Skrevet av Emne: Den store positivitetstråden!  (Lest 84868 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

auren

Sv: Den store positivitetstråden!
« Svar #690 på: August 04, 2019, 14:51:37 »
Et fint innlegg fra Waccoe som jeg har lyst til å dele med dere her inne:

When you understand that Biesla has final authority over every transfer, incoming or outgoing. When you realise that absolutely nothing happens without Biesla's approval. When you see the details that Leeds needed to agree to before Biesla agreed to exercise the option of a second year, including the length and curvature of a newly installed running track, new timers on the upgraded swimming pool to allow for different temperatures at different times of the day, newly installed cameras to record training sessions and an app on Biesla's phone so that he can watch all sessions even when not at the ground, not only the quality of hotels when playing away but also the distance from the ground, and refurbishing the changing rooms at Thorp Arch so that they mirror exactly the changing rooms at Elland Road.

When you understand all this it gives you a different perspective.

I was surprised that Pontus left. But Biesla made that decision last season. I was concerned when he was replaced by White. Until I saw White play. I was indifferent to Harrison returning until I saw him in pre-season.

I won't be surprised to see Roofe leave. He won't sign a new contract and Biesla has highlighted his concerns about our profligacy in front of goal last season. Any replacement will be from a shortlist that Biesla prepared last season, from the same shortlist as Dan James. Biesla will only be disappointed that the replacement will not have had a Biesla pre-season.

When you understand all this. And remember how close we came last season. How the development squad and under 18's were astounding last season and will be a source of talent for years to come.

And when you consider that this was all achieved in 12 months then you may understand why I am feeling fantastically excited about the new season.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

RoarG

« Svar #691 på: August 04, 2019, 14:55:14 »
Flott sagt. :) Fjorårs-sesongen var Leeds' beste på flere år. Oppfølgeren blir bedre.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

HåvardK

« Svar #692 på: August 04, 2019, 15:38:25 »
Godt å få et slikt perspektiv på ting. Vi gjør nok rett å i stole blindt på Bielsa.

Hallgeir *

« Svar #693 på: August 04, 2019, 15:52:11 »
Godt å få et slikt perspektiv på ting. Vi gjør nok rett å i stole blindt på Bielsa.

Har vi noen andre valg da?  :D
Super Leeds since 1968

RoarG

« Svar #694 på: August 04, 2019, 15:56:27 »

Det er et valg jeg med glede tar.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Hallgeir *

« Svar #695 på: August 04, 2019, 16:10:09 »

Det er et valg jeg med glede tar.

Det er jo en selvfølge. Nytter ikke hva vi mener uansett.
 8)
Super Leeds since 1968

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #696 på: August 05, 2019, 07:12:08 »
Jeg har ikke slakta noen etter kampen i går

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #697 på: August 05, 2019, 08:26:26 »
Jeg slakter Douglas ;)

Lucas the Kop Cat

« Svar #698 på: August 05, 2019, 13:10:04 »
Jeg slakter Douglas ;)
Da må du finne en annen tråd å gjøre det i.

auren

« Svar #699 på: Juli 01, 2020, 11:53:56 »
Det hjalp å lese litt positivt fra Waccoe, nå etter "fadesen" mot Luton:

Blackburn (our next opponent) got well beat against Barnsley this evening, and had a man sent off.

Brentford have Wigan next up who are the form team in the division.

We were blatantly the F***er team.

We're still creating chances.

Pablo probably starts Saturday.

The floodlights won't be on at the weekend.

It is impossible that Klich gets any more sloppy.

4 Points from Fulham and Luton is probably what you'd tot up in your head looking at the fixture list, and we've got the added bonus of keeping Fulham at arm's length.
It was more of a missed opportunity than a lost must-win. But with how Brentford are playing we need to start stringing wins together.

We started this mini-season with a 7pt cushion over third place. We’re 1/3 of the way through and it’s been reduced to 6pts. The team ‘chasing’ us down has won every match so far. They can’t keep up a 100% record. We will average more than the 1.33 pts per game we’ve got so far.

Wigan are the #1 form team in the entire league at the moment. Blackburn are near the bottom of the form table. If Wigan and us win things suddenly look very nice again. It's a huge game for Brentford.

Any hope or positives? Well since we've been in the Championship we've finished 7th, 14th, 13th, 15th, 15th, 13th, 7th, 13th and 3rd.
We've 6 games left, we're top of the league, we're 6 points ahead of third. We've never been in a stronger position at the business end of the season in this league. Our last 8 games are P8 W6 D1 L1 with 6 clean sheets, scored 13, conceded 3.
After the Forest game, people would've given their arm to be in this position. Think back to that night and then imagine someone saying we'd be 6 points clear with 6 to go at the top.
So yes, I'd say there's positives.

Keep the faith!  :)

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.