Skrevet av Emne: Preseasonkamp: vs Western Sydney Wanderers @ Bankwest Stadium, lørdag 20/7-2019  (Lest 22140 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Leeds United fans to take over Bankwest Stadium next month for Wanderers v Leeds

Julian Keith

Thousands of Leeds United fans will travel to Western Sydney next month to watch their team play in the historic first football game at Bankwest Stadium on Saturday 20 July.

Around 7000 fans of the iconic English club are expected at the game against the Western Sydney Wanderers with around 1000 Leeds faithful making the trip from England.

Tickets are moving fast for the historic game so get in quick at Ticketek here

Leeds United captain Liam Cooper says the team can’t wait to get to Australia and see all the fans.

“On behalf of myself and all the players and staff at Leeds United, we want to let you all know how excited we are to be heading to Sydney to meet you all,” said Cooper.

“We appreciate the support you give us all the way from down under and we hope to see you all when we land in July. Take care, we’ll see you soon.”

Leeds’ visit to Australia coincides with the club’s 100th anniversary with celebrations set to begin while they’re Down Under. Sydney-siders will be some of the first to get their hands on the new Leeds anniversary merchandise.

Yesterday the first group of Leeds fans stepped in to Bankwest Stadium to visit the seats they will call home in the southern end of the Stadium on 20 July.

Leeds are well-known for their passionate and vocal support and they’ve promised to bring the noise next month.

Leeds United NSW supporters group chairman Brendan O’Neill believes the fans will make Bankwest Stadium a cauldron of sound.

“The volume Leeds fans bring to any game is off the Richter scale,” said O’Neill.

“Whatever happens, we will always sing loud and proud for our team.

“It’s a great chance for the Wanderers fans to come out and experience the loudest fans in the world.”

Leeds have a strong connection with Australia, and Sydney will be haven for their fans with a number of events planned.

On Friday 19 July, Leeds faithful will swarm to Cheers bar for the official fan party that will feature a host of prizes to be won and a Q&A with Leeds United special guests. Fans can register their interest here.

A pre-match gathering for Leeds fans will also be held at the Commercial Hotel in Parramatta on the day of the game.

Leeds will also begin their 100th anniversary celebrations while on tour.
« Siste redigering: Juli 19, 2019, 11:31:00 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

RoarG

Tidlig ute? Vi skal spille tre kamper til først.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Promotion 2010

Tidlig ute? Vi skal spille tre kamper til først.

Tenkte dette er litt stort både på den ene og andre siden av jorda! Greit å samle stoff i riktig tråd!  ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

How to watch Western Sydney Wanderers v Leeds United

It will be a historic moment on Saturday, July 20 as Western Sydney Wanderers return to their spiritual home in Parramatta to play their first match at the new Bankwest Stadium against English side Leeds United.

The Championship club - who have had a number of Australian players on their books in recent years - arrive Down Under for the first time in 17 years to take on Markus Babbel's side.

Just days after their clash with Manchester United in Perth, Marcelo Bielsa's Whites do battle with the Wanderers on what promises to be a memorable night in Sydney's west.

LEEDS UNITED: Get to know the Wanderers' first opponents at Bankwest
REMEMBER WHEN: The last time Manchester United and Leeds United were in Australia

There's likely to be a full house at the new Bankwest Stadium to watch the venue's first-ever football match, with the two clubs' passionate fan base sure to provide a cracking atmosphere.

We are set for an unmissable evening of football and we've got all the different ways you can keep across the action.

A look inside the new Bankwest Stadium
Watch the game

See every goal, tackle and shot when the Wanderers do battle with Leeds United on Saturday, July 20 at 7pm AEST.

The match will be broadcast globally* on beIN SPORTS, available in Australia via beIN SPORTS CONNECT, Foxtel, Foxtel NOW, Fetch and KAYO.

In addition, Wanderers and Leeds United fans around the world can live stream the Red & Black’s return to Wanderland on beIN SPORTS’ YouTube channel

Og sikkert LUTV!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

TV deal for Wanderers clash with Leeds

Western Sydney Wanderers today confirmed BeIn Sports will broadcast the club's clash with Leeds United as its first match at Bankwest Stadium.

a Staff Writer Jul 11 2019 12:54PM
The historic deal will see the match broadcast in Australia, New Zealand, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, USA and Canada on BeIn Sports, available in Australia via BeIn Sports Connect, Foxtel, Foxtel Now, Fetch and Kayo.

Wanderers and Leeds United fans around the world can also live stream the Red & Black’s return to Wanderland on BeIn Sports' YouTube channel from 7pm AEST on Saturday July 20.

Western Sydney Wanderers CEO John Tsatsimas said the TV deal was a fantastic opportunity for global audiences to see Wanderers return to their new-look stadium.

“The opportunity to have our very first match back at Wanderland projected to such a large global audience continues our drive to be a globally recognised football club,” said Tsatsimas.

“BeIn Sports has given us the platform to broadcast the match to a global audience and we’re hoping everyone that tunes in will be able to enjoy the Wanderland experience from wherever they are in the world.”
Min første Leeds-kamp:

raggen

Noen som har oversikt over hvem som er med på Auatralia turen av spillerne??
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

Promotion 2010

De pleier ikke å gi sånn info. Det er litt opp til avisene å gjette!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Eriksen55

B_Ød

Er je helt uttafor nå, eller møter vi scum før denne?
Ups & Ups!!

RoarG

Det stemmer.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

B_Ød

Det stemmer.
Puh..bra
Ups & Ups!!

Promotion 2010

Når starter kampen?

19:00 lørdag, Eastern Time (ET) er
01:00 søndag i Norge

Tror jeg!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

GeirO

De pleier ikke å gi sånn info. Det er litt opp til avisene å gjette!
Men troppen ligger nå på klubbens hjemmeside.
MOT

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

LUTV: WESTERN SYDNEY WANDERERS GAME TO BE SHOWN LIVE

Don’t miss a kick.

Leeds United’s final pre-season game of the club’s tour to Australia, against Western Sydney Wanderers on Saturday 20th July (10:00am BST) at BankWest Stadium, Sydney, will be shown live on LUTV in the UK.

Match passes for this fixture are now available to purchase on LUTV, priced at £5.00

The game will be available to stream on laptop, tablets and mobile phones via video.leedsunited.com

The game will not be streamed on the app and is only available to people in the UK.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Lufc
Not got your ticket for #WSWvLUFC? Over 25,000 tickets have been sold so far, with more available online for the clash at the @BankwestStadium

:)

Witness football history as the Western Sydney Wanderers make their Bankwest Stadium debut against iconic English football club Leeds United on Saturday 20 July.

Leeds United share a rich Australian history with a host of former Aussie players and their fans are sure to add to the famous Wanderers atmosphere.

Designed for the fans, the new Stadium features the steepest stands in the country and will provide one of the best game day experiences around.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

Når starter kampen?

Tror jeg!

Det går den andre veien. Australia ligger jo før oss, så vil tippe samme tidspunkt som Manu-kampen, altså kl 13:00 norsk tid i morgen.

auren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

jokern

Når starter kampen?

Tror jeg!

Det går den andre veien. Australia ligger jo før oss, så vil tippe samme tidspunkt som Manu-kampen, altså kl 13:00 norsk tid i morgen.

auren

Kampen går kl. 11.00 norsk tid i morgen.

auren

Samme lag som sist, men Bogusz erstatter Forshaw.

auren

Tore

Tv stream?
Tore
Marching on together...

Bjorn

Samme lag som sist, men Bogusz erstatter Forshaw.

auren

Funnet noen skurkelinker ennå?
Marching On! 4276

auren

Tv stream?

Skal visst vises her, men usikker på om det funker:

https://www.youtube.com/user/beINSPORTSAus

auren

Hallgi

Takker, god stream her via YouTube
ALAW (& I am the pirate amongst us)

Jon R

Takker, god stream her via YouTube
Ja utmerket kvalitet men det er jo ikke kampen som går der?
Jon R.

Jon R

Ikke noe kamp her. Hva gjorde du Hallgi?
Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Supposedly 10:30 kick off now? 

Mulig :o
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Eriksen55

Vises kampen?

Jon R

Altså for en halv time siden?
Jon R.

auren

Vises kampen?

Tror det. De viste ca 3-4 min med innslag fra studio, men så kom stillbildet på igjen. Kampen er ikke startet enda, så håper vi får se kampen når den starter.

auren

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post

Altså for en halv time siden?

Dette er waccoe-time :D

Bilde igjen nu.