Skrevet av Emne: EX-Head Coach Paul Heckingbottom  (Lest 168785 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Leedsfan

Sv: Head Coach Paul Heckingbottom
« Svar #690 på: April 19, 2018, 17:02:58 »
Uansett, å ansette en anonym manager fra Yorkshire-dvergen Barnsley var et gedigent feilgrep. Håper inderlig at han forsvinner etter sesongslutt, sammen med halve spillergruppa.

Et lag og en trener som spiller cupfinale på lørdag! Nesten så jeg ikke vet hva jeg håper på i den matchen. Tror egentlig på ketchup-effekten, 5-1 til oss; Ekuban 4 mål!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

RoarG

« Svar #691 på: April 19, 2018, 18:07:45 »
Uansett, å ansette en anonym manager fra Yorkshire-dvergen Barnsley var et gedigent feilgrep. Håper inderlig at han forsvinner etter sesongslutt, sammen med halve spillergruppa.

Et lag og en trener som spiller cupfinale på lørdag! Nesten så jeg ikke vet hva jeg håper på i den matchen. Tror egentlig på ketchup-effekten, 5-1 til oss; Ekuban 4 mål!

Cupfinale? Dette blir søvngjengeri, fra begge lag. Det minst giddasløse laget vinner (kanskje).
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Leedsfan

« Svar #692 på: April 19, 2018, 18:26:38 »

Cupfinale? Dette blir søvngjengeri, fra begge lag. Det minst giddasløse laget vinner (kanskje).

Dette er bare tull. Barnsley vil alltid slå oss, deres cupfinale og nå trenger de poeng for å unngå nedrykk! At du tror dette blir søvngjengeri er det vel bare du som tror?
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #693 på: April 19, 2018, 18:35:29 »

Paul Heckingbottom press conference: Every word on Barnsley, injuries, McBurnie, Hernandez and more
The Leeds United boss had plenty to say ahead of his old side's visit to Elland Road this weekend

ByJoe Mewis  16:30, 19 APR 2018

Heckingbottom spoke ahead of Barnsley's trip to Elland Road

Can I start by asking you about Pontus, is he back in contention this weekend?
He's not trained yet so we are hoping we have ticked off the last box today in terms of return to play and protocol so hopefully he will be back in tomorrow.

Paudie has obviously given you a bit of a selection headache, with Pontus back and Pennington available, do you know which two you'll be playing?
Yeah.

We'll just have to find out on Saturday?
Yeah.

Just a word on Paudie - he's looked good in these last few games?
He's done well, yeah. I've been really pleased. So we had him in with us for a couple of weeks before he got his chance because we knew we were low on numbers there and just in case and as it turned out it was a good job really because we had to throw him in. He felt more comfortable with the group.

Paudie O'Connor impressed at Villa
He's a person who probably one of his strength is his character and you never really know what people are going to do til you put them in and he's not been fazed which is the important thing. He's not been fazed.

A lot has been made of the performance of the two subs you made a Villa in Lasogga and Grot, how have they been this week?
Yeah, I've seen a response which is important. Subs are to go on there and make a difference, make an impact, and if you can't in terms of affecting the scoreline you have to show that intent and that willingness. And that's the minumum. I speak to players a lot about that.
Part of it's just over to fans at the end and giving them a clap, that's just what they want to see, they want to see the effort, the drive and the running power on the pitch.

There have been rumours this week that Leeds have decided not to have Lasogga here next season, what do you know about that?

I know a lot but not things we're going to speak about.
Not spoke to Pierre about anything to do with anything but the next game which is Barnsley and that's it.

If he isn't here next season then how far away are the likes of Sam Dalby and the other from replacing them in the squad next season?
Yeah, so we've had Sam with us yesterday, Ryan trained with us today and again we want to have a good look at them. It's important again that when they step up with us first and foremost in training they have to look ready and look like they can have an impact. I've said before I'm a big believer that you have to earn your place in the team and the flipside of that is you can do more damage than good if you're putting people in who you know deep down aren't ready just for the sake of it, you can set them back.

Any progression on the Pablo contract talks?

No, not yet.

Looking towards the weekend, what's it going to be like emotionally for you to face Barnsley?
I played against them before and when you're playing, growing up you play against loads of former club. I've also managed against former clubs as well. Difference is obviously I'm a Barnsley lad, having just left to come to Leeds.
After having success there there's lots of connections with the club, obvious ones, friends and family as well, so that's different. But as I said, first time I really felt like that was when I played against them so it's nothing new obviously.

