Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - spiller ut, del 23  (Lest 539732 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Leedsfan

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - spiller ut, del 23
« Svar #900 på: August 29, 2015, 19:44:17 »
@PhilHayYEP: Transfer news - Leeds have tonight agreed a deal for Excelsior winger Jordan Botaka. #lufc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQUZJ2Masz0
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #901 på: August 29, 2015, 19:47:58 »
@PhilHayYEP: Transfer news - Leeds have tonight agreed a deal for Excelsior winger Jordan Botaka. #lufc

Total Dutch Football ‏@TotalDutchFB  Â· 11m11 minutes ago  
Skilful winger Jordan Botaka will play his last match for #Excelsior tonight before signing with Leeds United.

« Siste redigering: August 29, 2015, 21:48:48 av Promotion 2010 »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Larsen.

« Svar #902 på: August 29, 2015, 20:03:24 »
Sak for 8 dager siden hvor noen foreslår at Wenger bør signere denne karen:

Benzema, Götze, Cavani, all these big names have been linked with Arsenal, however asking prices are just insanes, Benzema for £48 millions is for exemple just ridiculous, I don’t rate him better than Giroud and I would not pay over £20 millions for a player who barely score 20 goals a season and gives 10 assists. They are many talents out there and young congolese player Jordan Botaka is one of them.

The 22 years old winger who plays for Excelsior since 2013 and previously played for Club Bruges.

The young boy is fast and is technically gifted, some of us could remember a touch of Ronaldinho in his movements. He is not a lethal scorer and socred only 1 goal last season however the young lad assisted 6 so we may believe that in a team such as Arsenal he could be more clinical with the likes of Özil or Sanchez.

No price and no papers have link the youngster with Arsenal and as far as I know, Arsenal have not made any inquiry yet, I really think he could be a valuable asset for the gunners.
Pride of Yorkshire

auren

« Svar #903 på: August 29, 2015, 20:27:08 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQUZJ2Masz0

Måtte smile godt av det første målet hans. Nydelig hælspark!

Men denne finta her håper jeg vi får se masse av fremover. Helt rått!!

https://vine.co/v/OZTTHTrD2rp/embed

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

auren

« Svar #904 på: August 29, 2015, 20:34:19 »
Mer Phil Hay twitt:

Botaka fee is going to be £1m to £1.5m, something like that. #lufc

Van La Parra - I've done some asking around and Leeds don't have a deal with Wolves, despite plenty of talks. Not convinced that'll happen.

From what I'm hearing, Botaka could be one of two wingers who joins before Tuesday's deadline. The other is based in England. #lufc

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  53 min53 minutter siden Vis oversettelse
Botaka is 22, originally from Zaire and was at Brugge before moving to Excelsior. Leeds ruled out Limbombe - too expensive at £2.5m. #lufc

There was a bit more chat about Will Buckley earlier this week but that's gone cold again. #lufc

auren

Ove

« Svar #905 på: August 29, 2015, 21:11:14 »
Van La Parra har avvist at Leeds har en avtale, men han var ikke med i Wolves sin kamp i dag pga. forhandlinger med en Championsship klubb. Kan dette likevel være en spiller vi signerer i neste uke  ???

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/leedsunited/news/40109/
« Siste redigering: August 29, 2015, 21:12:47 av Ove »

Promotion 2010

« Svar #906 på: August 29, 2015, 21:49:13 »

Skilful winger Jordan Botaka will play his last match for #Excelsior tonight before signing with Leeds United.

Hvorfor spiller han kamp i dag?

3h3 hours ago
SBV Excelsior ‏@excelsiorrdam
Opstelling Excelsior: Kurto, Karami, Fischer, Mattheij, Kuipers; Kruijs, Auassar, Stans; Botaka, Van Weert, Hasselbaink. #excgra

Vant 3-0
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

auren

« Svar #907 på: August 29, 2015, 21:59:43 »

Hvorfor spiller han kamp i dag?

3h3 hours ago
SBV Excelsior ‏@excelsiorrdam
Opstelling Excelsior: Kurto, Karami, Fischer, Mattheij, Kuipers; Kruijs, Auassar, Stans; Botaka, Van Weert, Hasselbaink. #excgra

Vant 3-0

Ble tatt av i pausen på 0-0…. Katta i sekken vi har kjøpt!!  >:(

;)

auren

Ove

« Svar #908 på: August 29, 2015, 22:12:19 »
Først kom Dallas, nå kommer Botaka og kanskje en ving til neste uke. Betyr dette at Byram er på vei bort?

GeirO

« Svar #909 på: August 29, 2015, 22:23:19 »
Da får vi håpe Botaka blir en hit. Synes ett mål og seks assists er litt lite, men vi håper.....
MOT

sportcarl1

« Svar #910 på: August 29, 2015, 22:27:55 »
Først kom Dallas, nå kommer Botaka og kanskje en ving til neste uke. Betyr dette at Byram er på vei bort?
hoppas jag inte, men vore inte katastrof, han har inte varit bra denna säsongen

Cannavaro

« Svar #911 på: August 29, 2015, 22:47:24 »
Botaka ser jo spennende ut, god fart og teknikk i de klippene der...ikke ueffen tror jeg.
Så gikk Forestieri til onsdagslaget, da ble det flytting til Yorkshire allikevel.....
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

Blank_File

Sv: Sv: Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - spiller ut, del 23
« Svar #912 på: August 30, 2015, 00:56:29 »
Basert på det Røsler intervjuet som noen kopierte inn her i går eller i dag er vel det overhengende sannsynlig. Alltid kjipt å miste egne spillere, men etter dagens kamp er jeg bare sjeleglad om vi får beholde Cook.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #913 på: August 30, 2015, 10:15:27 »

"I'm going to Leeds"
- Winger Jordan Botaka admits dream transfer is imminent

Jordan Botaka has admitted that a move to Leeds is imminent.

Excelsior Rotterdam winger Jordan Botaka has told Dutch football magazine Voetbal International that he is set to sign for Leeds United.

Reports broke on Saturday evening that Botaka was nearing a move to Elland Road, as FOX Sports claimed that he would be penning a four-year deal with Uwe Rosler's men.

Now, the deal seems to be a formality, with DR Congo international Botaka telling Voetbal International that he is set to make his dream move to England after a frantic deal was pushed through between Leeds and Excelsior.

"I'm going to Leeds, and will arrange the final details," said Botaka. "It was a difficult decision, but actually it is not. I'm at Excelsior enjoying myself and I am grateful to the club that I got my chance here. But it's a dream to play in England."

"[The deal] has gone quite fast in the last day. The interest was there for some time, I knew about it, but it was never really concrete. Until last Thursday. It was suddenly a madhouse, many phone calls and mailing with my agent and consulting with my family," he added.

The 22-year-old, who has three caps for DR Congo, established himself as a major threat in the Eredivisie last season, contributing one goal and six assists under Marinus Dijkhuizen, who is now the manager of Leeds' Championship rivals Brentford.

With great pace and dribbling ability, Botaka will bring something different to the Leeds attack, with Rosler keen to bring in a speedy winger having already landed Stuart Dallas earlier this summer.

After promising displays in the Netherlands last season, this could be a really exciting move for Leeds fans, who will now get to see the blistering pace and exceptional trickery of Botaka, as displayed below.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/30/im-going-to-leeds-winger-jordan-botaka-admits-dream-transfer-is/
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #914 på: August 30, 2015, 12:16:13 »

"I'm going to Leeds"
- Winger Jordan Botaka admits dream transfer is imminent

Jordan Botaka has admitted that a move to Leeds is imminent.

Excelsior Rotterdam winger Jordan Botaka has told Dutch football magazine Voetbal International that he is set to sign for Leeds United.

Reports broke on Saturday evening that Botaka was nearing a move to Elland Road, as FOX Sports claimed that he would be penning a four-year deal with Uwe Rosler's men.

Now, the deal seems to be a formality, with DR Congo international Botaka telling Voetbal International that he is set to make his dream move to England after a frantic deal was pushed through between Leeds and Excelsior.

"I'm going to Leeds, and will arrange the final details," said Botaka. "It was a difficult decision, but actually it is not. I'm at Excelsior enjoying myself and I am grateful to the club that I got my chance here. But it's a dream to play in England."

"[The deal] has gone quite fast in the last day. The interest was there for some time, I knew about it, but it was never really concrete. Until last Thursday. It was suddenly a madhouse, many phone calls and mailing with my agent and consulting with my family," he added.

The 22-year-old, who has three caps for DR Congo, established himself as a major threat in the Eredivisie last season, contributing one goal and six assists under Marinus Dijkhuizen, who is now the manager of Leeds' Championship rivals Brentford.

With great pace and dribbling ability, Botaka will bring something different to the Leeds attack, with Rosler keen to bring in a speedy winger having already landed Stuart Dallas earlier this summer.

After promising displays in the Netherlands last season, this could be a really exciting move for Leeds fans, who will now get to see the blistering pace and exceptional trickery of Botaka, as displayed below.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/30/im-going-to-leeds-winger-jordan-botaka-admits-dream-transfer-is/
En spiller som vil til oss :). Godt vi slapp denne Watford-spilleren, som tydeligvis trodde han var for god til å spille for Leeds. Velkommen til Botaka. Blir han den nye Gradel?
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Nørgaard

« Svar #915 på: August 30, 2015, 12:38:16 »
Spændende med denne Botaka. Hvis Byram ryger er det vel heller ikke nogen skandale. Synes ikke han udfordrer nok.

RoarG

« Svar #916 på: August 30, 2015, 13:10:41 »
Spændende med denne Botaka. Hvis Byram ryger er det vel heller ikke nogen skandale. Synes ikke han udfordrer nok.
Bare bra med konkurranse om plassene i første-11eren.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Nørgaard

« Svar #917 på: August 30, 2015, 13:39:17 »
Bare bra med konkurranse om plassene i første-11eren.

Ja truppen er lidt tynd

Gufrias

« Svar #918 på: August 30, 2015, 15:39:53 »
Jeg antar at han har både kongolesisk og nederlandsk statsborgerskap, så det ikke blir noe problem med arbeidstillatelse?
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Promotion 2010

« Svar #919 på: August 30, 2015, 21:41:56 »
@LeeSobotYEP: Botaka says in that interview "It's a done deal. Few details left. Coming to Leeds to look around." Cheers @Leedsajax for that. #lufc
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #920 på: August 30, 2015, 21:51:07 »
@LeeSobotYEP: Botaka says in that interview "It's a done deal. Few details left. Coming to Leeds to look around." Cheers @Leedsajax for that. #lufc

Se et lengre intervju med en tilsynelatende sympatisk Botaka her:

http://www.foxsports.nl/video/botaka-een-nieuw-avontuur-voor-mij/

* Håper overgangen går i orden!
* De viktigste rundt ham er familien!

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

samadhi

« Svar #921 på: August 30, 2015, 21:56:31 »
Ser at wikipediasiden til Botaka er midlertidig utilgjengelig for endring pga vandalisme.
En del Leedssupportere som har vært morsomme her antar jeg.

Sist jeg sjekket stod det at han var fetteren til Enoch Showumni,
og hadde Tresor Kandol som sitt store idol  ;D
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

Promotion 2010

« Svar #922 på: August 30, 2015, 22:59:47 »

Leeds United: Whites aim to wrap up Botaka’s transfer

Uwe Rosler.
Phil Hay
19:39 Sunday 30 August 2015

Leeds United will look to conclude the signing of Congo international Jordan Botaka tomorrow after mounting a late bid to bring the winger to Elland Road.

Leeds agreed a fee with Botaka’s current club, Dutch side Excelsior, yesterday and are hopeful that the 22-year-old will agree personal terms and pass a medical in the next 24 hours.

Botaka, who is in line to become United’s eighth summer signing, is understood to have been offered a two-year contract with the option of a third year.

He is one of two arrivals which could materialise at Elland Road before FIFA’s transfer window closes at 6pm on Tuesday. The YEP understands that Leeds are considering a move for another winger – based in England – ahead of the deadline.

United were heavily linked with Wolverhampton Wanderers Rajiv van La Parra over the weekend but talks between the two clubs have yet to force a deal for the 24-year-old Dutchman.

A source at Elland Road described negotiations as “miles apart” and indicated that van La Parra was unlikely to join Leeds.

Botaka, however, appears to be heading for United in a deal which is expected to cost Leeds in excess of £1million.

The club turned their attention to him after giving up on a pursuit of Anthony Limbombe, NEC Nijmegen’s highly-rated Belgian winger.

A £1.5m offer from Leeds for Limbombe was rejected at the start of this month and United refused to meet NEC’s £2.5m asking price.

Botaka has spent two seasons and played more than 70 times in Holland’s Eredivisie after joining Excelsior from Club Brugge in 2013.

He has been capped by Congo having previously represented Holland at youth level.

In an interview broadcast by Dutch media today, Botaka called the transfer a “done deal” and confirmed that he had only a “few details” to finalise before joining United.

Leeds head coach Uwe Rosler revealed that a new winger was his main priority in the final hours of the transfer window following a dramatic and rousing 2-1 victory at Derby County yesterday.

“When you play the majority of games in 4-3-3, you need wingers,” Rosler said. “At this moment in time we’re probably one short.

“In that department we need to look but I never panic. I can see that people around me are working very hard to give us players with the right quality and the right ambitions.”

Leeds attempted to land striker Fernando Forestieri from Watford in a £3m deal last week but abandoned that bid after Forestieri refused to consider their offer. The 25-year-old joined Sheffield Wednesday yesterday. The identity of the second winger interesting United has not been revealed but the club gave fresh thought to a bid for Sunderland’s Will Buckley towards the end of last week. Buckley’s wages – believed to be in excess of £20,000 a week – are still likely to prevent that move, however.

Rosler, meanwhile, oozed positivity after a rare win away at Pride Park – United’s first victory of the season – took Leeds into the international break unbeaten and with seven points from five games.

“I think we’ve had a very good start to the season,” Rosler said. “We’ve put ourselves in the right position, where we want to be.

“We need to add one or two players and then we’ll be in right good shape.”

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #923 på: August 30, 2015, 23:00:59 »
Jeg lurer nå på om det er en midtstopper som kommer inn, en i Liam Moore-klassen! En ving til betyr kanskje at klubben ser Byram tapt på sikt?  ::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #925 på: August 31, 2015, 21:00:12 »
Litt OT når det gjelder overskriften, men.....

Vi trenger altså ikke å ta natta til hjelp for å få med de siste overgangene denne gangen. Det settes strek klokka 18:00 i England. Det vil altså si at det meste bør være i boks før Dagsrevyen-fanfaren spilles av her hjemme.  8)
Super Leeds since 1968

Ove

« Svar #926 på: August 31, 2015, 21:22:12 »

Buckley hadde vært konge. Kanskje et bytte med Byram hvor vi får en del cash inn i tillegg?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/31/report-leeds-renew-interest-in-sunderland-winger-will-buckley-wa/

auren

« Svar #927 på: August 31, 2015, 21:30:10 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  4 sekfor 4 sekunder siden Vis oversettelse
Botaka underwent medical today. Deal is described as "good to go". Still being told that it'll be a 2-year contract with option of third.

auren

Ola_S

« Svar #928 på: August 31, 2015, 21:53:08 »
Ser at wikipediasiden til Botaka er midlertidig utilgjengelig for endring pga vandalisme.
En del Leedssupportere som har vært morsomme her antar jeg.

Sist jeg sjekket stod det at han var fetteren til Enoch Showumni,
og hadde Tresor Kandol som sitt store idol  ;D

Hehe  :D 

Promotion 2010

« Svar #929 på: August 31, 2015, 22:27:09 »
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY TOMORROW – WHAT WILL LEEDS UNITED DO?
31/08/2015    LeedsAllOver    2 comments
image: http://leedsallover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Botaka-594x280.jpg

Tomorrow marks the end of the Summer transfer deadline day and for Leeds United it’s been a massive improvement on previous seasons. Our signings have been impressive, spending £2.5 million on Chris Wood with the New Zealand international becoming Leeds’ most expensive signing since Nicky Barmby in 2002. Stuart Dallas was brought in for the wide area’s and Tom Adeyemi looks a good prospect in the middle.

I don’t think our squad is complete, though. We’re still another two wingers away from competing for that top six spot in my opinion; but Leeds are in talks with Jordan Botaka – a winger from Excelsior – a signing which could mark the end of Leeds’ spending until January at least.

Will Leeds be doing anymore business before 6pm tomorrow?

Incoming
As said above, Jordan Botaka is one player Leeds are looking at. I’m hoping for something else though. When asked in his press conference, Rosler’s response when asked if Leeds will be doing any more business was a quick “I think so, yes.” This is encouraging for any Leeds fan. There are plenty of wingers besides Botaka.

Will Buckley has been linked and would be a fantastic signing, he’s a real talent and has proved his worth in the Championship with Watford and Brighton. He got his move the Premiership with Sunderland for a fee of around £2.5 million but hasn’t featured very much. A move back to the Championship could reignite his career and with Leeds needing wingers, why not?

Anthony Limbombe was heavily linked with a move to Elland Road in the last few weeks but with his current club NEC Nijmegen wanting over £2 million, it’s clear that Leeds do not believe he’s worth that amount and appear to have broken off negotiations.

Throughout the Summer Leeds have been linked with Liam Moore, a centre-back from Leicester. I think this will only happen if someone was to leave Elland Road. I think it would only be a loan move for the 22-year-old but he looks a good young talent.

That would probably be the only business Leeds do. I can’t see us needing to fill any other positions but you never know with Massimo Cellino.

Outgoing
I’m not sure how true it is but Giuseppe Bellusci was linked with a move back to Italy just recently. I think it could be true, he’s had a lot of controversy, including his alleged racial abuse towards Norwich’s Cameron Jerome as well as him refusing to feature along with the other sicknote five in the game against Charlton Athletic last season. Atalanta and Bologna were both linked and I reckon this is the deal that signing Liam Moore is dependent on.

I’m hopeful that that’s the only “outgoing” deal Leeds will be doing, if they do any in the next couple of days. I’m worried that clubs will come knocking about Lewis Cook. He put in another excellent performance against Derby at the weekend and it can’t have gone unnoticed.

Sunderland have asked about Sam Byram this Summer and although they were knocked back, you know clubs tend to panic buy on the last day of the transfer window.

Finally, tomorrow marks a year to the day Leeds did this…
image: http://leedsallover.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/LUFC-TWEET.jpg

I just hope there’s no repeat this time around.

Read more at http://leedsallover.com/transfer-deadline-day-tomorrow-what-will-leeds-united-do/#VSYOB56X2jv5t2d4.99
Min første Leeds-kamp: