Skrevet av Emne: Ex akademisjef: Paul Hart  (Lest 11087 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Ex akademisjef: Paul Hart
« på: August 30, 2015, 11:44:54 »
Dette blir bra. En sterk personlighet og en med meget god erfaring med å bringe frem store talenter" regner med at det også blir litt omstrukturering på akademisiden:

Leeds United: Paul Hart set for Leeds academy comeback

Phil Hay
23:50 Saturday 29 August 2015

Paul Hart is set to take charge of Leeds United’s academy for a second time - 20 years after guiding the club to two FA Youth Cup triumphs.

Hart has agreed a deal to become Leeds’ academy director and is due to start work at Thorp Arch next week, completing the rebuilding of the club’s youth-team structure.

The 62-year-old’s appointment was finalised on Friday night after talks with Leeds owner Massimo Cellino.

Hart previously ran United’s academy in the early 1990s, overseeing a hugely successful period in which Leeds claimed the FA Youth Cup in 1993 and 1997 and produced a clutch of players who progressed to the first team.

Paul Robinson, Jonathan Woodgate, Harry Kewell, Stephen McPhail and Alan Smith were all involved in United’s Youth Cup victory in 1997 and that group went on to be influential figures in the squad which thrived under David O’Leary.

Hart left his job at Thorp Arch in 1997 after rumours of a fall-out with United manager George Graham but he is poised to return to the club in the days ahead.

United have been without an academy boss since Neil Redfearn resigned from his post in July.

Redfearn, who worked as head coach during the second half of last season, claimed his position had been made “untenable” following a bitter fall-out with Cellino.

Leeds have made a number of appointments to the academy in the past month, naming Daryl Pugh as head of coaching, John Anderson as Under-18s coach and former Leeds striker Andy Gray as Under-16s coach.

Hart’s role is expected to place him in charge of United’s development squad. Adam Underwood, who occupies the administrative role of academy manager, will remain in that post.

Underwood has managed United’s Under-21s on an interim basis since the start of this season.

Hart went on to manage a number of clubs after leaving the academy at Leeds, including Nottingham Forest, Barnsley, Queens Park Rangers and Nottingham Forest. He has also run the academies at Charlton Athletic and Notts County.

« Siste redigering: April 01, 2016, 19:39:28 av Hallgeir * »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Dennis

Sv: Ny akademisjef: Paul Hart
« Svar #1 på: August 30, 2015, 12:09:45 »
Deler optimismen!

Ikke minst virker det som om det er hold i Adam Pearsons lovnader om at det kontra ryktene er null hold i at akademiet ikke skal satses på for fullt. Noe som selvsagt bare skulle mangle!

Marching on together!

RoarG

« Svar #2 på: August 30, 2015, 12:17:22 »
Gode nyheter, dette her :).
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

sportcarl1

« Svar #3 på: August 30, 2015, 19:20:55 »
är detta samma paul hart som kom in som Gordon mc Queens ersättare i slutet på 70-talet

Hallgeir *

« Svar #4 på: August 30, 2015, 19:48:02 »
är detta samma paul hart som kom in som Gordon mc Queens ersättare i slutet på 70-talet

Ble kjøpt fra Blackpool, hvis jeg husker riktig.

Samme mann, ja.
« Siste redigering: August 30, 2015, 19:51:01 av Hallgeir * »
Super Leeds since 1968

Jon R

« Svar #5 på: August 30, 2015, 20:26:50 »
Veldig bra. Paul Hart gjorde en fantastisk jobb sist han var sjef for akademiet. Det sies at han forlot klubben fordi George Graham ikke viste tilstrekkelig interesse for de unge talentene som Woodgate, Smith, Jones m fl.
Så få vi håpe han har holdt seg oppdatert siden 90 tallet, både når det gjelder treningsmetoder og utviklingsarbeid..
Jon R.

GeirO

« Svar #6 på: September 02, 2015, 17:07:12 »

Ble kjøpt fra Blackpool, hvis jeg husker riktig.

Samme mann, ja.
Mener å huske at jeg var til stede da han debuterte på Elland Road...mars 1978, Leeds-Boro 5-0!
MOT

Promotion 2010

« Svar #7 på: September 05, 2015, 02:31:35 »
PAUL HART: THE RIGHT PLACE TO BE
New Head of Academy gives his first interview after taking the job...

PUBLISHED 04 SEPTEMBER 2015 AT 06:00

Paul Hart At Thorp Arch

Paul Hart has described "the excitement and the thrill" at returning to Leeds United after being appointed as the club’s new Head of Academy this week.

Hart spent five years at Elland Road as a player before going on to take charge of the Academy during the nineties, famously guiding the youngsters to FA Youth Cup glory in 1993 and 1997.

He is credited with playing a key role in developing the likes of Jonathan Woodgate, Harry Kewell, Paul Robinson and Alan Smith among others, during a prolific period for the club in terms of youngsters progressing to the first-team.

Hart, who is now back in position at Thorp Arch after starting work on Friday, spoke exclusively to leedsunited.com at the end of his first day to offer his thoughts on returning to the club which he says took his breath away the first time around.

â€œI feel very privileged to be back at Leeds United,” he said. “I drove in this morning and it felt like 17 years ago where every day was a real pleasure.

“The excitement and the thrill I got this morning took me back a bit. That’s been a fantastic feeling.

“My role is to head up and help everybody that’s here in the Academy and hopefully continue the line of players coming through to the first team.

“I’m very fortunate to have worked with Adam Pearson before in his first time at Leeds. He’s a person I hold in high regard and I trust him implicitly.

“It was clear through the conversations I had with him, and then latterly with Mr Cellino, that the club is destined to get back on the right lines.

“I didn’t need much persuasion but it was good to hear and that convinced me that this is the right place to be.”

Hart, a defender during his playing days, first joined Leeds from Blackpool in 1978 and amassed over 190 appearances for the club during his five-year spell. Now back for a third time, he is well aware of the support and expectation levels that come with the territory.

“Leeds United is a massive club, it took my breath away when I first came here as a player in 1978,” he said.

“I still see Leeds United and I still talk about it as a massive club, a club that people don’t understand how big it is.

“I think there’s going to be a lot of underestimation of what it is and the support that it’s got. The support is phenomenal.

“It’s not a surprise to me and this is the third time I’ve been employed at Leeds United. I’ve never underestimated the support, the size of the club and what it can be.”

As part of his role, Hart will take charge of United’s in-form Under-21s team alongside overseeing the entire Academy set-up at Thorp Arch, with the aim of seeing players progress into the senior squad.

“I know the manager Uwe Rosler thinks the same way as I do,” he said. “To have such an organised coach at the head of the ship is comforting for everybody.

“We won’t be working in each other’s pockets but it only works for me with input from the manager.

“I’m hands on, I have to oversee most things and get involved with the Under-21s, predominantly. That’s the bridge between the first team and the Academy.

“This is a very well-run Academy with some great people. I spent today meeting everybody that’s attached to it and I’ve been really impressed.

“What I bring in, how big or small, might just help us to improve a little bit. We all know in football that a little bit can be quite a lot.

“I’m really excited about it; I know there’s a lot of work to do but good work.”

Hart returns to the Academy at a particularly promising time for the club’s youth teams, with the U21s having made it back-to-back victories earlier in the week and the U18s having started their new season with four consecutive wins.

“The first team are doing exceptionally well and people do develop in a winning environment,” he explained.

“At certain ages you have to know how to win – winning becomes important. Everybody likes to win.

“When you win you have a smile on your face, you work better and you’re more receptive.

“Hopefully we can improve all the players who are here technically. I’ve yet to see them but I’ve heard good things about them.

“I have to get a quick overview inside the next month or so and derive opinions from that.”

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1492k6kxz3xg615rjcr4vvlrck/title/paul-hart-the-right-place-to-be#sthash.5NH4hStq.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #8 på: September 05, 2015, 13:00:38 »
Et av usikkerhetsmomentene mine mht Hart var om han har vært for lenge borte fra 'manesjen', om han ville være like god i 2015 som i 1997. Mye har skjedd i teknologien, treningskultur, ungdommenes hverdag, agent-presset på selv de yngste talentene... etc etc.
Men det Andy Ritchie her skriver beroliger i alle fall meg. :)

Appointing Hart as boss of Leeds United’s Academy is top move - Ritchie

published 09:23 Saturday 05 September 2015

Paul Hart is someone I know fairly well. Parts of my career as a coach mirrored his own.

I joined the academy at Leeds United not so long after he left and I took his job as Barnsley manager in 2005

I say ‘took his job’ but it wasn’t really like that. I worked as assistant to Paul at Oakwell and we got on extremely well.

He promoted me from the academy there and warned me straight away that youth-team jobs were 10 times more secure than first-team positions. “Don’t do it if you don’t want to,” he told me.

Sure enough, he got the push after a while and Barnsley gave me the chance to replace him. It’s awkward in those situations because you feel a sense of loyalty to the manager who’s going.

Put it this way: if Paul had expected me to walk out, I’d have gone with him. But the first thing he said was ‘take the job if you’re offered it.’ He knew I was quite ambitious and he was that sort of bloke.

The decision to appoint him as the new academy director at Leeds pleases me for two reasons.

Firstly, I think he’s suited to the job and if you look at his career, I’d say that academy coaching is what he’s done best. He’s had top management jobs, obviously, but youth-team work seems to be his forte.

His record at Leeds is well known: two FA Youth Cup wins in the 1990s and the production of a clutch of youngsters which has to go down as the best the club have seen outside the Revie era. I came into a set-up at Thorp Arch which was state of the art and led the field in England. But his work at Nottingham Forest is often overlooked. He turned out quite a few quality players there as well.

I know from experience that in academy jobs you don’t get lucky. He clearly has a track record for pushing kids through and I’d caution people against thinking too much about his age.

Paul’s into his 60s now but he always moved with the times. At Barnsley he was very open to the benefits and growth of statistics and performance analysis. These days you’ve got to be. Otherwise you get left behind.

The other thing this demonstrates is commitment on the club’s part to maintaining and staffing the academy. I don’t think I was alone in questioning where it lay in their list of priorities. There were times in the past 12 months where I feared for its future.

A year ago Thorp Arch was completely closed for the summer. It’s not much secret that Massimo Cellino wants to leave the training ground to free the club from a rent which is, undeniably, pretty expensive. He’s spoken on occasions about running the academy from the age of 16 up and that would be well out of sync with the average English model.

And in July, the club lost Neil Redfearn. Realistically it was always going to end that way once his relationship with the owner broke down and I’d put on record again my high opinion of the work Redders did, but you worried again that the academy might regress and shrink.

So credit where it’s due. Paul Hart is a proper appointment and he’s one of a few made in the past few months.

At this point you can’t accuse Leeds or Cellino of leaving the academy to wither and die. I mean, why the hell would they? The academy makes up almost half of the current first team. Cellino must have realised that. Okay, so it costs money to develop your own players but if you took Lewis Cook, Alex Mowatt, Sam Byram and Charlie Taylor out of the senior squad, how much would it cost to replace them? A seven-figure sum, without a doubt. The academy is easily paying its way. Knowing Paul, he’ll take stock of everything before he starts making changes at Thorp Arch.

He’s that sort of guy. On the outside he can sometimes seem quite poker faced. Austere wouldn’t be fair but he takes his work seriously. I know for a fact that he’ll be very disciplined and that’s necessary at any academy. You’ve got personalities and egos at youth-team level and without being negated, they have to be controlled. Leeds have always done a pretty good job of that.

They’ve probably had more of a challenge keeping clubs and agents off their prospects but Paul’s pretty handy in that field too.

It’s such a ruthless, dog-eat-dog world now and there’s virtually no age-group where certain agents won’t try to get involved but they’ll meet their match with Paul.

He’ll make the effort to understand their jobs but he won’t let them take liberties. However strict he can be, he’s also very fair. And away from the line of fire, he’s got a great sense of humour. We had a lot of fun at Barnsley and I’ve always thought highly of him. I see this as an appointment which will keep the academy in good health.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-lufc-news/appointing-hart-as-boss-of-leeds-united-s-academy-is-top-move-ritchie-1-7445423
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #9 på: September 05, 2015, 13:58:31 »

Den alltid like hårreisende Hart - var rart på 80-tallet å tenke seg mannen uten hår!
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #10 på: September 08, 2015, 15:57:08 »
Leeds United: Heartfelt recognition for returning academy boss

Former Leeds United midfielder Andy Couzens celebrates with Rod Wallace and Lee Sharpe in 1996.
Former Leeds United midfielder Andy Couzens celebrates with Rod Wallace and Lee Sharpe in 1996.
Leon Wobschall
08:26 Tuesday 08 September 2015

PAUL HART’S door was always open to aspiring young players at Leeds United in the 1990s – when he proved a ‘father figure’ to a golden generation of talent – in the words of ex-Whites midfielder Andy Couzens.

Couzens, Noel Whelan, Jamie Forrester, Kevin Sharp, Mark Ford and Mark Tinkler all flowered under Hart’s tutelage, with their crowning moment coming when they lifted the FA Youth Cup at the expense of a feted Manchester United side in 1993.

The conveyor belt of prodigious young talent rolled on seamlessly under Hart’s command, with the club triumphant in the youth cup again four years later when they beat Crystal Palace, with the likes of Jonathan Woodgate, Harry Kewell, Paul Robinson, Matthew Jones, Stephen McPhail and Alan Maybury taking centre stage this time around.

Hart famously left Leeds in 1997 after rumours of a fall-out with boss George Graham over the lack of first-team opportunities being given to young players.

Eighteen years on and the 62-year-old is back in his former post of academy supremo at Leeds, with the sight of a clutch of academy talents in United’s first-team likely to have provided the Lancastrian with ample reassurance too.

Hart’s arrival was greeted with widespread acclaim last week and among the number heralding his arrival is one who worked under him at close quarters in Couzens.

Couzens, now 40, and a member of the 93 Youth Cup-winning side under Hart, told the YEP: “The good thing is that Paul knows the club and it’s a great appointment.

“He will progress players who we have coming through. It’s a very sensible move and in the long-run, hopefully we are going to get another influx of young players coming through the ranks.

“For him to come to Leeds is huge and I am sure the young lads will have the utmost respect for him with his record. As a guide to all of us young lads such as myself, Jamie Forrester, Mark Tinkler, Kevin Sharp and Gary Kelly, he was there for us whenever we needed it and that’s a huge advantage for any young kid going into the first team.

“He would give you the confidence to do your stuff and Paul will take that mantle on with the young players again.”

Couzens says that Hart’s technical skills as a coach were exemplary, with his sessions vibrant, thought-provoking and never dull.

But if Couzens had to chose one word to describe his former youth team boss, it would be this one: Discipline.

Hard, but fair is the apposite term to describe Hart, in his view.

“Work hard and show the right attitude and he would always be in your corner with his mentoring skills helping many a young player starting out on their footballing journey.

Couzens recalls: “Paul likes his discipline, which is a good thing. Because at 16 years old, you need a bit of discipline putting into you.

“He was like a father figure to all of us, really. You could always go and speak to him.

“He was a hard man, but at the same time, if you did something right, he would praise you and push you if he thought he could get more out of you.

“But if you weren’t doing the job on the pitch, he made sure you knew you weren’t doing it.

“I remember he brought us all in one Sunday morning because we had played terribly the day before. When we were doing the jobs around the ground, if somebody hadn’t done it right, then we are had to do our jobs again.

“He instilled into us as young people that we weren’t professional footballers yet. He wanted us to keep our standards up.

“Paul went off to try his hand at management and maybe didn’t cut the mustard in that sense. Maybe his real roots were with the academy where his record is second to none.

“His training will have changed since he was with us. But it was always technical and every day was different and we didn’t go out there and do the same things all the time.

“It was really enjoyable.

“He nurtured you and always took you to one side and analysed what you have done and what you could maybe do slightly better.

“Now, with all the technology and everything else, I am sure he will evolve that.

“He is a great appointment and adds to the fantastic ones over the last few months from Uwe Rosler to Adam Pearson.

“We seem to be a more stable club these days, which is brilliant.”
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #11 på: September 10, 2015, 14:31:55 »
Innsiktsfullt og nyanserikt fra Hay om utviklingsavdelingen i Leeds - det kunne gått begge veier i sommer... #grøssoggruuu

Leeds United academy is back from brink of ‘extinction’ - Hay

by  Phil Hay published 08:40 Thursday 10 September 2015

The threat to the existence of the academy at Leeds United was not imaginary, even if it seems exaggerated now. There were times when Massimo Cellino thought about taking a hatchet to it, in spite of the implications or the grief it would cause.

He had his reasons. The cost of funding an academy for one. United’s programme at Thorp Arch pays in spades for its keep and, with category two status, receives around £500,000 in central funding. But as a basic outlay on the club’s balance sheet, it does not come free of charge.

Thorp Arch itself soaks up money and Cellino has never come to terms with the idea that Leeds pay annual rent of £600,000 for the use of their own training ground. He would leave it tomorrow if that option was open to him but United’s lease does not give the club the freedom to vacate Thorp Arch on a whim. And as Adam Pearson admitted last month, a comparable complex could not be built for much less than £15m.

So Thorp Arch survives and, on the evidence of the past two months ,the academy will too. When Cellino talks privately about academy systems, he is more enthusiastic about the concept than his scheming implies. He ought to be. Cagliari ran a useful line of production in his years as owner and the first team at Leeds would be riddled with holes without theirs. Cellino was only able to sell Stephen Warnock in January because he had Charlie Taylor sitting in reserve. Without him, Warnock would have rolled to the end of his contract and left United with the cost of buying a new left-back.

The issue which almost tipped Cellino against academy development – a perennial problem in England – was the poaching of youngsters by wealthier clubs. Manchester City recruited one from Thorp Arch earlier this year and paid £100,000 in return. United saw that as a feeble exchange and would rather have kept the player. There are others who City like and could easily afford to tempt to Eastlands. Leeds suspect Liverpool will dip into the pool too.

That was the niggle that prompted Cellino to speak about gutting the lower age-groups at Thorp Arch and running the academy from the age of 16 up. The strategy is at odds with the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP) – the scheme which most English academies adhere to – and is, in the view of many people who know the landscape, a flawed policy. Far from losing good teenagers to other clubs, Leeds would be lucky to attract them in the first place. A club’s academy cannot afford to be so far outside the tent.

On so many of these fronts Cellino has relented. The recruitment of academy staff by United since mid-July, including the appointment of Paul Hart as academy director last week, is bringing the system up to the required strength. Pearson promised it would go like this; that suggestions that the academy was being downgraded were “ridiculous” and “not the case”.

Hart is the headline recruit, Leeds’ choice for a job which attracted countless applicants, but the lower age groups have not been forgotten either. Andy Gray, the former United striker, has taken charge of the club’s Under-16s. Daral Pugh – once the assistant academy manager at Leeds – is the new head of coaching and will concentrate on the development of players between the ages of nine and 16. The Under-18s squad have two coaches, Jason Blunt and John Anderson.

Anderson and Pugh are well known to Pearson having worked in the academy at Hull City. Hart is well known to almost everyone. At the age of 62, his career as a coach is into its latter stages but United, and Pearson in particular, value his background and his experience. Leeds have a young academy manager – an administrative job – in Adam Underwood and Hart’s appointment will free him of the interim task of handling the development squad.

Blunt was new to the academy last season and Gray thought about joining Guiseley before opting to pursue a coaching position instead. Leeds needed someone to pull the threads together as Neil Redfearn used to.

When Redfearn resigned as the head of United’s academy in July – standing down before Cellino found a way of pushing him – Cellino reached a moment of reckoning. Without a replacement and other staff besides, the scheme at Thorp Arch was bound to lose its category two status under the stipulations of EPPP.

Weeks passed and the role stayed vacant but Leeds dealt with applications quietly and offered the job to Hart after he and Cellino spoke in person the day before United’s win at Derby County. Cellino said he liked his “experience and personality”.

Academies have evolved dramatically since Hart coached Leeds to two FA Youth Cups in the 1990s but the view at Elland Road is that the principles of managing and enhancing young players remain the same. He has worked in youth development at no fewer than three other clubs. Some who know him think it’s what he’s best at; the work he enjoys most and his underlying passion. His comments last week – “the excitement and thrill took me back a bit” – struck the right tone.

The impact of his appointment will not be seen quickly. Academies don’t work quickly. That was Neil Thompson’s argument when Leeds sacked him from his post as academy manager towards the end of 2010.

At the time, before the advent of EPPP, the club’s Under-18s were trailing at the foot of their league with a solitary point. The results were damning on paper. In his defence Thompson pointed out that players were being pushed above their natural age category, making the Under-18s vulnerable.

He argued that the benefit of that experience would be seen when the same players grew up a little. On the basis of those who have reached the first team since then, and the Under-18s’ title-winning season in 2013, he might have had a point.

Others have had their own challenges at Thorp Arch. Chris Sulley was a high-profile pick as academy boss in 2012 but he moved on quickly and without scratching the surface.

United’s reluctance to implement some of his ideas was said to have frustrated him. Leeds, for their part, felt that some of his ideas were out of touch with their budget and their catchment area. Redfearn found the right balance easier to strike.

In that complex world of youth development, Hart has his work cut out. Most academy heads have their work cut out and it will be some time before Leeds can say whether changing the guard at Thorp Arch was the right policy.

But there is a depth of raw talent there. Even as he left the building, Redfearn was enthusing about kids playing at under-14 and under-15 level.

And what can be said already is that news of the death of United’s academy was extremely premature. The club won’t be sorry about that.
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-lufc-news/leeds-united-academy-is-back-from-brink-of-extinction-hay-1-7452869
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #13 på: Oktober 02, 2015, 08:44:25 »
@APOPEY: Paul Hart: "I think I understand that crossing the white line at Elland Road takes special people." #lufc
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Sydhagen

« Svar #14 på: Oktober 02, 2015, 09:23:35 »
@APOPEY: Paul Hart: "I think I understand that crossing the white line at Elland Road takes special people." #lufc

Og det virker som om vi ikke har så mange av de for tiden...
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

willum

« Svar #15 på: Mars 31, 2016, 11:41:25 »
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-hard-month-ahead-as-evans-waits-for-clarity-hay-1-7825029

United’s academy staff in the main are inexperienced by first-team standards. There are clear indications from sources at Elland Road that the most experienced among them, academy director Paul Hart, will leave the club imminently, less than a year after taking charge of youth development.

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #16 på: Mars 31, 2016, 11:46:44 »
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-hard-month-ahead-as-evans-waits-for-clarity-hay-1-7825029

United’s academy staff in the main are inexperienced by first-team standards. There are clear indications from sources at Elland Road that the most experienced among them, academy director Paul Hart, will leave the club imminently, less than a year after taking charge of youth development.

Ikke bra. Funderer fælt hva som skjer egentlig. Driver Cellino å bygger ned akademiet, eller skal han gjøre som andre klubber. Hente talenter fra andre akademier, etter at de speiderne som ikke finnes i klubben gir beskjed om at her har vi med et meget bra talent å gjøre.

Sydhagen

« Svar #17 på: Mars 31, 2016, 12:40:08 »
Sommeren vil vel gi svar på om Cellino avvikler akademiet eller ikke.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Leedsfan

« Svar #18 på: Mars 31, 2016, 12:45:58 »
Sommeren vil vel gi svar på om Cellino avvikler akademiet eller ikke.

Det kan han jo ikke gjøre? Hadde vi enda ikke produsert noen talenter så hadde jeg skjønt det, men når vi selger den ene etter den andre og samtidig produserer flere så betaler det jo seg selv.

Avvikler han akademiet så er han mer gal enn jeg har trodd!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Sydhagen

« Svar #19 på: Mars 31, 2016, 12:55:20 »
Det kan jo være at han går over på en annen variant.
Hente 16-åringer og finslipe talentene.
Er det ikke den varianten RBK driver med?

willum

« Svar #20 på: Mars 31, 2016, 13:11:53 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  2m2 minutes ago
Understand that Leeds and academy director Paul Hart have agreed that he will leave the club next week. #lufc

Jon R

« Svar #21 på: Mars 31, 2016, 13:12:58 »
Sant og si har jeg bare ventet på Harts avgang.

Pearson, Glover, Røsler og nå kanskje Paul Hart. Gjengen som ble hentet inn på våren/sommeren 2015 er snart forsvunnet alle som en. De erstattes med hva?

Ingen sjefspeider, ingen sporstdirektør og et stadig mer vingeklippet akademi. Inntrykket av Leeds United som en enmannsbedrift bare forsterker seg. Cellino skal vel drive akademiet selv også nå.

Stein på stein...?  :(
Jon R.

Leedsfan

« Svar #22 på: Mars 31, 2016, 13:21:44 »

Med Manchester rett i nærheten så er jeg redd det blir vanskelig å holde på talentene. Hvis Sheffield får et PL lag snart også så er vi vel helt ute å kjøre?
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

samadhi

« Svar #23 på: Mars 31, 2016, 13:27:51 »

Pearson, Glover, Røsler og nå kanskje Paul Hart. Gjengen som ble hentet inn på våren/sommeren 2015 er snart forsvunnet alle som en. De erstattes med hva?

Stabilitet, langsiktighet, trygghet, profesjonalitet, kontinuitet.
Alle ord som beskriver klubbens drift om dagen.
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

Sydhagen

« Svar #24 på: Mars 31, 2016, 13:54:49 »

Med Manchester rett i nærheten så er jeg redd det blir vanskelig å holde på talentene. Hvis Sheffield får et PL lag snart også så er vi vel helt ute å kjøre?

Sier ikke at det er det riktige å gjøre, men kanskje det er det Cellino tenker å gjøre?
Bare spekulasjon selvfølgelig.

Runar

« Svar #25 på: Mars 31, 2016, 13:56:09 »

Men Leeds er ikke nok attraktive som klubb å hente fra andre klubber. Noen klubber må ta ansvaret for å utvikle spillerne til de ble 16 år også.

Byram, Lees, Taylor og Mowatt har alle vært i klubben siden 10 årsalderen. Det er ingenting som tyder på at klubben driver dårlig på akademiet.

HåvardK

« Svar #26 på: Mars 31, 2016, 15:05:57 »
Beundringsverdig at du evner å være optimist med tanke på hvordan klubben drives.

Lundewhites

« Svar #27 på: Mars 31, 2016, 15:19:26 »
Da er ALT som gav optimisme i begynnelsen av sesongen borte... Det så en staket stund ut at vi var på vei til å få en seriøs ledelse og organisasjon...... Ikke lenge før Cellino raserte det gitt....  Nå ser jeg faktisk INGEN lyspunkter i Leeds. Det har kommet fram at de største talentene i alderen 15 til 18 ser seg om etter andre klubber. Det forhandles IKKE med de unge talentene som allerede har tatt steget og nærmer seg slutten av kontraktstiden. Og dessverre.... en kan godt forstå at talentene ønsker seg vekk... Det er enkelte her som sier vi må gi Cellino mer tid... gir vi han 2 sesonger til, så er jeg redd vi er en en divisjon lavere, uten akademi og med 15 000 i snitt på tribunen.  Men vi får se positivt på det... utgiftene er helt sikker mindre...
For the sake of Leeds United he would break himself in two

Cherry

« Svar #28 på: Mars 31, 2016, 15:27:35 »

Vi mangler Head of Recruitment, Academy Manager og Sports Director.....3 forholdsvis viktige stillinger i en klubb som vil opp og frem....fatter ikke hva Cellino tenker gitt.

Runar

« Svar #29 på: Mars 31, 2016, 15:50:35 »

Vi mangler Head of Recruitment, Academy Manager og Sports Director.....3 forholdsvis viktige stillinger i en klubb som vil opp og frem....fatter ikke hva Cellino tenker gitt.

Enig, men det er bare Academy Manager vi hadde i klubben før Cellino kom til klubben riktig nok.