Skrevet av Emne: 2015-16: Forventninger til sesongen  (Lest 70641 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Jon R

Sv: 2015-16: Forventninger til sesongen
« Svar #90 på: Juli 28, 2015, 14:00:25 »
Litt i Don Revies ånd dette!  #liker

“If we do everything that a top-six team would do and produce on the pitch then we can be in and around the play-offs. That’s the plan.”

Ingen tvil om dette er en masterplan!   ;)

Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #91 på: Juli 29, 2015, 20:45:42 »

Jeg ønsker virkelig at denne gutten skal få oppleve Leeds 'tilbake!'

Gutten er forresten funnet, vedlagt bildet var tweeten
Leeds Fan ‏@LeedsFanz  · 11m11 minutes ago 
This lad from 2004 has only tweeted 4 times - all 2 years ago, about tennis!
20 new followers today! @ricko1992 #lufc

...han har minst 21 nye følgere i løpet av dagen, nå  :D

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #92 på: Juli 29, 2015, 21:08:16 »

Jeg ønsker virkelig at denne gutten skal få oppleve Leeds 'tilbake!'

Gutten er forresten funnet, vedlagt bildet var tweeten
Leeds Fan ‏@LeedsFanz  · 11m11 minutes ago 
This lad from 2004 has only tweeted 4 times - all 2 years ago, about tennis!
20 new followers today! @ricko1992 #lufc

...han har minst 21 nye følgere i løpet av dagen, nå  :D

Her har vi et nyere foto:

@LeedsFanz: Hey @ricko1992 you look a lot happier now than you did back then? Still a big #lufc fan? #2004 http://t.co/qlkb7I2tis

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #93 på: Juli 30, 2015, 09:26:40 »
Leeds United: Quick fixes won’t work out at Elland Road – Lorimer

Peter Lorimer
06:22 Thursday 30 July 2015

Something’s going on in the Championship. You look around and after quite a few barren years – years in which clubs kept their finances tight – the willingness to spend money is quite apparent again. Caution’s been thrown to the wind.

Between the signing of Stewart Downing and the massive bids for Jordan Rhodes, Middlesbrough are setting the bar especially high. They’re talking about a fee of £12million for Rhodes and that almost completely unheard of in the Championship.

The way Boro are going for it shows you how desperate clubs are to get into the Premier League.

Their owner, Steve Gibson, is obviously a fan and he’s put his life and soul into that club. But they’re not the only team who are throwing money about. Even Leeds United’s signing of Chris Wood went far beyond the average fee spent at Elland Road. Right across the division there’s a determination to speculate and accumulate.

Fair enough, the fee that Blackburn are demanding for Rhodes dwarfs the money spent by Leeds on Wood but to be fair to the powers that be at Elland Road, they’re starting from much further down the scale.

Boro have been investing for a while now and they were play-off finalists last season. They’re stepping it up year on year and make no mistake, they’ve got more things in place than we have at Leeds. But for all that I’m still really happy with the direction our club have been taking – and I do think that we’ve seen a vital change in attitude.

It couldn’t be said that our spending has been over the top this summer – and I’d argue with anyone who thinks Leeds should spend more than we can afford – but you can’t deny that we’ve been acting like good, stable clubs tend to act.

There’s a big coaching team in place under Uwe Rosler and some proper infrastructure behind the scenes too. We’ve signed some good players in my view and the club feel fresher and more vibrant. It makes me think that we’ve got our act together and are finally in possession of a plan which will pay off eventually. Quick fixes are never going to work at Elland Road. They don’t often work in the Championship. For all the money that Gibson’s spent at Boro, they’ve taken a couple of seasons to get into a position where most people see them as title favourites. Elsewhere, Nottingham Forest are a good example of why money alone isn’t the answer.

You do need cash and, with the way the Championship is going, you’ve got very little chance of getting out of this division without some financial clout. But money counts for little unless you’ve got good management, good coaching, a good ethos and good organisation to go with it. I’m starting to feel like we tick a few of those boxes at Leeds.

So do we have any chance of promotion this season? I honestly think that’s difficult to predict.

In fairness, you wouldn’t place us as hot favourites to make it into the top two or the top six but I do reckon we have the potential to be a bit of a surprise package.

For me, everything depends on how well we start, and for a couple of reasons. If we start poorly – and it has to be said that the first month is very tough on paper – then we’ll be under a bit of pressure and chasing our tails from the outset. Leeds are a club who need momentum so the early results are crucial.

But I also suspect that Massimo Cellino will be watching the first few weeks very closely.

We’ve still got a few weeks of the transfer window to run and knowing him, I could see him being tempted into a few late deals if we’re up and running and looking good at the end of August.

He’s not a guy who wants to stay in the Championship forever and as much as he seems to be quite realistic about our chances this season, I’m sure he’d jump on any opportunity to go up.

I’m not going to shout the odds about making the play-offs but if we get on a roll, we might just sneak in there. It’s high time this club did.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #94 på: Juli 30, 2015, 11:02:08 »
Lorimer våger ikke spå for årets sesong, noe jeg skjønner godt. Ser at Boro selvsagt nevnes bblant favorittene og det sammen med Derby og Wolves selvsagt. Spennende blir det og jeg håper Peter har rett i at vi kan overraske. Tøff åpning på sesongen og Burnley i første kamp!!

Det nærmer seg folkesn, klarer vi å lande vingspillere før oppstart??
Yeboahs vitne

baste

« Svar #95 på: Juli 30, 2015, 16:30:40 »
Så åpningskampen mot Derby i 2010, da tapte vi 2-1
Denne føl æ at vi vinn 2-1  :D

Æ og min datter er på plass i Leeds torsdag.
Ble Queens hotell, da Marriot va fullt.

Sees !!

Marching on together

sportcarl1

« Svar #96 på: Juli 30, 2015, 16:34:06 »
Så åpningskampen mot Derby i 2010, da tapte vi 2-1
Denne føl æ at vi vinn 2-1  :D

Æ og min datter er på plass i Leeds torsdag.
Ble Queens hotell, da Marriot va fullt.

Sees !!

Marching on together
känns bra att vi slår ur underläge och att alla andra lag  och bookmakers tror att vi är samma lag som förra säsongen, det är vi definitvt inte  är bara att jämföra startelvan förra året mot den vi kommer ställa upp med nästa lördag,

rd1

« Svar #97 på: Juli 30, 2015, 18:31:33 »
Håpet og troen på en opptur er alltid til stede, la oss tro følgende:
1. Våre youngsters blir enda bedre
2. Samme stopperpar over tid, som nå ser realistisk ut, tetter igjen bak
3. Keepern holder samme nivå som ifjor
4. Buckley eller tilsvarende ving blir en hit
5. Vår nye spiss = chapman

1+2+3+4+5=opprykk.
"Who needs Cantona??"

enur

« Svar #98 på: Juli 30, 2015, 21:30:53 »
Som vanlig er det vanskelig å spå noe som helst i The Championship. Om mulig, er serien nå enda mer uforutsigbar enn før. Skulle gjerne sagt at jeg trodde på en PO- eller opprykksplass, men realisten i meg sier at vi vil gjøre det litt bedre enn i de 3-4 siste sesongene, dvs. at vi ender rundt topp-10.

Når det er sagt, er ikke veien opp til play-off veldig lang. Med skikkelig flyt og god utvikling på spillere som Cook, Mowatt og Byram, kan vi kanskje håpe på en virkelig god sesong?
« Siste redigering: Juli 30, 2015, 21:35:46 av enur »

Marching on together

Promotion 2010

« Svar #99 på: Juli 31, 2015, 13:09:06 »
Konkurrentene:

•   Birmingham City
Birmingham had a huge resurgence last year under Gary Rowett after Lee Clark looked destined to take them down, they finished up 10th in the end with Clayton Donaldson scoring 15 goals. Rowett got a lot out of a lot of average players, gems like Demari Grey and very shrewd moves in the loan market. Onto this season the blues have signed 5 players, one for a fee (Maikel Kieftenbeld from Groningen) and four free Alex Jones (WBA), Jacques Mahogma (Sheff W), Adam Legzdins (Orient) Tomasz Kuszczak (Wolves). The latter being replacement for Darren Randolph who left for West Ham on a free transfer. Also leaving st Andrews are the big lump Zigic and Gavin Gunning who also were out of contract.
The blues seem to have replaced average players with average players, can Rowett get them playing like they did last year, if they can recreate the form of last season with a whole season to go there is a chance they could sneak the playoffs. I from looking at their squad though I can’t see that they just don’t look good enough IMO. This division throws up a dark horse. It could very much be Birmingham, I’d be more expecting them to finish low mid table. Not much of a prediction but I think between 8th and 24th is a possibility.

•   Blackburn Rovers
Finishing 9th last term a position I think they will do well to match this, they are under a transfer embargo and have already sold playmaker Tom Cairney to division rivals Fulham & Ex Manchester United academy player Josh King going to newly Premier League Bournemouth. At the time of writing there are rumours of Jordan Rhodes moving away in a £12-14m deal to Boro and Gestede to Aston Villa. These two being 66% of Rovers Goal scorers in the previous campaign. That’s a huge hole to fill when you can’t buy anyone, a hole that if they don’t replace I can see them struggling to stay up. A good advert for playing by the FFP rules. Id say its likely that one will go so I can see rovers finishing mid lower half of the table. Prediction 12th – 24th

•   Bolton Wanderers
Huge clearout for Neil Lennons men who finished 18th last term. Names like Andrews, Beckford, Bogdan, Davies, Mills, Baptiste to name a few all who played parts last year with frees Amos, Madine, Osede, Ceberio & Lussey replacing them. Bolton have huge debts and it will be a huge job for Lennon to finish above last term with the now depleted squad. Prediction 18th – 24th

•   Brentford
Probably the over achievers last year finishing 5th and losing to Middlesbrough in the playoffs. Manager Mark Warburton has departed and new guy Marinus Dijkhuizen has replaced him after leaving SBV Excelsior to take up the job at the soon to be Vacated Griffin Park. Brentford have spent a few million in the window with Konstantin Kerschbaumer, Josh McEachran, Andreas Bjelland & Lasse Vibe being some of the bigger names while seeing Will Grigg go to wigan for £1m and a few releases including Jonathan Douglas & Tommy Smith. If they keep the same style and consistency they had with Warburton, The Bees could challenge for the playoffs again. On the other hand it could be a massive flop and they could be heading back down to league one after one dream season. I can’t call it. Prediction 6th – 24th

•   Brighton and Hove Albion
Brighton finished 20th last year, when they came to Elland Road they were very good, one of the better performances in my opinion. That suggests to me they were very inconsistent and not the best at scoring with the Liverpool loanee Teixeira (6) being the top league scorer… Centre back Lewis Dunk being overall top scorer with 7.. and he is rumoured with a move away. Brighton have spent £1m on Striker Tomer Hemed and a few other undisclosed transfers of players from around Europe including Jack Harper from the Real Madrid youth system. I don’t have much knowledge of any of the players Brighton have brought in, but I think Chris Houghton needs to start getting the best out of experienced championship players like Makai-Smith, Gordon Greer, Kemmy Augusine & Andrew Crofts. Prediction 16th – 24th

•   Bristol City
Bristol city return to the championship after two years in league one. They seem to have sorted themselves out after spending a lot of money on very average players that took them down. Bristol won league one by 8 points over MK Dons and will be looking to take that momentum into this season. The Robins have signed Striker Jonathan Kodjia from Angers SCO who finished 3rd in Ligue 2. Going out are the sometimes brilliant other times appauling Jay Emanuell-Thomas and Gregg Cunningham to divisional rivals QPR & Preston. I think City will use the momentum and get a lower top half finish. Prediction 6th – 16th

Read more at http://leedsallover.com/a-look-at-how-the-rest-of-the-championship-will-affect-leeds-part-2/#QgrGVchy09Y7rIua.99
« Siste redigering: Juli 31, 2015, 13:13:42 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Sydhagen

« Svar #100 på: August 01, 2015, 17:40:23 »
Dette blir opprykk!  ;D
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Leedsfan

« Svar #101 på: August 01, 2015, 17:41:09 »
Dette blir opprykk!  ;D

:) Dette blir topp-10!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Sydhagen

« Svar #102 på: August 01, 2015, 17:43:26 »
Dette blir opprykk!  ;D

:) Dette blir topp-10!

Stemmer!
Opprykk er en del av topp-10  ;) ;D
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Sydhagen

« Svar #103 på: August 01, 2015, 17:44:15 »
Tar litt av seff, men har ikke følt meg så optimistisk før en sesongstart på maaaaaange år!  :)

baste

« Svar #104 på: August 01, 2015, 17:55:59 »
Elland Road was once a fortress under the great Don Revie side and latterly Howard Wilkinson. Former TV pundit Jimmy Greaves described the atmosphere inside Elland Road as worth a goal start to Leeds during a spell in the late 1980`s and early 1990`s as Leeds won the Second and First Division titles during a three-year spell. Leeds lost just seven games during a four season spell that saw them remain unbeaten during the title winning season of 1991/92.

Lov å håpe på at vi igjen gjør Elland Road til en festning. Da bli det opprykk.

MOT

samadhi

« Svar #105 på: August 01, 2015, 23:11:30 »
Etter den dårlige avslutningen på forrige sesong så har denne sommeren vært en eneste stor opptur.
For å prøve å ta en "Kato" oppsummering;

1. Cellino har trukket seg tilbake. Virker ikke å være for delaktig i transfers, men er villig til å bruke penger.

2. En solid manager inn med klar spillestil og som har fått hentet de spillerne han ønsker.

3. Italienerne er ute og inn er kommet folk som kjenner engelsk fotball i viktige roller. Adam Pearson virker som en veldig god mann.

4. Vi har faktisk brukt penger på å hente akkurat de spillerne som fansen ønsket før sommeren (=en stopper, en midtbanespiller, en spiss, og en ving +++)

5. Vi har foreløpig beholdt unggutta, og det virker som at Byram, Taylor, Cook og Mowatt blir viktigere enn noen sinne i år. I tillegg ser det ut som at Phillips er klar for gjennombrudd i år.

6. Til og med draktene ser så bra ut som de kan.

...jeg våger å tro at vi kan blande oss inn i opprykkskampen i år.
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

Promotion 2010

« Svar #106 på: August 02, 2015, 11:50:12 »
Anerkjente 442 på ville veier:

@ephemeraljoy: I hope Rosler pin this on the dressing room wall throughout the season. #lufc http://t.co/wfXtjUUqdP

Tipper oss på 21.plass!   ::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

sportcarl1

« Svar #107 på: August 02, 2015, 12:01:55 »
Anerkjente 442 på ville veier:

@ephemeraljoy: I hope Rosler pin this on the dressing room wall throughout the season. #lufc http://t.co/wfXtjUUqdP

Tipper oss på 21.plass!   ::)
tippar de oss så högt upp :D, då slipper vi bli degraderade i alla fall

Promotion 2010

« Svar #108 på: August 02, 2015, 14:44:43 »

SEASON PREDICTIONS - ON A WING(ER) AND A PRAYER, LEEDS WILL DO WELL

Season predictions – On a wing(er) and a prayer, Leeds will do well
 TSS  August 2, 2015  Leeds United 2 Comments

I can already hear the cries of laughter before I’ve committed my season prediction to the highly-quotable and unforgiving world of the internet, so allow me to preface it by pointing out that I’m not one for blind optimism. It hasn’t been the most difficult task unfortunately, but I’ve correctly predicted Leeds’ boring mid-table finishes in every season since Simon Grayson left the club.

By and large, the problems have been repeated season after season. Too much change and instability, our best players sold and obvious weaknesses in a squad lacking balance.

I’m not going to argue Leeds are the strongest side in the league because if that was true, we’d be talking about an easy trot to the title, but I genuinely believe we’re in a better position now than we have been for several years.

Key to all that is the youngsters we’ve (at the point of writing) retained. They, along with Silvestri, Berardi, Antenucci and one or two others provide a stable core with a year of playing together under their belts. Given the price of success and failure in this division, that kind of stability can be pretty rare and should count for a lot.

We’ve also sured up our two biggest weaknesses of last season, or at least, we will have done when/if Stuart Dallas completes his move later this week. The left-side has long been an area of weakness for Leeds, creating an imbalance that dragged other players out of position and knocked on to everything else. The old ‘square pegs in round holes’ problem.

Sol Bamba signing permanently is a major improvement too. His arrival instantly strengthened our defence, he’s an obvious leadership figure that a squad as young as ours benefits hugely from and he too could be considered a piece of the stability jigsaw given that he was here for a few months last season.

I never doubted Chris Wood as such, but his performance against Everton convinced me he’ll lead our line like no one since Luciano Becchio has managed. He’s strong, has half a yard of pace, moves around well, looks comfortable in possession, holds the ball up to bring other players into the game and, rather importantly, has an eye for goal. With Micro Antenucci as back-up, width provided by Byram and Dallas plus Alex Mowatt adding support, I don’t think goals will be an issue this season.

Our philosophy or style of play is important too. Rösler has spoken about ‘heavy metal’ football, which is difficult to imagine in a division as scrappy as the Championship, but the “up and at ‘em” mentality that involves is crucial to a successful Leeds United side, mostly because it’s what gets the crowd going and an almost bloodthirsty Elland Road crowd roaring on every tackle is an intimidating place to play football, one that few teams would look forward to.

None of this is to say Leeds are without our problems. Neutrals are predicting a finish as low as 21st for Rösler’s side, which is undoubtedly a nod to the chaotic environment Elland Road was for much of last season. But in an interview with Uwe Rösler today, the Daily Mail talks about the buffer Adam Pearson and Martyn Glover provide Rösler from Cellino’s knee-jerk moments of frustration and they do seem to be having a positive effect on controlling the mood at the club. For the most part, this has been the calmest summer I can remember for a long time.

Depth tends to be an issue for every second tier club and while our starting XI is strong, there’s obvious areas in which an injury or suspension could do serious damage. Central midfield is where we’re at our strongest in that sense, but based on the 4-5-1 Rösler seems to be set on, strikers aren’t much of an issue either – Mirco Antenucci is excellent cover for Chris Wood.

We have the numbers – if not the quality – in central defence too, which leaves wide cover as our biggest issue. Doukara seems to have impressed people during pre-season and there’s a few centre-backs who can do half a job at RB. An injury to Sam Byram or Gaetano Berardi would obviously be a problem, but not as big of an issue as one on the left-side where Charlie Taylor and Stuart Dallas (assuming he signs) are our only options.

Our business may be complete with the arrival of Dallas, but if we are to add one more, I’d suggest signing another left-back makes the most sense since Taylor is versatile and can play LB and LW, thus giving us adequate cover in every position. You can’t totally negate the effect of an injury to key personnel, even a club with Man City’s resources would struggle with the loss of Sergio Ageuro, but a serviceable plan B should be a given.

However, barring any mental moments from Massimo Cellino or a plague of injuries to key players, I think Stuart Dallas pushes us over the top six contenders line. We have the required stability, a manager with a plan to play the kind of football I think will get the best out of our young side and have strengthened the biggest problem areas of last season.

In some ways, this could be very reminiscent of Simon Grayson’s first year back in the Championship. While we’re reliant upon key players and aren’t quite the finished article, all that separated us from the top six that season was Ken Bates’ poor performance in the January transfer window, which is an issue I don’t foresee with Cellino. If Leeds are there or thereabouts come Christmas, I fully expect him to double-down on a promotion push and strengthen any areas in which we’ve struggled.

For all those reasons, I’m predicting top six. Brace yourselves, optimism is returning to Elland Road.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #109 på: August 02, 2015, 14:50:08 »
Konkurrentene forts...

•   Burnley
The first of the relegated sides is Lancashire outfit Burnley. Losing Ings, Trippier and Shackell probably the 3 players first on the Burnley team sheet last year is going to be hard to replace. Time for “The Ginger Mourinho” to show how good he is. He has brought in Lowton (Villa), Vossen (Boro) and Long (Everton) i think they will be there or there about if they keep the rest of their squad together and replace Shackell. Prediction 2nd – 8th

•   Cardiff City
Finishing 11th after being relegated from their 1 year stint in the Premier League will be seen as an under achievement in the whole, especially from eccentric owner Vincent Tan. The Bluebirds getting rid of ex Manchester United poacher Ole Gunnar Solskjaer halfway into September after 3 losses in 7 games. Slade his replacement wasn’t much better. Maybe with a pre season under his belt and chance to shape his squad Slade can push Cardiff up to a playoff challenging position. Maynard, McNaughton and Theophile Catherine have all left the Cardiff City Stadium and Ajayi (Arsenal) Blaise (Bordeaux) & Sammy Ameobi (Newcastle(Loan)) have come in. With the squad they have they should be going for the playoffs at least. But they could also finish lower mid table IMO. Prediction 4th – 14th

•   Charlton Athletic
A respectable 12th position for Charlton last year, well at least I think so, new owner new coach a lot of players released this summer and young talent Joe Gomez going to Liverpool for £5m leaving coach Guy Luzon space to form his own team. I can’t say I know anything enough of how Guy Luzon wants to play or the players he has already brought in but I think if they get higher than 12th they should be happy with that. Maybe a push for the playoffs? Prediction 6th – 18th

Read more at http://leedsallover.com/category/news/#e1G8TWFmB5FJxP3B.99

•   Derby County
Well it looks like this summer Derby plan on being up there as the big spenders, they’ve spent 10.5m not including the transfer of ex Leeds Goalkeeper Scott Carson. Free Transfers of Chris Baird, Darren Bent & Alex Pearce, money spent on Weimann, Ince and Shackell suggests that Derby are planning on going up and with what they already have and the pedigree of ex Real Madrid assistant manager Paul Clement replacing Steve Mclaren they should be up there. If they aren’t, they should give up football. Prediction 1st – 6th

•   Fulham
Everything went completely wrong for them after Al-Fayed selling to Shahid Kahn resulting in nearly two consecutive relegations only to be saved by Kit Symonds getting the Fulham players playing for him. One big signing for Fulham is Tom Cairney from Blackburn and notable departures of young starlet Partick Roberts to Man City and flops Brian Ruiz and Hugo Rodallega leaving also. Fulham had a lot of expensive players not living up to their ability. If they can get that sorted out they have a good chance of pushing for the playoffs. A few experienced championship players and a good crop of youngsters. I expect them to do ok. Prediction 5th – 12th

•   Huddersfield Town
The big news from towns summer is the £2m sale of Connor Coady to wolves a good 1.5m profit but leaving them very lacking in quality in the middle. Town will be very much reliant on Nakhi Wells again and James Vaughan but they need to keep him fit, something I don’t think is possible for this player. Personally I think this is going to be their 4th and last season before returning to the 3rd tier. Probably to be replaced by Bradford city. Prediction 20th – 24th

Read more at http://leedsallover.com/category/news/#XFoWmHqTscdo9qKZ.99
« Siste redigering: August 02, 2015, 14:55:29 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Annesj

« Svar #110 på: August 03, 2015, 10:14:44 »
Må vel ha vært vår mest rolige og beste preseason på mange år dette? Forventingene er top half finish for min del. Selvom det er mange år siden jeg har hatt noe som kan kalles forventninger. Kun håp. Det er flere lag i denne divisjonen som er bedre enn oss på papiret pr idag ihvertfall. Men med en go start og litt flyt kan vi kanskje være med å sniffe på PO plass fra tid til annen denne sesongen. Tror vi må ha inn i det minste en el 2 lånespillere for noe mer bredde i stallen.

Syns det ser lysere ut på mange år for oss. Ungdommen vår beholdes. Ungt lag som har stort utviklingspotensiale. Bygger litt lag nå virker det som og byggingen er nok ikke ferdig selvom det er slutt på overganger for dette vinduet etter Dallas. Bedre folk i viktige administrative posisjoner. En Cellino som foreløpig har trukket seg litt tilbake kan det virke som å lar kompetansen jobbe. Selvom man som leedssupporter kun sitter å venter på neste negative ooppslag rundt klubben ;)

Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

sveifors

« Svar #111 på: August 03, 2015, 13:16:42 »
Er blitt en smule optimistisk i det siste. Hvordan sesongen går tror jeg er avhengig hvordan første måneden bærer ad. Uwe R er avhengig av å vinne kamper for å få arbeidsro.

Først og fremst er jeg fornøyd med at vi nå faktisk ser ut til at Uwe R holder på å ta oss inn i den moderne fotballen.
Kollektiv tenking, når skal vi presse høyt, formasjoner, kontringer, alle kjenner oppgavene sine og kondis.

Ære være tidligere managerer, men vi har vært altfor lett å finne uta av og for avhengig av enkeltspillere.

Håper vi kan fortsette å bygge fra bunn til ett nytt storlag
Sveifors

Always look on the LEEDS side of life

Blank_File

Sv: Sv: 2015-16: Forventninger til sesongen
« Svar #112 på: August 03, 2015, 14:21:58 »
Har unngått å snakke om dette temaet lenge. Jeg er forberedt på at "terroristen" Cellino snart tar bort grunnen vi står på. Det er typisk slike folk som han. Akkurat når vi begynner å føle oss trygge og slutter å se oss rundt etter farer så slår han til.

Hvis ikke tror jeg vi rykker opp.

Frode

« Svar #113 på: August 03, 2015, 19:29:09 »
Tror vi kommer litt sent ut av startblokkene og åpner under pari. Så tror jeg det går bedre etter hvert, og er vi heldige kan vi kjempe om en play-off plass. Tipper vi blir nr. 8.

sportcarl1

Sv: Sv: 2015-16: Forventninger til sesongen
« Svar #114 på: August 03, 2015, 19:32:07 »
Har unngått å snakke om dette temaet lenge. Jeg er forberedt på at "terroristen" Cellino snart tar bort grunnen vi står på. Det er typisk slike folk som han. Akkurat når vi begynner å føle oss trygge og slutter å se oss rundt etter farer så slår han til.

terrorist, ja det var inte höga tankar om vår ägare, vad skall man kalla våra tidigare ägare då

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #115 på: August 03, 2015, 19:35:26 »
Er blitt en smule optimistisk i det siste. Hvordan sesongen går tror jeg er avhengig hvordan første måneden bærer ad. Uwe R er avhengig av å vinne kamper for å få arbeidsro.

Først og fremst er jeg fornøyd med at vi nå faktisk ser ut til at Uwe R holder på å ta oss inn i den moderne fotballen.
Kollektiv tenking, når skal vi presse høyt, formasjoner, kontringer, alle kjenner oppgavene sine og kondis.

Ære være tidligere managerer, men vi har vært altfor lett å finne uta av og for avhengig av enkeltspillere.

Det kommer dessverre ikke til å skje....i hvert fall ikke med Cellino :( La oss si at Uwe gjør alt rett, de unge står frem som stjernespillere, og alle signeringer slår til i løpet av sesongen og vi rykker opp- hva skjer da? jo da kommer budene inn, og når budet er stort nok så selger Cellino. Dette er dessverre likt for alle lag i England bortsett fra 5-6 stykker som har flust med penger. Money Talks... Se hva som skjedde med Everton da Rooney var der og de hadde noe stort på gang, da kom budet på £30 mill, og klubben klarte ikke å si nei....siden har det vel bare gått nedover....dette er bare et eksempel, men det er mange andre. For å nå opp til de beste, så må man ha en eier som har råd til å si nei når de store budene kommer. Så enkelt-så vanskelig....

Sydhagen

« Svar #116 på: August 03, 2015, 19:59:38 »
Everton har vel vært en stabil middelhavsfarer siden det glade 80-tallet...Så kan ikke akkurat si at det har gått nedover med de etter salget av Rooney...

Men ellers enig. Er vanskelig å stå imot et bud på 30 mill viss man ikke ligger i toppen.

Blank_File

Sv: Sv: Sv: Sv: 2015-16: Forventninger til sesongen
« Svar #117 på: August 03, 2015, 20:13:33 »

terrorist, ja det var inte höga tankar om vår ägare, vad skall man kalla våra tidigare ägare då

Mener bare at han bruker terroristiske virkemidler på tankeplanet for meg personlig. Ikke at han kan sammenlignes med en.

Runar

« Svar #118 på: August 03, 2015, 20:47:21 »

Det kommer dessverre ikke til å skje....i hvert fall ikke med Cellino :( La oss si at Uwe gjør alt rett, de unge står frem som stjernespillere, og alle signeringer slår til i løpet av sesongen og vi rykker opp- hva skjer da? jo da kommer budene inn, og når budet er stort nok så selger Cellino. Dette er dessverre likt for alle lag i England bortsett fra 5-6 stykker som har flust med penger. Money Talks... Se hva som skjedde med Everton da Rooney var der og de hadde noe stort på gang, da kom budet på £30 mill, og klubben klarte ikke å si nei....siden har det vel bare gått nedover....dette er bare et eksempel, men det er mange andre. For å nå opp til de beste, så må man ha en eier som har råd til å si nei når de store budene kommer. Så enkelt-så vanskelig....

Se hva som skjedde?

Klubben ble nummer 4 året etter de solgte Rooney og spile CL-kvalikk til 05/06 sesongen...

Selv Pool måtte selge Stearling når City kom, og Man Utd har solgt til Real Madrid i mange år... Det er ALLTID noen som er større, sterkere og rikere enn andre, det er slik verden er. På samme måte som vi var større, sterkere og rikere enn, West-Ham, Charlton, Coventry, Sunderland og Sogndal når vi støvsugde markedet for talentfulle spillere i 20 årene. Klubbene ville ikke selge, men tilbudet var for godt til å takke nei, eller spilleren selv presset igjennom overgangen.

Er det slik at du vil bli værende i divisjonen fordi vi ikke kommer til å konkurrere i toppen direkte fra Sky Bet Championship?

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #119 på: August 03, 2015, 21:05:01 »

Se hva som skjedde?

Klubben ble nummer 4 året etter de solgte Rooney og spile CL-kvalikk til 05/06 sesongen...

Selv Pool måtte selge Stearling når City kom, og Man Utd har solgt til Real Madrid i mange år... Det er ALLTID noen som er større, sterkere og rikere enn andre, det er slik verden er. På samme måte som vi var større, sterkere og rikere enn, West-Ham, Charlton, Coventry, Sunderland og Sogndal når vi støvsugde markedet for talentfulle spillere i 20 årene. Klubbene ville ikke selge, men tilbudet var for godt til å takke nei, eller spilleren selv presset igjennom overgangen.

Er det slik at du vil bli værende i divisjonen fordi vi ikke kommer til å konkurrere i toppen direkte fra Sky Bet Championship?
Nei, jeg mener man bør satse maksimalt på å rykke opp. Ã… bruke penger på å kjøpe kvalitetsspillere, fører sjelden til at man kommer lengre unna opprykk. Den økonomiske forskjellen på divisjonene er dssverre helt absurd ;)