Skrevet av Emne: Ex-spiller: Jordan Stevens  (Lest 8999 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Geiremann

Sv: Spiller: Jordan Stevens
« Svar #30 på: Desember 03, 2019, 11:46:27 »
Jeg har også trua på Jordan Stevens. Kan vel hende han får noe spilletid i julestria eller utover vårhalvåret.
Member of "The Peterborough eight".

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #31 på: Desember 03, 2019, 20:26:04 »
Leeds-Live med noen ord fra Stevens rundt kontraktsforlengelsen:

Jordan Stevens on his Leeds United contract in first interview since ban

The under-23s starlet has agreed an extension to keep him at Elland Road until 2022

By Andrew Steel  19:00, 3 DEC 2019

Jordan Stevens hopes to be able to "kick on now" after putting pen to paper on a new deal with Leeds United for the foreseeable future.
The teenager, who made his senior debut in January, has emerged as a key member of the Whites' under-23 side over the past year.

Despite serving a short ban for gambling infringements earlier this season, the 19-year-old has come back arguably stronger than ever, with two goals in seven games for the youth outfit.

Now the midfielder is determined to repay the faith shown in him by the club and has opened up on what he hopes to achieve after last season's league-winning triumph under Carlos Corberan.

“I’m delighted to sign a new deal at the club and I’m excited for where the next few years can take me here," said Stevens.
“Being around the match day squad is improving me as a player and I’m learning from the senior pros. Hopefully I can kick on now and see what the future brings.

“Last year with the under-23s was great. We were a really close group and to win the league was a massive achievement.

“It was great to make my debut against Stoke. I was nervous warming up when you see how many fans are there supporting us, but you have to stay focused on the game and that’s what I tried to do."
Stevens is one of a number of impressive youth products at Thorp Arch who sit on the fringes of Marcelo Bielsa's first team, as United continue to push their credentials for Premier League promotion.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/jordan-stevens-leeds-united-contract-17355379

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #32 på: Desember 05, 2019, 19:31:41 »
Litt mer Steven-stoff fra dagens Q&A med Hay:

Sitat
Do you think the club will look to replace Clarke if he goes back to spurs or promote from within?

Phil Hay
@Ryan M. promote from within. Stevens.

Sitat
Afternoon Phil

The club must think a hell of a lot of Jordan Stevens. Well involved with the first team, more appearances seem likely and i'm sure you mentioned he would naturally replace Clarke when he leaves. Do they feel they have a real talent there?

Phil Hay

@Tom H. they do. The new contract is a bonus for him so soon after his betting ban. That sort of thing can set a young player back badly and if Clarke was staying until the end of the season, it's unlikely that Stevens would have had much of a look-in. Missing six weeks of training under Bielsa doesn't do you any favours. But people I speak to tell me Clarke will be recalled.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #33 på: September 21, 2020, 18:12:16 »
Utlånes til Swindon!

Gerry Mc Dermott
@gerrymcdermotya

Jordan Stevens makes Swindon Town loan move - Leeds United
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #34 på: September 22, 2020, 12:43:07 »
Lykke til i Swindon, Jordan.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

raggen

« Svar #35 på: September 26, 2020, 16:13:37 »
allerede gjort seg bemerket og scoret mål ;D ;D
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #36 på: September 26, 2020, 16:18:09 »
allerede gjort seg bemerket og scoret mål ;D ;D

Det tok ham 7 minutter :D

Bielsa's Cheese Wedge Ultras Trophy
@Allcheese1

Jordan Stevens off to a flier at Swindon.
On tne score sheet after 7 mins
Well done pal.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #37 på: Juli 27, 2021, 16:31:18 »
Jordan Stevens tilbake i Leeds etter å ha mislykkes i å få kontrakt i Harrogate Town. Hmmm :-\. Spilleren har åpenbart ingen fremtid i Leeds. Hva skjer nå? Nytt utlån? Løses fra kontrakten?

https://motleedsnews.com/transfers/leeds-united-midfielder-jordan-stevens-fails-to-win-harrogate-deal/
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

RoarG

« Svar #38 på: September 01, 2021, 11:16:56 »
Spilleren har nå gått til Barrow på permanent basis. Lykke til i Barrow, Jordan.

https://tbrfootball.com/jack-clarke-and-sam-greenwood-react-as-leeds-player-leaves-permanently/