Skrevet av Emne: Radrizzanis Board  (Lest 18133 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

B_Ød

Radrizzanis Board
« på: April 25, 2017, 11:43:15 »
Head Coach: Marcelo Bielsa, juni 2018
Ass.Head Ciach: ?
1st team coach: ?

Executive director: Paul Bell - har hatt jobben i 4,5 år

Director of Football: Victor Orta (ex-Sevilla, Zenit St. Petersburg og M'boro)
*Scout Sør-Amerika og Portugal - Dani Salas (ex-Sevilla)
*Head of European recruitment - GabyRuiz
*Head of Asian recruitment - Toshiya Fujita (ex-VVV Venlo ass coach)

Technical director:

Managing Director: Angus Kinnear (ex-West Ham og Arsenal)

Styret:
Styreformann - Andrea Radrizziani
Ivan Bravo (ex-Real Madrid)
Angus Kinnear
Andre Tegner (Aser’s head of investments and strategies)
Og kanskje:
Feng Ze Yeh (A lawyer from The Aser Group)
Paraag Marathe (San Fransisco 49’ers), mai 2018

Eierstruktur:
Radrizzani himself and his  investment firm, Aser Group Holding, står bak kjøpet av Leeds United.

Eierskap Elland Road:
Greenfield Investment Pte Ltd, an Aser Group company and parent company of Leeds United Football Club Limited. (28/6-2017)

Eierskap Thorp Arch:

Academy:           (EPPP  ‘Category 2’ Academy)
Academy Manager: Adam Underwood

Head of Coaching: Richard Cresswell, juni 2018

Developement squad coach: Carlos Corberán (ex-coach på Kypros, ex-assistentcoach i Villareal og snart doktorgrad i fotball)

It’s been a long time since Leeds have had such a professional structure in place and it’s quite confusing to say the least. So I’m going to give it my best go at breaking the structure down, stick with us.

Owner/Chairman – Andrea Radrizzani – If you don’t know who this is, maybe seek help? Radrizzani has been in 100% control since the latter stages of May. He had a rough start with Monk resigning out of the blue but he seems to have bounced back pretty well. It’s still too soon to see whether he’ll be a success or not, but the signs are good.

Executive Director – Paul Bell – Bell returned to Elland Road in January 2016, he was Director of Commercial Affairs for four-and-a-half years but now holds the role of Executive Director. He focuses mainly on the commercial side of things, which has really improved at Leeds over the past year or so.

Managing Director – Angus Kinnear – Kinnear was the third man at the press conference on Monday, he was previously at West Ham and before that, Arsenal. Kinnear’s main task at West Ham was to oversee the move to the Olympic Stadium and prior to that, Arsenal’s move to the Emirates. I don’t see Leeds moving stadium any time soon, but there is the possibility of renovating Elland Road, which it really does need. Work has already started on improving the West Stand, including the changing rooms.

Director – Ivan Bravo – A key director appointment was Ivan Bravo, he was Director of Strategy at Real Madrid for seven years, working on both the football and commercial sides of the game. He has a lot of contacts within the game and has links to the Aspire academy in Qatar, which is very interesting.

Director of Football – Victor Orta – We saw Orta properly for the first time at the press conference and it’s safe to say there were mixed views. I personally thought he was very impressive, no stupid promises like we’ve heard before, he just spoke straight sense. Obviously, we need to see the calibre of players he brings in first, but it was also good to hear that the head coach will get the last say on transfers.

Scouts – Radrizzani has brought both Dani Salas and Gaby Ruiz to Leeds so far. Ruiz is the head of European recruitment and Salas has a similar role for South America. It’s actually quite amazing that Leeds are building such an in-depth scouting structure, after relying on Willie Mckay and the furniture salesman for the last few years.

Head Coach – Thomas Christiansen – It’s fair to say nobody really knew who he was when his name suddenly rose to the top of the betting. After listening to many interviews and doing one of our own with an APOEL fan, I’m pretty confident we’re in good hands. His presentation he gave to Radrizzani where he tore apart Monk’s flaws sounded very intriguing and it’s good to see how flexible he is with formations.

Coaches – Christiansen brings with him Julio Banuelos, Ivan Torres and Marcus Abad. I cannot claim to know much about any of them, other than the fact Abad has his own app.

So for anyone confused about the whole setup, there you go, you’re probably more confused now.

http://leedsallover.com/breaking-down-the-new-structure-at-leeds-united/

Ød:

Hvem er nå dette da?

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/new-man-on-board-at-leeds-united-1-8510490

Bra? Dårlig? Anyone?
« Siste redigering: Juni 17, 2018, 00:38:25 av Promotion 2010 »
Ups & Ups!!

Xern

Sv: New man on board at Leeds United / Ivan Bravo
« Svar #1 på: April 25, 2017, 12:05:15 »
Har jobbet i Real Madrid i 14 år, tydeligvis. Må jo være positivt på noe nivå.
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Nørgaard

« Svar #2 på: April 25, 2017, 12:11:52 »
Siger vel meget om klubbens ambitioner  :)

Dennis

« Svar #3 på: April 25, 2017, 12:59:53 »
STRÃ…LENDE!

Med Radrizzani kommer ansettelser i spesifikke roller, fremfor micro management. Meget positivt til dette!
« Siste redigering: April 25, 2017, 13:01:50 av Dennis »
Marching on together!

Sydhagen

« Svar #4 på: April 25, 2017, 13:01:43 »
Dette er forhåpentligvis det første av veldig mange positive ting som skjer med Leeds fremover.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #5 på: April 25, 2017, 13:09:14 »
Han karen her har vært avbildet på Elland Road from the very start (sammen med Rad da han var på besøk i august). Tok ikke lang tid før noen på waccoe identifiserte ham. :)  Bare sjekk de gamle eierskifte-trådene :)
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #6 på: April 25, 2017, 13:14:09 »
Han karen her har vært avbildet på Elland Road from the very start (sammen med Rad da han var på besøk i august). Tok ikke lang tid før noen på waccoe identifiserte ham. :)  Bare sjekk de gamle eierskifte-trådene :)

Den gang trodde man ikke helt at Leeds kunne få ham. Han har jo hatt en vanvittig lønn hos emiratene.
Men Leeds frister jo på så mange vis, tydeligvis :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

B_Ød

« Svar #7 på: April 25, 2017, 13:20:39 »
jøsses, så bra da  ;D
Ups & Ups!!

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #8 på: April 25, 2017, 14:59:02 »

Den gang trodde man ikke helt at Leeds kunne få ham. Han har jo hatt en vanvittig lønn hos emiratene.
Håper for Guds skyld at det ikke er lønna som frister i Leeds....de penga bør heller brukes på spellere som ordner opprykk ;)

Leedsfan

« Svar #9 på: April 25, 2017, 15:14:30 »

Håper for Guds skyld at det ikke er lønna som frister i Leeds....de penga bør heller brukes på spellere som ordner opprykk ;)

De spillerne du ønsker kommer/blir ikke hvis ikke alt ligger til rette for sportslig fremgang/PL. Det er slike signeringer vi må gjøre for å signere gode spillere!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #10 på: April 25, 2017, 16:13:35 »
Jeg henter et lite utvalg av gamle poster om Ivan her på forumet:  :)

Sv: Nye rykter om eierskifte...TOMA (7.12.16)
Nesten så man går over i neste fase, hvilket team er det Radrizzani tar med seg til Elland Road. En annen av kumpanene som ble fotografert sammen med ham under Newcastlekampen er identifisert.
"Statement of intent" kaller Petter-Andre det.
Ivan Bravo, former strategic director of Real Madrid... Director General of the Aspire Academy for Sports Excellence in Qatar..

Sitat
Sitat
Mr. Ivan Bravo is the Director General of the Aspire Academy for Sports Excellence in Qatar.

Prior to joining the Aspire Academy, Mr. Bravo was Director of Strategy at Real Madrid CF, one of the world’s most accomplished sports institutions. At Real Madrid, Mr. Bravo was in charge of heading the Club’s strategies and initiatives on both the business and sports fronts with two main goals: continue to lead the industry as the world’s highest revenue grossing football club and restructure Real Madrid’s sports practices to return to sports success.

During this period, Real Madrid achieved impressive growth on the business side, solidifying its position as the world’s largest club in terms of revenues and won back- to-back LA LIGA championships in 2007 and 2008, after four seasons without trophies (the club’s longest streak in 50 years).

Prior to joining Real Madrid, Ivan was a strategy consultant in the field of leadership, corporate and executive performance in Chicago and Washington DC with Hewitt. Mr. Bravo started his career working with The Gillette Company and Merrill Lynch in several roles in Finance.

Mr. Bravo received his MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University in the United States.

Ryktes en ny sporting director inn på Waccoe:

Leeds United are looking to appoint former Real Madrid head of strategy Ivan Bravo as their new Sporting Director.

Ivan Bravo is the Director General of the Aspire Academy for Sports Excellence in Qatar. The Academy’s mandate is to develop the football players and athletes that will represent the national teams of Qatar from youth to the senior ranks.

Prior to joining the Aspire Academy, Ivan was Director of Strategy at Real Madrid CF, one of the world’s most accomplished sports institutions. At Real Madrid, Ivan was in charge of heading the Club’s strategies and initiatives on both the business and sports fronts with two main goals: continue to lead the industry as the world’s highest revenue grossing football club and restructure Real Madrid’s sports practices to return to sports success.

During this period, Real Madrid achieved impressive growth on the business side, solidifying its position as the world’s largest club in terms of revenues and won back- to-back LA LIGA championships in 2007 and 2008, after four seasons without trophies (the club’s longest streak in 50 years).

Prior to joining Real Madrid, Ivan was a strategy consultant in the field of leadership, corporate and executive performance in Chicago and Washington DC. with Hewitt. Ivan started his career working with The Gillette Company and Merrill Lynch in several roles in Finance.

Ivan received his MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University in the United States.

auren

Sv: Ny aksjonær: Andrea Radrizzani  (9.1.17)
Ivan Bravo...

https://youtu.be/WVIiWRNlIY0

...som det står her:
"he seems more strategic than I'd imagine a director of football to be. High level strategy rather than a 'scout' like Salerno (sp?) "

postet vi hva Moscowhite skrev om Ivan: :)

I avdelingen 'leseverdig' - Moscowhite har skrevet igjen. Nå om Radrizzani.
Og han går grundig til verks, den mannen.
Og aner vi en snev av potensielle downsides under hans regime...  

The Square Ball Week: Virtual Radrizzani
••
BY Moscowhite
The last time we heard about a previously unknown Italian businessman selling his old interests so he could buy Leeds United, it sounded like an empty threat made in a fit of pique.
Massimo Cellino was going, moodily, to Miami. And if the Cagliari fans didn’t change their outlook by the time he got back, he’d just go and own Leeds United instead, and see what the Sardinian fans thought about that.
Cellino Vattene was what a lot of them thought. f**k off Cellino.

Andrea Radrizzani’s sale of the majority of his stake in MP & Silva, the sports broadcasting rights management company he founded with Riccardo Silva in 2004 (the MP stands for Media Partners, also founded by Silva in 1999, where Radrizzani went to work after leaving university in Milan, with a degree in public relations, in 1999), didn’t have any of that petulance about it.

MP & Silva’s business, with Radrizzani as Group CEO, is buying up sports broadcasting rights (they own or have owned rights to broadcast several Serie A teams, the 2014 World Cup, the Premier League in 51 countries, Formula 1 in the Middle East and North Africa, the French Tennis Open and the NFL), marketing them to broadcasters for a profit, and working with league and tournament owners to improve the marketability (i.e. value) of their ‘productions’.

Shanghai Jin Xin, a venture investment fund founded by Chinese electronics company Baofeng and financial services firm Everbright were the purchasers, and the price of their 65% stake set MP & Silva’s value at £665m — over one billion of your US dollars; Radrizzani personally netted about £150m from the deal, as well as retaining a share of 35% of the company and being named president of Baofeng Sport International.

With Baofeng’s business focused on digital platforms and, in particular, the application of virtual reality to sport, and Radrizzani’s other recent venture, Eleven Sports, being an internet platform for broadcasting sport in several countries (Belgium, Singapore, Taiwan and more), it’s easy to assume that Radrizzani is aligning his interests around the next generation of sports broadcasting, putting himself at the forefront, geographically, technologically and financially, of the next growth areas in sports broadcasting rights, the business that has already made him a fortune.
Which does rather beg the question, what the hell does he want in Beeston? And why is working with Massimo Cellino? Is there a market in China for a virtual reality night down Fibre with Massimo, Terry and Verne?

It’s easy to see what Cellino gets out of this deal: out of the shit. As has been gone over, buying Leeds United would represent the biggest mistake of Cellino’s life, if not for the life he lived before he got to West Yorkshire. For from buying back Elland Road and propelling us to the Premier League in two seasons, Cellino has spent the best part of three years paddling desperately to stay afloat, making cutbacks here while being enormously wasteful there, making friends here (hi, Terry) and enemies there (hi, everybody else he’s ever worked with), and battling the great white whale of his no doubt vivid nightmares: GFH, and their placed, unconcerned possession of his balls in a vice.
After months trying to straighten all that out Cellino is knackered and out of cash, and the club has been properly on sale since the summer; not ad hoc, drinks at the hotel, Hey Darren Heckadoy I like you you wanna buy the football club for sale, but properly for sale through a structured (if convoluted) sale process. There was not a shortage of offers — some credible, some not; there never is.
That Cellino emerged from that process still owning half of Leeds United until the end of the season is the kind of lucky break it’s hard to think he deserves. It could be down to one of two things. The less likely, and the one we have to hope against, is that Cellino has seen a chance to stitch up an incomer the way GFH stitched up him. Get in some naive young investor, have them fund whatever Gerry Mink wants to do in the January transfer window, then if it ends in promotion to the Premier League, pull the tablecloth from under the dinner set and then nick all the cutlery. If it doesn’t, take the money and leave it to the new sucker to sort out.

More likely is that Radrizzani has, for whatever reason, been persuaded to allow Cellino to see how this season pans out. Cellino will, as he always does, be convinced that his lawyers will run rings around The FA and have his impending ban thrown out; that’ll leave him free to entertain in the president’s suite from now until May, when he can take the Championship trophy in his hands and do a lap of honour as thousands of white roses are thrown to him from the grateful peasants in the stands (who had an extra fiver added to their ticket, giving them a voucher for a quid’s worth of said roses and a plastic glass of warm prosseco).

To which Radrizzani, whose business partner Silva, has been said to be a neighbour of Cellino’s in Miami — which could mean either they share a district, a country club, or a back fence and cups of sugar — and who will have worked with Cellino when MP & Silva partnered on broadcasting deals with Cagliari (the friendly Dahlia TV Cup, in 2009, featured Cagliari and was launched with quotes from Radrizzani), may well have listened sympathetically, and been moved to do his old business pal a favour. Andrea will get what he wants at Leeds, now or later; so why not let ol’Massimo have his glory and leave with honour? Besides, The FA will probably ban him anyway.

Which brings us back, again, to the question, what does Andrea Radrizzani want with Leeds United?
Perhaps it’s to do with his Miami partner, Riccardo Silva. Silva is four years older than Radrizzani and has a much higher profile; his family own a hundred year old chemicals business, he’s an art collector who owns Warhols and Quinns, and with his wife Tatiana, he hosted a dinner last January to celebrate the expansion of Miami’s Bass Museum of Art. He owns MP Milan, MP Paris and MP Miami, agencies managing celebrities and models.

In April 2016 he launched Miami FC in the NASL, a brand new club co-owned by Paolo Maldini. And when they say brand new, they mean it; the story goes that friends suggested Silva should start a team in April 2015; the club was unveiled in May, had a stadium by October and began playing in April. The head coach is Alessandro Nesta, kits are by Macron. An article in the Telegraph contrasted that with David Beckham’s MSL Miami franchise; begun in 2013, it’ll play in 2018 at the earliest.
Silva told the Telegraph the project was about passion; it has to be, as he can’t be there every day while also running MP & Silva. But it has potential for growth — especially if Beckham can get his team up and running, and generate interest and rivalry — and growth is MP & Silva’s business. “It’s very long term — I did it thinking about the next 10 or 20 years,” he said.

Silva also said, “I never would have done it in Europe”; he prefers US style presentation, and more importantly, there isn’t the opportunity for growth that you get in the new soccer frontier of Miami. “Soccer is already huge [in Europe] and there isn’t this big potential. In the US you can start with something small and have a big growth potential,” he said.

But what if you weren’t Riccardo Silva, but were Andrea Radrizzani; four years younger, without your name on the shingle, you don’t own the art or the restaurants or hang with Maldini. But you’ve seen the kick your partner is getting out of running a football club, and like him you can see the growth potential; how all that experience helping league and tournament owners, and all those contacts with sports people and broadcasters all over the world, can be put to practical use on your own venture, your own club.

And while clubs in Europe might not have the growth potential they have in an ‘immature’ market like the USA, what if you could find an underperforming team property on the fringes of one of the world’s best performing league properties, the Premier League? And what if that already lucrative property had just begun to expand into a territory where enormous sums of government money are being spent to establish football as a passion for an enormous captive audience, like China?
Personal meets professional, and creates the opportunity for a project. I spoke recently to a wealth fund manager who works with tech millionaires, a relatively new species found among the rich who has, through entrepreneurial skill, amassed great wealth, but has amassed it at a much younger age than the captains of industry of yore, and still has the inner drive and restlessness of an up and comer with something to prove.

Andrea Radrizzani is 43 years old and set for life, but that’s awful young to retire; and where would be the fun in repeating the same trick that made him rich already? Now’s the time for a risk, and Silva has shown Radrizzani the way.
Which could present a problem for Leeds United — a hungry for glory gambler betting his wealth for Premier League riches was what we thought, at best, Cellino might be. The difference with Radrizzani is that nothing about his background sets off the warning alarms the way even a glance at Cellino’s life story did.

He studied public relations at university. He left and started working in sports broadcasting with Riccardo Silva. He was successful enough to become a founding partner in Silva’s next venture, working as ‘creative lead’ and Group CEO. The growth of MP & Silva into one of the globe’s leading sports broadcasting businesses has been phenomenal. Their track record of delivering for and with elite partners is exemplary. He also runs charitable foundations with the aim of getting kids to participate in sport and cycling, the bastard. About the most damning thing I could find on Radrizzani was an admission that, if he can’t sleep while on an a plane, he’ll sometimes “Help myself to a vodka tonic.” The rest of the time he drinks water; “I never drink coffee on airplanes. Being Italian, I simply know I won’t find a very good one.”

Ken Bates was a born loser, whose big schemes have always ended in failure; chased away from the Caribbean island he “bought” in the early 1970s, he didn’t even finish the East Stand extensions at Elland Road. GFH were chancers who came to flip, but would have had less trouble flipping an oil tanker with a pencil. Cellino was a gambler, who didn’t stop to consider the other players’ hands.
The contrasts with Radrizzani couldn’t be sharper. But this is Leeds United, so what’s the downside? Well, it depends on the plan. Because what Radrizzani is good at — public relations, broadcasting rights, production and market growth — pretty much represent all the things about football that traditionalists among football fans detest. It’s the frame, not the picture; the TV (and online) experience, not the game as seen from the stands. Radrizzani could be perfect for maximising the commercial opportunities in the Premier League, but who would trade that for the wildly swinging bollocks of Pontus Jansson knocking over opponents like nine-pins here in Division Two?
Part of the question here is experience; Radrizzani has only ever seen football clubs from the other side of the table — he hasn’t run one himself — but let’s say he’s a fast learner. Let’s also say that if, as rumoured, Ivan Bravo is coming with him, then the former Director of Strategy at Real Madrid, who is currently developing the sports infrastructure of Qatar with the aim of their national team being competitive when (if) they host the World Cup in 2022, would seem like the right sort of help, especially when compared to, say, Hockaday and Lewis.

The other part of the question is pretty much out of Radrizzani’s hands, but a problem that in a sense GFH and Cellino have protected us from: whether we want to be dragged, kicking and screaming, not just into the modern era of football, but to the cutting edge of its next generational advance. If there truly is synergy between Radrizzani’s twin interests in Baofong and Leeds United, it could mean that in the not too far distant future watching United’s tour of China through virtual reality headsets, so that when, on the other side of the world, Jansson’s testicles swing, back here in Leeds, you duck. And you probably pay handsomely for the privilege.

Leeds United aren’t so much a sleeping giant these days as an anachronism. How many Premier League clubs have wooden seats in their main stand, not to mention no executive boxes there with a sheltered view of the pitch? And yet that’s the way we love Elland Road. The longing, as this season’s crowds have shown, has been for success on the pitch: we just want a good football team. A really good one. And if that’s what Radrizzani delivers, the city will be happy.

But Andrea Radrizzani is unlikely to stop there. If he’s a success, things will change at Elland Road; including, I’m sure, some things we’d rather stay the same; then it becomes a matter of whether he can convince us to go with him into football’s future. Which, while it might not be an easy process, must be preferable to having another owner who we have to try and drive out. Let’s see.
••
Originally published in The Square Ball Volume 27, Issue 6
••

http://www.thecitytalking.com/tsb-week-238-lufc-virtual-andrea-radrizzani/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #11 på: April 25, 2017, 16:18:47 »
Og her er hva en kjenning av en waccoer rapporterte om Ivan, den gang arbeidende 'for megabucks' i Quatar:

Here's what a mate of mine said some months back who works in Qatar and knows him and has worked with him when I got in touch ........

He was brought in here to set up the academy with good coaches and good background staff, all your physiologists and sports scientists and everything else that comes with it these days he helped create the Performance Lab at Real Madrid so he'll certainly come in and look to set up the back-end of the club with good facilities and good people, and obviously he knows well how to run a first rate academy. So pains me to say it but he would be a good appointment.
That said I just can't see it. He's on mega bucks here and coordinating a pretty amazing project ahead of the World Cup. So not sure why he'd leave. Remember he left Real Madrid to come here! So I'd be surprised if LUFC could afford/attract him. Might be a part-time thing.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #12 på: April 25, 2017, 16:23:06 »
waccoe:
Couple of my friends work at Aspire within Performance Management and Scouting. Said really clued up bloke and has a real global network set up. Very keen on youth and finding gems from obscure places.

Expect some additional revenues from next season with Radz and Bravo. Strong on commercial agreements outside of the football.  
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #13 på: April 25, 2017, 16:28:18 »
Hay gikk tilbake på en tidligere tweet:
Phil Hay @PhilHayYEP
Bravo is remaining with the Aspire Academy in Qatar, in tandem with his Elland Road role. He'll effectively be a consultant for Leeds. #lufc
12:19 PM - 25 Apr 2017
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Dennis

« Svar #14 på: April 25, 2017, 17:30:01 »
Høres helt nydelig ut om han skal bidra i (gjen-)oppbygging av akademiet!

Helt enig med Leedsfan. Det er slike ansettelser som (potensielt) gjør Leeds til en storklubb igjen.
Marching on together!

Jon R

« Svar #15 på: April 25, 2017, 18:03:20 »
Real Madrid høres jo veldig fint ut. Utfordringen blir overføringsverdien til vårt nivå. Ressurstilgangen og kulturen i de to klubbene er jo nesten som å sammenligne epler og pærer.  ;)
Jon R.

auren

« Svar #16 på: April 25, 2017, 18:26:18 »
Real Madrid høres jo veldig fint ut. Utfordringen blir overføringsverdien til vårt nivå. Ressurstilgangen og kulturen i de to klubbene er jo nesten som å sammenligne epler og pærer.  ;)

Gull og gråstein kanskje?

Tror at dette kan være en veldig solid og spennende signering, men jeg avventer litt min begeistring. Håper bare han er klar over hva han går til...

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Dennis

« Svar #17 på: April 25, 2017, 18:35:05 »

Kan jo være han har opparbeidet både nettverk og kompetanse på sin reise også.

Og om han trenger hjelp, er vi alle eksperter her inne!
Marching on together!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #18 på: April 25, 2017, 19:24:18 »

Tror at dette kan være en veldig solid og spennende signering, men jeg avventer litt min begeistring. Håper bare han er klar over hva han går til...

Du som følger såpass med vet jo at han selv har vært i Leeds, og har kjent Andrea i en årrekke - joda, han vet hva det går i. Og jeg tipper de har en plan med hva han skal bidra med. :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #20 på: April 25, 2017, 21:33:36 »
Phil Hay

Bravo is remaining with the Aspire Academy in Qatar, in tandem with his Elland Road role. He'll effectively be a consultant for Leeds. #lufc
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #21 på: April 25, 2017, 22:04:07 »

Du som følger såpass med vet jo at han selv har vært i Leeds, og har kjent Andrea i en årrekke - joda, han vet hva det går i. Og jeg tipper de har en plan med hva han skal bidra med. :)
Hva mener du med at han har vært i Leeds? Jeg har også vært i Leeds uten at det gjør meg mer egnet til jobben av den grunn.  :)
Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #22 på: April 25, 2017, 22:06:44 »

Hva mener du med at han har vært i Leeds? Jeg har også vært i Leeds uten at det gjør meg mer egnet til jobben av den grunn.  :)
At han har blitt observert rundt flere hjemmekamper samt at Andrea har lagt ut instagrambilder m. bl.a. denne karen i en stor gjeng av 'Andrea-folk'. Det sluttes jo dermed at denne gjengen sammen lenge har planlagt strategier for tiden fremover. :) #mehope
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #23 på: April 25, 2017, 22:12:13 »

At han har blitt observert rundt flere hjemmekamper samt at Andrea har lagt ut instagrambilder m. bl.a. denne karen i en stor gjeng av 'Andrea-folk'. Det sluttes jo dermed at denne gjengen sammen lenge har planlagt strategier for tiden fremover. :) #mehope
*tommel opp*  :)
Jon R.

auren

« Svar #24 på: April 25, 2017, 23:05:58 »
Phil Hay

Så han vil bo, jobbe og oppholde seg i Qatar mens han er konsulent på "fritida" for Leeds? Lukter dyre konsulenttimer i min nese. Trodde først han ville jobbe 100 % med Leeds og bo i byen.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #25 på: Mai 02, 2017, 00:59:45 »
Telegraph

Last week he appointed former Real Madrid director Ivan Bravo to the board while Angus Kinnear, who has worked at Arsenal and West Ham, is also poised to join.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Xern

« Svar #26 på: Mai 02, 2017, 01:45:09 »
Høres isåfall veldig bra ut.
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Nørgaard

« Svar #27 på: Mai 02, 2017, 10:14:27 »
Telegraph

Last week he appointed former Real Madrid director Ivan Bravo to the board while Angus Kinnear, who has worked at Arsenal and West Ham, is also poised to join.

Yikes!

Nye tider i Leeds  :D

Dennis

« Svar #28 på: Mai 02, 2017, 10:19:58 »
La oss håpe dette er starten på en ny æra for Leeds United. Radrizzani er i ferd med å sette folk i spesifikke roller og forhåpentligvis gjøre klubben mer profesjonell og strømlinjeformet. Dette er oppløftende nyheter etter over ti år med micro management fra Ken Bates og Massimo Cellino.

Optimist.
Marching on together!

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #29 på: Mai 02, 2017, 10:31:22 »
La oss håpe dette er starten på en ny æra for Leeds United. Radrizzani er i ferd med å sette folk i spesifikke roller og forhåpentligvis gjøre klubben mer profesjonell og strømlinjeformet. Dette er oppløftende nyheter etter over ti år med micro management fra Ken Bates og Massimo Cellino.

Optimist.
Enig der, men det avhenger også av dette med penger....vi må opp et hakk når det gjelder spillere inn i troppen. For å heve lagets kvalitet nytter det ikke bare å ha flinke folk i administrasjonen. For at disse spillerne skal komme til oss ISTEDET for å gå til andre klubber i divisjonen, så må klubben friste med noe annet enn fanatiske supportere.....enten vi liker det eller ei, så er lønn en meget viktig faktor her....foregående år, særlig under Bates, så tapte vi nesten hver gang en spiller når et annet lag i divisjonen kom på banen....
La Monk/Clotet få fortsette, og la de få midler til å kjøpe kvalitet ;)