Skrevet av Emne: Transfers sommeren 2015  (Lest 4024 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Transfers sommeren 2015
« på: Juli 19, 2015, 13:20:29 »
Oversikt over juli, med lenker til mai og juni:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/33314929

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Leedsfan

Sv: Transfers sommeren 2015
« Svar #1 på: Juli 19, 2015, 14:14:06 »
Oversikt over juli, med lenker til mai og juni:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/33314929

:)

Stewart Downing [West Ham - Middlesbrough] £5.5m

Den er heftig, spørs om det ikke blir Kalas i Boro i år?
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2 på: August 05, 2015, 13:52:30 »
Legg inn lenker om dere finner flere overgangssaker i Championship!

Her er august:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/33746503

Ganske god oversikt!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Smudge

« Svar #3 på: August 15, 2015, 11:00:15 »
Ser at Jamie Murphy fra Sheffield Utd som var linket mye til oss er klar for Brighton. Litt irriterende at vi ikke plukket han, virket som en spennende spiller.

Leedsfan

« Svar #4 på: August 15, 2015, 17:57:49 »

Ser at Jamie Murphy fra Sheffield Utd som var linket mye til oss er klar for Brighton. Litt irriterende at vi ikke plukket han, virket som en spennende spiller.

How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Smudge

« Svar #5 på: August 15, 2015, 18:22:52 »
1.75m

auren

« Svar #6 på: August 29, 2015, 10:58:40 »
Sheff. Wed. er virkelig i støtet. Pudil og Forestieri er på vei, og kanskje Hooper også?

http://www.sheffwed.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=411503

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Leedsgutt

« Svar #7 på: August 30, 2015, 14:23:50 »
BREAKING: Sky Sources: Fulham reject £10m bid from Sheffield Wednesday for Ross McCormack #SSNHQ

Leedsfan

« Svar #8 på: August 30, 2015, 14:31:25 »
BREAKING: Sky Sources: Fulham reject £10m bid from Sheffield Wednesday for Ross McCormack #SSNHQ

Galskap av Fulham. McContract har akkurat signert nye kontrakt igjen. Tenk hvor mye han tjener/har tjent på disse overgangene og nye kontraktene.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #9 på: August 30, 2015, 14:38:55 »
Prediction: Snart kniver Leeds & Sheff Wed i Premier League igjen #huskerbegynnelsenpånittitallet
Tydeligvis en rik eier der som kjøper alt som puster noenlunde normalt.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Smudge

« Svar #10 på: September 01, 2015, 08:49:08 »
Rykter om at Liam Moore blir klar for Bristol City idag. Hadde ønsket han og Bamba som stopperpar jeg

Promotion 2010

« Svar #11 på: September 02, 2015, 17:34:46 »
Transfer window: How Yorkshire’s teams rated - Part 1

by
Leon Wobschall

published 13:05 Wednesday 02 September 2015 

THAT was the summer window that was then - and it was certainly a busy one for many Yorkshire clubs.

And if you haven’t somehow had your fill of transfer business, machinations and rumours, there’s only seven days to wait until the opening of the emergency loan window, which runs from September 9 to November 25.

Loan moves in this window can last for between 28 and 93 days, with a three-month deal keeping a player at a new club until the transfer window opens again in January 2016. It is an avenue that several of our clubs are likely to exploit, you’d venture.

As for the summer, while thoughts turn to misty autumnal mornings and leaves on the track, there is no harm of having a review of the business across Yorkshire’s 11 clubs and giving our own verdict on the manoeuvrings of each club. Here goes.

Barnsley

Lee Johnson made no secret of trying to get a side fitting in his image at the tail end of last season when he couldn’t wait for the summer to arrive. His emphasis was on energy, high pressing and dynamism and the little big man can be pleased with his summer work.

Exciting loan talents Dan Crowley, Ben Pearson and Joe Rothwell, with a fair wind, should have rewarding careers if their early promise is anything to go by and their captures are excellent ones. If the early sparrings of the season also mean anything, Marc Roberts is also a noteworthy signing, Johnson even revealed after last night’s JPT win at Scunthorpe that the club had to fend off deadline-day interest in the ex-Halifax defender.

Alfie Mawson has shown signs of being a redoubtable defensive leader, with the Reds beating several rivals to sign him, while the deadline day arrival of big striker Michael Smith - targeted by Sheffield United earlier this summer - has added much-needed ballast up front and support for Sam Winnall and Conor Wilkinson. And Conor Hourihane has stayed too.

Mark out of ten: Johnson has made his mark on a squad which is looking young and vibrant. 8/10

Bradford City

After a snail’s pace start to the summer, due to the uncertainty regarding the club’s future ahead of Gianni Paladini takeover collapse, fears were abound that City would fall short in their recruitment. Thankfully, they managed to get up to speed and catch up, with co-chairman Mark Lawn’s issuing of a ‘don’t panic’ call to supporters ringing true.

So much so that City avoided the annual deadline-day bun-fight and got their business done with time to spare. A total of 13 players arrived, with the latest, former Manchester City forward Devante Cole - son of ex-Manchester United and Newcastle forward Andrew - making an immediate impact last weekend.

Bases have been covered by City, with manager Phil Parkinson satisfied in the round with the likes of Steven Davies, Josh Morris and Paul Anderson also coming in and James Hanson retained.

Mark out of ten: Got better after a slow start. Squad looks stronger on paper. 7/10

Doncaster Rovers

In comparison to the past two summers, when deals came through at a comparative trickle, the summer was a breeze in comparison for Paul Dickov, with the only thing to sour his mood being some early-season injuries he could have done without.

Rovers, whose first signing last summer didn’t arrive until the end of July, did a steady stream of business, with their head-turning capture being striker Andy Williams, who hit 22 goals for the Robins last term and turned down interest from the likes of Bradford City, Scunthorpe United and Millwall to join Rovers.

Thorsten Stuckmann is the imposing goalkeeper Rovers have lacked and his early-season form has been excellent. Aaron Taylor-Sinclair and Gary MacKenzie also look decent signings with Rovers’ business gilded by the recent loan signings of Oscar Gobern and Cameron Stewart. A far better summer window.

Mark out of ten: A solid and encouraging window. 7.5/10

Huddersfield Town

Sold three players for seven-figure fees in Alex Smithies, Conor Coady and most painfully of all, Jacob Butterfield, but have not reinvested significantly in the squad - a difficult time of it for Huddersfield Town for sure.

Owner Dean Hoyle has bankrolled Huddersfield to the tune of £37m in his time at the club and for that Town fans should be thankful. Now, the policy is on Town being self-sufficient and living within their means, yet all this is set against a Championship which is not standing still. Some would label it a Premier League Mark Two.

Town’s sole cash outlay is Carlisle United midfielder Kyle Dempsey, who has cost around £400,000 with the club otherwise relying on the existing players there, experience in the shape of Dean Whitehead and Ishmael Miller and loanees in the likes of Jamie Paterson, Muzzy Carayol and Emyr Huws coming good and pulling them through.

Both Paterson, watched by Leeds and Huws, have clear talent at Championship level and Town will be needing them to shine in particular.

Granted, there’s always the emergency loan window, but it has the makings of an arduous autumn for Town and Chris Powell and his troops will be preparing to dig in. Sometimes, when you are cornered, you show your character...

Mark out of ten: Not the most vintage window at Town... 5/10

Hull City

Steve Bruce entitled to have a sigh of relief, more than any Yorkshire manager, at 6pm on deadline day given the vultures circling for the ‘family silver’ in the likes of Amhed Elmohamady, Mo Diame and Michael Dawson. Thankfully for his sake, they were kept at bay.

While raking in £25m to compensate for the loss of relegation, with James Chester and Robbie Brady among significant exits, Bruce has kept a core of established players together while spending over £6m to sign Moses Odubajo, Adama Diomande and Sam Clucas.

It is a squad that can clearly compete at the top end of the Championship and you sense that was all that Bruce was asking for when the dust settled following relegation.

Mark out of ten: Could have been a whole lot worse. Bruce entitled to be satisfied. 7.5/10

For the rest of Yorkshire’s clubs, stay tuned to the Yorkshire Post website.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #12 på: September 02, 2015, 17:36:35 »
Transfer window: How Yorkshire’s teams rated - Part 2

by
Leon Wobschall

published 14:15 Wednesday 02 September 2015 

Continuing our look at how Yorkshire’s clubs fared in the summer transfer window, and what garde we give them.

Leeds United

In comparison to the scattergun approach of the previous summer transfer window, this year has been a breath of fresh air in comparison. Systematic and structured, with areas across the pitch targeted and players found with the work of head coach Uwe Rosler, owner Massimo Cellino, head of recruitment Martyn Glover and executive director Adam Pearson yielding a thoroughly decent window and to be commended.

A big predatory centre forward: Chris Wood: check. An energetic holding midfielder: Tom Adeyemi: check. A defensive leader: Sol Bamba: check. A pair of wingers: Jordan Botaka and Staurt Dallas: check.

Perhaps just as importantly is that Leeds have kept hold of messrs Cook, Mowatt and Byram, with the wage bill also trimmed with the exits of Billy Sharp and Steve Morison.

Mark out of ten: A polished close-season at Leeds. Not many times that has been seen in recent years. 8.5/10

Middlesbrough

Spent over £15m on Stewart Downing, David Nugent, Carlos de Pena and Christian Stuani and brought in shrewd loan signings in Diege Fabbrini, Tomas Kalas and Jack Stephens. It all ranks as another accomplished summer window for Boro, following on from their work 12 months ago.

The only downer for Boro was their failure to land Jordan Rhodes, despite a big £14m bid, but Nugent is a proven operator at Championship level and should also bring a few goals.

Lee Tomlin has been sold to Bournemouth, but Fabbrini’s skills compensate and while Albert Adomah’s future remains unclear after he tabled a transfer request, they have another winger in the building in Uruguayan de Pana, who arrived on deadline-day for £2.5m.

Boro also avoided any last-minute scrambles this year and it was another strong window for Aitor Karanka and Steve Gibson.

Mark out of ten: Another sturdy window of recruitment for Boro who look serious Championship players. 8/10

Rotherham United

Deals aplenty like last summer although not quite the spate that saw 11 arrive by the end of June 2014. This time around, the Millers have been a touch more circumspect, but it remains to be seen if their policy of signing proven Championship operators in the likes of Chris Maguire, Greg Halford, Lewis Buxton and Joe Mattock pays off. Early season results haven’t been great, with the Millers entering the loan market on deadline day, although the arrival of an experienced number one in Lee Camp should end a potential sticky situation in goal, which has seen under-fire loanee Kelle Roos see his season-long loan from Derby cut short.

Mark out of ten: Plenty of numbers yes, but whether there is enough quality to make a strong Championship impact is a moot point as it stands. But early days. 6/10

Sheffield United

Failed to add to their numbers on deadline day, despite being linked to the likes of Fulham’s Dan Burn with their desire to get permanent signings and not loan ones failing to yield fruit. Co-chairman Jim Phipps did his best to spin matters by saying that regardless of not going any last-day business that it was a ‘we have had a good window with great additions’ - although some picky Unitedites may beg to differ.

But the signing of Billy Sharp was certainly greeted with fanfare and the fellow addition of Conor Sammon also looks good business, with the pair looking capable of making music at this level.

One thing is for sure, the Blades will have to resources to replenish their ranks in the emergency loan market if needs be. And there’s always January. Still in a good enough place.

Mark out of ten. Quiet, unremarkable - but added to their striking department - and you sense there’s more to come elsewhere. 6.5/10

Sheffield Wednesday

A plethora of names, some known, some less so, have arrived at S6 under the brave new world of Carlos Carvalhal and Dephjon Chansiri - and it has been the most exciting at Hillsborough in a good number of years.

On the pitch, the Owls will need time to gel, with the cohesion not there yet. But given a fair wind, that understanding should grow in the coming weeks and months. The Owls have spent around £9m on the likes of Fernando Forestieri, Lucas Joao, Marco Matias and Lewis McGugan and brought in 15 players, with Chansiri determined to walk the walk at Championship level.

Given previous spending levels in windows, Wednesday’s investment has been significant and they are clearly not finished - expect another frontline predatory striker in the emergency loan window.

Mark out of ten: Wednesday have certainly made a splash, that can’t be ignored. 8/10

York City

Russ Wilcox did a fair bit of business early on, bringing in the likes of Vadaine Oliver, George Swan, James Berrett and Eddie Nolan, alongside a new last line of defence in keeper Scott Flinders - with his additions being solid ones at this level.

Oliver has yet to find the net since arriving at the Minstermen from Crewe and getting off the mark sooner rather than later would aid his cause, you’d venture, with another in former Frickley player Reece Thompson getting off the mark last weekend. But some decent business, operating within remits, from Wilcox.

Verdict: York living in their means, but a solid enough window. 7/10
Min første Leeds-kamp: