Skrevet av Emne: Ex lånespiller: Adryan Oliveira Tavares  (Lest 83334 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

sportcarl1

Sv: Ny Spiller: Adryan Oliveira Tavares
« Svar #120 på: November 09, 2014, 21:44:48 »
matchens klart största positvia överraskning, borta är den halvfete spelare som kom hit i augusti, påminner mig mycket om när juninho var i newcastle, cook, adryan  och mowatt är grymma och starka kort, för mig är bianchi den svaga länken på mittfältet om han inte höjer sig ett snäpp

Josch

« Svar #121 på: November 09, 2014, 21:52:30 »
På meg virker det som om Adryan er flink til å strø pasninger fremover til Doukara og Antenucci på overganger. Han har vel to gode assist nå?Disse tre  er nok Leeds' beste angrepsvåpen.  De bør helst spille hver lørdag, ellers har vi problemer (som mot Cardiff, Wolves hvor Morison spilte). Han er også god på små flater og skyter godt. Likevel tror  jeg en brasiliansk 20-åring må ha noen pauser fra ch.ship, og ikke er skikkelig god før neste sesong. ;) ;)
« Siste redigering: November 09, 2014, 22:59:54 av Josch »

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #122 på: November 09, 2014, 22:29:07 »
.  De bør helst spille hver lørdag,
Jeg tar de gjerne tirsdagskveldene også, jeg  ;D
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Nørgaard

« Svar #123 på: November 10, 2014, 16:39:30 »
Unge spillere skal bare have hvile så vi ikke får en ny Byram. Det værste eksempel på overforbrug af en ung spiller er vel Michael Owen.

baste

« Svar #124 på: November 10, 2014, 18:22:09 »
Så hvor elegant Adryan, løp med ballen, og la en strøken, perfekt vektet ball med venstre til Duakara.
Bor mye fotball i denne mannen. Og han har fått en god start i Leeds.
Trur hele laget er i ferd med å løfte seg.

Gøy å se Adryan i aksjon

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #125 på: November 10, 2014, 20:47:20 »
Det er gutten sin det: :)

Adryan Tavares ‏@adryantavares  · 11m11 minutes ago 
I have to thank all Leeds United's supporters for the trust you are placing in me. It is brilliant work with OUR crowd in Elland Road ! #MOT

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #126 på: November 30, 2014, 22:49:35 »
When we arrived at Thorp Arch the first person we crossed paths with was the coolest individual to ever pull on the Leeds United shirt. A beaming Adryan welcomed us with an ‘alrite lads.’ Clearly taking to Yorkshire life!

http://rightinthegarykellys.com/2014/11/30/exclusive-lewis-cook-interview/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #127 på: November 30, 2014, 22:54:04 »
Adryan Tavares - 'The Next Zico' brings Brazilian flair to Leeds United

When we were linked with Adryan most Leeds fans had never heard of him, well maybe the younger generation through games like FIFA and Football Manager. They would always say that Adryan had great potential - but this was largely based purely on video games. I'm sure most of us can relate to this - that when we're linked with a player we look them up on YouTube and sometimes draw conclusions. Adryan really had me excited, he had flair, skill and it looked as though the ball was permanently glued to his feet.

The fans of Adryan's parent club, Flamengo, labelled him as 'the next Zico', high praise indeed. However, I never got my hopes up as we've signed numerous players that have looked 'great' on YouTube - but have turned out to be flops.

At the time the Adryan rumour was starting to gather pace and well known Journalists and Pundits made it known that Adryan was a good young talent, that's when hype was fuelled furthermore. Some believed he wouldn't cut it in England, he would be 'too small' or too 'lightweight'.

Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino seems to be a big fan of the young Brazilian with Adryan's former club being Cagliari, which of course is the club Cellino used to own. With all the speculation and rumours Massimo finally landed his gem - at Leeds.

Adryan arrived from Flamengo on a season-long-loan deal and he never really got his Leeds career started until Darko Milanic came to the helm. Before this, he was hanging around the development squad and only ever made the first team bench. It wasn't until Rotherham away that Tavares finally made his debut, he came on when we were losing 2-1 to help salvage something from the game. At the time all Leeds fans were desperately waiting to see what Adryan was all about. Almost immediately he made an impact with his quick feet and ability to beat players and almost saved a point for Leeds with a couple of good strikes. It was a very pleasing debut.

Weeks on, with Redfearn now in charge, Adryan has been a key member of the team. Not only does his skill and technicalities offer us something different - but his work-rate off the ball has been excellent. He's been showing real pride to play for Leeds and he seems to be enjoying himself in the city.

There's been a lot of praise for the Brazilian in the past few weeks and in our best team performance of the season against Derby, he was more than influential. Neil Redfearn is like a father figure to young players and there's not a better time to have him as head coach as he's got plenty of young players to work with. If they're good enough, they're old enough.

Adryan is a player we've been looking for since Gradel's departure. His attacking prowess, flair and work-rate is a combination that is very rare in this league and it's something we really need to keep hold of if we want to go forward. Seemingly his loan deal has a view to a permanent move worth around £3million and we'd be mad not to take it. Given his age, if Adryan keeps going the way he is he'll be capable of big things - something he and Leeds United have in common. He genuinely seems to care about the fans and enjoys and values their praise for him. Let's hope he stays.

I may have doubted him at the beginning, but that's before I had a clue about him. He's showed me what he can do and I hope he keeps it up. Maybe GFH's method of signing players based on Football Manager wasn't such a bad idea.

http://nothingbutleeds.blogspot.no/2014/11/adryan-tavares-next-zico-brings.html
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

Sv: Spiller: Adryan Oliveira Tavares
« Svar #128 på: Desember 01, 2014, 00:29:27 »
Minner litt om en ung Alan Smith når han jager ball. Er kraftig imponert - og overrasket- over workraten og fysikken hans. Han ser ikke ut som en lettvekter i det hele tatt!  :o

PS. En liten skrape i lakken for den akk så  pinlige skadesimuleringen i 2 omgang. Sånt tøys ønsker jeg rett og slett ikke å se fra en av våre spillere.... :-[
Jon R.

Runar

« Svar #129 på: Desember 01, 2014, 02:17:22 »
Minner litt om en ung Alan Smith når han jager ball. Er kraftig imponert - og overrasket- over workraten og fysikken hans. Han ser ikke ut som en lettvekter i det hele tatt!  :o

PS. En liten skrape i lakken for den akk så  pinlige skadesimuleringen i 2 omgang. Sånt tøys ønsker jeg rett og slett ikke å se fra en av våre spillere.... :-[

Er ikke noe glad i slikt selv, men er ikke som han filmet, ble jo tatt ganske stygt, men trenger jo ikke prelle som en fisk på land a den grunn.

sportcarl1

« Svar #130 på: Desember 01, 2014, 15:04:59 »
otroligt vilken bollvirtous vi har i Adryan och vilken publikfavorit det kommer bli, var tveksam efter första matchen jag såg med honom och tyckte han saknade ccctempot, men  gott att ha fel, och han har verkligen jobbat bort extrakilona han hade, enbart han är värd entrébiljetten

Xern

« Svar #131 på: Desember 01, 2014, 16:02:13 »
https://vine.co/v/On3vUw6WLp7

Må være det verste jeg har sett noen gang, morsomt men tragisk ;D :'(
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

fjellhaugen

« Svar #132 på: Desember 01, 2014, 21:52:24 »
LATTERLIG skuespill på tacklingen  :P :P :P :P :P

dirty leeds? yeah right!!
januar 3. remember the date. we beat the team that we f@*kin hate. we knocked the scum out the FA cup. we`re super leeds and we`re goin up!!!!!

Jon R

« Svar #133 på: Desember 01, 2014, 23:27:08 »

Er ikke noe glad i slikt selv, men er ikke som han filmet
, ble jo tatt ganske stygt, men trenger jo ikke prelle som en fisk på land a den grunn.
Ikke alle er enige om det, Runar.  ;)
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/leeds-uniteds-adryan-hoping-receive-4728192
Jon R.

lojosang

« Svar #134 på: Desember 02, 2014, 00:55:19 »

Er ikke noe glad i slikt selv, men er ikke som han filmet, ble jo tatt ganske stygt, men trenger jo ikke prelle som en fisk på land a den grunn.

Prelling? Er det sånn man gjør hvis man snuble på vei i kjøleskapet for å prette?  ;D
- Leif Olav

morten1966

« Svar #135 på: Desember 02, 2014, 07:44:39 »
Noen snakker om Oscar for filming,men Oscar får man bare for godt og troverdig skuespill. Dette er bare vondt og tragisk å på. :-[

B_Ød

« Svar #136 på: Desember 02, 2014, 10:02:37 »
kroppen må legge av seg dette ja...hadde skjønt det hvis det hadde vært rett til kremasjon, me nhan virket rett så pigg kort tid etter. Flaut.
Ups & Ups!!

TK20

« Svar #137 på: Desember 02, 2014, 12:07:53 »

Mange kaller det "dive". Det er jeg sterkt uenig i. Han blir stygt taklet, kunne fort brukket ankelen om beinet hadde vært i en annen stilling. Dive betyr å kaste seg ned uten nevneverdig kontakt, åpenbart ikke riktig begrepsbruk her.

Han overspiller, ja, men jeg tror han umiddelbart ble bekymret for brudd. Alle som har blitt taklet stygt i ankelen på fotballbanen kjenner igjen den forferdelige følelsen.

AndyMathie

« Svar #138 på: Desember 02, 2014, 12:56:22 »

Mange kaller det "dive". Det er jeg sterkt uenig i. Han blir stygt taklet, kunne fort brukket ankelen om beinet hadde vært i en annen stilling. Dive betyr å kaste seg ned uten nevneverdig kontakt, åpenbart ikke riktig begrepsbruk her.

Han overspiller, ja, men jeg tror han umiddelbart ble bekymret for brudd. Alle som har blitt taklet stygt i ankelen på fotballbanen kjenner igjen den forferdelige følelsen.

Helt enig med deg. Er også sterk uenig i at dette kan kalles dive. Dive er å kaste seg når man ikke blir truffet. Alle ser jo at Adryan blir taklet stygt. Han overspiller og det skal vi helst ikke se i Leeds, men har får nok beskjed om å ikke gjøre dette igjen så jeg ser saken som avsluttet for min del. Ikke noe å tenke på. Move on!
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

Bromancer

« Svar #139 på: Desember 05, 2014, 11:02:43 »
Første Leedsspiller på 9gag? http://9gag.com/gag/aMbvDKV

I'm not even mad, that's amazing.

B_Ød

« Svar #140 på: Desember 05, 2014, 11:30:01 »
så jævla pinlig...blir brydd av denslags.
Ups & Ups!!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #141 på: Desember 12, 2014, 11:30:50 »
Leeds United: Brazilian ace happy with life at Whites

Adryan
Published on the
12 December
06:01
Print this
Sponsored by

1 comments
Have your say!

Upload your photos or videos on this story and we'll publish the best

Loving Leeds: Fans’ favourite Adryan tells Phil Hay he is a big fan of English football and he would be happy to stay at Leeds United for the long-term.

The circumstances which brought Adryan and Massimo Cellino together were typical of Leeds United’s owner.

In short, Cellino went to Brazil with the intention of signing a proven goalkeeper. He arrived back in Italy with a teenage midfielder as young in looks as he was in age.

The first thing that caught Cellino’s eye when he saw Adryan in Flamengo’s colours was the number on his back – 17, which might as well be the number of the beast as far as Cellino is concerned. But he gave more heed to the talent in his feet and a deal was hatched to take the 19-year-old on loan to Cagliari last January.

Adryan has become something of a personal project for Cellino.

In Leeds’ most recent summer transfer window, there was no outfield player who fixated him more. He spent days and weeks negotiating the termination of the loan he’d arranged as owner of Cagliari and tempting Flamengo to send Adryan to Leeds.

Adryan says he took no persuading; that England felt like an obvious destination.

“He (Cellino) went to Brazil to watch a goalkeeper play at Flamengo,” Adryan recalls. “I was playing in that game and he saw me with the number 17. He hates this number. Hates, hates this number! But he spoke with my agent and I went with him to Italy.

“All the time he told me to show to the fans, to always take the ball and go in behind the defence. So I always did. He looked after me and I played eight games at Cagliari before I injured a knee. Then the owner came and bought this club so I came to England with him.

“It’s a dream for me playing in England.

“When I was a child I saw all my idols here – Frank Lampard, people like that. Now I can play here myself.”

Lampard, despite his stellar domestic career, is not the idol of choice for many Brazilians. In certain parts of Rio de Janeiro, that decision is made for you.

Followers of Flamengo admire and revere Zico, the finest player the club ever produced. Flamengo’s youth-team graduates traditionally face that comparison.

Adryan, himself a number 10, found that out as soon as he broke through, touted as ‘the next Zico’ from the age of 16.

He made his senior debut in July 2012 but in the opinion of everyone, the midfielder included, the months that followed were difficult.

His move to Cagliari at the start of this year was seen as the admission of a stalled career and a transfer to the English Championship in August did not strike the Brazilian public as a huge step forward, regardless of the club he was joining.

What most people agree on is the scale of his talent and the fact that he is only 20. He has been capped by Brazil at numerous age levels, including the Under-20s.

“I’m happy with where I am and where I’ve got to,” he says. “I’ll play my best football in England I think.

“When I played in Brazil, I tried to play my best football. I played with my heart and my all, every game. I don’t know what happened but sometimes it didn’t work. It wasn’t always easy, not always the way I wanted the games to be.

“Younger players in Brazil, they have big pressure on them. For me at Flamengo I was playing for a team with 80 million fans in Brazil. That’s a little bit difficult.

“I started so well over there, just a boy, and my football at Flamengo was good but then I went through games where it was good, bad, good, bad; always like this.

“People say things and some people don’t think so much of you. But I that’s how it is for a young player. You are not always (perfect).

“Maybe it is easier somewhere else, I don’t know. I just feel happy here, happy at this club.”

Leeds have used Adryan as nature and Brazilian football intended.

Signed on August 30, the club delayed his debut until the middle of October to allow him to acclimatise and his fitness to improve but there was never any suggestion that Adryan would be anything other than an outright number 10.

His appearances so far have answered two doubts about him: firstly, whether his natural ability was as striking as many in Brazil suggested, and secondly the issue of how he’d cope in the Championship. Adryan is slight, light and has the face of a schoolboy.

Teams in the division have so far found him unexpectedly difficult to bully.

“I like number 10, it’s good,” he says. “I played in the national team with that number. It’s my best position.

“When I’m on the pitch, I don’t think about what I do. When I look and get the ball, in that situation I don’t know how it happens. I just do it. I feel the moment and do what I do.

“The coach here (Neil Redfearn) is brilliant. He likes to work with young players and he has patience with them. I’m happy here and my family are with me in Leeds now, my wife and my daughter, so there is something for me to go home to. And this team is good. It’s getting better. We just have the problem that when we play at home, we play so well. When we play away we always lose. I don’t know why.

“When we play away we start by (leading) 1-0. After that something happens. But we are strong at Elland Road. We have to win all of our games there.”

So much about Adryan’s game is eye-catching – the pirouettes on the ball, his movement into space, his bizarre simulation during a 2-0 win over Derby County last month, videos of which went viral across the Internet. At 20 he has the type of potential which Leeds are presently banking on. Cellino sweated over his signature in the summer. “This player I want,” he said at the start of August. “He is difficult to sign but we must make it happen.”

Leeds have the option to sign Adryan permanently next summer, for a fee of around £3m. Adryan, a Flamengo boy and a native of Rio, says he would be happy to stay.

“It’s a long way from Brazil but my family is here,” he said. “That means everything is okay, that I have no reason not to play my best.

“I can’t say what will happen but I want to stay here. I would be happy to be here, to be in the team for a long time.”
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

baste

Sv: Spiller: Adryan Oliveira Tavaresæ
« Svar #142 på: Desember 12, 2014, 15:58:04 »
Få signert en 5-års kontrakt asp  ;)

newsome

« Svar #143 på: Desember 15, 2014, 22:41:09 »
Få sendt denne brasilianske playboyen hjem til Brasil fortest mulig.
Har ikke gjort en halvgod kamp for Leeds ennå.
Vi har unge spillere som er mye bedre å satse på enn denne oppskrytte spilleren.

Leedsfan

« Svar #144 på: Desember 16, 2014, 00:04:23 »
To motpoleinnlegg rett over dette innlegget..:)
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

J-R

« Svar #145 på: Desember 16, 2014, 01:49:49 »
Han har vel ikke vært så god og dominerende som mange håpet og trodde, når han kom.
Men att gutten er ett talent og har stort potensiale er det ingen tvil om!
Håper han kommer permanent..

Hallgeir *

« Svar #146 på: Desember 17, 2014, 19:12:48 »
Dette er en pris vi helst ikke vil ha!  

Leeds star Adryan nominated for Fallon d'Floor award alongside Ronaldo, Robben and Suarez.

The Brazilian has been recognised for excellence in simulation against Derby County earlier this month.

At the moment the football world is discussing a very big annual decision, who should be awarded the Ballon d'Or as the world's best player in 2014. Whilst German goalkeeper Manuel Neuer has an admirable case to receive the accolade once again it will be between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi for the title - with Ronaldo the current favourite.

Of course, this is not something Leeds United fans will be quizzing themselves about. They have more pressing matters. Poor form in the Championship, a self-destructive owner and a recently slapped on transfer embargo - to name a few.

However, one of their players is in fact being nominated for an annual global football award. In fact, the Leeds star in question is up against the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Arjen Robben and Luis Suarez for the award.

But before pride hits you Leeds fans the award is called the Fallon d'Floor and the nominee is Adryan. The Brazilian has been fleeting during his time at Elland Road but he did make a heck of an impression during a game with Derby County at the start of the month.

::)
Super Leeds since 1968

baste

« Svar #147 på: Desember 17, 2014, 21:53:05 »
Ronaldo og Robben, er vel uten tvil blitt klassespillere ? Robben har kanskje litt diving i seg enda, men det sportslige prestasjonen er i verdensklasse.

Så Adryan, signer og bli vår nye toppspiller i årene som kommer. Vi må husk at med 15 nye spillere i år, så treng laget og ADRYAN til.

Gufrias

« Svar #148 på: Desember 18, 2014, 16:21:29 »
Det er jo bare å stemme på DIN favoritt  ;)

http://fallondfloor.com/no/
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Jon R

« Svar #149 på: Desember 30, 2014, 14:00:39 »
Er det noe nytt om Adryan?
Jon R.