Skrevet av Emne: Developement Squad, dvs Reservelaget....eller U-21  (Lest 643224 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 5 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Developement Squad, dvs Reservelaget....eller U-23
« Svar #780 på: Oktober 13, 2014, 22:18:19 »
U-21:

@LUFC: REPORT: @Chris_dawson7 hit a double as our U21s moved top of the table with a 2-1 win at Bristol City today. #lufc http://t.co/6bzHzbGPCj

:)

Mye skryt av Dawson i dag:

@LUFCacademy: Final score Bristol City 1-2 #lufc Top of the league for the Whites. Terrific performance and two goals from @Chris_dawson7

8)

Og laget:

@LUFCacademy: U21 team V Bristol Cairns Booker Del Fabro Killock Denton Phillips Thompson Purver Dawson Montenegro Parkin

@LUFCacademy: U21 subs Grimes Vann Assenso Mulhern Lyman
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

auren

« Svar #781 på: Oktober 13, 2014, 22:40:06 »
På tide å få Dawsy i 18-manns troppen Milanic!!

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

sportcarl1

« Svar #782 på: Oktober 14, 2014, 00:05:29 »

auren
tycker jag med, bättre låna ut norris och tonge, alternativt köpa ut dom

Runar

« Svar #783 på: Oktober 14, 2014, 10:34:03 »

auren

Bare å lime han rett i start 11'ren

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #784 på: Oktober 14, 2014, 14:06:05 »
En liten quiz :)

LUFC Academy ‏@LUFCacademy  · 28m28 minutes ago 
Back to 2009. Who do you recognise from this photo? #lufc

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #785 på: Oktober 14, 2014, 14:20:54 »
En liten quiz :)

LUFC Academy ‏@LUFCacademy  · 28m28 minutes ago 
Back to 2009. Who do you recognise from this photo? #lufc

Mowatt tredje til høyre nederst? Er Dawson nest til venstre øverst? Kan Cook være gutten med hårbånd og langt hår mon tro?

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Oppdrettslaksen

« Svar #786 på: Oktober 20, 2014, 20:07:11 »
U21s spiller nå mot Colchester live på LUTV!

Hallgeir *

« Svar #787 på: Oktober 20, 2014, 20:25:32 »
Charlie Taylor er klar fra skaden sin og spiller fra start.
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #788 på: Oktober 20, 2014, 21:09:37 »

Laget:
@LUFCacademy: #Lufc U21 team v Colchester: Grimes, Booker, Del Fabro, Killock, Taylor, Purver, Phillips, Thompson, Dawson, Montenegro, Hunt

@LUFCacademy: #LUFC Subs Atkinson, Denton, Stokes, Parkin, Vann

0-0 ved pause!

Er vi gode? 
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #789 på: Oktober 20, 2014, 21:32:49 »

Laget:
@LUFCacademy: #Lufc U21 team v Colchester: Grimes, Booker, Del Fabro, Killock, Taylor, Purver, Phillips, Thompson, Dawson, Montenegro, Hunt

@LUFCacademy: #LUFC Subs Atkinson, Denton, Stokes, Parkin, Vann

0-0 ved pause!

Er vi gode? 

Colchester er et mye bedre lag enn Doncaster i forrige TV-kamp.

Stillingen er 0-2 nå, og våre ungdommer får kjørt seg.

Super Leeds since 1968

Hallgeir *

« Svar #790 på: Oktober 20, 2014, 21:36:08 »
1-2 nå, og 10 min gjenstår.
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #791 på: Oktober 20, 2014, 21:51:10 »
1-2 nå, og 10 min gjenstår.

@LUFC: FT: The referee signals for full-time & our Under-21s are beaten 2-1 by Colchester at Elland Road. Luke Parkin got the goal for us. #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #792 på: November 03, 2014, 20:29:54 »

Here is the Leeds United under-21 side to take on Sheffield Wednesday this lunchtime.

Leeds United under-21s: Grimes, Booker, Denton, Purver, Del Fabro, Skelton, Thompson, Hunt, Stokes, Parkin, Phillips

Subs: Atkinson, Berry, Mulhern, McDaid, Lyman

Focus switches away from the first team briefly as the Leeds under-21 side head into their first game after Neil Redfearn was confirmed as head coach of the first team.

Redfearn has done a great job with the youngsters at Leeds so far this season and they will be aiming to go back to the top of the Northern section of the Professional Development League with a win against Sheffield Wednesday.

SEE ALSO: Slovenian TV explains why it wasn't Milanic's fault he failed at Leeds

Leeds have led the group for most of the season and they have been challenged by Nottingham Forest, who have pushed them down into second place. Leeds have a record of five wins, two draws and two defeats from all games so far, with 16 goals scored and 12 conceded.

This is a great chance for the players on show to continue their development and impress Redfearn who will have one eye on the result as he’s only just left the academy setup.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #793 på: November 03, 2014, 20:32:26 »

Here is the Leeds United under-21 side to take on Sheffield Wednesday this lunchtime.

Leeds United under-21s: Grimes, Booker, Denton, Purver, Del Fabro, Skelton, Thompson, Hunt, Stokes, Parkin, Phillips

Subs: Atkinson, Berry, Mulhern, McDaid, Lyman

Focus switches away from the first team briefly as the Leeds under-21 side head into their first game after Neil Redfearn was confirmed as head coach of the first team.

Redfearn has done a great job with the youngsters at Leeds so far this season and they will be aiming to go back to the top of the Northern section of the Professional Development League with a win against Sheffield Wednesday.

SEE ALSO: Slovenian TV explains why it wasn't Milanic's fault he failed at Leeds

Leeds have led the group for most of the season and they have been challenged by Nottingham Forest, who have pushed them down into second place. Leeds have a record of five wins, two draws and two defeats from all games so far, with 16 goals scored and 12 conceded.

This is a great chance for the players on show to continue their development and impress Redfearn who will have one eye on the result as he’s only just left the academy setup.

Nok en seier. Ubeseiret borte:

@LUFCacademy: Full Time. #lufc beat Sheff Wed 2-1 courtesy of goals from Noel Hunt and a late winner from @Frank_Mulhern

;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #794 på: November 06, 2014, 17:40:08 »
@eoghan_stokes9 will travel tomorrow to join up with the Republic of Ireland's U19 squad for the UEFA qualification tournament.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #795 på: November 11, 2014, 01:18:31 »
@LUFCacademy: U21 team v Forest Grimes Booker Del Fabro Skelton Denton Purver Phillips Thompson Dawson Parkin Montenegro. #lufc

@LUFCacademy: Subs v Forest: Atkinson Lyman Bennett McDaid Mulhern #lufc

@LUFCacademy: Nearly half time v Forest. #lufc are 2-0 up courtesy of two spectacular Kalvin Phillips goals. One overhead kick and a free kick from 30yds

@LUFCacademy: RED CARD: Del Fabro receives a straight red for a kick out at a Forest player #lufc

@LUFCacademy: Now Forest 2-3 #lufc Montenegro gets the third

@LUFCacademy: 3-3 on 89' minutes. Despite the team playing well it looks like the Del Fabro red card has cost the U21s the win..

@LUFCacademy: Full time: 3-3 v Forest. Great effort from the ten men of #lufc throughout the second half.

PHILLIPS ON FORM IN U21S DRAW
United's youngsters held to 3-3 draw at Nottingham Forest...

PUBLISHED 10 NOVEMBER 2014 AT 03:00

780 233KALVIN PHILIPS, ACADEMY
Kalvin Phillips hit a stunning double but United’s Under-21s were made to settle for a point after battling out a 3-3 draw away to Nottingham Forest on Monday afternoon.

A late equaliser from Forest first-teamer Lars Veldwijk denied Jason Blunt’s side the three points as they surrendered a two-goal lead at Wilford Lane, ending the game with 10 men.

Phillips added to his growing reputation in the Academy with two impressive first-half goals, beating Ross Durrant with an audacious overhead kick for his first before curling a free-kick beyond the stranded Forest goalkeeper to make it 2-0.

But United’s afternoon’s was not to be all plain sailing as summer signing Dario Del Fabro was shown a straight red card just before the break for an alleged kick on Roger Riera.

Forest pulled one back through Luke Thomas 10 minutes after the restart, but Brian Montenegro soon restored the two-goal lead with a sweet volley over goalkeeper Ross Durrant’s head after showing good strength to bring down a free-kick.

Riera then headed home from a corner to make it a nervy closing 25 minutes for United’s youngsters as Forest pushed forward in search of an equaliser and eventually grabbed one through Veldwijk’s near-post header right at the death.

United: Grimes, Booker, Del Fabro, Skelton, Denton, Purver, Phillips, Thompson, Dawson, Parkin, Montenegro. Subs. Atkinson, Lyman, Bennett, McDaid, Mulhern.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1wseroavwc50y13nk3qbopqpev/title/phillips-on-form-in-u21s-draw#sthash.nyqdrnBG.dpuf

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #796 på: November 12, 2014, 22:39:23 »
LUFC Young keeper earns international Call.

Young Leeds United goalkeeper Eric Grimes has been called into the Republic of Ireland under-21 squad.

The 19-year-old is part of the 23-man squad named by manager Noel King for the friendlies against USA and Russia in Spain.

Republic of Ireland face USA on Saturday November 15th before they take on Russia on Monday November 17th.

Grimes was a regular for Noel King in the Republic of Ireland under-19 squad and he helped them reach the final round of qualifying for the European Championships last season, making nine appearances in total.

The Keeper is into his second year as a professional at Elland Road, having come through the clubs academy and he is a regular for the under-21 development squad.

Grimes is the fifth member of the Leeds squad to earn an international call in the last week with Alex Mowatt (England under-21), Lewis Cook (England under-18), Eoghan Stokes (Republic of Ireland under-19) and Callum Nicell (Republic of Ireland under-16) as the Leeds academy continue to gain more recognition.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=376488#ixzz3ItQHdL7t

« Siste redigering: November 12, 2014, 22:41:36 av Hallgeir * »
Super Leeds since 1968

Kimfjellheim

« Svar #797 på: November 14, 2014, 02:33:47 »
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2a2c9o_forest-3-v-3-leeds-united-u21s-lufc_sport

Høydepunktene fra U21 kampen mot Forest på mandag (3-3)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #798 på: November 15, 2014, 17:19:55 »
@eoghan_stokes9 will travel tomorrow to join up with the Republic of Ireland's U19 squad for the UEFA qualification tournament.

Og Stokes skåret 2-0 målet i dag. Irland leder 3-1 over Gibraltar.  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #799 på: November 15, 2014, 17:36:19 »

Og Stokes skåret 2-0 målet i dag. Irland leder 3-1 over Gibraltar.  :)

4-1 Stokes igjen!   :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #800 på: November 15, 2014, 18:17:22 »
Stokes skåret også i 1-0 kampen mot Malta uken før. ☺
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #801 på: November 15, 2014, 21:18:00 »

Neil Redfearn suggests which Leeds teenager is pushing for a first team Place.

Leeds United have a strong tradition of bringing players through from their youth academy. During their Premier League days, Harry Kewell, Jonathan Woodgate, Alan Smith and Paul Robinson all emerged through the youth setup, and that has continued in recent years.

Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Scott Carson, Danny Rose and Jonny Howson have all come through the Leeds ranks, and all have played Premier League football in recent years.

With Neil Redfearn now at the helm, there is an expectation that the former development squad manager will bring more teenagers into the first team.

The current Leeds first team contains Sam Byram, Alex Mowatt and Lewis Cook, all of whom have impressed this season having been promoted to the first team, and now Redfearn says another could be on the way.

Youngster Kalvin Phillips has emerged as a promising player, and scored two unbelievable goals for the Leeds Under-21 side against Nottingham Forest this week.

With some considerable buzz about Phillips, Redfearn admits that he is knocking on the door for a first team place, along with fellow youngster Alex Purver.

"Yes [he's pushing to be involved]", Redfearn told LUTV. "The good thing is there's light for these boys now and they can see that. And they're capable."

"Kalvin Phillips is a prime example. Alex Purver's got a squad number now and there's light for these lads at the end of the tunnel because they are capable," he added.
Super Leeds since 1968

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #802 på: November 17, 2014, 22:04:12 »

Keeper Cairns har mistet en yngre bror :( RIP.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #803 på: Desember 09, 2014, 23:06:16 »
Liga Cup-kamp mot Leicester:

@LUFC: Under-21s team vs Leicester: Grimes, Booker, Skelton, Thompson, C Taylor, Purver, Phillips, Sloth, Dawson, Parkin, Montenegro. #lufc

@LUFC: Under-21s subs v Leicester: Atkinson, Denton, Stokes, Mulhern, Bennett. #lufc

@LUFC: Half-time: It remains goalless at Nuneaton between our U21s & Leicester, with little between the sides in wet & blustery conditions. #lufc

@LUFC: 59. Goal. Leicester open the scoring through Panayiotou, converting a corner from close range. 1-0. #lufc

@LUFC: 69. GOAL! Luke Parkin equalises for #lufc, guiding home Taylor's low cross into Hamer's bottom corner!

@LUFC: 88. GOAL! Luke Parkin grabs his second to put #lufc in front after a fine run & cross from Dawson down the right!

@LUFC: Full-time: Our Under-21s are 2-1 winners over Leicester thanks to Luke Parkin’s double! A trip to Watford now awaits in the last-16. #lufc

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #804 på: Desember 18, 2014, 22:12:18 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #805 på: Desember 22, 2014, 23:24:04 »
@LUFCacademy: #lufc U21 v Sheff Utd Cairns, Booker, Thompson, Skelton, Denton, Phillips, Purver, Murphy, Dawson, Montenegro, Parkin

@LUFCacademy: Subs v Sheff Utd: Grimes Coyle, Mulhern, Lyman, Bennett #lufc

@LUFCacademy: Half time score #lufc U21 1-1 Sheff Utd. Goal for Leeds scored by Brian Montenegro

@LUFCacademy: GOAL! #lufc 2-1 Sheff Utd scored by Chris Dawson 53'

@LUFCacademy: GOAL! #lufc 3-1 Brian Montenegro!!! 77'

@LUFCacademy: GOAL!! #lufc 4-1 Sheff Utd Luke Parkin with the goal!!

@LUFCacademy: Full time: #lufc U21 4-1 Sheff Utd Goals from Montenegro (2) Parkin and Dawson.

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #806 på: Desember 22, 2014, 23:27:28 »
@AlexCairns30: After these bad few weeks it's so good to be back playing today! Good win for the boys going into Christmas
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #807 på: Januar 06, 2015, 16:42:48 »
U21S CUP: WATFORD PREVIEW

Youngsters face Vicarage Road trip for last-16 tie...

Published 06 January 2015 at 09:00

A place in the quarter-finals of the Premier League Cup is at stake for United’s Under-21s as they travel to Vicarage Road to face Watford on Tuesday night (7pm).

Jason Blunt’s side will be looking to pick up where they left off before Christmas, having eased past Sheffield United with a convincing 4-1win at Thorp Arch win the last time out.

Unbeaten in their previous four, United's journey to the last 16 of this competition began in emphatic fashion at Elland Road, with the youngsters cruising to a 6-0 victory over Doncaster back in October.

Brian Montenegro (2), Zac Thompson, Adryan, Noel Hunt and Chris Dawson were all on target that night in front of a sizeable home crowd as Neil Redfearn oversaw a comfortable win.

The subsequent round-of-32 trip to face Leicester City proved to be a much sterner test, though, as Luke Parkin was the goal-hero with a brace in torrid wintery conditions at Nuneaton’s James Parnell Stadium.

Parkin, who now has six U21s goals to his name this season, converted Charlie Taylor’s low cross to equalise before netting a dramatic winner two minutes from time to seal a last-16 place.

Watford, meanwhile, entered the competition at a stage earlier than United and have played three games to reach this round, beating Peterborough, Bristol City and Gillingham all by one-goal margins.

Should the tie be level after 90 minutes in Hertfordshire, extra-time and then penalties if necessary will be played to decide which of the two teams book a place in the quarter finals.

Live coverage:

You can follow live updates from Vicarage Road (7pm kick-off) on our official Twitter account - @LUFC - including team news, photos and all the goals as they go in.

There will also be a full match report here on leedsunited.com shortly after the final whistle, while LUTV will have highlights and all the post-match reaction over the coming days.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/ikr5j6jtav4l1a0g18a9lek21/title/u21s-cup-watford-preview#sthash.tzfxxMjH.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #808 på: Januar 06, 2015, 16:44:23 »
U21S FULL OF CONFIDENCE - BLUNT

Youth coach looks ahead to Watford trip...

Published 06 January 2015 at 03:00

Under-21s coach Jason Blunt says his side will be entering their Premier League Cup tie at Watford in confident mood following an impressive run of form (7pm kick-off).

United head to Vicarage Road unbeaten in any of their last four outings and having suffered defeat just twice all season.

A place in the quarter finals awaits the winner on Tuesday night and Blunt believes a good cup run would reap rewards for the youngsters.

"We’ve been looking forward to it since the Leicester game," he said.

"The boys have done extremely well throughout the season so we’re going into this game full of confidence.

"We speak about development and the kids progressing but it’s a good opportunity. It’s all about winning – as part of their development the Cup is really important.

"It gives them a good understanding, playing at grounds rather than at Thorp Arch all of the time.

"It makes it a bit more realistic for them of how it’s going to be when they step up. The boys are really looking forward to it."

A number of players on the fringes of United’s first-team were involved for Sunday’s FA Cup game at Sunderland, meaning Blunt could name a more youthful-looking eleven at Vicarage Road.

The competition permits teams to field three outfield players over 21 as well as an overage goalkeeper.

Blunt said: "It’s a young side on paper, they’re all under 21. With regards to experience, they’ve played a lot of games and the majority of them have been around the first team.

"Although they’re young, they are experienced boys.

"We’ve seen clips of Watford. We’re expecting them to have a mixture of senior pro’s, but obviously they can only play three or four.

"We’re expecting them to be quite strong but I think if we play to our capabilities then we’re looking to go and win the game."

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1u81n4a30m4z71s7cgpe5xeo85/title/u21s-full-of-confidence-blunt#sthash.kdyBEHCy.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #809 på: Januar 06, 2015, 22:05:47 »
Kraftig stryk mot Watford..

LUFC Hornets Hammer Leeds In Development Cup

Leeds United have crashed out of the under-21 development Premier League cup at Watford.

The hornets beat Leeds 6-1 after scoring five times in the opening 39 minutes of the game to end the game has a contest.

Watford went ahead after just 4 minutes when Luke O`Nien fired home from 30-yards and they had doubled their lead before ten minutes was on the clock when Josh Doherty headed home at the far post.

Any hopes Leeds had of a comeback were all but over before the tie was halfway through the first half when the ball rebounded of Bernard Mensah as Jake Skelton tried to clear the ball off the line.

O`Nien scored his second of the evening to make it 4-0 to Watford on 36 minutes and Diego Fabbrini chipped Eric Grimes from outside the area to make it five on 39 minutes and end the scoring in a totally one-sided first half.

Watford made it six just past the hour when Matthias Ranegie fired into the roof of the net.

Leeds got a goal from the restart when Chris Dawson fired home from close range after being set up by Kalvin Phillips.

Watford had to play the final ten minutes of the game when Mensah hobbled off with the hornets having already used all three subs.

Leeds regained some credibility in the second half, making a number of chances but all the damage had been done in a disastrous opening half.

Teams

Watford
Gilmartin, Young, Savic (Rowan 61), Doherty, Mensah, Murray, Martin (Lewis 64), Ranegie, Byers, O'Nien, Fabbrini (Folivi 71)

Subs not used
Ammann, Otudeko

Leeds United
Grimes, Coyle, Killock, Skelton, Denton, Phillips, Booker, Dawson, Purver, Parkin, Stokes (Mulhern 66)

Subs not used
Atkinson, Lyman, Bennett, McDaid

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=383183#ixzz3O4sEojFn
Super Leeds since 1968