Skrevet av Emne: LUST - Leeds United Supporters' Trust  (Lest 36973 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Rudi G.

• Gjest
Sv: LUST - Leeds United Supporters' Trust
« Svar #120 på: Mai 26, 2017, 18:18:17 »
Gary Cooper arrestert :)

Hører vel mer hjemme i Leeds ladies men fant ingen tråd, men var vel i LUST det startet.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/two-arrests-over-claims-of-financial-impropriety-at-leeds-ladies-fc-1-8565055
På Facebook skiver han at han har gjort feil, men ikke 'noe kriminelt'...
(Han er ikke i forvaring)

Da stoler vi på det ;D

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #121 på: Mai 26, 2017, 18:31:25 »
Gary Cooper arrestert :)

Hører vel mer hjemme i Leeds ladies men fant ingen tråd, men var vel i LUST det startet.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/two-arrests-over-claims-of-financial-impropriety-at-leeds-ladies-fc-1-8565055
På Facebook skiver han at han har gjort feil, men ikke 'noe kriminelt'...
(Han er ikke i forvaring)

Da stoler vi på det ;D

Jaja, selvfølgelig :)
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #122 på: Juli 07, 2017, 11:01:41 »
Lufc Trust
The fundraising page for our Lowfields Road mural is now live!

You can help raise the £3,800 needed here: ow.ly/78Hz30dqKnQ
#lufc

What is crowdfunding?

You may have read in our newsletter, or via the Trust Twitter account, that we have recently gained permission from the Highways Agency (and Leeds City Council) to paint a mural on the wall of the underpass beneath the M621 motorway, on Lowfields Road. This approval was gained after six months of negotiation, and a decisive intervention from Hilary Benn MP, for which we are very grateful.

We don’t need to tell you what an iconic location this is, and how visible a landmark this will be when completed. We would like the final design to celebrate Leeds United as a unique football club, and for it to reflect our proud history, complement the upcoming centenary celebrations in 2019 and stand as a lasting legacy.

We have been working with Leeds-based organisation East Street Arts on this, who are experienced in public arts and have carried out many similar projects in and around Leeds. They are mostly Leeds fans and are fully behind this project, sharing our desire to give the area more of a ‘Leeds United’ identity, to brighten up the location, and to enable Leeds fans to share 'ownership' of it.

At the moment we are in the middle of a two-week period where interested artists can submit a design which they would like to be considered for the wall. Our aim is to have four or five mural designs ready for Trust members to vote on in a couple of weeks, and then a short period for voting on the final design. We will then have two weeks at the beginning of August to prepare the site (remove shrubbery and make the wall surface ‘clean’ and paintable) and get the mural finished in time for this season's first home game.

We are trying to raise £3800, which after JustGiving fees will give us around £3500 to spend on the mural. Included in this will be a donation from Trust funds but we'll need the help of as many Leeds fans as possible.

If we're lucky enough to raise more than we need, the surplus donations will fund further murals or other community projects.
« Siste redigering: Juli 07, 2017, 11:20:46 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #123 på: August 01, 2017, 18:11:26 »
Leeds United design chosen for underpass football

An illustration of the winning design for the mural
The winning design will be placed on the approach to Leeds United's Elland Road ground

A planned design for a Leeds United mural on the approach to their Elland Road ground has been unveiled.

The Leeds United Supporters' Trust (LUST) raised £4,400 to fund a wall design on the M621 underpass on Lowfields Road.

A competition to design the mural was won by Jameson Rogan, a Leeds-based designer, illustrator and muralist.

More than half of those who voted picked his mural featuring the First Division title-winning team of 1991-92.

More on this and more stories from Yorkshire

It includes the team's midfield from that era with the four figures of David Batty, Gordon Strachan, Gary Speed and Gary McAllister.

The Leeds United Supporters' Trust raised £4,400 to fund the mural

Dave Carrington, LUST chairman, said: "The players are pictured looking towards Elland Road so that fans can walk through the underpass, shoulder-to-shoulder with their heroes."

The trust said it is working with Mr Rogan to perfect the design before clearing of the site starts.

It is hoped the mural is to be completed for an unveiling on 9 September.

LUST has gained permission from the Highways Agency and Leeds City Council to paint a design on the underpass.

Elland Road
Elland Road home to Leeds United
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #124 på: August 02, 2017, 13:21:08 »
Ollie Woodcock

@lufctrust has gained permission from the Highways Agency and #Leeds City Council to paint the design on the M621 underpass...
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Trulsaren

« Svar #125 på: August 02, 2017, 19:03:51 »
Hva skjedde egentlig med pengene folk brukte på andeler av et evt. klubbkjøp?
Some fans have gone from begging for Omar Bogle from Grimsby to being disappointed with Lasogga from Hamburg in 6 months... #lufct

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #126 på: August 02, 2017, 19:06:28 »
Hva skjedde egentlig med pengene folk brukte på andeler av et evt. klubbkjøp?

Gary Cooper festet de opp.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #127 på: August 02, 2017, 19:34:53 »
Gary Cooper har vel ikke hatt noe med TRUST å gjøre siden Bates sin tid...

Tror du blir klokere av å lese på hjemmesiden deres - har fått inntrykk av mange nye members gjennom sommeren, uten at jeg akkurat har lest så mye.

https://www.leedsunitedtrust.com/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #128 på: August 02, 2017, 21:00:29 »

Tror du blir klokere av å lese på hjemmesiden deres - har fått inntrykk av mange nye members gjennom sommeren, uten at jeg akkurat har lest så mye.

Er vel ute av trusten nå ja, men de pengene Truls spurte om brukte Cooper på piker, vin og sang.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #129 på: August 02, 2017, 21:07:20 »

Er vel ute av trusten nå ja, men de pengene Truls spurte om brukte Cooper på piker, vin og sang.

Ja, han havnet vel i ledelsen til damelaget!   ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #130 på: August 02, 2017, 21:31:42 »

Ja, han havnet vel i ledelsen til damelaget!   ;)

Han festet opp pengene til damelaget også.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #131 på: August 02, 2017, 21:33:34 »

Det har ikke jeg lest noenting om. Dette er vel pub-prat?
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

B_Ød

« Svar #132 på: August 02, 2017, 21:50:18 »
Hey, flere av oss har vel "aksjer" der..
Kanskje selge meg ut nå, se om det har blitt noe avkastning..
Ups & Ups!!

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #133 på: August 02, 2017, 22:00:15 »

Kom vel noen drypp etter at han ble arrestert for å ha svindlet damelaget, bl.a dyre regninger fra Londonhoteller som var finansiert av LUSTpenger.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #134 på: August 02, 2017, 22:06:15 »

Kom vel noen drypp etter at han ble arrestert for å ha svindlet damelaget, bl.a dyre regninger fra Londonhoteller
Det er en del som 'tar' ham for det minste etter hvert. Tror vi må ta ham for det han er, stort engasjement men med en del ...uvørenheter. Trenger nok noen rundt seg til å holde orden.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sydhagen

« Svar #135 på: August 02, 2017, 22:38:40 »
Hey, flere av oss har vel "aksjer" der..
Kanskje selge meg ut nå, se om det har blitt noe avkastning..
Ja, kanskje det blir en pils eller to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #136 på: September 05, 2017, 17:33:35 »
Nå er den snart ferdig - skal 'avdukes' før kampen på lørdag. ::)

David‏ @beaglelufc  29m
29 minutes ago
Passing by took a latest photo @lufctrust

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #138 på: September 06, 2017, 23:06:47 »

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #139 på: September 07, 2017, 07:45:11 »
A bit more street art mest ER:

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #140 på: September 08, 2017, 21:28:44 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #141 på: September 08, 2017, 22:32:07 »
Snart ferdig :)

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #142 på: Oktober 06, 2017, 22:00:44 »
Binder opp videresalg av Elland Road for vår nye eier, men kanskje lurt på veldig lang sikt...

Leeds United Supporters’ Trust Secures Elland Road As An Asset of Community Value

Leeds United Football Club has given its approval to the Leeds United Supporters’ Trust’s application to make Elland Road an Asset of Community Value (AoCV). This application has now been formally granted by Leeds City Council.

What does an ‘Asset of Community Value’ mean?

In simple terms, an AoCV enables four key things:

Community right to bid: Elland Road cannot now be sold without community groups (such as the Supporters’ Trust in this instance) being informed and given a right to bid to purchase it. If a community group is then interested in purchasing the asset (the stadium) they would have a six week period to make clear their intentions on whether they intend to bid. If they declare their intentions to bid, the six-week period is extended to six months (the moratorium), allowing time to find a buyer/funding, agree a package and prepare the bid. This effectively means that Leeds fans will not wake up one morning to read in the paper that the Stadium has been sold, with no recourse, and the AoCV provides a level of security against secret sales.
Material planning consideration: An AoCV can be used as a reason to refuse planning permission for change of use or demolition. In other words, Elland Road cannot be used for any primary purpose other than a football ground, while it is protected by an AoCV.
Strategic partnerships: The joint listing of the AoCV by the triumvirate of the Leeds United Supporters’ Trust, Leeds United Football Club and Leeds City Council places Elland Road at the very heart of the community it serves, as it approaches the Club’s centenary year.
Compulsory purchase rights: In extreme circumstances, an AoCV-registered building can be compulsory-purchased by the local authority or council “if the asset is under threat of long-term loss to the community”. For example, if the club wished to sell the ground and the Trust or any other community group could not find a willing buyer in the moratorium period, Leeds City Council would have first option to purchase Elland Road, to further prevent it potentially falling into disreputable hands.
As Leeds United approaches its Centenary year in 2019, we start to reflect upon where it all began. One of the enduring attractions of English football is how its clubs were forged in local communities, by local people. Even now, some of the most famous football grounds in the country emerge from lines of tightly-packed terraced houses, surrounded by pubs and corner shops. These are integral to the community they serve, and have been since long before the football club even existed.

Elland Road: an iconic football ground full of history

This is particularly true of Elland Road, which was first used as a sports ground by rugby teams in the late 19th century, at which time it was known as the Old Peacock Ground. It was subsequently used by Leeds City in 1904 (when they were elected to the Football League), and then by Leeds United from 1919.

Elland Road has been developed from an open field with temporary stands and terraces dug into mud banks, into an internationally-renowned stadium. Much of that work has been carried out by local people, and the surrounding landscape has been transformed beyond recognition, often directly because of the success of Leeds United.

Football stadiums are not only the heart and soul of every club, they are rooted in the communities that surround them. They are the focal point of a town or a city, an indelible landmark forever etched on our vision – the very image of home and belonging.

While the Supporters’ Trust appreciate the owners of Leeds United have no current plans to move or sell Elland Road, the approval of the AoCV is a decision that helps to protect fans’ interests in the long term, as no one knows what the future holds. There have been periods in the distant past where fans of Wrexham, Brighton & Hove Albion, Doncaster Rovers and Coventry City, amongst others, could never have dared to contemplate what the owners of their respective clubs would go on to do with their cherished football grounds.

The importance of a football ground to its supporters

An AoCV gives communities the opportunity to retain land and buildings for use and ownership by the people who value them most. The new community rights were introduced via the Localism Act 2011, and their aim is to further the social wellbeing or social interests of the local community. In the case of Elland Road, the new rights have ensured that even a global iconic institution like Leeds United will remain rooted in the community in which it was founded. The first fans’ group to successfully apply for their club’s ground to become an AoCV were Oxford United in 2013, since then Old Trafford, Anfield, St James’ Park and many others have gone down the same route.

Elland Road, as a stadium and what it represents, is incredibly important to both Leeds United supporters and the local community. It matters to people who attend football matches, people who work at the club and to those who live within close proximity. To Leeds United fans, the club is more than just a business, it is about identity and community and an AoCV makes that more than just empty words, it provides something tangible and solid. Leeds fans can now exercise their community right to keep Leeds United at its spiritual home, by protecting Elland Road’s future and being part of any process in the event of it being sold.

Why the Leeds United Supporters’ Trust has done this now

The Trust has waited until now to make this application for the AoCV, because it believes we now have a football club ownership that recognises the importance of its fans and the local community, and sees the value in protecting the stadium in the long term.

The club’s new owners don’t see the Trust’s move as an aggressive action to halt their plans, in fact just the opposite; they see it as an opportunity to foster strong bonds between club and fans, and they have embraced it. The club have been receptive to our application and fully understand its significance and importance. This means that Leeds United, its fans and Leeds City Council all agree on the magnitude and emotional value of Elland Road, and this is formally recognised and legally recorded in the AoCV.

It is truly our hope that we will not ever have to use the AoCV legislation. In an ideal world the AoCV approval will sit simply as an idle reminder that we are more protected should the worst ever happen.

In football, as in life, nothing is forever, but this aligns with our vision of safeguarding the future of the club but, perhaps more crucially, it ensures that fans have a voice in that future
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Torpe-do

« Svar #143 på: Oktober 07, 2017, 12:34:21 »
Dette her høres jo fantastisk ut, og ikke minst at ett eierskap er villige til å gjøre det. Jeg kan ikke tenke meg noen tydeligere måter å formidle gode intensjoner for fremtiden!

Bravo, Radrizzani!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Promotion 2010

« Svar #144 på: November 22, 2018, 20:42:56 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #145 på: Desember 21, 2018, 19:20:36 »
Leeds Fans Utd
@LeedsFansUtd

Leeds Fans Utd announce deal with @lufc to bring supporter investment into the club.  More info here:

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/club-news/24291/leeds-united-agree-heads-of-terms-on-supporter-investement

LEEDS UNITED AGREE HEADS OF TERMS ON SUPPORTER INVESTMENT

Agreement follows dialogue with the supporter investment group Leeds Fans Utd
Leeds United are pleased to announce that following a period of constructive dialogue with the supporter investment group Leeds Fans Utd, the two parties have agreed Heads of Terms on introducing supporter investment into the Club.
The aim of the investment will be to help fund plans to build a new training facility and sports village at Elland Road.
The investment will secure a new special class of shares ensuring that supporters who commit will have a voice in key heritage decisions. More information will be released in the new year.

En del som er glade nå. :)

Gary Cooper
@BillyisGod

Huge congratulations for your hard work and patience in achieving what seemed like a pipe dream 4 years ago tomorrow night when this project was born. Fantastic news #WAFLL

Petter-Andre
@petter_andre
Petter-Andre Retweeted Leeds Fans Utd

Finally!!! We did it
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #146 på: April 12, 2019, 14:12:56 »
LufcTrust

We're pleased to announce that in partnership with @freedom_4_girls & @OnTheBaw we've launched free sanitary provision across all the ladies toilets at @LUFC. In addition the club have also installed 44 new sanitary dispensers ahead of tomorrow's game. bit.ly/2VFJWFc

Ledelsen i klubben og i Trust har nettopp funnet ut at halvparten av verdens befolkning er kvinner!

8)

Tiltaket er supert!

https://www.leedsunitedtrust.com/its-time-to-break-the-stigma-and-embarrassment-around-menstrual-products/
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #147 på: April 18, 2019, 13:32:30 »
LufcTrust

When we launched @LUFCFoodbank back in October, we set a challenging target of collecting 10,000 meals for families in need across the city. With 2 home games to go we're just 450 meals off the target. We're incredibly proud of our fans who have donated, back tomorrow at 1.30pm.

8)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #148 på: April 20, 2019, 22:56:40 »
Lufc Trust

After the @Redsmail donation and the @LUFCFoodbank matchday collection yesterday, we're absolutely thrilled to say we've now smashed our 10,000 meal target with one home game to go. Thanks to everyone who has made a donation - it does make a difference  #leedsbringmore

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #149 på: Mai 18, 2019, 12:37:04 »
Leeds Fans Foodbank Has A Successful First Season

Josh Cawthorne

In October 2018, we launched Leeds Fans Foodbank, a foodbank collection point for our remaining 16 home games.

Last year alone the two Leeds Foodbanks provided food for 18,563 people, consisting of 11,662 adults and 6,901 children across the city. So we set ourselves a stretching target to collect over 10,000 meals for families in need across Leeds.

We’re pleased to announce that since the launch, Leeds United supporters have helped to provide over 10,288 meals to families across Leeds. In addition we’ve raised a whooping £7,282 via bucket collections and donations on the Just Giving page – thanks the generosity of our fans.

The collection point which has been outside the East Stand around two hours before kick-off (next to the chicken van) at every home game has grown in donations across the season. Including our Christmas special, which saw the Leeds first team players and the Kaiser Chiefs turn up with surprise donations.

We were also pleased to team up with the ‘Reds Football Tour’ on Good Friday, who arrived at Elland Road at the very early time of 6.30am. The group walked 265 miles, around 30 grounds to remember the 96 three decades on. Money raised going to Alder Hey Children’s hospital and the Fans Supporting Foodbanks. The organisers kindly arranged for food collection points across Leeds at Lloyds and Coca Cola – donating just short of 500 meals alone. Thanks to them for their support.

Leeds United Supporters’ Trust said “At the start of this initiative we set ourselves the challenging target to collect over 10,000 meals. With the usage of Foodbanks across Leeds on the increase, they are giving out more than they are receiving, so all donations we’ve made as a group of fans has made a massive difference.

“We’d like to thank our amazing fans for being united together to help others in their time of need.”

Tricia Ryder, distribution centre manager at Leeds North & West Foodbank, said: “Across both the Leeds Foodbanks, we’d like to thank the support given by Leeds United fans which is making a big difference to people in our community.”

The Foodbank will be back again collecting across the centenary season.

Thank you for your continued support.  #leedsbringmore
Min første Leeds-kamp: