Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Manager / Head coach: Marcelo Bielsa  (Lest 400720 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 6 gjester leser dette emnet.

HåvardK

Sv: Manager / Head coach: Marcelo Bielsa
« Svar #1170 på: April 30, 2019, 18:15:21 »
lojosang eller hva du kaller deg. Ikke gidd og pirk. Burde være mulig å skjønne hva jeg mener. Ja, vi har selvsagt vunnet 7 semifinaler. Må jo det for å komme til finaler. Men alle finalene har endt med tap. Og ved 7 tilfeller har vi mistet finalen ved siste hinder, altså ved å tape semifinaler. F.... at jeg gidder det her egentlig.

Du kan godt få slippe. Ingen tvinger deg til å skrive her.
Helt enig med eriksen55. Eller hva du nå kaller deg.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1171 på: April 30, 2019, 20:43:07 »
Men av de siste syv semifinalene vi har tapt, har vi tapt alle sammen! Vi er doomed.
Av alle kampene vi har tapt i år, har vi tapt alle sammen! Det ser heldigvis bedre ut med tanke på at vi vant alle kampene vi vant.

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

GeirO

« Svar #1172 på: April 30, 2019, 21:49:34 »
Tolker denne statistikken slik at vi KRAFTIG nærmer oss en finaleseier.
MOT

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1174 på: Mai 01, 2019, 10:50:45 »
Denne passer her også:

How Marcelo Bielsa gave Leeds fans something to be proud of again

The Leeds manager, who let Aston Villa score after his team had taken the lead against the spirit of the game, understands what it means to be a representative for your club

Leeds United
Jonathan Wilson
Mon 29 Apr 2019 10.49 BST

What is football for? Why do people go, week in and week out, to watch teams that very rarely come close to achieving anything close to their ambitions, and at times can barely be bothered even to trot through the motions? Why do they expend so much emotional energy in entities that at any moment can be taken over by the corrupt or incompetent? What’s the point?

Fans get angry quickly these days but disillusionment takes much longer to set in. There is far more booing in stadiums than there used to be, and social media gives public vent to the grumbling that was once confined to pubs, which probably inflates it and at times gives it a performative aspect. But attendances are far more stable than they used to be. People keep going.

Sheffield United ready for a Premier League walk on the Wilder side | John Ashdown
Yet disillusionment had set in at Leeds United. Crowds have fallen from an average of nearly 40,000 in 2001-02, the season after they reached a Champions League semi-final, to under 22,000 in 2015-16. There had been a recent upturn but, still, what has happened this season has been astonishing. Marcelo Bielsa has given Leeds something to believe in again.

What happened against Aston Villa on Sunday, when he instructed his side to concede a goal to cancel out one that had been scored against the spirit of the game, will cement his legend. A win would have kept Leeds’s hopes of automatic promotion alive. This was a match that mattered. The gesture had consequences.

What if Bielsa had not ordered an equaliser? There would have been condemnation from some quarters, as well as the delicious prospect of John Terry, Villa’s assistant manager, fulminating about fair play, but others might have concluded that the protocols over putting the ball out for an injured opponent are not fit for purpose and that it was only a matter of time before this sort of chaos ensued. Others might have noted how controversy seems to dog poor Stuart Attwell, a referee once fast-tracked to the Premier League but now essentially a character from a 1970s sitcom, beset by implausible misfortune despite his best intentions. But Bielsa preferred not to win in such a way.

Perhaps it was not quite such an act of, to use his term, nobility as that of Stan Cullis, in his last game for Wolves before retiring, refusing to bring down Liverpool’s Albert Stubbins when he was clean through on the final day of the 1946-47 season, allowing him to score the goal that ensured Liverpool, and not Wolves, won the title, but it was similarly born of the belief that winning should not be at all costs.

Bielsa is stubborn, at times infuriatingly so. What might he have won if he had compromised his relentless style as so many of those who have learned from him have? This season has followed the classic Bielsa arc, the soaring start yielding to a stuttering finish. The stats seem to show Leeds running just as hard now as they did in August but that is not the only measure of fatigue. “It’s a method that provokes a certain level of tiredness,” said Juan Manuel Llop, who played under Bielsa at Newell’s Old Boys in Argentina. “Not just physical tiredness, but also mental and emotional tiredness because the competitive level is so high that it’s difficult to keep up with it after a period of time.”

But that stubbornness is precisely why Bielsa is so inspirational. In August, I went to Yorkshire v Worcestershire in the County Championship at Scarborough. On the train there, the talk was not of cricket but of Bielsa. In the stand, a group of 70-odd year olds spoke with rare enthusiasm of Leeds’s start to the season and painstakingly went through their instructions for watching a stream of that evening’s game at Swansea. An experienced cricket writer, a man who oozes Yorkshire cynicism, babbled about being more interested in Leeds than he had ever been.

Players clash after the controversial opening goal scored by Leeds against Aston Villa. Photograph: Clint Hughes/PA
And that was after a month of Bielsa, when all he’d really done of any note had been to have his players pick up litter to demonstrate to them how privileged they were. But even his public utterances, his deadpan double act with his long-suffering translator Salim Lamrani, had been imbued with a sense of integrity. Bielsa isn’t just an eccentric and visionary football manager, he also has a profound moral core, which is why the spying allegations in January provoked him to such a self-excoriatory response.

In an environment that so often these days is about nothing more than making as much money in as short a period as possible, Bielsa grasps the notion of a club as representative of a region and its people, of something more than a collection of celebrities generating content to drive social media traffic.

He understands support, what it is when a football club is part of your heritage, part of your being. And he understands that in such circumstances, success is only part of what is important. Whatever happens in the play-offs, Leeds fans will never forget this season. They will always have the memories of the time the love came back.

Bielsa may not win as often as he should but then what is winning if it is without nobility?
Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

« Svar #1175 på: Mai 03, 2019, 14:02:30 »
Bielsa forteller nå at han betalte hele boten på 200 000 pund (?) i forbindelse med spygate. Fantastisk!  :)

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Torpe-do

« Svar #1176 på: Mai 03, 2019, 14:30:30 »
Bielsa forteller nå at han betalte hele boten på 200 000 pund (?) i forbindelse med spygate. Fantastisk!  :)

auren

:o :o
Er stolt av at denne karen ledar laget vårt!

Eriksen55

« Svar #1177 på: Mai 03, 2019, 15:15:19 »

auren

Han sa han ville betale boten etter Villa kampen av egen lomme, for det er hans ansvar å sørge for at spillerne kan kontrollere seg.

Har han betalt spygate boten i tilegg så har han betalt noen kroner i år.

Av med hatten!

Kontakinte

« Svar #1178 på: Mai 03, 2019, 15:34:46 »

auren

Han sa han ville betale boten etter Villa kampen av egen lomme, for det er hans ansvar å sørge for at spillerne kan kontrollere seg.

Har han betalt spygate boten i tilegg så har han betalt noen kroner i år.

Av med hatten!
Hvis Dean Smith har "baller", burde han ta halvparten!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1179 på: Mai 03, 2019, 17:44:29 »
Adam Pope

Bielsa says his opinion of #lufc is not based on what division they are in.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Xern

« Svar #1180 på: Mai 03, 2019, 18:12:22 »
Vi kommer vel aldri til å få en trener så respektabel som Bielsa noensinne igjen. Nyter både han og fotballen mens det varer.
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Leeds1919

« Svar #1181 på: Mai 03, 2019, 19:26:18 »
Vi kommer vel aldri til å få en trener så respektabel som Bielsa noensinne igjen. Nyter både han og fotballen mens det varer.

Ydmyk og klok. Noe annet enn Wilder, Lampard, Mowbray m.f.  som bruker minste mulighet til å få frem seg selv og ned andre.
La det lenge leve. Håper det m lever i mange år etter han gir seg og!

Jon R

« Svar #1182 på: Mai 03, 2019, 19:38:13 »

Ydmyk og klok. Noe annet enn Wilder, Lampard, Mowbray m.f.  som bruker minste mulighet til å få frem seg selv og ned andre.
La det lenge leve. Håper det m lever i mange år etter han gir seg og!
+ 1.
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1183 på: Mai 03, 2019, 22:30:49 »
CK
I am going to be broken when this ends. We’ve gone from the likes of Steve Evans - someone I couldn’t detest more than I do - to this man, who has no equal. He actually has no living equal. #lufc

OUR COACH!!!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1184 på: Mai 03, 2019, 22:49:46 »
Føest kom Bielsa Rhapsody.

Nå slipper de Bucket Man (basert på Elton Johns Rocket Man)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKBskQosXw0&app=desktop

Lyrics:

He packed his bags last night
Pre-flight
And then he flew
From overseas

Yes he'd been hired
To manage Leeds

I miss the Premier League
I miss European nights
But now we're playing with style and grace

I'm sick and tired of time wasting teams
Playing Leeds

They can't handle that high press
Can they Marcelo?

I don't think it's gonna be a long long time
Til we win promotion don't resign
You're not the man they think you are at home
El Loco? No, you're a bucket man

Bucket man, turning over teams at Elland Road

And you're the type of coach
That gives a chance to kids
In fact, they're playing well

You found a way to improve them
Oh yes you did

Just look at the under 23's now

And all your science
Our players understand
It's just their job
5 days a week

Bucket man, bucket man, from Argentina yeah

Bucket man, oh you're turning over teams at Elland Road

Bucket man
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

asbfjell

« Svar #1185 på: Mai 03, 2019, 23:34:09 »
Marcelo Bielsa er helt makaløs! Jeg har i allefall aldri opplevd makan til menneske som Bielsa i fotballens verden.

Hva er det som er så spesielt med mennesket Bielsa? Først og fremst at han er så sterkt utstyrt med kombinasjonene ekte ydmyket, stor respekt for andre mennesker - og en enorm indre styrke.

Det er mange ledere som forsøker å fremstå med kombinasjonen av de samme egenskapene som Bielsa utvilsomt besitter, men hos disse tyter det før eller seinere nesten alltid frem et markant ego som etterhvert overtar både tanker, regi og scenefremtreden.

Jeg har sett forsvinnende lite av ego hos Bielsa. Og når jeg hører han snakke gir det meg langt sterkere assosiasjoner til markante åndelige ledere som f.eks Gandhi, Martin Luther King jr. og Dalai Lama enn til diverse nåværende og tidligere anerkjente fotballfolk.

Vi bør være veldig takknemlige for at Marcelo Bielsa er hovedtrener i Leeds United.
Og jeg håper inderlig at vi får beholde både Bielsa og Radrizzani i Leeds i flere år fremover.

« Siste redigering: Mai 03, 2019, 23:54:59 av asbfjell »

jaho

« Svar #1186 på: Mai 03, 2019, 23:58:34 »
Marcelo Bielsa er helt makaløs! Jeg har i allefall aldri opplevd makan til menneske som Bielsa i fotballens verden.

Hva er det som er så spesielt med mennesket Bielsa? Først og fremst at han er så sterkt utstyrt med kombinasjonene ekte ydmyket, stor respekt for andre mennesker - og en enorm indre styrke.

Det er mange ledere som forsøker å fremstå med kombinasjonen av de samme egenskapene som Bielsa utvilsomt besitter, men hos disse tyter det før eller seinere nesten alltid frem et markant ego som etterhvert overtar både tanker, regi og scenefremtreden.

Jeg har sett forsvinnende lite av ego hos Bielsa. Og når jeg hører han snakke gir det meg langt sterkere assosiasjoner til markante åndelige ledere som f.eks Gandhi, Martin Luther King jr. og Dalai Lama enn til diverse nåværende og tidligere anerkjente fotballfolk.

Vi bør være veldig takknemlige for at Marcelo Bielsa er hovedtrener i Leeds United.
Og jeg håper inderlig at vi får beholde både Bielsa og Radrizzani i Leeds i flere år fremover.

+1.., orker egentlig ikke å tenke tanken på Leeds uten Bielsa....det blir vondt..nesten begravelsesstemning..håper virkelig vi har han ihvertfall en sesong til..

raggen

« Svar #1187 på: Mai 04, 2019, 06:26:16 »
Følger resten av folket her. her må vi bare nyte det så lenge vi kan for slik en trener som dette kommer vi aldri til og få igjen. FOR EN MANN SIER JEG BARE, OG,IKKE MINST, HAN ER VÃ…R!!!!! TRENER ;D ;D
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

berlin

« Svar #1188 på: Mai 04, 2019, 09:14:10 »

+1.., orker egentlig ikke å tenke tanken på Leeds uten Bielsa....det blir vondt..nesten begravelsesstemning..håper virkelig vi har han ihvertfall en sesong til..

+1  :)

Hallgeir *

« Svar #1189 på: Mai 04, 2019, 23:30:48 »

+1  :)

Ikke mye / om noen får en tåre fram i øyekroken min, men Bielsa har den evnen. Det er bare å nyte hvert øyeblikk vi har han i klubben. Det kan ikke bli bedre enn dette.
Super Leeds since 1968

lojosang

« Svar #1190 på: Mai 05, 2019, 10:47:39 »

Lyrics:

Pre-flight
And then he flew
From overseas

Yes he'd been hired
To manage Leeds

I miss European nights

Playing Leeds

Can they Marcelo?

Oh yes you did

And all your science
Our players understand
It's just their job
5 days a week

Bucket man
Dette er stor kunst. Har noen kontakter i Nobelkomiteen?

Sent from my A3-A40 using Tapatalk

- Leif Olav

Runar

« Svar #1191 på: Mai 05, 2019, 11:23:42 »

Lyrics:

Pre-flight
And then he flew
From overseas

Yes he'd been hired
To manage Leeds

I miss European nights

Playing Leeds

Can they Marcelo?

Oh yes you did

And all your science
Our players understand
It's just their job
5 days a week

Bucket man

Tror Bucket man kom først faktisk, men denne musikkvideoen er ny

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1192 på: Mai 05, 2019, 14:24:22 »
Richard Burgon MP
Before we hopefully win at Ipswich, my view on a recent issue that’s caused a lot of debate in Leeds and further afield!

#mot #waccoe #alaw

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1193 på: Mai 09, 2019, 22:14:45 »
Hehe, gotta love the man :D

Phil Hay
@PhilHayYEP
Hoying down at Thorp Arch earlier, absolutely horrible. Drive out and Bielsa is on his own starting a long trek home to Wetherby, no coat and just a tracksuit top on with his hood up, getting soaked. “Would you like a lift??” “No thank you, I like this.” Such a one-off.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

flynn

« Svar #1194 på: Mai 15, 2019, 06:58:44 »
Noe skjer med klubben vår. El Loco og Leeds vies intet mindre enn tre helsider i dagens Aftenposten!

flynn

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1195 på: Mai 15, 2019, 07:05:24 »
Noe skjer med klubben vår. El Loco og Leeds vies intet mindre enn tre helsider i dagens Aftenposten!

flynn

Ta bilde og legg inn her!  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

B_Ød

« Svar #1196 på: Mai 15, 2019, 08:20:19 »
har lest det lille for "non-members"..nesten lyst til å kjøpe abbonement på Aftenposten :-)

fremstilles som litt av en type...Morgan Kane'ish.
Ups & Ups!!

flynn

« Svar #1197 på: Mai 15, 2019, 08:46:38 »
Prøver å legge inn screenshots;

flynn

« Svar #1198 på: Mai 15, 2019, 08:47:29 »
side 2 og 3

JacobScreek

• På juniorlaget
  • *** LEEDS UTD - the greatest team in the world***
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1199 på: Mai 15, 2019, 08:53:10 »

flynn

Ikke rart at vi elsker Leeds...og slettes ikke rart at vi forguder Bielsa!!!
Glimrende artikkel 8)

Måtte det nå bare gå veien... MOT!!!
There's only ONE United - LEEDS UNITED!
MOT...