Skrevet av Emne: Ex-spiller: Samuel Saiz  (Lest 111124 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Spiller: Samuel Saiz
« Svar #240 på: September 30, 2018, 18:11:23 »
Bluejam

The start of the attack for the goal yesterday. Saiz beats a man, then straight away three Wednesday players forget about marking their men and go for Saiz leaving six Leeds players open for a pass. He might not be getting the assists or goals but he's massively important. #LUFC

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #241 på: Oktober 03, 2018, 15:15:15 »
Går ALDRI bra:

Adam Pope
@apopey
Samu Saiz’s caution for diving last night is his fourth of the campaign & means if he collects another before Nov 30th he will face a one match suspension. #lufc
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

leedslife

« Svar #242 på: Oktober 03, 2018, 16:08:19 »
Går ALDRI bra:

Adam Pope
@apopey
Samu Saiz’s caution for diving last night is his fourth of the campaign & means if he collects another before Nov 30th he will face a one match suspension. #lufc

På sutring og diving?
28 år han er?

GeirO

« Svar #243 på: Oktober 03, 2018, 21:15:28 »
Saiz er ganske enkel å beskrive:

Han gjør mye bra og en god del dårlige ting i løpet av en kamp. Stort sett hver kamp, sånn sett er han stabil.

Positivt:
Han er en skapende kraft og ser hele tiden etter muligheter, og er god til å komme seg forbi motspillere. Motstanderne hater de gangene han tar med seg ballen og fosser framover.

Negativt:
Han ødelegger mange angrep ved enten å rote seg inn i situasjoner som ofte har to utveier. Enten mister han ballen eller så beholder han ballen, men alle løpene til motspillerne er over for lengst, og vi må starte forfra igjen.
Evt medspillere.
He he, medspillere skulle det stå.
MOT

Promotion 2010

« Svar #244 på: Oktober 05, 2018, 10:32:20 »
Championship rumour mill: Leeds United star now worth £20m?

Here's the latest Championship rumours from around the web:

Updated: 08:56 Friday 05 October 2018
Published: 07:58

There is no reason why Leeds United's Samuel Saiz is not worth £20million, according to (Football Fan Cast).
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #245 på: Oktober 18, 2018, 21:55:38 »
Leeds United's Samuel Saiz gives honest appraisal and hails Marcelo Bielsa impact

Phil Hay
Published: 16:59 Thursday 18 October 2018
Samuel Saiz claimed that Marcelo Bielsa’s football had helped to put disciplinary issues behind him as he admitted to lacking motivation while Leeds United’s promotion bid was falling apart last season.

In an honest appraisal of his own character, Saiz said he had curbed his aggression under Bielsa’s wing and learned lessons from a first year with Leeds which started in style but fell away badly after the turn of the year.

Leeds United's Samuel Saiz.
The Spanish midfielder made a quick impression on English football in the early stages of last season and he quickly earned Bielsa’s admiration after the 63-year-old was named as United’s head coach in June.

In between, however, Saiz served a six-match ban for spitting in an FA Cup defeat to Newport County in January - an offence which led him to publicly apologise - and his form tailed off badly as Leeds dropped away from the Championship’s play-off positions.

That period called Saiz’s temperament into question and the former Huesca player conceded that his demoralised attitude in the second half of last term “can’t happen again”.

Bielsa, though, has kept Saiz at the centre of his plans, remaking recently that “the only player who can do what Samuel Saiz can do is himself.”

Blackburn Rovers v Leeds United: Harrison to miss Rovers clash with injured trio set for return

“I feel better,” Saiz said, “because Marcelo made the whole team be more aggressive from a football point of view, not from outside of football. We’re focused on being aggressive playing football.

“This season we trust more in each other. It's very hard for the opponent to have a chance to score and thanks to all this I feel more safe and I'm less aggressive, apart from the football on the pitch.

“I like the football fight with the opponents and I'm not afraid of that.”

Leeds, who travel to Blackburn Rovers on Saturday sitting third in the Championship after 12 games, led the division early on last season but experienced extended spells of poor results under former head coach Thomas Christiansen and rapidly lost touch with the play-offs under his successor, Paul Heckingbottom.

'Blackburn Rovers are getting a tonking' Leeds United fans react to Kemar Roofe, Pablo Hernandez and Gaetano Berardi return

Saiz missed much of January and February as he completed a long suspension and struggled to assert the creative influence which Leeds benefited from earlier in the term but he insisted that the problems surrounding him had not made him question his future in England.

“Last season when we found out we couldn't make it to the play-offs, it was a moment that was hard for me,” Saiz admitted. “I had less motivation because I couldn't reach the objective. It's a problem that I had and it can't happen again.

“In every year you have good moments and bad moments but when you play at Elland Road and see all the fans supporting you, it gives you the strength to keep working and do better things. I went to other stadiums in the Premier League and these big clubs don't have the fans we have.”
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #246 på: Oktober 19, 2018, 18:44:45 »
You gotta love tha man: :)

To tell the truth, I feel I am lucky because I’m in a big, beautiful city. What I said before about the fans, I feel loved and I feel gratitude towards them. When you walk down the streets of Leeds and you see the love of the fans, you feel as an important player.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Leedsfan

« Svar #247 på: November 12, 2018, 13:59:42 »
Man kan si hva man vil om denne spilleren, men er han ikke suspendert, skadet eller utslitt så må han spille hver eneste kamp!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

PetterH

« Svar #248 på: November 12, 2018, 16:17:27 »
Man kan si hva man vil om denne spilleren, men er han ikke suspendert, skadet eller utslitt så må han spille hver eneste kamp!

100% enig !
På sitt beste er han en av CC desidert beste spillere , og "i mine øyne" vår klart beste spiller.
Selv om han ikke var på sitt beste de siste kampene før han ble benka , har vi ikke råd til å ha han videre på benken.
Så gode er vi ikke....

Cannavaro

« Svar #249 på: November 12, 2018, 16:42:11 »
Ja Saiz er viktig offensivt, han klarer ofte å forsere i rom og rundt spillere i viktig rom på midten. Da skaper han straks ubalanse hos motstanderen og det åpner opp rom for våre spillere.  Sånn sett er han en trussel og en spiller som det er vanskelig å "lese" - fordi Samu vender opp greit mot høyre eller venstre og bruker begge føttene.  Pasningen som gikk i lufta til Pablo mot WBA er et typisk eksempel på hva han kan gjøre, åpner opp - overblikk og viktige pasninger.  Sånne typer spillere skal få lov til å feile også, nettopp fordi netto positiv distribusjon for oss er så viktig.  Jeg liker Saiz godt og savner ham når han ikke er med fra start utpå der i vår drakt.
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

stian

« Svar #250 på: November 12, 2018, 23:42:24 »

100% enig !
På sitt beste er han en av CC desidert beste spillere , og "i mine øyne" vår klart beste spiller.
Selv om han ikke var på sitt beste de siste kampene før han ble benka , har vi ikke råd til å ha han videre på benken.
Så gode er vi ikke....

Føler meg ganske trygg på at Saiz starter i de to hjemmekampene som kommer nå. Kampen mpt WBA var første kamp i år hvor Leeds klapper sammen kollektivt, og det blir det sikkert jobbet knallhardt med i landslagspausen. En Saiz som kommer sulten inn i et lag som har noe å revansjere kan bli en god kombinasjon.

TK20

« Svar #251 på: Desember 08, 2018, 23:02:14 »
Kanskje det mest opphausa oppskrytte vi har hatt på lenge. Segunda division neste?

«Nå skal jeg jaggu lage litt liv på detta forumet»

Bromancer

« Svar #252 på: Desember 08, 2018, 23:18:58 »
Kanskje det mest opphausa oppskrytte vi har hatt på lenge. Segunda division neste?

«Nå skal jeg jaggu lage litt liv på detta forumet»

Ja det var trollinga si. Spørs om noen biter på  ;D

Kato

« Svar #253 på: Desember 09, 2018, 09:07:07 »
Det er dårlige tider for elendigheta.

jackbauer68

• Gjest
« Svar #254 på: Desember 09, 2018, 11:27:31 »

LOL

RoarG

"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

RoarG

« Svar #256 på: Desember 09, 2018, 14:20:53 »

LOL
De dårlige tidene er ikke hva de var  :'(.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Promotion 2010

« Svar #257 på: Desember 13, 2018, 08:33:58 »
Phil Hay Inside Elland Road: Why solving the enigma of Samuel Saiz is the key for Leeds United

Phil HayPublished: 18:00
 Key to success: Samuel Saiz.  Picture: Bruce Rollinson
Key to success: Samuel Saiz. Picture: Bruce Rollinson
Updated: 19:12 Wednesday 12 December 2018

THe second half of last season left Samuel Saiz cold, to the extent that he felt himself giving up on it eventually. Some who know him well in Spain thought one year in England was as much as he would take, barring a change of head coach at Leeds United and a press of the reset button in May.

Saiz got Marcelo Bielsa, the first elite manager he has actively played under, and it is hard to think of an appointment which would have floated his boat in quite the same way: a Spanish speaker with continental knowledge and a coach whose collective methods leave room for the off-the-cuff thinking which sets Saiz apart.

I expect from him the capacity to beat an opponent. He needs to find his capacity to make the difference.

Marcelo Bielsa
Saiz cuts an unorthodox footballer; small and stocky with deceptive pace from a standing start and a low centre of gravity (which no playmaker is truly complete without). Izzy Brown’s first experience of marshalling him in training was to find that Saiz was often impossible to dispossess. For Bielsa’s part, no player in his squad exudes more natural skill, though it is never clear if natural talent is the trait the 63-year-old values most.

There is, in addition, reassurance for someone like Saiz in Bielsa’s reticence when it comes to discussing the faults of his players. His explanation for substituting Gjanni Alioski at half-time twice in the space of a few days two weeks ago came across as a gentle ruffling of the winger’s blonde hair and that culture should have Saiz in his element, with the freedom to blow hot and cold without being beaten like a carpet in public. Consistency is what the Spaniard lacks but the best of him without coughs and splutters would be beyond the spending power of most Championship clubs, and far beyond the spending power of Leeds.

Bielsa’s comments about Saiz last weekend, then, broke from convention, eliciting the admission that Saiz was down on confidence and playing within himself (the second issue presumably caused by the first). It is not Bielsa’s style to speak like that or to say anything without calculated thought and there was something about his statement which felt like a reminder for Saiz, a crack of the whip aimed at a player who has been cut adrift of a squad with impetus. “I expect from him the capacity to beat an opponent,” Bielsa said. “He needs to find his capacity to make the difference.”

Beating opponents was Saiz’s forte in August, a month as good as any other in his brief career at Elland Road, and the timeline which shows that he has failed to score in a league match since last November obscures the nature of what Saiz does. He has dabbled in goals over the years but August showcased his running; the penchant for breaking from deep and going past players, opening up the field in an instant.

Leeds were able to rely on him doing so three times a game in the first six of the season. In his last nine starts, Bielsa have been lucky to see Saiz do it once. There were no beat-a-man dribbles at all from him against QPR on Saturday and Bielsa did not need the benefit of post-match analysis to spot that. Some of Saiz’s passing was insightful, leaving QPR’s defenders staring at each other, but Derby County know how it goes when Saiz leaves recovering players trailing in the dust behind him.

It is a hard, physically-challenging way to play, as Bielsa’s football tends to be, and Saiz would not tout himself the outstanding athlete at Thorp Arch. He was lagging behind the rest of the squad when they went through their earliest running sessions in the summer and in body fat tests where Leeds’ set 10 per cent as the target – a benchmark which Premier League sides endeavour to stay under – Saiz is among the players who fall short of it, behind those at the top end of the list: Lewis Baker, Kemar Roofe, Mateusz Klich and Adam Forshaw. Bielsa has long been stalked by the perception that his teams are prone to burnout as a consequence of his tactics but it is arguable that Saiz was least likely to cope with his uncompromising regime, or as likely as anyone to fade in and out.

There are other factors on top of that, like the raft of fouls committed on a midfielder who was an obvious target when the season started and a magnet by the end of its first month. Saiz has been fouled more than anyone else at Leeds and in a direct comparison with the unyielding influence of Pablo Hernandez, it is telling that infringements involving Hernandez are almost six times lower: 34 fouls on Saiz versus six on his compatriot. The trend continued against QPR – Saiz brought down six times, Hernandez not once – and he is in a vicious circle of trying to rediscover form and self-assurance while hacking boots fly around him.

The situation will be eating at Saiz because one thing he made clear when he spoke a couple of months ago is that he takes the troughs to heart. He characterised his attitude from January onwards as “having less motivation” but demoralised might have been a better translation; the slumped shoulders of a players whose body language suggests the dips in influence matter. The second half of last season was a washout for Saiz. The second half of this is set up for him to inspire a pace which stretches and breaks the Championship’s chasing pack. It will pay for Leeds to make him believe that he can.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #258 på: Desember 13, 2018, 09:33:47 »
Phil Hay Inside Elland Road: Why solving the enigma of Samuel Saiz is the key for Leeds United

THe second half of last season left Samuel Saiz cold, to the extent that he felt himself giving up on it eventually. Some who know him well in Spain thought one year in England was as much as he would take, barring a change of head coach at Leeds United and a press of the reset button in May.

Saiz got Marcelo Bielsa, the first elite manager he has actively played under, and it is hard to think of an appointment which would have floated his boat in quite the same way: a Spanish speaker with continental knowledge and a coach whose collective methods leave room for the off-the-cuff thinking which sets Saiz apart.

I expect from him the capacity to beat an opponent. He needs to find his capacity to make the difference.

Marcelo Bielsa
Saiz cuts an unorthodox footballer; small and stocky with deceptive pace from a standing start and a low centre of gravity (which no playmaker is truly complete without). Izzy Brown’s first experience of marshalling him in training was to find that Saiz was often impossible to dispossess. For Bielsa’s part, no player in his squad exudes more natural skill, though it is never clear if natural talent is the trait the 63-year-old values most.

There is, in addition, reassurance for someone like Saiz in Bielsa’s reticence when it comes to discussing the faults of his players. His explanation for substituting Gjanni Alioski at half-time twice in the space of a few days two weeks ago came across as a gentle ruffling of the winger’s blonde hair and that culture should have Saiz in his element, with the freedom to blow hot and cold without being beaten like a carpet in public. Consistency is what the Spaniard lacks but the best of him without coughs and splutters would be beyond the spending power of most Championship clubs, and far beyond the spending power of Leeds.

Bielsa’s comments about Saiz last weekend, then, broke from convention, eliciting the admission that Saiz was down on confidence and playing within himself (the second issue presumably caused by the first). It is not Bielsa’s style to speak like that or to say anything without calculated thought and there was something about his statement which felt like a reminder for Saiz, a crack of the whip aimed at a player who has been cut adrift of a squad with impetus. “I expect from him the capacity to beat an opponent,” Bielsa said. “He needs to find his capacity to make the difference.”

Beating opponents was Saiz’s forte in August, a month as good as any other in his brief career at Elland Road, and the timeline which shows that he has failed to score in a league match since last November obscures the nature of what Saiz does. He has dabbled in goals over the years but August showcased his running; the penchant for breaking from deep and going past players, opening up the field in an instant.

Leeds were able to rely on him doing so three times a game in the first six of the season. In his last nine starts, Bielsa have been lucky to see Saiz do it once. There were no beat-a-man dribbles at all from him against QPR on Saturday and Bielsa did not need the benefit of post-match analysis to spot that. Some of Saiz’s passing was insightful, leaving QPR’s defenders staring at each other, but Derby County know how it goes when Saiz leaves recovering players trailing in the dust behind him.

It is a hard, physically-challenging way to play, as Bielsa’s football tends to be, and Saiz would not tout himself the outstanding athlete at Thorp Arch. He was lagging behind the rest of the squad when they went through their earliest running sessions in the summer and in body fat tests where Leeds’ set 10 per cent as the target – a benchmark which Premier League sides endeavour to stay under – Saiz is among the players who fall short of it, behind those at the top end of the list: Lewis Baker, Kemar Roofe, Mateusz Klich and Adam Forshaw. Bielsa has long been stalked by the perception that his teams are prone to burnout as a consequence of his tactics but it is arguable that Saiz was least likely to cope with his uncompromising regime, or as likely as anyone to fade in and out.

There are other factors on top of that, like the raft of fouls committed on a midfielder who was an obvious target when the season started and a magnet by the end of its first month. Saiz has been fouled more than anyone else at Leeds and in a direct comparison with the unyielding influence of Pablo Hernandez, it is telling that infringements involving Hernandez are almost six times lower: 34 fouls on Saiz versus six on his compatriot. The trend continued against QPR – Saiz brought down six times, Hernandez not once – and he is in a vicious circle of trying to rediscover form and self-assurance while hacking boots fly around him.

The situation will be eating at Saiz because one thing he made clear when he spoke a couple of months ago is that he takes the troughs to heart. He characterised his attitude from January onwards as “having less motivation” but demoralised might have been a better translation; the slumped shoulders of a players whose body language suggests the dips in influence matter. The second half of last season was a washout for Saiz. The second half of this is set up for him to inspire a pace which stretches and breaks the Championship’s chasing pack. It will pay for Leeds to make him believe that he can.

Hay er en juvel, en artikkel som gir en innsikt i hva som virkelig foregår.

Jeg tror nøkkelen til vårt opprykk er å få denne karen til å funke igjen, i hvert fall ikke få han til å bli sur.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Square Ball

« Svar #259 på: Desember 13, 2018, 11:54:31 »

Marcelo Bielsa

Jeg tror nøkkelen til vårt opprykk er å få denne karen til å funke igjen, i hvert fall ikke få han til å bli sur.

Hay har kunnskapen.Tror Saiz må lære seg og takle å bli kakket ned i hver bidige kamp,virker som frustrasjonen over dette,
drar ned prestasjonene hans.Det er ikke få gule kort motstandere har pådratt seg med kyniske tacklinger/holdinger av han.
Kanskje spiller alle skadene i forsvaret en liten rolle i at han er benket og.Dette skaper muligens en tanke om å beskytte
forsvaret bedre,og det trengs stor løpskapasitet og gjennvinningsegenskaper hos spillere lengre frem på banen(jfr feks Alioski)

I fjor dippet formen hans mye pga først utestengelse,og deretter havnet vi i ingenmannsland.Med vår tabellplassering
er jeg ikke i tvil om motivasjonen hans er på topp.Blir uansett spennende om han beholder plassen utover nå,blir neppe
benket mot Bolton.Mange lag ligger nå skikkelig bakpå mot oss,og vi trenger fler enn Pablo (som feks WBA markerte ut
av kampen)til å åpne forsvar.Nå får han også konkurranse av Brown.Uansett det ser bedre ut på lenge offensivt med
Bamford tilbake også.Putter vi mer enn to goaler for første gang på evigheter allerede til helga?

gulle

« Svar #260 på: Desember 13, 2018, 17:41:22 »

Marcelo Bielsa

Hay har kunnskapen.Tror Saiz må lære seg og takle å bli kakket ned i hver bidige kamp,virker som frustrasjonen over dette,
drar ned prestasjonene hans.Det er ikke få gule kort motstandere har pådratt seg med kyniske tacklinger/holdinger av han.
Kanskje spiller alle skadene i forsvaret en liten rolle i at han er benket og.Dette skaper muligens en tanke om å beskytte
forsvaret bedre,og det trengs stor løpskapasitet og gjennvinningsegenskaper hos spillere lengre frem på banen(jfr feks Alioski)

I fjor dippet formen hans mye pga først utestengelse,og deretter havnet vi i ingenmannsland.Med vår tabellplassering
er jeg ikke i tvil om motivasjonen hans er på topp.Blir uansett spennende om han beholder plassen utover nå,blir neppe
benket mot Bolton.Mange lag ligger nå skikkelig bakpå mot oss,og vi trenger fler enn Pablo (som feks WBA markerte ut
av kampen)til å åpne forsvar.Nå får han også konkurranse av Brown.Uansett det ser bedre ut på lenge offensivt med
Bamford tilbake også.Putter vi mer enn to goaler for første gang på evigheter allerede til helga?
vi putter nok 2 før pause til helga synes jeg
Nå rykker vi opp! Jasederja

Leedsfan

« Svar #261 på: Desember 13, 2018, 18:21:19 »
Samuel Saiz is being strongly linked with a January move to Getafe amid indications that the Leeds United midfielder wants to leave England.

Getafe are reportedly looking at a deal which would take Saiz to La Liga next month after the 27-year-old informed Leeds that he was keen to return to Spain after an 18-month spell at Elland Road.

RoarG

« Svar #262 på: Desember 13, 2018, 18:48:42 »
Samuel Saiz is being strongly linked with a January move to Getafe amid indications that the Leeds United midfielder wants to leave England.

Getafe are reportedly looking at a deal which would take Saiz to La Liga next month after the 27-year-old informed Leeds that he was keen to return to Spain after an 18-month spell at Elland Road.
Jepp. Hans gravide kone liker seg ikke i England. Vel, da slipper vi i det minste en spekulasjon.
https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/12/blogs/championship/saiz-tells-leeds-he-wants-to-quit/

Eriksen55

« Svar #263 på: Desember 13, 2018, 19:47:40 »

Jepp. Hans gravide kone liker seg ikke i England. Vel, da slipper vi i det minste en spekulasjon.
https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/12/blogs/championship/saiz-tells-leeds-he-wants-to-quit/

Tar dette med en klype salt, foreløpig.

Hadde han spilt fast tviler jeg på at dette ryktet hadde kommet. Viser det seg å være sant, så tror jeg fortsatt spilletiden i det siste er avgjørende for "mistrivsel".

auren

« Svar #264 på: Desember 13, 2018, 20:37:50 »
Når Hay skriver dette så er det nok sant. Saiz forlater Leeds i januar er mitt tips:

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/getafe-eye-samuel-saiz-with-leeds-united-midfielder-pushing-for-elland-road-exit-1-9492412

Og siden han er unhappy, så presses prisen ned også. I utgangspunktet burde han være verdt langt over 10 millioner pund. Jeg tror vi får et sted mellom 5-8 millioner pund (ca. det samme som Vieira?).

Det blir ikke nødvendigvis et stort tap. En stabil Saiz i god form blir et stort tap, men ser man på hans Leedskarriere så har den vært veldig variabel. Kan Brown steppe inn og gjøre savnet minimalt? Får vi inn en direkte erstatter, eller en annen offansiv spiller?

Det blir noen nervøse, dog spennende uker fremover.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

raggen

« Svar #265 på: Desember 13, 2018, 21:10:35 »
hadde forventet at saiz kom til og forlate leeds men ikke så tidlig som dette.når det er sagt så har vel ikke saiz vært på topp spillemessig(kanskje pga denne situasjonen) men vært en nøkkelspiller i leeds og håper og se han i leeds drakt i mange år fremover men ser ikke lyst ut nei
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

Cannavaro

« Svar #266 på: Desember 13, 2018, 21:26:37 »
Dette ryktet kan være langt nær sannheten ja, en kombo med gravid kone, lite spilletid og litt mistrivsel så er det svært nærliggende å tro at han forsvinner.  Phil Hay er ofte velinformert.
Syns det er litt leit at Saiz stikker eventuelt, liker spillestilen hans (ja, dog han scorer lite mål) tror han passer i La Liga, med spillere som har bedre kvaliteter og fotballen er ikke så fysisk.  Så får vi se da i januar....
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

Eriksen55

« Svar #267 på: Desember 13, 2018, 21:48:18 »

Tar dette med en klype salt, foreløpig.

Hadde han spilt fast tviler jeg på at dette ryktet hadde kommet. Viser det seg å være sant, så tror jeg fortsatt spilletiden i det siste er avgjørende for "mistrivsel".

Når Hay melder det så er det nok noe i det.

God når han er god og humøret er på plass. Da er det ikke mange CC som er bedre. Desverre viser han ikke det så ofte.

Jeg står ved at "mistrivsel" henger sammen med spilletid. Hadde han hatt en viktig rolle i laget tviler jeg på kona vil hjem. Min påstand.

Får vi bra betalt så kan han erstattes. Dack fra Blackburn hadde vært nydelig!

Når alt kommer til alt så er det vel neppe noen krise å selge han. Sitter på benken mens vi vinner. En sur Saiz tror jeg ikke er bra å ha rundt et lag.

Men, aller helst ville jeg hatt en glad, spillesugen og god Saiz. Så god som han kun har klart å være de 10 første kampene i år og i fjor..

PetterH

« Svar #268 på: Desember 14, 2018, 09:45:36 »

Visste dette ville komme :( , at vi snart kommer til miste Saiz.
Om dette skjer , så kan det være nok til at vi ikke rykker opp / evt playoff ?

Greit vi har vunnet 4 siste kamper , og Saiz ikke var opp mot sitt beste før han ble vraket.
Men "behandlingen" han har fått av Bielsa og Co siste par månedene er alt annet enn god , sånn jeg iallefall har sett det utenfra.

B_Ød

« Svar #269 på: Desember 14, 2018, 10:12:32 »

Visste dette ville komme :( , at vi snart kommer til miste Saiz.
Om dette skjer , så kan det være nok til at vi ikke rykker opp / evt playoff ?

Greit vi har vunnet 4 siste kamper , og Saiz ikke var opp mot sitt beste før han ble vraket.
Men "behandlingen" han har fått av Bielsa og Co siste par månedene er alt annet enn god , sånn jeg iallefall har sett det utenfra.

Personlig tror jeg ikke det.

vanskelig å si noe om, men håper jo ikke det har vært sånn.
Ups & Ups!!