What sort of challenge can you expect from Barnsley?
A big one. We've seen in the last two home games in particular what teams are like when they're scrapping for their lives.
It's the stage of the season where form goes out of the window, league position goes out of the window, it's just a battle and a scrap and we expect nothing less. Barnsley have got all their players back fit now, I know they lost Adam Jackson at the weekend at half-time, but he was a big miss early in the season, but he's been back. Got competition in all areas now so we're expecting a tough, tough game.

Because you know them that well, does that help or hinder you? Obviously they'll know you well...
Yeah, it helps me in terms of I know the players, yeah.
But as I said the difference is we're coming into the last three games of the season where its' do or die which changes the whole outlook of the game. They'll be a frantic nature to it at points, there'll be desperation at some points either way, because that's what happens, It sort of turns into a cup final if you like where it's all about getting a win. That's what changes from a normal mid-season game. So the difference will be the stage of the season we're at, where they find themselves in the league, rather than me knowing those players.

What is your gut feeling with Pablo? Do you sense he wants to be here?
Yeah, so I've had chats with Pablo in terms of football, him himself, us as a club and everything was positive. Pablo's driven by football rather than money and things like that, he's driven by his heart. He likes it here, his family's settled here. So things like that are positive, always.
But there could be other people turning his head, speaking in those terms with him, trying to capture his heart at other clubs and that's the position we find ourselves in because of his contract situation. So we'll try as hard as we can. He knows where I stand on it and that's it, that's all we can do.

He's 33 now but do you still feel he can be integral to he team next season?
Yeah, he's shown that this season. Since I've come he's been one of he better players. He's taken on a bit of leadership in terms of leading by example, how he trains, how he plays. You could see that in the last game at Villa, he covers every blade of grass so in terms of him physically and if we look after him properly - and I'm not saying he'll play 90 minutes every game - but if we look after him properly he can have a big impact on the pitch. He runs around like he's 23 not 33, he's got tremendous quality so for me it's all positive in that repsect.

What about the other injured players?
We've got plenty. So bit-by-bit we'll probably be drip feeding back into the sqad. Lots of decisions then, first and foremost on how long they've been out as to when they can come back in.
Just getting a body back training doesn't necessarily mean they're ready to come back and play, but it helps the training environment and the sooner get them all back in, the better. If this game is too soon for them, hopefully Norwich, if not, hopefully QPR.
It'll be good to get them back.

Are there any you would rule in for this game?

In an ideal scenario we'd like a couple of them in, but as we said it'll be silly to force things in desperation if you like. We've got players who were doing ok. And it would be foolish to just rush them back for a game and then out them out for the other two. We're going to have to look closely over today and tomorrow

How do reflect now on your time at Barnsley?
It was a real good time. Learnt a lot, good experience, lots of challenges and I think it stands you in good stead, so yeah, not just a football learning curve, but responsibilities, taking things on board and decision making at the club which was a different challenge to most. Yeah, it was good.
Good learning time for me and we had some good times, some good moments on the pitch as well.

Has it given you things you can lean on here during this difficult spell?
100 per cent. One thing that we did do well was be really clear in what we wanted, how we were going to play, how we were going to coach, how we were going to perform and try and recruit to that and try and coach to that and build an identity between the team and the fans where the fans could get behind the players.

When you came here from Barnsley what did you think you were getting here for? A crack at the play-offs?
Yeah, I was hoping. I knew, going in your obviously do your homework, you see the injuries, you see the suspensions and the fixtures coming up.
I think I said straight away those first six games would define where we ended up. Unfortunately we found it too tough.
We coped well in some games and were second best in two in particular where the gulf between the top and us was too big. And I think that was a fair reflection.

But as I said before there was two parts. That was my dream, come in hit the ground running and be chasing things definately.
But regardless of how that had gone, was improving things behind the scenes, improving how the club works, trying to create that bridge between the academy and the first team, have a smaller squad with more quality in and create a pathway for players so ultimately then we can create our own values rather than splashing cash all the time to try and chase the top teams, be able to build something sustainable through good planning, good recruitment, good coaching we can build and build. And then start challenging at the top end.

They were quite critical of the timing of you move at Barnsley, when you look back now do you reflect on it, do you understand where they came from or do you still feel the same as you did then?

Same as I did then. I didn't speak about it too much and I'm not going to speak much about it now, but they were bang out of order with a few things they said. They know that, but they just wanted to save face I suppose. And that's it.
That's sad, that upset me. Usually I don't pay attention to social media, what's written and things like that, but when it affects your family in a negative way you get trouble caused by people just trying to protect themselves and not being big enough and brave to just admit what's gone off. That was disappointing, but yeah, it doesn't bother me know.

Do you want them to stay up?
Yeah, 100 percent. 100 per cent. 100 per cent. It's the same as when you're playing this game, people kid themselves and you hear some really foolish things but every club wants winners and you've got to have drive and ambition and fans and people working the club, and I would be.
You're the first to criticised people, you get comfy and happy to be there, not adding any value, not wanting to get any better. So that was me. I could have stayed where I was in a minor coaching role doing that and been at a club what I supported, helping and playing my own little part but before long I realised I wanted more than that. And you have to push yourself and that's it. You can't have it both ways. You can't want people who want to push and drive at your football club and then be upset when they push beyond it. In my time there we saw it with players, with managers and it just happened again.

You want to win this game, but do you feel the need for your own good to get a need on the board?

Yeah, 100 per cent. We keep saying it over and over and that won't change. That will not change. The worst and best bit about football is the Saturdays. You can't recreate that feeling, you can't.
The highs are really good and the defeats hurt, They hurt.
That's the tough part of the job keeping that perspective. You try hard, you win things, you can't get carried away, you get beat and you have to just remain focused on what it is. It's not nice. It's not nice. A win cheers everyone up and again you have to be boring about that and think it's only one win and move onto the next one.

Oli McBurnie had a fantastic game last weekend - can I ask you about him and moving forward, is he someone you'd want to bring in?
That's a different matter, but him himself, yeah. I thought I had it done deadline day the first time in August. Really disappointed when that got messed up and that was obviously hard because we've seen his value then since. He's done what I expected him to do, so he's someone I'd be lying if I sat here and said I didn't like the player because I tried to get him the first time, worked for months to try and get that one done, thought I'd got it and then obviously managed to get it over the line in January so people know I think he's a good player and he's gone on to prove that.

How dangerous do you think he could be this weekend?

He's dangerous because he scores goals. He can be quiet and still score goals or he's a clever player and can get in good areas that can hurt you as well. His main attribute is that he can score goals, either foot, with his head.

On the injury front, is anyone close for this weekend?
We have had a couple training today - Coops has trained and Adam has trained but that's literally just been it.
Where they are, we will have to wait and see. It's just good to have them on the grass, for them as well.

For us, with the run we have had in terms of injuries and suspensions, it's been tough and you have got to guard against that desperation to get back in because it can do more harm than good.

You achieved so much there and no so many people there - you'll obviously be professional on the day, but will it be strange?
Yeah, I don't know. It's different obviously when you're playing against former players, that's different. You can be team-mates and there's a ball in between both of you and you're going through each other to try and win the ball and same on the sideline. You're doing all you can to win. Yes, that might be strange.
It was strange going back Saturday and watching, it was the first time being back. But I'm sure when that whistle goes, that'll be it. It's be red shirts and white shirts and doing your job, that will be it.

This looked a few weeks ago like this could be the game that relegates Barnsley, are you pleased that's no longer the case?
Yeah [smiles].

What do you make of the job your replacement Jose Morais is doing?
Yeah, so I think they're in a decent position and the win against Sheffield United has given them more belief. They're in a decent position in that they've got everyone back, everyone's been given an opportunity to play, so it's up to the players.
It's up to the players and at the end of the day you play for yourself as a football player ,it's your responsibility to do as much as you can to get the win because it's your career. And whilst you get guidance from your coach and instruction it's your responsibility to prepare as good as you can give everything when you get on the grass

Are you expecting a barracking from the away end?
Probably, yeah.

What's the general reaction from the Barnsley fans, among the people you know and bump into?
It's been fine. It's been good. Really good. I'm sure it'll be different on Saturday, but no, for me it's been fine, yeah.

On Oli McBurnie, is there a bit of frustration that you didn't have him for the whole season and what things might have been like?
Yeah. Definitely.

You said you want Barnsley to stay up - do you think they will stay up?
Yeah, yeah I do. The game in hand's a big one for them. The game in hand is big. But you've got to go and earn it. Do you know what I mean? I'm saying that I want them to stay up, but I want to beat them on Saturday, which will give them three games left, so it's going to be tough, but there's other teams dragged in there now, so you've got to have that belief.

Last season you had to motivate the players who were in mid-table at the end of the season, is that the same issue now?
Yeah and it's not always a player, everyone has to guard against it, everyone at the club. I moaned about things last year and I'll moan about things this year where it can be something as subtle as the questions you get asked in a press conference, all of a sudden it changes tact and it sends a subconscious message that this season's over and you're straight away onto the next one.

It can be how someone behaves, planning about something. You have to be really careful that your actions as a club don't promote that. Seen as 'job well done, move onto the next'. But a derby game at home against a team scrapping for their lives, it's going to be a real good atmosphere, there's other things behind the scenes in this game as well so everyone will be up for this game.

It can be a cruel game can't it? 13 games in, you're desperate for a win and you're desperate for it against your former club?
Yeah.
If they lose on Saturday you can put them nearer the drop?
That's how it is though, isn't it? It's unfortunate but you're there to do a job, whether you're playing or managing you've got to be selfish, say to people you do things for your own good, your own reasons. My job here is to push these players and get wins for this club and these fans and Jose's job's the exact opposite, doing that for Barnsley and that's how it is.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/paul-heckingbottom-press-conference-transcript-14551572

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #694 på: April 19, 2018, 18:37:02 »
Hvis det er "cupfinale" for Barnsley, vinner de. Treffer Leeds på et gunstig tidspunkt av sesongen. Av spillerne våre forventer jeg samme surr som tidligere.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Leedsfan

« Svar #695 på: April 19, 2018, 21:35:01 »
Win ratios since Grayson

Neil Warnock - 36.5%
Brian McDermott - 37%
Dave Hockaday - 33.3%
Darko Milanič - 0%
Neil Redfearn - 33.3%
Uwe Rösler - 16.67%
Steve Evans - 36.9%
Garry Monk - 47.2%
Thomas Christiansen - 45.5%
Paul Heckingbottom - 15.4%

#lufc

RoarG

« Svar #696 på: April 19, 2018, 22:13:18 »
Tenke seg til at vi byttet TC ut med PH. Skandale  >:(.

leedslife

« Svar #697 på: April 19, 2018, 22:49:32 »
Win ratios since Grayson

Neil Warnock - 36.5%
Brian McDermott - 37%
Dave Hockaday - 33.3%
Darko Milanič - 0%
Neil Redfearn - 33.3%
Uwe Rösler - 16.67%
Steve Evans - 36.9%
Garry Monk - 47.2%
Thomas Christiansen - 45.5%
Paul Heckingbottom - 15.4%

#lufc

skal jo ha det TC. Gikk ihvertfall ut med flagget til topps. Ingen tvil om hvem som satt igjen med lengst nese etter den avgjørelsen

Leedsfan

Head Coach Paul Heckingbottom
« Svar #698 på: April 19, 2018, 23:30:42 »
PH out!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #699 på: April 22, 2018, 10:54:13 »
O'Rourke 'innser' at PH is staying put. (les ikke bare tweeten men også 'diskusjonen' i etterkant'

https://twitter.com/simon_orourke/status/987830750237126662

Simon O'Rourke
‏

@simon_orourke
Following
Following @simon_orourke
Kick in the bollocks as it may be for many - including myself - it appears #lufc will be sticking with Heckingbottom until next season. Same dude that was right on every step of the TO process, so I'd class it as a lock. Let's hope he's better after a pre-season.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

berlin

« Svar #700 på: April 22, 2018, 13:53:01 »
O'Rourke 'innser' at PH is staying put. (les ikke bare tweeten men også 'diskusjonen' i etterkant'

Simon O'Rourke
‏

@simon_orourke
Following
Following @simon_orourke
Kick in the bollocks as it may be for many - including myself - it appears #lufc will be sticking with Heckingbottom until next season. Same dude that was right on every step of the TO process, so I'd class it as a lock. Let's hope he's better after a pre-season.

Gode nyheter!

Leedsfan

« Svar #701 på: April 22, 2018, 14:13:25 »

Simon O'Rourke
‏

@simon_orourke
Following
Following @simon_orourke

Da får vi roe oss ned og se hva som skjer de neste månedene. Håper inderlig jeg tar så feil av PH at latterkoret skal få le meg hele veien opp til PL.

Annesj

« Svar #702 på: April 22, 2018, 14:57:11 »
Da får vi se om kontinuitet kan funke. Spennende
« Siste redigering: April 22, 2018, 15:24:35 av Annesj »
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #703 på: April 22, 2018, 15:27:19 »

Simon O'Rourke
‏

@simon_orourke
Following
Following @simon_orourke

Gode nyheter!
Dette er begredelige nyheter for meg :(

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #704 på: April 22, 2018, 15:30:08 »
Dette er begredelige nyheter for meg :(
Det er ikke Phil Hay-troverdighet over denne tweeten. Men O'Rourke er ikke mange hakkene bak, det skal sies. :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

raggen

« Svar #705 på: April 22, 2018, 15:53:28 »
liker heller ikke det jeg har sett av PH sålangt. etterlyst en spillestil og hva han står for og ikke sett noe av det. Men hvis han nå skal få fortsette så får han sine kjøp og sine spillere og blir dømt ut ifra dette. men skeptisk til og la han fortsette,JA.. Men gira på og sparke han..Tja. HER er det vel ikke så mange alternativer når en se lista leeds som klubb legger seg på så hvis PH blir sparka så tror jeg bare vi hadde blitt skuffa igjen
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

Josch

« Svar #706 på: April 22, 2018, 17:13:10 »
liker heller ikke det jeg har sett av PH sålangt. etterlyst en spillestil og hva han står for og ikke sett noe av det. Men hvis han nå skal få fortsette så får han sine kjøp og sine spillere og blir dømt ut ifra dette. men skeptisk til og la han fortsette,JA.. Men gira på og sparke han..Tja. HER er det vel ikke så mange alternativer når en se lista leeds som klubb legger seg på så hvis PH blir sparka så tror jeg bare vi hadde blitt skuffa igjen

Får han egentlig sine kjøp og sine spillere. ? Jeg tror ikke det. I vinter ble han ansatt rett ETTER at tranfervinduet stengte. Hvis PH har noe som helst innflytelse så ville han blitt ansatt i begynnelsen av januar, slik at han fikk være med på spillerkjøp. PH får sparken med EN dårlig periode til .
Med uavgjort/seier i de to siste så får PH og Rad et pustehull i sommer.

Vi får se når vi møter kvalifisert motstand til høsten med skadefritt lag etter ca 10 kamper. PH må vise at han får noe ut av de han har til rådighet, hans evner som coach.
Jeg tror det er naivt å tro at han skal være med å hente spillere. Spillere hentes med tanke på alle coacher som kommer til Leeds i de neste årene. Bestemmes sv sportsdirektør Orta.

samadhi

« Svar #707 på: April 22, 2018, 18:05:38 »

Får han egentlig sine kjøp og sine spillere. ? Jeg tror ikke det. I vinter ble han ansatt rett ETTER at tranfervinduet stengte. Hvis PH har noe som helst innflytelse så ville han blitt ansatt i begynnelsen av januar, slik at han fikk være med på spillerkjøp. PH får sparken med EN dårlig periode til .

Vi får se når vi møter kvalifisert motstand til høsten med skadefritt lag etter ca 10 kamper. PH må vise at han får noe ut av de han har til rådighet, hans evner som coach.
Jeg tror det er naivt å tro at han skal være med å hente spillere. Spillere hentes med tanke på alle coacher som kommer til Leeds i de neste årene. Bestemmes sv sportsdirektør Orta.

Følger deg ikke på at PH skulle vært ansatt tidlig i januar om han skulle hatt noe å si på transfers. Var da ingen logikk i at vi skulle ha skiftet trener på dette tidspunktet.
Vi spilte 0-0 mot N Forest 1.januar og hadde da en rekke på 10 kamper med akseptable 6-2-2. Vi lå på 6.plass, kun 6 poeng bak direkte opprykk. TC satt helt trygt, men var litt murring pga vi ikke spilte særlig imponernede.
Etter dette gikk det i rask nedover bakke for TC med cupfadese mot Newport, 1 poeng på 4 kamper, røde kort og generelt dårlig spill. Fikk sparken i starten av februar, noe som ikke virket særlig sannsynlig en måned før.

De spillerne vi hentet i januar vil jeg tro var ett samarbeid mellom TC, Orta og Rad. Ingen som vet hvordan dette faktisk foregår, men jeg tviler på at headcoachen får velge sine spillere uten aksept fra Orta og tviler på at Orta henter spillere uten aksept fra headcoachen.

marching on together,
derudaf forever...

Josch

« Svar #708 på: April 22, 2018, 18:39:19 »

Følger deg ikke på at PH skulle vært ansatt tidlig i januar om han skulle hatt noe å si på transfers. Var da ingen logikk i at vi skulle ha skiftet trener på dette tidspunktet.
Vi spilte 0-0 mot N Forest 1.januar og hadde da en rekke på 10 kamper med akseptable 6-2-2. Vi lå på 6.plass, kun 6 poeng bak direkte opprykk. TC satt helt trygt, men var litt murring pga vi ikke spilte særlig imponernede.
Etter dette gikk det i rask nedover bakke for TC med cupfadese mot Newport, 1 poeng på 4 kamper, røde kort og generelt dårlig spill. Fikk sparken i starten av februar, noe som ikke virket særlig sannsynlig en måned før.

De spillerne vi hentet i januar vil jeg tro var ett samarbeid mellom TC, Orta og Rad. Ingen som vet hvordan dette faktisk foregår, men jeg tviler på at headcoachen får velge sine spillere uten aksept fra Orta og tviler på at Orta henter spillere uten aksept fra headcoachen.

1. TC satt ikke trygt pr 1. januar. Sparkingen var nok også basert på høstens resultater. En helhet.
2. At man ansetter en coach rett etter at vinduet stenger er tegn på at coachen har lite å si vedr spillerkjøp. Tony Pulis , f.eks, ble ansatt før jul for å få et transfervindu tilgjengelig i januar, sa Boro. Ikke uvanlig for managere.

Coach- modellen gir lite spillerom for coachen. Coachen er den med minst kontinuitet . Det ser vi nå også med Radrizzani (2 år og 1,5 års kontrakt). Det blir bare dumt å la PH velge sine spillere hvis han sparkes om 3 mnd.

At PH har "innflytelse" er bare en skinnmanøver fra ledelsen. Jeg sier ikke at det er feil, men slik er det.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #709 på: April 22, 2018, 18:58:54 »
...så når Orta sier at coachen alltid har siste ord mht transfers så er det bare løgn fra hans side??? :o

www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/19/victor-ortas-comments-about-thomas-christiansens-transfer-remit/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

baste

« Svar #710 på: April 22, 2018, 19:04:10 »
Heky får nu mye cred av Tom Pearce, og TP sier også at det er god stemning i Leeds troppen. En god avslutning, og noen nye inn i sommer, så kan dette gå seg til.
Noen topp manager før vi neppe, om han bli sparket.

Josch

« Svar #711 på: April 22, 2018, 19:13:28 »
...så når Orta sier at coachen alltid har siste ord mht transfers så er det bare løgn fra hans side??? :o

www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/19/victor-ortas-comments-about-thomas-christiansens-transfer-remit/

Det er ikke løgn, men det er stor forskjell på å hente sine egne spillere (eget førsteønske) og si "ja han kan passe hos oss" når Orta har funnet noen å velge i.

Sånn sett har Orta sine ord i behold når han sier at coachen har "siste ord". Coachen må si ja eller nei til det som tilbys.

Josch

« Svar #712 på: April 22, 2018, 19:56:13 »
Heky får nu mye cred av Tom Pearce, og TP sier også at det er god stemning i Leeds troppen. En god avslutning, og noen nye inn i sommer, så kan dette gå seg til.

Det kan jo hende at PH er god til å utvikle talenter som skal opp på seniornivå. Det var vel det han var kjent for i Barnsley.

Jeg husker Ronny Deila sa på pressekonferansen i  Celtic 1. dag: "When you need good players you can buy them or you can develope them yourself".

Deila var kjent for å utvikle talenter med lite budsjett fra SIF. Og Celtic hadde problemer med økonomien da.

Dette er nok en grunn til at PH er ansatt i Leeds. Leeds kan ikke kjøpe mange kjempegodespillere nå. Derfor må noen komme fra egen stall de neste årene.

Men som coach på A-laget i kamper mener jeg PH har vært dårlig. 
« Siste redigering: April 22, 2018, 20:04:22 av Josch »

rd1

« Svar #713 på: April 22, 2018, 22:01:44 »
1 seier på rad nå!!!!
"Who needs Cantona??"

Leedsfan

« Svar #714 på: April 23, 2018, 08:18:50 »

Jeg har mer tro på at det å vinne holder en spillergruppe "happy". Når spillerne sier at de liker Heck, men ikke viser det på banen så funker ikke det helt for meg!

Les denne om Conte: https://theprideoflondon.com/2017/05/05/antonio-conte-players-happy/
"Antonio Conte made clear that his role at Chelsea is to build a winning mentality, not a happy mentality. The happiness – for Cesc Fabregas and others – will surely follow from the wins."

Cherry

« Svar #715 på: April 23, 2018, 08:28:04 »
PH bruker nå de unggutta som har vist seg gode på U23, samtidig som vi trenger disse pga spillere som er skadet
og suspendert i disse posisjonene.  Glimrende og få testet disse nå på slutten av sesongen, og de har levert varene!

D er nå man ser hvem som kan benyttes videre , og ikke minst så ser man hvem som har mentaliteten man ønsker
til og satses på......det er ett par utpå der som er litt vel opptatt av seg selv om dagen...

auren

« Svar #716 på: April 23, 2018, 12:10:48 »
De som ønsker at PH satser på PBF mellom stengene neste sesong. Ønsker dere at Pearce og O'Connor også blir satset på fra start?

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

leedslife

« Svar #717 på: April 23, 2018, 12:19:44 »
Bailey i mål et helt soleklart for meg. Håpløst å benke han fordi man kanskje tror at han ikke tar de stegene. Vært vår klart beste spiller siden han kom inn. Blir bedre og bedre. Viktigste for han nå er at han blir satset på og fortsetter å spille på seg rutine. Keeperteknisk er han noe av det bedre vi har hatt. Bra størrelse, bra rekkevidde, god fot og tør å gi ut en ørefik også.
Hvis det ikke satset er det andre klubber i divisjonen her som vil ha han. Det er jeg helt sikker på. Er ikke akkurat flust av gode keepere i denne divisjonen.

Oconnor blir nok lånt ut tror jeg. Vært veldig bra, men er en posisjon der vi trenger forsterkning og et kapteinsemne inn. Tror han har godt av å bygge litt muskler og få litt rutine i kanskje League one?

Pearce vil jeg gjerne ha med. Fantastiske spisskomepatanse. Trenger å spille kamper og pr nu er han den beste venstrebacken vi har. Synes han er i samme båt om Bailey. Bør satses på. Posisjonering og trygghet kommer når han får flere kamper under seg.
Kan gjerne ta et-par armhevninger i sommer dog. Makan til komfirmantkropp.

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #718 på: April 24, 2018, 09:28:05 »
Usikker på om Bailey er keeperen vi bør satse på skal få stabilitet der bak. Antagelig er jeg blenda av hans innhopp denne sesongen, og at han er milevis bedre enn de andre vi har i stallen.
Får vi inn en mere rutinert keeper som er bedre, ja da bør Bailey vike plass, men bevares, jeg er sikkert blenda av inbillinga mi, om at som keeper, ja da bør du ha rutine. Og Pearce, ja der er jeg mere gi gutten videre tillit, da jeg ser et stort potensiale i Pearce.
O`Connor. Nei. Han er ikke bra nok, men kan bli bedre etter et utlån. Men tviler på at han blir mere enn en habil stopper, og Leeds trenger bedre spillere enn habile spillere

Blank_File

« Svar #719 på: April 24, 2018, 09:56:18 »
Usikker på om Bailey er keeperen vi bør satse på skal få stabilitet der bak. Antagelig er jeg blenda av hans innhopp denne sesongen, og at han er milevis bedre enn de andre vi har i stallen.
Får vi inn en mere rutinert keeper som er bedre, ja da bør Bailey vike plass, men bevares, jeg er sikkert blenda av inbillinga mi, om at som keeper, ja da bør du ha rutine. Og Pearce, ja der er jeg mere gi gutten videre tillit, da jeg ser et stort potensiale i Pearce.
O`Connor. Nei. Han er ikke bra nok, men kan bli bedre etter et utlån. Men tviler på at han blir mere enn en habil stopper, og Leeds trenger bedre spillere enn habile spillere
For en gang skyld er jeg helt enig med deg. Men jeg har ikke sett noen av de nok til å kunne vurdere potensialet. Om jeg hadde sett de mye så hadde jeg sikkert ikke sett det da heller.