Skrevet av Emne: Preseason 2019-20  (Lest 19161 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Preseason 2019-20
« Svar #60 på: Juli 16, 2019, 13:06:18 »
Leeds Everywhere

Few thousand turning out for the Leeds training session. #lufc #LeedsEverywhere #UnitedDownUnder

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #61 på: Juli 16, 2019, 13:08:35 »
Lufc

The lads headed back to @hbfpark today, as 3,600 #LUFC fans descended for an open training session

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #62 på: Juli 17, 2019, 10:09:04 »
Q & A

Angus Kinnear makes a Kalvin Phillips promise as he and Andrea Radrizzani face Leeds United fans - Leeds Live

Leeds United’s three most senior figures, Andrea Radrizzani, Victor Orta and Angus Kinnear, face the club's fans in Perth this afternoon.

We will bring you live coverage below of everything the three main men at Elland Road say in their question and answer session with fans at Cottesloe Beach Hotel.

If the session is anything like that which executive director Paul Bell faced on Monday, the bosses are in for a grilling on everything about how the club is run.

Transfers, naturally, are expected to dominate proceedings, but so too will the futures of Kalvin Phillips an Kemar Roofe, prized assets with contracts running down.

Stay with us below as we bring you blow-by-blow updates from the session in Perth, hours before the match with Manchester United at Optus Stadium.

07:31Beren Cross

This did not turn out as planned

No fan questions and Victor Orta will not be taking to the stage. He was called back to the hotel by Marcelo Bielsa at the last minute. Shame. Apologies for the lack of end product.

07:25Beren Cross

Kinnear on Phillips

We want to keep our best players. We want to keep Kalvin. We are talking about a new contract and we are very clear we want him to play in the Premier League with Leeds United.

07:24Beren Cross

Man Utd rivalry

It’s rooted in history back hundreds of years before people were playing football. Last night at an event with Bryan Robson and Denis Irwin. You could tell it really mattered to them. They were adamant in saying this isn’t a friendly.

07:21Beren Cross

Background on Leeds?

Strange, basic question, but Kinnear gets the fans happy by saying it’s the biggest club he’s worked with.

07:19Beren Cross

Kinnear on Costa

We’ve signed a very special player in Costa. Believes he will be one of the best players in the division. People questioning Radrizzani’s investment should look at the money spent on Costa.

Expecting breakthrough years for younger players. McCalmont gets a name check. Clarke and Harrison had great years last season.

07:18Beren Cross

Kinnear speaking now

Again, there is a master of ceremonies speaking to Kinnear, not the fans asking the questions. Talking about Bielsa being in town now and how every focus has been on the players since they have been here.

Reaffirms Bielsa is the most important signing of the summer. Bielsa was clear from the start he had unfinished business.

07:16Beren Cross

Radrizzani has said a few words

Hoping this is going to be the question and answer session we were promised. Radrizzani has only said a few words for now, with the fans very, very vocal in the audience here.

Beren Cross

Welcome

We should be getting underway any moment now.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #63 på: Juli 19, 2019, 10:48:57 »
Noen som vet om det er nordmenn Down-Under?

20.000 Leedsfans på kamp og ingen fra Norge liksom....  ;D

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #64 på: Juli 21, 2019, 11:13:19 »
David Watkins, som har vært i Australia, reflekterer over turen:

David Watkins
@DaveLUFCWatkins

Just having a bucket of beers at the Opera House Bar and Kemar Roofe and Mat Bogusz are here. The bad news is that Kemar has his right foot in a protective boot! #lufc

Sitat
David do you think the trip was a success in terms of attracting young support from Australia.?

David Watkins

I think its likely to be the legacy of the tour as long as we go up soon. I've been amazed at the number of Aussies following this tour & all of them are sporting the centenary badge on their clobber. TBH tho my concern is what damage has the tour done to our season start! #lufc

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #65 på: Juli 21, 2019, 11:25:38 »

Paul Gray
@Gray1919

Thank you @lufc for bringing these lads here.. This photo is awesome, if this doesn't disprove the reports of Bielsa being unhappy at coming here I don't know what will #lufc
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #66 på: Juli 22, 2019, 16:46:25 »
Weststand Cowboy
Game at TA tonight behind closed doors for first team

Jordan Townsend
Looked on a streaming site I sometimes use had the game for 2pm at there place

GK Trialists  today

Weststand Cowboy
Definitely at TA

Men vet ikke mot hvem enda....  :o
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #67 på: Juli 24, 2019, 10:10:27 »
Weststand Cowboy
Game at TA tonight behind closed doors for first team

Jordan Townsend
Looked on a streaming site I sometimes use had the game for 2pm at there place

GK Trialists  today

Weststand Cowboy
Definitely at TA

Men vet ikke mot hvem enda....  :o
YEP/Urquhart:

Leeds also took part in a behind closed doors game on Monday night with a mix of senior and Under-23s players featuring in a 4-2 defeat to Saudi Pro League side Al-Ittihad.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #68 på: Juli 29, 2019, 09:32:40 »
LUFCDATA
@LUFCDATA

Leeds' top scorers in pre-season:

Harrison (3)
Hernandez (3)
Edmondson (3)
Alioski (2)
Bogusz (2)
Costa
Roofe
Klich
Clarke
Forshaw
Gotts
Odour

Big spread of goals this summer. Jack Harrison in fine form. Costa off the mark. Starlets Bogusz & Edmondson impressive.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #69 på: Juli 29, 2019, 14:01:56 »
Hva har vi egentlig lært om Leeds denne sommeren? Ikke så mye som vi tror? Denne artikkelen fra Leeds Live forsøker å forklare hvorfor.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-marcelo-bielsa-preseason-16662177
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Reaney

« Svar #70 på: Juli 29, 2019, 14:25:39 »
Leeds framstår som ren bingo før sesongstart. Kan gå begge veier sånn det ser ut nå.

Bjorn

« Svar #71 på: Juli 29, 2019, 15:50:41 »
Leeds framstår som ren bingo før sesongstart. Kan gå begge veier sånn det ser ut nå.

Tenker det gjelder de fleste. Ifjor var det flere antatte favoritter som fikk en relativt dårlig start. Satser på at vi starter med minst ett poeng.  ;)
Marching On! 4276