Skrevet av Emne: Treningskamp: vs Guiseley AFC, @ Nethermoor, Fredag 22/7 2016, kl 20.45  (Lest 8050 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Yey

71. GOAL! Kalvin Phillips equalises with a stunning strike into the top corner! (3-3) #lufc
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

sportcarl1

4-3 till Leeds nu

samadhi

Doukara 3-4  ;D
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

Promotion 2010

Hay
Great finish from outside the box. Been all Leeds this half. 18 minutes to go. #lufclive
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Lufc
73. GOAL! Souleymane Doukara fires #lufc into the lead with a low strike! (3-4)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Godt over 3000 her, tror jeg de sa!

Kapasiteten er 4000.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Flere up and coming her i dag:

Stokes, Phillips, Denton og Coyle, sammen med disse:

Kerwin:
#lufc starting XI tonight - Silvestri starts + Mike Taylor (18 year old DEF) & Jamie Shackleton (16, MID) on bench
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Godt over 3000 her, tror jeg de sa!

Kapasiteten er 4000.

Over 2000 var det:

Guiseley:
Tonight's attendance 2,433 thank you for your support.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Ble litt høy likevel:

Full-time: @GuiseleyAFC 3-4 #lufc. From three goals down, United make it 3/3 in pre-season.

Flott andre omgang!!!  :D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Svake første 25 minutter, deretter ALL LEEDS!!!

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Hay
Got a grip in the second half and the players applied themselves far better. Stronger side at Peterborough tomorrow. #lufclive

Min første Leeds-kamp:

sportcarl1

gott att Monk sparade alla nyförvärv till morgondagens tv-sända match

Promotion 2010

Blir en sånn "saying" dette:

REMEMBER GUISELEY?

22.juli og alt.......
Min første Leeds-kamp:

baste

Bare å se fram til nok en sesong. We are Leeds

I år velg æ å ta det som det kommer, håpet om opprykk er jo alltid der da.

Sikkert godt for gutta å snu 3-0 til 3-4

MOT

Promotion 2010

Leeds United LIVE: Whites overcome awful start to claim Guiseley win

PHIL HAY

18:5021:34Friday 22 July 2016

Leeds United fought back from a brittle start against Guiseley to overcome a 3-0 deficit and claim a 4-3 win at Nethermoor tonight.

Guiseley took advantage of a makeshift defence to score three times in the opening 23 minutes but a reply from Eoghan Stokes just before the break was the start of a concerted fightback from United.

Garry Monk’s side - contesting the first of two friendlies in the space of 24 hours, the second away at Peterborough United tomorrow - struggled badly early on but Stokes’ effort reduced the arrears to 3-1 and Jordan Botaka, Kalvin Phillips and Souleymane Doukara picked off tiring Guiseley in a much better second half.

Leeds were almost in front on 43 seconds when Chris Wood - the most prominent player picked by Monk - brought a one-handed save from goalkeeper Dan Atkinson after breaking in behind Guiseley’s defence.

But United’s backline, with midfielder Toumani Diagouraga covering again in the centre alongside youngster Paul McKay, did not take long to show signs of weakness and Marco Silvestri had already denied Jordan Preston with a diving save when Guiseley opened the scoring.

A deep cross found Leeds out of shape and Ash Palmer made no mistake with a free header from close range. Silvestri, who is out of favour at Elland Road and was making his first appearance of the summer, got a hand to the ball but could not keep it out.

Palmer’s strike was the first blow in a dismal first half which ought to have provoked stern words from Monk at the interval. United’s line-up was young and makeshift in parts - undoubtedly the weaker of the line-up picked for tonight’s friendly and tomorrow’s match at Peterborough United - but the opening 45 minutes were almost without redeeming features.

Jake Lawlor claimed a second goal on 13 minutes when a simple set-piece ended in a tap-in and Palmer struck again from point-blank range on 23 minutes, again as the result of poor defending.

Souleymane Doukara passed up two chances before Eoghan Stokes pulled a goal back on the stroke of half-time with a fierce volley from 18 yards.

Monk’s words at half-time had some effect and Leeds struck the woodwork immediately after the restart when Doukara’s header clipped the outside of a post.

United went on to dominate the second period and Botaka reduced the deficit further on 63 minutes when he took advantage of a loss of possession. Phillips then produce a brilliant, top-corner strike to level the match with 19 minutes left and Guiseley crumbled moments later as Doukara tapped in from close range.

Guiseley: Atkinson, East (Boshell 71), Spires, Palmer, Lockwood (Rankine 71) Lawlor, Falkingham, Hatfield, Syers, Johnson (Boyes 46), Preston.

Leeds United: Silvestri, Coyle, P McKay, Diagouraga, Denton, Phillips, Vieira, Botaka, Stokes, Doukara, Wood. Subs: M Taylor, Shackleton, J McKay.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Bjorn

Greit det er treningskamp, men herreminhatt. Dette tyder ikke på et lag som tar kamper seriøst

Vi får se imorgen da...

Eller idag..  8) ;D ::)
Marching On! 4276

Hallgeir *

Diagouraga har nå prøvd seg som midtstopper i flere kamper.

Kanskje er han den bautaen vi mangler i midtforsvaret?
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

Stusselig i en omgang, ikke mer vel!!!

Hvem skal være holding på midten!!??
Min første Leeds-kamp:

GeirO

Tror bautaer i forsvaret ofte greier å avverge noen av dagens tre baklengs......tror jeg.
MOT

Hallgeir *

Tror bautaer i forsvaret ofte greier å avverge noen av dagens tre baklengs......tror jeg.

Mulig du har rett. Men forsvar handler ofte om minst fire mann.....
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

Hay
Monk: "Attitude has never been in question in past few weeks. It started to come into question in the first 45 mins but they proved a point”

En trener som går rett på holdninger ER en god trener!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Gufrias

Jeg synes litt synd på Diagouraga, som ikke har fått vise seg fram i sin beste posisjon ennå.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

samadhi

Innlegg på Waccoe fra en som var på kampen;
(Dave er vel Diagouraga?)

I was at the game.
Dave and McKay struggled to work out why they were there and what they were supposed to be doing.
Silvestri played like Silvestri which is never good.
Phillips and Ronaldo V controlled midfield but Phillips could have been sent off for recklessness. Ronaldo tidy in possession and rarely makes a bad pass. A bit Sheridan like.
Dave and McKay eventually realised why they were there.
Botaka poor on the right but better on the left IMO.
Stokes looked really clever and inventive.
Doukara better than Wood :bandit: and dropped back into midfield and worked quite hard.
Turnbull on at half time and the defence improved 50% and when he kicked the ball out it was to a Leeds player which was different.
Coyle is really good.
Just a friendly but very enjoyable.
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

Frode

Ser at Phillips dras frem som MOM av mange. Har lenge ventet på at han skal ta steget fullt og helt. Kan bli årets store gjennombrudd.

JacobScreek

• På juniorlaget
  • *** LEEDS UTD - the greatest team in the world***
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
63. GOAL! Jordan Botaka finishes calmly from inside the area (3-2) #lufc

Jeg unner virkelig Botaka en god sesong nå. Hadde vært knall dersom han fikk ut sitt potensial under Monk.

Botaka sterkt involvert i tre av målene...derav en scoring selv...jeg håper også på magi fra denne karen i år!!!  ;D

https://www.facebook.com/peter.evans.710667/videos/10155101852047907/
« Siste redigering: Juli 23, 2016, 10:28:59 av JacobScreek »
There's only ONE United - LEEDS UNITED!
MOT...