Skrevet av Emne: Sesongen i Championship 2019-2020  (Lest 83681 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

jaho

Sv: Sesongen i Championship 2019-2020
« Svar #60 på: November 07, 2019, 17:44:35 »

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #61 på: November 09, 2019, 18:42:57 »

James Marshment
@marshyleeds

16 games played and we’re third on 31pts.
At the same stage last season we were top on 30pts. An improvement!
Doesn’t quite feel like we’ve reached last season’s performance levels yet either, though now would be a great time to put a long winning sequence together
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #62 på: November 09, 2019, 18:49:48 »
DENNE er jo interessant:

West Brom next 4 against sheff wed, Bristol, Preston & swansea let’s see how many points they drop there. We’ve had the harder start.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #63 på: November 09, 2019, 18:53:45 »
Phil Hay svarer på spørsmål:

Sitat
11 points from the last 15 available. I think most fans would've taken that

Phil Hay
STAFF
very much so. They’re continuing to look like part of the best bunch, rather than the best of the bunch. At this stage of the season you can settle for that. More than anything else, they’re getting the job done with regularity
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #64 på: November 11, 2019, 16:46:25 »
Kamper skal spilles først osv... men "opportunity knocks here…"

BROLIN ATE THE PIE
@REDPLANET2025

WBA play 2nd 4th 7th 8th placed currently in next 4. Preston play WBA in one of their next 4, Leeds play currently placed 21st 17th 22nd 19th....opportunity knocks here. Big style.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #65 på: November 11, 2019, 19:03:03 »

BROLIN ATE THE PIE
@REDPLANET2025

WBA play 2nd 4th 7th 8th placed currently in next 4. Preston play WBA in one of their next 4, Leeds play currently placed 21st 17th 22nd 19th....opportunity knocks here. Big style.
Så, så. Ikke la seg blende av denne tallmagien. Ser ut som om Leeds skal opp mot en bråte bananskall. Noen som husker Wigan? De skulle vi jo bare slå, så lett som bare det. Dette blir 4 grusomt vanskelige kamper. Tror vi skal være svært fornøyd med 7 av 12 poeng her.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

jaho

« Svar #66 på: November 11, 2019, 21:27:28 »

BROLIN ATE THE PIE
@REDPLANET2025

Så, så. Ikke la seg blende av denne tallmagien. Ser ut som om Leeds skal opp mot en bråte bananskall. Noen som husker Wigan? De skulle vi jo bare slå, så lett som bare det. Dette blir 4 grusomt vanskelige kamper. Tror vi skal være svært fornøyd med 7 av 12 poeng her.

det er så...alle KAN slå alle i denne ligaen...men selvfølgelig taper lag som ligger fra 17-22 plass oftere en lag fra 2-8 plass.. :D

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #67 på: November 13, 2019, 10:12:32 »
Leeds-Live med karakterbok for første tredjedelen av sesongen (må ha spilt 6 kamper for å komme

Leeds United player ratings for season so far: White colossal as Casilla and Dallas silence critics
Marks out of 10 for all of the main players in the Whites 19/20 campaign so far

By Beren CrossDigital Sports Writer   08:00, 13 NOV 2019

We are more than one third of the way through the Championship season and into an international break where football writers have time to breathe, but websites to fill.

Ratings, of course. An ideal time-killer for every Leeds United fan to skim through as we weigh up the first 33 per cent of the campaign with some throwaway opinions about footballers.

We are third in the table and a fraction away from automatic promotion, remember, so don’t go looking for character assassinations after a couple of bad games in 16.
(In alphabetical order and the cut-off is six Championship appearances).
Get the latest Leeds United news on WhatsApp!

Ezgjan Alioski - seven
Missed the boat at the start of the campaign with an injury issue, but soon came in at left-back when injury struck Barry Douglas. Two goals and four yellow cards are the headline numbers, but the tireless work rate is there every week from the North Macedonian. Guilty of putting passes straight into touch in the final third, but a very dependable athlete on the field for Marcelo Bielsa.

Luke Ayling - seven
Chucked in right at the deep end with his first start of the season at Millwall in early October, but fought through the cramp of 75 minutes with 10 men to emerge battle-hardened. Vice-captain and a valued, senior pro on the field.

Patrick Bamford - six
Nobody can say it’s been a bed of roses for Bamford, who has led the line doggedly in every single league game up to now. Nobody would have expected a 10-match drought after four goals in his first five league games, but it happened. Frustration peaked after Eddie Nketiah’s late winner at Preston North End, but Bamford’s recovered since then.

Gaetano Berardi - six 
In and out the side like the able replacement he is. Liam Cooper’s presence was missed when the Swiss played, but as a back-up he’s great, providing referees don’t go targeting him for red cards.

Kiko Casilla - eight
Between the sticks for all 16 of those games which have yielded only nine goals. Barely called upon in United’s most dominant outings, but excellent when needed, especially at Hillsborough.

Liam Cooper - eight
Despite last season’s evolution under Bielsa, the former Chesterfield defender looks even better this term. The confidence he has in Ben White must do wonders for his own game. Commanding, reads the matches well and his passing has come on leaps and bounds.

Helder Costa - six
Certainly worth raising an eyebrow when you see he’s on the same mark as five-goal Bamford, but I don’t think he’s quite deserving of a paltry five when we have seen some signs of life in the last two. It’s a low six, don’t get me wrong, but there’s something in there. Pace to burn, but the tactics don’t always give him space to use it.

Stuart Dallas - eight
Refusing to allow a few blips as a central midfielder distract from what was a tour de force of a start to the campaign at right-back. Rightfully christened the Cookstown Cafu. That goal at Stoke City will never be forgotten. What a season the Northern Ireland international is having.

Barry Douglas - five
Naturally hampered by injuries, but we are still waiting to see the Championship’s best left-back of 2017/18. The odd delivery does get you a little excited about his potential.

Adam Forshaw - seven
Another whose impact has been savaged by the kind of long-term injury which crippled his final months of 18/19. Undoubtedly missed his control in the middle of the park at times. Someone easily criticised last season has become one of the lynchpins under Bielsa when fit.

Jack Harrison - seven
One of seven mainstays to have started every league game this season. Early promise on the opening day at Bristol City faded to the frustration of last season before suddenly becoming the team’s best attacker of late. Assists and now goals too are flowing for the Manchester City loanee, who may only just be getting started on the best season of his career.

Pablo Hernandez - six
Aside from the majesty of that match against an embattled Stoke City, can we honestly say we have seen peak Pablo this term? Wonderful at Bristol City and clinical against Nottingham Forest, but before his injury it felt like we kept asking when he was going to take another game by the scruff of the neck.

Mateusz Klich - six
One of the biggest characters in the squad and a firm fans’ favourite, but the Pole knows he has not quite hit the heights of what he admits was the season of his life last term. Still retains that 100 per cent selection record under Bielsa in the league and if he can bring the goals back to his game he will be hitting eight and nine-out-of-10s again.

Eddie Nketiah - eight
Cut down in his prime with an injury on the eve of his full league debut. Gutting in more ways than one. Frightening potential with consistent pitch time and starts. Have to hope he has not played his last game for the Whites. Already scored some important goals.

Kalvin Phillips - eight
Picked up where he left off last season and gone far more under radar because of how consistently high his level is. Must win promotion this season to keep him.

Tyler Roberts - seven
Like Ayling, the Wales international started his season two months after everyone else, but he is making up for it as quickly as possible. Already providing the spark that went missing between the Stoke and Birmingham City wins.

Jamie Shackleton - six
Another whose momentum has been halted by injury. Excellent in the visit to Barnsley on his first league start of the season, but up and down in the three which followed before injury struck.

Ben White - nine
Unintentionally, we have the best saved until last. What more can be said? A cool, calm and collected personality at the heart of the defence. Reads the game so well he doesn’t even need to make heroic, last-ditch tackles. Beats attackers with the ball in the air, on the deck and for pace too. A triumph of a loan signing.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-player-ratings-season-17247257
« Siste redigering: November 13, 2019, 10:26:35 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Kato

« Svar #68 på: November 13, 2019, 10:21:33 »
Alioski - Mener 7 er for høyt, etter mitt syn ikke vært mer enn 6.

Berardi - Mener 6 er for lavt, syns han fortjener 7. Har vært stabil som cover.

Harrison - Må være på vei mot 8 basert på seneste periode.

Ellers stort sett enig.

Bromancer

« Svar #69 på: November 13, 2019, 10:51:12 »

Ellers stort sett enig.

Enig Kato, for øvrig mener jeg Klich fortjener en 7.

B_Ød

« Svar #70 på: November 13, 2019, 11:05:39 »
har Ed spilt nok til en 8tter altså? Føler det er rimelig godt betalt.
Ups & Ups!!

Eriksen55

« Svar #71 på: November 13, 2019, 12:18:10 »

Ellers stort sett enig.

Enig Kato, for øvrig mener jeg Klich fortjener en 7.

Enig med Kato. Spesielt harrison fortjener 8.

Klich ikke mer enn 6. Douglas, Pablo og Costa mener jeg har et poeng for mye.

Eddie har spilt lite. Men han har jo gjort det han skal da når han spiller. Score mål. Så 8 er vel fair.

Cherry

« Svar #72 på: November 13, 2019, 12:31:46 »
Bamford for lavt - i hvertfall 7èr .
Work rate og teamwork.

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #73 på: November 13, 2019, 12:36:34 »
Work rate og teamwork.

Jobben hans er å score mål. Der misslykkes han betraktelig. Så en sekser er greit nok

auren

« Svar #74 på: November 13, 2019, 14:57:19 »
Kiko 8 og Phillips 8. Helt feil i mine øyne. 7 og 9 kanskje?

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Hallgeir *

« Svar #75 på: November 13, 2019, 16:46:02 »

auren

Synes vel Kiko fortjener 8. Han har hevet seg betraktelig fra forrige sesong. Sitter ikke lenger med hjertet i halsen når han kommer ut for å fange ballen.

Enig i at Phillips ikke er mange tidelene etter Ben White, så en 9'er kan godt forsvares.
Super Leeds since 1968

leedslife

« Svar #76 på: November 13, 2019, 20:02:21 »
Flott å se 8 på Dallas. Vært veldig veldig god siden PO kampen mot Derby.
Harrison burde også fått 8. Virker som han har knekt koden selv om noen av valgene fortsatt er litt merkelige.

Skal man gi Bamford 6 for lite scorede mål bla, må man gi Kiko 8 for lite innslupne mål.
9 innslupne på 16 kamper lukter det litt opprykk av spør du meg.

Ser også ut som det er større sjanse for at det løsner offensivt hva gjelder effektivitet enn at det rakner defensivt.
Meget solid.

jackbauer68

• Gjest
« Svar #77 på: November 13, 2019, 20:50:20 »

auren

Kiko 7? Fordi? Er vel nær en 9´er han også vil eg tro. En gigant i mål.

Cherry

« Svar #78 på: November 14, 2019, 12:14:49 »
Work rate og teamwork.

Jobben hans er å score mål. Der misslykkes han betraktelig. Så en sekser er greit nok

Han bør score mer mål ja, men kommer seg til sjanser - det vil løsne.
Jobben han gjør for laget er verdt gull da...

auren

« Svar #79 på: November 14, 2019, 12:56:51 »

auren

Kiko 7? Fordi? Er vel nær en 9´er han også vil eg tro. En gigant i mål.

Han har vært solid i år Kiko. Spilt en match veldig bra. Mange av kampene har han blitt testet ganske så lite. Jeg synes derfor 7 er passelig. Phillips har imponert i større grad og fortjener minst 8.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #80 på: November 14, 2019, 18:44:17 »
YEPs snittkarakter på spillerbørsene så langt
Ikke overraskende, Ben White suverent øverst.
(Lar Leeds-Live sin kommentar/poengsum stå for sammenligningens skyld)

1. Alfie McCalmont - 5.5
5.5/10. (Two appearances)

2. Jack Clarke - 5.5
5.5/10. (Two appearances)

4. Mateusz Bogusz
6/10. (One appearance)

7. Leif Davis - 6.33
6.33/10 (Five appearances)

Sitat
Ezgjan Alioski - seven
Missed the boat at the start of the campaign with an injury issue, but soon came in at left-back when injury struck Barry Douglas. Two goals and four yellow cards are the headline numbers, but the tireless work rate is there every week from the North Macedonian. Guilty of putting passes straight into touch in the final third, but a very dependable athlete on the field for Marcelo Bielsa.

8. Gjanni Alioski - 6.35
6.35/10 (14 appearances)

Sitat
Luke Ayling - seven
Chucked in right at the deep end with his first start of the season at Millwall in early October, but fought through the cramp of 75 minutes with 10 men to emerge battle-hardened. Vice-captain and a valued, senior pro on the field.

19. Luke Ayling - 7
7/10 (Seven appearances)

Sitat
Patrick Bamford - six
Nobody can say it’s been a bed of roses for Bamford, who has led the line doggedly in every single league game up to now. Nobody would have expected a 10-match drought after four goals in his first five league games, but it happened. Frustration peaked after Eddie Nketiah’s late winner at Preston North End, but Bamford’s recovered since then.

11. Patrick Bamford - 6.64
6.64/10 (17 appearances)
Sitat
Gaetano Berardi - six 
In and out the side like the able replacement he is. Liam Cooper’s presence was missed when the Swiss played, but as a back-up he’s great, providing referees don’t go targeting him for red cards.

13. Gaetano Berardi - 6.77
6.77/10 (11 appearances)

Sitat
Kiko Casilla - eight
Between the sticks for all 16 of those games which have yielded only nine goals. Barely called upon in United’s most dominant outings, but excellent when needed, especially at Hillsborough.

18. Kiko Casilla - 6.94
6.94/10 (18 appearances)

Sitat
Liam Cooper - eight
Despite last season’s evolution under Bielsa, the former Chesterfield defender looks even better this term. The confidence he has in Ben White must do wonders for his own game. Commanding, reads the matches well and his passing has come on leaps and bounds.

15. Liam Cooper - 6.83
6.83/10 (12 appearances)

Sitat
Helder Costa - six
Certainly worth raising an eyebrow when you see he’s on the same mark as five-goal Bamford, but I don’t think he’s quite deserving of a paltry five when we have seen some signs of life in the last two. It’s a low six, don’t get me wrong, but there’s something in there. Pace to burn, but the tactics don’t always give him space to use it.

5. Helder Costa - 6.22
6.22/10. (18 appearances)

Sitat
Stuart Dallas - eight
Refusing to allow a few blips as a central midfielder distract from what was a tour de force of a start to the campaign at right-back. Rightfully christened the Cookstown Cafu. That goal at Stoke City will never be forgotten. What a season the Northern Ireland international is having.

17. Stuart Dallas - 6.93
6.93/10 (16 appearances)

Sitat
Barry Douglas - five
Naturally hampered by injuries, but we are still waiting to see the Championship’s best left-back of 2017/18. The odd delivery does get you a little excited about his potential.

3. Barry Douglas - 5.85
5.85/10. (Eight appearances)

Sitat
Adam Forshaw - seven
Another whose impact has been savaged by the kind of long-term injury which crippled his final months of 18/19. Undoubtedly missed his control in the middle of the park at times. Someone easily criticised last season has become one of the lynchpins under Bielsa when fit.

16. Adam Forshaw - 6.87
6.87/10 (Eight appearances)

Sitat
Jack Harrison - seven
One of seven mainstays to have started every league game this season. Early promise on the opening day at Bristol City faded to the frustration of last season before suddenly becoming the team’s best attacker of late. Assists and now goals too are flowing for the Manchester City loanee, who may only just be getting started on the best season of his career.

10. Jack Harrison - 6.61
6.61/10 (18 appearances)

Sitat
Pablo Hernandez - six
Aside from the majesty of that match against an embattled Stoke City, can we honestly say we have seen peak Pablo this term? Wonderful at Bristol City and clinical against Nottingham Forest, but before his injury it felt like we kept asking when he was going to take another game by the scruff of the neck.

12. Pablo Hernandez - 6.75
6.75/10 (10 appearances)

Sitat
Mateusz Klich - six
One of the biggest characters in the squad and a firm fans’ favourite, but the Pole knows he has not quite hit the heights of what he admits was the season of his life last term. Still retains that 100 per cent selection record under Bielsa in the league and if he can bring the goals back to his game he will be hitting eight and nine-out-of-10s again.

9. Mateusz Klich - 6.52
6.52/10 (17 appearances)

Sitat
Eddie Nketiah - eight
Cut down in his prime with an injury on the eve of his full league debut. Gutting in more ways than one. Frightening potential with consistent pitch time and starts. Have to hope he has not played his last game for the Whites. Already scored some important goals.

14. Eddie Nketiah - 6.81
6.81/10 (12 appearances)

Sitat
Kalvin Phillips - eight
Picked up where he left off last season and gone far more under radar because of how consistently high his level is. Must win promotion this season to keep him.

21. Kalvin Phillips - 7.16
7.16/10 (18 appearances)

Sitat
Tyler Roberts - seven
Like Ayling, the Wales international started his season two months after everyone else, but he is making up for it as quickly as possible. Already providing the spark that went missing between the Stoke and Birmingham City wins.

20. Tyler Roberts - 7
7/10 (Seven appearances)

Sitat
Jamie Shackleton - six
Another whose momentum has been halted by injury. Excellent in the visit to Barnsley on his first league start of the season, but up and down in the three which followed before injury struck.

6. Jamie Shackleton - 6.33
6.33/10 (Eight appearances)

Sitat
Ben White - nine
Unintentionally, we have the best saved until last. What more can be said? A cool, calm and collected personality at the heart of the defence. Reads the game so well he doesn’t even need to make heroic, last-ditch tackles. Beats attackers with the ball in the air, on the deck and for pace too. A triumph of a loan signing.

22. Ben White - 7.4
7.4/10 (18 appearances)

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/latest-leeds-united-news/ranked-yeps-average-leeds-united-player-ratings-so-far-season-who-has-shone-and-struggled-970586?page=6
« Siste redigering: November 14, 2019, 18:46:47 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Lucas the Kop Cat

« Svar #81 på: November 16, 2019, 11:30:05 »
Landslagspause er kjedelig. ...

HåvardK

« Svar #82 på: November 16, 2019, 12:17:32 »
Helt forferdelig. Går på helsa løs.

RoarG

« Svar #83 på: November 16, 2019, 15:35:04 »
Cardiff erstatter en Neil med en annen. Nei, det er ikke Neil Young det er snakk om. Tidligere Millwall-manager Neil Harris overtar som manager i Cardiff City etter Neil Warnocks avgang. Så får vi se da om Cardiff under Neil Harris' ledelse blir en like hard negl å knekke som Millwall var?

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/neil-harris-confirmed-new-cardiff-17268292
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Lucas the Kop Cat

« Svar #84 på: November 16, 2019, 16:10:17 »
Fant en Forest Green-kamp med ex-Leeds Liam Kitching på Viasport 3, det er det nærmeste en kommer. Og Scott Wooton på motsatt banehalvdel for Argyle
« Siste redigering: November 16, 2019, 16:22:19 av Lucas the Kop Cat »

lowfields

« Svar #85 på: November 16, 2019, 16:29:08 »
Fant en Forest Green-kamp med ex-Leeds Liam Kitching på Viasport 3, det er det nærmeste en kommer. Og Scott Wooton på motsatt banehalvdel for Argyle
Ã…pna en pils og satt meg ned og ser denne jeg og.....desperat....
"Welcome to, arguably, the noisiest ground in England"

GeirO

« Svar #86 på: November 23, 2019, 19:47:30 »
Ganske spesielt at vi møter alle de beste lagene (stort sett) i jula og på nyåret. Blir viktige kamper...
MOT

Kato

« Svar #87 på: November 23, 2019, 20:17:30 »
Må vel si oss meget godt fornøyd med sesongen så langt. 2 poeng i snitt, 34 poeng. Direkte opprykk. Den eneste svakheten av betydning vi har er uttelling. Det kunne vært verre.

asbfjell

« Svar #88 på: November 23, 2019, 21:18:58 »
Må vel si oss meget godt fornøyd med sesongen så langt. 2 poeng i snitt, 34 poeng. Direkte opprykk. Den eneste svakheten av betydning vi har er uttelling. Det kunne vært verre.

Enig med deg.
Tror forresten at det vil kunne hjelpe på effektiviteten at Nketiah snart er spilleklar igjen, samt at Costa omsider virker å være på vei mot formen.

En annen ting som taler til vår fordel:
Jeg mener bestemt at det er færre sterke lag i årets Championship, sammenlignet med forrige sesong.

So far, so good!

Andersen

« Svar #89 på: November 23, 2019, 21:56:58 »
Nå er det vel 3 lag som har vært mest stabile hittil i sesongen mener jeg WBA , Preston , og Leeds, med Preston som noe overraskende høyt oppe synes jeg. Derby er en foreløpig skuffelse , med tanke på hvor Close de var å ta Aston Villa i opprykks finalen i mai.