Skrevet av Emne: Kamp vs Millwall @Elland Road 17.3.24 kl. 16 på Viasport 2  (Lest 5840 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Kamp vs Millwall @Elland Road 17.3.24 kl. 16 på Viasport 2
« Svar #150 på: Mars 29, 2024, 11:20:34 »
Mååå bare ta med Jake Coopers kommentarer til denne kampen :o

I bold ser vi hvorfor han gjorde som han gjorde...

Til og med Dermot Gallagher mente det var straffe/uvisning:
The referee dismissed Leeds' claims for a penalty, something ex-Premier League official Dermot Gallagher has since described as a mistake, meaning Cooper escaped punishment and saw out the remainder of the contest.

Men ja, tilbake til Jake Cooper og hans kommentarer til lokalpressen:

"I felt a bit harshly done by," he told the South London Press. "I said to the ref as we were walking in at half-time, 'You know I have given one little tiny foul away and you are telling me I’m on my last warning here'.

"Obviously they slow-motioned the challenge in the penalty area with Rodon. If they think that is a penalty, fair enough. But that’s never been a penalty.

“The little bit of a scuffle in the corner (with Gnonto), trying to get our fans going. Having that kind of battle mentality we went into the game with – tried to spark that off. It worked to an extent but I still managed to get booked even though I barely did anything.”

He added: “I was just trying to bide my time and wind him up a little bit – like we were the whole team, just to see if they’d react. He did a little bit. It’s one of those gameplaying things – we did it with Norwich at The Den.

"We were just trying to spark something off – you know what Elland Road is like, you need to have something go in your favour or you’re in big trouble.
I don’t think the ref was completely fair with us."

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/millwalls-jake-cooper-speaks-out-on-his-leeds-united-gnonto-scuffle-rodon-incident-and-harsh-treatment-4573597
« Siste redigering: Mars 29, 2024, 11:26:16 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan