Skrevet av Emne: Kamp vs Preston @ Deepdale, 26.12.2016 kl 16:00  (Lest 25867 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Kamp vs Preston @ Deepdale, 26.12.2016 kl 16:00
« Svar #270 på: Desember 26, 2016, 22:22:47 »
Siden de fleste av oss bare 'så' kampen gjennom radioen, her er Hay sin dom:

Leeds United

Rob Green - Beaten by a very fierce hit from Vermijl but pulled off vital saves from Alan Browne at a crucial stage of the game. Another match which showed why he’s first choice. 7/10

Luke Ayling - Robinson had a go at him early on but Ayling stood up to him and produced another end-to-end display, something which is rapidly becoming his trademark. 8/10

Kyle Bartley - Lost Makienok on a couple of occasions and Leeds were in danger when he did but difficult to pick serious fault with him. 7/10

Pontus Jansson - There was one spell early in the second half when United threatened to unravel defensively but Jansson’s work at the back was impressive again. 8/10

Gaetano Berardi - Not as naturally suited as Taylor to bombing up and down the left side but he was tight defensively and got forward when he could. 7/10

Liam Bridcutt - Looked a little rusty to begin with but the flurry of goals allowed him to exert more dominance. Can still play better than this. 7/10

Kalvin Phillips - A little surprising to see Ronaldo Vieira left out and there were little periods when Preston got on top of him but he and Bridcutt won out in the end. 7/10

Hadi Sacko - His pace have never been in doubt and the criticism of him has always focused on the quality of his final ball. A brilliant finish was a great riposte to that. 8/10

Kemar Roofe - A threat throughout, nicking the first goal, setting up the second and ensuring that Leeds always had the chance of more goals. 9/10

Stuart Dallas - Little by little he’s finding his form again. His free-kick led to the first goal and while his displays aren’t spectacular, his energy suits Monk’s tactics. 6/10

Souleymane Doukara - Monk has transformed him from a misfit into a forward who genuinely deserves to start. His goal put Leeds out of sight but his all-round effort was even more commendable. 8/10

Substitutes:
Pablo Hernandez (for Sacko, 53) - Good to see him return and showed his class by taking the first chance that fell to him. 7/10
Chris Wood (for Doukara, 81) - The game was over by the time he came on but he put himself about anyway and a fourth goal duly arrived via fine work by him. 7/10
Marcus Antonsson (for Roofe, 85) - As with many of his appearances, on too late to make much of a difference. 5/10
Subs (not used): Marco Silvestri, Tyler Denton, Liam Cooper, Ronaldo Vieira.
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/preston-north-end-v-leeds-united-how-the-players-rated-1-8306447
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Kamp vs Preston @ Deepdale, 26.12.2016 kl 16:00
« Svar #271 på: Desember 26, 2016, 22:26:06 »
Monk said Bartley will be fit for Villa after his clash of heads with Ayling. "He had a bit of treatment but it was nothing more than that."
 - Anne Taylor/Facebook
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan