Skrevet av Emne: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 25  (Lest 914879 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 7 gjester leser dette emnet.

auren

Sv: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 25
« Svar #3000 på: Juni 22, 2018, 08:19:42 »
Foden skjer neppe:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfers-phil-foden-14812603

Hay vedrørende Foden:

"Colleague of mine was in touch with City yesterday - they said no chance. Interesting one though, and a quality player."

"I wonder. Bielsa does seem like a bit of a game-changer - sort of manager Guardiola might be willing to let Foden work under. City did sound unequivocal though."

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

auren

« Svar #3001 på: Juni 22, 2018, 08:22:32 »
Mer Twitter-dialog om spillere:

Hay vedrørende Bartley/Foyth:

"Pretty sure Pochettino would let him come. Bartley deal seems to have gone cold for now. Someone said to me a few weeks back that it might take until later in the summer to get that one right in terms of valuation etc. Honestly don’t know if Bielsa wants him though."

Hay vedrørende Vydra:

"Leeds will need to go higher with their valuation of Vydra but it’s not impossible and Bielsa wants him."

Hay vedrørende om Hernandez er aktuell:

"Yes, although Bielsa is less keen on him than Vydra. Expensive so a deal they'll only do if they're sure."

auren

roaldv

« Svar #3002 på: Juni 22, 2018, 08:54:20 »
Foden skjer neppe:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfers-phil-foden-14812603

Hay vedrørende Foden:

"Colleague of mine was in touch with City yesterday - they said no chance. Interesting one though, and a quality player."

"I wonder. Bielsa does seem like a bit of a game-changer - sort of manager Guardiola might be willing to let Foden work under. City did sound unequivocal though."

auren
Jo, jo, men samtidig følger han opp med:

Phil Hay
@PhilHayYEP
 to be honest, I’d wait and see on that. Does seem to be a lot of chatter about him.

7:48 AM - Jun 22, 2018

8)

GeirO

« Svar #3003 på: Juni 22, 2018, 09:56:48 »
det blir noen solide surprises ila de neste dagene

kvaliteten på lånespillere blir og noen hakk opp fra Pennington og Lasogga

Rent faktisk er det vel et hakk ned; Pennington fra Premier League og Lasogga fra Bundesliga. Abel H. og Vydra kommer fra Championship.

Når det er sagt tror jeg de to sistnevnte er bedre spillere enn de to førstnevnte...  :)

Abel har nærmere 30 landskamper for Uruguay og en meget god målratio. Vydra samme for Tsjekkia.
Pennington tviler jeg på har en eneste u kamp for England, mens lasogga ble diskutert ang Tyskland troppen.
Er jo et hav og vel som det forskjellig i kvalitet.
Ligaer har lite og si så lenge du ikke spiller eller presterer. De vi har vært linket til nå har jo bevist og levert i lengre tid.
Selvfølgelig enig (som jeg prøvde å få fram...)
MOT

Furu

« Svar #3004 på: Juni 22, 2018, 10:57:31 »
RELIABLE JOURNALIST PROVIDES EXCITING LEEDS UNITED TRANSFER UPDATE

Leeds United are getting serious in their quest to sign Matej Vydra from Derby County this summer.

Vydra has emerged as a major transfer target for Leeds and Marcelo Bielsa this summer, with Alan Nixon, often a reliable source on Twitter, confirming that whilst a deal will cost the Whites, they are getting serious about bringing him on board.
The reliable journalist also revealed that Leeds have been looking at an alternative, but Bielsa’s admiration of Vydra is well known.

Last season, Vydra won the Championship’s golden boot, after scoring 21 goals for Derby to help them to sixth the table.

The 26-year-old finished the campaign with 22 goals across all competitions, with Vydra producing one of his best campaigns in English football under Gary Rowett.

The Czech forward arrived at Derby in an £8m deal back in 2016, with the Rams wanting to make a significant profit should he leave Pride Park this summer.

According to the Yorkshire Evening Post’s Phil Hay, Derby will want around £12m for Vydra’s service this summer.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/reliable-journalist-provides-exciting-leeds-united-transfer-update/

Bjorn

« Svar #3005 på: Juni 22, 2018, 11:00:24 »
RELIABLE JOURNALIST PROVIDES EXCITING LEEDS UNITED TRANSFER UPDATE

Leeds United are getting serious in their quest to sign Matej Vydra from Derby County this summer.

Vydra has emerged as a major transfer target for Leeds and Marcelo Bielsa this summer, with Alan Nixon, often a reliable source on Twitter, confirming that whilst a deal will cost the Whites, they are getting serious about bringing him on board.
The reliable journalist also revealed that Leeds have been looking at an alternative, but Bielsa’s admiration of Vydra is well known.

Last season, Vydra won the Championship’s golden boot, after scoring 21 goals for Derby to help them to sixth the table.

The 26-year-old finished the campaign with 22 goals across all competitions, with Vydra producing one of his best campaigns in English football under Gary Rowett.

The Czech forward arrived at Derby in an £8m deal back in 2016, with the Rams wanting to make a significant profit should he leave Pride Park this summer.

According to the Yorkshire Evening Post’s Phil Hay, Derby will want around £12m for Vydra’s service this summer.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/reliable-journalist-provides-exciting-leeds-united-transfer-update/

Ryktesesongen er jo bare til å dra på smilebåndene av!  ;D Reliable journalist.. "LOL"  ;D ;D
På tide med en pressekonferanse fra ER snart tenker jeg. Vydra eller ei.
Marching On! 4276

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3006 på: Juni 22, 2018, 15:05:17 »
Virker som det måtte en Bielsa til for å stoppe dette dyre, uforståelige Mbakgou-kjøpet :o 

Bielsa is putting his foot down and blocking the Mbakgou deal.
This article claims that he prefers someone else to suit his "extravagant 3-3-3-1 formation" (which is wrong cos it's 3-3-1-3 )

It also says Bielsa wants someone who has more movement, who can drop deeper to help build attacks and who can play anywhere in his attacking line (I wonder who that sounds like...). Goes on to say "the Nigerian doesn't have those characteristics". 

http://www.tvqui.it/video/sport/152298/carpi-ora-bielsa-riflette-su-mbakogu.html
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3007 på: Juni 22, 2018, 16:11:00 »
Blir en drøss med spillere offentliggjort på pressekonferansen på mandag?

Synes dette trekker ut jeg!

:(
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3008 på: Juni 22, 2018, 17:50:54 »
Twitter

Leeds want Rajiv Van La Parra for £3.6M...

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #3009 på: Juni 22, 2018, 21:17:09 »
Twitter

Husker sist gang vi ville ha han da var ikke fansen interessert i det hele tatt!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Bjorn

« Svar #3010 på: Juni 22, 2018, 22:30:52 »
Twitter

Husker sist gang vi ville ha han da var ikke fansen interessert i det hele tatt!
Ønsker han velkommen jeg om det blir slik! Fart og teknikk
Marching On! 4276

berlin

« Svar #3011 på: Juni 23, 2018, 09:02:24 »
Mange navn nevnes. Frustrerende lesning.
Jeg har på en måte parkert Leeds-hodet, chillern  og ser på VM, og venter på tråd: "Ny spiller: xxx". Da snakker vi.

Men gleder meg til sesongen begynner da.  :)

Blank_File

« Svar #3012 på: Juni 23, 2018, 09:05:49 »
Mange navn nevnes. Frustrerende lesning.
Jeg har på en måte parkert Leeds-hodet, chillern  og ser på VM, og venter på tråd: "Ny spiller: xxx". Da snakker vi.

Men gleder meg til sesongen begynner da.  :)
Akkurat samme her. Deilig å koble av med fotball der man ikke er følelsesmessig vrak etter hver eneste kamp.

Killa

« Svar #3013 på: Juni 23, 2018, 13:20:19 »
http://www.claretandhugh.info/hammers-linked-with-leeds-return/
Hva skal vi tenke om dette mon tro...? Hadde han klart forsterket laget?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3014 på: Juni 23, 2018, 13:22:59 »

Svært ustrukturert og treig. Nei, takk; selv om det finnes en drakt med navnet hans her i huset!  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Pettersen97

« Svar #3015 på: Juni 23, 2018, 14:03:23 »

Nei takk. Han skal bare holde seg der pengene er. Leeds har ikke behov for Byram. Han får finne seg ei annen gullgruve.  ;D
The Mighty Whites

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3016 på: Juni 23, 2018, 15:24:52 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Johnnyj

« Svar #3017 på: Juni 23, 2018, 16:57:02 »

Nei takk. Han skal bare holde seg der pengene er. Leeds har ikke behov for Byram. Han får finne seg ei annen gullgruve.  ;D

I systemet til Bielsa så passer han aldeles utmerket som en høyre vingback/høyrekant. Hans oppgaver blir å jobbe opp og ned linja, trøkke til i dueller og slå en crosser eller to i løpet av kampen. Akkurat på de områdene så er han god nok. Har fått svært lite spilletid hos Hammerne, så hvorfor ikke slenge i bordet et tilbud som er halvparten så stort som vi fikk av dem?

Jeg er nesten bombesikker på at Ayling blir omskolert til midtstopper i trebackslinja. Han har ikke nok fart og/eller offensive kvaliteter til å spille på høyre flanke, så Byram er ingen dum idé spør du meg.
« Siste redigering: Juni 23, 2018, 17:01:03 av Johnnyj »

Kato

« Svar #3018 på: Juni 23, 2018, 19:52:51 »

Svært ustrukturert og treig. Nei, takk; selv om det finnes en drakt med navnet hans her i huset!  ;)

Treig er nå noe han ihvertfall ikke er. Farta er hans styrke.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3019 på: Juni 23, 2018, 21:27:31 »
What we know about Abel Hernandez to Leeds United and where the move stands

We use cookies to help our site work, to understand how it is used, and to tailor the adverts presented on our site. By clicking “Accept” below, you agree to us doing so. You can read more in our cookie notice. Or, if you do not agree, you can click Manage below to access other choices.

Abel Hernandez was one of the first names to be linked with Leeds United after the 2017/18 campaign finished and one which has captured the imagination of fans.

However, after making good progress with his representatives, talks between the Whites and the Uruguayan seem to have stalled.

We take a look through the main questions surrounding the Hernandez move and assess what we know so far.

Is the move going to happen?

Nobody knows. Not the club, not Andrea Radrizzani, not Mino Raiola, not Hernandez himself. There simply is no formal agreement in place yet.

Talks have been ongoing for some time and there is clear willing on both sides to get the deal done, but where money is involved, especially with a free agent, it can be complicated.

Why hasn’t an agreement been reached yet?

Money is involved and this is a quality footballer available to the global market for no, traditional, transfer fee.

Given how much speculation and chatter there has been about Hernandez’s future since he entered the final two years of his Hull City contract it always looked clear he would depart.

Had the Tigers returned to the Premier League there would have been a far greater chance of the 27-year-old signing on, but as long as bids were being knocked back it looked obvious Hernandez would let his contract run down.

It officially expires in seven days and football clubs around the planet know that. They know he has been prolific in front of goal, in the Championship at least, and he would be a fine addition for many.

Raiola, who is working on the deal with Radrizzani, a friend, has a reputation for being a tough negotiator.

Football agent Mino Raiola speaks to journalists on September 2, 2016 during presentation of Nice's new signings at Allianz Riviera stadium(Image: VALERY HACHE/AFP/Getty Images)
He knows he has grounds to ask for a bigger signing-on fee and a bigger agency fee because there is no transfer fee needed. He is not going to roll over and have his tummy tickled.

United have demonstrated there is money there to be spent this summer. Raiola will look to extract as much as he can from the Elland Road coffers.

The World Cup has slowed things down too. Raiola is there with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, among many of his other clients. It could be argued the Hernandez deal is not at the top of his list of priorities at the moment.

Unfortunately, there is also some benefit to him by drawing the process out. It pulls in more suitors and drives prices up.

The Marcelo Bielsa factor has also slowed the process.

Marcelo Bielsa looks on during the match between Lille (LOSC) and Saint-Etienne (ASSE) at the Pierre-Mauroy Stadium on November 17 2017(Image: DENIS CHARLET/AFP/Getty Images)
How has Bielsa impacted the move?

Well, predominantly because the club’s number one priority up until June 15 was actually appointing a head coach.

Time and effort has been driven into the negotiations with Bielsa while transfer talks have been put on the back burner.

Also, Bielsa likes Hernandez, but it transpires he likes fellow transfer target Matej Vydra more. If money was no object Vydra would the man for Bielsa.

However, Derby County want what Vydra is worth and Vydra is far from unhappy at Pride Park. As the golden boot winner in England’s second tier he is also a forward on the radar of many clubs.

Will United go for both Vydra and Hernandez?

No. Radrizzani is willing to spend more money this summer, sure, but it’s not a bottomless pit and neither of these players will be cheap, whether it's wages or transfer fees.

Matej Vydra in action during the Championship match between Derby County and Barnsley at iPro Stadium on May 6, 2018(Image: Tony Marshall/Getty Images)
LeedsLive understands the club is zeroing in on four key transfer targets. Two of those slots are unlikely to be dedicated to strikers, especially in their price bracket.

How much longer will talks go on with Hernandez?

How long is a piece of string? He is a quality striker with proven worth in the Championship and that means he is not easy to pin down.

It certainly helps Raiola and Radrizzani know each other well, but you suspect the former is not someone who allows sentiment to interfere with business.

United will not be the only club interested in Hernandez and while Vydra remains Bielsa’s preference, you suspect the pursuit of the Czech will become Victor Orta’s priority.

It’s a case of spinning plates. Keep the Hernandez plate turning in the background while Vydra’s porcelain gets the lion’s share of attention.

Abel Hernandez picks the ball up out of the net after scoring a penalty during the Championship match between Hull City and Norwich City at KCOM Stadium on March 10, 2018(Image: Ashley Allen/Getty Images)
If, and it’s a big if, Vydra does move this summer, it’s likely to be later rather than sooner, so there is the risk of losing Hernandez to someone else while waiting for Vydra.

Does Hernandez want to come?

The noises have been very positive from the forward’s camp. He has been sold on the project Radrizzani is putting together at Elland Road, especially with the addition of Bielsa.

While he would always want to play at the highest level, the signs of intent being shown by the Whites have proved alluring. As mentioned earlier, the willing is there, but finer details are not.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3020 på: Juni 23, 2018, 21:31:12 »
The Lufc ultimate

Boaz Myhill is rumoured to be leaving West Brom for Leeds United this summer. The club confirmed that he would not be handed a new contract renewal and is free to leave. Is he a suitable goalkeeper for a play-off push? #LUFC #ALAW

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Larsen.

« Svar #3021 på: Juni 24, 2018, 10:16:21 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pride of Yorkshire

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3022 på: Juni 24, 2018, 11:19:34 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil Hay

progressed a little this week but not there by any means yet. Wages won’t be a major issue. Fee is the complication - £11m/£12m

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3023 på: Juni 24, 2018, 11:29:19 »
Ty

Leeds want BOTH champ top goal scorers from last season
Abel wants us to make him a billionaire
If your complaining we want BOTH players I don’t know what to say
#lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3025 på: Juni 24, 2018, 14:27:07 »
Benny Tayls

According to transfermark

L.Grabban 30’
Championship Games (not incl P/O’s) - 140
Goals - 58
Assists - 12

M.Vydra 26’
Championship Games (not incl P/O’s) - 187
Goals - 65
Assists - 22

Championship Top scorers 17/18

1st M.Vydra - 21 goals
2nd L.Grabban - 20 goals

#lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Bjorn

« Svar #3027 på: Juni 24, 2018, 15:28:54 »
Marching On! 4276

auren

« Svar #3028 på: Juni 25, 2018, 09:55:26 »
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/david-stockdale-leeds-united-birmingham-14798509

Kjenner at jeg ikke er så gira på Stockdale. Han ønsker nok å bli den best betalte i klubben hvis han kommer, og det er han vel neppe verdt...

auren

Kato

« Svar #3029 på: Juni 25, 2018, 10:03:29 »
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/david-stockdale-leeds-united-birmingham-14798509

Kjenner at jeg ikke er så gira på Stockdale. Han ønsker nok å bli den best betalte i klubben hvis han kommer, og det er han vel neppe verdt...

auren
[/quote

Vet ikke helt. Jeg er usikker på fitnessen, syns ikke han har sett helt skarp ut i Birmingham. Mulig jeg tar feil.