Skrevet av Emne: Treningskamp: vs Guiseley FC, på Nethermoor, lørdag 19/7 2014, kl 16.00  (Lest 6053 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Et videopreview denne gangen!

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1dqcwqcvzxyxu1msbbt4ez878a/title/guiseley-video-preview?

:)

Guiseley sold out for visit of Leeds United

Updated 1:56pm Friday 18th July 2014 in Guiseley

GUISELEY are expecting a capacity crowd at Nethermoor for tomorrow's pre-season friendly against Leeds United.

Lions manager Mark Bower said: "Leeds United are a massive club in the Championship – and one of the biggest clubs in England – and I am sure it will be a sell-out.

"Our capacity is just short of 3,000 and they are sending a first-team squad, so I was not surprised when it was made an all-ticket match.

"Leeds United have Championship-quality players and even their reserves are quality, so it will be another great work-out for us.

"I have been able to give a lot of players 45 minutes in the three early pre-season games but what I want to do now is build them up to 90 minutes.

"Some of them probably will play 90 minutes as it is all about being ready for Saturday, August 9."

Bower added: "Oli Johnson, who injured a knee in pre-season but has recovered from the groin problems that affected him last year, could feature tomorrow but Alex Johnson is unlikely to play due to ankle trouble which he aggravated in the play-off final."

Bower added, however: "I have let go triallists Grant Roberts and Ibe Vermuelen go but will be making a decision over the weekend about Jack Stockdill, who some people at Bradford City were surprised they had let go."

The Lions have already faced Albion Sports away (at Farsley) last Thursday and Brighouse Town away on Tuesday, entertaining

Bradford City (0-3, urettferdig sies det) last Saturday, and Guiseley have another marquee home friendly on Monday against Huddersfield Town (7.45).

Bower said: "They sent a first-team squad two years ago but more of a development team last year. However, they will be a stiff test whoever they send."

EX-spillerne Ben Parker og Gavin Rothery finner vi hos Guiseley.  ;)
« Siste redigering: Juli 18, 2014, 15:54:34 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Sølvreven

Finnes det en side som oppdaterer oss i denne kampen?

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Promotion 2010

Finnes det en side som oppdaterer oss i denne kampen?

Han her pleier å være ivrig.
https://mobile.twitter.com/PhilHayYEP

Ellers går det på LUTV med lyd-commentry!   :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Hockaday will now be putting his players through their paces again when they make the short journey to Guiseley.

And the former Forest Green Rovers boss knows exactly what he will be looking to see.

"If we win the game then great but what I’m looking for is a performance", he told the club's site.

"We want the supporters to come down and I want the players to acquit themselves well.

"They have been very professional and I want them to go to Guiseley and put in a shift.

"The first thing you don’t demand but [what you] expect is that the players step over that line and they perform and they work hard."

Read more at http://www.insidefutbol.com/2014/07/18/forget-the-result-leeds-boss-david-hockaday-outlines-aim-for-saturday-friendly/150718/#QhgJA3slFVBOo3dS.99
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Furu

Blir utrolig spennende å se om det etter hvert blir noe som minner om et LAG og en SPILLESTIL!

Promotion 2010

Team arkivet at Guiseley:

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Ryan Owen
#LUFC Head Coach David Hockaday was told that @GuiseleyAFC's car park was full ... redirected to free car park. pic.twitter.com/HeYr7r2qG1

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Leeds United official
Today's Team News:
First 60 minutes: Silvestri, Thompson, Lees, Killock, C Taylor, Cook, Tonge, Bianchi, Norris, Morison, Doukara #lufc

Last 30 minutes: S Taylor, Byram, Wootton, Pearce, Warnock, Austin, Murphy, White, Hunt, Walters, Smith. #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Phil Hay
Cellino has arrived, with the family behind him. Took the players out for lunch in Leeds earlier.

:D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

Hvis vi ikke vinner denne kampen i dag så tror jeg vi rykker ned!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

DOFFER

The referee has blown for half time. Remains goalless but United had the better chances #lufc
We love you Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!

Promotion 2010

Skikkelig feriefotball:

Guiseley vs Leeds 0-0 HT

Cook svært god, Killock med noen gode klareringer, Silvestri med god kontroll, Doukara med noen fine raid. Stort sett lavt tempo av spillerne. Guiseley bra med, ifølge hjemme-kommentatorene.  ;)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rz73X9h8aRQ

Live her!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Phil Hay
United's best players in that half - Norris and Cook (who was excellent). Charlie Taylor's been a constant threat from left-back too. #lufc

Norris du.... ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Hay om Cook:
@TheLazyhazy defensive midfielder, sitting at the base of the diamond. Very tidy feet.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Morison spiller som vanlig ikke bra. Får skrell av fansen og svarer. Ikke bra:

Dan
Morison telling Leeds fans to f**k off. The f**king cunt.

I disse twittertider er det lurt å holde kjeft"
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

84 mins 1-0 Jason Pearce

White assist på corner"
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Leeds United official
85 mins. GOAL!!! Jason Pearce heads home an Aidy White corner 0-1 #lufc

Og der var det 0-2  Smith

90 mins. GOAL!! Matt Smith scores United's second in the final minute. Cross came from Byram 0-2 #lufc

« Siste redigering: Juli 19, 2014, 17:48:32 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

U-16 vant. 8-0
U-21 vant. 4-0
A-laget vant. 2-0

En bra ettermiddag!    ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Håvard

U-16 vant. 8-0
U-21 vant. 4-0
A-laget vant. 2-0

En bra ettermiddag!    ;D
[/quot
Litt sånn tja etter dette. Greit nok at laget trenger tid, men....

MOT

Promotion 2010

Terry George med Cellinos på tribunen i dag:

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Result: Leeds United score twice late on to spare blushes

By Kristian Johnson, Reporter
Filed: Saturday, July 19, 2014 at 16:52 UK
Last Updated: Saturday, July 19, 2014 at 16:52 UK

Late goals from Jason Pearce and Matt Smith gave Leeds United a 2-0 victory over non-league Guiseley in a pre-season friendly this afternoon.

New Leeds signing Souleymane Doukara had the first chance of the game in the sixth minute when the Senegalese winger flashed a shot wide.

Steve Morison then nodded wide for the visitors, while at the other end Danny Forrest shot narrowly over.

Leeds were the better side though, and both Lewis Cook and Michael Tonge went close before the break.

Jake Lawlor reminded the Championship side that they were in a game though, as he went close minutes after the restart.

Leeds piled the pressure on as the final whistle approached, and it paid dividends as Pearce nodded home from Aidan Whites corner before Smith put a gloss on the result with a 90th-minute strike.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Phil Hay
Typical pre-season game at this stage - pretty mediocre with the odd decent performance thrown in. Cook the pick of the players.

Hockaday admitted that Leeds have plenty of ball work to do but was happy to see them dominate, win and keep clean sheet.

Hockaday giving the impression that Cook (and other youngsters) will be right in the thick of things this season. #lufc

No further transfer developments but Hockaday confirmed that Andre Blackman won't be joining the club. #lufc

Berardi was available today but had only trained with Leeds once so wasn't used. Likely to be involved at Mansfield

Hay: "Doukara had some Good Runs, but looked short of fitnes."
« Siste redigering: Juli 19, 2014, 18:33:25 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Lewis Cook
Glad to get 60 minutes against Guiseley today and get the win! Another good experience for me #lufc

Blant banens aller beste.  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Furu

Ikke akkurat imponerende. Scorer ikke før det er bare 5 min. igjen  >:(
« Siste redigering: Juli 20, 2014, 10:54:09 av Furu »

Sydhagen

Ikke akkurat imponerende. Scorer ikke før det er 5 min.   >:(
Det er pre-season. Har du noen gang sett et Leeds lag imponere på dette tidspunkt på sommeren..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Promotion 2010

Før kampstart. Liten og koselig arena for de som liker genuin engelsk fotball.

https://vine.co/v/MQVm01nBWVA

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

How did Leeds play, Hay:

@___LHollick possession based, very little (if any) long ball.

:o
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

How did Leeds play, Hay:

@___LHollick possession based, very little (if any) long ball.

:o

Hookerday OUT!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

Virker som om det var Tom Lees som var med for å knipse mynt, ingen hadde armbåndet på.  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Match report: Guiseley 0 Leeds United 2

editorial image
by Phil Hay
Published on the
19 July
17:44

An animated Massimo Cellino watched from the stands as Leeds United claimed a 2-0 win over non-league Guiseley at Nethermoor.

United’s Italian owner joined a crowd of 2,200 for a tight and even contest which played out in wet and humid conditions and was settled by late goals from Jason Pearce and Matt Smith.

Cellino had taken his players and staff out for lunch in Leeds prior to their first domestic friendly of the summer and Pearce and Smith delivered a victory in return after a long spell in which Guiseley frustrated United.

Head coach David Hockaday stretched the legs of his starting line-up by playing them for an hour, using new signings Marco Silvestri, Tommaso Bianchi and Souleymane Doukara from the outset.

Gaetano Berardi’s move from Sampdoria yesterday evening was processed too late Pfor the Swiss right-back to play but he travelled with the squad to Nethermoor and could make his debut at Mansfield Town on Tuesday, the first of United’s friendlies against Football League opposition.

Guiseley are four rungs below Leeds in the English pyramid but this afternoon’s match was still the most competitive staged by the Championship club so far following a 16-0 rout of an amateur side in Italy last week and the cancellation of a planned meeting with Romanian side Vittorul Constanta.

Guiseley’s team included two familiar names - ex-Leeds left-back Ben Parker and Gavin Rothery, once a promising member of United’s academy at Thorp Arch - and the non-league side made a tight contest of the first half.

Leeds saw only two clear chances, with Steve Morison heading a Charlie Taylor cross into the side-netting and Bianchi forcing an excellent, one-handed save from Steve Drench with a curling shot from outside the box.

Danny Forrest could have scored at the other end, however, and his rising shot forced Silvestri to tip the ball over with his fingertips.

Jake Lawlor should have opened the scoring for Guiseley at the start of the second period but dinked the ball wide of an exposed goal and Silvestri stood up well to claim a rising effort from Rothery.

Doukara saw a rare chance deflected shortly before Hockaday introduced a different line-up for the last 30 minutes and Leeds were denied a penalty when Aidy White’s cross struck the arm of Ryan Toulson

Lewis Walters almost snatched the opening goal when his strike on the turn on 74 minutes was beaten away by Drench but the keeper’s failure to read a corner from White on 85 minutes left Pearce with the task of heading into an empty net.

And Smith sealed the victory five minutes later when he ran in to covert Sam Byram’s cross from point-blank range.

Guiseley: Drench, Holdsworth, Parker, Lowe, Hall, Lawlor, Brooksby, Stockdill, Boyes, Forrest, Rothery. Subs: Toulson, O Johnson, Harrison, Ible, Porritt, Crossley, Marshall, Walker, Scott.

Leeds United: Silvestri (S Taylor 60), Thompson (Byram 55), Lees (Wootton 60), Killock (Pearce 60), C Taylor (Warnock 60), Cook (Austin 60), Tonge (Murphy 60), Bianchi (White 60), Norris (Hunt 60), Morison (Walters 60), Doukara (Smith 60).
Min første Leeds-kamp: