Skrevet av Emne: TEMA: Elland Road  (Lest 262347 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: TEMA: Elland Road
« Svar #330 på: Juni 05, 2015, 10:53:28 »
Det sitter vel en liten mann på 1,70 borte i Moskva og biter negler for tiden. Vil FBI ta fra ham VM? Skulle han heller brukt over 60 milliarder på forsvarsbudsjettet i stedet?

Håper dette e en realitet. England kom vel ut av avstemningen som en god toer. ☺
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #331 på: Juni 23, 2015, 21:34:10 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Kontakinte

« Svar #332 på: Juni 24, 2015, 00:02:52 »
Relocate!!  :)

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #333 på: Juli 02, 2015, 22:25:15 »

ris LUFC booth ‏@chrisbo46016727  · 15h15 hours ago 
Something good happening down at Elland  road this season MOT

;D
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Kontakinte

« Svar #334 på: Juli 02, 2015, 23:51:50 »

ris LUFC booth ‏@chrisbo46016727  · 15h15 hours ago 
Something good happening down at Elland  road this season MOT

;D
50/50 ;D

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #335 på: Juli 13, 2015, 19:12:35 »
NYHETEN er egentlig at vi gijen skal selge vår egen mat på Elland Rad (etter at Bates 'solgte' den rettigheten), i tillegg lover igjen Cellino å kjøpe stadion...  ::)

Leeds owner Cellino re-affirms commitment to buy back stadium

Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino has re-affirmed his commitment to buy back the club's stadium.

Cellino vowed that he would purchase Elland Road last year saying he must "take back our house."

Leeds today has bought back back re-purchased the catering and beverage rights for the stadium, with the Italian stating buying back the club's assets as one of his main priorities.



It is now the club’s intention to be in control of all its own assets as soon as possible. A lot of these assets like the club’s Conference and Banqueting business’ had been sold off over the last 10 years and this has been a contributing factor in the club’s financial losses. Owning our own Conference and Banqueting business again is a significant move towards making Leeds United Football club financially viable on a long term basis.

The Elland Road Stadium is another important asset that is high on the list of priorities for me to bring back into club ownership.

– Massimo Cellino, Leeds United owner
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #336 på: Juli 13, 2015, 19:13:35 »
hakk i plata ser jeg

Promotion 2010

« Svar #337 på: Juli 13, 2015, 21:28:36 »
Klubben knytter til seg flere sponsorer og penger derfra kan gå til GJENKJØP av stadion.   :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #338 på: Juli 13, 2015, 21:31:19 »
Klubben knytter til seg flere sponsorer og penger derfra kan gå til GJENKJØP av stadion.   :)
...å kjøpe Adeyemi

Bare rettet det for deg :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #339 på: Juli 13, 2015, 21:32:02 »
South Stand har fått ny sponsor:

NEW SOUTH STAND SPONSOR ANNOUNCED
Global Autocare and Leeds United link up in record-breaking partnership...

PUBLISHED 13 JULY 2015 AT 05:00

1284 2834ELLAND ROAD, GLOBAL AUTOCARE, SOUTH STAND
Leeds United is delighted to announce Global Autocare as the club’s official South Stand Sponsor and Vehicle Partner in a record-breaking partnership that will see their brand dominate Elland Road's iconic South Stand for the next three years.

Founded in 1997, Global Autocare Limited is a nationally recognised provider of fleet management services, known for affordable rates and outstanding customer service.

With a head office on Gelderd Road, housing a state of the art 160,000 sq/ft facility the company provides a range of services including corporate daily rental, contract hire, fleet management, vehicle maintenance, movements and storage

Global are proud to count some of the UK’s largest PLCs amongst its customer base alongside hundreds of other valued customers, with fleet sizes ranging from one to several thousand vehicles. Global will offer Leeds United fans and businesses access to their fantastic premium vehicles and garage services.

Under the new agreement, Global will see their brand dominate the iconic South Stand, they will also enjoy further branding facing the M621 Motorway and other in-stadium assets.

Global have recently provided and wrapped the Kappa Cars which have been promoting the club as part of our kit launch for the 2015/16 home kit.

As part of this sponsorship, Global will also uniquely offer all Leeds United Members and Season ticket holders a free of charge MOT - for terms and conditions please see our website.

Leeds United Chairman Massimo Cellino said: “We look forward to working with Global, our sponsors are very important to us and we look forward to building a strong lasting partnership on and off the field. We thank Geoff, and all the staff, at Global for their support and we are delighted to welcome them as commercial partners”.

The owner of Global, Geoff Bloore, said: ‘We are lifelong fans and thrilled to be involved. We will bring not only fantastic vehicles to the club, and it’s playing staff, but also some genuinely great offers to the heart of Leeds United, giving something back to the fans themselves

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1gzyoktt2qqyv1hjsfugh8tdgn/title/new-south-stand-sponsor-announced#sthash.pabVtQbu.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #340 på: Juli 17, 2015, 12:05:55 »
YORKSHIRE NEWS / 17 JUL 2015
LAW FIRM EYES ELLAND ROAD EXPANSION

A high-profile law firm which has operated a base at Leeds United's iconic Elland Road ground since June 2014 is seeking retrospective planning approval for the office and permission to expand its presence within the stadium to accommodate an additional 140 staff.

Quindell Legal Services currently has 4,100 sq ft (380 sq m) of space where 86 staff in its Professional Services Division (PSD) work in the extension of the East Stand at Elland Road.

When the stadium extension was approved, permission was granted for this part of the ground to be allocated to a museum/exhibition space in conjunction with the football club and accordingly the existing office use does not have the benefit of planning permission.

Now plans have been submitted by Steve Hesmondhalgh & Associates seeking to "regularise" the position by applying to change the permitted use at the property.

Also, as a result of "exceptional growth" by the PSD over the last 18 months, the business has had to acquire "overflow" space to the west of Leeds city centre, but wants to merge the offices at Elland Road.

According to documents submitted to Leeds City Council, Elland Road has the capacity to house the additional employees and offers the opportunity to develop other key aspects of the personal injury firm's business plan, in particular to provide a future healthcare facility which Quindell believes is central to its future expansion.

Change of use permission is therefore also sought for an additional 9,700 sq ft (900 sq m) of underused accommodation on the third and fourth floor of the East Stand, replacing some existing office space that was formerly used by Leeds United administrative staff. The club's staff have already relocated elsewhere within the East Stand.

In total, Quindell wants permission to use 13,750 sq ft (1,280 sq m) of accommodation within the East Stand.

Elland Road was originally chosen by Quindell for its excellent transport links and proximity to the motorway network. It said that since the office was established it has proved to be an excellent, positive recruitment factor, particularly for local people who want to be associated with Leeds United.

The proposals relate to a change of use only and no physical work or alterations are planned to the exterior of the building. Access into the offices is gained from the main entrance within the East Stand via existing walkways encircling the stadium.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #341 på: Juli 17, 2015, 12:33:10 »
YORKSHIRE NEWS / 17 JUL 2015
LAW FIRM EYES ELLAND ROAD EXPANSION

...som Phil Hay skreiv i går, "money talks", så for Leeds United er det vel gunstig med 'helårsinntekter' fra dette. At det evt kan komme i konflikt med klubbdriften er så sin sak.

...nei vent, vi eier jo ikke dette, så her må vi vel bare finne oss i hva 'Jacob Adler' måtte mene  :o ::)

Sånn er det å ikke være herre i eget hus :(
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Gufrias

« Svar #342 på: Juli 17, 2015, 15:16:43 »
Uansett greit for Leeds å ha kort vei til nærmeste advokat.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Promotion 2010

« Svar #343 på: Juli 31, 2015, 16:05:00 »
Billys bar pusset opp:

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1n4f5oe43d7p31x6zzt0g78n3s

Klar til sesongstart!   :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #344 på: August 05, 2015, 17:32:19 »
The Old Peacock

http://theoldpeacockleeds.blogspot.co.uk/

Home Again
Football is back and it’s time to steady ourselves for nine months of ritual chaos, joy and agony as we navigate another unstable voyage on the good ship Leeds United.

Welcome to my first official blog post for The Old Peacock; that bastion of refuge, inspiration and consolation for generations of match-going Leeds United fans.

I’ve been spending match days in the Old Peacock for over twenty years, pretty much since I was old enough to make watching Leeds United more pleasurable and bearable, via a few pints. The role of the match day pub has grown increasingly significant as Leeds United have put us through the ringer in recent years, and undoubtedly now it is a pretty much essential part of the 23-times-a-season experience. Home; a place of comfort and belonging.

Suffice to say, all the hardy souls that enter the Old Peacock on a match day are following in the footsteps of literally every generation of Leeds United fans. The Peacock has stood on Elland Road since 1826 – 93 years before Leeds United even existed -  and is perhaps, therefore, as much in the very fabric of the club as anything else; be it a player, manager, owner or fan.

Which is why Ossett Brewery are so dedicated to maintaining the success and prosperity of what is an institution to Leeds United fans; the embittered, often-forgotten but unflinchingly loyal body of people that breath life into the football club.  

To solidify that commitment, the management of the Old Peacock have not sat idly by as they count the proceeds of a guaranteed packed-out pub for every home game. They have invested this summer in making the match day experience far more comfortable for the legions of fans that walk through their doors.

This season Old Peacock regulars will see a new marquee in the beer garden with a full bar and the addition of four attentive staff. Capacity of the pub’s entire site on a match day is 1100 people, and the marquee won’t change that. What it will change is to ensure that those 1100 people can get served quicker and easier and can then relax in more spacious surroundings.

Other than that, Ossett are sticking to a winning formula; 1919, Yorkshire Blonde and Silver King, the full range of lagers, ciders, wines, spirits and soft drinks as before, and the hearty goodness of the ‘Match Day Menu’ fresh from the kitchen.

August looks to be an enticing introduction in terms of Elland Road home games, with two meaty ones on the agenda. This coming Saturday (8th) sees newly-relegated Burnley as the season’s first visitors before Sheffield Wednesday (22nd) arrive for a Yorkshire Derby fixture. Both games are scheduled for a lunch time kick-off and are live on Sky Sports, factors which routinely affect the attendance and atmosphere.

But early-season optimism is rife and if Uwe Rosler’s promise of ‘heavy metal football’ offers us one thing, it is that a few beers pre and post match sound like the perfect accoutrement. I’ve a feeling that life will not be dull under Rosler, and a gung-ho approach and talk of instilling a ‘top six mentality’ offer reminders of better times, and I’ll certainly raise a glass or five to that.

Life at the Old Peacock goes on between home games of course, and the range of menus remain in place during the week as usual. Following the success of the recent Norman Hunter and Duncan McKenzie nights, early September sees league title-winning goalkeeper John Lukic make a rare appearance (Wednesday 9th September at 7.30pm) for a Q&A session and autographs.

Lukic is a veteran of 431 games for Leeds and is member of an exclusive club, not just for winning a championship medal, or for having two spells at both Arsenal and Leeds, but also for skilfully maintaining the same hairstyle for over forty years. Come along in September to see if he still has it, hear some unique stories and meet a title-winner into the bargain.

All the best for now, enjoy the two home games in August and follow us on Twitter @oldpeacockleeds for news on what’s happening at the pub, match day competitions and plenty of photos, videos and posts on the history behind what makes the Old Peacock unique to Leeds United.

Jon Howe

Posted by The Old Peacock Leeds at 06:00
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Tore

« Svar #345 på: August 06, 2015, 08:40:45 »
Dette er vel bevis på at det jobbes med å kjøpe tilbake E R i løpet av året.
Sjekk 4 min og 20 sek ut i dette BBC intervjuet. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02yvxzv
Tore
Marching on together...

Leedsfan

« Svar #346 på: August 06, 2015, 13:27:32 »
Er banestørrelsen blitt mindre, noen som kan bekrefte dette?
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #347 på: August 06, 2015, 13:35:33 »
Er banestørrelsen blitt mindre, noen som kan bekrefte dette?

Det ble spekulert i dette etter Everton-kampen. Kan jo sees i sammenheng med LUTV fra forrige sesong (avstand til tribunene).
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #348 på: August 06, 2015, 14:22:20 »

Ken Bates ‘offered to fund Leeds United club museum’

published 07:57 Thursday 06 August 2015 

Former Leeds United chairman Ken Bates today revealed intriguing new details about the apparent abandonment of much-heralded plans for a club museum at Elland Road.

Mr Bates told the Yorkshire Evening Post that he and his wife Suzannah offered to personally pay the estimated £1.25m cost of setting up a United museum in Elland Road’s East Stand following Leeds’s takeover in 2012 by Dubai-based investment bank GFH Capital.

Profits from the museum would have gone to the Leeds United Foundation, the club’s charitable arm.

Mr Bates claims, however, that his offer – made in the spring of 2013 – was never even acknowledged by GFH.

He was speaking following the revelation that the area in the East Stand previously earmarked for a museum has been rented out to a law firm.

Mr Bates said he could understand the decision by the club’s current owner Massimo Cellino to rent out the space to try to maximise week-round revenue.

But the former Chelsea supremo also described the absence of a museum at Elland Road as a “missed opportunity”.

He said: “The situation is not as good as it could have been. Leeds have got a fantastic history and it needs to be told.”

A United museum was talked up as a permanent new attraction at Elland Road while the East Stand was being redeveloped during Mr Bates’ tenure as chairman.

But last week it emerged that around 85 workers from a firm called Quindell Legal Services Ltd are now using the space it would have occupied on the East Stand’s first floor.

Mr Bates took charge at Leeds in 2005 but stood down as chairman after GFH’s purchase of the club.

He was due to stay on as president at Elland Road for a further three years but parted ways with United in the summer of 2013.

Italian businessman Mr Cellino bought a 75 per cent stake in Leeds in February 2014.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #349 på: August 19, 2015, 10:15:59 »

Sydhagen

« Svar #350 på: August 19, 2015, 10:43:10 »
Pearson har nevnt tidligere at et gjenkjøp av ER er på agendaen.
Tror dette kommer til å skje i løpet av sesongen.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

AndyMathie

« Svar #351 på: August 19, 2015, 15:00:07 »
Pearson har nevnt tidligere at et gjenkjøp av ER er på agendaen.
Tror dette kommer til å skje i løpet av sesongen.

Ja det håper æ for all del. Da ska æ virkelig erte folkan som har vært i mot MC! ;-)
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #352 på: August 19, 2015, 15:42:48 »
Elland Road: Our House… maybe

•by Simon O'Rourke

Written by Simon O'Rourke

The story of Elland Road is both depressing and exhilarating at the same time. It has been described by the most decorated of football men as one of the most daunting places in European football. From the vociferous support, to the strategic placement of away fans who bother to make the trip. The stadium has long been in the thoughts of opposition managers and players come fixture list time. To say Elland Road has been one of the most feared grounds in Europe for at least twenty of the last forty years is akin to declaring water is wet.

We all know the story of Elland Road, which was sold off as part of an escape from personal liability by Gerald Krasner and company in 2004 when Leeds United started down a path to financial ruin under Peter Ridsdale, new owners for the club were sought with the goal being to keep Leeds United afloat. Gerald Krasner put together a consortium backed by a loan from former West Ham, Watford and Aston Villa director Jack Petchey. The loan was secured against each Director: Krasner, Melvyn Levi, Melvyn Helme and Simon Morris. Failure to make a £9.5m payment (the original loan was £15m) in late 2004 would result in each director being personally liable for their share of a two million pound penalty, payable to Petchey directly.

The actions taken by the Krasner consortium to protect themselves set the bar for the next decade: Self before side. Elland Road and Thorp Arch were quickly sold to a Manchester-based Consortium instead of accepting a £25m bid from Sebastian Sainsbury based on the promise that the sale would prevent Leeds United from being sold in the near future, and stave off any threat of administration. Selling Elland Road and Thorp Arch was presented as the only way to protect the financial future of Leeds United. In reality, it served only to protect the consortium itself, and Leeds United soon entered the truly dark days of Ken Bates’ tenure, which led to a renegotiation of the Elland Road deal, and a shift in ownership to an offshore company in The British Virgin Islands, a Ken Bates speciality.

The Manchester consortium that purchased the two facilities has never been named until now, but just under ten months of investigating has led to the following names being linked beyond reasonable doubt:
•Jacob and Pearl Adler
•David Neuwirth
•The Weis Family
•Benny Stone
•Bernard and Rachel Olsberg
•Oskar Heiman
•Benjamin Hassan
•Yossef Bowden

The original deal was negotiated by Simon Morris (then a director at the club) and renegotiated seven months later again by Morris to facilitate the inclusion of Ken Bates in the consortium, which allegedly included a slightly higher rent price in the short term, but a more rigid buy-back policy which would allow an acquisition of the ground not only by the club and its affiliated holding companies, but also by the majority shareholder directly should a majority decision be reached in the Leeds United boardroom.

That’s the history lesson out of the way, now let’s look at the future of this once revered ground:

Recently, myself and Daniel Kilburn, both representing this website, met with Adam Pearson and another club official. the meeting took place at Thorp Arch, and the topics were wide ranging but Elland Road and Thorp Arch inevitably came up. We’ll get to Thorp Arch at a later date, but the message from Adam Pearson with regards to Elland Road was very clear: Not only are plans to purchase Elland Road well underway, but “talks are at an advanced stage”. When probed for further comment, Pearson simply smiled and restated his stance that he has been told by Massimo Cellino that the club are “well in to talks’ to purchase the ground.

As we left our meeting, I decided to call in some favours that had been stacking up. I wondered just how legitimate these claims were. Keep in mind that Pearson had just told me during the meeting that he “wasn’t even listening to Massimo” when he talked during the press conference (he told the BBC 24 hours later that he listened fully and understood everything), so you can no doubt imagine that I wasn’t convinced.

I reached out to a source very close to the club who did infact confirm that the club had gone much further than the visit by Jacob Adler to “his property” last year —Adler and Cellino sat together and watched a game during December of 2014, presumably with the press told not to report it— Infact, talks had already been underway for a few months by that time, but soon broke down when the Football League refused to take a stand on Cellino’s potential future bans. The American backers walked away, leaving Cellino only two options for acquiring the ground:

1) Put his own money in to the purchase, safe in the knowledge that the alleged renegotiation by Ken Bates had allowed for such a purchase, which actually gave him quite a bit of flexibility for negotiating. He could very easily use the precarious financial position of Gulf Finance House to allow him to purchase it directly, and under his name, something he had of course promised to the fan base on eight different occasions during 2014, most recently upon the completion of his sale of Cagliari.

2) Hire one or more consultants and task them with finding financial backing from third parties.

Massimo Cellino chose option number two, which has allegedly resulted in Cellino having multiple experts on contract, all with the sole goal of finding a backer willing to fund Cellino’s bid for the stadium.

Three months have passed, and none of the experts have met with favourable responses. I am told that several meetings have taken place around Europe, but given Massimo’s storied history, and potential future bans, no company is willing to back him unless he is wholly clear of any future sanctions.

The message from within Elland Road is clear:

We will buy our home back, but only if someone else will pay for it on our behalf, and only if Massimo is clear of potential sanctions.

It has been posed to me by a different person close to the club that Pearson is the wild card here: Any deal that Pearson can propose to Cellino once his next ban is in effect would be met with a counter offer to Pearson by Cellino: You take the majority of the club, and I’ll take the stadium. This would put Pearson at the helm, and give Massimo a lasting presence at the Football Club until such time as the club can return to the ‘promised land’ of Premier League football.

What was clear to me, regarding Elland Road anyway, was that the club have finally decided “enough is enough”, and are making a concerted effort to return it to the club. Sort of. Maybe.

http://www.2900miles.com/elland-road-our-house-maybe/
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #353 på: August 21, 2015, 19:25:13 »
W5http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/tdfmtz5v1n8u1jiq8tn024bki/title/coral-join-up-in-new-partnershipW5

Sponsor også SV en liten del av ER. ☺
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #354 på: August 21, 2015, 19:27:49 »
Coral-join-up-in-new-partnershipW5

Leeds United are delighted to announce a new and exciting partnership with leading bookmakers CORAL, who will become the club’s official betting and gaming partner, as well as sponsoring the North East Corner Stand.

As part of the new partnership, Leeds United supporters will be able to access exclusive offers and promotions during the season, both online or at one of CORAL’s many matchday betting kiosks throughout Elland Road. Both the club and CORAL are also keen to use the partnership to explore opportunities, which provide supporters with exciting matchday and non-matchday experiences

Under the agreement, the North East Corner will become known as ‘The Coral North East Stand’, with advertising and competitions also featuring heavily across the club’s marketing communications, including email, social media, website, and poster boards. Fans are encouraged to look out for exciting betting offers for both new and existing CORAL users at www.coral.co.uk/bet-on-lufc .

OFFER: New Coral customers can get enhanced odds of 10/1 on a Leeds win against Sheffield Wednesday by clicking here (maximum £5 bet).

Additionally, for the first time ever, Leeds United fans will be able claim a winning bet 24 hours after the game through opening a Coral connect account at any CORAL high street store.

Leeds United Owner Massimo Cellino is delighted with the new partnership, commenting: “Coral are a leader in their industry, and it’s another promising sign for the future of Leeds United, that they have chosen to enter into this great partnership with us.

“We look forward to working closely with them over the coming season, and forge a relationship that will continue to grow beyond”.

Coral’s Brand Director, Matt Prevost, added: “We are thrilled to be partnering with a club of the size and stature of Leeds United and look forward to providing the club’s fans with the best possible football betting service whether this be online, mobile or through the kiosks in the ground.

“We would like to wish Leeds United the very best for the season ahead. Everyone at Coral is looking forward to it immensely.”

The partnership was negotiated by sports marketing agency BD Sport Rights, who specialise in building creative, content led partnerships between market leading betting brands and rights owners. The stadium betting service will be operated by BD Stadia, the market leaders in betting fan engagement.  Both companies are part of BD Sport Group ( www.bdsportgroup.com ).

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/tdfmtz5v1n8u1jiq8tn024bki/title/coral-join-up-in-new-partnership#sthash.OaxcCxeZ.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #355 på: August 21, 2015, 19:30:19 »
Coral-join-up-in-new-partnershipW5

Leeds United are delighted to announce a new and exciting partnership with leading bookmakers CORAL, who will become the club’s official betting and gaming partner, as well as sponsoring the North East Corner Stand.

As part of the new partnership, Leeds United supporters will be able to access exclusive offers and promotions during the season, both online or at one of CORAL’s many matchday betting kiosks throughout Elland Road. Both the club and CORAL are also keen to use the partnership to explore opportunities, which provide supporters with exciting matchday and non-matchday experiences

Under the agreement, the North East Corner will become known as ‘The Coral North East Stand’, with advertising and competitions also featuring heavily across the club’s marketing communications, including email, social media, website, and poster boards. Fans are encouraged to look out for exciting betting offers for both new and existing CORAL users at www.coral.co.uk/bet-on-lufc .

OFFER: New Coral customers can get enhanced odds of 10/1 on a Leeds win against Sheffield Wednesday by clicking here (maximum £5 bet).

Additionally, for the first time ever, Leeds United fans will be able claim a winning bet 24 hours after the game through opening a Coral connect account at any CORAL high street store.

Leeds United Owner Massimo Cellino is delighted with the new partnership, commenting: “Coral are a leader in their industry, and it’s another promising sign for the future of Leeds United, that they have chosen to enter into this great partnership with us.

“We look forward to working closely with them over the coming season, and forge a relationship that will continue to grow beyond”.

Coral’s Brand Director, Matt Prevost, added: “We are thrilled to be partnering with a club of the size and stature of Leeds United and look forward to providing the club’s fans with the best possible football betting service whether this be online, mobile or through the kiosks in the ground.

“We would like to wish Leeds United the very best for the season ahead. Everyone at Coral is looking forward to it immensely.”

The partnership was negotiated by sports marketing agency BD Sport Rights, who specialise in building creative, content led partnerships between market leading betting brands and rights owners. The stadium betting service will be operated by BD Stadia, the market leaders in betting fan engagement.  Both companies are part of BD Sport Group ( www.bdsportgroup.com ).

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/tdfmtz5v1n8u1jiq8tn024bki/title/coral-join-up-in-new-partnership#sthash.OaxcCxeZ.dpuf

Så nå begynner det!  ::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #356 på: August 21, 2015, 21:54:05 »
@LUFC: CORAL | New customers with @Coral can get 10/1 on #lufc to win tomorrow by heading here:  http://t.co/5cp6vqKIDs http://t.co/m9dgMo4BGt

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #357 på: September 18, 2015, 17:21:45 »
@LUFC: PHOTO | The posts are in place as Elland Road prepares to host two #RWC2015 fixtures next weekend #lufc http://t.co/uqI8PqBVuz

8)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #358 på: September 22, 2015, 13:10:30 »
Jeg registrerer at Cellino gjerne vil bygge treningsanlegg nær Elland Road. Kan dette da bety slutten for Thorp Arch. Eller er det kun førstelaget som skal trene nær banen. Og hvis det er så. Er planen da til Cellino , å kjøpe tilbake Elland Road, bygge nytt treningsanlegg samtidig med bygging av nytt stadion. For Elland Road er minnenes stadion, men ikke fremtidens stadion. Klubben trenger sårt en ny stadion for å generere større inntekter, og for å være bedre rusta for fremtiden, med tanke på Champions League kamper

Annesj

« Svar #359 på: September 22, 2015, 13:17:36 »
ER har vel muligheter for utbygging? Eller har jeg studert omgivelsene for dårlig da jeg har vært der?
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds