Skrevet av Emne: Skade- og suspensjon oversikten  (Lest 135732 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

Re: Skadeoversikt
« Svar #90 på: September 27, 2007, 19:41:17 »
« Siste redigering: September 27, 2007, 20:43:21 av kjelvi »

Jon R

« Svar #91 på: Oktober 04, 2007, 02:44:29 »
Har unge Howson blitt kidnappet og solgt til medisinsk forskning, uten at noen har merket det? [}:)]

Jon R.
Jon R.

flynn

« Svar #92 på: Oktober 04, 2007, 03:34:46 »
quote:
Originally posted by Jon R

Har unge Howson blitt kidnappet og solgt til medisinsk forskning, uten at noen har merket det? [}:)]

Jon R.

Eller har han gått i Stephen McFella ??

flynn

kjelvi

« Svar #93 på: Oktober 05, 2007, 17:30:14 »
Leeds United sweat on Flo's fitness
Leeds United are awaiting the results of a fresh scan on Tore Andre Flo's injured foot.
The Norwegian striker has been sent for an examination having returned to the sidelines after four appearances for United this season.
Flo has been troubled by foot injuries ever since his move to Elland Road in January, and his latest set-back could rule him out of contention for the foreseeable future.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leeds-united-news/Leeds-United-sweat-on-Flo39s.3262867.jp

kjelvi

« Svar #94 på: Oktober 11, 2007, 20:50:58 »

Nytt 11/10:

Operasjon torsdag for FLO.
Leon Constantine fortsatt ute med ankel-skade.
Lett trening for Shaun Derry.

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~1132689,00.html

kjelvi

« Svar #95 på: Oktober 13, 2007, 18:17:11 »
Leeds United boss Wise plays down Flo injury fears

DENNIS WISE has played down fears that Tore Andre Flo's latest injury might threaten to end the Leeds United striker's career.
Flo is back on the treatment table after aggravating the foot problem which has hampered him throughout 2007, and a fresh operation on a bone he broke twice last season will keep the forward out of United's squad for up to eight weeks.
The Norwegian's impending absence is a considerable blow for both Flo and Wise, who put his faith in the forward by offering him a one-year deal as he fought to recover his fitness during the summer.
Flo's set-back has weakened United's pool of available strikers, and Leon Constantine's continuing absence may encourage Wise to extend one or other of the loan deals offered to Mark De Vries and Wayne Andrews earlier this month.
But Wise expects Flo to make a full recovery from the latest attempt to repair damage he originally sustained almost 10 months, and asked whether he had any long-term worries about his former Chelsea team-mate, Wise said: "No. I want him to get it right so he can play for as long as he can."
Constantine has been aiming to resume full training before the end of this month after a slow recovery from a broken ankle, but Wise said: "Leon's a little bit away. He's just started jogging."

YEP

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #96 på: Oktober 15, 2007, 16:37:20 »
Yeboahs vitne

ragnar

« Svar #97 på: Oktober 15, 2007, 22:23:26 »
At Flo er skadet er jo ingen bombe. Spørs nå når han er klar for førstelags spill igjen. jeg tipper i januar en gang.

*Champions of L1 07/08*
*In El Loco we trust!*

kjelvi

« Svar #98 på: Oktober 15, 2007, 23:48:45 »
Leeds lose Thompson
Hamstring injury rules out Whites skipper
Leeds are set to be without Alan Thompson for a number of weeks due to injury, although they are unsure how long he will be unavailable.
The experienced midfielder limped out of The Whites' 1-1 draw with Leyton Orient at the weekend after 58 minutes with a suspected hamstring injury.
The former Celtic ace is now undergoing scans to ascertain the full extent of the knock and Wise is disappointed to be losing a player with great composure on the ball.
"It looks like a torn hamstring," Wise told the club's official website. "We'll assess it and have a look at it.
"It could be a while - I'm sure it'll be a couple of weeks - but we don't know as yet.
"It was a blow to lose him because you want someone who is calm on the ball."
Jonathan Douglas is likely to fill the void vacated by Thompson for Saturday's trip to Brighton, should he return unscathed from international duty with Republic of Ireland.

Sky

kjelvi

« Svar #99 på: Oktober 15, 2007, 23:55:07 »
Flo still has a future at Leeds says Wise

LEEDS United boss Dennis Wise has played down suggestions that Tore Andre Flo's latest injury will signal the end of the striker's professional career.
Flo was forced to undergo surgery on his foot this week and is expected to spend eight weeks out of action after a 10-month spell at Elland Road which has been punctuated by injury problems.
Flo broke his foot twice last season, but a previous operation to pin a damaged bone was expected to allow the former Norwegian international to make a serious contribution to United's League One campaign.
Flo, however, has not started a single fixture this term and has now been sidelined after only five appearances as a substitute, but Wise has attempted to calm fears that the striker may now be heading for retirement.
Wise said: "We'll be patient with Tore.
"He may come back in about six or eight weeks and he'll be flying.
"It was important for him in his mind to be right.
"He's the type of player who can change a game and he's got so much ability in his feet. He's got a lot of skill for a big man.
"Tore's going to play an important part for us but at the moment we have to be careful. He's gone off to get it right and I'm sure that in six or eight weeks he'll be back.
"He's going to be very important towards the end of the season – and important person to us. We haven't forgotten about him."

The loss of Flo should soon be compensated by the return of ex-Port Vale striker Leon Constantine, who has begun light training and is working his way back towards the first-team squad.
Constantine broke his ankle during the summer and has not made a competitive appearance for Leeds but he is nearing a comeback, and experienced midfielder Shaun Derry is also on the verge of rejoining Wise's squad.

United's manager has not had use of Derry since January, and the former Sheffield United and Crystal Palace player has taken around 10 months to recover from a serious Achilles problem.
Derry has been training with United's youth team and Wise said: "He's very close.
"He's training lightly in case is flares up but we're putting him into it a little bit."
Derry's last appearance came during United's FA Cup third-round defeat to West Bromwich Albion while Leeds were in the Championship last season.
The 29-year-old signed a new three-year contract with Leeds at the beginning of the 2006-07 term.
But fitness problems have restricted him to 14 outings during Wise's year-long reign.

YEP

kjelvi

Sv: Skadeoversikt
« Svar #100 på: Oktober 18, 2007, 13:10:12 »
Constantine set to be a Wise option

ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY: United’s Leon Constantine, in action against Slovan Liberec

LEON CONSTANTINE is on target to resume full training with Leeds United at the end of this month.
The Elland Road striker has furthered his comeback from a broken ankle by completing ball-work sessions this week, and he is expected to begin competing for a first team place during a busy November
(....)
Flo, Constantine and Alan Thompson are United's most serious injury concerns ahead of Saturday's League One game at Brighton, and Wise was waiting for Jonathan Douglas' return to England today after he featured in the final 16 minutes of last night's 1-1 draw between the Republic of Ireland and Cyprus.
Douglas is expected to be recalled to the centre of midfield at Brighton in the wake of Thompson's hamstring strain.

Hele storyen: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leeds-united-news/Constantine-set-to-be-a.3390132.jp

fmtj

• Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #101 på: Oktober 26, 2007, 10:30:43 »
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,982_2823973,00.html

Da reiser en skadet De Vries tilbake til Leicester!
Yeboahs vitne

kjelvi

« Svar #102 på: Oktober 31, 2007, 20:03:01 »
Striker on comeback trail

Leeds striker Leon Constantine is on the comeback trail and is now back training with the first team.
The striker has yet to feature for the Whites this season after picking up an injury in the pre-season but he has now returned to training and is looking forward to getting back into the first-team picture.
"I feel really happy. It's been a long time coming but Tuesday's training went well. It was a hard morning, but it was all positive and I'm pleased with myself," he told the club's official website.
"I feel like I've just been let out of jail - I hope I don't go back. I just wanted to get back and do what I'm paid to do.
"The first step is to train with the lads, get back involved and next week get a full week's training in. There's a few reserve games coming up and hopefully I can get involved and work my way onto the bench."

eatsleepsport.com

Også: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2838914,00.html

pedro

« Svar #103 på: November 01, 2007, 14:40:27 »
Leedsomaniac

auren

« Svar #104 på: November 01, 2007, 15:55:22 »
Da blir det enten Da Costa, Weston eller Howson fra start mot Carlisle. Tipper vi mønstrer denne midtbanen i 4-4-2:

Weston ------------------ Prutton ------------------- Douglas -------------------- Carole

Carole på venstre ving og Weston på høyre

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Per-Stian

« Svar #105 på: November 06, 2007, 18:26:30 »
Nokon som veit kor lenge Kishishev er ute med skade? Hadde håpa å få han klar denne veka i og med at vi har eit relativt tøft kampprogram (laurdag-tysdag-laurdag).

Promotion 2010

« Svar #106 på: November 07, 2007, 13:55:10 »
But captain Alan Thompson is almost ready to return to United's squad after completing a session of full training yesterday.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Per-Stian

« Svar #107 på: November 15, 2007, 00:19:28 »
Jermaine Beckford is the latest player to fall foul of the sickness big sweeping Thorp Arch.

The striker was sent home ahead of Tuesday's JPT clash with Bury due to illness, and becomes the second victim in five days to suffer.

Frazer Richardson missed Friday's FA Cup tie at Hereford United after suffering with sickness.

"With Frazer he was put straight in the train home before the Hereford game," explained assistant boss Dave Bassett.

"Then young Beckford started to feel the effects on Tuesday so we whipped him away from the training ground because we don't want it around the place.

"Fingers crossed no one else goes down with it over the next couple days."

Looking ahead to the weekend clash with Swindon, Dave is hoping to welcome Andrew Hughes back to training while Alan Thompson will feature in the reserves on Wednesday night.

Jonathan Douglas will definitely miss out due to international commitments, and Radostin Kishishev could return to Leicester City following his injury.

Dave Prutton and Dougie are also now on five bookings, and their one-match suspension will come against Hereford United in the FA Cup first round replay next Tuesday.

pedro

« Svar #108 på: November 17, 2007, 22:19:55 »
DW uttaler etter dagens kamp mot Swindon at Kandol sliter med ribbebensskade og sannsynligvis blir ute de neste kampene :(
Leedsomaniac

kjelvi

« Svar #109 på: November 18, 2007, 15:56:33 »
DW uttaler etter dagens kamp mot Swindon at Kandol sliter med ribbebensskade og sannsynligvis blir ute de neste kampene :(

http://www.clubfanzine.com/leeds/showNews.php?id=5776

BERGH

« Svar #110 på: November 19, 2007, 08:04:56 »
Begynner å bli litt urovekkende med mange skader og gule kort.

Kandol nå skadet og Beckford har 4 gule.  Flo hører vi ikke noe om og er antakelig ikke klar på denne siden av året.
Constantine mangler kamptrening og vil antakelig nå få det.  Han bør prioriteres før innlånte De Vires.  :-\

pedro

« Svar #111 på: November 19, 2007, 10:25:52 »
DW uttaler her at Flo sannsynligvis er klar om 3 uker. Lite sannsynlig at han er klar for førstelagsspill, men kan vel starte å spille fotball igjen. Lets hope so ;)
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/leeds/No-sign-of-sympathy-as.3500555.jp
Leedsomaniac

Sleivind

« Svar #112 på: November 20, 2007, 21:42:06 »
Er Martin skadet?

Per-Stian

« Svar #113 på: November 20, 2007, 23:14:16 »
Er Martin skadet?

Finn ikkje noko om det på vår offisielle side, men Ankergren vart iallfall skadd ikveld. Ber på mine kne om at han blir "fit" for Sunday.

Sleivind

« Svar #114 på: November 23, 2007, 16:09:06 »
Ankergren er ute til kampen på lørdag, men det store spørsmålet her er; Hvor blir det av Alan Martin?

Per-Stian

« Svar #115 på: November 27, 2007, 12:10:56 »
Striker Tore Andre Flo was relieved to make a pain free return to action as a substitute at Cheltenham on Sunday.

The Norwegian has been restricted to just seven substitute appearances since suffering a foot injury on his first start for the club in January.

It's been a frustrating 10 months for the striker, but he is now looking to the future.

"Finally I play football without pain," said Tore after Sunday's game. "It's 10 months since I've done that and it was a big relief.

"It's been a really long wait. I came back, but still had pain all along and had another operation.

"The bone was fractured twice, but now it seems to work.

"It's been a great season so far, and I hope now I can be part of this and help us go up.

"It's important to be okay because we have a lot of matches in a short while."

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~1176995,00.html

sportcarl1

« Svar #116 på: November 29, 2007, 19:59:20 »
tror december kommer bli en mycket bra månad, så gott som alla spelare är tillgängliga nu, vi har bra bredd både på anfall, mittfält och försvar

fmtj

• Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Yeboahs vitne

kjelvi

« Svar #118 på: Desember 17, 2007, 10:13:12 »
Leeds United clockwatch
Monday 17 December

8.24am - Leeds United skipper Jonathan Douglas faces a festive lay off after sustaining a knee injury against Walsall.

YEP

Sleivind

« Svar #119 på: Desember 17, 2007, 10:43:08 »
Leeds United clockwatch
Monday 17 December

8.24am - Leeds United skipper Jonathan Douglas faces a festive lay off after sustaining a knee injury against Walsall.

YEP

Da jeg ikke er verdens stødigste i det engelske språk, slo jeg opp ordet "festive", og i mi ordbok så stod oversatt som festlig eller feststemt.
Så det betyr altså at Douglas får en festlig pause fra fotballen?  :P