Skrevet av Emne: Treningskamp: vs Eintracht Frankfurt @ (Austria), tirsdag 21/7 2015, kl 18.15  (Lest 22753 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Tuesday’s pre-season friendly against Eintracht Frankfurt will be shown live in full on LUTV from Austria.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1hmiv1ztpoltz19q3xkw8rxste/title/lutv-united-vs-frankfurt-%3F-live!?#sthash.PGKlx9SJ.dpuf
« Siste redigering: Juli 21, 2015, 10:27:23 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Trond90

We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

Promotion 2010

Gutta på vei ut i dag tidlig!

@LUFC: Early start at Manchester Airport as #lufc prepare to head out to Austria for pre-season... #lufcontour http://t.co/kfd6bKXr2c

Man kan få kjøpt Leedsdrakt på Stockport Airport!  ;D

@LUFC: Manchester Airport: Can't seem to go anywhere without spotting an #lufc shirt... #lufcontour http://t.co/nXBpT073wB
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

SIGN INSIGN UP

NEWSPRE-SEASON: UNITED TOUCH DOWN IN AUSTRIA

25-man squad and coaching staff reach pre-season training base...

PUBLISHED 18 JULY 2015 AT 04:00

504 798

The United squad and coaching staff reached the Austrian base for their pre-season training camp on Saturday afternoon, with 25 players making the trip across the German border after landing in Munich.

All six summer signings travelled and were joined by Academy graduates Lewie Coyle and Lewis Walters as the youngsters look to make an early impression on head coach Uwe Rosler. Luke Murphy also headed out with the squad, continuing his recovery from the recent knee injury picked up in training.

United will meet German side Eintracht Frankfurt at Sportzentrum Eugendorf on Tuesday evening (6.15pm, live on LUTV), before heading out to Norway on Friday for the second leg of the tour – where they will meet further Bundesliga opposition, Hoffenheim, in Lillestrom on Saturday (4pm).

United’s travelling 25-man squad:
Tom Adeyemi
Mirco Antenucci
Sol Bamba
Giuseppe Bellusci
Gaetano Berardi
Tommaso Bianchi
Sam Byram
Lewis Cook
Liam Cooper
Lewie Coyle
Souleymane Doukara
Lee Erwin
Charlie Horton
Steve Morison
Alex Mowatt
Luke Murphy
Kalvin Phillips
Billy Sharp
Marco Silvestri
Casper Sloth
Charlie Taylor
Ross Turnbull
Lewis Walters
Chris Wood
Scott Wootton

How to follow United’s pre-season tour: 
Here on leedsunited.com we’ll be bringing you exclusive content every day of the tour from within the camp, including behind-the-scenes photos, interviews, match reports and any breaking news as it happens. Our official Twitter account - @LUFC â€“ will bring you team news and live updates of both games. If you're making the trip, we'd love to see your photos using the hashtag #lufcontour.

LUTV will also be out in Austria and Norway to follow United every step of the way, and subscribers can watch Tuesday's game with Eintracht Frankfurt live, as well as enjoying full match commentary of both friendlies, highlights, exclusive interviews, behind-the-scenes footage and much, much more. Click here to subscribe now for just £1 per week!

Pre-season tour fixtures: 
Tuesday July 21 – Eintracht Frankfurt, Sportzentrum Eugendorf, Austria – 6.15pm kick-off (WATCH LIVE ON LUTV)
Saturday July 25 – Hoffenheim, Arasen Stadion, Lillestrom, Norway – 4pm kick-off

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/21egq87rr0z21qabb2e3epe9f/title/pre-season-united-touch-down-in-austria#sthash.qNlTAqcU.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Wootton will play at right-back tomorrow, Berardi at left-back and Sloth on left wing. Rosler says he wants to experiment.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Leeds United: Striker Wood to be on subs bench for Frankfurt clash

Leeds United head coach Uwe R�sler chats to Chris Wood during training at the club's training camp in Austria today. Picture : Jonathan Gawthorpe.
Phil Hay in Salzburg
15:53 Monday 20 July 2015

Chris Wood will be left out of Uwe Rosler’s line-up against Eintracht Frankfurt tomorrow as Leeds United continue to monitor their £3m striker’s hamstring problem.

Wood completed a short warm-up at United’s training camp in Austria this morning but did not complete the full session after complaining of a fresh niggle over the weekend.

The New Zealand international has been carrying the complaint for the past week and was forced to withdraw from Wednesday’s 1-1 draw at York City.

Wood travelled on tour to Austria regardless and trained with Rosler’s squad for the first two days of their trip but he will be among the substitutes in Eugendorf tomorrow and could be rested until Saturday’s friendly against Hoffenheim in Norway.

Steve Morison is expected to start up front for the second game running.

Head coach Rosler said: “He did the warm-up this morning. That was planned.

“He won’t start tomorrow and he will build up for the game on Saturday. If everything goes normal then he will start on Saturday.”

Wood’s absence has been a frustration for Rosler, disrupting his new signing’s preparation for the forthcoming Championship season.

Leeds, however, have avoided a spate of injuries so far and Luke Murphy will be the only other absentee tomorrow after undergoing knee surgery earlier this month.

Murphy is in Austria and completed a running session this morning. He is expected to return to contention before the end of next month.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

Kick off er vel 18:15 norsk tid og 17:15 UK time?

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Promotion 2010

Kick off er vel 18:15 norsk tid og 17:15 UK time?

auren

Jepp! Fikset!  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

ROSLER: FRANKFURT GAME TO PROVIDE ANSWERS
Head coach previews Tuesday’s friendly with Eintracht Frankfurt...

PUBLISHED 21 JULY 2015 AT 08:00

0 36PRE-SEASON, UWE ROSLER, EINTRACHT FRANKFURT

Uwe Rosler expects to get "some good answers" from United’s friendly with Eintracht Frankfurt on Tuesday evening, saying "you’ll see afterwards where we are".

The game - live on LUTV (5.15pm kick-off UK time) - is the first fixture of the club’s pre-season tour of Austria and Norway, which culminates against Hoffenheim in Lillestrom on Saturday.

Frankfurt, who finished ninth in the Bundesliga last term, will provide United’s biggest test of the summer so far as Rosler gears his players up for the new campaign.

“Playing a top opposition, I expect that we raise our level like we did from Harrogate to York,” the head coach said.

“Now, we raise it from York to Frankfurt. We’ll be put through very difficult conditions – it will be hot and we will have to run a lot.

“We will have to be working as a team against the ball and with the ball. We have to show a willingness to attack, even against top opposition.

“I think, in terms of fitness and morale and organisation, we will get some good answers tonight.

“I will give players a chance, especially when I see them doing well in training.

“I’m looking forward to the game. It will be a big test and you’ll see afterwards where we are.”

On the training camp so far, Rosler added: “We’ve been working on more football specific fitness, around roles and responsibilities for certain positions.

“We’ve been working on team shape and more speed orientated exercises.

“Now is the time – three weeks before kick-off – where we have to go from a diesel engine to a Ferrari engine. We have to train on that, that’s what we’ve been focusing on.

“We’re not only preparing for the Burnley game, we’re preparing for 10 months.

“The Burnley game is a very important one but it’s not our last game. We have to understand that we have to be where we want to be in May 2016.

“For that, we have to prepare for a marathon. We’re not preparing for a sprint.”

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/5rheligd2p5f1t8kkr8ser9t6/title/rosler-frankfurt-game-to-provide-answers?#sthash.TUkC5fmC.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Nørgaard

Nogen der kan fortælle mig hvilken system Røsler spiller med?

Promotion 2010

Nogen der kan fortælle mig hvilken system Røsler spiller med?

4-3-3 er gjenganger på alle treninger.

Sloth og Byram på kantene i dag, med Berardi og Wooton bak dem.

Tipper Mowatt og Cook som indreløpere, og Adeymi (?) sentralt.

Offensivt i midten spiller Morison......garantert uten å skåre.

Opptakten til kampen er mer som vanlig med lett trening i går og taktikkmøter i dag før kamp.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 47s47 seconds ago 
Eintracht's coach says the plan for them tonight is to retain possession and make Leeds run. Which sounds like what Rosler wants to. #lufc

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 57s57 seconds ago 
#lufc v Frankfurt tonight: Silvestri, Wootton, Cooper, Bamba, Berardi, Bianchi, Cook, Mowatt, Byram, Morison, Sloth.

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 52s52 seconds ago 
#lufc subs: Turnbull, Coyle, Bellusci, Taylor, Adeyemi, Phillips, Doukara, Erwin, Antenucci, Walters, Horton.

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 1m1 minute ago 
Chris Wood left out completely tonight. No Billy Sharp either. #lufc

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  Â· 1m1 minute ago  
No Billy Sharp either. #lufc

Gary Devonport ‏@DingleburtDev ï‚–  Â· 3m3 minutes ago  
Reckon a break through for billy has happened, Shame #lufc

Kan godt være at man nå har kommet til enighet med Sheff Utd Billys utestående lønn i Leeds, ja
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 22s22 seconds ago 
Bamba captains Leeds tonight. Will be quite surprised if it doesn't stay that way.

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

TK20

Noen som vet om LUTV fungerer på iPad?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

auren

Tips: 2-0 til Eintracht, men vi får se gode tendenser i Leedsspillet.

MOT!

Gleder meg til å se kampen på LUTV!

auren

Trond90

Skal nok få kjørt oss her, blir spennende og se oss spille i 4-3-3. Håper vi får en en ren ving inn før sesongstart.

Mitt tips: 3-1 Mowatt.

MOT
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

SOL

Det er stille på LUTV - anyone?

Sølvreven

Tipper på 0-1  :o Morrison  8)
« Siste redigering: Juli 21, 2015, 18:44:25 av Sølvreven »

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
...blir nok ikke kick off innen 18:15! #tombane
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Runar

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 57s57 seconds ago 
#lufc v Frankfurt tonight: Silvestri, Wootton, Cooper, Bamba, Berardi, Bianchi, Cook, Mowatt, Byram, Morison, Sloth.

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 52s52 seconds ago 
#lufc subs: Turnbull, Coyle, Bellusci, Taylor, Adeyemi, Phillips, Doukara, Erwin, Antenucci, Walters, Horton.

Spiller med den beste midtbane treeren tilgjengelig, da har jeg ikke sett Adeyemi spille... Gleder meg, men litt skuffet over at vi ikke spiller med den beste konstelasjonen av sidebacker offensivt.

auren

Kjempesjanse til EF, men Silvestri redder. Der ble vi utspilt! Bare EF foreløpig...

auren

ibster

Kjempesjanse til EF, men Silvestri redder. Der ble vi utspilt! Bare EF foreløpig...

auren

kan du sende linken?? jeg finner rett og slett ikke linken i LUTV :/ ser bare bildet av en tom tribune

min midlertidige retardasjon gikk over... ser kamp nå

auren

I tverra fra EF.. Stor nivåforskjell utpå der...

auren

auren

MORISON!!! 1-0!

auren