Skrevet av Emne: Ex-spiller: Giuseppe Bellusci  (Lest 170552 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Gufrias

Sv: Spiller: Giuseppe Bellusci
« Svar #210 på: Februar 06, 2015, 18:09:01 »
Viktig at vi har Bellusci tilgjengelig for spill i kampen mot nedrykk. Håper dog han forblir på benken en stund grunnet  storspill av vårt nye radarpar Cooper/Bamba.  Kontinuitet i de bakre rekker er sannsynligvis et suksesskriterium i de fleste vinnerlag.

Viktig at vi har Bellusci tilgjengelig for spill i kampen om playoffplassene. Håper dog han forblir på benken en stund grunnet  storspill av vårt nye radarpar Cooper/Bamba.  Kontinuitet i de bakre rekker er sannsynligvis et suksesskriterium i de fleste vinnerlag.

;D

...fortsetter vi å hente tre poeng på playoffplassen pr serierunde (jamf forrige helg) sikter jeg dog mot direkteopprykket  ::)
Jo da, ser den.
18 kamper igjen gir 54 poeng  tillegg til de 32 vi har, altså 86 til sammen. Gjennomsnittlig poengsum for 2. plass de siste 10 år er 85. Dette går som smurt.  ;)
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Promotion 2010

« Svar #211 på: Februar 06, 2015, 19:26:34 »
Litt irriterende at Jerome bare ikke gir seg og aksepterer at dommen er falt!

UPDATED Leeds United: Bellusci cleared of racial abuse charge

l
by Phil Hay
Updated on the
06 February
15:51
Published 06/02/2015 12:56
Print this
Sponsored by

42 comments
Have your say!

Leeds United defender Giuseppe Bellusci has been cleared of racially abusing Norwich City striker Cameron Jerome.

The Italian centre-back was found not guilty by a Football Association disciplinary commission at a hearing near Nottingham yesterday.

Jerome accused Bellusci of making a racist slur during a 1-1 draw between Leeds and Norwich at Carrow Road in October.

Bellusci consistently denied the charge and he attended yesterday’s hearing in person as United fought his case.

The 26-year-old - a summer signing from Catania - was facing a minimum five-game ban if found guilty of the offence but submissions made on his behalf by legal firm Brandsmiths were accepted by the FA’s commission.

Bellusci is one game into a two-match ban incurred after his red card against Bournemouth last month but he will be free to return for Tuesday’s Championship match away at Reading.

In a statement released today, the FA said: “Leeds United defender Giuseppe Bellusci has had an FA charge against him found not proven by an independent regulatory commission.

“It was alleged that during the Norwich City versus Leeds United fixture on October 21, 2014, Mr Bellusci used abusive and/or insulting words towards opponent Cameron Jerome contrary to Rule E3(1).

“It was further alleged that this breach of Rule E3(1) was an “aggravated breach” pursuant to Rule E3(2), as it included a reference to ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race.

“Mr Bellusci had denied the charge and requested a personal hearing.”

United issued a statement saying: “Leeds United is pleased to note the decision of the FA disciplinary panel to clear our defender, Giuseppe Bellusci, of all charges of racism made against him during the away game against Norwich City.

“Giuseppe has made it clear from the moment the incident happened that he did not use racist language and the FA commission has found that to be the case.

“Leeds United is a fully inclusive organisation and through the efforts of the Leeds United Foundation aims to work with every aspect of our community by celebrating diversity and recognising cultural differences.”

Norwich said they were “deeply disappointed” by the FA’s decision.

“In its verdict, the commission commented that Cameron Jerome was a truthful and honest witness throughout the long investigation into the incident,” a Norwich statement read.

“Norwich City fully supports Cameron, who genuinely believed he was on the receiving end of unacceptable language on the field of play, reported it in the correct manner to the match officials and has conducted himself with dignity throughout the months since the incident.”

Jerome told Norwich’s official website: “I heard a comment made to me which was totally unacceptable during the game against Leeds and I reported it straight away to the referee.

“I’m glad the commission has said that they believe I truthfully reported what I genuinely believe I heard.

“While I’m obviously disappointed with the not proven verdict, now I’m just focussing as always on my next game for Norwich City. But I will always continue to report anything unacceptable I hear said to me on or off the pitch and I would certainly encourage any other players in a similar situation to do so as well.”
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Jon R

« Svar #212 på: Februar 07, 2015, 00:16:32 »
Viktig at vi har Bellusci tilgjengelig for spill i kampen mot nedrykk. Håper dog han forblir på benken en stund grunnet  storspill av vårt nye radarpar Cooper/Bamba.  Kontinuitet i de bakre rekker er sannsynligvis et suksesskriterium i de fleste vinnerlag.

Viktig at vi har Bellusci tilgjengelig for spill i kampen om playoffplassene. Håper dog han forblir på benken en stund grunnet  storspill av vårt nye radarpar Cooper/Bamba.  Kontinuitet i de bakre rekker er sannsynligvis et suksesskriterium i de fleste vinnerlag.

;D

He-he. I wish!  ;D
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #213 på: Februar 07, 2015, 14:08:23 »
Bellusci truet med å gi Jerome et BLÃ…TT ØYE og det er visstnok lov i engelsk fotball...  ;D

Giuseppe Bellusci will be free to return to Leeds United’s squad away at Reading on Tuesday after being found not guilty of racially abusing Norwich City striker Cameron Jerome.

The Italian defender won a three-month fight to clear his name yesterday as a Football Association disciplinary commission rejected Jerome’s claim that Bellusci aimed racist slurs at him during a Championship game at Carrow Road in October.

Bellusci was accused of repeatedly calling Jerome a ‘negro’ but the independent three-man commission accepted an argument from the centre-back’s legal team that he had been speaking Italian and was threatening to give Jerome “a black eye”.

Adam Morallee, a partner at Brandsmiths, the firm which defended Bellusci at Thursday’s hearing in Nottingham, said the 26-year-old had used the word “nero” during his spat with Jerome, the Italian term for black.

Bellusci faced a five-match ban if found guilty and was likely to receive a more severe suspension for an ‘aggravated offence’ in which he was accused of using a racist term more than once.

But the FA said the charge against him was “not proven”, allowing Bellusci – currently one game into a two-match ban after a recent red card - to resume playing next week.

Morallee told the BBC: “Giuseppe was saying the same thing he said from the start, which was that he never said anything racist.

“He said something in Italian which included the word ‘nero’, which means black. He used it in the context of saying he wanted to give Cameron Jerome a black eye.

“We maintained that from day one and the panel accepted it. He was accused of using the ‘n’ word - negro - several times but he was always absolutely clear that he never used that word.”

The incident at Carrow Road occurred in the first half of a 1-1 draw between Leeds and Norwich on October 21.

Jerome made an immediate complaint to match referee Mark Clattenburg and the FA charged Bellusci on December 22 after interviewing both players.

Morallee said the case was “one man’s word against another’s” but claimed Jerome had made a “honest mistake” in accusing Bellusci of a racist offence.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #215 på: Februar 18, 2015, 12:36:08 »
Offisielt STATEMENT:
Det måtte bli "not proven" og ikke "not guilty"! For en tøvete uttalelse 3 uker etterpå!  :o

Giuseppe Bellusci FA charge found not proven
image: http://www.thefa.com/~/media/images/thefaportal/giuseppe-bellusci-leeds.ashx

Giuseppe Bellusci in action for Leeds United
By FA Staff
06 Feb 2015
Listen
Tweet127Share33
Leeds United defender Giuseppe Bellusci has had an FA charge against him found not proven by an Independent Regulatory Commission.

It was alleged that during the Norwich City versus Leeds United fixture on 21 October 2014, Mr Bellusci used abusive and/or insulting words towards opponent Cameron Jerome contrary to Rule E3(1).

It was further alleged that this breach of Rule E3(1) was an “Aggravated Breach” pursuant to Rule E3(2), as it included a reference to ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race.

Mr Bellusci had denied the charge and requested a personal hearing.

Written reasons

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/feb/giuseppe-bellusci-charge-not-proven#SlEb64qBgC5KUZZ3.99
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #216 på: Februar 18, 2015, 12:40:14 »
Utdrag:
@PhilHayYEP: Main points: Jerome's understanding of Italian was "shaky and incomplete". He'd learnt some "choice" words from an Italian player at Cardiff

@AndrewWhelan65: @PhilHayYEP @NorwichCityFC So at what point does Jerome apologise or is it ok to accuse someone of racism because you have pigeon Italian?

@PhilHayYEP: A key points was that Bellusci made the 'black eye' statement to a Leeds official before he knew Jerome was accusing him of saying 'negro'

@PhilHayYEP: FA commission: "We dismiss the charge in its entirety." As an added bonus, Bellusci gets back £100 he paid for a personal hearing. #lufc

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

sportcarl1

« Svar #217 på: Februar 18, 2015, 13:18:56 »
Utdrag:
@PhilHayYEP: Main points: Jerome's understanding of Italian was "shaky and incomplete". He'd learnt some "choice" words from an Italian player at Cardiff

@AndrewWhelan65: @PhilHayYEP @NorwichCityFC So at what point does Jerome apologise or is it ok to accuse someone of racism because you have pigeon Italian?

@PhilHayYEP: A key points was that Bellusci made the 'black eye' statement to a Leeds official before he knew Jerome was accusing him of saying 'negro'

@PhilHayYEP: FA commission: "We dismiss the charge in its entirety." As an added bonus, Bellusci gets back £100 he paid for a personal hearing. #lufc

vad är "black Eye" statement?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #218 på: Februar 18, 2015, 14:26:10 »
Utdrag:

vad är "black Eye" statement?

Ser du lenger opp i tråden så bruker Bellusci uttrykket "nero" i forhold til å gi Jerome en på tryne....."å gi ham blått øye"! Dette var også Bellusci's begrunnelse til en offisiell representant etter episoden, før han ble avhørt.
Nero = sort. (Dvs vårt utrykk blått øye er nok uttrykt annerledes på italiensk.)

;)

Poenget til endel på twitter er at Jerome beklaget ikke påstanden, men var mest opptatt av å renvaske seg selv. Jeg mener at han burde sagt offentlig at han tok feil.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #219 på: Februar 18, 2015, 14:28:56 »
Leeds United: “Consistent evidence” saw Bellusci cleared of racism

Giuseppe Bellusci and Cameron Jerome
by Phil Hay
Updated on the
18 February
12:05
Published 18/02/2015 11:58

The “consistent evidence” put forward by Giuseppe Bellusci led an FA disciplinary commission to clear the Leeds United defender of racially abusing Cameron Jerome, according to the panel’s written judgement.

In a document published by the Football Association this morning, the three-man commission outlined their reasons for rejecting allegations that Bellusci aimed a racial slur at Jerome during a Championship game between Leeds and Norwich City at Carrow Road in October.

A misconduct charge brought against Bellusci by the FA was dismissed on February 6, almost three months after the alleged incident occurred, but today’s publication has explained in detail the claim made by Jerome and the crux of Bellusci’s defence.

The 25-year-old Italian was accused of calling Jerome a “negro”, a charge which would have landed Bellusci with a minimum five-game ban if the FA’s commission had found him guilty.

Bellusci was also alleged to have made an ‘aggravate breach’ - using a racist term more than once - but the panel accepted his argument that he said the word ‘nero’, the Italian term for black, in threatening to give Jerome “a black eye”.

The pair were involved in a spat midway through the first half of Leeds 1-1 draw at Carrow Road on October 21, prompting Jerome to lodge a complaint with match referee Mark Clattenburg.

The FA commission heard that Bellusci told Jerome “ti faccio un’occhio nero, pezzo di merda”, an Italian phrase which translates as “I will give you a black eye you piece of s**t.”

Jerome’s version of Bellusci’s remarks differed, alleging the repeated use of the word ‘negro’, but the commission’s findings said the striker’s “understanding of Italian was much more shaky and incomplete than the sense conveyed by his initial reporting to the match officials.”

It added: “Mr Jerome had learned some ‘choice’ Italian words during his time at Cardiff City from an Italian player whom he befriended.

“Mr Bellusci has been consistent throughout in his evidence as to the words used by him and that he said the word ‘nero’ only once in a particular context. He maintained that case during his evidence before the commission.”

The report concluded: “Mr Jerome’s evidence has been inconsistent in certain material respects which inevitably have an adverse affect on the reliability of his evidence as a whole.

“Accordingly, where their recollections differ, the commission prefers the consistent evidence of Mr Bellusci to that of Mr Jerome, specifically in relation to the word that forms the basis of the alleged aggravated breach.

“On the balance of probabilities we find that Mr Bellusci used the word ‘nero’ once, in the context that he claims, and that Mr Jerome misheard or misinterpreted what was said as ‘negro’. Once that misapprehension was planted in his mind, Mr Jerome’s reaction to it was entirely understandable.

“We therefore dismiss the charge in its entirety.”

According to the findings, Bellusci’s evidence was strengthened further by the fact that he told a member of United’s staff that he had threatened to give Jerome a black eye before he became aware of the precise nature of Jerome’s allegations.

The report said: “Any suggestion that Mr Bellusci has used the word ‘nero’ in order to ‘manufacture’ a case to fit in with ‘negro’ is undermined by the timing of his reporting to a Leeds’ official what he claims to have said, which preceded him first becoming aware of the racially abusive word that he was alleged to have used.”

The commission, however, absolved Jerome of acting maliciously in making allegations against Bellusci, saying: “The commission reiterates that we found Mr Jerome to be a truthful witness who honestly believed that he had been racially abused. He may well continue to do so.”

The three-man panel which cleared Bellusci was made up of barrister and chairman Craig Moore and FA representatives Keith Allen and Peter Clayton.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #220 på: Februar 18, 2015, 16:25:25 »
Godt å få denne saken ut av verden. Håper Bellusci nå kan  fortsette sitt gode spill i tospann med Bamba.
Jon R.

Josch

« Svar #221 på: Februar 19, 2015, 00:23:48 »
Denne saken kunne vel egetntlig bare få EN utgang, dvs frifinnelse. Det fantes ingen vitner, ingen lyd på tape, ingen kamera på utsagnet,  ingen innrømmelser og kun  en påstand fra  Jerome. Da blir det vanskelig å dømme noen for rasisme.

Om ordet  "nero" eller "negro" ble sagt vet bare de to involverte.  Det blir spekulasjoner  å tro det ene eller det andre. Ikke vet jeg hvor ofte "nero" blir brukt i en fotballkrangel på banen heller. Ikke utenkelig at Jerome har oppfattet ordet som rasisme. 8)

Uansett burde Leeds  og  Bellusci vært dette foruten. Litt kinkig med ulike språk på banen. Suarez prøvde seg med samme unnskyldning (språkleif) men lykkes ikke. ??? ???

Promotion 2010

« Svar #222 på: Februar 22, 2015, 10:31:41 »
LUFC Defender out of next two games

Leeds United defender Giuseppe Bellusci will serve a two-match suspension after picking up his tenth yellow card of the season in the 1-0 win at Middlesbrough.

Bellusci will now serve an automatic two-match suspension under the totting up system for yellow cards and he will miss the midweek trip to Brighton and Hove Albion and the home clash with Watford at the weekend.

The Italian defender was forced off late in the game with what looked like a hamstring injury and he is expected to be replaced in the side by Liam Cooper after he returned to the squad today following injury.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=389647#ixzz3SSs0Hg9t
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #223 på: Februar 22, 2015, 12:23:13 »
Litt synd, for Bellusci har vel spilt noen av sine beste kamper i en Leedstrøye siste ukene. Tror allikevel ikke vi blir svekket med Cooper.
Jon R.

Gufrias

« Svar #224 på: Februar 22, 2015, 17:04:25 »
Men samtidig ikke overraskende, for gutten er ivrig til å samle kort.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

sportcarl1

« Svar #225 på: Februar 22, 2015, 18:20:57 »
Men samtidig ikke overraskende, for gutten er ivrig til å samle kort.
jo allt för ivrig, dags för honom att skärpa till sig för han börjar ju bli känd hos domaren nu och det kommer inte gynna honom,

Kato

« Svar #226 på: Februar 22, 2015, 19:51:42 »
Stor svakhet som førsteforsvarer. Glimrende å bryte foran, lese spillet, og være rolig med ball. Men må få bort kamikazetendensene.

AndyMathie

« Svar #227 på: Februar 22, 2015, 21:06:21 »
Jeg har virkelig begynt å elske denne spilleren. Han har vært solid omtrent hele sesongen de kampene jeg har sett han. Fantastisk til å lese spillet, brukbar fart og glimrende lang pasninger. I tillegg til årets scoring for Leeds United kan man bare si at han har bidratt til å være en av de med pluss tegn denne sesongen sett under et.

Håper for all del at han går rett inn på laget igjen etter at han har sonet ferdig. Langt bedre å bruke Bellusci tror jeg som makker for Bamba enn Cooper som er langt mer begrenset spiller i forhold til Bellusci.
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

sportcarl1

« Svar #228 på: Februar 22, 2015, 21:44:22 »
Jeg har virkelig begynt å elske denne spilleren. Han har vært solid omtrent hele sesongen de kampene jeg har sett han. Fantastisk til å lese spillet, brukbar fart og glimrende lang pasninger. I tillegg til årets scoring for Leeds United kan man bare si at han har bidratt til å være en av de med pluss tegn denne sesongen sett under et.

Håper for all del at han går rett inn på laget igjen etter at han har sonet ferdig. Langt bedre å bruke Bellusci tror jeg som makker for Bamba enn Cooper som er langt mer begrenset spiller i forhold til Bellusci.
första halvlek undrade jag över vad han höll på med, andra halvlek var han riktigt bra

Leedsfan

« Svar #229 på: Februar 28, 2015, 18:06:11 »
Tror denne karen må spille. Da må Cooper vike og vi har plutselig en kaptein på benken!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #230 på: Februar 28, 2015, 18:09:27 »
Tror denne karen må spille. Da må Cooper vike og vi har plutselig en kaptein på benken!

Få ham ut. Han var jo nesten ikke nevnt i hele kampen.

Tror Bamba passer bedre med en spiller som Bellusci.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Eriksen55

« Svar #231 på: Februar 28, 2015, 18:10:24 »

Målene i mot kom vel når han gikk ut! Han må inn igjen! Tydelig at Bellusci og Bamba funket bra.

Jon R

« Svar #232 på: Februar 28, 2015, 19:26:38 »

Målene i mot kom vel når han gikk ut! Han må inn igjen! Tydelig at Bellusci og Bamba funket bra.

Tilsynelatende et mønster her, men for tidlig å konkludere. 

Bamba gjorde visstnok flere personlige feil i dag. Spørsmålet er om Bellusci ville påvirket spillet hans. Husk at Bamba kun har spilt en kamp denne sesongen før han kom til oss. Det er naturlig at prestasjonene ville svinge, uansett makker.
Jon R.

Hallgeir *

« Svar #233 på: Februar 28, 2015, 20:15:05 »

Bamba gjorde visstnok flere personlige feil i dag. Spørsmålet er om Bellusci ville påvirket spillet hans. Husk at Bamba kun har spilt en kamp denne sesongen før han kom til oss. Det er naturlig at prestasjonene ville svinge, uansett makker.

"Wise man says...."  8)

Tror du har et godt poeng der.
Super Leeds since 1968

sportcarl1

« Svar #234 på: Februar 28, 2015, 20:49:52 »

instämmer här med, naturligt det kommer en reaktion,  men nu gäller det komma ur det och leverera lite clean sheets igen,

Jon R

« Svar #235 på: Februar 28, 2015, 20:55:50 »
Har sett målene nå. Skulle ikke forundre meg om Bellusci ville gjort en positiv forskjell her. Både Bamba og Cooper er jo fullstendig på hæla.
Jon R.

sportcarl1

« Svar #236 på: Februar 28, 2015, 21:06:08 »
Har sett målene nå. Skulle ikke forundre meg om Bellusci ville gjort en positiv forskjell her. Både Bamba og Cooper er jo fullstendig på hæla.
tror de bara hade en dag det inte funkade, kommer säkert dagar då bellusci kommer gör bort sig ordentligt, mot mboro var han ute och simmade å det grövsta i första halvlek men då hade vi den turen att deras anfallare inte hade dagen, sedan gjorde dock bellusci en riktig bra andra halvlek

Cherry

« Svar #237 på: Mars 03, 2015, 11:50:09 »
Spill han foran Cooper & Bamba - der tror jeg han kan ødelegge og fange opp endel fra traktor gutta.....!

AndyMathie

« Svar #238 på: Mars 03, 2015, 13:24:58 »
Spill han foran Cooper & Bamba - der tror jeg han kan ødelegge og fange opp endel fra traktor gutta.....!

Han er best som stopper. Der har han hele spillet foran seg og kan bruke sitt glimrende hau til å bryte spillet gang på gang på gang. Det er han helt fenomenal på og når jeg så han med Bamba hvor de jobbet vanvittig bra sammen. Tenkte jeg bare at disse 2 må spille sammen resten av sesongen. Synes det er merkelig at ikke flere mener det samme spesielt nå når vi har sett Bamba og Cooper sammen de siste 2 kampene. Det har jo ikke fungert i det hele tatt!
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #239 på: April 04, 2015, 18:38:23 »
? ? ?

@peppe_ele: I regret not having thanked the stage
but I was too upset about the performance and the result .

Bellusci on twitter!
Min første Leeds-kamp: