Skrevet av Emne: Ex-spiller: Samuel Saiz  (Lest 111164 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 4 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Ex-spiller: Samuel Saiz
« på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:04:16 »
Endelig

#LUFC are pleased to confirm that a deal has been agreed with SD Huesca for Samuel Sáiz, subject to a medical bit.ly/SaizDeal

« Siste redigering: Juli 18, 2019, 17:31:29 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

auren

Sv: Ny spiller: Samuel Saiz
« Svar #1 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:07:33 »
Spennende!

Velkommen Samu Saiz

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Bye

« Svar #2 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:07:39 »
Se der ja. Blir godt å se ham i Leeds-trøya! Noen som har hørt noe om Alioski i samme slengen?:)
Trønder i Bergen!

Cannavaro

« Svar #3 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:09:25 »
veldig spennende signering.  Nå har vi bra med midtbanespillere, og tøff kamp om plassen i første 11-eren.  Det er alltid bra.
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

RoarG

Ny spiller: Samuel Saiz
« Svar #4 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:09:54 »
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #5 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:14:49 »
David Cartlidge
✔
@davidjaca
Thoughts on new Leeds signing Samu Sáiz. Style of play, strengths etc. #LUFC pic.twitter.com/dyyBxQQNuq
6:05 PM - 10 Jul 2017

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

RoarG

« Svar #7 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:27:21 »
Slo meg med 31 sekunder. Vel, flytt posten min hit.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

raggen

« Svar #8 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:29:18 »
spennende spiller... Gud som jeg gleder meg til sesongen sparkes igang ;D ;D ;D ;D
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

auren

« Svar #9 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:32:56 »
Kan han ha en like god effekt på Leeds som Mooy hadde i Hudds i fjor?

auren

Promotion 2010

« Svar #10 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:33:07 »
Samuel Sáiz's record at SD Huesca in 2016/17:

134 completed take-ons
40 games
12 goals
8 assists

Welcome.  #LUFC #MOT

« Siste redigering: Juli 10, 2017, 18:35:13 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #11 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:33:40 »
Slo meg med 31 sekunder. Vel, flytt posten min hit.
Gjort det for lengst ;)
#5 i denne tråden her...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Josch

« Svar #12 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:39:33 »
Endelig.  Målfarlig midtbanespiller med key pass trenger vi. Håper han fikser overgang til ch.ship.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #13 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:44:12 »
Hay

Leeds United confirm deal in place to sign Samuel Saiz. Expected to take up a four-year deal at Elland Road:
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football…
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #14 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:45:25 »
LATEST Leeds United: Whites confirm deal in place for Saiz

12:45
Thomas Christiansen
Thomas Christiansen
17:36 Monday 10 July 2017

Leeds United tonight confirmed that a deal is in place for the signing of Samuel Saiz after the Huesca midfielder arrived in England to complete his move to Elland Road.

Saiz flew out of Malaga at midday today following an agreement between Leeds and Huesca over the 26-year-old’s transfer to the Championship.

United are set to pay £3m for the former Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid player, beating a number of Spanish clubs to his signature after weeks of negotiations.

Leeds finalised term on Friday, outbidding Eibar, Alaves and Real Betis and clearing the way for Saiz to travel to Leeds for formal talks.

Saiz will undergo a medical before putting pen to paper and is poised to become Leeds’ sixth recruit of the summer on a four-year contract.

A statement from Leeds said: “Leeds United are pleased to confirm that a deal has been agreed with SD Huesca for the permanent transfer of Samuel Saiz. The move is subject to a medical.

A photo posted on Instagram by Samuel Saiz this morning, showing him on the plane heading from Malaga to Leeds.
A photo posted on Instagram by Samuel Saiz this morning, showing him on the plane heading from Malaga to Leeds.
“Head coach Thomas Christiansen is hoping to include the Spanish playmaker in his squad travelling to Austria on Friday.”

Saiz was pictured at Malaga airport this morning and landed in Leeds this afternoon.

Head coach Thomas Christiansen said after Saturday’s friendly win at Guiseley that more deals were in the pipeline ahead of United’s pre-season tour to Austria, which starts later this week.

“We will announce some players,” Christiansen said.

Leeds remain in the hunt for Lugano winger Ezgjan Alioski, a Macedonia international, and are also keen on in Chievo forward Caleb Ekuban.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #15 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:47:25 »
Sam Isles

Saiz outside Elland Road now, whole of first team having a meeting #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #16 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:51:08 »
For de som synes alder er relevant så er han altså 26 år.   :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Sáiz
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #17 på: Juli 10, 2017, 18:51:14 »
lufcdata

Samuel Sáiz attempted more take-ons (253) than any other player in the Secunda Division in 2016/17, averaging 6.3 take-ons per game. #LUFC

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #18 på: Juli 10, 2017, 19:54:26 »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aLuJWeE1gM4

Flott teknikk, god pasningsfot og godt rykk. Virker å ikke være mer egoistisk enn man nødvendigvis bør være.
'
Spennende spiller.
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #19 på: Juli 10, 2017, 21:51:13 »
Leeds Sign Samu Saiz – Huesca Fan View

Charlie SoppJuly 10, 2017

Another signing from abroad which makes my life slightly more difficult when tracking down fans to speak to. This time it is the long awaited deal of Huesca ace Samu Saiz, the attacking midfielder who arrives with a glowing reputation from the second tier of Spain. The deal will see Saiz arrive on a four-year-deal for a fee of £3.1 million, on a £17k per week deal. The deal has been confirmed by the club subject to the medical.

Huesca Fan – Rincon Del Alcoraz

1. Samu Saiz, what sort of player are Leeds signing?

Rincon Del Alcoraz – “They are signing a very different player. He is the one who moves all the team around, the one who creates and also the one who finishes them. He has only one problem: he loves the ball and dribbling and he is not Messi so he loses it. But, when playing well, passing and so on, he is the one who makes the difference.”

Rincon Del Alcoraz – “His best position is the central attacking midfield. He is not tall enough to be a striker. Maybe a “false 9″ could be a good position too, but he hasn’t played there. When he was younger, he played as left winger too. He needs grass to run and dribble.”

3. What are his best attributes and strengths as a player?

Rincon Del Alcoraz –  “As I said, dribbling, pace, passing and shooting. He is good too for the creating game.”

4. £3.1m, does this represent good value or is he worth more or less?

Rincon Del Alcoraz – “His contract marked 10 million as his price. Being realistic, 3 or 4 million is a good price for him. He had La Liga offers too and he has been the best in second division this year. If you reach the Premier League, his value will increase a lot.”

5. Is he suited to the English game in your opinion?

Rincon Del Alcoraz – “As far as I know, the English game gives more chances to score, there are more gaps in the defence and that’s a good fact for a player like him. However, he must have the ball in order to play it. If Leeds don’t have the possesion of the ball, Samu will appear less.”

6. If you could compare him to any player in football, who and why?

Rincon Del Alcoraz – “Good question. Nowadays, Isco or Coutinho, maybe even Eriksen. If I had to choose only one, it will be Isco. The way he dribbles and the vision he has is similar. Also, the pace despite being small players. They both shoot few times, but when they do, they score or are very close.”

7. How good is he, and how good can he be? We heard he was the best player in La Liga 2 last season

Rincon Del Alcoraz – “He is a really good player. The best in the Huesca history with Fran Mérida. He is not a child so he can improve but not much. However, he is supposed to be in his best years now. As his game style depends on his phyically fit he is, so is difficult to say how many years of good years he will have left.”

8. Will he be a success at Leeds in your opinion?

Rincon Del Alcoraz – “Of course. Leeds is the team he needs. A team made for reaching high goals, as the Premier League. Here, the Huesca made a team the past year in order not to descend a division. If the team’s aim is going back to the Premier League, Samu will feel important and that’s the important fact: he should feel himself as an important part of a big goal.”

Thank you so much to Rincon Del Alcoraz who took the time to answer the questions we had for him. His English was fantastic and he was speaking very highly of Samu Saiz, very positive read on the Spanish midfieder.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

baste

« Svar #20 på: Juli 10, 2017, 23:59:40 »
Føl mæ superoptimistisk førr årene som kommer. Mange gode spillere inn, Elland Road kjøpt tilbake. Dette bli bare bedre og bedre.

Velkommen Samuel Saiz

MOT

flynn

« Svar #21 på: Juli 11, 2017, 12:57:37 »
Jeg er otimistisk med tanke på Saiz jeg også. Men, han kommer fra spansk andre divisjon, som nok er ganske annerledes enn Championsship. Og, han er verdsatt til langt under halvparten av Pedraza. Så litt is i magen anbefales...

flynn

Annesj

« Svar #22 på: Juli 11, 2017, 12:59:10 »
Jeg er otimistisk med tanke på Saiz jeg også. Men, han kommer fra spansk andre divisjon, som nok er ganske annerledes enn Championsship. Og, han er verdsatt til langt under halvparten av Pedraza. Så litt is i magen anbefales...

flynn

Enig i det. Samtidig kom Mahrez fra fransk 2 divisjon  ;)
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Dennis

« Svar #23 på: Juli 11, 2017, 15:42:59 »
Spennende spiller. Tar han overgangen fra spansk til engelsk andredivisjon kan Leeds forhåpentligvis få god bruk for en nærteknikk og kreativitet som sammenlignet (basert på noen få minutter med klipp) ser ut til å ligge på et høyt nivå.

Noen som er stødige i spansk på forumet? Ifølge Hay uttales navnet Sa-ey og ikke Sa-is.
Marching on together!

baste

« Svar #24 på: Juli 11, 2017, 16:20:31 »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aLuJWeE1gM4

Flott teknikk, god pasningsfot og godt rykk. Virker å ikke være mer egoistisk enn man nødvendigvis bør være.
'
Spennende spiller.

Godt blikk og god pasningsfot, kan fort bli bra. Og ett bra tilslag, skyter fra distanse, noe vi har sett alt for lite av.

Dette trur æ e en meget god signering for Leeds

MOT

Annesj

« Svar #25 på: Juli 11, 2017, 20:47:48 »
Doesn't sound like Saiz to Leeds will be confirmed tonight. Has undergone a medical today but aspects of the move still need ironed out.

Saiz transfer has been a complicated one from the very start. But still expected to go through as planned. #lufc
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Bjorn

« Siste redigering: Juli 13, 2017, 13:07:05 av Bjorn »
Marching On! 4276

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #27 på: Juli 13, 2017, 13:42:49 »
Disse videoene begynner å bli standard nå :)

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/885453773186883585

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #28 på: Juli 13, 2017, 13:59:08 »
Disse videoene begynner å bli standard nå :)

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/885453773186883585

Forsåvidt et artig konsept, men det blir vel tacky disse konstruerte monologene fra spillerne...

auren

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #29 på: Juli 13, 2017, 18:44:52 »
ORTA PRAISES IMPACT OF FANS

Supporters play helping hand.
Victor Orta has praised the role Leeds United supporters have had in the signing of exciting midfielder Samu Saiz.
Following speculation earlier in the summer, the former Atlético Madrid play-maker was overwhelmed by messages from Leeds United fans on social media.

Director of Football, Orta said: "We are delighted with the signing of Samuel, he is a player we feel can improve the squad and excite the fans, who have made a huge impression on the player already.

“When the speculation regarding a potential transfer to Leeds hit social media last month, Samu received hundreds of messages from Leeds United supporters encouraging him to join the club which was one of the reasons he turned down other clubs to come to us this summer.”

Saiz signed for Leeds today on a four year deal from Spanish side SD Huesca.

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-news/22060/orta-praises-impact-of-fans
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan