor er smilet hos gutta?  (Og jeg som trodde isbading var GØY! )  :D
Ikke når du drar til land man forbinner med varme :)
Sam Byram smiler jo som en lerke :D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #53 på: Juli 07, 2014, 16:53:15 »
Pre-season:

LEEDS UNITED have announced an additional friendly to their pre-season schedule and will travel to League One outfit Swindon Town on Tuesday, July 29 (kick-off 7.45pm).

The game will see head coach David Hockaday return to his former club, currently managed by Mark Cooper, son of Whites great Terry.

The clash is United’s fourth confirmed friendly on English soil after returning from Italy, with games with near-neighbours Guiseley and Chesterfield also pencilled in.

Tickets arrangements for the game away to Swindon will follow in due course.

United’s pre-season friendly schedule kicks off with a game against local Italian side FC Gherdeina at the Mulin De Coi in Val Gardena on Thursday, kick-off 5.30pm.

Leeds tackle Romanian outfit FC Viitorul Constanta at the same venue on Sunday, July 13 - again with a 5.30pm kick-off.

After returning from their pre-season training camp in Italy, United travel to Nethermoor to face near-neighbours Guiseley on Saturday, July 19.

A Leeds XI visit non-league Corby Town on Wednesday, July 23 and three days later, United travel to the for the first time to the Proact Stadium to tackle Chesterfield on July 26.

A trip to Wiltshire to face Swindon is pencilled three days after that and the following night (July 30), a United side travel to Northern Ireland to face Glenavon, as part of the deal which saw Robbie McDaid sign for the club.

United U21s were held 0-0 in their first pre-season friendly against Grimsby Borough at the weekend, in a game marred by an ankle injury to Lewis Coyle.

McDaid made his United bow in the game.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #54 på: Juli 07, 2014, 16:55:54 »
Oppdatert:

Oversikt over pre-season:

10.juli.  FC Gherdeina

13.juli.   FC Viitorul Constanta.  Begge kl 18.30

19.juli.    Guiseley  (a)

22.juli.    Mansfield  (a)

26.juli.   Chesterfield. (a)

29.juli     Swindon.  (a)  

30.juli.    Glenavon. (a)   Kl 20.45  (Part payment for McDaid)

2.august. Ikke avgjort, men ryktes Cagliari  

Developement squad:

6.juli.      Grimsby Borough.  LU XI.      0-0

12.juli.    Harrogate Town.  LU XI

23.juli.   Corby Town.  LU XI
« Siste redigering: Juli 08, 2014, 17:21:55 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #55 på: Juli 07, 2014, 19:47:13 »
Adam Pope
#lufc Heading out to Italy tomorrow for a few days to see the squad at Santa Cristina. Connectivity allowing I will report when I can.

Jonothan Solomons
@APOPEY could you check into Salerno situation please? Have a good trip!

Adam Pope
@JontySolomons I've heard he is there at training camp at present but that has not come from the club.

Jonathon Solomons
@APOPEY I heard same from @LeedsUnitedIta thought you might be able to get something semi official from the club there re Salerno's status

Adam Pope
@JontySolomons @LeedsUnitedIta It would make sense with Silvestri and other Italian players set to sign for Salerno to be there.

;)
« Siste redigering: Juli 07, 2014, 19:51:55 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Xern

« Svar #57 på: Juli 08, 2014, 18:24:00 »
Er jo bare småklubber vi skal spille mot.. Hvor blir det av storoppgjørene som vil gi gutta våres noe skikkelig motstand?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #58 på: Juli 08, 2014, 18:51:46 »
Er jo bare småklubber vi skal spille mot.. Hvor blir det av storoppgjørene som vil gi gutta våres noe skikkelig motstand?

Pleier jo være siste kampen det, etter at vi har vunnet på oss skikkelig selvtillit!   :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #59 på: Juli 08, 2014, 23:01:08 »
Adam Pope
#lufc Caught up with a few players to say hello as they were on their way up to watch this battering of Brazil. Definitely been worked hard!

Min første Leeds-kamp: