Skrevet av Emne: Developement Squad, dvs Reservelaget....eller U-21  (Lest 643435 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 3 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Developement Squad, dvs Reservelaget....eller U-23
« Svar #1290 på: Oktober 23, 2017, 23:08:49 »
Jamie Shackleton (Leeds United)

Jamie has shown impeccable professionalism to return from a long-term injury which spanned the majority of his first year and has established himself as a vital member of the Under-23s this term, as well as maintaining a high standard in his education.

Academy Manager Adam Underwood told LFE: “Jamie has displayed an exemplary and consistent approach to his football apprenticeship. He has been with the Under-23 squad from the age of 16 in his first year until injury and has continued to be a consistent and high performing player.

“He is studying the Level 3 Extended Diploma and is currently meeting his DDD target grades. Jamie has high standards in school and can be relied on to complete homework and assignments to deadline and is an active and curious learner.

“Jamie has attended local football team events to hand out new kit and support participation at grass roots level. He has also supported local charity initiatives in his spare time and helped raise money for a local man who developed a life limiting illness and could no longer work.

“His attitude towards self and team improvement is a credit to himself and more importantly a great example to others. Jamie always conducts himself in a manner befitting a professional footballer at Leeds United and he is a credit to the club’s academy.”

http://www.lfe.org.uk/news/the-11-october-2017-in-depth

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1292 på: Oktober 27, 2017, 23:08:20 »
Full Time | Goals from Tom Pearce and Alex Machuca give the U23s a 2-1 victory over Barnsley, #LUFC's third straight win at Thorp Arch

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1293 på: November 03, 2017, 16:48:50 »
Lufc

Our U23s lead at the break against Birmingham thanks to a spectacular goal from Oliver Sarkic 0-1

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1294 på: November 03, 2017, 16:56:53 »
Tomm Kerwin

T’was a great goal. Final 30mins on #lutv now - Birmingham lead 3-1 now. #lufc
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1295 på: November 10, 2017, 20:48:51 »
Leeds U-23s team v Forest (1.30pm): Male, Hosannah, Pearce, P McKay, O'Connor, Kitching, Rey, Romario Vieira, J McKay, Shackleton, Siddiki.  Subs: Huffer, Odour, Machuca, Balboa, Clarke. #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1296 på: November 10, 2017, 20:49:56 »
Lee Sobot

Leeds under-23s were 1-0 up at half-time at Forest through a volley from Oriol Rey but Forest have just equalised through Gomis. 1-1. 50 mins. #lufc

Full time at the City Ground. A 1-1 draw for #lufc's under-23s. Oriol Rey's brilliant first-half volley cancelled out by Virgil Gomis in the second half.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #1297 på: November 12, 2017, 13:39:26 »
The draw for the third round of the FA Youth Cup was made at Wembley Stadium on Friday.
The draw for the Third Round of the FA Youth Cup was made at Wembley Stadium on Friday, pairing Leeds United away to Burnley.

Both clubs recently met in September, when the senior side defeated the Premier League side 5-3 on penalties in the Carabao Cup at Turf Moor.

A date and time for the FA Youth Cup fixture will be announced in due course.
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1298 på: November 17, 2017, 18:00:45 »
Lufcoff
HALF TIME | The U23s trail at the break, as Sheffield United take a 2-0 lead with a brace from Tyler Smith

FULL TIME | Oliver Sarkic and Paul McKay grab two goals back for #LUFC in the second half, but the U23s are narrowly defeated 3-2 at Thorp Arch

bit.ly/LUFCU23

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1299 på: November 21, 2017, 23:52:25 »

John Wilson
End of the match. @rhylfc v @LUFC match abandoned after a shameful display by some players.

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnwilsonuk/status/933083538496327680/video/1

Ganske så heftige ting som skjer her!!!!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1300 på: November 21, 2017, 23:57:03 »

John Wilson
End of the match. @rhylfc v @LUFC match abandoned after a shameful display by some players.

Rhyl should be ashamed of themselves. Seniors fighting under 23s... in a friendly? Embarrassing.

Rhyl two-footing all evening and playing dirty, fight broke out. Rhyl Seniors throwing punches at Leeds Youth. Terrible!

anyone else see the dirty elbow at the start by the big number 4?

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1301 på: November 21, 2017, 23:59:24 »

John Wilson

Rhyl should be ashamed of themselves. Seniors fighting under 23s... in a friendly? Embarrassing.

Rhyl two-footing all evening and playing dirty, fight broke out. Rhyl Seniors throwing punches at Leeds Youth. Terrible!

Phil Hay

Leeds’ number five is (according to the pre-match teamsheet) Paudie O’Connor:

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1302 på: November 22, 2017, 00:00:26 »

John Wilson

Phil Hay

Leeds’ number five is (according to the pre-match teamsheet) Paudie O’Connor:

Rhyl lad made a bad tackle on one of ours, our lad got up said something and the Rhyl player punched him, after that it was a mass brawl! Punches flying everywhere

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1303 på: November 22, 2017, 00:05:36 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1304 på: November 22, 2017, 00:08:37 »
Amital Winehouse

From what I understand, Rhyl made this an overly physical game. Leeds's Bryce Hosannah went in with a relatively firm tackle. Rhyl's senior pros then piled in on Hosannah. Paudie O'Connor went to defend his team-mate and ended up having punches thrown at him #LUFC

The call was then made to abandon the game and get - it has to be remembered - an Under 23s side away from what was happening

To clarify - it wasn't actually abandoned. Leeds took the decision to walk off as they were concerned that a player would get hurt.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1305 på: November 22, 2017, 00:21:20 »
Rhyl FC med intern granskning:

CLUB STATEMENT - RHYL V LEEDS UNITED
DATE ADDED 21/11/2017

Following the abandonment of the Friendly match between Rhyl FC and a Leeds United XI this evening (21st November) the club will now launch an internal investigation into the incidents which resulted in the match being halted during the second half.

The Club will issue no further statement until the completion of this work.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1306 på: November 22, 2017, 19:55:34 »
Carlos Corberan

We are always going to represent Leeds United with the correct behaviours and values. Proud of my players today in the way they conducted themselves

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1307 på: November 27, 2017, 19:24:53 »
Lee Sobot

Leeds United under-23s beaten by a late Stobbs penalty in 2-1 loss at Sheffield Wednesday. Sarkic (pen) the goalscorer for #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1308 på: Desember 18, 2017, 23:08:38 »
Bolton vs Leeds i kveld:

Bryce Hosannah equalises late in the first half, and the sides head in all square at the break 1-1

FULL TIME | The U23s leave the County Ground pitch with a 2-2 draw after equalising in the closing minutes of the game thanks to Kun Temenuzhkov

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #1309 på: Desember 21, 2017, 19:58:15 »
Young goalkeeper signs pro terms.

Leeds United are delighted to announce goalkeeper Will Huffer has signed professional terms with the club.

The 19 year-old has been a regular for Carlos Corberan’s Under-23 side this term and has initially signed terms until June 2018, with the club holding the option to extend the deal by a further 12 months.

Huffer has produced a number of impressive performances with the Whites Academy at both Under-18 and Under-23, level, which has led to the goalkeeper being part of the England youth set up.

He becomes the latest young player to sign professional terms with the Whites, following the announcement of Jack Clarke last month and will be looking to follow in the footsteps of fellow Academy graduate, goalkeeper Bailey Peacock-Farrell, who has gone on to represent United at first team level.

Speaking about signing professional terms Huffer said: “I am so pleased, I’ve been working for this for the past ten years, all of the trips up and down the country with my family has paid off, but I still know there is a long way to go.

“It is a really proud day for me and my family, I’m so thankful to all of the coaches, my family, friends and the players, here, I am really happy.

“Bailey is two years ahead of me and I still look up to him and we have Andy Lonergan and Felix Wiedwald here, who are really good role models and I take little bits from all of them.

“Leeds United has done so much for me over these last ten years, they have always been there for me when I have needed them.

“Hopefully I can kick on now, I know how much work is required and I won’t be resting, I want to reach that next level now.”

www.leedsunited.com/news/academy-news/22763/will-huffer-pens-professional-deal
Super Leeds since 1968

Hallgeir *

« Svar #1310 på: Januar 03, 2018, 22:06:13 »
Spanish side Cultural Leonesa have confirmed that Leeds United have cancelled midfielder Ouasim Bouy’s loan deal with the club.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/official-statement-reveals-leeds-cancelled-summer-signings-deal/
Super Leeds since 1968

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1311 på: Januar 05, 2018, 15:24:41 »
Dagens lag:

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #1312 på: Januar 05, 2018, 16:04:21 »
Vant 2-1 etter scoringer av Stokes og Machuca.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1313 på: Januar 07, 2018, 15:41:31 »
Unggutter på benken mot Newport i FA-cupen i dag:

Big day for Jack, Tom, Oriol and Liam #OurFuture #EmiratesFACup

Fra venstre:

Jack Clarke
Tom Pearce
Oriol Rey
Liam Kitching

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1314 på: Januar 11, 2018, 17:27:13 »
Lee Sobot

Leeds United under-23s beaten by a late Stobbs penalty in 2-1 loss at Sheffield Wednesday. Sarkic (pen) the goalscorer for #lufc

Permanent deal for Sarkic?

Reliable journalist: Leeds in talks to tie up permanent capture of forward from Euro giants

Date: 11th January 2018 at 3:29pm

Written by: Russell Edge

Leeds United are in talks to secure the permanent signing of striker Oliver Sarkic after his short-term loan spell from Portuguese giants Benfica, according to a reliable journalist.

The Yorkshire Evening Post’s Phil Hay has claimed on his personal Twitter account that the Whites have opened negotiations to keep the 20-year-old forward at Elland Road, having netted in the club’s under-23 win over Hull City on Thursday.

Sarkic arrived at the club at the beginning of September and was set to return back to Benfica at the end of December, although it appears his stay with the Whites has been extended.
The versatile attacker, who can play as a centre forward, a secondary striker or on the left wing, was said to have undergone a trial with Premier League side Swansea City prior to his move to Elland Road, but has not made a senior appearance for either his parent club or Leeds.

Football Insider verdict
While fans might be in the dark over what Sarkic can offer the club, those monitoring his progress have obviously been impressed with what they have seen. At 20-years-old he is not a prodigal talent but still has a lot of time to grow and develop into a striker worthy of seeing first team action. With the way this season has gone for Thomas Christiansen’s side, the manager knows he needs added firepower to fire them to a play off spot, but Sarkic will not be the man to offer them that. His signing will be based on his potential, rather than his current ability, so fans should keep an eye out down the line.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/reliable-journalist-leeds-talks-tie-permanent-capture-loan-forward/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sydhagen

« Svar #1315 på: Januar 11, 2018, 17:50:14 »
Lee Sobot

Permanent deal for Sarkic?

Reliable journalist: Leeds in talks to tie up permanent capture of forward from Euro giants

Date: 11th January 2018 at 3:29pm

Written by: Russell Edge

Leeds United are in talks to secure the permanent signing of striker Oliver Sarkic after his short-term loan spell from Portuguese giants Benfica, according to a reliable journalist.

The Yorkshire Evening Post’s Phil Hay has claimed on his personal Twitter account that the Whites have opened negotiations to keep the 20-year-old forward at Elland Road, having netted in the club’s under-23 win over Hull City on Thursday.

Sarkic arrived at the club at the beginning of September and was set to return back to Benfica at the end of December, although it appears his stay with the Whites has been extended.
The versatile attacker, who can play as a centre forward, a secondary striker or on the left wing, was said to have undergone a trial with Premier League side Swansea City prior to his move to Elland Road, but has not made a senior appearance for either his parent club or Leeds.

Football Insider verdict
While fans might be in the dark over what Sarkic can offer the club, those monitoring his progress have obviously been impressed with what they have seen. At 20-years-old he is not a prodigal talent but still has a lot of time to grow and develop into a striker worthy of seeing first team action. With the way this season has gone for Thomas Christiansen’s side, the manager knows he needs added firepower to fire them to a play off spot, but Sarkic will not be the man to offer them that. His signing will be based on his potential, rather than his current ability, so fans should keep an eye out down the line.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/reliable-journalist-leeds-talks-tie-permanent-capture-loan-forward/

Allerede signert  ;D
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1316 på: Januar 11, 2018, 18:41:15 »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1317 på: Januar 11, 2018, 18:45:21 »
David Chapman eller Moscowhite som vi/han liker å kalle seg, problematiserer Aspire Academy glimrende her:

The Square Ball Week: Real Transfers
In 2017-18, Free, Leeds United, The Square Ball Week by Moscowhite •
Daniel Chapman  January 11, 2018

Imagine a quiet January, they said. Likely not much happening, they said. On track to achieve our targets, they said.

And then 2018 began, and could have ended, when Gaetano Berardi’s goal at Newport awoke the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Deciding that Berardi scoring didn’t mean the end of the world after all, they went back to tending their steeds, satisfied that enough chaos would be brought that Sunday without them. They must have seen United’s line-up.

An FA Cup embarrassment, players disgracing themselves — Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, I mean, but I suppose Samu Saiz as well — a serious injury to Luke Ayling; it’s the first week, and it’s been the worst week.

One grace, kind of, has been our transfer activity. Its expected lack already had Leeds fans angry, desperate for recruitment and refreshment of a jaded first eleven, and for a chance of promotion — however slim — not to be missed. Or even just to have a left-back playing left-back.
Listen to this article & get it as a podcast

There seemed no point getting any hopes up for new signings, but then they came, four of them: not Horsemen of the Apocalypse, but just as unexpected. But then, one by one, they went away again. Aapo Halme! to the Under-23s. Yosuke Ideguchi! to Cultural Leonesa. Yuta Toyokawa! to KAS Eupen. Laurens De Bock! to the pub.

Actually, De Bock is staying, and highly likely to be playing, as he’s a left-back and we don’t have anybody else. “I think my strength is my tackling, so hopefully the fans like it here, and I also like rough football,” says Laurens, as if reading from a list of the right things. “Every day now, let’s get drunk!” he said, back when his old club Bruges won the league, another right thing to say.

A formation change to 3-5-2 has left De Bock out of Bruges’ first team, and miserable, and just about the ideal January signing: we can at least hope he wasn’t out of the team because he was crap. He arrives with a strong record of decent transfer fees, good character, high regard and competition for his signature, so Leeds can face Ipswich on Saturday with Berardi on one side of defence and De Bock on the other, and hopefully we won’t feel a thing without Ayling.

That’s one of the four. Of the others, Aapo Halme, a tall centre-back from Finland, has followed what’s becoming a usual route. Unveiled to the fans, he’s then spirited away to the Under-23s, while we look at the first team and think, wait, hold on, couldn’t he, and if he can’t, then why, and if he, then why not Grot, and what the, and why the, and isn’t he tall.

That the Under-23s now operate like a separate club takes some getting used to, but it’s becoming easier to think of Carlos Corberan’s crew as a place we send our youngsters out to on loan. It’s not a reserve team anymore, which is a problem for our reserves, but a finishing school for our Academy graduates, a rehab clinic for players who haven’t made the grade elsewhere, a stock room for young Europeans that might come good but probably won’t, and now a greenhouse for Finnish prospects. It also doesn’t win many football matches, but that’s not supposed to be the point: the point is to have a higher quality team in which potential stars like Jamie Shackleton and Jack Clarke can prosper, rather than retaining youth players past the age of eighteen just to make up the numbers around them.

It’s like our own, in-house Cultural Leonesa, which is where Yosuke Ideguchi has gone, clutching his Football League work-permit, leaving behind a strong sense of, wah? We didn’t imagine it; he was definitely at Elland Road this week, we saw him, walking around the stadium and doing the Leeds salute. A highly rated international midfielder whose value is expected to rise at the World Cup: he’s Gary McAllister with a bleach crop. Actually, he’s more defensive than McAllister, a box to box midfielder who can tackle but also create, and as such sounds perfect to take over from Eunan O’Kane. A work permit was presumed to be the problem with that, and loaning him out until he qualified the ideal solution; but now the work permit isn’t the problem, and nobody knows what sending him to the bottom of Segunda Liga is supposed to solve.

“Yosuke has been in pre-season as the Japanese league ended in December and at this moment in time we already have good competition for places in our midfield,” Victor Orta explained to the official website, although my understanding is that a league ending in December makes this post-season. But whatever. “We have seen good performances from Eunan O’Kane, Ronaldo Vieira and Kalvin Phillips, with Mateuz Klich also available for selection” — ouch! Also, it’s Mateusz. Spell his name right when you’re pouring his hot tea — “Therefore it might be hard for Yosuke to get the game time he needs in the build up to the World Cup.

“The Segunda Division in Spain is physical like the Championship and I believe that players can adapt to life in the Championship a little easier if they have experienced this league in Spain, as we have seen with Samuel Saiz.”

Some might wonder whether a player who can’t dislodge Kalvin Phillips from a Championship midfield should be going to a World Cup anyway, or whether a player renowned for toughness, and who I watched kicking Neymar about in a recent friendly international, really needs time to adapt to a physical league. But this course of action has been determined since the moment Ideguchi’s name was linked, and Leeds United seem set on it. Or at least, somebody involved with Leeds United somewhere seems set on it.

Ideguchi’s destination is Cultural Leonesa, one of the clubs in what our official website called “a network which features some of the biggest and best clubs in Europe.” That’s Cultural Leonesa, KAS Eupen in Belgium, and us, the three European clubs with formal links to Aspire Academy in Qatar; Aspire own the first two outright, but don’t own us, as far as anyone is aware. Elsewhere in the world, Independiente Del Valle in Ecuador are partners, along with Delhi Dynamos in India. It’s “a network of clubs which can only help us to develop and grow,” according to our managing director Angus Kinnear.

Maybe, but Leonesa are one place and two points above Segunda Liga’s four relegation places, and perhaps their need in midfield is greater. Ouasim Bouy didn’t help them much, playing around 150 minutes in four league and cup appearances, before his season-long loan was cut short and he returned to his parent club. That’s us, by the way.

At his press conference last week, Thomas Christiansen looked a touch perplexed when asked if he was disappointed by how Bouy’s loan went. “Well, it’s a player that I didn’t really know much about,” he said. “I had my first talks with him today, he trained with the team. It’s a good player and we will see how everything will go but the idea is to find him a loan.”

It’s mystifying to our usual understanding of a football club, that their should be players registered to the team for months without the manager ever meeting them. I suppose it’s no different to a replacement manager arriving while, say, Lewie Coyle is out on loan at Fleetwood; it just feels different, because Christiansen was here when Bouy came. Christiansen seems comfortable with it; with both injuries and transfers, he seems satisfied to let the physios and Victor Orta tell him who is available for his squad week by week. He won’t be distracted by the idea of Ideguchi dominating Championship midfields until they meet after the World Cup for preseason training. But it’s hard for fans to maintain that kind of focus, or to understand that lack of control.

Control is one of the big questions when it comes to Aspire Academy. The other big questions relate to the ethics of being involved in a project designed to make a pro-Qatar statement at what’s anticipated to be the most controversial World Cup since the one that’s about to be played. The focus on Russia 2018 means that the notions of 2022’s winter World Cup, won by dubious means, and played in stadiums built by badly treated migrant workers, still feel abstract, and the exact relationship between Aspire Academy and Qatar’s World Cup team won’t be understood until that team takes to the pitch, when more questions might be asked about the fates of the thousands of African teenagers who have passed through the enormous ‘Aspire Dreams’ system. What is known, though, is that Aspire exists to ensure that Qatar holds it own at the World Cup: “By 2020, we will be The Reference in Sports Excellence Worldwide.”

But for now, the question at Leeds United is the one about control. I mentioned four signings at the start, but Yuta Toyokawa was a bit of a cheat. Or he might not be. Nobody seems sure. Leeds United denied it to the BBC’s Adam Pope, but the transfer is still shown on the normally reliable Transfermarkt website, and the claim is still made clearly on KAS Eupen’s official website: “Yuta Toyokawa is 23 years old, 1.73m and transferred from Japanese second division club Fagiono Okayama to Leeds United. The English second division club then loaned Yuta Toyokawa to KAS Eupen.”

Now we’ve learned, through the Ideguchi transfer, that the Football League won’t register a player who isn’t eligible for a work permit, it’s hard to see how it would be possible for Leeds to be involved in this move: with no international caps, and a career spent mostly in the J2 League, Toyokawa is miles away from getting a work permit. And besides, Leeds United say this is nothing to do with them. But KAS Eupen have been owned outright by Aspire since 2012, and within a week of formally announcing our linkup, somebody at Eupen had the confidence to report this on their website.

KAS Eupen are currently in Doha, using Aspire’s stupendous facilities for their winter training camp. Bayern Munich were there a few weeks ago. Toyokawa is with them, while Eupen’s website reports on some more new signings: “Two more internationals from Qatar’s U23 team have joined KAS Eupen and will play in Eupen’s U21 team”, following two who arrived in mid-December, and joining a club whose first team squad contains seventeen players with backgrounds either at Aspire Academy itself or other clubs in Qatar and Senegal, Aspire’s two centres of operation.

Aspire haven’t owned Leonesa as long, only since 2015, and at the moment their first team only contains two players easily identified as coming from Qatar: Ahmad Yasser, a centre-half with 23 caps, and Ahmad Doozandeh, a midfielder with one, who joined in the summer after earlier spending three years at Eupen. That doesn’t include Ideguchi, though, and his and Leeds United’s place in the unfurling network of maturing Qatari internationals being distributed between Belgium and Spain isn’t clear.

And that lack of clarity is the note on which this ends. If you were expecting a neat summary of what this all means for Leeds United then, um, sorry. I can’t hope to offer any deeper analysis than French football journalist Phillipe Auclair, who mentioned our link to Aspire on the Guardian Football Weekly, sounding surprised and describing it as “A move that perhaps should be looked into with a little bit more caution,” but suggesting nothing more specific than that it should have an eye kept on it.

That’s right, although it will be difficult, given the way players pass through our official website (or someone else’s), waving a Leeds scarf and doing the salute, on their way to the Under-23s or Spain or Belgium or otherwise out of our sight. At least we’ll get to see Laurens De Bock this weekend, but his introductory video didn’t even include a Leeds salute. “I’m already imagining the stadium full and being on the pitch with the team,” says De Bock, and for him, at least, imagination will become reality soon enough. Who knows what will become of the rest. ◉

https://www.thesquareball.net/leeds-united/square-ball-week-real-transfers/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1318 på: Januar 11, 2018, 19:14:55 »
U-23

Leeds - Hull  4-3
1-0 Stokes
2-1 Sarkic
3-1 Romario Vieira
4-2 Kitching

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/academy-news/22470/leeds-united-u23s

Leeds' keeper utvist etter å ha gitt bort en straffe!
« Siste redigering: Januar 11, 2018, 19:17:19 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1319 på: Januar 15, 2018, 19:45:22 »
Crewe vs Leeds 2-1

LATEST: Leeds United striker Mallik Wilks makes it Crewe U23s 1-1 #lufc U23s. 74"

Nok en belov-par kamp av de håpefulle!!
Min første Leeds-kamp: