Skrevet av Emne: Treningskamp: vs Eintracht Frankfurt @ (Austria), tirsdag 21/7 2015, kl 18.15  (Lest 22751 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Facts:

UNITED 1 (Morison 26), FRANKFURT 2 (Flum 59, Reinartz 74)

United team:  Silvestri (Turnbull 77), Wootton, Cooper, Bamba (Bellusci 77), Berardi, Bianchi (Adeyemi 56), Cook (Phillips 71), Mowatt (Taylor 63), Byram (Erwin 77), Sloth (Antenucci 56), Morison (Doukara 71). Subs. Coyle, Walters, Horton.

Frankfurt team:  Lindner, Oczipka, Reinartz, Inui, Seferovic, Aigner, Flum, Abraham, Hasebe, Stendera, Castaignos. Subs. Balayev, Becker, Kadlec, Djakpa, Waldschmidt, Medojevic, Ignovski, Kinsombi, Gerezgiher, Bunjaki.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/18sypfuy229yszg77olkrqv0p/title/frankfurt-comeback-sees-off-united#sthash.h4J9Du1y.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

Ny video fra Hay viser at politiet greit delte fansen under kampen.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/video-leeds-united-in-austria-25-arrests-made-amid-scenes-of-violence-1-7371203

Senere ble det litt bråk i sentrum av tettstedet.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

@PhilHayYEP: No comment from Leeds about last night's trouble yet but there's been a meeting between the club and Austrian police to discuss it today.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

lojosang

Kan det tenkes at de bare var der for å diskutere lefanten i rommet, og ikke visste av vi i mange år har hatt en TIGER som maskot, ikke elefant?
- Leif Olav

Hallgeir *

Super Leeds since 1968

Hallgeir *

Men her er en som har en annen teori....   ::) 

Chairman says Leeds riots could have been pre-planned.

The chairman of Eintracht Frankfurt Heribert Bruchhagen has told the German media that he is shocked by the trouble that happened at the end of their pre-season friendly with Leeds United on Tuesday evening, and has suggested the fighting could have been arranged by the two sets of supporters.

Speaking to Sport1, Bruchhagen said he doesn’t understand why violence broke out because during the game everything seemed peaceful. He believes the incident was unfortunate, and he thinks the two set of groups going at each other was almost like it was planned. Bruchhagen revealed he is overwhelmed by the riots, and doesn’t understand why they had such a desire to fight each other

"It’s unfortunate. Nothing said in the course of the game that it would come to such scenes. The English fans sang, everything seemed peaceful and then after the game the two groups go at each other. It was almost like a date. I'm overwhelmed. How can you have such a desire to fight,” said the chairman of the German club.

In total 25 fans were arrested after Leed’s 2-1 defeat to the German side with the vast majority of these being Frankfurt fans. The police are continuing to investigate why these scenes happened but already the decision to use of such a small stadium for the game has come under scrutiny.

Sport Witness
Super Leeds since 1968

Rudi G.

• Gjest
Satt rett foran han, han så det samme som meg, så dette er forsøk på ansvarsfraskrivelse.

Promotion 2010

Satt rett foran han, han så det samme som meg, så dette er forsøk på ansvarsfraskrivelse.

Jepp, pussig at han overså alt som skjedde i forkant av kampen og da de entret stadion ved å skade et par vakter.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Velkjent THUG  gjenkjent i slagsmål i Østerriket.

Samme mann er utestengt i 6 år grunnet slaget i ansiktet på Sheff.Weds keeper for et par år siden.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6559109/Football-thug-Aaron-Cawley-goes-on-Europe-rampage.html?CMP=spklr-_-S9SunSocial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20150724-_-News-_-213816057

:o
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

@TBG2005: Interesting footnote: after last week's trouble, mayor Johann Strasser has banned international friendly matches in Eugendorf. #lufc #sge

:D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

sportcarl1

@TBG2005: Interesting footnote: after last week's trouble, mayor Johann Strasser has banned international friendly matches in Eugendorf. #lufc #sge

:D
tråkigt

Promotion 2010

@PhilHayYEP: You'll remember the violence during the Leeds-Frankfurt friendly in July. German FA has fined Eintracht 20k Euros:
http://t.co/87XznEGnBz

Min første Leeds-kamp: