Skrevet av Emne: LUST - Leeds United Supporters' Trust  (Lest 36835 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Erik_

LUST - Leeds United Supporters' Trust
« på: Mai 04, 2007, 20:11:06 »
Noen som kjenner til dette LUST, om det er 'bah humbug?
http://www.lufctrust.org/home.htm

Hørte nå på BBC Radio Leeds at de har kontaktet Leeds United og Ken Bates med forespørsel om hva som trengs med 'proof of funds' og en overtakelse av klubben. Var litt diffust det jeg fikk med meg, men noe slikt.

Det virker som et seriøst tiltak gjennom nettsiden. Eventuelt er det noe vi her i LUSCOS kunne støtte[?]

PR 2018 HETER DET TRUST:

« Siste redigering: September 10, 2018, 07:32:35 av Promotion 2010 »

auren

Re: LUST - Leeds United Supporters' Trust
« Svar #1 på: Mai 04, 2007, 20:13:02 »
Burde vel endre navn til LOST???[:D]

auren

Leeds
Till
I
Die!
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Ferre

Erik M

« Svar #3 på: Mai 04, 2007, 22:07:54 »
Nei og nei.  I den mest kommersielle av alle industrier, Professional Football, skal vi overtas av en..  "democratic, not-for-profit co-operative organisation".  Hjeeeelp!  Skal vi fusjonere med SFO?

Svend Anders

« Svar #4 på: Mai 04, 2007, 22:39:09 »
Kan ikke tenke meg at de verken har "funds" eller andre ressurser til å ta over og gjøre ting bedre, men lar meg gjerne motbevise.

Uansett skeptisk til at "alle skal ha litt å si" - vi trenger en klar leder, supporterne blir ikke enige seg i mellom...

SA

http://www.svendanders.com/

Robert H.

« Svar #5 på: Mai 04, 2007, 23:25:22 »
Tiltredes i sin helhet Svend Anders!

quote:
Originally posted by Svend Anders

Kan ikke tenke meg at de verken har "funds" eller andre ressurser til å ta over og gjøre ting bedre, men lar meg gjerne motbevise.

Uansett skeptisk til at "alle skal ha litt å si" - vi trenger en klar leder, supporterne blir ikke enige seg i mellom...

SA

http://www.svendanders.com/

Ferre

« Svar #6 på: Mai 11, 2007, 21:02:07 »
Trust's bid for United in doubt

THE Leeds United Supporters Trust today admitted their ambitious bid to take control of the club was likely to end in failure.
The Trust were planning to involve themselves in the fight for ownership of United after claiming to have secured the support of a wealthy backer, but chairman Rick Duniec described their chances of success this morning as "very doubtful".

Duniec insisted deadlines set by administrators KPMG had hampered the Trust's attempt to submit an offer for the club, and the organisation are working to rescue their bid from collapse.

Duniec said: "It's looking very doubtful as to whether we can go any further.

"We'll probably know by the close of play today, but the timescales are so tight that it's been almost impossible for us to make the necessary deadlines.

"Our interest is still there and the money is still there, but the nature of our backers and the way we work means we can't move quickly enough."

The Trust declared their interest in a hand-delivered letter to United chairman Ken Bates last week, and their intentions have since been made clear to KPMG.

Their withdrawal, however, would leave the £10million bid submitted by former Leeds director Simon Morris as the only challenge to Bates' plans to regain control of United at the end of this month.

Leeds United Football Club Limited – the company through which Bates, Shaun Harvey and Mark Taylor intend to buy back the club – is finalising a Company Voluntary Arrangement which will be sent to creditors next week and voted on towards the end of the month.

UNITED winger Danny Rose is 90 minutes away from a major international success after helping England's Under-17s reach the final of the European Championship.

A 1-0 victory over France in the Belgian town of Tubize last night edged Rose and England into Sunday's final, when John Peacock's side will face Spain.

