Skrevet av Emne: EX-SPILLER: Ronaldo Vieira  (Lest 47361 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Budda

Sv: SPILLER: Ronaldo Vieira
« Svar #90 på: Mai 24, 2017, 20:40:43 »
Veldig gode nyheter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Endre

raggen

« Svar #91 på: Mai 24, 2017, 20:41:17 »
liker det som skjer i klubben om dagen.. spennende måneder i vente ;D ;D ;D
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #92 på: Mai 25, 2017, 00:27:23 »
Ronaldo Viera

Delighted to extend my stay at Leeds I want to thank everyone involved and see you next year
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

baste

« Svar #93 på: Mai 25, 2017, 00:40:57 »
Bra begynnelse av vår nye eier.

Lover bra, MOT

Xern

« Svar #94 på: Mai 25, 2017, 00:53:19 »
Blir spennende å se om Vieira får en like god 2. sesong. Alltid tyngre etter en fantastisk sesong, men har troa
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Promotion 2010

« Svar #95 på: Mai 25, 2017, 12:38:58 »
Kul drakt å underskrive kontrakten i, men liker den lokale bedre!!!

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #97 på: Mai 29, 2017, 22:30:32 »
England U 20:

.@England XI : Schofield – James, Grant, Tymon, Worrall (c) - Mitchell, Vieira, Ukwakwe – Ugbo, Embleton, Kemp #ENGANG
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #98 på: Juni 11, 2017, 12:38:59 »
Jeg vil påstå at han er et langt større talent enn Lewis Cook!

Måten han satt straffen på mot Norwich i cupen og for England som avgjorde turneringen i går med U-18 (i en U-20 turnering) er helt fantastisk!

Gutten har ALT - og i tillegg en 4-års-kontrakt med selveste Leeds United!!!  ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #99 på: Juli 01, 2017, 11:41:29 »
Leeds United: England duty will benefit Whites next term – Vieira

06:00 Saturday 01 July 2017
Ronaldo Vieira
Ronaldo Vieira
RONALDO VIEIRA says he will enter his second full season as a professional having reaped huge benefits from a victorious summer with England’s under-20s.

The Leeds United midfielder returned to pre-season training this week just 16 days after playing an integral part in helping the young Three Lions win the Toulon Tournament final.

After starting both of England’s first two group games against Angola and Cuba, the teenager returned to the side for both the semi-final against Scotland and final against the Ivory Coast in which the midfielder scored the winning penalty.

As part of a whirlwind summer, the 18-year-old was then back in pre-season training at Thorp Arch on Monday admitting there had barely been time for a rest.

But Vieira has been thrilled with his summer’s international escapades and admits his strong involvement for England under-20s is bound to reap rewards for both himself and his club in 2017-18.

Vieira only made his Leeds debut in May last year and his since signed two new contracts with United who naturally hold the talented teenager in very high esteem.

“It felt good,” said Vieira, reflecting on his summer’s glories with England’s under-20s.

“It was me who scored that winning penalty but it could have been anyone else – I’m sure they would have put it in as well.

“But it was a good experience, not just for me but for the whole team and that will hopefully help me throughout the season.

“I was playing against different people with different styles and against different countries and the way they play might be a bit different to the way we play. It’s just more about the stuff you learn when you play an international – it’s different to the Football League.

“It was good, it was obviously a new group as not everyone had played together and there were a few new lads as well, including myself.

“To win it was good for us because I don’t think anybody expected us to win it.

“It’s been a positive summer for me in signing a new deal and then going away with England, I couldn’t have asked for more. Now it’s back to work to see where we get to this season.”

United have now been back training for the best part of a week under new head coach Thomas Christiansen.

A beaming Vieira joked that a few worried faces approached Monday’s body fat test.

“There were a few scared people.” laughed Vieira.

“There were a few that didn’t even eat breakfast just to see if they could bring it down!

“Obviously you put a little bit of fat on but it will go in a week or so. And pre-season is very very important.

“We need to prepare ourselves properly to get through the whole season because last year it obviously broke down at the end of it.

“But this year we are going out to make sure we don’t do that any more and make sure we start well too ahead of that first game against Bolton.

“That would be the focus – start well, and make sure we do what we did last season but finish strong as well.”

There are now four weeks until Christiansen’s first Championship game in charge – and Vieira has been immediately impressed by United’s 44-year-old new boss.

“He’s said quite good things about us and he’s got his own ideas about how he is going to improve the squad and he’s got flexibility as well,” said United’s England star.

“He’s got his own ideas and he might change a few bits and do bits and pieces but it’s good.

“Everyone is excited to see what he brings into the team and to see if we can get back to where we belong.”

Leeds United: Keeper Wiedwald delighted to become Whites latest new signing
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #100 på: Juli 10, 2017, 10:49:48 »
HAPPY

LS11 | Ronaldo Vieira on new contract & time at Leeds

10th July 2017

The Leeds United midfielder Ronaldo Vieira says he was happy to commit his future to the club.

In May, the 18-year-old signed a longer term contract with Leeds United tying him to the Elland Road club until at least the end of the 2020/21 season, this came on the back of a season which saw him embed himself into the starting eleven of Garry Monk's side.

Across all competitions for Leeds in the last campaign Ronaldo made 38 appearances and picked up the Young Player of the Year Award.

At the Leeds United home kit launch for the upcoming season Ronaldo spoke about his new contract saying:

"Very happy it's something that every player wants, a long term contract with a club, and I got that so I'm quite happy with myself and my whole family's happy, I think the club is happy as well."

When asked about his involvement in team last season Vieira stated:

"I was happy, I mean I got involved way more than what I thought I would, because I only thought I was going to maybe train three times with them and then play under-23s football but that didn't happen at all. I was happy with myself, my family's happy as well and I think the club's happy with the way I've been playing and which [is] how the contract came about so I'm happy with that."

Vieira has had a busy summer as part of the England under-20s side that won the Toulon Tournament and in the final against Ivory Coast netted the winning penalty. Speaking about his international escapades he said:

"I was happy with the call-up and to win the tournament as well it was a privilege, to put the shirt as well was a privilege to play for England because I've been living her for quite a long time now so I was happy with it, and to win it and to put the winning penalty away as well just topped it off."
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #101 på: Juli 19, 2017, 09:51:42 »
i2i Sports Agency‏ @i2isportsagency  11m
11 minutes ago
We would like to wish @Ronaldo_Vieira8 & @RomarioVieira_0 a very Happy Birthday. Have a great day guys!#OneBigFamily #Legends

https://twitter.com/i2isportsagency/status/887577064295084038
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #102 på: August 06, 2017, 16:36:07 »
Amitai W

Re: Vieira - was told last week it might take a few weeks to see him. Busy summer with Toulon and everything.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #103 på: August 06, 2017, 16:37:40 »
Amitai W

Re: Vieira - was told last week it might take a few weeks to see him. Busy summer with Toulon and everything.

Phil Hay

Vieira also missing. TC gave the impression on Friday that he was holding him back a little. Has had a very full summer with England etc.

Meget fornuftig!!!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #104 på: August 24, 2017, 13:37:26 »
Så braaaa:

http://www.thefa.com/home/news/2017/aug/24/england-u20-squad-netherlands-switzerland-240817

European champions step up as England Under-20 squad named

Thursday 24 Aug 2017

The FA
Keith Downing has retained many of the players who won the U19 Euro with him this summer

Keith Downing has selected a 21-man squad for England Under-20s' upcoming games against the Netherlands and Switzerland.

Downing, who led the Young Lions to glory in July's European Under-19 Championship finals, retains many of the players who lifted the trophy in Georgia.

The group is bolstered by Sam Field, who missed the tournament, while there is also a place for Leeds United's Ronaldo Vieira, who was part of England's Toulon Tournament-winning squad this summer.

Reece Oxford, who is playing his football in Germany this season on loan at Borussia Monchengladbach, is also included while there are new faces in Aston Villa's Keinan Davis and Luton Town's James Justin.

England face the Netherlands at AFC Telford United on Thursday 31 August at 7pm. They then travel to face Switzerland four days later.

England Under-20 squad to face the Netherlands & Switzerland: Isaac Buckley-Ricketts (Twente, on loan from Manchester City), Jay Dasilva (Charlton Athletic, on loan from Chelsea), Josh Dasilva (Arsenal), Keinan Davis (Aston Villa), Demeaco Duhaney (Manchester City), Adetayo Edun (Fulham), Marcus Edwards (Tottenham Hotspur), Sam Field (West Bromwich Albion), Andre Green (Aston Villa), Darnell Johnson (Leicester City), James Justin (Luton Town), Jacob Maddox (Chelsea), William Mannion (Hull City),  Stephy Mavididi (Preston North End, on loan from Arsenal), Lukas Nmecha (Manchester City), Reece Oxford (Borussia Monchengladbach, on loan from West Ham United), Aaron Ramsdale (AFC Bournemouth), Easah Suliman (Aston Villa), Nathan Trott (West Ham United), Ronaldo Vieira (Leeds United), Chris Willock (Benfica)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #105 på: August 31, 2017, 13:21:14 »
The England U20s and Leeds United midfielder tells us his story ahead of new season

Ronaldo Vieira’s journey to the England set-up has certainly taken a different path to that of his team-mates. The Leeds United midfielder is in the U20s squad to face the Netherlands and Switzerland this week, having impressed during his first trip away with the Young Lions for the victorious Toulon Tournament in May. And the 19-year-old explains his footballing journey so far and his pride at representing his adopted country.

Wednesday 30 Aug 2017

The FA
Ronaldo Vieira was part of the England U20s squad who won the Toulon Tournament this summer

My journey here is certainly different to most of the other lads, but everything has played a part in making me the player and the person I am today.

I first left Portugal with my family to go to Newcastle, just for a holiday, and then we knew we were going to come back to live in England after we’d gone back.

I’d always played football in Portugal and after a few years of playing locally, both me and my brother joined the Benfica academy, so it was great to be a part of a professional set-up at that age.

England v Netherlands
International U20 Match
7pm, Thursday 31 August 2017
New Bucks Head, Telford
Tickets: £3/£1
Call 01952 640064 for tickets
But when we moved to England and settled down in Bradford at first, I just had to start again by playing football locally in the Sunday leagues.

We moved to Leeds after a year or so, when I joined a school team and then an academy in York, which really helped me to become the player I am today.

From there, I got a trial at Leeds and it’s just gone so quickly since.

When I first joined Leeds United, I had no idea how big a club it was. After I signed, I heard more about the stories of what they’d done in the previous years of their history.

I was in the academy for a year before I made my debut and once I got into the first team, I was so proud of myself.

Last season, getting into the team at Leeds and playing a lot of football was amazing for me, I wasn’t expecting to play as many games as I did and it’s all happened so fast.

Leeds is my home now, it’s my home town, my home team and I’m really happy and enjoying it.

The opportunity came about to play for England at the end of last season and even though I can also play for Portugal, I didn’t think twice and I was up for it straight away.

When I was told I was going to get the call-up everyone was happy for me, the club, the fans, my team-mates and especially my family so it was another proud moment.

My first trip away to the Toulon Tournament was such a memorable experience for me. It was my first call-up with England and I enjoyed it.

The boys and staff were really welcoming and obviously winning the tournament as well, it made it even better.

The FA
Ronaldo Vieira in typically combative action for Leeds United

We went away as a group of players who hadn’t worked together before, but from the very start, the team spirit was good and we all got on with each other.

When we got to France, we did a lot of stuff together outside of the training pitch which helped us a lot during the games and we formed a bond which got us through every single game and into the final.

I’m excited to be back again with the U20s this season and we’ve got some very good games to look forward to.

We’re a new squad again, but the boys look threatening and we’ve got a really good team and a really good group.

We want to build on what happened with the U19s last year, winning the European Championship, which was a great achievement for the country and most of those players are here now, so we want to keep that momentum going and keep winning games.

If we do happen to play Portugal at some stage this season, I’d be very happy with that and would hopefully see some of the boys who I used to play with at Benfica.

There’s a few of the same players who are involved with the Benfica B team in the Portuguese second division.

I was speaking to Chris Willock about it, as he’s just moved over there to play for them and he said a few of the players I knew were doing well, so it’s good that they’re progressing.

I still keep in contact with some of them and they’re happy to see my progress with England and Leeds too.

We have some tough games this season so we’re all looking forward to cracking on with it.

By FA Staff
Min første Leeds-kamp:

AllWhiteTøyen

« Svar #106 på: September 01, 2017, 23:03:17 »
Håper han blir matcha riktig. Største talentet vi har hatt på årevis. Hvis han bare utvikler seg moderat, blir han bra nok. Utvikler han seg bra, snakker vi ettellerannet svært. Må holdes i klubben.

Dennis

« Svar #107 på: September 02, 2017, 10:18:22 »
Håper han blir matcha riktig. Største talentet vi har hatt på årevis. Hvis han bare utvikler seg moderat, blir han bra nok. Utvikler han seg bra, snakker vi ettellerannet svært. Må holdes i klubben.

Vieira har ikke vært først på blokka i år. Til det har partnerskapet O'Kane/Phillips vært for bra. Det kan også tenkes at Vieira har fått en "reaksjon" på full sesong på seniornivå og sommerturnering med Englands juniorer. Lewis Cook hadde en langt svakere andresesong, selv om det var denne han fikk årets unge spiller-pris for.

Ingen spiller er lik og Cook slet vel med småskader, men poenget mitt er å underbygge det du sier; med så mange gode sentrale spillere kan Vieira matches riktig. Både fysisk og mentalt kan han gi 100% på banen og hvile i blant, dersom han er av typen som har behov for det. Klubben har også tid til det, ettersom han har kontraktstid for fire år.

Håper derimot at det blir nok kamper på gutten, slik at ikke grasset begynner å bli frodigere på andre siden. Jeg tror likevel ikke det blir noe problem med så mange kamper. Phillips skal jo også pådra seg en del kort i løpet av året regner jeg med.
Marching on together!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #108 på: Oktober 02, 2017, 19:20:39 »
Gutten sliter med en kneskade, viser det seg...

Additionally Ronaldo Vieira will not be available for England’s Under-20s.
The midfielder will instead work with the Leeds United medical staff after picking up a minor knee injury.

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-news/22407/injury-update-pontus-jansson-ronaldo-vieira
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

roaldv

« Svar #109 på: Oktober 21, 2017, 20:49:08 »
Fantastisk gledelig at Ronnie var tilbake i dag! Han var veldig synlig, jobber 100% hele tiden med å rive i stykker BC sitt oppbyggende spill, samtidig som han har bedre nærteknikk og pasningsfot enn konkurrentene i den rollen. Med Vieira inn framstod O'Kane og Phillips betydelig stødigere enn i de siste kampene også :)

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #110 på: Oktober 21, 2017, 20:51:25 »
Fantastisk gledelig at Ronnie var tilbake i dag! Han var veldig synlig, jobber 100% hele tiden med å rive i stykker BC sitt oppbyggende spill, samtidig som han har bedre nærteknikk og pasningsfot enn konkurrentene i den rollen. Med Vieira inn framstod O'Kane og Phillips betydelig stødigere enn i de siste kampene også :)

...ifølge Bristol City-manageren kjørte han showet :)

https://thisisfutbol.com/2017/10/blogs/johnson-vieira-ran-the-show/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

HåvardK

« Svar #111 på: Oktober 21, 2017, 22:59:21 »
Så deilig å se ham tilbake for fullt. Jeg har vært oppriktig bekymret for at det har vært noe mellom han og TC, siden han har figurert såpass lite. Meldte seg i hvert fall på big time i dag.

Sydhagen

« Svar #112 på: Oktober 21, 2017, 23:03:26 »
Så deilig å se ham tilbake for fullt. Jeg har vært oppriktig bekymret for at det har vært noe mellom han og TC, siden han har figurert såpass lite. Meldte seg i hvert fall på big time i dag.

Gutten har jo vært småskadet etter mesterskapet med England i sommer. Har jo vært snakk om dette kneet hele høsten.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

HåvardK

« Svar #113 på: Oktober 21, 2017, 23:05:31 »

Gutten har jo vært småskadet etter mesterskapet med England i sommer. Har jo vært snakk om dette kneet hele høsten.
Har ikke fått med meg at dette har plaget ham hele høsten. Han spilte vel 120 minutter mot Burnley (selv om det er LENGE siden).
Samme det, bare vi får se ham mer på banen fremover!

Sydhagen

« Svar #114 på: Oktober 21, 2017, 23:08:11 »

Har ikke fått med meg at dette har plaget ham hele høsten. Han spilte vel 120 minutter mot Burnley (selv om det er LENGE siden).
Samme det, bare vi får se ham mer på banen fremover!

Skadet eller ikke skadet. Tror at forsiktig matching og en god trenings-hverdag er det beste for å få utviklet talentet på beste måte.
Tror både han og Klich kommer til å spille mer fremover.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

auren

« Svar #115 på: Oktober 21, 2017, 23:12:31 »
Spilte med senebetennelse i kneet i dag. Visstnok dette som har holdt ham mer eller mindre ute denne sesongen. Håper han får bukt med dette og fortsetter
storspillet

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #116 på: Oktober 22, 2017, 17:12:03 »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #117 på: Oktober 26, 2017, 15:15:58 »
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

B_Ød

« Svar #118 på: Oktober 26, 2017, 15:22:05 »
Vieira tvilsom til møtet mot Sheffield Utd. grunnet kranglete kne.
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/leeds-united-midfielder-reveals-worrying-news-ahead-of-blades-derby/

sa han var helt fin på pressekonf idag...
Ups & Ups!!

RoarG

« Svar #119 på: Oktober 26, 2017, 15:28:14 »
Vieira tvilsom til møtet mot Sheffield Utd. grunnet kranglete kne.
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/leeds-united-midfielder-reveals-worrying-news-ahead-of-blades-derby/

sa han var helt fin på pressekonf idag...
Vi får svaret i morgen.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020