Skrevet av Emne: Kamp:vs Huddersfield Town@J Smith's Stadium, Lørdag 7/12-19, kl.13.30, Viasport2  (Lest 22567 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

auren

Defansive bytter av Bielsa. Costa ut og Douglas inn. Fornuftig!

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

RoarG

Vi har vært heldige ved et par anledninger her i 2. omgang, eller Hudds udyktige, de kunne fort hatt et par mål.....
Vi må kunne ri av dette her.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Stut og Fjærkre

Har vi vært litt ekstra «dirty» i dag eller er det bare hudds spillerne som legger seg i annenhver duell?

Viktig å stå opp og ta krigen mo Hudds, blant de tingene jeg er fornøyd med i dag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leedslife

Deilig! sykt viktig!
for et lag!

auren

Jadda! 2-0 seier i en tett og jevn match. Imponerende! Spesielt med tanke på at to av våre viktigste defansive spillere var ute i Cooper og Phillips.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Cannavaro

Deilig seier, 3 poeng !!  Sååå viktig, savner Kalvin idag selv om Ben ikke gjør seg bort.   Det ble en del rokkeringer på laget, og vi reiser hjem med 3 poeng.  Det er gledelig og bra for all del. 
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

Stut og Fjærkre

Seier i det mest lokale derbyet, etter en middelmådig kamp. Begynner å lukte opprykk dette.

Håvard

3 nye poeng. Fortjent ? Når vi tar dei så er det alltid fortjent ;) Og ganske så deilig.

Fin lørdagdskveld i vente

MOT

karaba

Fantastisk resultat, nå er bare å håpe at de rundt tar færrest mulig poeng

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoarG

Seier. Wow, 3 poeng fra dette oppgjøret her er bare aldeles fantastisk. Og det uten to av våre viktigste spiller, Phillips og Cooper. Flott å få Pablo tilbake på scoringslisten, og at Douglas virker å være på vei tilbake. Også bra med debut for Casey. Tabelltopp innehar vi også.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

NT

Casey spilte med ro han og 4 gode involveringer. Fantastisk at de snur dette, og som vanlig har topplagene den tur de trenger, så også Leeds.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Kalvin for ett minutt siden :D

Kalvin Phillips
@Kalvinphillips

1m
I now know how you
@LUFC   fans feel watching from the stands! Nervous wreck! Well done boys. Love to see it

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Ayling....

Sitat
Up there with our best wins this season. Ayling was absolutely brilliant, particularly when things were a bit dicey in the first half.

Phil Hay:
He was best player for sure. Really stepped up at CB when we needed him
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Gotts ja...  ;D ;D :o :(

Sitat
Another new debutant in Casey and poor Robbie Gotts wait goes on!

Phil Hay
@John M. poor old Gotts. Casey deserves it though. Has been making waves in the Under-23s and I like the fact that Bielsa doesn't just use Gotts out of sympathy for the amount of time he's been an unused sub. His time will come.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Bamford…

Sitat
Loving the podcasts, Phil. Thoughts on Bamford's shithousery today?

Phil Hay
STAFF
@Charlie S. thank you. He loves it, doesn't he? Before he signed, what I knew of him made me assume he was the last player who'd play public enemy with such aplomb. But he really is putting in a shift. I noticed that Douglas deliberately ran to give his hand a slap when he came off - it's hard to overstate how much the other players value him.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

HåvardK

Ny stor sjanse til Hudds. Hatt tre på rappen nå. Kampen er IKKE over! Skjerpings!

Kjekt at Casey kommer inn. Men er det en kamp for ham?

auren
Svaret er ja.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Phil Hay:
Bielsa is here for the post-match press conference:

On the change in the second half - "In the first half we should have created more chances. We had opportunities to create but we didn't use them well. The first goal from Alioski made it easier to develop the play in the second half and we could have scored more goals. We could have conceded as well."

Did they find it difficult to adjust without Cooper and Phillips? "No. It wasn't about the lack of players. Berardi had to replay Cooper and he had a good game. Alioski did well too. White was in the function of Phillips and the rest of the team was the same players. We resolved the absences."

Bielsa says Oli Casey has developed well in the past month. "He's another player from the academy that allow us to have more solutions. In our time here with Leeds, the academy has been very important."

On Cooper injury. Doesn't sound like he will make the Hull game: "Today it could have been a risk if he played. I don't think this situation will change for Tuesday so we will see for next Saturday."
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

h.b

• Gjest
Lurte litt på Kirklees stadium, ser BBC bruker John Smiths stadium som det har vore siden dei bygde den nye.
Kirklees er navnet på stadionet i Wikipedia-artikkelen.
Kirklees er selve området Bigger Huddersfield på en måte. Vet ikke hvorfor Kirklees har kommet inn i stadionnavnet. For banen heter John Smith`s stadium

RoarG

Lurte litt på Kirklees stadium, ser BBC bruker John Smiths stadium som det har vore siden dei bygde den nye.
Kirklees er selve området Bigger Huddersfield på en måte. Vet ikke hvorfor Kirklees har kommet inn i stadionnavnet. For banen heter John Smith`s stadium
OK. Det er bare å gi seg. Får om jeg klarer å rette dette.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Bielsa om Casey oh Harrison:

Casey - what tells you he is ready for a game like that?
There are players that are weak mentally. Those players need more time. There are other kinds, who are stronger mentally. They are ready to have a good answer in their first matches, but after you can verify this when you put the player in the pitch. I was sure Olly could play today, but I wasn’t sure he would have a performance like today - calm and regular with balance. Players can demonstrate this from match to match. Of course, they need a lot of matches to prove this.

Key to Harrison consistency?
The answer is in the question. He crosses better and he finishes better. In the last season, he used to cross worst and he used to finish worse. He has progressed a lot and it’s down to him. He is a very professional player, he works a lot. He is always looking at every detail.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

Fikk ikke plass til hele stadion-navnet.

h.b

• Gjest
Fikk ikke plass til hele stadion-navnet.

Holder mer enn masse dette

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Bielsa om Casey oh Harrison:

Casey - what tells you he is ready for a game like that?
There are players that are weak mentally. Those players need more time. There are other kinds, who are stronger mentally. They are ready to have a good answer in their first matches, but after you can verify this when you put the player in the pitch. I was sure Olly could play today, but I wasn’t sure he would have a performance like today - calm and regular with balance. Players can demonstrate this from match to match. Of course, they need a lot of matches to prove this.

Key to Harrison consistency?
The answer is in the question. He crosses better and he finishes better. In the last season, he used to cross worst and he used to finish worse. He has progressed a lot and it’s down to him. He is a very professional player, he works a lot. He is always looking at every detail.

How do you tell between those mentally strong and weak?
One clear fact is when his team-mates accept him or not. The group has a sixth sense to realise which players they want close to them or not. Of course, good players always are welcome, but in this situation we are talking about players who have to demonstrate they play well.
It’s not the same. You can play well, but after you have to prove it in the pitch.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

GeirO

Sv: Kamp: vs Huddersfield Town@Kirklees Stadium, Viasport2
« Svar #113 på: Desember 07, 2019, 16:10:13 »
Det het vel Kirklees stadium da den ble bygd for 25 år siden. Siden har John Smith kjøpt navnet.
MOT

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Cowley's here - thoughts?
Felt we did well first half. Played with energy and intensity. Purpose. Got up against a very good Leeds team. Disrupted their rhythm. Had spells of domination in that opening 45 minutes. Needed to find a goal and wasn’t able to. They scored a really good goal with maybe their first shot on target. We will always be critical when we concede. Sometimes you have to congratulate the opponent. Well controlled finish. We chased and that’s dangerous against Leeds. Good chances and wasn’t able to take them. Got too greedy in that moment for the second goal.
Well worked goal. Proud of ours. Tough week. Tough time in 13 years I’ve picked 11 right-footers. Players
 adapted to that change in style.

On the Leeds system
We had a good look at Leeds and understood how they want to play. Everyone talks about them with the ball, but without the ball they play man to man and want to press you very quickly. Went quickly into Steve Mounie. You have to commit to Mounie if you play him. Gave us a point of reference. Tried to play into the space behind him. Good double movements.

On Bielsa
Not many can be classed as pioneers, he is.
Talking about the Chile game as he did pre-match.
Says a lot about the English game someone like him is in the second tier. I am for English coaches of course and those who started at the bottom and worked their way up.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
https://twitter.com/MattyIewis01/status/1203323406923505664?s=20

Sitat
Phil, are we in any risk of being punished for Alioski's badly thought out goal celebration? We never seem to get too far ahead without something bad happening..

if you look at the replay, he's clearly pointing to the crowd rather than saluting. The hand across the face is a gesture to operations manager Matt Grice, who's doing Movember. I know how it looks if you don't have that context but there should be nothing to see here.

@David J. I don't think so. If you freeze it then it doesn't look good but there was a reason behind it and, from what he and Leeds are saying, it absolutely wasn't a Nazi salute.

Alioski’s post-match explanation was very plausible. Though some EFL bureaucratic might choose to make an issue of it.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Cowley's here - thoughts?
Felt we did well first half. Played with energy and intensity. Purpose. Got up against a very good Leeds team. Disrupted their rhythm. Had spells of domination in that opening 45 minutes. Needed to find a goal and wasn’t able to. They scored a really good goal with maybe their first shot on target. We will always be critical when we concede. Sometimes you have to congratulate the opponent. Well controlled finish. We chased and that’s dangerous against Leeds. Good chances and wasn’t able to take them. Got too greedy in that moment for the second goal.
Well worked goal. Proud of ours. Tough week. Tough time in 13 years I’ve picked 11 right-footers. Players
 adapted to that change in style.

On the Leeds system
We had a good look at Leeds and understood how they want to play. Everyone talks about them with the ball, but without the ball they play man to man and want to press you very quickly. Went quickly into Steve Mounie. You have to commit to Mounie if you play him. Gave us a point of reference. Tried to play into the space behind him. Good double movements.

On Bielsa
Not many can be classed as pioneers, he is.
Talking about the Chile game as he did pre-match.
Says a lot about the English game someone like him is in the second tier. I am for English coaches of course and those who started at the bottom and worked their way up.

Beren Cross
@BerenCross

Cowley: "They wont fall short this season. Bielsa is an intelligent manager. He understands the league better and the mistakes of last year. He's got a team now, continuity. You look at this team. He's got them on remote control." #lufc

Phil Hay
Cowley says Bielsa said to him: "In January you'll be a team on the way up. It was a nice thing to say."
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
6 nå....

Sitat
lufcstats
 not that I’m getting carried away, but what’s the longest winning run in the clubs history?
4:12 PM · Dec 7, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

stats ©
@lufcstats
Replying to
@matty_ingham17
8 in the 30s!
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

h.b

• Gjest
Sv: Kamp: vs Huddersfield Town@Kirklees Stadium, Viasport2
« Svar #118 på: Desember 07, 2019, 16:37:44 »
Det het vel Kirklees stadium da den ble bygd for 25 år siden. Siden har John Smith kjøpt navnet.

Før det het stadion Leeds Road, Og riktig at det het Kirklees inntil det ble bygd ny stadion, og da med støtte av John Smiths, som da fikk navnet sitt på stadion

Kato

2 baklengs siste sju kamper. Opprykksfart.