Rose, United's reserve midfielder, was named in England's starting line-up, and an 11th-minute goal from Crystal Palace's Victor Moses earned Peacock's players a narrow win despite late and intense pressure from the French.

UNITED are considering offers to play in Germany and the USA as part of their pre-season schedule.

The club are also planning to stage a friendly at Elland Road this summer, their first pre-season appearance at home since the visit of Valencia in 2004.

Dennis Wise's players will report back to Thorp Arch for training on Monday, July 2.

http://www.leedstoday.net/leeds-united-news?articleid=2871071

Ikke overraskende!

-WE'LL BE BACK-

Jon R

Supporternes egen visjon for klubben: THE L.U.S.T STATEMENT!
« Svar #7 på: Januar 25, 2012, 18:42:51 »
Syntes denne fortjente en egen tråd!  :)

L.U.S.T STATEMENT

The Leeds United Supporters Trust is today setting out its vision for the future, as its campaign for change gathers pace.

After consultation,  our members wanted us to make the following points:

1.       We want to see a successful Leeds United on and off the pitch. We believe that Leeds United will only truly maximise its financial potential by becoming a Premier League side again. While we understand the importance of maximising revenue streams off the pitch, our members want the Leeds United board to focus the lion’s share of their efforts on the pitch. A successful Leeds team playing in the Premier League will earn much more for the club than any non-football related operations, and will in turn allow non-football related income to grow more rapidly. Premier League football will immediately increase the attractiveness of corporate hospitality for those who want it, and will be the tide that takes the club’s non-football related operations to new levels. Fans want to see forward movement, to see Leeds United building a squad both to get us promoted and to stay there. The goal of Premier League football cannot be achieved by the repeated sale of our best players, or by continually allowing player’s contracts to run down. We want young players at our academy, and players who join us from other clubs, to see their future at Leeds United; and not leave for clubs who have made it to the Premier League before us. We believe that our fans and players would like to see Leeds United show ambition, and to make timely and competitive contract offers that reflect the capabilities of a well run, financially stable club with a bright future. Part of that stable future mandates that we once again own our own ground and our own training facilities, rather than continue to pay rent to offshore entities in tax havens - outgoing money that could be better spent improving the squad and academy resources.

2.       We also appreciate the need to spend wisely and within our means. We do not want a return to the boom-and-bust policies of recent history. However, past mistakes are not an excuse to fail to move forward, and constant reminders of the shortcomings of previous boards are not relevant to planning for the future. We have to stop looking backwards, and march on together. The time has now come for a more forward-looking approach.

3.       Positive relations with fans' groups of all kinds are necessary for financial success. We want to focus on bringing back fans that have felt increasingly disenfranchised and alienated by the unnecessary turmoil on and off the pitch. We want the club to also attract new fans by offering a positive match day experience. We want to work in partnership with the club and all local bodies to give the City of Leeds a club to be proud of. We want to help Leeds United have positive working relations with Leeds City Council, West Yorkshire Police and the local media, free from bans, lawsuits and public spats. We want a club that will listen to and that cares about its fans, and a club that is eager to engage in sustained two-way dialogue regarding issues of importance and genuine concern to supporters.

4.        We yearn for a return to the traditional, enjoyable match day experience; our members tell us that attending games at Elland Road has almost become a chore. The atmosphere inside the ground has become as negative as we can ever remember it, and relations with the stewards have deteriorated to an extent that it adversely affects the match day for many of our members. Events off the field are overshadowing events on the pitch, and the effect of this is being felt in the stands and creating an unpleasant atmosphere in the ground. Our members also tell us they feel alienated from their club, and see themselves merely as cash cows with no say in how their hard-earned money is being spent. This is reflected, we are told, in an increasing unwillingness to buy club merchandise and refreshments within the ground, as fans are unwilling to spend money that they do not believe will be used to improve the most important part of Leeds United: the football team. The most financially successful clubs in the game maximise their matchday income and Leeds United need to grow this part of the business and not let it wither away. Our members want their emotional and financial investment in Leeds United to be recognised by once again being able to feel they are a valued and vital part of Leeds United Football Club, not merely customers who must put up or shut up.

LUFC is first and foremost a football club, but the spirit of our football club has been lost somewhere along the way. Leeds fans are amongst the most loyal and proud in the world, but that loyalty and pride is entwined with our history of success on the football pitch - and the hope of more in the future -and with the unique experience of match days at Elland Road. That is where our loyalty, our pride, and the potential for the greatest commercial successes lie. By showing ambition on the football pitch, without repeating the mistakes of the past; by improving relations between the club and its supporters, and with the city as a whole; and by involving the supporters in bringing back a positive atmosphere at Elland Road, we believe Leeds United can once more enjoy the great days we all want to be part of. We are Leeds, and we believe that now is the time for a sustained effort to move forward together; we believe that now is the time for change.

We encourage all current L.U.S.T members to help us spread the word about the new vision and to invite their fellow Leeds fans to become members of the Trust.

www.lufctrust.org

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=961b4c64f7799c1c11c962c47&id=ef65b01f41&e=76f9d195f1
Jon R.

Jon R

Sv: Supporternes egen visjon for klubben: THE L.U.S.T STATEMENT!
« Svar #8 på: Januar 25, 2012, 18:51:21 »
Dette er i all hovedsak et ekko av det mange på forumet har vært opptatt av de senere årene.

Deilig å endelig lese noe som kommer rett fra hjertet til trofaste supportere, uten at Ken Bates er nevnt med et ord!  :)
Jon R.

Tom S

« Svar #9 på: Januar 25, 2012, 20:41:13 »
Litt meir fra LUST:

The Leeds United Supporters Trust today calls for the Chairman and board of Leeds United to actively look to sell the club to owners whose ambitions and resources more appropriately reflect the stature of the club and its loyal fans. We believe the time is now right for the current regime to step aside and allow the club to move forward. Overwhelmingly the majority of our members have asked us to campaign for this.

After 7 challenging years in control, our members believe that it is time for change at Leeds United and we believe the overwhelming majority of Leeds United supporters feel the same way therefore the Trust will be supporting peaceful campaigning for new ownership in the days, weeks and months ahead and we urge the Chairman and the board to listen.
COME ON LEEDS !!

Tom S

« Svar #10 på: Januar 25, 2012, 20:41:56 »
COME ON LEEDS !!

rd1

« Svar #11 på: Januar 25, 2012, 20:57:30 »
Denne trusten, samler de inn penger for å kjøpe klubben? tror ikke det. og da blir det bare vissvass..

Her er oppskriften noen burde følge;
1. Start et britisk selskap med 40.000 aksjer
2. sett prisen pr aksje til 500 pund
3. ved fulltegning har vi 20.000.000 pund eller ca 200.000.000kr

Det burde holde til å kjøpe klubben fra Mr. Bates.
"Who needs Cantona??"

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #12 på: Januar 25, 2012, 21:09:27 »
Denne trusten, samler de inn penger for å kjøpe klubben? tror ikke det. og da blir det bare vissvass..

I utgangspunktet en fin tanke, men fremdeles ville vi vært på stedet hvil!

rd1

« Svar #13 på: Januar 25, 2012, 21:11:56 »
på stedet vil og på stede vil... et selskap drevet av supportere ville ikke blåst 7mp på executive boxes og hotell. Barcelona er vel eid av supporterne.
"Who needs Cantona??"

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #14 på: Januar 25, 2012, 21:18:54 »
på stedet vil og på stede vil... et selskap drevet av supportere ville ikke blåst 7mp på executive boxes og hotell. Barcelona er vel eid av supporterne.

boxene er allerede laget, det vi mangler er jo penger til spillerkjøp, forslår en emisjon på 40 000 aksjer á £1000, da begynner vi og snakke ;)

Jon R

« Svar #15 på: Januar 25, 2012, 21:33:09 »
Kall det naivt, vissvass, hva dere vil. :)

Jeg ser på dette som et initiativ til en positiv bevegelse som forhåpentligvis munner ut i noe mer.  Jeg starter med å registrere meg som medlem, samt sende en e-post for å verve en venn. Vurderer også en liten donasjon. 

Det verste som kan skje er at vi blir stående på stedet hvil. I beste fall.....
http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sommerfugleffekt

Ja kven kveit.  :)
Jon R.

Here we go again

• Gjest
« Svar #16 på: Januar 25, 2012, 21:52:50 »

Da foreslår jeg at du starter med det, sånn at vi får litt handling og ikke mer vissvass...

Blank_File

« Svar #17 på: Januar 25, 2012, 22:48:41 »
Støtter deg Jon R og melder meg inn selv. Så skal vi se om vi kommer noen vei.

Jon R

« Svar #18 på: Januar 25, 2012, 23:05:13 »
Støtter deg Jon R og melder meg inn selv. Så skal vi se om vi kommer noen vei.

Flott Blank File! Fra ord til handling.  :)

Jeg har også betalt 5 £ for en aksje/ medlemskap, samt sendt en verve e-post til en Leeds venn. Oppfordrer alle til å gjøre det samme.  :)

Alternativt kan dere fortsette å syte over Bates mens man sitter på henda og venter på at "noe" skal skje.   :P
Jon R.

kalle_92

• Gjest
« Svar #19 på: Januar 25, 2012, 23:15:47 »
Da har jeg også meldt meg inn, og betalt i underkant av 50,- for en aksje/medlemsskap.

MOT!

Dennis

« Svar #20 på: Januar 26, 2012, 00:11:57 »
Veldig hyggelig at dette legges frem uten å gå ned til sittende styreformanns/eiers nivå, selv om det (uten å nevne navn) oser igjen i mange, mange setninger her.

Jeg er selvsagt ikke uenig i det som står i statementet, men det er heller ikke "noe nytt". Som Jon R skriver, det er det som er nevnt på forumet i årevis. En ideologi er viktig å ha og jeg har virkelig et håp om at de(n) (eventuelle) neste eieren(e), klarer å utarbeide en visjon og klare langsiktige og kortsiktige mål for LUFC. Spørsmålet blir hva L.U.S.T klarer å få ut av det de her presenterer. Det enkle er over; det er nå jobben starter.

Kan sikkert høres negativ ut nå, det er i så fall ikke meningen. Det er bare det at jeg ikke (enda?) klarer å se lyset i Bates-tunnelen. >:(
Marching on together!

Cherry

« Svar #21 på: Januar 26, 2012, 08:12:07 »
Innmeldt/påmeldt/registrert!

Sydhagen

« Svar #22 på: Januar 26, 2012, 09:00:26 »
Innmeldt!
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #23 på: Januar 26, 2012, 10:13:07 »
Done!!
Yeboahs vitne

Leedsfan

« Svar #24 på: Januar 26, 2012, 10:14:30 »
I'm in...
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Andersen

« Svar #25 på: Januar 26, 2012, 11:18:42 »
Leeds supporterene i Leeds og LUSCOS har jo samme syn på saken i hverfall her inne har vi debatert dette lenge nå ! Men jeg tror oppfordringen fra supporterene i Leeds bare vil prelle av KB så lenge han eier klubben!

Jon R

« Svar #26 på: Januar 26, 2012, 23:49:21 »
Over et døgn siden jeg ble medlem. Nå må det vel begynne å skje noe snart?  ???
Jon R.

RoarG

« Svar #27 på: Januar 27, 2012, 09:24:49 »
Bates snart kjøpt ut?
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

MrK

« Svar #28 på: Januar 27, 2012, 09:37:47 »
Bates selger aldri......med sine 80 år og sunn livsførsel så vil han leve til han er 120
Hørt på Living Room; "where's the cardmachine"?

ollan

« Svar #29 på: Januar 27, 2012, 10:12:14 »

tyder på en Nigeria svindel ;D ;D
Ollan