Skrevet av Emne: Kamp vs Derby County@Elland Road Stadium, 13.01.2017 kl 20:45 TV-kamp  (Lest 42982 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Hallgeir *

Sv: Kamp vs Derby County@Elland Road Stadium, 13.01.2017 kl 20:45 TV-kamp
« Svar #420 på: Januar 15, 2017, 20:11:25 »
Etter å ha sett reprisen på Bradley Johnson sin forseelse som førte til gult kort nummer to, har jeg endret mening.

Kortet var helt korrekt idømt, så utvisningen var helt grei den.
Var vel ingen protest på kortet heller.

Neida, men der og da syntes jeg det så litt billig ut. Reprisen viste at forseelsen kvalifiserte til gult.

Dommeren var for øvrig veldig god i fredagskampen.

Nåja. Både Ince (sparket Bridcutt) og Bryson (albuet Hernández i fleisen) kunne fått strengere straffer enn de fikk av dommeren.

Albuen mot Hernandez burde han kanskje fått med seg, men jeg mener nå at Leeds stort sett fikk de frisparkene vi fortjente.
Super Leeds since 1968

Xern

« Svar #421 på: Januar 15, 2017, 20:37:27 »
Enig. Sålenge dommeren ikke forstyrrer kampen så mye med feildømming at kampens utfall endres som følge av det, vil det av meg regnes som OK. Om dommeren også klarer å dele ut kortene som skal bli gitt, så er det bra dømming. Vil påstå at dommeren var bra.
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Milou

« Svar #422 på: Januar 16, 2017, 05:46:12 »
Etter å ha sett reprisen på Bradley Johnson sin forseelse som førte til gult kort nummer to, har jeg endret mening.

Kortet var helt korrekt idømt, så utvisningen var helt grei den.
Var vel ingen protest på kortet heller.

Neida, men der og da syntes jeg det så litt billig ut. Reprisen viste at forseelsen kvalifiserte til gult.

Dommeren var for øvrig veldig god i fredagskampen.

Det var ingen stygg takling, men ein kynisk takling for å stoppe ein potensielt god mulegheit for Leeds. Eg tykkjer det er gildt å sjå at dommarane i større grad gjev gult kort på slikt. Når vi er inne på dommaravgjerdsler (og beklager å dra dette litt off topic) er det også godt å sjå at det blir oftare blåst straffe på halding innan 16-meteren, sjøl om dette fortsatt er litt for mykje rulett.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #423 på: Januar 16, 2017, 17:23:51 »
HUSKER IKKE hvilken tråd dette har blitt postet i tidligere, men det gjelder den 'privatkampen' som var på trappene i international break i mars for på sitt vis protestere mot tv-avtalen (mot Derby).

Vi har NOK kamper nå, syns jeg, og trenger å hvile når vi kan. Heldigvis har man funnet ut det samme. :)

Leeds United: United reject Derby friendly proposal

Leeds United have declined an invitation from Derby County to take part in an unprecedented friendly during the international break in March, the YEP understands. The Elland Road club have chosen not to feature in a game which was proposed by Derby owner Mel Morris as part of an on-going challenge to the Football League’s television deal with Sky Sports.

Morris planned to use the friendly to demonstrate the earning potential of clubs outwith the restrictions imposed on them by the £100million contract agreed between the Football League and Sky. Leeds, who engaged with their own fight with the Football League over television issues last season, were approached by Derby to participate in a fixture which would have fallen between crucial league games against promotion rivals Brighton and Reading. Head coach Garry Monk was consulted on the idea and Leeds, whose senior management team planned to discuss the matter with Derby officials ahead of last Friday’s league game at Elland Road, have now rejected the proposal.

Commenting last month, Derby chief executive Sam Rush said the idea would “demonstrate the extent of the potential revenue opportunities that exist outside the parameters of normal broadcasting restrictions.”Morris, like United owner Massimo Cellino, has grown increasing frustrated with the League’s confidential deal with Sky, believing the agreement fails to maximise the income of the governing body’s 72 clubs.

Cellino and Leeds took the League on in similar fashion last term, threatening at one stage to shut Sky’s cameras out of a Championship clash with Derby at Elland Road in December 2015 as a bitter dispute over scheduling intensified. Cellino, who favours the idea of clubs being able to sell individual television rights, relented less than five hours before kick-off but subsequently took legal action in a bid to prevent Sky from rearranging a subsequent home game against Middlesbrough.

The Football League was forced to take out an injunction to ensure that fixture went ahead in a televised slot. New Leeds co-owner Andrea Radrizzani, who bought a 50 per cent stake in United earlier this month, has an extensive background in sports media rights but he and others at Elland Road are believed to have held concerns about the effectiveness of a friendly in March.

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-united-reject-derby-friendly-proposal-1-8336738
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #424 på: Januar 16, 2017, 17:33:03 »
HUSKER IKKE hvilken tråd dette har blitt postet i tidligere, men det gjelder den 'privatkampen' som var på trappene i international break i mars for på sitt vis protestere mot tv-avtalen (mot Derby).

Vi har NOK kamper nå, syns jeg, og trenger å hvile når vi kan. Heldigvis har man funnet ut det samme. :)

Leeds United: United reject Derby friendly proposal

Leeds United have declined an invitation from Derby County to take part in an unprecedented friendly during the international break in March, the YEP understands. The Elland Road club have chosen not to feature in a game which was proposed by Derby owner Mel Morris as part of an on-going challenge to the Football League’s television deal with Sky Sports.

Morris planned to use the friendly to demonstrate the earning potential of clubs outwith the restrictions imposed on them by the £100million contract agreed between the Football League and Sky. Leeds, who engaged with their own fight with the Football League over television issues last season, were approached by Derby to participate in a fixture which would have fallen between crucial league games against promotion rivals Brighton and Reading. Head coach Garry Monk was consulted on the idea and Leeds, whose senior management team planned to discuss the matter with Derby officials ahead of last Friday’s league game at Elland Road, have now rejected the proposal.

Commenting last month, Derby chief executive Sam Rush said the idea would “demonstrate the extent of the potential revenue opportunities that exist outside the parameters of normal broadcasting restrictions.”Morris, like United owner Massimo Cellino, has grown increasing frustrated with the League’s confidential deal with Sky, believing the agreement fails to maximise the income of the governing body’s 72 clubs.

Cellino and Leeds took the League on in similar fashion last term, threatening at one stage to shut Sky’s cameras out of a Championship clash with Derby at Elland Road in December 2015 as a bitter dispute over scheduling intensified. Cellino, who favours the idea of clubs being able to sell individual television rights, relented less than five hours before kick-off but subsequently took legal action in a bid to prevent Sky from rearranging a subsequent home game against Middlesbrough.

The Football League was forced to take out an injunction to ensure that fixture went ahead in a televised slot. New Leeds co-owner Andrea Radrizzani, who bought a 50 per cent stake in United earlier this month, has an extensive background in sports media rights but he and others at Elland Road are believed to have held concerns about the effectiveness of a friendly in March.

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-united-reject-derby-friendly-proposal-1-8336738
Kanskje like greit i et ellers så tettpakket program.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Feologild

• Gjest
« Svar #425 på: Januar 16, 2017, 18:37:20 »
Form tabellen

http://www.soccerstats.com/formtable.asp?league=england2

Håper virkelig det forsetter slik ut sesongen.