Skrevet av Emne: Leeds on the road  (Lest 1065 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

McMidjo

• På juniorlaget
  • Winning doesn't really matter - as long as you win
    • Vis profil
    • Bremnerbloggen
Leeds on the road
« på: Juli 22, 2008, 13:04:19 »
Har fulgt med litt på tilbakemeldingene fra disse 'Leeds on the road'-arrangementene, og ser jo unektelig ut som dette gir mye moro for fansen, og mye god markedsføring/imagebygging for klubben Leeds United.

Noen få kommentarer fra Waccoe ifm arrangementet i Dublin denne uka - hvor Prutton, Showunmi, Parker, Douglas, Lucas og Bayly deltok av spillerne:

Just been to the Dublin version tonight (first time for me). Great to meet the players and my all time hero Lash after 30 odd years of waiting. Plenty of pics and signatures. Prutts is a good laugh and Enoch is a good lad too. Had a good chat with Stan and he's loving it at Leeds. He said it wasn't a huge change from International football as Leeds are a massive club. He thinks they're a great bunch of lads and they are well capable of winning this league.
------
Yup, was there myself mate. Had a good laugh. When I asked Prutton about his Jesus status and the interval he said it was funny. I asked him then if he had seen any of the images floating around on the Internet and he was like "Yeah I find them quite funny but at the same time a little strange and unsettling". 
Forgot to bring my jersey to get it signed so the best I could do was manage to get an envelope from reception!
Enoch seemed a good lad too and I was hilarious because the guy who was going around with the mic had previously said "don't be afraid to ask questions, Enoch speaks English", then everyone laughed and he had to say the Prutton did too. So when Enoch was asked his first question he replied on the mic something to the extent of "Je ne said pas, erm I no espeek a de Anglais".  Fair play, got a good laught out of that one!

-------
It was a decent night and good to meet a few players there. It was the usual bollocks being said, but just a few points - Lorimer stated that we are debt free now, McAllister's looking at one or two strikers, Bates has no intention of selling at the moment, we're giving away 1,500 tickets away to kids through our football in the community scheme, the next step is buying back Elland Road and Thorp Arch (20m) and that the goalkeeping shirts are shit and too heavy and both Ankergren and Lucas have told Macron.
So-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans - We are here....

torivar

• Gjest
Sv: Leeds on the road
« Svar #1 på: Juli 22, 2008, 13:53:01 »
Om ting årnær sæ, så kommer de til vår store branch neste år. Preseason, Leeds on the road og championship noen uker unna. Det blir tider det

berlin

Sv: Leeds on the road
« Svar #2 på: Juli 22, 2008, 15:00:26 »
En stor Leeds on the road til Norge, jeg tviler, men hadde vært stas.
Jeg antar at Pre-season avgjøres mest ut fra gode treningsforhold og OK kamper,
men de har jo vært i Norge et par ganger, så hvorfor ikke?