Skrevet av Emne: Sommervinduet 2019  (Lest 73295 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Blank_File

Sv: Sommervinduet 2019
« Svar #30 på: Mai 29, 2019, 19:02:22 »
Barcelonas Rafa Mujica på vei til Leeds?

https://the72.co.uk/132909/leeds-united-fans-spying-again-orta-spotted-with-mystery-player-at-elland-road/

Han har vært et rykte lenge nå.

Må vel være til u 23?

7 mål på 33 kamper på nivå 3 i Spania.

Enig. Skal det kjøpes inn enda en spiss, så må det være en som kan gå rett inn på laget og forsterke det.

Blir en lang sommer med masse spekulasjoner både den ene og andre veien.

auren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeg har en kollega fra Gran Canaria som følger Las Palmas tett. Han kom løpende inn til meg når han las dette ryktet første gang og fortalte at det var det største talentet fra Kanariøyene siden David Silva.

Eriksen55

« Svar #31 på: Mai 29, 2019, 19:52:43 »

https://the72.co.uk/132909/leeds-united-fans-spying-again-orta-spotted-with-mystery-player-at-elland-road/

Må vel være til u 23?

Enig. Skal det kjøpes inn enda en spiss, så må det være en som kan gå rett inn på laget og forsterke det.

auren

Jeg har en kollega fra Gran Canaria som følger Las Palmas tett. Han kom løpende inn til meg når han las dette ryktet første gang og fortalte at det var det største talentet fra Kanariøyene siden David Silva.

Da vil jeg tro at Barcelona hadde gitt han ny kontrakt. Men for all del. Ser gjerne at det talentet slår ut i full blomst hos oss!

Det er vel reelt når han er avbildet i Leeds med Orta. Men tror fortsatt dette er til u23. Erstatter for Edmundson, som flyttes opp  :)

Jon R

« Svar #32 på: Mai 29, 2019, 21:42:15 »

Må vel være til u 23?

auren

Fremtid og nåtid, viktig med begge perspektiver med nåværende eier!
Jon R.

Jon R

« Svar #33 på: Mai 29, 2019, 21:50:16 »
Kiko ut, McCarthy inn?

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/championship-rumours-leeds-united-target-england-goalkeeper-john-terry-speaks-out-on-future-swansea-city-play-hardball-with-man-utd-over-starlet-1-9793093

Alex McCarthy er opprykksmateriale
Men har han det som skal til med beina? Det er jo nokså åpenbart at Bielsa velger de som er gode med beina først. Alt annet er underordnet. Jeg tror knapt jeg har sett McCarthy i aksjon, men bare sjekket litt i databasen til FIFA og FM og det ser jo ikke ut som en spillende keeper om det er noe å gå etter.
Er det ingen her som husker at han har spilt for oss? Fikk vel nærmere 10 (?) kamper for oss på lån under Grayson (?). (sliter med ustabilt nett og google så gav opp sjekken) 
Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #34 på: Mai 29, 2019, 21:58:47 »
Er det ingen her som husker at han har spilt for oss? Fikk vel nærmere 10 (?) kamper for oss på lån under Grayson (?). (sliter med ustabilt nett og google så gav opp sjekken)
Wiki opererer med 6 kamper i 11/12

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_McCarthy
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

JaJa

« Svar #35 på: Mai 30, 2019, 01:46:41 »

Må vel være til u 23?

auren

Da vil jeg tro at Barcelona hadde gitt han ny kontrakt. Men for all del. Ser gjerne at det talentet slår ut i full blomst hos oss!

Det er vel reelt når han er avbildet i Leeds med Orta. Men tror fortsatt dette er til u23. Erstatter for Edmundson, som flyttes opp  :)

Hvem er denne spilleren Edmundson? Har lett lenge men har ikke fått treff. Så tviler sterkt på at dette er en som finnes på registrerte spillere i klubben....

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #36 på: Mai 30, 2019, 09:32:02 »
Hay skriver at de fleste Championshipklubber nå vil ty til låne-alternativet...

Han er også konkret på hva Leeds er på jakt etter:
Marcelo Bielsa is looking for four new players, with a specific focus on improving his choice of wingers

Fjorårets lån kostet Leeds i området £4m (inkl lønn). Wilson kostet Derby £3m bare i 'loan fee'.

Kanskje røk Leeds' opprykk denne sesongen allerede da Harvey Barnes (der 'alt' var klart) bestemte seg for å dra til WBA i stedet for Leeds...

Birmingham City’s penalty for breaching profit and sustainability rules was a kick in the teeth for them but a tacit warning for the rest of the Championship, reminding every club that the rules are inflexible and those enforcing them do have teeth.

Birmingham were the only team to exceed the maximum loss of £39million permitted over three years by the EFL’s Financial Fair Play model and received a nine-point deduction in March as a result but the risk of a sanction more severe than a fine will influence the way in which the Championship uses the transfer market this summer.

There are teams in the division with income inflated by Premier League parachute payments but, as a whole, the constraints of the profit and sustainability structure will deter many clubs from committing to large transfer fees.

Leeds United, a team who do not benefit from parachute money, are headed for the loan market and will see other sides follow them into a highly competitive field of recruitment.

Temporary signings have always been common in the Championship but Monday’s play-off final between Aston Villa and Derby County was a demonstration of the way in which managers can profit from landing loanees who would be unaffordable and, in many cases, unavailable on a permanent basis: Tammy Abraham, Tyrone Mings and Axel Tuanzebe on one side; Mason Mount, Harry Wilson and Fikayo Tomori on the other.

Leeds picked poorly with some of their own loan signings this season but are optimistic that better judgement and the campaign behind them will allow it to work for them over the next 12 months.
The club and their chairman, Andrea Radrizzani, are making no secret of the fact that finances are tight at Elland Road, or that transfer business will be restrained.

Marcelo Bielsa is looking for four new players, with a specific focus on improving his choice of wingers, but FFP is a concern and Birmingham’s points deduction did not go unnoticed by the club’s board. United’s losses for the current financial year are likely to come in at more than £15m, almost half the EFL’s three-year limit.

Last summer Leeds took Jamal Blackman, Izzy Brown and Lewis Baker from Chelsea, none of whom made a splash.
Bielsa squeezed more out of Jack Harrison and will try to bring him back from Manchester City once Harrison finishes his summer holiday but the loanee who got away was Harvey Barnes, so close to joining in July that Leeds had him at Thorp Arch and were picking a squad number for him when he changed his mind and signed for West Bromwich Albion instead.

West Brom were closer geographically to Leicester City, Barnes’ parent club, but Leeds suspected he was drawn to The Hawthorns by the expectation that Albion would challenge more seriously for promotion.
In the end, while West Brom lost Barnes in January and lost touch with the top two after that, Leeds were on the verge of automatic promotion with four games to play.

Bielsa agreed to stay as head coach on Tuesday, despite his side’s eventual defeat in the play-offs, and there is a feeling at Elland Road that a strong campaign in the Championship and the retention of Bielsa will give United the pulling power they need.

Finances will play a part regardless, and perhaps more than ever in a division where loan signings make young and expensive talent attainable. When Derby signed Wilson from Liverpool last summer, they were said to have paid a loan fee of £3m.

Leeds liked the look of the winger but were not willing to go so high in the bidding.
Brown, Blackman and Baker made two league starts between them but the total cost of United’s loan deals came in at £4m, including wages. Leeds’ outlay on loans is likely to increase.
The club’s ability to raise that figure will depend, in part, on who they can remove from the wage bill.

United sent numerous players out on loan this season, many of them surplus to requirements, and increasingly see surplus footballers with no tangible future at the club as a drain on funds and an extra burden when it comes to meeting FFP limits.
Loans have become a way of distinguishing between those who fit under Bielsa and those who don’t. None of Leeds’ most promising Under-23s were made available. Bielsa and the academy took the stance that their development would be best served by keeping them close.
Anyone who failed to feature in his plans could go.

There has always been, in the strategy surrounding Bielsa, an attempt to look beyond today and even beyond his own tenure but recruitment at Leeds this summer will be for the here and now, in search of signatures which promise to end 16 years in the EFL.
United are no strangers to the loan market and have tried their luck in it many times since the Premier League spat them out.

In Bielsa’s second year, they will be more important than ever.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-latest/why-marcelo-bielsa-and-leeds-united-must-put-loan-lessons-into-practice-this-summer-1-9794879
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Leedsfan

« Svar #37 på: Mai 30, 2019, 10:31:44 »

Marcelo Bielsa is looking for four new players, with a specific focus on improving his choice of wingers

Fjorårets lån kostet Leeds i området £4m (inkl lønn). Wilson kostet Derby £3m bare i 'loan fee'.

Kanskje røk Leeds' opprykk denne sesongen allerede da Harvey Barnes (der 'alt' var klart) bestemte seg for å dra til WBA i stedet for Leeds...

Birmingham City’s penalty for breaching profit and sustainability rules was a kick in the teeth for them but a tacit warning for the rest of the Championship, reminding every club that the rules are inflexible and those enforcing them do have teeth.

Birmingham were the only team to exceed the maximum loss of £39million permitted over three years by the EFL’s Financial Fair Play model and received a nine-point deduction in March as a result but the risk of a sanction more severe than a fine will influence the way in which the Championship uses the transfer market this summer.

There are teams in the division with income inflated by Premier League parachute payments but, as a whole, the constraints of the profit and sustainability structure will deter many clubs from committing to large transfer fees.

Leeds United, a team who do not benefit from parachute money, are headed for the loan market and will see other sides follow them into a highly competitive field of recruitment.

Temporary signings have always been common in the Championship but Monday’s play-off final between Aston Villa and Derby County was a demonstration of the way in which managers can profit from landing loanees who would be unaffordable and, in many cases, unavailable on a permanent basis: Tammy Abraham, Tyrone Mings and Axel Tuanzebe on one side; Mason Mount, Harry Wilson and Fikayo Tomori on the other.

Leeds picked poorly with some of their own loan signings this season but are optimistic that better judgement and the campaign behind them will allow it to work for them over the next 12 months.
The club and their chairman, Andrea Radrizzani, are making no secret of the fact that finances are tight at Elland Road, or that transfer business will be restrained.

Marcelo Bielsa is looking for four new players, with a specific focus on improving his choice of wingers, but FFP is a concern and Birmingham’s points deduction did not go unnoticed by the club’s board. United’s losses for the current financial year are likely to come in at more than £15m, almost half the EFL’s three-year limit.

Last summer Leeds took Jamal Blackman, Izzy Brown and Lewis Baker from Chelsea, none of whom made a splash.
Bielsa squeezed more out of Jack Harrison and will try to bring him back from Manchester City once Harrison finishes his summer holiday but the loanee who got away was Harvey Barnes, so close to joining in July that Leeds had him at Thorp Arch and were picking a squad number for him when he changed his mind and signed for West Bromwich Albion instead.

West Brom were closer geographically to Leicester City, Barnes’ parent club, but Leeds suspected he was drawn to The Hawthorns by the expectation that Albion would challenge more seriously for promotion.
In the end, while West Brom lost Barnes in January and lost touch with the top two after that, Leeds were on the verge of automatic promotion with four games to play.

Bielsa agreed to stay as head coach on Tuesday, despite his side’s eventual defeat in the play-offs, and there is a feeling at Elland Road that a strong campaign in the Championship and the retention of Bielsa will give United the pulling power they need.

Finances will play a part regardless, and perhaps more than ever in a division where loan signings make young and expensive talent attainable. When Derby signed Wilson from Liverpool last summer, they were said to have paid a loan fee of £3m.

Leeds liked the look of the winger but were not willing to go so high in the bidding.
Brown, Blackman and Baker made two league starts between them but the total cost of United’s loan deals came in at £4m, including wages. Leeds’ outlay on loans is likely to increase.
The club’s ability to raise that figure will depend, in part, on who they can remove from the wage bill.

United sent numerous players out on loan this season, many of them surplus to requirements, and increasingly see surplus footballers with no tangible future at the club as a drain on funds and an extra burden when it comes to meeting FFP limits.
Loans have become a way of distinguishing between those who fit under Bielsa and those who don’t. None of Leeds’ most promising Under-23s were made available. Bielsa and the academy took the stance that their development would be best served by keeping them close.

There has always been, in the strategy surrounding Bielsa, an attempt to look beyond today and even beyond his own tenure but recruitment at Leeds this summer will be for the here and now, in search of signatures which promise to end 16 years in the EFL.
United are no strangers to the loan market and have tried their luck in it many times since the Premier League spat them out.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-latest/why-marcelo-bielsa-and-leeds-united-must-put-loan-lessons-into-practice-this-summer-1-9794879

Godt at Bielsa ser det samme som de fleste av oss fans at "problemet" er på vingene, ha flere forskjellig type spillere å spille på. Vi må ha spillere med fart som kan utfordre en til en med sluttprodukt!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

HåvardK

« Svar #38 på: Mai 30, 2019, 12:52:14 »

Godt at Bielsa ser det samme som de fleste av oss fans at "problemet" er på vingene, ha flere forskjellig type spillere å spille på. Vi må ha spillere med fart som kan utfordre en til en med sluttprodukt!
Fantastisk å ha en trener med bortimot like god kompetanse som de fleste av oss fans!

Leedsfan

« Svar #39 på: Mai 30, 2019, 13:34:40 »

Fantastisk å ha en trener med bortimot like god kompetanse som de fleste av oss fans!

Vet ikke om det var ironi eller at du er enig med meg, men personlig synes jeg det er litt deilig at coach'en har identifisert samme problemområder som majoriteten av fansen. Allikevel så er det sikkert noen som mener at vi trenger en ny keeper (det er jeg enig i), ny venstreback, ny midtstopper, ny høyreback, nye midtbanespillere og nye spisser.
Jeg holder også med Strømsgodset, majoriteten av fansen har sett og skreket etter en ny midtstopper eller to i over to sesonger nå, Flo og de to trenerne som har vært der har vel ikke vært enig i det og det har frustrert fansen.
« Siste redigering: Mai 30, 2019, 14:01:20 av Leedsfan »
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #40 på: Mai 30, 2019, 13:48:10 »

Vet ikke om det var ironi eller at du er enig med meg, men personlig synes jeg det er litt deilig at coach'en har identifisert samme problemområder som majoriteten av fansen. Allikevel så er det sikkert noen som mener at vi trenger en ny keeper (det er jeg enig i), ny venstreback, ny midtstopper, ny høyreback, nye midtbanespillere og nye spisser.
Jeg holder også med Strømsgodset, majoriteten av fansen har sett og skreket etter en ny midtsopper eller to i over to sesonger nå, Flo og de to trenerne som har vært der har vel ikke vært enig i det og det har frustrert fansen.

Strømsgodsets gutter gå nå på,
Flere mål i venter på...

Vi er de beste,
Mener de fleste...

Inge Thun i målet står,
Arne Dokken skårer mål.....

;D ;D ;D

Lenge siden begynnelsen av 70-tallet! Var det 73....  ;)

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

RoarG

« Svar #41 på: Juni 01, 2019, 23:17:05 »
Ikke en Leeds-spiller, men...det kan dryppe litt cash på Leeds skulle Danny Rose (noen som husker han) bli solgt i løpet av dette vinduet, eller en gang før '21.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/danny-rose-transfer-clause-leeds-13996450
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Promotion 2010

« Svar #42 på: Juni 04, 2019, 20:46:18 »
Joe Mewis and Beren Cross on Bielsa and the summer

The final matches of the 2018-19 season will be played out over the next few days, with the Nations League reaching its climax and Euro 2020 qualifiers taking place.

Leeds United have a handful of players plying their trade for their countries, while the rest of the squad enjoy a well-earned break following their gargantuan efforts for Marcelo Bielsa this term.

Meanwhile behind the scenes, the club are working tirelessly to make the necessary alterations to the squad which Bielsa has laid out in the talks that brought about his contract extension last month.

But the transfer market that the club will have to negotiate is not the same one that awaited the club when Andrea Radrizzan's new board took over in the summer of 2017.

Angus Kinnear with Andrea Radrizzani and Victor Orta at Elland Road
Radrizzani, Kinnear and Orta are at the start of their third summer at Elland Road(Image: Getty Images)
That window saw Championship teams content to spend eight-figure sums, with Wolves paying almost £16million for Ruben Neves and Britt Assombalonga going to Middlesbrough for £15million, while the gamble paid off handsomely  for Wolves, Boro would fall short in the play-offs and are now managerless going into their third season back in the second tier with their parachute payments having come to an end.

Last summer would again see teams spend big, with Forest's £13million signing of Joao Carvalho and Stoke City's £10million outlay on Tom Ince leading the way.

Mid-table finishes for both sides meant that their big-spending ways failed to bring about the success that this financial ambition showed and we are unlikely to see such an outlay from both teams again this summer.

In fact, the age of a £10million-plus Championship player could be over forever.

That's largely because the EFL finally decided to show it's teeth this year as they issued Birmingham City with a points deduction following the Blues FFP breaches, which allow losses of no more than £39million over a three-year accounting period.

Garry Monk's Birmingham City were docked points this season
The net appears to be closing in now on teams that breach these rules, with Sheffield Wednesday another club believed to be looking over their shoulder, while Derby County had to use creative accounting to sell their Pride Park ground to a sister company to give themselves breathing room.

Amid this backdrop a new template for how to operate in the transfer market emerged this season.

The two sides who battled it out at Wembley in the play-off final were the chief proponents of this as Derby County and Aston Villa played the loan market to perfection.

Derby's success this year was built on the spine of young Premier League trio Mason Mount, Harry Wilson and Fikayo Tomori, with Frank Lampard able to leverage his Chelsea connections and land two of their best young players and get them at the perfect stage of their development for the Championship.

Mount and Wilson were key in Derby's win over Leeds(Image: Alex Dodd/CameraSport)
Those three will not return to the Championship next season, as Premier League loans will be the next step on their development ladder, while Aston Villa were also able to lean heavily on top flight loan stars, with Tammy Abraham netting 26 times and Tyrone Mings a key figure at the back during their late surge to end the season.

This all means that there is a very real profile for what makes a successful loan signing and this is the formula that the Championship's leading contenders - including Leeds United - will look to follow this summer.

Leeds will have learned plenty from last season's loanees, which only brought about one real success in Jack Harrison, who's lack of match action in English football meant that he took a bit of time to find his groove, with his performances steadily increasing as the season went on.

Jack Harrison was a success this season at Leeds(Image: George Wood/Getty Images)
What Leeds have in their favour now is that Elland Road is a much bigger draw than it was 12 months ago. This time last year Leeds were without a head coach and coming off the back of a 13th-place finish with a large playing squad, which meant that for these elite loan talents, a spell in West Yorkshire was something of a tough sell.

But after a year of playing the most attractive football in the Championship under Bielsa, who is returning for a second season, Orta's sale pitch to prospective loanees almost writes itself.

Marcelo Bielsa will be a draw for potential lonees(Image: Clive Mason/Getty Images)
Ambitious players will have seen the kind of football Leeds played last year and the right kind of personality will jump at the opportunity of playing for such a globally well-respected coach, especially after seeing so many Leeds players play the best football of their careers last year. Bielsa's preference for a streamlined squad should also allay parent clubs' fears of a wasted loan spell where there asset does not get the playing time.

Leeds are beginning their summer recruitment process amid a backdrop of rumours of investment from Qatar Sport Investments, which has got fans giddy at the prospect of a big-spending future, but this an area where expectations should be managed.

The club continue to insist that Andrea Radrizzani is not looking to sell up, which means the sale of a minority stake would be the more feasible option, as was the case with the San Francisco 49ers link-up last summer.

The Leeds United take on fresh reports Qatar Sports Investment are in talks with Andrea Radrizzani 

But even that would not change the basic fact that Leeds are bound by FFP commitments and are not able to throw money at their gaps in the first team squad.

This all means Leeds go into the summer market with the confidence that they can improve on their work in the loan market last year and with Bielsa and Orta having laid the foundations last year, expect Leeds to adapt the new reality of the Championship transfer market.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

RoarG

« Svar #43 på: Juni 06, 2019, 21:21:04 »
Brightons midtstopper, Ben White, ønskes inn på lån.

https://sportslens.com/report-leeds-prepare-ben-white-loan-bid/267053/
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Eriksen55

« Svar #44 på: Juni 06, 2019, 22:34:39 »
Spilte i League one i fjor. Skeptisk! Men som back up for Pontus og Cooper så er han nok vassere enn Halme & co

Har et håp om at alle som hentes potensielt skal være bedre enn de vi har fra før.

Kanskje ikke det vintigste på stopper plassen. Men 10'er og begge vinger må det hentes kvalitet.

Runar

« Svar #45 på: Juni 06, 2019, 22:43:00 »

Må vel være til u 23?

auren

Hvem er denne spilleren Edmundson? Har lett lenge men har ikke fått treff. Så tviler sterkt på at dette er en som finnes på registrerte spillere i klubben....

??? Har du ikke fulgt med de siste 14 mnd? Toppscorer på u 23. Vært i tropen litt mot slutten sesongen, kom innpå mot Birmingham

Hallgeir *

« Svar #46 på: Juni 06, 2019, 22:47:19 »

Må vel være til u 23?

auren

??? Har du ikke fulgt med de siste 14 mnd? Toppscorer på u 23. Vært i tropen litt mot slutten sesongen, kom innpå mot Birmingham

Her tror jeg du gikk rett i ironi-fella. (Edmundson/Edmondson)  ;)
Super Leeds since 1968

Runar

« Svar #47 på: Juni 06, 2019, 22:57:13 »

Må vel være til u 23?

auren

Ahhh, det gir mer mening. Skjønte ikke at det var mulig  ;D ;D

Jon R

« Svar #48 på: Juni 07, 2019, 11:34:15 »

Må vel være til u 23?

auren

Har han? Ikke rart han har sett svett ut på de siste bildene jeg har sett av han.
Jon R.

Jon R

« Svar #49 på: Juni 07, 2019, 11:39:25 »
Spilte i League one i fjor. Skeptisk! Men som back up for Pontus og Cooper så er han nok vassere enn Halme & co

Har et håp om at alle som hentes potensielt skal være bedre enn de vi har fra før.

Kanskje ikke det vintigste på stopper plassen. Men 10'er og begge vinger må det hentes kvalitet.
Trenger ikke å bety noe. Husk at Daniel James var på utlån til League One forrige sesong uten å få spille et minutt mens han denne sesongen har holdt minst PL nivå, om ikke verdensklasse.
Jon R.

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #50 på: Juni 07, 2019, 11:42:02 »
Men hva med Izzy Brown...? han er visst den nye Messi.... ;D

Eriksen55

« Svar #51 på: Juni 07, 2019, 13:42:43 »

Trenger ikke å bety noe. Husk at Daniel James var på utlån til League One forrige sesong uten å få spille et minutt mens han denne sesongen har holdt minst PL nivå, om ikke verdensklasse.

Absolutt. Bare skeptisk. Fullt mulig at det blir en bra signering.

Håper James kommentaren var ironisk? :)

Jon R

« Svar #52 på: Juni 07, 2019, 13:44:56 »
Du må skrive det helt ut. Den nye Messias.  :D
Jon R.

JaJa

« Svar #53 på: Juni 07, 2019, 13:46:35 »

Må vel være til u 23?

auren

Det irriterer meg noe grenseløst når navn ikke skrives riktig. :-) Har sett dette lenge, og av flere. Så til slutt måtte jeg bare kaste inn en ironisk kommentar :-)

Jon R

« Svar #54 på: Juni 07, 2019, 13:46:48 »

Jeg måtte sjekke med bærebjelke komiteen. Ja den var visst ironisk.  :D
Jon R.

Runar

« Svar #55 på: Juni 07, 2019, 13:48:55 »

Må vel være til u 23?

auren

Det irriterer meg noe grenseløst når navn ikke skrives riktig. :-) Har sett dette lenge, og av flere. Så til slutt måtte jeg bare kaste inn en ironisk kommentar :-)

Det må være lov.

jaho

« Svar #56 på: Juni 07, 2019, 14:03:04 »

Må vel være til u 23?

auren

Har han? Ikke rart han har sett svett ut på de siste bildene jeg har sett av han.

;D ;D ;D

jaho

« Svar #57 på: Juni 07, 2019, 14:04:50 »

Jeg måtte sjekke med bærebjelke komiteen. Ja den var visst ironisk.  :D

I dag sitter jammen gullkorna tll Jonnern løst...mistenker nesten avspasering og noen brune allerede... ;D ;D

Blank_File

« Svar #58 på: Juni 07, 2019, 14:17:12 »
Nå har han vært i trening i et halvt år og hvem vet hvor han er med en ordentlig preseason i beina? Jeg vet du syns jeg er mongo når jeg sier det, men for meg frister det litt å ta den sjansen. Han var drit god på sitt beste.

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #59 på: Juni 07, 2019, 16:10:29 »
Nå har han vært i trening i et halvt år og hvem vet hvor han er med en ordentlig preseason i beina? Jeg vet du syns jeg er mongo når jeg sier det, men for meg frister det litt å ta den sjansen. Han var drit god på sitt beste.
Neida, ingen fare. Jeg bare synes det har vært en enorm opphaussing av Brown....litt som Jesus egentlig: alle skryter og lovpriser ham, men ingen har sett ham.. ;D